FreeConferenceCall.com

FreeConferenceCall.com is a conferencing and voice messaging provider.

Work for FreeConferenceCall.com?

Learning about FreeCC?

FreeConferenceCall.com Reviews

Showing 224 FreeCC reviews
FreeCC review by Lexi K.
Lexi K.

"Free, but actually works well!"

What do you like best?

Free and reliable. I've used my conference call number dozens of times with up to 10 participants and it's always worked fine. Usually services that are free are riddled with ads or other inconveniences, but I haven't come across anything like that yet.

What do you dislike?

I believe once you hit 1GB of data the service is no longer free, but I'm not entirely sure how it works once you start paying. It's a little confusing on the website, so that can certainly be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy, free solution to hosting your conference calls. If you host several conference calls a month, it would be worthwhile to make sure you understand how pricing works once you've exceeded your 1GB of free calls. Either way, it is worth trying out.

Callers both internally and externally can easily call into the same phone line which makes it super easy to schedule conference calls for our team. Our work phones naturally allow us to conference in another caller, but it is a tedious and frustrating process. Using FreeConferenceCall has completely streamlined conference calls for my team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FreeConferenceCall.com
FreeCC review by Kitty S.
Kitty S.

"By far the best conference service out there."

What do you like best?

The easy of use and allowed number of people on call. Unlike other services, you are allowed up to 1,000 people at a time per call. You can record the calls, share your screen, get international numbers, and much more all on the free account. The free account is free for life, but if you need more they do offer reasonable priced paid plans.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have no dislikes at this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No matter what size your webinar will be, you need to use FreeConferenceCall. You can screenshare, record your meetings, see who is attending, mute people if needed, and a host of other things all for free.

I am able to hold live webinars to teach people how to use our service. I can also teach people how to go about promoting the product. With the free international numbers provided, all of out clients are able to attend.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

FreeCC review by Brett F.
Brett F.

"Great Conference Call system. Why use anything else?"

What do you like best?

Freeconferencecall.com is the best. It's simple to use, it's a great system to have multiple callers from different locations and it's free. I have really never had any issues with FreeConferenceCall. You give out a phone number an and access code and you are ready to go.

What do you dislike?

Quality is good. It's simple. It's not the best system I've ever seen, but it's free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without question this is the best conference call system.

I've used their system for many years and have had many conference calls with it. It's so easy to use for multiple callers calling in together. Before using this we would have a group of individuals gathered around a desk trying to listen to speakerphone and you would have to take turns leaning in to speak. But now we all just stay at our desks and have the call. So much easier. Especially if someone isn't that vital to the call they can sit at their desk and work and listen in on the call in case they need to add something.

FreeCC review by Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.

"Great solution for web conferencing"

What do you like best?

Customizable lobby view, ability to share presentation documents and screen share (with ability to select what applications on your screen you want to share). I also like the pdf document that gets emailed at the end of the call which lists all participants and amount of time spent.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about this application. Sometimes students have issues downloading this app or viewing my screen. I believe there is a lag time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is a great free conferencing call solution. I would highly recommend. Easy to use and customize. I also like that the conference code does not change. Students can log in anytime and retrieve uploaded documents.

Free Screen Share allows me to present lessons and materials to my online students. Benefits are accommodating student needs and improve student interaction.

FreeCC review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"It really is free and it's really good!"

What do you like best?

Shocked this is a free service. From great features like call recording to having a permanent room it's super convenient! The screen sharing app (also free) is great too! I struggle to figure out how these guys make money as most of the upgrades like hold music and custom greeting are super cheap too.

What do you dislike?

It's not toll free, but who really still pays for long distance? Sometimes you appear "cheap" to customers using a free service, but $2/month and this goes away. App could be a bit stronger as it's SUPER basic and crude by today's standards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and maybe pay for an upgrade or two.

Convenient and free conference call service with great features that doesn't break the bank. We switched over from a paid by the user by the minute service and there's been no drop in quality or convenience from us or our participant's point of view. Now that I know we can do a custom greeting for $2/month we might consider stopping looking cheap too!

FreeCC review by Dave P.
Dave P.

"Great FREE conference line for startups"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it's free and it still allows you dial-in numbers from different countries. It's also super easy to schedule calls with the same number and access code each time.

What do you dislike?

The wait music when you're the first one in the conference line needs to change for every call. It get stuck in my head all day. I wish there was a way to attach my Google Business account to my FreeConferenceCall account and schedule calls from my account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Change your access code every few weeks as it's a static conference code that others can call into any time they want otherwise.

Settings up a business conference call bridge for business calls.

FreeCC review by CAITLIN P.
CAITLIN P.

"Excellent and easy way to have phone meetings"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use! I had a weekly conference call for over 3 years with alumni who were all over the age of 65, and they never had issues using it. The instructions are very straightforward and make having long conference calls a breeze. By far the best part is that it is completely free to use! It also provides you with data for your calls such as which numbers called in and for how long.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike about it. Although I understand that it is free, file sharing would be a nice option. Sometimes the chime in can be annoying if you have someone that has poor service and has to call back in. When they do, it mutes the rest of the call and "announces" them again which can take a long time. And the delay of sound can get problematic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy and free option for conference calls, this one is top notch!

This helps take the place of unnecessary in person meetings. It has allowed us to have more time in our day and allowed us to multitask while on the call.

FreeCC review by Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

"Quality Recordings With FreeConferenceCall.com"

What do you like best?

Your recording is available within minutes of ending your call!

What do you dislike?

Depending on your caller's phone plan, some callers can either not access the call-in number or hear a message that it will cost them per minute to participate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FreeConferenceCall.com is an easy to use service with flexibility to record calls or screenshare. It makes meetings easy.

I need a reliable recording service to conduct interviews with people globally. FreeConferenceCall.com meets my needs, allowing me to work with people wherever they may be.

FreeCC review by Sara L.
Sara L.

"Convenient and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

There were no hoops to jump through in order to create and receive a free conference call phone line. Easy to share and use with anyone I needed to set up a phone meeting with.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I particularly dislike. Everything worked as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you simply need a phone line in order to talk to multiple people at once during a meeting, save your trouble and use FreeConferenceCall.com

If you don't have a conference call phone line available, or the one you do have is going to be busy during your scheduled phone call meeting, you can easily sign up for freeconferencecall.com and they will send you a phone line and access code that everyone in your phone meeting can use with zero hassle and zero cost.

FreeCC review by User

"Great Free Conference & Screen-Share Software with a Couple Small Problems"

What do you like best?

What you get for Free with FreeConferenceCall.com is incredible - not only a personal Teleconference line, But also a powerful screen-sharing platform and up to 1GB of screen-share recording. The software works relatively fine, and is unobtrusive - it installs itself as a Chrome extension, which makes it quick to open and easy to remove if needed.

What do you dislike?

If there are too many people on the line it can start to sound a little choppy, and on some days the screen-share can be a little slow, resulting in lag. Some of the UI choices are also frustrating, with the controls window in particular not opening in a "standard" Windows window but instead forcing itself in front of any other software you may have open. Quite annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of all the Conferencing software I've used, this is by far the easiest and least obtrusive - unlike several others, they don't send annoying "Upgrade to Premium!" emails all the time.

FreeConferenceCall.com provides us with an easy and reliable way of meeting with our client's teams. The screen-sharing software is instrumental to understanding their needs and concerns, and allows us to explain solutions in real-time.

FreeCC review by Ryan N.
Ryan N.

"A Great Free Option"

What do you like best?

My company used Free Conference Call for years to manage, drum roll, all of our conference calls. The basic services provided were all we needed for years and the platform performed solidly. It has since grown up, offering screen sharing, video conferencing, 1gb data storage and recording.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike, we moved to a more robust service that utilized VOiP as we outgrew this service.

Arranging and communicating with districts/divisions/support center.

FreeCC review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Great for connecting with people all over the world"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is "Share my Screen" because it really helps with giving product demonstrations for the company I work with.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the waiting music because it is very annoying and outdated. I also do not like how people get confused between the online meeting ID and the call in ID. The differences should be clearly explained.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a software that helps make web conferencing easier FreeConferenceCall.com is a great choice. It has share my screen capabilities and is easy to use once downloaded. You will have to get used to sharing your conference login credentials to let others easily join.

We are now able to give demos for free to prospective clients all over the world. It has allowed for cost savings and greater efficiency.

FreeCC review by Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.

"I love FreeConferenceCall.com"

What do you like best?

It's free but still has a lot of the features of paid services.

What do you dislike?

It only allows 5 members in group video conferencing

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy-to-use, free program that has lots of great features. It can't do everything but depending on what your needs are, you may be surprised at what all you can do. Great customer service too.

I use this service for group coaching. It makes it easy for me to share my screen. I have the option to be on camera or not.

FreeCC review by Administrator

"Free Conference Call.com"

What do you like best?

This has been a great resource for a couple of non-profits that I work with as well as our daily business needs. We have tried other services and FreeConferenceCall.com has a lot of great options for free! We love the ability to bring in people from multiple platforms into the same call most of all!

What do you dislike?

Honestly we have yet to find anything that we do not like about FreeConferenceCall.com! It offers us so many options that we need as a small business but don't have a large budget for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great service that offers you a lot of options at free to low cost. We use the free services the most and they meet all of our needs so far.

We have multiple people in different states on different platforms and the ability to bring us all into the same call at one time is a tremendous help!

FreeCC review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Pretty good for free!"

What do you like best?

It's free if you are using a landline or over the internet. Allows screensharing, video conferencing or just audio calls.

It's great to show presentations to clients in real time and be able to control which windows they see, allow them to share their screens and control who can be heard (muting noisy callers is very helpful).

What do you dislike?

My mobile phone carrier charges 10 cents per minute to use FreeConferenceCall.com - so there can be SOME cost. Otherwise I haven't had any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you will primarily be using this for mobile phone calls then it may not be for you as many carriers charge a fee.

This allows us to connect our remote team members to one another and to clients. The clients don't know we aren't all in the same room together unless we want them to.

FreeCC review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Great for smaller companies"

What do you like best?

FCC is very lightweight, easy to use, and very simple. No bells and whistles, but in a good way. I love that I can scare my screen easily as well as let others control my computer and share what's on their screens. Recording is easy as is retrieving and sharing recordings with others. All in all, for the price point FCC is very hard to beat. I've found other paid services that still can't lure me away entirely because of all of the included features.

What do you dislike?

Others have said it, but the call in is kind of cheesy when it says "This call is hosted by FreeConferenceCall.com."

My only other concern is that sometimes sharing my screen is spotty on the receiving end when using the web viewer. I've tried to give software demos and found out that the screen freezes for the viewers sometimes. I'm not sure if this was tied to the browser that was being used, or my/their internet. Regardless, I can't help but constantly wonder if my screen is going to freeze during a screen share which is enough to keep my options open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. The product is free so you literally have nothing to lose. It's a great way to offer individual logins at your company without having to pay the price.

Communicating with out of town clients as well as recording tutorials for staff and students.

FreeCC review by Stacy  R.
Stacy R.

"FREE!!!"

What do you like best?

I love Free conference dot com, not just because its free. I enjoy this platform because it allows me to have meetings with ALL my agents, even ones that are not in my current state. It allows me to record my meetings to send the link for others to view or to reference at a later date. I have been using free conference call.com for about 3 years now.

What do you dislike?

There are really no dislikes. I absolutely love this platform.

Having meetings, recording training videos, and keeping in touch with other co-workers.

FreeCC review by Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.

"FreeConferenceCall.com is an easy, affordable way to have conference calls & online meetings."

What do you like best?

I like that I can hold either a conference call or an online meeting to share information, without paying a fortune for the service.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of much I don't like about the service, except sometimes I have to call in a few times to be connected to my call. But that doesn't happen too often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Limit the number of people you authorize to hold conference calls, or at least have a calendar or schedule so two parties aren't trying to hold conferences at the same time.

Holding conference calls between multiple parties to engage with customers or staff. Holding online meetings to share information so everyone is clear about the conversation. It makes it easy.

FreeCC review by User in Financial Services

"Best Conference Call Line"

What do you like best?

I love that the lines are free to use. I also that that you get an email summary of how long the call lasted.

What do you dislike?

I think it's serves its purpose well and doesn't need to be changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The conference lines are always clear and easy to dial into. If you need a basic group call line, this is it!

We are able to have multiple people join the call to jump on a call with affiliates or other vendors. It's super nice for it to be free because our process of getting our own line is rather cumbersome.

FreeCC review by Consultant in Alternative Medicine
Consultant in Alternative Medicine

"Great value"

What do you like best?

The best feature is that I can show my screen and my webcam video and it records both the screen and my voice and synchronizes it perfectly! And the recording is available almost right away. I love that we can download both MP3 and video. I don't have to pay expensive fees to hold webinars. It is really great. The Q&A mode worked well. FCC is fairly reliable. No system is 100% but I have found that their customer service chat is very good at helping out when there is a problem. Their storage fees seem reasonable. My patients don't have to download anything unlike Go-to-Webinar.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the using the internet to make the call doesn't work on the other end (my clients) and they can't hear me, then I have to use the chat or the screen share to tell them that I am indeed on the other line. I tell them to click the phone icon and they said they did but nothing happened. This happens about 1 out of every 13 tries and usually with someone who isn't quite as internet savvy.

I wish video recordings would automatically process so that I don't have to wait so long. Audio MP3's are immediately downloadable for the client but video recordings aren't, so it takes some time to download them/process them before my patients can download them.

The custom greeting I paid for doesn't work the same way if the client listens via internet - they still get the "free conference call" greeting prior to the custom greeting which defeats the purpose. But it does work if they call in - i.e. they don't hear the FCC greeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great service for folks with limited cash flow that don't need fancy opt-in pages or webinar scheduling pages etc. I use vCita to book appointments and it reminds patients of their appointments, showing the FCC number and call-in information/link. It is missing landing pages that Webinar Jam can create etc.

I'm helping people with health challenges - I see patients/clients using this system so I can help people from various parts of the world. It's great not to be limited to my own hometown. I can now help many more people because this system is fairly easy to use and there is nothing that needs to be downloaded onto my patients' computers.

FreeCC review by Brittany L.
Brittany L.

"Okay solutions for voice only calls but have had issues recently"

What do you like best?

I like that the solution is free and extremely easy to use. I also appreciate the call report that I receive after each call.

What do you dislike?

We have had significant issues with inability to dial into the bridge and echoing occurring while on the line. This made the solution almost unusable for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this for small, internal use only. This bridge service has limitations with number of attendees and also experiences sporadic issues with sound quality.

We were in need of many voice only conference bridges at no cost. FreeConferenceCall.com provided this.

FreeCC review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Dependable tool for moving key projects forward"

What do you like best?

Dependability has only gotten better over time, ability to have a very large group attend meetings, and options for other products to further increase meeting performance

What do you dislike?

When I first started using FreeConferenceCall.com, there were minor glitches where the team would call in and wouldn't be able to connect. Over the past 6 months, this has vastly improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out versus some of the other conference call vendors out there. There are add-on services that are much cheaper to use than the competition. Very solid performance. The ability to host so many people on one call is a huge win for my team.

This product saves my company money. It's truly free to use, and helps us collaborate. I host several calls per day, and find that this line has helped with project productivity.

FreeCC review by User

"Free Conference Call Dot Com"

What do you like best?

I would like to start by saying, just because its free does not make it amazing. What makes it amazing is the features that are available. I can not only host a meeting but I can also record a meeting as well. How cool! It allows me to hold a meeting online with anyone who has a internet connection. I have not only held meetings on my computer but from my iPad as well.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I particularly dislike.

With Freeconferencecall.com I can have all my agents in a meeting at once, or I can host and record a meeting for them to watch later, just by sending a link.

FreeCC review by Kayla E.
Kayla E.

"Great Experiance "

What do you like best?

Is that its extremly easy to use, and easy to set up all together.

What do you dislike?

Having to buy extra space when youve used the provided free space they give you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its one of tge easiest sites ive found with these feautures

Being able to do free conference calls for training.

FreeCC review by Camisha E.
Camisha E.

"Hassle free calling"

What do you like best?

Numbers available for other countries are convenient

What do you dislike?

I would like to use the service more often, but other than that I dont have any complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend for a professional way to connect

Provacy, professionalism and the need to have a conference with many people in different locations

FreeCC review by Emily Penfold D.
Emily Penfold D.

"I utilize FCC for screen sharing webinars; i is simple to use and I couldn't do my job without it."

What do you like best?

Simple and easy user and host navigation.

Same login information for conference line and call-in.

The Wall for directing people to.

What do you dislike?

I would like better communication between FCC and outlook and other calendar options. It would be nice to receive invites on my wall in addition to being able to send them.

Ideally: I create an event in my outlook calendar that I know I will be using FCC for. I can add an FCC email address to the invite and it will be automatically added to my Wall calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop around for features. For basic users of small and mid-level groups FCC should meet your needs perfectly.

I am able to screen share at a moments notice which has been invaluable for collaborating and training with a team across the country. the VoIP feature allows me to have crystal clear calls and multi task when I need to be on a long call and also handle correspondence on my mobile phone.

FreeCC review by Gary S.
Gary S.

"Love the screen sharing"

What do you like best?

I like the easy controls for the screen sharing feature. Also the now 6 digit access code is more convenient. The quality of the audio is pretty good, even on mobile devices..

The control panel makes it easy for me to change presenters. I like that a lot.

All in all this is the best conference solution we've used.. I would recommend it to other small companies. I have done this many times.

What do you dislike?

That you cannot save email addresses like with Google Hangouts. Typing the addresses in every time I invite the same people is a waste of time. I cannot remove an image we used to use no matter what I do. I can't find a way to mute specific individuals or eliminate from the call..

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've tried a few conference call solutions and the team likes this one best.

We have a remote team and hold at least five conference calls a week. This makes it very easy for us to communicate. This reduces the times my team must meet live and in person.

FreeCC review by Rachael G.
Rachael G.

"Faithful Free Conference Call"

What do you like best?

I use Free Conference Call almost daily. It's quick to access, and is easy to use for a wide spectrum of user ability. I often use this product to switch presenters so I am able to see other people's screens when filling out applications, user issues, or to look at the same report at the same time. It's great for setting up a quick on-the-fly meeting, and doesn't give me issues even when other users have a tough firewall, like other products.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I wish I could do is copy/paste from my Account Information screen without it turning into a table. Sometimes, I don't want to do a full-fledged invite, but instead I want to just copy/paste my conference line into an email, or an invite. Currently, when I do that, it formats it into an odd table-image that is difficult to change.

The one time I had to use the VOIP, it was super-annoying whenever I pressed "mute" because a little audio script would play, and I missed some of what was said in the call every single time. If that wasn't a feature, I would use the VOIP every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not pay for a different service - everything is right here!

My job is 100% remote, so I use Free Conference Call to host conference calls, share my screen with others, and have them allow access to their screen. We are solving distance issues, account registration, data analysis, care coordination and more. We are also closing the gap when it comes to user accessibility, and involving large groups of people on the same project.

FreeCC review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Easy to use and free!"

What do you like best?

This service is free. It has a one-click feature that is great when calling from a cellphone so that you don't have to go back and forth in between screens to find the dial in code. It is really easy to use and I've never had any issues with connectivity or interference on the calls.

What do you dislike?

The website is not very user friendly but otherwise I have no complaints! Free and easy to use is pretty much ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone should be using this free service!

Conference calling with multiple parties.

FreeCC review by David C.
David C.

"What's Not To Love"

What do you like best?

I love being able to have free conference calls

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they have upgrades if I did need any further services.

It solve logistics problems, when you start with a group of 5 or more people then a conference call with a set time and number works great.

FreeCC review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great free conference call software"

What do you like best?

Intuitive and easy to use interface, a product that the company stands behind, lots of features

What do you dislike?

Haven't come up with any in over 2 years of using it, aside from some people being confused as to how to join the conference call

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure recipients of meeting invites know how to log in to the meeting.

Not needing to hold frequent online meetings, FreeConferenceCall.com provides great service and prevents us from paying for conference call software that we'd only use once or twice a month.

FreeCC review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using FreeConference Call. It's very east to use and most importantly it's free. There are options to pay for more services, but with the free subscription you can record your meetings, connect via web or landline and the call can be played back. Another cool feature is the host receives full access, where notes can be shared with the group.

What do you dislike?

I have experience a poor connection and some issues connecting with computer generated access code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to users who need conferencing with multiple people in various places.

With this product I am able to connect and conference in multiple people at once for free!

FreeCC review by Consultant

"Love It!"

What do you like best?

Freeconferencecall.com has made it simple and easy for me to be able to run conference calls and screenshares through a single platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I have to redownload and install every time that I want to use it.

Working for a company that primarily uses skype and CRM programs, freeconferencecall.com makes it easy when working with clients that aren't internet savvy and easily confused by programs that require passwords like logmein or gotomeeting

FreeCC review by Melinda C.
Melinda C.

"Free and reliable"

What do you like best?

It is a free service, you can get multiple phone numbers, it works across time zones and I have never had any issues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - it is free so hard to compete with that!

Virtual meetings via conference call.

FreeCC review by Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.

"Great experience using FreeConferenceCall.com"

What do you like best?

I use FreeConferenceCall.com both for conference calls and for screen-sharing presentations to groups. I like being able to share my screen or to pass this ability to anyone else on the presentation!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that people both need to click on the Meeting Wall AND dial in. I think the service would be better and more streamlined if the audio were able to be a part of the online service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- it's free!

- you can have up to 25 participants at a time

- you can mute all participants if you want.

-you can pass the screen-sharing feature to anyone else on the call.

I have multiple clients working on similar projects and am able to present information to them all at the same time! It's very convenient and a time-saver for me.

FreeCC review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great service for group calls"

What do you like best?

FCC is the easiest and cheapest and best conference call system. We have used it frequently in business calls over many years. Any group call we use FCC so multiple people across the country can be on the same call at the same time. It's simply great.

What do you dislike?

We haven't ran into many things we don't like. Occasionally the call quality isn't great, but I don't think that is FCC's fault, most likely the users phone connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!! It's free.

Business group calls. Conference calls. Prospecting and group intro calls. All of this we use FCC.

FreeCC review by Daniel W. T.
Daniel W. T.

"Works great!"

What do you like best?

Ability to determine who can speak via muting.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a bcc option for invitations makes the invitation process cumbersome.

Having conference calls with several major speakers followed by q & a with many participants.

FreeCC review by Al L.
Al L.

"Using FreeConferenceCall.com"

What do you like best?

1. the price is right!

2. it is easy to use, works every time

3. virtually no limit to attendees

I have used other systems, most are not free, and have had fewer problems with FCC than with the others. Simplicity is a virtue!

What do you dislike?

unable to have a really secure conference because the 9-digit conference ID is always the same. Anyone who has been invited to one conference could conceivably enter any other one. This is not a major problem, just a comment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be foolish to jump to paying big bucks for a system when FCC could have served your needs just as well. You definitely should at least look at FCC before deciding.

We have reps nationwide and clients nationwide and often need to hold meetings with them.

FreeCC review by Ollie R.
Ollie R.

"FreeConferenceCall.com provides a platform for me to reach people all over the country with ease."

What do you like best?

I like the convenience FreeConferenceCall.com provides as well as the price. Obviously, the fact that it's free is definitely appealing; however, they do offer upgrades as well. I enjoy the option where I'm able to add my own call waiting music instead of the standard music that is available.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about the service is the phone number selection. I wish there was a way to pick your own phone number (at least the last four digit, similar to Google Voice). That way we are able to select phone numbers that spell out something memorable for the participants. I also did not like that I had to get a new phone number about a year ago. I believe they changed systems and everyone had to get a new number. It took me a while to remove all traces of the old number and get the new number in circulation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would choose the upgrade where you are able to add your own voice and waiting music instead of the standard option.

I use FreeConferenceCall.com as a way to get together 3 days a week for prayer. This is very beneficial because we are able to have several people on the call at one time instead of me calling each person (or vise versa) for individual prayer. I also use it for 1 on 1 calls for individual counseling sessions as well. This makes things a lot easier for me.

FreeCC review by Bart V.
Bart V.

"FreeConferenceCall.com is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The ability to record calls. The complete control of the process. And of course the cost, lol... Free! The idea that I can talk with people from around the country with such ease of use is amazing to me. I'm not a tech guy... which can be scary when using new technology! But with freeconferencecall.com, the user guide and faq's are spot on and described perfectly!

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can possibly think of - is that when I transfer my call recordings to a audio cd... the sound volume is low.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend that anyone with conference call, web conferencing, and virtual meeting needs... check out FreeConferenceCall.com.

This is a perfect platform for conference calls. I use it for real estate agent coaching and consulting. The fact that I can record the calls and then post the audio and send agents audio cd's of the calls... is incredible! I also use FreeConferenceCall.com for my real estate team. It's a great way to have daily huddle calls, team meetings, and one on one agent goal sessions.

FreeCC review by Crismon L.
Crismon L.

"Very friendly, far superior to before"

What do you like best?

I use FreeConferenceCall weekly, sometimes more often. What a difference it made when we no longer had to give commands over the phone, but initiate the commands online while speaking. This is a very friendly program and they've taken all the technology pain out of holding conference calls. I especially like the capacity to identify callers that need to be muted and to be able to mute them immediately. I highly recommend this service. The archiving of these calls is equally friendly.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet. When I hit one of the icons, like "Wall," it doesn't instantly open but makes me scroll down and initiate that command. That's a little annoying. But I'm used to it now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll like it!

We use FreeConferenceCall to speak to and train our distributors every week. It helps me stay in touch with them when I can't speak to them individually.

FreeCC review by Leerona A.
Leerona A.

"Time saver; face saver!"

What do you like best?

Having our own "dedicated" conference dial-in line has been perfect for modern office management and connecting people. 100% easier and faster than booking a conference room and then making sure everyone is available. A phone call is almost always preferred and easier on the calendar juggling. We also look professional, courteous and most of all, prepared, when we can say "oh, no problem, let's use our dial-in for the call". Since the service is FREE, we get to look great, for no extra cost. What could be better?

What do you dislike?

So far, not a single problem! Some times there is silence while everyone is connecting to the call, which confuses some people who would rather hear hold-music. but the delay is minimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up and the keep the number for when you need it, even if it seems non-essential at the moment. You will realize the usefulness of this dial-in # when you're trying to figure out how to get everyone on the same page and you realize "oh, lets just have a conference call", then no need to fumble for a number or wait to get back to everyone...just set up a time, and give them the number. Possessing your own conference line is invaluable to a modern, mobile and/or multi-faceted company.

We are solving the problem of gathering groups of people who are in different countries, cities, time zones and with limited schedule flexibility. The main benefit has been making decisions immediately, without a confusing trail of emails or missed calls or piled up voicemail, without spending extra admin time or money.

FreeCC review by User

"Free conference calls that work"

What do you like best?

Reliable voice and screen collaboration that works problem free on all devices

What do you dislike?

Appearance of free service is a little unprofessional. The loading application on usage sometimes slows down the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Problem free service that has at times exceeded higher end paid services

Very reliable dial in domestic and international for free with screensharing that works well for all

FreeCC review by User in Financial Services

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

My team and I use this platform for calls and webinars from 5 people to several hundred.

What do you dislike?

We sometimes have issues displaying shared screen content as well un-muting specific people on calls with a higher volume of participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for conference calls and similar natured communication.

Mass communication is the biggest problem we’ve solved. We’ve realized higher sales volumes due to our accountability calls uses through freeconferencecall.com

FreeCC review by Consultant in Research
Consultant in Research

"Very good so far"

What do you like best?

It has capabilities of screen sharing, as well as video, in addition to conference calling. It is pretty easy to use & straightforward. The price is right.

What do you dislike?

Inviting people to a meeting means sharing their e-mail with the site & it makes me a bit uncomfortable to be doing that (in general, not just here)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to allow a little time to familiarise yourself with it before using it.

Need to connect with clients in a city 2.5 hours away. I have saved a lot of time & energy not having to drive up there for these meetings.

FreeCC review by Sergio M.
Sergio M.

"Conferance Call & Screen Share Rolled Into One"

What do you like best?

I like that this is a very easy to use program and unlike other services, the telephone number and access code always remain the same. I also like being able to see who is logged into the web share vs who is only listening in.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is too strong a word. My only peeve is that I haven't figured out how to re-size the attendee list to show more than four or five names at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This free product delivers what it promises. Easy to use and always available for that impromptu meeting or review of a document with a few people. Its especially helpful when reviewing spreadsheets!

We needed an easy and interactive way to communicate and share information within our operational teams.

FreeCC review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"FREE CONFERENCE CALL"

What do you like best?

I like that you do not have to work through a video. You can place everyone within that meeting on a conference call and still get the job completed. Very simple to do without any hassle. I also like that the phone number Free Conference Call issues do not expire. This service can be used for business or personal use.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything of the sort. I believe this is a good way you can communicate with everyone you need to communicate within a daily, weekly or monthly basis. This is a very good service that is being offered for FREE to all that can use and benefit from this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not change up numbers check to see the number that was issued to you initially is still usable.

I am solving all types of business. Can be a budget issue, and hiccup issue with a project that is time sensitive.

FreeCC review by John F.
John F.

"Great for internal conference calls! - watch out for vontage users!"

What do you like best?

It's free and easy to setup. They don't ask for anything besides an email address and full name.

What do you dislike?

The ads are now gone but I've noticed that because of the business model, they end up making the phone companies upset. Some like vontage have gone as far as mute lines after a few minutes since they are on the hook to pay for some of the line usage. For employees that are remote and using vontage, we are forced to ask them to login to the conference from their cell phone which isn't as comfortable.

Not really a negative of the company itself but it is a negative of using the service.

We used to pay $2400/year for ATT conference lines. Now I pay $288/year and that is only because I really like custom hold music on my lines.

They also have a company management portal through their sister company that admins should consider. Just ask them about it!

FreeCC review by Pete M.
Pete M.

"Very productive and powerful small business tool"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Clear conversations. Easy for prospects and clients to understand and call in. I like the multiple options to video conference, record, screen share, etc

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of anything that I don't like about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool!

Ability to get several key individuals engaged in conversations with ease.

FreeCC review by Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

"I've used several different conference call services, but this one has proven to be user friendly!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of replaying calls thru web or dial in.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been successful with combining music with the calls. Other than that, it's ha great service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best teleconference service at little to no costs.

I am able to communicate and connect with our partners all over the world. This is a convenient, time saving, effective way of communication.

Learning about FreeConferenceCall.com?

* We monitor all FreeConferenceCall.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.