Freedcamp

Whether you have wedding plans, organizing a camping trip or leading a work project. Working from home or at the office. Freedcamp is in the center of it all.

Work for Freedcamp?

Showing 30 Freedcamp reviews
Freedcamp review by <span>Jessie P.</span>
Jessie P.

User Friendly and Efficient

What do you like best?

I love that even with multiple separate projects going at once, there's no losing track of where you are. each project is contained but it's so easy to navigate between them while working, which is great because at our small nonprofit we are always multitasking! I think my favorite element, though, is the file share ability within discussions.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a desktop notification, like a sticky note or list with my upcoming tasks so that I see it first thing when I boot up. So far I don't think Freedcamp has that ability that I'm aware of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't speak highly enough of this platform. It has revolutionized the way our nonprofit handles project & program management, from marketing to internal office tasks, to intern management and more. It's easy to learn and use, even for those who may not have an interest or much experience with technology.

This is SO MUCH EASIER than sending endless emails back and forth between project members to view files; Freedcamp has totally changed the way we communicate within project groups, and it's especially awesome when working with satellite employees. It saves us huge amounts of time, and makes projects go faster and easier. This translates to money saved since employees aren't spending unnecessary time on project management that's not efficient.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freedcamp
Freedcamp review by <span>Wissam Y.</span>
Wissam Y.

Great for Small Projects

What do you like best?

Well for starters it is free for unlimited users and projects (limited to 10MB file size limit) and the paid versions are affordable. The project planning and collaboration is easy with a nice interface and drag and drop features. Creating new tasks is fast and updating task stages and assigning them is a breeze. It makes communication easy and tasks are well organized. I been using this for a while and it didn't disappoint

What do you dislike?

Some limitations like moving tasks between projects and the fact that there is no mobile app. It is also kinda complicated to rename files and folders Would be nice to have a Gantt Chart too. I don't like the fact that it has no mobile application, that would be great to communicate and manage tasks straight from the mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go Ahead you won't regret it for managing small projects. It is easy to use and creating tasks is fast and user friendly. Alerts and notifications are great and assigning roles and task won't be a problem. If you are looking for something free and affordable this is the task management software for you.

We improved the overall collaboration with team members for small projects. Helps get details and tasks organized to simply the way we look at projects and progress. The time tracking feature also help you hold your staff accountable for delays . Freedcamp helped fix our communication gap between project managers and employees.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Freedcamp review by <span>Rommel L.</span>
Rommel L.

One of the best tool for people having a study.

What do you like best?

I liked it best about their real time, you know, feel real time feel of the overall system.

What do you dislike?

well the interface somehow needs more color.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To the people having the most difficult projects, to the people having more than one project, to the people who are not that good with memorizing, this system is made for you, I mean for us I am part of the people who really needs this for this helps me keep track of the things that are needed to be done, from the lowest priority level to the highest priority level. You can also collaborate with your team, give them task so you can as well keep track of their progress. Imagine you are doing your project and as well memorizing the next task or might use a sticky note on your computer just not to forgot it, that's kinda stressful! This system removes that stressful remark! Use this since this is free.

Freedcamp helped me keep track of the things that are needed to be done. Makes me remember the things that should be done next. Its general use is for project management where I, to be honest, really need this system for I have a lot of projects from different departments. With this system I am able to comply the most or highest priority task to be done. With this system you will not need to memorize the things you have to do next. Well that's a plus!

Freedcamp review by <span>Michelle A.</span>
Michelle A.

Convenient but could use some work.

What do you like best?

I love that I can have all the tasks that need to be done in one spot so I don't have to look over a bunch of lists all over my desk. It is also nice that I can control the views, so I can see what is assigned to each person or a view of the due dates. It is really easy to go in and change dates and add in comments as well. This software is really easy to collaborate with others on as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could assign a project/task to multiple people, right now you have to pick one person. I also wish that it was easier for me to be added to other freedcamp projects but that very well could be just the way our office has it set up.

I am trying to solve the problem of managing multiple clients with multiple high priority projects, and this makes it really organized and a good way to split up tasks. Some of the benefits I have realized so far is the ease of use, I came from a completely different department with interest in account management and freedcamp made it super easy to catch right on.

Freedcamp review by <span>Erin F.</span>
Erin F.

The best project management software!

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of different project management systems, and Freedcamp is by far my favorite. The reasons I like Freedcamp so much are, 1) you only pay for what you need. You're not spending $50/month on features that you don't even use. 2) The interface is clean and intuitive for my clients. Even clients who are not very tech-savvy find it easy to use. 3) The branding doesn't stand out and conflict with my own, like so many other PMS. It's very clean and feels almost "white label".

What do you dislike?

The documentation is good, but not great. I feel like I've had to figure some things like integrations out on my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! I recommend Freedcamp to other web designers all the time. It's easy to use, and many times, the free version is enough, so you can save a lot of money, and get your projects organized.

The only thing I would recommend is creating a short video on how to use Freedcamp for your clients, so that those who are not tech savvy understand how to use it, and stop emailing you all the time.

Freedcamp helps me keep projects on track, manage client communication, and keep everything organized. My clients know what I need from them and when, and are kept informed of the project's progress when i simply check off a task. Very helpful, and emails are no longer necessary.

Freedcamp review by <span>Ekaterina C.</span>
Ekaterina C.

Great help with managing your day

What do you like best?

Freedcamp software will help you a lot with managing your tasks when you are responsible for multiple ongoing projects. You can organize your tasks and subtasks within the project, set up due dates, reminders, milestones and track status. The tool also provides multiple dashboards so that you can view your ongoing tasks day-by-day. The tool will definitely satisfy all your project management needs and make your daily work much more organized and manageable.

What do you dislike?

The tool provides everything you need to manage your ongoing projects much more efficient. I like everything this tool has to offer. Perhaps, if your role is a project manager, you may need more comprehensive PM tool but I feel completely satisfied with its functionality.

I needed a simple and easy-to-use project management tool that would help me to manage multiple projects and related tasks on a day-to-day basis. Freedcamp served me well so that my work realted tasks became much more organized

Learning about Freedcamp?

* We monitor all Freedcamp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.