FreeConferenceCall.com

FreeConferenceCall.com is a conferencing and voice messaging provider.

Work for FreeConferenceCall.com?

Learning about FreeCC?

FreeConferenceCall.com Reviews

Ask FreeCC a Question
Showing 219 FreeCC reviews
FreeCC review by <span>Lexi K.</span>
Lexi K.

"Free, but actually works well!"

What do you like best?

Free and reliable. I've used my conference call number dozens of times with up to 10 participants and it's always worked fine. Usually services that are free are riddled with ads or other inconveniences, but I haven't come across anything like that yet.

What do you dislike?

I believe once you hit 1GB of data the service is no longer free, but I'm not entirely sure how it works once you start paying. It's a little confusing on the website, so that can certainly be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy, free solution to hosting your conference calls. If you host several conference calls a month, it would be worthwhile to make sure you understand how pricing works once you've exceeded your 1GB of free calls. Either way, it is worth trying out.

Callers both internally and externally can easily call into the same phone line which makes it super easy to schedule conference calls for our team. Our work phones naturally allow us to conference in another caller, but it is a tedious and frustrating process. Using FreeConferenceCall has completely streamlined conference calls for my team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FreeConferenceCall.com
FreeCC review by <span>Kitty S.</span>
Kitty S.

"By far the best conference service out there."

What do you like best?

The easy of use and allowed number of people on call. Unlike other services, you are allowed up to 1,000 people at a time per call. You can record the calls, share your screen, get international numbers, and much more all on the free account. The free account is free for life, but if you need more they do offer reasonable priced paid plans.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have no dislikes at this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No matter what size your webinar will be, you need to use FreeConferenceCall. You can screenshare, record your meetings, see who is attending, mute people if needed, and a host of other things all for free.

I am able to hold live webinars to teach people how to use our service. I can also teach people how to go about promoting the product. With the free international numbers provided, all of out clients are able to attend.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

FreeCC review by <span>Brett F.</span>
Brett F.

"Great Conference Call system. Why use anything else?"

What do you like best?

Freeconferencecall.com is the best. It's simple to use, it's a great system to have multiple callers from different locations and it's free. I have really never had any issues with FreeConferenceCall. You give out a phone number an and access code and you are ready to go.

What do you dislike?

Quality is good. It's simple. It's not the best system I've ever seen, but it's free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without question this is the best conference call system.

I've used their system for many years and have had many conference calls with it. It's so easy to use for multiple callers calling in together. Before using this we would have a group of individuals gathered around a desk trying to listen to speakerphone and you would have to take turns leaning in to speak. But now we all just stay at our desks and have the call. So much easier. Especially if someone isn't that vital to the call they can sit at their desk and work and listen in on the call in case they need to add something.

FreeCC review by <span>Bonnie C.</span>
Bonnie C.

"Great solution for web conferencing"

What do you like best?

Customizable lobby view, ability to share presentation documents and screen share (with ability to select what applications on your screen you want to share). I also like the pdf document that gets emailed at the end of the call which lists all participants and amount of time spent.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about this application. Sometimes students have issues downloading this app or viewing my screen. I believe there is a lag time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is a great free conferencing call solution. I would highly recommend. Easy to use and customize. I also like that the conference code does not change. Students can log in anytime and retrieve uploaded documents.

Free Screen Share allows me to present lessons and materials to my online students. Benefits are accommodating student needs and improve student interaction.

FreeCC review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"It really is free and it's really good!"

What do you like best?

Shocked this is a free service. From great features like call recording to having a permanent room it's super convenient! The screen sharing app (also free) is great too! I struggle to figure out how these guys make money as most of the upgrades like hold music and custom greeting are super cheap too.

What do you dislike?

It's not toll free, but who really still pays for long distance? Sometimes you appear "cheap" to customers using a free service, but $2/month and this goes away. App could be a bit stronger as it's SUPER basic and crude by today's standards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and maybe pay for an upgrade or two.

Convenient and free conference call service with great features that doesn't break the bank. We switched over from a paid by the user by the minute service and there's been no drop in quality or convenience from us or our participant's point of view. Now that I know we can do a custom greeting for $2/month we might consider stopping looking cheap too!

FreeCC review by <span>Dave P.</span>
Dave P.

"Great FREE conference line for startups"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it's free and it still allows you dial-in numbers from different countries. It's also super easy to schedule calls with the same number and access code each time.

What do you dislike?

The wait music when you're the first one in the conference line needs to change for every call. It get stuck in my head all day. I wish there was a way to attach my Google Business account to my FreeConferenceCall account and schedule calls from my account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change your access code every few weeks as it's a static conference code that others can call into any time they want otherwise.

Settings up a business conference call bridge for business calls.

FreeCC review by <span>CAITLIN P.</span>
CAITLIN P.

"Excellent and easy way to have phone meetings"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use! I had a weekly conference call for over 3 years with alumni who were all over the age of 65, and they never had issues using it. The instructions are very straightforward and make having long conference calls a breeze. By far the best part is that it is completely free to use! It also provides you with data for your calls such as which numbers called in and for how long.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about it. Although I understand that it is free, file sharing would be a nice option. Sometimes the chime in can be annoying if you have someone that has poor service and has to call back in. When they do, it mutes the rest of the call and "announces" them again which can take a long time. And the delay of sound can get problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy and free option for conference calls, this one is top notch!

This helps take the place of unnecessary in person meetings. It has allowed us to have more time in our day and allowed us to multitask while on the call.

FreeCC review by <span>Stephanie M.</span>
Stephanie M.

"Quality Recordings With FreeConferenceCall.com"

What do you like best?

Your recording is available within minutes of ending your call!

What do you dislike?

Depending on your caller's phone plan, some callers can either not access the call-in number or hear a message that it will cost them per minute to participate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FreeConferenceCall.com is an easy to use service with flexibility to record calls or screenshare. It makes meetings easy.

I need a reliable recording service to conduct interviews with people globally. FreeConferenceCall.com meets my needs, allowing me to work with people wherever they may be.

FreeCC review by <span>Sara L.</span>
Sara L.

"Convenient and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

There were no hoops to jump through in order to create and receive a free conference call phone line. Easy to share and use with anyone I needed to set up a phone meeting with.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I particularly dislike. Everything worked as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you simply need a phone line in order to talk to multiple people at once during a meeting, save your trouble and use FreeConferenceCall.com

If you don't have a conference call phone line available, or the one you do have is going to be busy during your scheduled phone call meeting, you can easily sign up for freeconferencecall.com and they will send you a phone line and access code that everyone in your phone meeting can use with zero hassle and zero cost.

FreeCC review by User

"Great Free Conference & Screen-Share Software with a Couple Small Problems"

What do you like best?

What you get for Free with FreeConferenceCall.com is incredible - not only a personal Teleconference line, But also a powerful screen-sharing platform and up to 1GB of screen-share recording. The software works relatively fine, and is unobtrusive - it installs itself as a Chrome extension, which makes it quick to open and easy to remove if needed.

What do you dislike?

If there are too many people on the line it can start to sound a little choppy, and on some days the screen-share can be a little slow, resulting in lag. Some of the UI choices are also frustrating, with the controls window in particular not opening in a "standard" Windows window but instead forcing itself in front of any other software you may have open. Quite annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of all the Conferencing software I've used, this is by far the easiest and least obtrusive - unlike several others, they don't send annoying "Upgrade to Premium!" emails all the time.

FreeConferenceCall.com provides us with an easy and reliable way of meeting with our client's teams. The screen-sharing software is instrumental to understanding their needs and concerns, and allows us to explain solutions in real-time.

FreeCC review by <span>Ryan N.</span>
Ryan N.

"A Great Free Option"

What do you like best?

My company used Free Conference Call for years to manage, drum roll, all of our conference calls. The basic services provided were all we needed for years and the platform performed solidly. It has since grown up, offering screen sharing, video conferencing, 1gb data storage and recording.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike, we moved to a more robust service that utilized VOiP as we outgrew this service.

Arranging and communicating with districts/divisions/support center.

FreeCC review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Great for connecting with people all over the world"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is "Share my Screen" because it really helps with giving product demonstrations for the company I work with.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the waiting music because it is very annoying and outdated. I also do not like how people get confused between the online meeting ID and the call in ID. The differences should be clearly explained.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a software that helps make web conferencing easier FreeConferenceCall.com is a great choice. It has share my screen capabilities and is easy to use once downloaded. You will have to get used to sharing your conference login credentials to let others easily join.

We are now able to give demos for free to prospective clients all over the world. It has allowed for cost savings and greater efficiency.

FreeCC review by <span>Cheryl W.</span>
Cheryl W.

"I love FreeConferenceCall.com"

What do you like best?

It's free but still has a lot of the features of paid services.

What do you dislike?

It only allows 5 members in group video conferencing

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy-to-use, free program that has lots of great features. It can't do everything but depending on what your needs are, you may be surprised at what all you can do. Great customer service too.

I use this service for group coaching. It makes it easy for me to share my screen. I have the option to be on camera or not.

FreeCC review by Administrator

"Free Conference Call.com"

What do you like best?

This has been a great resource for a couple of non-profits that I work with as well as our daily business needs. We have tried other services and FreeConferenceCall.com has a lot of great options for free! We love the ability to bring in people from multiple platforms into the same call most of all!

What do you dislike?

Honestly we have yet to find anything that we do not like about FreeConferenceCall.com! It offers us so many options that we need as a small business but don't have a large budget for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great service that offers you a lot of options at free to low cost. We use the free services the most and they meet all of our needs so far.

We have multiple people in different states on different platforms and the ability to bring us all into the same call at one time is a tremendous help!

FreeCC review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Pretty good for free!"

What do you like best?

It's free if you are using a landline or over the internet. Allows screensharing, video conferencing or just audio calls.

It's great to show presentations to clients in real time and be able to control which windows they see, allow them to share their screens and control who can be heard (muting noisy callers is very helpful).

What do you dislike?

My mobile phone carrier charges 10 cents per minute to use FreeConferenceCall.com - so there can be SOME cost. Otherwise I haven't had any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you will primarily be using this for mobile phone calls then it may not be for you as many carriers charge a fee.

This allows us to connect our remote team members to one another and to clients. The clients don't know we aren't all in the same room together unless we want them to.

FreeCC review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Great for smaller companies"

What do you like best?

FCC is very lightweight, easy to use, and very simple. No bells and whistles, but in a good way. I love that I can scare my screen easily as well as let others control my computer and share what's on their screens. Recording is easy as is retrieving and sharing recordings with others. All in all, for the price point FCC is very hard to beat. I've found other paid services that still can't lure me away entirely because of all of the included features.

What do you dislike?

Others have said it, but the call in is kind of cheesy when it says "This call is hosted by FreeConferenceCall.com."

My only other concern is that sometimes sharing my screen is spotty on the receiving end when using the web viewer. I've tried to give software demos and found out that the screen freezes for the viewers sometimes. I'm not sure if this was tied to the browser that was being used, or my/their internet. Regardless, I can't help but constantly wonder if my screen is going to freeze during a screen share which is enough to keep my options open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. The product is free so you literally have nothing to lose. It's a great way to offer individual logins at your company without having to pay the price.

Communicating with out of town clients as well as recording tutorials for staff and students.

FreeCC review by <span>Jeanette C.</span>
Jeanette C.

"FreeConferenceCall.com is an easy, affordable way to have conference calls & online meetings."

What do you like best?

I like that I can hold either a conference call or an online meeting to share information, without paying a fortune for the service.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much I don't like about the service, except sometimes I have to call in a few times to be connected to my call. But that doesn't happen too often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Limit the number of people you authorize to hold conference calls, or at least have a calendar or schedule so two parties aren't trying to hold conferences at the same time.

Holding conference calls between multiple parties to engage with customers or staff. Holding online meetings to share information so everyone is clear about the conversation. It makes it easy.

FreeCC review by User in Financial Services

"Best Conference Call Line"

What do you like best?

I love that the lines are free to use. I also that that you get an email summary of how long the call lasted.

What do you dislike?

I think it's serves its purpose well and doesn't need to be changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The conference lines are always clear and easy to dial into. If you need a basic group call line, this is it!

We are able to have multiple people join the call to jump on a call with affiliates or other vendors. It's super nice for it to be free because our process of getting our own line is rather cumbersome.

FreeCC review by Consultant in Alternative Medicine
Consultant in Alternative Medicine

"Great value"

What do you like best?

The best feature is that I can show my screen and my webcam video and it records both the screen and my voice and synchronizes it perfectly! And the recording is available almost right away. I love that we can download both MP3 and video. I don't have to pay expensive fees to hold webinars. It is really great. The Q&A mode worked well. FCC is fairly reliable. No system is 100% but I have found that their customer service chat is very good at helping out when there is a problem. Their storage fees seem reasonable. My patients don't have to download anything unlike Go-to-Webinar.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the using the internet to make the call doesn't work on the other end (my clients) and they can't hear me, then I have to use the chat or the screen share to tell them that I am indeed on the other line. I tell them to click the phone icon and they said they did but nothing happened. This happens about 1 out of every 13 tries and usually with someone who isn't quite as internet savvy.

I wish video recordings would automatically process so that I don't have to wait so long. Audio MP3's are immediately downloadable for the client but video recordings aren't, so it takes some time to download them/process them before my patients can download them.

The custom greeting I paid for doesn't work the same way if the client listens via internet - they still get the "free conference call" greeting prior to the custom greeting which defeats the purpose. But it does work if they call in - i.e. they don't hear the FCC greeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great service for folks with limited cash flow that don't need fancy opt-in pages or webinar scheduling pages etc. I use vCita to book appointments and it reminds patients of their appointments, showing the FCC number and call-in information/link. It is missing landing pages that Webinar Jam can create etc.

I'm helping people with health challenges - I see patients/clients using this system so I can help people from various parts of the world. It's great not to be limited to my own hometown. I can now help many more people because this system is fairly easy to use and there is nothing that needs to be downloaded onto my patients' computers.

FreeCC review by <span>Brittany L.</span>
Brittany L.

"Okay solutions for voice only calls but have had issues recently"

What do you like best?

I like that the solution is free and extremely easy to use. I also appreciate the call report that I receive after each call.

What do you dislike?

We have had significant issues with inability to dial into the bridge and echoing occurring while on the line. This made the solution almost unusable for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this for small, internal use only. This bridge service has limitations with number of attendees and also experiences sporadic issues with sound quality.

We were in need of many voice only conference bridges at no cost. FreeConferenceCall.com provided this.

FreeCC review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Dependable tool for moving key projects forward"

What do you like best?

Dependability has only gotten better over time, ability to have a very large group attend meetings, and options for other products to further increase meeting performance

What do you dislike?

When I first started using FreeConferenceCall.com, there were minor glitches where the team would call in and wouldn't be able to connect. Over the past 6 months, this has vastly improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out versus some of the other conference call vendors out there. There are add-on services that are much cheaper to use than the competition. Very solid performance. The ability to host so many people on one call is a huge win for my team.

This product saves my company money. It's truly free to use, and helps us collaborate. I host several calls per day, and find that this line has helped with project productivity.

FreeCC review by <span>Kayla E.</span>
Kayla E.

"Great Experiance "

What do you like best?

Is that its extremly easy to use, and easy to set up all together.

What do you dislike?

Having to buy extra space when youve used the provided free space they give you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its one of tge easiest sites ive found with these feautures

Being able to do free conference calls for training.

FreeCC review by <span>Camisha E.</span>
Camisha E.

"Hassle free calling"

What do you like best?

Numbers available for other countries are convenient

What do you dislike?

I would like to use the service more often, but other than that I dont have any complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend for a professional way to connect

Provacy, professionalism and the need to have a conference with many people in different locations

FreeCC review by <span>Emily Penfold D.</span>
Emily Penfold D.

"I utilize FCC for screen sharing webinars; i is simple to use and I couldn't do my job without it."

What do you like best?

Simple and easy user and host navigation.

Same login information for conference line and call-in.

The Wall for directing people to.

What do you dislike?

I would like better communication between FCC and outlook and other calendar options. It would be nice to receive invites on my wall in addition to being able to send them.

Ideally: I create an event in my outlook calendar that I know I will be using FCC for. I can add an FCC email address to the invite and it will be automatically added to my Wall calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around for features. For basic users of small and mid-level groups FCC should meet your needs perfectly.

I am able to screen share at a moments notice which has been invaluable for collaborating and training with a team across the country. the VoIP feature allows me to have crystal clear calls and multi task when I need to be on a long call and also handle correspondence on my mobile phone.

FreeCC review by <span>Gary S.</span>
Gary S.

"Love the screen sharing"

What do you like best?

I like the easy controls for the screen sharing feature. Also the now 6 digit access code is more convenient. The quality of the audio is pretty good, even on mobile devices..

The control panel makes it easy for me to change presenters. I like that a lot.

All in all this is the best conference solution we've used.. I would recommend it to other small companies. I have done this many times.

What do you dislike?

That you cannot save email addresses like with Google Hangouts. Typing the addresses in every time I invite the same people is a waste of time. I cannot remove an image we used to use no matter what I do. I can't find a way to mute specific individuals or eliminate from the call..

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've tried a few conference call solutions and the team likes this one best.

We have a remote team and hold at least five conference calls a week. This makes it very easy for us to communicate. This reduces the times my team must meet live and in person.

FreeCC review by <span>Rachael G.</span>
Rachael G.

"Faithful Free Conference Call"

What do you like best?

I use Free Conference Call almost daily. It's quick to access, and is easy to use for a wide spectrum of user ability. I often use this product to switch presenters so I am able to see other people's screens when filling out applications, user issues, or to look at the same report at the same time. It's great for setting up a quick on-the-fly meeting, and doesn't give me issues even when other users have a tough firewall, like other products.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I wish I could do is copy/paste from my Account Information screen without it turning into a table. Sometimes, I don't want to do a full-fledged invite, but instead I want to just copy/paste my conference line into an email, or an invite. Currently, when I do that, it formats it into an odd table-image that is difficult to change.

The one time I had to use the VOIP, it was super-annoying whenever I pressed "mute" because a little audio script would play, and I missed some of what was said in the call every single time. If that wasn't a feature, I would use the VOIP every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not pay for a different service - everything is right here!

My job is 100% remote, so I use Free Conference Call to host conference calls, share my screen with others, and have them allow access to their screen. We are solving distance issues, account registration, data analysis, care coordination and more. We are also closing the gap when it comes to user accessibility, and involving large groups of people on the same project.

FreeCC review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Easy to use and free!"

What do you like best?

This service is free. It has a one-click feature that is great when calling from a cellphone so that you don't have to go back and forth in between screens to find the dial in code. It is really easy to use and I've never had any issues with connectivity or interference on the calls.

What do you dislike?

The website is not very user friendly but otherwise I have no complaints! Free and easy to use is pretty much ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone should be using this free service!

Conference calling with multiple parties.

FreeCC review by <span>David C.</span>
David C.

"What's Not To Love"

What do you like best?

I love being able to have free conference calls

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they have upgrades if I did need any further services.

It solve logistics problems, when you start with a group of 5 or more people then a conference call with a set time and number works great.

FreeCC review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great free conference call software"

What do you like best?

Intuitive and easy to use interface, a product that the company stands behind, lots of features

What do you dislike?

Haven't come up with any in over 2 years of using it, aside from some people being confused as to how to join the conference call

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure recipients of meeting invites know how to log in to the meeting.

Not needing to hold frequent online meetings, FreeConferenceCall.com provides great service and prevents us from paying for conference call software that we'd only use once or twice a month.

FreeCC review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using FreeConference Call. It's very east to use and most importantly it's free. There are options to pay for more services, but with the free subscription you can record your meetings, connect via web or landline and the call can be played back. Another cool feature is the host receives full access, where notes can be shared with the group.

What do you dislike?

I have experience a poor connection and some issues connecting with computer generated access code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to users who need conferencing with multiple people in various places.

With this product I am able to connect and conference in multiple people at once for free!

FreeCC review by Consultant

"Love It!"

What do you like best?

Freeconferencecall.com has made it simple and easy for me to be able to run conference calls and screenshares through a single platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to redownload and install every time that I want to use it.

Working for a company that primarily uses skype and CRM programs, freeconferencecall.com makes it easy when working with clients that aren't internet savvy and easily confused by programs that require passwords like logmein or gotomeeting

FreeCC review by <span>Melinda C.</span>
Melinda C.

"Free and reliable"

What do you like best?

It is a free service, you can get multiple phone numbers, it works across time zones and I have never had any issues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - it is free so hard to compete with that!

Virtual meetings via conference call.

FreeCC review by <span>Evelyn A.</span>
Evelyn A.

"Great experience using FreeConferenceCall.com"

What do you like best?

I use FreeConferenceCall.com both for conference calls and for screen-sharing presentations to groups. I like being able to share my screen or to pass this ability to anyone else on the presentation!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that people both need to click on the Meeting Wall AND dial in. I think the service would be better and more streamlined if the audio were able to be a part of the online service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- it's free!

- you can have up to 25 participants at a time

- you can mute all participants if you want.

-you can pass the screen-sharing feature to anyone else on the call.

I have multiple clients working on similar projects and am able to present information to them all at the same time! It's very convenient and a time-saver for me.

FreeCC review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great service for group calls"

What do you like best?

FCC is the easiest and cheapest and best conference call system. We have used it frequently in business calls over many years. Any group call we use FCC so multiple people across the country can be on the same call at the same time. It's simply great.

What do you dislike?

We haven't ran into many things we don't like. Occasionally the call quality isn't great, but I don't think that is FCC's fault, most likely the users phone connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!! It's free.

Business group calls. Conference calls. Prospecting and group intro calls. All of this we use FCC.

FreeCC review by <span>Daniel W. T.</span>
Daniel W. T.

"Works great!"

What do you like best?

Ability to determine who can speak via muting.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a bcc option for invitations makes the invitation process cumbersome.

Having conference calls with several major speakers followed by q & a with many participants.

FreeCC review by <span>Al L.</span>
Al L.

"Using FreeConferenceCall.com"

What do you like best?

1. the price is right!

2. it is easy to use, works every time

3. virtually no limit to attendees

I have used other systems, most are not free, and have had fewer problems with FCC than with the others. Simplicity is a virtue!

What do you dislike?

unable to have a really secure conference because the 9-digit conference ID is always the same. Anyone who has been invited to one conference could conceivably enter any other one. This is not a major problem, just a comment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be foolish to jump to paying big bucks for a system when FCC could have served your needs just as well. You definitely should at least look at FCC before deciding.

We have reps nationwide and clients nationwide and often need to hold meetings with them.

FreeCC review by <span>Ollie R.</span>
Ollie R.

"FreeConferenceCall.com provides a platform for me to reach people all over the country with ease."

What do you like best?

I like the convenience FreeConferenceCall.com provides as well as the price. Obviously, the fact that it's free is definitely appealing; however, they do offer upgrades as well. I enjoy the option where I'm able to add my own call waiting music instead of the standard music that is available.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about the service is the phone number selection. I wish there was a way to pick your own phone number (at least the last four digit, similar to Google Voice). That way we are able to select phone numbers that spell out something memorable for the participants. I also did not like that I had to get a new phone number about a year ago. I believe they changed systems and everyone had to get a new number. It took me a while to remove all traces of the old number and get the new number in circulation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would choose the upgrade where you are able to add your own voice and waiting music instead of the standard option.

I use FreeConferenceCall.com as a way to get together 3 days a week for prayer. This is very beneficial because we are able to have several people on the call at one time instead of me calling each person (or vise versa) for individual prayer. I also use it for 1 on 1 calls for individual counseling sessions as well. This makes things a lot easier for me.

FreeCC review by <span>Bart V.</span>
Bart V.

"FreeConferenceCall.com is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The ability to record calls. The complete control of the process. And of course the cost, lol... Free! The idea that I can talk with people from around the country with such ease of use is amazing to me. I'm not a tech guy... which can be scary when using new technology! But with freeconferencecall.com, the user guide and faq's are spot on and described perfectly!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can possibly think of - is that when I transfer my call recordings to a audio cd... the sound volume is low.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend that anyone with conference call, web conferencing, and virtual meeting needs... check out FreeConferenceCall.com.

This is a perfect platform for conference calls. I use it for real estate agent coaching and consulting. The fact that I can record the calls and then post the audio and send agents audio cd's of the calls... is incredible! I also use FreeConferenceCall.com for my real estate team. It's a great way to have daily huddle calls, team meetings, and one on one agent goal sessions.

FreeCC review by <span>Crismon L.</span>
Crismon L.

"Very friendly, far superior to before"

What do you like best?

I use FreeConferenceCall weekly, sometimes more often. What a difference it made when we no longer had to give commands over the phone, but initiate the commands online while speaking. This is a very friendly program and they've taken all the technology pain out of holding conference calls. I especially like the capacity to identify callers that need to be muted and to be able to mute them immediately. I highly recommend this service. The archiving of these calls is equally friendly.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet. When I hit one of the icons, like "Wall," it doesn't instantly open but makes me scroll down and initiate that command. That's a little annoying. But I'm used to it now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll like it!

We use FreeConferenceCall to speak to and train our distributors every week. It helps me stay in touch with them when I can't speak to them individually.

FreeCC review by <span>Leerona A.</span>
Leerona A.

"Time saver; face saver!"

What do you like best?

Having our own "dedicated" conference dial-in line has been perfect for modern office management and connecting people. 100% easier and faster than booking a conference room and then making sure everyone is available. A phone call is almost always preferred and easier on the calendar juggling. We also look professional, courteous and most of all, prepared, when we can say "oh, no problem, let's use our dial-in for the call". Since the service is FREE, we get to look great, for no extra cost. What could be better?

What do you dislike?

So far, not a single problem! Some times there is silence while everyone is connecting to the call, which confuses some people who would rather hear hold-music. but the delay is minimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up and the keep the number for when you need it, even if it seems non-essential at the moment. You will realize the usefulness of this dial-in # when you're trying to figure out how to get everyone on the same page and you realize "oh, lets just have a conference call", then no need to fumble for a number or wait to get back to everyone...just set up a time, and give them the number. Possessing your own conference line is invaluable to a modern, mobile and/or multi-faceted company.

We are solving the problem of gathering groups of people who are in different countries, cities, time zones and with limited schedule flexibility. The main benefit has been making decisions immediately, without a confusing trail of emails or missed calls or piled up voicemail, without spending extra admin time or money.

FreeCC review by User in Financial Services

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

My team and I use this platform for calls and webinars from 5 people to several hundred.

What do you dislike?

We sometimes have issues displaying shared screen content as well un-muting specific people on calls with a higher volume of participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for conference calls and similar natured communication.

Mass communication is the biggest problem we’ve solved. We’ve realized higher sales volumes due to our accountability calls uses through freeconferencecall.com

FreeCC review by Consultant in Research
Consultant in Research

"Very good so far"

What do you like best?

It has capabilities of screen sharing, as well as video, in addition to conference calling. It is pretty easy to use & straightforward. The price is right.

What do you dislike?

Inviting people to a meeting means sharing their e-mail with the site & it makes me a bit uncomfortable to be doing that (in general, not just here)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to allow a little time to familiarise yourself with it before using it.

Need to connect with clients in a city 2.5 hours away. I have saved a lot of time & energy not having to drive up there for these meetings.

FreeCC review by <span>Sergio M.</span>
Sergio M.

"Conferance Call & Screen Share Rolled Into One"

What do you like best?

I like that this is a very easy to use program and unlike other services, the telephone number and access code always remain the same. I also like being able to see who is logged into the web share vs who is only listening in.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is too strong a word. My only peeve is that I haven't figured out how to re-size the attendee list to show more than four or five names at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This free product delivers what it promises. Easy to use and always available for that impromptu meeting or review of a document with a few people. Its especially helpful when reviewing spreadsheets!

We needed an easy and interactive way to communicate and share information within our operational teams.

FreeCC review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"FREE CONFERENCE CALL"

What do you like best?

I like that you do not have to work through a video. You can place everyone within that meeting on a conference call and still get the job completed. Very simple to do without any hassle. I also like that the phone number Free Conference Call issues do not expire. This service can be used for business or personal use.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything of the sort. I believe this is a good way you can communicate with everyone you need to communicate within a daily, weekly or monthly basis. This is a very good service that is being offered for FREE to all that can use and benefit from this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not change up numbers check to see the number that was issued to you initially is still usable.

I am solving all types of business. Can be a budget issue, and hiccup issue with a project that is time sensitive.

FreeCC review by <span>John F.</span>
John F.

"Great for internal conference calls! - watch out for vontage users!"

What do you like best?

It's free and easy to setup. They don't ask for anything besides an email address and full name.

What do you dislike?

The ads are now gone but I've noticed that because of the business model, they end up making the phone companies upset. Some like vontage have gone as far as mute lines after a few minutes since they are on the hook to pay for some of the line usage. For employees that are remote and using vontage, we are forced to ask them to login to the conference from their cell phone which isn't as comfortable.

Not really a negative of the company itself but it is a negative of using the service.

We used to pay $2400/year for ATT conference lines. Now I pay $288/year and that is only because I really like custom hold music on my lines.

They also have a company management portal through their sister company that admins should consider. Just ask them about it!

FreeCC review by <span>Tiffany M.</span>
Tiffany M.

"I've used several different conference call services, but this one has proven to be user friendly!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of replaying calls thru web or dial in.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been successful with combining music with the calls. Other than that, it's ha great service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best teleconference service at little to no costs.

I am able to communicate and connect with our partners all over the world. This is a convenient, time saving, effective way of communication.

FreeCC review by <span>Mark H.</span>
Mark H.

"Quick & Painless"

What do you like best?

I love how FreeConferenceCall.com is easy to set up and easy to use. I'm able to do webinars, conference calls, and even record my calls...all for FREE! The customer service is responsive, friendly and helpful. The website is easy to use and easy on the eyes. And the mobile app made it super convenient to start my conference calls without even having to be at my computer.

What do you dislike?

It's not easy to find the web control panel on the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great service that is cost-effective, easy to set up, easy to use, and provides great quality.

Through FreeConferenceCall.com, I was able to connect with everyone in a Facebook group I set up for specific associates in my company. We were able to share information and conduct training in an easy-to-use format.

FreeCC review by <span>David G L.</span>
David G L.

"Easy and Reliable"

What do you like best?

Scheduling calls and inviting users is easy. The system has all of the features that we need and, after two years of using the program on an almost daily basis, we are impressed with its reliability. I especially like that the account number and phone number do not change.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes invitees have trouble signing into FCC. Something confuses them about downloading the app. There is something here that might benefit from a usability study.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why pay more for features that you don't need?

We are a virtual company and need a quick and reliable way to get online and share screens. FCC allows us to stay connected when we need to work together.

FreeCC review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"The best conferencing platform ever!"

What do you like best?

Been using FCC for a few years and it just got great now with the new online meeting facility, screen share, feature to mute other callers, great voice quality and much more...

What do you dislike?

Can hardly think of any improvements but comparing with some of the other tools, I think may be you can improve on UI experience especially some unique experience to the users until a meeting starts or something.

I always had challenges with the clarity of voice calls and FCC addresses this. Also, its a really simple an light weight tool that helps employees and customers adapt very quickly.

FreeCC review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Watch out Webex"

What do you like best?

This is a great service and the fact that it is free is the best ever. Periodically there might be connectivity issues when you get close to the 25 person limit, but I will be honest with you, I have not had that issue very often. I enjoy the new session record feature options immensely. This is great for making training sessions repeatable.

What do you dislike?

The few connectivity issues with the phone line. I also, wish that there was a way to integrate with Outlook and the features to set up and schedule a web conference could be a lot more user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It's free so what do you have to lose. I've been a member for years and the features and options have just gotten better and better.

I am a business services consultant. So, a lot of my clients require me to use their webconferencing accounts. However, in some cases, this isn't an option or it requires me to go for a few weeks while they set it up. Using Freeconferencecall.com allows me to get up and running with my meetings right away. No lag time for me means a huge savings for my clients.

FreeCC review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Easy, convenient, and always serves my customers well."

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about FreeConferenceCall is that it is easy to use for customers. It gives me the freedom to host meetings with a click of a button and gives my customers ease of mind because they do not have to install any bloated programs or have to go through any frustrating steps. Customers all have had clear connections (which is a problem with other services) and with the ability to have customers call-in, they can free up even more bandwidth for a more stable connection.

I have set up a survey to track what my customers think and they all love it. My supervisor is amazed by the product itself and would love to see it implemented throughout our department.

What do you dislike?

Two things I dislike about this free service is that I think they do not have hotkeys for things like the highlighter, pen, for easy access.

The other dislike is that the small bar that appears when you host a meeting cannot be minimized or adjusted in any configuration. If it could be rotated and/or minimized, that would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! It was set-up in less than one minute and I began using it without any preparation.

I use this service to advise customers out of town. Otherwise, they would need to drive into down or we would have to communicate through e-mail. Both alternatives are sub-par in comparison to hosting meetings and sharing information in real-time.

FreeCC review by <span>Seth W.</span>
Seth W.

"Serves almost all my needs"

What do you like best?

Recording with screen share, having a recording archive I can provide links too.

international call in numbers

What do you dislike?

Sometimes people call in, and they are not on the same bridge I am. Despite having entered the correct conf ID

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the windows desktop app, and Outlook plugin

GoToMeeting limits us to one meeting at a time. With FCC we can all conduct meetings.

FreeCC review by <span>Amanda L.</span>
Amanda L.

"Easy to use platform for conference calls."

What do you like best?

The wait music is worth calling in early! I've always had a simple time calling in and we often use IRC to chat and share links. We had a link that prepopulated the call info for a while, that was the best.

What do you dislike?

I have no real complaints but the fact that it asks for a user name and doesn't show call participants anywhere is a little odd.

Multi-institutional weekly conference calls are easy and properly low key.

FreeCC review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"FreeConferenceCall almost perfect!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, reliability and scheduling meetings using the audio link.

What do you dislike?

The AWFUL hold music. I used to be the first to the call and held while others arrived. Not anymore, the hold music is enough to make you want to hurt yourself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please, please change the new hold music...it is awful!

Simple scheduling of conference calls...important with a workforce that is remote.

FreeCC review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

The reliability of the service is amazing. We hold bible study by phone and the service is able to hold up to many users and the ability to control the guests with easy to you phone functions or controls online is remarkable!

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can't think of anything I dislike. I would like to see the ability to have one of your recorded sessions loop endlessly until the next live call. This may already be available :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It will help you.

We are not a business, but we are able to have many users online at the same time to study the bible without confusion and with clarity.

FreeCC review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Solid FREE Service"

What do you like best?

The follow-up reports emailed after the call with the call length and dial-in information.

What do you dislike?

I would like an indicator to show who is speaking during the call. (If one is available, please make it clearer where to look for it.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most attendees are very confused about the VOIP versus dial in option. It's not clear how to get the VOIP started upon login. Better clarity here in the design and/or instructions would help tremendously. As we often have different attendees per call, and it is almost new to them every time. We found that if we supply our own help sheet beforehand, it minimizes their confusion.

We do not have enough need (frequency) for a formal purchased system. Nor do we have enough need (quantity) to support many people on one call. This solution is free and offers exactly those needs that we do have.

FreeCC review by User

"Great backup for when GoToMeeting falls through, but not as reliable or easy-to-navigate interface"

What do you like best?

It's always available when a GoToMeeting line falls through, and it's just one phone number & access code that I have to pull out

What do you dislike?

The interface is not as easy to navigate, and you have to pay for more storage.

When the GoToMeeting line falls through, my FreeConferenceCall line is always easily accessible for my and others' use.

FreeCC review by <span>Sherry B.</span>
Sherry B.

"I LOVE this system!!!"

What do you like best?

I use this for my consulting business every week. I do a content webinar that I record on this service, and a weekly Q&A call. Super easy to use, and I love that I can convert the screen recording to an mp4 quickly.

What do you dislike?

I did not realize at first that I did not have to download the little widget every time. User error!

Also, as a free user, I did not know many of the other options existed. A system/process to walk new people through the offerings would be great. For instance, I did not know that a breakout option existed until I did this review and saw it on the features section.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy. It's free. Conversion/download of recorded calls/webinars is easy.

I help pet care facilities add at least $100k/year to their bottom line through high ticket dog training programs.

FreeCC review by User in Computer Software

"The Best Conference Calling Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the following things:

It is free, gives others the option to engage via phone or computer, there is the capability to visually see the presentation as well as record it. It contains the option to make others presenters via the online virtual meeting and afterwards, whether the presentation is recorded or not, they list the participants of the call.

Additionally, the technical support team respond quickly to any concerns you may have. Finally, the Clipboard option of the meeting information is easy to use to invite others to your meeting.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any complaints. There does seem to be a little confusion getting the audio via computer or phone. That should be easier otherwise, everything is AWESOME.

The business problem I am attempting to resolve is to teach other doctoral students to understand the Doctoral Research process.

FreeCC review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Free tool for conference calls that goes above and beyond"

What do you like best?

First off, this is a free resource for users with basic needs for conference calls. It is so nice that they offer their service to be accessible to all users by not charging for the basic features. I really like the capabilities for reporting after the conclusion of the meeting. The tools can help generate summaries, document action items, or provide other tools to help analyze the meeting results.

What do you dislike?

There is really very little that I dislike about this software tool. Because it is free, there are limitations on some of the features so I suppose that it a downside. But they do offer a free trial of these tools to see if it is something you would use and determine by 'trying before buying' which is nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FreeConferenceCall.com is a great tool for audio conference call service. Although there are upgrade options available, the free service is very user friendly and complete for most basic needs. There are also reporting features and other resources that can be utilized in conjunction with the audio conferencing service that make it helpful in documenting action items, summaries, and results of meetings. It is a very comprehensive tool that is very accessible and the best part is that it is free!

This has helped our organization document our meetings more completely and efficiently. We are all able to use the platform as it is very user friendly and we really like the features to help us generate summaries, action items, etc. at the conclusion of our meetings.

FreeCC review by <span>Melanie K.</span>
Melanie K.

"This service rocks!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can record your calls without any additional cost as what happens with other conference call services. The site's ease of use is awesome - we use it for all of our conference bridge needs and would definitely and highly recommend to anyone looking for a service.

What do you dislike?

Not a darn thing. It is requiring a 40 character minimum for this but I really have a hard time coming up with something that I dislike about the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great customization, great product, awesome ease of use. This has been a terrific service and we intend to keep on using it for as long as possible.

Conference calls - recording - has been great for all of our needs!

FreeCC review by <span>J Ryan H.</span>
J Ryan H.

"I use this to communicate with staff nationwide."

What do you like best?

It is a free product that you can customize. If you want to set hold music, you can.

What do you dislike?

You cannot get a local number to call into without a pin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this if you want a free option. It works very well.

We need to communicate with people all over the country. This allows us to do that.

FreeCC review by <span>Stacy W.</span>
Stacy W.

"Very Reliable Conference Software"

What do you like best?

FreeConferenceCall is very simple to use. My favorite feature about this software is the reliability of the connection and features. I've never once had an issue with lag or screen sharing.

What do you dislike?

I believe that when scheduling a meeting it should be a little more organized referring to the layout.

We've solved difficulty for our clients to connect to a conference demo of our product. What we've found is that clients find it very easy and simple to join a conference without a ton of installing.

FreeCC review by <span>Faigie Dina G.</span>
Faigie Dina G.

"FreeConferenceCall Review"

What do you like best?

I LOVE this tool!! Scheduling conference call, calendar invites and easy access to great quality calls!

What do you dislike?

The mobile App need some updating. I'd like the ability to record client calls from the mobile app.

Must easier for end users than downloading and installing GTM. this tool allows me to have my own hosting number so that that call in is always the same for any of my client calls. I like that.

FreeCC review by <span>Ryan H.</span>
Ryan H.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I love being able to use the screen share to quickly collaborate with my team. I get a report at the end of every call which shows who joined the call, and how long they were on which is great because it means I don't have to keep my own logs.

What do you dislike?

I actually have no complaints about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it's free!

This keeps me from having to pay for a product like GoToMeeting to have the occasional conference call. With this, if I decide that I do need more features, I can pay for only the ones I need.

FreeCC review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Free Conference Calls"

What do you like best?

Enables our group to discuss issues where ever we are at no cost to us.

What do you dislike?

We have to pre-arrange times to call across all time zones so it it inconvenient for some.

We are trying to organize a high school 50th reunion and the committee is spread from NY to LA and from Detroit to Miami

FreeCC review by <span>Sandy W.</span>
Sandy W.

"Free Conference is a huge part of my coaching practice"

What do you like best?

It's free. It works well without calls dropped and bad connections. It's easy to navigate. I love the screen share option, which I use all the time with my online dating clients.

What do you dislike?

The limited storage. The fact that every time I share my screen, I have to download the file for free conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invite people to meetings using the invite option to insure that people show up to meetings on time.

I have a number to give out for teleconferences, group coaching calls, and client calls. I record them all, and it adds value to my client experience.

FreeCC review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Very clean "

What do you like best?

It easy to link up with everyone on clear lines at whatever time I choose. It has been awesome for the company I work for and Awesome for all of our user. The service department has always been quick to help as well, they never take longer than an hour to respond to any of the problems I had when first starting out.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that you download the recording into only one file type, I wish it gave you an option. Other than that it is very straight forward a very easy service to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that downloading a call automatically to an MP3 file is great but it would also be good to have an option to make it any format you want

Since we work with people from all over the country it is so amazing to meet on our calls every week, instead of having quarterly trainings every week. I am very pleased with freeconferencecall.com!

FreeCC review by <span>Stacy N.</span>
Stacy N.

"Tried it as a one time user- still using daily!"

What do you like best?

What I find exceptional with free conference call.com's services- is not just the range of services provided, but the customer service and the assistance they provide along with their services. Based on past experience I know that should an additional service need to be added to the current services we use, I would not have to worried about all the "what ifs". Free conference call.com takes professionalism to the next level.

What do you dislike?

At one point we had an issue regarding call quality and users being dropped mid-call. A quick call to customer service and the representative had identified the issue, and had a solution along with it. Easy as that. I was impressed at how the customers service representative was able to help me out right away- I did not have any really long waiting periods.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I began using free conference call.com after a quick search, I needed a line for several people to be able to call at a specific time. I am very impressed with free conference call's services and customer service provided on all the services they provide. At this point we are still using the system- happy consumers after several months!!

We all needed to connect at a specific time each day, with the ability to connect at other times as well. Free conference call.com helped by offering a free line in which we can have all the users call in at the same time to take care of pressing matters, instead of having to arrange/book a line each time.

FreeCC review by Consultant in Consumer Services
Consultant in Consumer Services

"Location Does Not Matter"

What do you like best?

I like that I have access to my own conference line when I need it. FreeConferenceCall.com makes it easy to connect with peers and work colleagues. I am able to work with others from a distance, no matter where we may be at that time.

What do you dislike?

I have had issues a couple times where I have been disconnected from the call while I was the host. In all fairness I do not know if this problem was a result of my own cell service or the conference call service..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product. It has increased my quality of work simply because it is easy to use.

The biggest business problem solved through this service is the ability to connect with team members and potential employees remotely. I work with many people that live hours away and we are able to get together on a weekly basis to accomplish goals.

FreeCC review by <span>Phil P.</span>
Phil P.

"Productive online meetings for the best price in the market"

What do you like best?

Can send an invite to participants and ONLY include the conference dial in # and/or send your meeting link as well. I like the ability to customize your meeting link and meeting wall.

What do you dislike?

We have had some difficulties when presenting. Sometimes users get kicked off. There have been times when our mouse pointer is buggy and creates a distraction when presenting (looks like a black box).

We are able to have effective and efficient online meetings at a low cost which is a big problem solver.

FreeCC review by <span>Amy V.</span>
Amy V.

"Does what it's supposed to"

What do you like best?

It works. Honestly, there's a lot to be said for that. You give someone the number, you all call in, you have a conference call.

What do you dislike?

Two major things:

1) It sounds super-cheesy when you call in and it says that it's FreeConferenceCall.com. Just doesn't sound very professional.

2) You get one number. So you have to make sure not to schedule two calls close together. Anyone can call in to your conference call number and listen in on your calls, even if they're not invited. They don't need a code to get into your meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to hop on a quick call with several people and don't want to have to go through lots of bells and whistles - great. If you want any degree of security, don't bother.

If you need a super-quick number to get a group of people on the phone, it can be a good help.

FreeCC review by <span>Rob M.</span>
Rob M.

"Senior CMS Consultant"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, attendees join easily. Can record the session in free version.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I only use it once in a while, like every other month. Once I get clients Office 365 installed, we use that app as it is just easier and instantaneous.

Meetings with clients and not asking them to download any app or wrestle with configuration.

FreeCC review by <span>Ifi L.</span>
Ifi L.

"FreeConferenceCall"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, it serves the purpose of communicating with my group for 6 times every week. I love that it gives me the report so I keep accountability of the folks that I have had on the call with me.

What do you dislike?

There is no real dislike. This program meets the need of the consumer and best of all - its free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It Works Well. Serves its purpose!!

The benefit is knowing that my group is on the same page with me.

FreeCC review by <span>Elwin W.</span>
Elwin W.

"Easy concept and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Simple and free. It was great to use such an awesome product with no cost involved.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. Easy and free. With a free product there is not much to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, free product!

The program is a way to connect with people that are in a different location. It does this easily.

FreeCC review by Administrator in Philanthropy
Administrator in Philanthropy

"Free Conference Line"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, to set up an account, and to share with others. No need for fancy powerpoints or anything- just a simple conference line account without all the bells and whistles of something more fancy.

What do you dislike?

Very long account # to memorize/pin to send out to people.

We are a small business so rely heavily on these free, simple to use platforms to do business more effectively. The ability to reach out to multiple constituents/grantees at once is very helpful.

FreeCC review by <span>Ashlee A.</span>
Ashlee A.

"FreeConferenceCall.com is Good But Not the Best"

What do you like best?

Set up for FreeConferenceCall.com is very easy to set up. You only need an email and password. There is also no training that is essential to take like more complex conference calling services. Accounts are 100% free so it is the most cost effective. The Call Detail Report is also unique and beneficial. It states items such as attendee info, time spent on call, etc. It also provides free call recording. You also have the option to host a lot of callers.

What do you dislike?

FreeConferenceCall.com has a few cons to using. The user interface is not user friendly. It is sometimes hard to find things that you need to find. There is no visual aspect to FreeConferenceCall.com. You can't call in with video or share scree.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of options out there so I would look at them all. If you are in need of a free, effective conference calling solution than FreeConferenceCall.com is one of the top. However, if you have some budget in regards to this I would consider so of the other options that also provide web conferencing.

FreeConferenceCall.com is an effective and cheap solution for conference calling. Although it is not the best out there it is free which solves the business problem of expensive conference calling services.

FreeCC review by <span>Zelma W.</span>
Zelma W.

"FreeConferenceCall.com "

What do you like best?

It is really easy to set-up an account you only have to have an email address and a password. You can use the same email address to set-up multiple accounts which makes it simple to keep track of all of your log-in information. The ability to create your own host pin number helps make it easier for presenters to keep track of the information.

What do you dislike?

You can only have one meeting ID per email address and using the website design is not user friendly. The announcement that it is freeconferencecall.com is not very professional when someone dials into the conference line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are just using basic features of conference calling I would recommend using freeconferencing.com. The software is very similar but it is much more user friendly and is simpler to use. You can create multiple accounts that link to one email address.

I currently use the software for training and development calls and there are between 25-200 people on the line at any given time.

FreeCC review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Can't beat the price!"

What do you like best?

This it is free! I used join.me for a while but find free conference call just as good and with no fees ... it was an easy choice

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would prefer is if the recording were stored as mp4s for easy download. having to convert before downloading is a pain.

I am a web developer. This allows me and my team to easily meet with a client, record the call and screen share as needed.

FreeCC review by <span>Amy L.</span>
Amy L.

"Good quality Conference Call Service"

What do you like best?

I like that we can record the calls and have them available later for those who are unable to attend live.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we get an echo on the line, but muting everyone seems to alleviate this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great system for anyone who wants to stay connected with their team. Or even to do three way calls with ease. The sound quality is great. It is easy to use and everyone on our team has access any time they need it.

We have our weekly team calls and it helps to keep everyone connected and motivated.

FreeCC review by <span>Sasha M.</span>
Sasha M.

"Great Conference Call Program"

What do you like best?

I love how easy this program is to use. I have rarely had any problems with the system. I can easily connect with my business partners and discuss important documents while using the phone service and sharing computer screens.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the computer screen being shared will be delayed compared to the viewers' screen.

We have been able to review crucial documents that have allowed us to better serve our clients, increase revenue, and most importantly improve patient safety, health, and satisfaction

FreeCC review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Amazing free telephone and screen sharing system"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. As the host, it is very simple and easy to run the meeting. You have the ability to share or stop sharing your screen at any time. There is a Q&A, Lecture, Muted, Unmuted, and other options for callers. You get a report at the end that tells you how long callers were on the call.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the audience members could hear and view the meeting when they logged into the browser to view my screen. That way they would not have to connect in two ways (either computer web browser and skype or computer web browser and phone.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using FreeConferenceCall.com. On top of being a fantastic service, when you call their tech support, they are very helpful and answer right away. Really a pleasure to do business with.

My non-profit can't afford to pay for services like gotomeeting. We get everything we need and it's free! The clarity is amazing on the call and the screen sharing. It's a great system.

FreeCC review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Excellent Conference Call Utility"

What do you like best?

For the price, you can't get anything better. FreeConferenceCall.com is easy to set up. After signing up, you obtain a dial-in number, a meeting ID and a Host Pin. That information will then work for any conference call you would like to set up. I keep this information handy and whenever I am trying to get a few people on the line together, I can send them the dial-in number and meeting ID for an instant call. There is no advance scheduling required.

Once your call is in progress, the software plays a specialized ring as each participant joins the call. As each caller leaves, a different sound is played to announce their leaving.

After the call is over, the host receives a summary by email of the call.

What do you dislike?

Really, there is not much to dislike about FreeConferenceCall.com. The price is right, the features are just what are needed for conference calls and administrative is painless. Perhaps the only drawback is as participants join the call, they are told to announce themselves but as they are announcing themselves, they are already on the line of the call which can possibly interfere with what other participants are saying.

FreeConferenceCall.com allows you to connect remotely with co-workers, customers and vendors without any expensive software, hardware and service requirements.

FreeCC review by <span>Shelle P.</span>
Shelle P.

"Great Free Conference Call with Audio Recording Available"

What do you like best?

It always works, call quality is always good, it is free.

What do you dislike?

The music when waiting for someone else to join can be a little loud/annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What are you waiting for?

Providing an easy way to conference multiple people and record the call. It is simple to use and I have never had a client have difficulty accessing.

FreeCC review by <span>Kim C.</span>
Kim C.

"Freeconferencecall.com ROCKS! "

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to easily get & stay connected to my clients and provide replays for those who could not attend. So helpful and they love it so much that they show up early for the calls.

I also like that I can know right away the number of callers on the line

What do you dislike?

What's NOT to like!? It's easy, it's free. Clients love it, you can download recordings & have them transcribed too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it

Try it

Love it

Being able to stay connected easily has been great.

I'm able to create community.

FreeCC review by User in Higher Education

"I used this product for an Illinois Campus Compact Webinar."

What do you like best?

I really liked the accessibility, and the ability to connect to so many different people for free. I would not have otherwise been able to connect with the other Americorps VISTAs and Leaders without having them all in the same room.

What do you dislike?

The call quality cut in and out somewhat frequently. Also, there were some technical issues with muting others while the presenter was speaking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid speaking out of turn or have another way to try and get the groups attention - especially during webinars. If your microphone is unmuted, but your computer speakers are not, there are going to be distracting noises that disrupt the entire group.

Communication accessibility was huge in using this product. The main benefit is that I was able to be in contact with the people that I would be working under even though some of them were across the country.

FreeCC review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Have used for many calls, and have never had any issues. "

What do you like best?

The fact that we can use multiple conference lines under one email address, that makes it much easier to manage. The cost of this product is probably the best thing, we can use it for free for the limited amount of conference calls we make.

What do you dislike?

Have never had any issues with call quality or calls being dropped, and have not heard any complaints from any clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, and see it if fits your business needs. We decided to try it, and have been using it for almost 2 years now with no issues.

General conference calls with clients, and meetings with vendors. We have been using Free Conference call for awhile now, and have utilized the service for multiple clients. It is a great product for no cost.

FreeCC review by <span>Saabir M.</span>
Saabir M.

"Getting Better with Each Use"

What do you like best?

Online control. I am able to see who is on, who is talking, who is muted and unmuted, and how long each user has been on.

What do you dislike?

Occasional Instability. On one occasion, everyone on the line was kicked off. I wasn't able to re-establish the call at that time. Also, the controls via phone prompts isn't always accessible; such as muted the entire call. I have to do so via the internet controls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you read all of the setup material given. I believe many of the mistakes were user error, though I've had trouble identifying where I have erred. All-In-All, its a good product

This line has been strictly used for group conferencing; the groups have been as large as 100 people and as small as 3

FreeCC review by <span>J. Thomas S.</span>
J. Thomas S.

"Great value"

What do you like best?

I like that there is no charge for the service and that we can connect up to 100 people at a time on a call.

What do you dislike?

Everyone once in awhile, someone gets cut off from the call. And one time, we had a problem getting the record function to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. There are lots of intuitive features, but also some that you have to read about to utilize, like websharing, group muting, etc.

The service allows our organization to easily get together for at least one conference call each month, and it allows us to share the recording with anyone from our group who missed the call.

FreeCC review by <span>Gerene S.</span>
Gerene S.

"Why pay when you get the highest quality service and offerings from Free Conference Call..for free?"

What do you like best?

The capability to record Board and team meetings

What do you dislike?

Originally noise on the line but we learned from friendly and quick to respond customer service how to eliminate this problem. Sometimes, people get bounced off without warning but it is not common.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For all the attributes mentioned above, easy to set up a meeting with multiple people in diverse geographical areas, immediate, efficient customer service to problem solve if an issue arises, have choice of recording and accessing recordings later as well as the option to have VoiceBase convert voice to text if need historical documents such as Board Meetings.

Connecting a team of a mobile digital health company that spans Toronto, ON, Canada; Boston, MA; Columbia, SC;

Tampa, FL; Chicago IL; Spokane Valley, WA.

FreeCC review by <span>Amanda L B.</span>
Amanda L B.

"Freeconferencecall is awesome! Allows me to host a call with several users and share my programs."

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to record my calls and webinars.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. All of your features are great.

We host a lot of board meetings on the calls. It's always a hassle to relay the information back to the parties that are unable to attend. With your service, we record the call and webinar and share. No need to circle back and review the meeting details.

FreeCC review by <span>Lester G.</span>
Lester G.

"FreeConferenceCall.com"

What do you like best?

Sign up is easy and I was able to use FreeConferenceCall.com immediately for a web meeting. In addition to using the internet browser I also downloaded the FCC app which allowed for even easier access to host or join a meeting.

What do you dislike?

There has not been anything that I dislike about FCC

Operational discussions/meetings. Easy to use and to allow for attendees to attend without physically being present in one location.

FreeCC review by User in Internet

"Free and Easy"

What do you like best?

Just as the name implies, the service is free (both domestic and international). Its really easy to set up and allows you to have a standing account for conference calls. You can also record the calls and get voicemail for free, both nice features. You can have up to 96 callers which is quite remarkable for a free service. Lastly, a great feature is the followup email after the call that details the numbers which dialed in and the total minutes on the call for each participant.

What do you dislike?

Its great that they have an international feature but it would help if it used the same dial-in number as the domestic calls. It would be nice if it somehow integrated with Google Calendar to send invites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its free so you might as well try it. You can also upgrade the amount of lines for a nominal fee if necessary.

This helps to have calls without paying for a service. The features aren't very robust but it comes at the right price!

FreeCC review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Great service for no cost!"

What do you like best?

--Cost (free)

--Static number, meeting code and PIN

--use of telephone and/or web-based conferencing (I've used both)

What do you dislike?

--Lack of a toll-free number

--default music gets tiring--would be nice to expand the repertoire to avoid such repetition

--for changing presenters, they sometimes have difficulty downloading and installing the required software; even when it works, it appears as if they're connected twice (two instances, same name)

Recommendations to others considering the product

We average only a couple calls or web conferences per week--free conference call meets all our needs for that; especially easy to arrange on the fly.

--Virtual teams

--need for ad hoc conferencing

--mix of people accessing for web conference and audio only

FreeCC review by <span>Mevis C.</span>
Mevis C.

"AWSOME"

What do you like best?

Love the good quality of the call... very pleased

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all everything is great....I have no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well recommened...specially on these snow day our church wasn't able to congregate so we used conference call to get all in line and be able to hear the word of God it was very helpful. ..not only for these reason but whenever we have to discuss something

Well we use it for our church whenever we have meetings and we all get connected from our home

FreeCC review by <span>Hans D.</span>
Hans D.

"A perfect resource for small and large companies alike"

What do you like best?

What more can you ask for? Free conference calling with no fine print. I have used this service on numerous occasions and have never had a hiccup in service. It simply works. Features such as call recording, mass muting, and the Spark desktop client make this one of the better conference calling packages out there.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is truly free. I just haven't figured out how FreeConferenceCall.com is able to provide the service for free.

Our other in-house phone conferencing systems had issues in the past with static and poor reception. Utilizing FreeConferenceCall allowed us to circumvent this problem and hold several successful meetings.

FreeCC review by <span>Phil D.</span>
Phil D.

"Accountability at it's best....."

What do you like best?

What I like best about using FreeConferenceCall.com is the accountability of attendance that the tool bringings to the table. After every call, I am notified via email of who was on the call, when they joined and when they logged off. This certainly allows me to better manage my teams and my time.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to associate names with telephone numbers in the tool.

Gathering a large amount of participants over a spread out geographic area.

FreeCC review by Administrator

"Webinars made easy..."

What do you like best?

I love the usability of the service. Overall its user friendly, but the website can be a bit confusing to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how calls have dropped in the middle of a training. The people being trained are still on the line, but I had to dial back in. Being used on a landline, that's a bit frustrating. Also, the participants joining the conference via computer tend to be confused at times trying to login to see the screen share.

Training nationwide! We are able to easily and efficiently conduct and online webinar as well as record it for future use.

FreeCC review by <span>Karissa C.</span>
Karissa C.

"FreeConferenceCall.com - Non Profit Use"

What do you like best?

We use Free Conference Call for group calls for our nonprofit organization. It allows us to have people from across the country on one call, with little hiccups. With cell phone use, no one worries about the long distance number they're dialing.

What do you dislike?

The connection can be spotty for some of our users. When that occurs, normally redialing in will fix the situation.

This has been great to use while planning an annual convention for our 501(c)(3) organization.

FreeCC review by <span>Holly R.</span>
Holly R.

"FreeConferenceCall.com is perfect for connecting with co-workers who work in different states!"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a code that people need to have to access the conference call. I also like knowing that it's always there, whenever I need it.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I can think of that I dislike about this product.

My company has employees scattered all over the USA and being able to connect on a weekly basis is a big deal. We can't meet in person, so FreeConferenceCall,com is the next best thing.

Learning about FreeConferenceCall.com?

* We monitor all FreeConferenceCall.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare FreeConferenceCall.com to Similar Solutions