FreeConference.com

Showing 85 FreeConference reviews
FreeConference review by <span>Guy R.</span>
Guy R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

As a resource-constrained non-profit, obviously we appreciate FreeConference.com's free service option. But we are blown away by the rich feature set, the ease of use and the quality of the conferencing experience. To be honest, FreeConference.com provided as good or better an experience as tools like WebEx, GoToMeeting, Skype and others. We didn't expect this at all. Screen sharing, video streaming, and audio feed were all top notch, and easy to use for even the most technically challenged. Thoroughly exceeded our expectations.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Quite simply, everything was intuitive and worked perfectly. Despite never having used the service before, I had a multi-party conference call set-up instantly, with video, screen sharing, document sharing, etc., and the user experience, for all involved, was flawless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I can't speak to the paid version of the tool, if the free version is any indication I would not hesitate recommending FreeConference.com to non-profits, start-ups and small businesses with limited resources but extensive conferencing needs. In my regular job, I frequently use tools like Skype for Business, WebEx, GoToMeeting, AdobeConnect, etc., and my experience with FreeConference.com is equal to or better than these tools.

As a non-profit, attempting to organize and educate people concerned about the plight of animals, we rely heavily on Open Source and free web technologies to carry out our mission. FreeConference is our go to solution for management, administrative and training conferencing.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FreeConference.com
FreeConference review by <span>Brenda B.</span>
Brenda B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that I didn't have to jump through hoops to get a conference connection, neither internally with our IT department nor externally to set my account up. Also, since our meetings tend to be with the same indvidiuals, I appreciate the address book!

What do you dislike?

I have no compalints about the system; I believe we lost connection once however that is most likely the result of user error than the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found the product on my own. It was easy to understand, impliment and adminster. I can't say enough about the user experience FreeConference.com offers!

Efficiency - each week I get my reminder and I'm ready to go, no hastles no delays.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

FreeConference review by <span>Zak B.</span>
Zak B.

First-time user - very impressed

Validated Review
What do you like best?

FreeConference was so simple to set up, schedule the call with participants, and of course it was all free! I love the reminder emails to participants that were sent out – saved me the extra work of doing them.

What do you dislike?

There was truly nothing that I didn't like.

As a consultant, I usually work one-on-one with my clients and don’t often need to set up conference calls. But to get off on the right foot with a new client who wanted to kick-off a project with a bunch of people in different locations, I needed a teleconference service. It was too complicated to work with my national carrier, so I landed on FreeConference.com. The call was so easy to set up, the call was flawless, and the customer touch points from FreeConference made me feel like I was dealing with a reputable company (which I was!). I can’t wait to use it again.

FreeConference review by <span>Emma B.</span>
Emma B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Head to the website, create an account, get your FreeConference account and you can FreeConference away.

It really is that simple.

Nothing to download to use the conference call facility, just dial the number you are provided and enter the access code. Give the participant code to those you want to dial-in and, just like that, you are on the call.

What do you dislike?

I have had one participant complain of the call fees but I call this number all the time on my mobile and cannot see that I have noticed vast sums being charged to connect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple, and free.

We are a three office business, with offices at either ends of the UK - this easily connects us at any time, no notice required.

FreeConference review by <span>Béatrice L.</span>
Béatrice L.

Awesome service!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

You can subscribe in a couple clicks and that gives you access, for free, to unlimited conference calls within the US and a selection of other countries (premium accounts give access to all countries - but the free service is already quite amazing). Call quality is great; interface is easy to use; I like how you can use your numbers without setting up a new conference call everytime; though you can also schedule a conference and benefit from reminder services. Awesome!

What do you dislike?

There's not much I dislike about this service. The website interface could be prettier, maybe. Also, I haven't used the online conference room (only calls), so I can't speak for this in particular.

I have been able to organize many calls with several people even when they didn't have access to internet or didn't manage the skype/hangout technology, which has been super helpful to coordinate in particular for an event planning.

FreeConference review by <span>Mary Anne P.</span>
Mary Anne P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

How refreshing to find a free service out there that not only promises to do a good job, but they actually deliver! www.FreeConference.com is an operation like that who provides and follows up on their excellent service. I also love the fact that they have other options should I need them as our firm grows.

I highly recommend them to ANY business who needs a conference call service. You'll be glad you did. I know we are!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they have been terrific. I wish all businesses could model their customer service!

Trying to stay in touch with my colleagues to work on projects to achieve our clients' goals.

Learning about FreeConference.com?

* We monitor all FreeConference.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.