FreeConferenceCall.com

FreeConferenceCall.com is a conferencing and voice messaging provider.

Work for FreeConferenceCall.com?
Callbridge 2x

Learning about FreeCC?

FreeConferenceCall.com Reviews

Ask FreeCC a Question
Showing 216 FreeCC reviews
FreeCC review by <span>Kitty S.</span>
Kitty S.

By far the best conference service out there.

What do you like best?

The easy of use and allowed number of people on call. Unlike other services, you are allowed up to 1,000 people at a time per call. You can record the calls, share your screen, get international numbers, and much more all on the free account. The free account is free for life, but if you need more they do offer reasonable priced paid plans.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have no dislikes at this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No matter what size your webinar will be, you need to use FreeConferenceCall. You can screenshare, record your meetings, see who is attending, mute people if needed, and a host of other things all for free.

I am able to hold live webinars to teach people how to use our service. I can also teach people how to go about promoting the product. With the free international numbers provided, all of out clients are able to attend.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FreeConferenceCall.com
FreeCC review by <span>Brett F.</span>
Brett F.

Great Conference Call system. Why use anything else?

What do you like best?

Freeconferencecall.com is the best. It's simple to use, it's a great system to have multiple callers from different locations and it's free. I have really never had any issues with FreeConferenceCall. You give out a phone number an and access code and you are ready to go.

What do you dislike?

Quality is good. It's simple. It's not the best system I've ever seen, but it's free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without question this is the best conference call system.

I've used their system for many years and have had many conference calls with it. It's so easy to use for multiple callers calling in together. Before using this we would have a group of individuals gathered around a desk trying to listen to speakerphone and you would have to take turns leaning in to speak. But now we all just stay at our desks and have the call. So much easier. Especially if someone isn't that vital to the call they can sit at their desk and work and listen in on the call in case they need to add something.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

FreeCC review by <span>Bonnie C.</span>
Bonnie C.

Great solution for web conferencing

What do you like best?

Customizable lobby view, ability to share presentation documents and screen share (with ability to select what applications on your screen you want to share). I also like the pdf document that gets emailed at the end of the call which lists all participants and amount of time spent.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about this application. Sometimes students have issues downloading this app or viewing my screen. I believe there is a lag time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is a great free conferencing call solution. I would highly recommend. Easy to use and customize. I also like that the conference code does not change. Students can log in anytime and retrieve uploaded documents.

Free Screen Share allows me to present lessons and materials to my online students. Benefits are accommodating student needs and improve student interaction.

FreeCC review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

It really is free and it's really good!

What do you like best?

Shocked this is a free service. From great features like call recording to having a permanent room it's super convenient! The screen sharing app (also free) is great too! I struggle to figure out how these guys make money as most of the upgrades like hold music and custom greeting are super cheap too.

What do you dislike?

It's not toll free, but who really still pays for long distance? Sometimes you appear "cheap" to customers using a free service, but $2/month and this goes away. App could be a bit stronger as it's SUPER basic and crude by today's standards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and maybe pay for an upgrade or two.

Convenient and free conference call service with great features that doesn't break the bank. We switched over from a paid by the user by the minute service and there's been no drop in quality or convenience from us or our participant's point of view. Now that I know we can do a custom greeting for $2/month we might consider stopping looking cheap too!

FreeCC review by <span>Dave P.</span>
Dave P.

Great FREE conference line for startups

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it's free and it still allows you dial-in numbers from different countries. It's also super easy to schedule calls with the same number and access code each time.

What do you dislike?

The wait music when you're the first one in the conference line needs to change for every call. It get stuck in my head all day. I wish there was a way to attach my Google Business account to my FreeConferenceCall account and schedule calls from my account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change your access code every few weeks as it's a static conference code that others can call into any time they want otherwise.

Settings up a business conference call bridge for business calls.

FreeCC review by <span>CAITLIN P.</span>
CAITLIN P.

Excellent and easy way to have phone meetings

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use! I had a weekly conference call for over 3 years with alumni who were all over the age of 65, and they never had issues using it. The instructions are very straightforward and make having long conference calls a breeze. By far the best part is that it is completely free to use! It also provides you with data for your calls such as which numbers called in and for how long.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about it. Although I understand that it is free, file sharing would be a nice option. Sometimes the chime in can be annoying if you have someone that has poor service and has to call back in. When they do, it mutes the rest of the call and "announces" them again which can take a long time. And the delay of sound can get problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy and free option for conference calls, this one is top notch!

This helps take the place of unnecessary in person meetings. It has allowed us to have more time in our day and allowed us to multitask while on the call.

Learning about FreeConferenceCall.com?

* We monitor all FreeConferenceCall.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.