FreeBusy

FreeBusy is an online scheduling assistant software that coordinate meetings with contacts inside and outside that company it works with all calendars (Google, Office 365, Exchange, iCloud, Yahoo, etc) and on web, smartphone, desktop, using voice, chat, and email.

Work for FreeBusy?

Learning about FreeBusy?

FreeBusy Reviews

Ask FreeBusy a Question
Showing 5 FreeBusy reviews
FreeBusy review by Samir S.
Samir S.

"Excellent meeting organizer to connect with anyone"

What do you like best?

FreeBusy allows me to send invites to other people for scheduling online meetings instantly within my organization and outside people as well. It has the ability to syn all my calendars across Google, Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, and more.

The only thing I have to do is link my email with FreeBusy and rest everything is taken care by it automatically. Thus, it is a handy app for time management

It can be integrated with any calendar of your choice, time zone calendars in different UTC timings, and syncs with different devices like computer, mobile, and tablets. Therefore, I can access it from any platform whenever I need it.

What do you dislike?

The only point of concern is its mobile app. It is not too user friendly and to accept any request on my smartphone, I have to sign in each and every time. It is very annoying for me and I need a feature which can keep me signed in on the app unless I log out on my own.

Also many Corporate clients aren't unable to access this app due to firewall restrictions. Therefore, it needs to be improved as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FreeBusy helps in saving the time required in scheduling appointments.

The main benefits I have realized are:

1. Ability to link many calendars and very useful for managing work & calendars.

2. It allows me to connect more than one calendar without disclosing my personal information to anyone.

3. Scheduling the online appointments becomes a lot more easier for everyone involved in the meeting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FreeBusy
FreeBusy review by Martín S.
Martín S.

"Nice way to organize meetings"

What do you like best?

It is a very easy to use platform that allows scheduling meetings in a very intuitive way. It integrates seamlessly with Google Calendar and Gmail, so It's specially recommendable if you are a Google products user.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I think I can complain is the lack of image/gif support when sending meeting invites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Given it is a free service, I strongly recommend it.

You should definitely give Freebusy a chance if you want a solution when you want to organize and schedule your staff meetings.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

FreeBusy review by Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.

"Works well overall"

What do you like best?

Makes it very easy to send out what times you have available for a meeting so others can choose which time they would like.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option to send out a block of time and then someone could choose a 30 minute slot in that block.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy and it's free to use. I started using it because I saw a colleague at another company had it.

It makes it easier to send my availability. I like that it integrates with Outlook so I can use it right from there.

FreeBusy review by Lauren T.
Lauren T.

"Freebusy"

What do you like best?

I like that its Not complicated to learn, after you use it a few times, its pretty simple!

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything that i dislike about it. I have not used it as much as i would like. I will update once i use it more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Great for keeping all of our phone sheduled calls in order, or our business meetings.

FreeBusy review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Free Busy Review"

What do you like best?

I like how simplified the program is. It allows you to schedule meetings among people that don't have the time to physically do it themselves.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing disliked about the product.

I was able to have meetings scheduled without the hassle if conference calls.

Learning about FreeBusy?

* We monitor all FreeBusy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.