FPX CPQ

Smart CPQ provides platform-agnostic, enterprise Configure-Price-Quote applications that enable companies to increase sales and profit margins while decreasing their IT footprint. By taking a consultative approach towards product implementation, FPX seeks to transform the business processes of its customers. FPX CPQ’s cloud-based, multi-tenant architecture makes it the clear choice for large enterprises looking to get more from their sales efforts.

Work for FPX CPQ?
Oracle bigmach  cpq  logo  2x

Learning about FPX CPQ?

FPX CPQ Reviews

Ask FPX CPQ a Question
Showing 15 FPX CPQ reviews
FPX CPQ review by User in Computer Software
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I enjoy that FPX allows for multiple pricelists and has good integration with Salesforce. For what I do, the workflows are easy because of the customization that has been allowed into the different pricebooks. This tool allows me to quickly and accurately generate quotes whether I am working with an existing customer or a net-new. In addition, the price lists can be tailored to specific partners. If you need to enable special quotes, discounts or disable products FPX allows for this.

Using the tool day-to-day is easy even if you are in an organization with multiple SKUs.

What do you dislike?

The actual User Interface that FPX uses can be cumbersome. As stated, you will not get "confused" with where you are within a single quote. However, I believe the interface could be more fluid. In addition, I would like some simple options for quoting pre-packaged/previously quoted items. While it is true you can "clone" + recall previous quotes in a specific opportunity, I would like it to be easier to save a specific quote that I could recreate across accounts. Maybe there is a way, but I haven't seen it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems like the obvious point to make- please consider your integration, quote complexity, workflows and the ability for your sales team to be able to adopt the tool.

Easily creating customer quotes that are accurate and repeatable. Having the ability to present many configurations to a single customer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FPX CPQ
FPX CPQ review by <span>Greg C.</span>
Greg C.

Powerful pricing tool

Validated Review
What do you like best?

FPX was very attentive to our requirements and worked diligently to implement our system.

What do you dislike?

Because of some architectural decisions we made about our implementation, our performance suffered. Subsequent optimizations have resulted in significant improvements. Additionally, we did not anticipate the amount of time and detailed information that would be required from our team to ensure that the underlying processes and implementation requirements were properly documented.

We started with dozens of spreadsheets that were all maintained (or not) by many individual engineers. We wanted a single, integrated tool that would allow us to control/track hardware and services quotes including pricing, discounting, costs/margin, etc. for multi-currencies. After several years of using the system, we now have a nice dataset that can be used for pricing intelligence, win/loss analysis, etc. Additionally, we no longer received POs with invalid part numbers or wrong pricing.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What CPQ solution do you use?

FPX CPQ review by <span>Ankit G.</span>
Ankit G.

FPX CPQ OnDemand

Validated Review
What do you like best?

As a consultancy company, we are integrating several tools to salesforce. Used FPX CPQ On demand for one of the client. Looks like a decent tool for pricing. easy to integrate with salesforce. looks pretty much scallable and customizable for various needs. Support is nice and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Some real time lags integrating with SF.

As a consultancy company, we are integrating several tools to salesforce. Used FPX CPQ On demand for one of the client for the same reason. They seems to happy with the tool. we also has nice experience integrating it with salesforce.

FPX CPQ review by <span>Alesia D.</span>
Alesia D.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

FPX is easily accessed from Salesforce.com and allows export of the quotes into Opportunities that provides flawless experience for users.

What do you dislike?

FPX is hard to setup without Developers help. Unlike Salesforce.com and some other SaaS product, Point-Click Admins are unable to make any configuration changes.

FPX CPQ OnDemand provides an ability to set up complex price book, discounts and SKUs based on the different criteria.

FPX CPQ review by <span>BRAD M.</span>
BRAD M.

Good so far

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The FPX team has been good to work with. They have spent ample time with us working on design features and reviewing development sprints.

What do you dislike?

Seems to be a lot of custom work and lots of change orders

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you know your process well and know what you want the tool to do. Spend the time ahead of your implementation to gain agreement among the business stakeholders on how you want to resolve any issues which might arise in automating a manual process.

Quote generation. So far the benefits have primarily been in the area of more control and visibility to what is being quoted and the discounts associated.

FPX CPQ review by User in Computer Software

FPX user Review

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ease of use. once quote is completed it is nicely attached to my accounts in Sales force. Makes it easy to stay organized and keep track of your quotes to help increase my sales. It gives me the ability to make revisions, clone a quote and make other edits quickly which save me time.

What do you dislike?

Would like a save button on each page when I am moving from one page to the other.

It makes my job easier. Everything about creating a quote, getting discount approvals for my quotes, shipping information are all on one application. I have the option to create a quote for budgetary requests and purchase requests which saves me time during those many requests you get during your customers budget cycles.

Learning about FPX CPQ?

* We monitor all FPX CPQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.