FreeConference.com

Work for FreeConference.com?

Learning about FreeConference?

FreeConference.com Reviews

Showing 85 FreeConference reviews
FreeConference review by Guy R.
Guy R.

"An Outstanding Web Conferencing Solution for Non-Profits"

What do you like best?

As a resource-constrained non-profit, obviously we appreciate FreeConference.com's free service option. But we are blown away by the rich feature set, the ease of use and the quality of the conferencing experience. To be honest, FreeConference.com provided as good or better an experience as tools like WebEx, GoToMeeting, Skype and others. We didn't expect this at all. Screen sharing, video streaming, and audio feed were all top notch, and easy to use for even the most technically challenged. Thoroughly exceeded our expectations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Quite simply, everything was intuitive and worked perfectly. Despite never having used the service before, I had a multi-party conference call set-up instantly, with video, screen sharing, document sharing, etc., and the user experience, for all involved, was flawless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I can't speak to the paid version of the tool, if the free version is any indication I would not hesitate recommending FreeConference.com to non-profits, start-ups and small businesses with limited resources but extensive conferencing needs. In my regular job, I frequently use tools like Skype for Business, WebEx, GoToMeeting, AdobeConnect, etc., and my experience with FreeConference.com is equal to or better than these tools.

As a non-profit, attempting to organize and educate people concerned about the plight of animals, we rely heavily on Open Source and free web technologies to carry out our mission. FreeConference is our go to solution for management, administrative and training conferencing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FreeConference.com
FreeConference review by Brenda B.
Brenda B.

"We use the service weekly for our team meetings - it's convenient and easy to use! "

What do you like best?

I like that I didn't have to jump through hoops to get a conference connection, neither internally with our IT department nor externally to set my account up. Also, since our meetings tend to be with the same indvidiuals, I appreciate the address book!

What do you dislike?

I have no compalints about the system; I believe we lost connection once however that is most likely the result of user error than the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found the product on my own. It was easy to understand, impliment and adminster. I can't say enough about the user experience FreeConference.com offers!

Efficiency - each week I get my reminder and I'm ready to go, no hastles no delays.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

FreeConference review by Zak B.
Zak B.

"First-time user - very impressed"

What do you like best?

FreeConference was so simple to set up, schedule the call with participants, and of course it was all free! I love the reminder emails to participants that were sent out – saved me the extra work of doing them.

What do you dislike?

There was truly nothing that I didn't like.

As a consultant, I usually work one-on-one with my clients and don’t often need to set up conference calls. But to get off on the right foot with a new client who wanted to kick-off a project with a bunch of people in different locations, I needed a teleconference service. It was too complicated to work with my national carrier, so I landed on FreeConference.com. The call was so easy to set up, the call was flawless, and the customer touch points from FreeConference made me feel like I was dealing with a reputable company (which I was!). I can’t wait to use it again.

FreeConference review by Emma B.
Emma B.

"It's Conference Calls and it's Free - It's FreeConference"

What do you like best?

Head to the website, create an account, get your FreeConference account and you can FreeConference away.

It really is that simple.

Nothing to download to use the conference call facility, just dial the number you are provided and enter the access code. Give the participant code to those you want to dial-in and, just like that, you are on the call.

What do you dislike?

I have had one participant complain of the call fees but I call this number all the time on my mobile and cannot see that I have noticed vast sums being charged to connect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple, and free.

We are a three office business, with offices at either ends of the UK - this easily connects us at any time, no notice required.

FreeConference review by Béatrice L.
Béatrice L.

"Awesome service!"

What do you like best?

You can subscribe in a couple clicks and that gives you access, for free, to unlimited conference calls within the US and a selection of other countries (premium accounts give access to all countries - but the free service is already quite amazing). Call quality is great; interface is easy to use; I like how you can use your numbers without setting up a new conference call everytime; though you can also schedule a conference and benefit from reminder services. Awesome!

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about this service. The website interface could be prettier, maybe. Also, I haven't used the online conference room (only calls), so I can't speak for this in particular.

I have been able to organize many calls with several people even when they didn't have access to internet or didn't manage the skype/hangout technology, which has been super helpful to coordinate in particular for an event planning.

FreeConference review by Mary Anne P.
Mary Anne P.

"You have to try the www. FreeConference.com service. It ROCKS!"

What do you like best?

How refreshing to find a free service out there that not only promises to do a good job, but they actually deliver! www.FreeConference.com is an operation like that who provides and follows up on their excellent service. I also love the fact that they have other options should I need them as our firm grows.

I highly recommend them to ANY business who needs a conference call service. You'll be glad you did. I know we are!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they have been terrific. I wish all businesses could model their customer service!

Trying to stay in touch with my colleagues to work on projects to achieve our clients' goals.

FreeConference review by Consultant

"Owner"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and schedule calls. The invite feature works well to notify callers of the access info. I often use the video to view documents in real time and that work well. Generally, the overall interface is good and the quality of the call features work well. I often use for 1 to 1 video conferencing with a remote client but have used the audio only call to connect up to 4 people and it was clear.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the calls have noise or the video gets pixalated or hangs. I understand that most of the time that has to do with the quality of connection - usually with my call party's internet service. We shut down most other internet use to direct bandwidth to the conference system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to have good internet bandwidth for video calls

I use with remote clients and colleagues and share documents that I wouldn't be able to share with a regular phone conference solution

FreeConference review by Erum Naz A.
Erum Naz A.

"Great first experience!"

What do you like best?

The quality of the call was perfect. Everyone could hear everyone else clearly. Also, the first caller (which was myself) had fantastic hold music to listen to. It was fast, easy, and went without any problems.

What do you dislike?

There was not much to dislike about the call. Maybe as the callers entered the call, if we heard a little "ding" sounds instead of their name. This is in case the caller does not introduce themselves so we would still be able to identify someone entered the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend FreeConference. It was flawless.

This was a call with one of our utility vendor. We needed to clarify an item and confirm our schedule. The call was perfect because it allowed us all to get on the same page. We are now ready to move forward on our project confidently.

FreeConference review by Eileen O.
Eileen O.

"Excellent conference call service!"

What do you like best?

the ease of use - want to use the web? No problem Prefer VoIP? No problem. And the easy access to recordings is a big plus.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything! Freeconference.com met all of our needs. Only thing we are missing (and we knew this and are okay with it) was the use of a toll-free number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to record calls, you'll need the Starter package

I needed to lower the cost of my groups conference calls - the service we were using was costing us over $60/month. And for that price it had a very kludgy website. Freeconference.com has a very easy to use website so finding info regarding our account, billing, recordings, etc is simple.

FreeConference review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"Can't beat it for free!`"

What do you like best?

it's free, better video quality than Skype, and better user interface

What do you dislike?

nothing, like I said it's free so you can't complain! It sometimes has the same issues as all video conferencing programs; delayed audio, poor video quality. But that's more likely related to bad internet

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great quick solution to your video conferencing needs, but you may want to consider a more professional option if you regularly use this type of program.

The benefits of having video conferencing readily available are endless, and I used this when our office video conferencing wasn't working well and now sometimes use it for personal video chatting with family and friends.

FreeConference review by Rayna B.
Rayna B.

"Love at first call"

What do you like best?

I love the video conferencing feature and screen sharing. It’s download free and is really easy to use with the some of my more mature clients. I also love that they offer toll-free numbers at an affordable rate.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I don’t like about it yet.  It's perfect for my small business and is very affordable. Recommendations to others considering ttheproduct. I would say, sign up and try it for yourself. It took me less than a minute to set up my account. Also, I would recommend signing up for a free one-to-one demo to learn all the extra little things your account can do- it was incredibly helpful.

I communicate with multiple people across North America, this helps me avoid long distance fees and lets me connect easily. Thanks Free Conference!

FreeConference review by Jim B.
Jim B.

"Excellent Service and Quality both - Very Hard to Beat this Conferencing Service"

What do you like best?

So easy to schedule your conference calls, has exceptional quality to the service so no problem hearing your participants and works very well for all the countries where we need to conference with people within those countries.

What do you dislike?

Have found nothing that I did not like and plan to continue using for all our conference calls..

Being able to talk with people freely so we can discuss issues and problems we each face as well as bring forth other discussions that we all need to be on board with. So much easier to talk as a group rather than individually to receive and disseminate information so everyone is on the same page at the same time.

FreeConference review by Julie R.
Julie R.

"It does the job"

What do you like best?

The fact that our conference calls are free is the best part of the service.

What do you dislike?

I've never been able to use the screenshare portion of the service. Only items in Chrome seem to work, so if it's via an application or a client, it doesn't work for me.

We have daily stand-up calls across several different teams that are located in remote buildings using the service.

FreeConference review by Ted R.
Ted R.

"One of the easiest decisions that has helped me continuously. "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the quality of the service are exactly what I need in a service like this.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing that comes up as a concern. All positives with no negatives.

A platform to bring multiple people together when needed. I have a regular number and ID that I can use to bring my clients together for regular team calls.

FreeConference review by Darko M.
Darko M.

"Seamless Experience"

What do you like best?

Easy of use and reliability. The sound quality is super-clear when called in from a computer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to think of. All features we used performed no hick-ups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not much to recommend except that it seems to be worth the money for larger business. Like I mentioned in my review, the quality of broadcast and the easy of use, along with plentiful of features, makes this product one of the best in the class.

Great way to connect with my colleagues in a another city. Screen sharing is a great feature.

FreeConference review by Administrator

"Very good (and FREE) service that works well for us!"

What do you like best?

Being "free" (except for a long-distance phone call under the basic plan which does not bother most people) really helps when dealing with non-profit organizations. I have used the service for several years and am quite pleased.

What do you dislike?

Twice upon connecting all FC prompts were in Spanish but English came back on the third try. NBD but sure seemed strange to everyone listing in the conference room!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tell people all the time to "Give it a try -- you can't go wrong!"

Keeping key players connected in between face-to-face meetings and avoiding travel time and expenses helps a lot.

FreeConference review by Administrator

"Didn't expect the free service to be this good"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to set up calls, make calls and edit invitations. The service is also thorough enough to send out summaries and reminders before/after every call. The video calls are also clearer than most voips that I use.

What do you dislike?

Have not used the phone (audio) calls yet, so we'll see about that

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully recommend to VoIP callers that are not tech savvy, no install is required and totally free. Also, I learned that they give multiple numbers as a precaution if one number doesn't work, the other ones might.

Communication with people very far away, plus it's browser-based so it's less I have to teach to the non-tech-savvy callers calling in

FreeConference review by Tom U.
Tom U.

"My experiance with FreeConference.com"

What do you like best?

I thought the set up was a snap and the call experience flawless, the sound quality clear and the interface easy to navigate. And I'm writing about the absolutely free version I'll probably go for the paid enhanced version when I start using the app more.

What do you dislike?

Meeting agenda is more like a one time sms message. I'd like to be able to schedule a meeting, mail it out to everyone have them reply with possible alternative to everyone on the meeting list. A couple of back and forth messages until we nail the time down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it works and does exactly what it i s supposed to do..

distance between board members of an international association.

FreeConference review by Randall W. H.
Randall W. H.

"Excellent experience and a snap to set up."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and minimal time to set up. The quality of the call's were excellent.

What do you dislike?

I've personally only used the service one time but the experience was great. No complaints that I can find.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I needed an immediate call in number and asked my CEO what we were currently using. He recommended FreeConference.com. I was able to set up the call with 5-6 guests within 10 minutes and the system worked great. We will be using it going forward as our new go to conference call solution. I highly recommend the service.

Allowed HOA members to meet to discuss an urgent matter. The calls were clear and easy to manage 5-6 people.

FreeConference review by Kate K.
Kate K.

"Free Conference Call"

What do you like best?

I am impressed at how easy it is to use. I really appreciate having multiple country call in numbers, I call in over the internet using my laptop and it is so easy.

What do you dislike?

Once i called in from the laptop and I wanted to open another tab to look up something and I accidentally disconnected from the call, I could not figure out how get back on through the laptop. i had to call in through the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, easy to use!

The summary of the call keep a handy log of calls. I am part of a small business start-up and we use this service weekly.

FreeConference review by Rodney L. F.
Rodney L. F.

"Excellent call quality."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and especially the good call quality.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice if afterwards a list of phone numbers and/or names could be easily retrieved or emailed to the host. With the free version this is something that I've not found easily available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing to lose. Give it a try!

It's been very helpful for up to 50 people or more to get together and discuss plans for our non-profit organization.

FreeConference review by Ellen T.
Ellen T.

"I've been relying on FreeConference for years, 24 hours a day"

What do you like best?

It's free, instantaneous, and user friendly. I haven't had any problems with it for some time now.

What do you dislike?

At first the phone number and access code were changed a couple of times, probably while FreeConference was getting its sea legs. A few times I've been told that people had a hard time getting on, but eventually did. I haven't had that kind of problem for several years.

I'm chair of the Disarm/End Wars Committee of Women's International League for Peace and Freedom - USA. We have conference calls at least twice a month, plus I use it whenever I need to speak to more than one person at a time.

FreeConference review by Consultant in Public Policy
Consultant in Public Policy

"FreeConference.com rocks "

What do you like best?

I love the user-friendly features while setting up a call. I also like the quality of the calls, which has improved over the years. If there is a problem with the call, you folks handle it quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I wish the service had better connection to email clients and certainly can be more bold about advertising you great service to potential customers

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am please to use FreeConference.com for my conference calling services because it is surprisingly offering a user friendly system and it doesn't cost. I know that a business can't however function on free services, so I recommend trying this service and then expanding to some of their premium offers because they rock!

We have to build consensus among clients and develop action plans. Plans are being completed a rapid rates with the use of FreeConference..com

FreeConference review by User in Higher Education

"Free Conference.com was great! It was so easy to set up and use."

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to set up. I also liked the reminders with all of the information for the call including the agenda. It was also easy for participants to dial in. The quality of the reception of the call was excellent!

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything that was negative about this experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this service. It's easy and provides excellent quality for your needs.

No business problems. It's a way for me to communicate with my partners on a monthly basis.

FreeConference review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great for Internal Conference Calls"

What do you like best?

This is a great line to use for free conference calls. The calls are usually clear and don't have any interference. They also will send you a summary email with the numbers that joined the call.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things I dislike about free conference call. They are really a great resource for having a low conference call line. Very occasionally the line will be fuzzy and it will hard to hear. I have dialed into free conference calls for over a year and this has happened a handful of times. The other thing I have encountered one time is the number dial in number changing. The meeting number remains the same but the dial in number is different.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again I would not suggest this line for when you having clients call into a conference call. This is a great line to use internally.

This is a great way to keep everyone on the same page with meetings and updates. This a great internal tool, I would not recommend this line for business meeting with clients or other important individuals just because when you join it announces that you are on free conference call.com. Not the best image to promote when trying to grow your business.

FreeConference review by Sandeep K.
Sandeep K.

"Best alternative to Google Hangout"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of this software and it's integration with our Team communication tool Rvyer was so convenient that It didn't take us a second thought to implement it.

What do you dislike?

So far not encountered anything, but will surely flag if I don't like something. But I hope there would not be any issue with this as it seems to be a pretty straight forward tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best alternative to Hangout.

A group discussion when all the team mates are spread around in the field. It's easy for all of us to use FreeConference along with Ryver .

FreeConference review by Administrator

"Easy to use and Reliable every time"

What do you like best?

We all have hectic lives. It is a peace of mind to use a tool that simple which works every time. Love it!

What do you dislike?

So far so good, we just used the conference call feature for now. I want to try the webinar this year and improve our communication with the team and potentially customers.

Coming together at least one time a week to discuss our business and share information from various parts of the country.

FreeConference review by Tim N.
Tim N.

"Pretty amazing for the price (of zero)"

What do you like best?

I was able to get up and running without reading any training materials. The screen sharing worked flawlessly. No one had to download a plugin. Dial in people were easy to understand. The user interface on the web was very easy to understand and interact with.

What do you dislike?

One of our users tried using web audio, but we could not hear them. I may not have had things set up correctly, but that wasn't obvious.

Telemeetings.

FreeConference review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Easy. Quick. Efficient. "

What do you like best?

FreeConference.com is a great service offered for free conference. We used to meet by telephone or by the web with our customers. I like that you can chat and instantly share your desktop from your free online meeting room.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that toll-free call-in numbers and audio recording is not free. You have to pay extra to get that service. Sometimes I do need to have a record of the conversation to reference later, but I don't see as much value as to pay for that service. free dial-ins all over the world does not include Albania.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need Free International Conference Calls this is the way to go.

Setting up appointments and times to talk to customers it is key for a real estate business.

FreeConference review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Great free conference site"

What do you like best?

This site allows me to connect with my goggle contacts quickly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it is very easy to use and is free!

It is nice to be able to just click once to open a conference with my goggle contacts

FreeConference review by Pramodkumar S.
Pramodkumar S.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

Excellent free service. Have been using for four years.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything is working fine for last four years.

General time to time check in with team members.

FreeConference review by Christian N.
Christian N.

"FreeConference review"

What do you like best?

The free version does everything I need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I works very well for me and my colleagues.

We are starting a new non-profit, and need to talk frequently. Doing it with FreeConference means we can do it from home, after work, and don't have to drive somewhere.

FreeConference review by Robert A.
Robert A.

"Way more than I expected"

What do you like best?

It just works. Reserve a conference time and give 'em your attendees, and they send out instructions and reminders. Or just use your dedicated phone number and conference code. Free web conference with desktop sharing, international call-ins (if you need such things).

What do you dislike?

Managing conference attendee lists is a bit of a pain. Would be nice to have better integration with Outlook on my Windows computer.

Sometimes you just gotta talk with more than one person. This makes the process super simple.

User in Management Consulting

"Ok for conference calls but you will pay for everything else"

What do you like best?

This is a free service and it will provide the conference support that you will need. If you are presenting to a client, the FREE option is not the most professional in my opinion

What do you dislike?

The free conference calls message when your callers dial in. You will have to pay in order to have a custom message or to remove the prompt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a very small business and need a free conferencing service this will work. Otherwise there are many other services that offer great video conferences etc for a decent price

being able to communicate with global teams

FreeConference review by Shankar V.
Shankar V.

"Works every single time!"

What do you like best?

One of the best conferencing services out there - works perfectly for my small business as well as the charity group I support. Whether you are chatting from the web or using a mobile phone, the quality of the calls have been phenomenal. Used them for more than a year and never look back.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike about the service - they are just good.

We use the service to host business meetings and presentations. Very economical and trusted service.

FreeConference review by Wanda H.
Wanda H.

"Great Service & Support"

What do you like best?

We enjoyed working with FreeConference and use them for many conference calls with various groups across the USA and Canada. Their support service is also very good.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing negative with my overall experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a reliable conference call service, give FreeConference a try.

I was getting frustrated with lagging calls that constantly cut out. FreeConference gives excellent support with a high quality service connection for all your conference calls.

FreeConference review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Impressed with this free service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is apparent. No downloads. Intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

Cannot duplicate an old event as the model for a new meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service. Worth the try. Haven't tried the recording portion as it's a premium feature. I use many paid services and this is easy and it works.

We are an upstart not for profit and the problem is, we have no money!

FreeConference review by User

"FreeConference.com"

What do you like best?

Great free resource for arranging Conference calls. Very useful for an org on a tight budget.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say about this that I disliked. The software is straightforward and easy to use. It is very easy to set up an account and get started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FreeConference is easy to use and free. It has video meeting and screensharing capabilities so it goes beyond just a conference call.

This solves the problem of arranging conference call lines with multiple parties. The ability to set this up for free is very helpful, the video and screen sharing features are also great, can be used for interviewing potential new employees too.

User in Management Consulting

"Very good and consistent."

What do you like best?

Audio quality is very good. Recording is a very important feature. Always keep adding on features.

What do you dislike?

Some carriers in Canada can't dial into the regular number I use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out. You will probably really like it.

I am a coach and the recording takes the stress out of paying attention and keeping notes.

I could not upload the pdf screenshot. You can look e up or just believe me. I am a little ticked off that I had to jump through this hoop.

FreeConference review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"President of Specialty Pharmacy Company"

What do you like best?

Consistency of phone number, price (free)

What do you dislike?

having to sort through several screens to get the call scheduled.

Ability to have conference call capability. I was able to launch and grow our business without an additional cost to the business. Clients are familiar with the service.

FreeConference review by User in Internet

"Great free conference tool"

What do you like best?

I like the feature that emails me after a call with details on the attendees and duration of attendance.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was a way to enter my host code without entering the attendee ID

I work at a small start up, this service has helped us host calls with international clients and conduct international usability studies.

FreeConference review by Rich J.
Rich J.

"Great for Mobile Teams!"

What do you like best?

I love the capability of FreeConference.com to connect our mobile team to one another from different locations....for FREE!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I disliked about this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FreeConference.com is great...AND IT'S FREE!!!

We meet weekly with our on-site staff. However, sometimes we need to meet from different locations, and this application makes that possible!

FreeConference review by Louis S.
Louis S.

"FreeConference is very easy to use and it has worked flawlessly for me and my team on two occasions."

What do you like best?

Simplicity of operation, excellent quality and no unanticipated problems.

What do you dislike?

I have not used the rich set of optional features; at this point, I have no not experienced any negatives.

The problem was to find a free and high quality conference call solution for team members spread across different geographies in the U.S.

FreeConference review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"Great call quality"

What do you like best?

I have been using this service for the past four years. It has been a great tool to keep my remote teams together. Scheduling a call is simple.

What do you dislike?

The web application is a little glitchy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Charging for features that use to be free. Recordings

Keeping a remote Workforce on the same page.

FreeConference review by Consultant in Entertainment
Consultant in Entertainment

"Great service"

What do you like best?

I feel empowered in business by using this platform...It is very convenient and professional and allows for privacy

What do you dislike?

Not available in some countries...but there are lines available for many countries to have a local number

This allows for collaborations around the world

FreeConference review by Caroline O.
Caroline O.

"I use it Weekly for a conference with emerging leaders in my organization"

What do you like best?

that you can be on the phone or video at the same time.

What do you dislike?

somewhat confusing email doesn't steer people to both easily

Talking to everyone at the same time in real time is crucial

FreeConference review by Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.

"Great for a Virtual Teacher!"

What do you like best?

I like that it'f free and the phone number remains the same.

What do you dislike?

That some cell providers charge for calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out how to make calls free for all cell phone users.

In a virtual teaching setting it is difficult to have group meetings. FCC helps with that.

FreeConference review by User

"Wonder Service"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is by far the best value proposition

What do you dislike?

Integration with Google contacts was difficult

We needed a product that was self-explanatory to use. This allowed us to support multiple languages for customers could grasp the UI of the product

FreeConference review by Donna B.
Donna B.

"Easy to use clear service"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of using either the computer or phone. That we have the same dial in number and access code, and easy to schedule calls.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the online connection is not that great. I can't seem to mute my voice anymore online?

N/A

FreeConference review by Celeste G.
Celeste G.

"Conference me in Scotty"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to set up and that you don't have to schedule it in advance.

What do you dislike?

I have difficulty setting up and deleting groups.

FCC makes it simple to connect with a group of people who are challenged to come into our offices.

FreeConference review by Roy B.
Roy B.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Features such as document sharing and internet calling.

What do you dislike?

There is not much too dislike with FreeConference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FreeConference is highly recommended. It is easy to use and has excellent features.

No long distance calls and free service.

FreeConference review by Jeffrey P.
Jeffrey P.

"Great - easy service"

What do you like best?

That its free for the basic service and that you can have an address book in the app

What do you dislike?

Nothing - this service works great and we use it all the time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product

This is a great consistent method for multi-person calls

FreeConference review by Susan P.
Susan P.

"Highly recommend - definitely five star"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to set up and you can use it immediately.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing to dislike, it's so easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you will like it.

I needed a conference call line other than Skype

FreeConference review by Stefan P.
Stefan P.

"Free"

What do you like best?

That it is free and it connects me with my clients.

What do you dislike?

It takes sometimes a bit longer to load, proobably too much bandwith needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free, best feature ever.

COnnects me with customers in a timely manner.

FreeConference review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Excellent product"

What do you like best?

All the features I needed at the right price. Also excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

we have not had any problems at all with this product.

Team meetings with teams spread around the world.

FreeConference review by Steven L.
Steven L.

"Large conferences"

What do you like best?

We have easy set up and great quality for having large teleconferences and screen sharing.

What do you dislike?

once in a while the audio is choppy and so harder to hear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

love it

scientific collaborations in multiple institutions and continents

FreeConference review by Mark C.
Mark C.

"Works quite well"

What do you like best?

Exactly the functions I need when i need them. Nothing to download.

What do you dislike?

A little bit quirky to share screen. Need to unshare and share once everyone is on the line.

Simple conference call presentations with prospects

FreeConference review by Kimmyanne T.
Kimmyanne T.

"Best conference software"

What do you like best?

it is very simple to use and easy to connect with our international patients when needed

What do you dislike?

The only issue we have experience is that it does not work efficiently with internet explorer

connecting to international patients

FreeConference review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

Great free tool. Easy to use, simple and intuitive. The screen sharing feature is valuable for how we do business internally and externally. Great for client demos and internal training for remote teams.

What do you dislike?

nothing, this is a great tool that we use consistently

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great option that is easy to use and free.

Allows us to do remote training and client demos when we couldn't otherwise be onsite.

FreeConference review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Convenient, free, and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is free to use and it's easy to explain to others.

What do you dislike?

My only problem is the limited conference calls. You need to upgrade to be able to have larger conferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it's free. The upgrades themselves are inexpensive as well, but you will be able to do most of what you need with the free version.

The video conferencing makes it easy to connect with employees in other states. We have also enjoying being able to record conversations that we can reference later.

FreeConference review by Jay A.
Jay A.

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

Great connectivity. Clear communication.

What do you dislike?

Have not experienced any product shortcomings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service. Well worth the time to evaluate the product/services.

Cheap, quick, fast reliable communication platform for a small business that is geographically dispersed.

FreeConference review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

By far I found the screen sharing to be the most useful tool when collaborating.

What do you dislike?

No complaints as of yet! So far has all the capabilities we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its totally free so worth trying out !

First off it is free, so helps with expensive in a big way. Additionally, it allows me to collaborate with employees while working remotely via screen shares and group conferences.

FreeConference review by Consultant

"FreeConference.com appraise"

What do you like best?

Easy set up, easy dial up, professional grade process for both hosts and participants and quality

What do you dislike?

background noise handling can be disturbing when using office microphone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every small midsize company should consider trying out FreeConference.com, due to its ease to set up, its reliability, its professional grade quality

Global Customer reach, Intra-office communication in multiple global locations,

FreeConference review by Administrator in Alternative Medicine
Administrator in Alternative Medicine

"FreeConference.com is a great asset!"

What do you like best?

Very high quality service, simple to use, love the reminders and the reports. Creates a very professional experience for your conference call needs.

What do you dislike?

So far, so good! It has been easy to use and set up.

I hold groups at my office and my new office is smaller so this gives great flexibility to be able to hold group meetings when convenient for everyone.

"Reliable, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Well for a free service this is OUTSTANDING!!! Reminders are sent for you, clear dial in numbers with coordinator pin to separate attendees, soft music.

What do you dislike?

Nothing needs to be changed. I feel that all the features work properly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the good work

Allows us to conference with other entities of our company as well as business calls

FreeConference review by Ahmed N.
Ahmed N.

"I have been using Free Conf Call for multiple meetings and it is working perfictly fine."

What do you like best?

Clear, user friendly and free. Also having the same access all the time.

What do you dislike?

none so far, I do not have any bad experience at all.

the availability

FreeConference review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"an excellent Service and its free"

What do you like best?

The quality of the lines are excellent and its so easy to login to the conference lines.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally it drops a participant from the call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent free facility

Quality of conversation is far better than our normal conference facility which is reliant on the WiFi bandwidth - which is not always good.

FreeConference review by Russell M.
Russell M.

"Great app. Easy to use, with great speech quality"

What do you like best?

Made it easy to connect clients and colleagues at varied time frames.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I have found yet in my first usage

Conference calling

FreeConference review by Christina H.
Christina H.

"Free Conference Call Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use among multiple clients.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that sometimes it does not connect the lines.

Conference calls versus face to face meetings.

FreeConference review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"1st Free Conference Conference Call"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, clarity of voice communication, scheduling

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be honest. Have not tried video streaming so I can't comment on that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

Ease of use with a intuitive interface. This allows me to set this up from anywhere and bring people in from around the world. Much easier to use than Skype.

FreeConference review by Executive Sponsor in Accounting
Executive Sponsor in Accounting

"Its just to easy!"

What do you like best?

That it has a Canadian call in number. The other services for conferencing had American numbers and that could really rack up a phone bill.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet! So far it is just what I need so I wouldn't change a thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, you'll like it.

Remote access to meetings for all members of small team.

FreeConference review by Administrator

"Awesome service - great for remote staff!"

What do you like best?

I can communicate with my staff in multiple cities at once. Great video, screenshare, and chat features.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this. The only issues I've encountered have been productivity related.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

It's great to keep in touch with staff who don't live here.

"Free Conference Subscriber"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use. I schedule calls in advance and it is super easy to do.

What do you dislike?

Not much, it would be nice to be able to have more conference participants but that can always be purchased for a nominal fee.

We have weekly group meetings

FreeConference review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Easy to use, first time user"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, and worked very well. Clear teleconference, easy to hear all participants whether calling in domestically or from overseas.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, clear connection, very useful, free

Helpful for larger groups of people to all participate.

FreeConference review by Administrator

"Great alternative to pricey conferencing services"

What do you like best?

Web interface is easy to work with, all instructions are simple and easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

T-Mobile charges users when they call in using the default area codes. It's possible to work around using the app.

Saving about $60/month in telephone conference call costs.

FreeConference review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"This service is awesome, it offers everything and cost nothing"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to set up a conference call easily or video call and the best item is it cost nothing.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I don't like as this service offers everything

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you won't use anything else.

Easy way to tele or video conference for free

FreeConference review by Administrator

"great and easy access and set up"

What do you like best?

ease of use; keeping the same dial in number and access code

What do you dislike?

sometimes the connection is slow and can be difficult to hear all participants. Technology is good, sound not so good.

not having to commute to a conference/meeting

FreeConference review by Administrator in Alternative Dispute Resolution
Administrator in Alternative Dispute Resolution

"Great product"

What do you like best?

I like that 6 of us or more can all be on the same phone conference.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes one of the callers cuts in and out

We work in teams with Collaborative Divorce and can better serve clients when we communicate all at the same time.

User in Management Consulting

"Great way to hold conference calls and presentation across different geographies "

What do you like best?

Simple reliable, international call in numbers, web support

What do you dislike?

I think I am ok with everything - great value for the money!

Recommendations to others considering the product

can't beat the price - and yet reliable and simple

scheduling and having conference calls with clients in different time zones and countries

FreeConference review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Does not permit downloading of contacts"

What do you like best?

service works as promised but it could be better

What do you dislike?

I won't use it until it is possible to upload and download and easily update, edit, the contacts roster. It should be as easy as it is using Constant Contact.

teleconferences

FreeConference review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"Great, free service for phone conference."

What do you like best?

Excellent customer service follow-up. I received prompt responses to the feedback I left.

What do you dislike?

Inconsistent voice quality; hearing others can be challenging at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve voice and video quality.

We are planning our 10 year reunion.

FreeConference review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

Call of Quality was great and convenient

What do you dislike?

Only used it once - everything was great

This was a one time use to get different people together on a short notice

FreeConference review by User in Higher Education

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

The ability to share your screen for more in depth conferencing is awesome!

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet I'm still enjoying product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it!

Time and travel constraints are minimal with video conferencing capabilities

FreeConference review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Terrific, and the Price is Right"

What do you like best?

Price, sound quality, ease of use. This is a terrific product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. It was terrific and I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it!

Coordination among geographically separated people

FreeConference review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Free Conference Service"

What do you like best?

East and capabilities; we've never had issues with performance.

What do you dislike?

N/A - dial-in and customer service are both great.

Multiple dial-in users for board meetings, etc.

Learning about FreeConference.com?

* We monitor all FreeConference.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.