Freedcamp

Whether you have wedding plans, organizing a camping trip or leading a work project. Working from home or at the office. Freedcamp is in the center of it all.

Work for Freedcamp?

Learning about Freedcamp?

Freedcamp Reviews

Ask Freedcamp a Question
Freedcamp review by <span>Wissam Y.</span>
Wissam Y.

"Great for Small Projects"

What do you like best?

Well for starters it is free for unlimited users and projects (limited to 10MB file size limit) and the paid versions are affordable. The project planning and collaboration is easy with a nice interface and drag and drop features. Creating new tasks is fast and updating task stages and assigning them is a breeze. It makes communication easy and tasks are well organized. I been using this for a while and it didn't disappoint

What do you dislike?

Some limitations like moving tasks between projects and the fact that there is no mobile app. It is also kinda complicated to rename files and folders Would be nice to have a Gantt Chart too. I don't like the fact that it has no mobile application, that would be great to communicate and manage tasks straight from the mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go Ahead you won't regret it for managing small projects. It is easy to use and creating tasks is fast and user friendly. Alerts and notifications are great and assigning roles and task won't be a problem. If you are looking for something free and affordable this is the task management software for you.

We improved the overall collaboration with team members for small projects. Helps get details and tasks organized to simply the way we look at projects and progress. The time tracking feature also help you hold your staff accountable for delays . Freedcamp helped fix our communication gap between project managers and employees.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freedcamp
Showing 32 Freedcamp reviews
Freedcamp review by <span>Aimee K.</span>
Aimee K.

"Taking care of business!"

What do you like best?

I can't believe this is FREE! Freedcamp is a great way for "solopreneurs" like me to organize their business - offering all the features I need and none I don't. Since I work alone, I don't need all the sharing tools that dominate the UX of many other PM tools. I'm sure you CAN set Freedcamp up to do those things, but I love that I was able to easily set up all my clients and all my projects easily and see them from a calendar view or any other view I need. I also like that it sends me a snapshot of my day each morning.

What do you dislike?

So far, the only thing I don't like is that I can only mark tasks open or closed - there's no "in progress" option. But that's the only thing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I'm sure this would work for teams as well, it works so especially well for me as a single consultant. It's a fantastic tool to organize your work - slick and easy to use, without trying to hard to be "cool." Definitely look at the other tools out there, but don't underestimate this one just because it's free! It's powerful and has great features!

As a marketing consultant with several clients, Freedcamp helps me organize my work and stay on top of all my clients, projects and tasks. It does this neatly and easily, with an intuitive, easy-to-use interface. I still can't believe it's free. It works so well for me!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freedcamp
Freedcamp review by <span>Jessie P.</span>
Jessie P.

"User Friendly and Efficient"

What do you like best?

I love that even with multiple separate projects going at once, there's no losing track of where you are. each project is contained but it's so easy to navigate between them while working, which is great because at our small nonprofit we are always multitasking! I think my favorite element, though, is the file share ability within discussions.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a desktop notification, like a sticky note or list with my upcoming tasks so that I see it first thing when I boot up. So far I don't think Freedcamp has that ability that I'm aware of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't speak highly enough of this platform. It has revolutionized the way our nonprofit handles project & program management, from marketing to internal office tasks, to intern management and more. It's easy to learn and use, even for those who may not have an interest or much experience with technology.

This is SO MUCH EASIER than sending endless emails back and forth between project members to view files; Freedcamp has totally changed the way we communicate within project groups, and it's especially awesome when working with satellite employees. It saves us huge amounts of time, and makes projects go faster and easier. This translates to money saved since employees aren't spending unnecessary time on project management that's not efficient.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Freedcamp review by <span>Isaura S.</span>
Isaura S.

"Our daily tool"

What do you like best?

Freedcamp have all what we need as a team: is free, have time-tracking, is easy to use, can manage tasks and sub-tasks, has a great UX/UI...

What do you dislike?

There is nothing relevant about Freedcamp that I dislike... Sometimes I left the time-tracking on and the day after, when I realise it, is quite frustrating. It would be useful that when you close the navigator window a popup will show up with your current time-tracking activated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for project and team management! There is space for some improvements, but for what we need Freedcamp is really ok.

Time-tracking

Tasks

Deadlines

Calendar

Discussions

Team management and project achievements

Freedcamp review by <span>Rommel L.</span>
Rommel L.

"One of the best tool for people having a study."

What do you like best?

I liked it best about their real time, you know, feel real time feel of the overall system.

What do you dislike?

well the interface somehow needs more color.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To the people having the most difficult projects, to the people having more than one project, to the people who are not that good with memorizing, this system is made for you, I mean for us I am part of the people who really needs this for this helps me keep track of the things that are needed to be done, from the lowest priority level to the highest priority level. You can also collaborate with your team, give them task so you can as well keep track of their progress. Imagine you are doing your project and as well memorizing the next task or might use a sticky note on your computer just not to forgot it, that's kinda stressful! This system removes that stressful remark! Use this since this is free.

Freedcamp helped me keep track of the things that are needed to be done. Makes me remember the things that should be done next. Its general use is for project management where I, to be honest, really need this system for I have a lot of projects from different departments. With this system I am able to comply the most or highest priority task to be done. With this system you will not need to memorize the things you have to do next. Well that's a plus!

Freedcamp review by <span>Michelle A.</span>
Michelle A.

"Convenient but could use some work."

What do you like best?

I love that I can have all the tasks that need to be done in one spot so I don't have to look over a bunch of lists all over my desk. It is also nice that I can control the views, so I can see what is assigned to each person or a view of the due dates. It is really easy to go in and change dates and add in comments as well. This software is really easy to collaborate with others on as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish that you could assign a project/task to multiple people, right now you have to pick one person. I also wish that it was easier for me to be added to other freedcamp projects but that very well could be just the way our office has it set up.

I am trying to solve the problem of managing multiple clients with multiple high priority projects, and this makes it really organized and a good way to split up tasks. Some of the benefits I have realized so far is the ease of use, I came from a completely different department with interest in account management and freedcamp made it super easy to catch right on.

Freedcamp review by <span>Erin F.</span>
Erin F.

"The best project management software!"

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of different project management systems, and Freedcamp is by far my favorite. The reasons I like Freedcamp so much are, 1) you only pay for what you need. You're not spending $50/month on features that you don't even use. 2) The interface is clean and intuitive for my clients. Even clients who are not very tech-savvy find it easy to use. 3) The branding doesn't stand out and conflict with my own, like so many other PMS. It's very clean and feels almost "white label".

What do you dislike?

The documentation is good, but not great. I feel like I've had to figure some things like integrations out on my own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! I recommend Freedcamp to other web designers all the time. It's easy to use, and many times, the free version is enough, so you can save a lot of money, and get your projects organized.

The only thing I would recommend is creating a short video on how to use Freedcamp for your clients, so that those who are not tech savvy understand how to use it, and stop emailing you all the time.

Freedcamp helps me keep projects on track, manage client communication, and keep everything organized. My clients know what I need from them and when, and are kept informed of the project's progress when i simply check off a task. Very helpful, and emails are no longer necessary.

Freedcamp review by <span>Ekaterina C.</span>
Ekaterina C.

"Great help with managing your day"

What do you like best?

Freedcamp software will help you a lot with managing your tasks when you are responsible for multiple ongoing projects. You can organize your tasks and subtasks within the project, set up due dates, reminders, milestones and track status. The tool also provides multiple dashboards so that you can view your ongoing tasks day-by-day. The tool will definitely satisfy all your project management needs and make your daily work much more organized and manageable.

What do you dislike?

The tool provides everything you need to manage your ongoing projects much more efficient. I like everything this tool has to offer. Perhaps, if your role is a project manager, you may need more comprehensive PM tool but I feel completely satisfied with its functionality.

I needed a simple and easy-to-use project management tool that would help me to manage multiple projects and related tasks on a day-to-day basis. Freedcamp served me well so that my work realted tasks became much more organized

Freedcamp review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Freedcamp- A Helpful Tool for a Small Non-Profit "

What do you like best?

The ease of adding collaborators, making projects, and getting work done. Also, the clean interface, good mobile app, and the cost is very inexpensive for the powerful tool you receive.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't make repeating tasks with due dates but I am told that feature will be added soon. Also, dislike that you can't really customize the homepage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have small organization with not super tech-savvy coworkers, Freedcamp is a great option cost-effective option. The free version is good but the Lite version is had some very useful features that are worth the money.

My job requires me to manage admin needs for several very different people and projects. Freedcamp helps me easily organize and assign myself and others the tasks needed to make projects happen, increasing productivity and communication.

Freedcamp review by <span>Joshua G.</span>
Joshua G.

"Freedcamp is an excellent way to manage work for teams."

What do you like best?

I like having the ability to quickly create and assign tasks and to see what has been completed each day by various members of the team. I also like that I get daily emails with a recap of everything that was completed throughout the day.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to easily create workflows so that when a portion of the task is completed it is automatically assigned to someone else to complete the next steps. If there is a way to do this, it is not easily found within the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think outside the box for ways that you can utilize the tools within Freedcamp for everyday life. From organizing a trip to managing employees halfway around the world, Freedcamp is a valuable tool.

I found that assigning and managing work for my team could be very time-consuming and I could quickly lose track of what was being completed. With Freedcamp it is much easier to see what is being worked on and what has been completed. It also keeps all of the information such as passwords and other needed tools all in one place.

Freedcamp review by <span>Derek C.</span>
Derek C.

"Great project management software on it's way up. "

What do you like best?

The Tasks list provides the ability to change the layout of pending tasks by multiple filters is great. It also provides a great amount of flexibility for including screenshots and visuals in a easy to understand format. Additionally, any images or files attached to an update within a task are easily found through the "Files" tab and can be sorted by numerous filters. When dealing with a large amount of images like we were, it proves very helpful for finding older assets attributed to already completed tasks.

What do you dislike?

When creating sub-tasks, it's not possible to append updates or comments directly to that subtask. They can only be addressed as complete or not by checking the tick-box. The main tasks allow you to set "In Progress" but subs only allow complete.

We used Freedcamp to track the progress of two, large Freelance projects. The first was the overhaul of a website's back and front end, delegating tasks to 20+ developers. The second was for a 3d modeling and animation project consisting of hundreds of separate 3d assets and renders. In both cases, Freedcamp allowed the client real-time updates on the status of their projects.

Freedcamp review by <span>Michael W.</span>
Michael W.

"Great introduction to project management"

What do you like best?

Above everything else, the price when combined with features like the Kanban can't be beat. Many project management programs we looked at were simply too complex or too expensive for the smaller scale projects we manage.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I am not a huge fan of the wall feature. I have other programs I use for communication outside of Freedcamp and would like to be able to integrate those into the space.

We work on small projects that often involve two or three people. Ultimately we were looking for a program that would allow us to collaborate with each other from a distance. This allowed us to do so.

Freedcamp review by <span>David W.</span>
David W.

"Great Project Management"

What do you like best?

I have been using Freedcamp for years now. It's the absolute best in its industry.

The UI is so easy to navigate through. The apps / widgets you can link are just as great.

A must have for a creative director & his team.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I currently dislike is that there is no iPhone app. I know they're working on one, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd HIGHLY recommend trying Freedcamp. You won't be disappointed.

We are solving task management, project management & completing tasks before their deadlines.

When working in the creative industry, you have many deadlines you must hit. Freedcamp has helped my team with this.

Freedcamp review by <span>Cam G.</span>
Cam G.

"Keeps Me Sane!"

What do you like best?

Prioritization and Sort. I can track my own sprints at a glance and stay on track. On those rare occasions where you're not sure what you should be working on, it's simple to look at your backlog and choose the next thing that you need to implement.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could integrate files with Google Docs. Other than that, no complaints. Super-useful for SMB & Startup Businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start by syncing your Google Calendar! This is a feature I didn't notice for awhile but it's very useful. Also, check the notification settings after first-time set up to make sure you're not getting to many emails if you add a lot of individual projects.

Staying organized & keeping a backlog of eventual projects at the ready. Since I started using Freedcamp, I've found it much easier to tackle those long-term projects that I may have been putting off in the past.

Freedcamp review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best tool (for the price) for managing projects with remote teams"

What do you like best?

Freedcamp gives me the ability to communicate tasks and updates with the geographically remote members of my teams. A definite boost to efficiency and growth of the team.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike about Freedcamp. The requirements I have for my projects are not really that complex. Assigning tasks, tracking follow-up, and communication are all done really well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freedcamp provides a history of task assignments and to-do lists. You can also assign recurring. If you have remote teams and want to leverage technology to manage the team and the project, Freedcamp is the way to go. The basic system is free but there are plenty of add-ons (free and paid) if you need more features.

My projects require people resources that are spread out all over the world. Different time zones and obviously different locations can make it difficult to coordinate the various activities. Freedcamp takes this challenge away.

Freedcamp review by G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management
G2 Crowd User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Best PM Application on the Market"

What do you like best?

Absolutely--without a doubt--the most incredible, flexible PM software for group collaboration available. Just yesterday, my team went through our final evaluation process of Freedcamp as our PM software of choice, and the pros absolutely outweigh the cons. Some of the major things my team loves about Freedcamp is the increased collaboration and communication, the decrease in redundancy, notification customization, ability to include outside collaborators with different/limited levels of access. We are very impressed with the functionality and flexibility that Freedcamp offers to teams of all different sizes.

If you are looking for PM software, compare the features of Basecamp and Freedcamp. I think that you will find that there really is no comparison. Basecamp is $29/month but that is only for your team. Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think many companies and organizations operate in a vacuum and don't use outside contractors or partner with other organizations. So... when you are ready to bring in additional contractors and clients, your price goes to $79/month. Both of these include 100gb of storage. Nice, but filled very quickly if you upload art and larger files. Each of the marketplace add-ons are on a trial basis and if they work for you, great. You can pay monthly or by the year. If they don't, don't use them and don't pay for them. I think any team could customize their Freedcamp setup to include every plugin and it would STILL be cheaper than Basecamp.

In terms of Customer Service, Freedcamp is outstanding. They truly want the product to be the best it can be and respond to the customer as a valuable asset to making the product better. I have communicated many times with their Customer Service folks and stand amazed that they care so much about their product and those using it. As I have no experience with basecamp, I can't speak to their customer service.

Finally, the add-ons have all been great (at least the ones we have used). My team's new favorite add-on is FileEdit, which is an online document editor. No downloading files to make minor corrections just to reupload it back. It's intuitive aspects like this that make me think that this is the best PM software available for time management and collaboration.

I highly recommend Freedcamp to any team looking for better collaboration and communication. I think that you will love it!!

What do you dislike?

The area of opportunity that my team found to be the most significant was the user interface is not very intuitive for less tech-savvy team members, but once I took the time to walk through setting up a few projects, they seem to get used to it and it truly has become a non-issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is amazing, and the customer service even more so. Please compare the different products, as each has characteristics that make it unique. What you may find, however, is that Freedcamp offers each of those customizable features that allows you to only pay for what you need...absolutely brilliant.

The major 'problem' that my team encounters is having a remote workforce. While the office is housed in one state, with most of the team operating from there, two team members (and multiple collaborators) work in different parts of the country. We often have no idea what the status of each project is, and this application has become so valuable in making our team more "in the know" without adding unnecessary phone calls and emails and MEETINGS that waste time and decrease productivity.

Freedcamp review by <span>Amy L.</span>
Amy L.

"Great Project Management Tool for Ongoing Client Work & Large Projects"

What do you like best?

I like that we can use this project management tool to not only manage our larger project, but also our smaller tasks for our retainer clients who just need ongoing support with smaller projects. Being able to export data in a clean manner and set deadlines and levels of importance is key for our planning as well. We're integrating KPI's and tracking overall success through a dashboard that uses information from the data we are able to get out of Freedcamp.

What do you dislike?

It's not extremely visually appealing, but it is functional. People in our organization have loved DoneDone & Basecamp for being colorful, bubbly, and basically pretty. I don't need it for that function, so I like this much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Freedcamp is inexpensive and easy to setup. It's easy to train team members on and also exports easily. I think it's a great fit for small to midsize businesses who are working on small to large projects with sensitive deadlines.

We're solving project management of different type and size projects in one central location. We've used various software stacks in the past and it has confused our team overall, so we needed to compromise and use just one.

Freedcamp review by <span>Erdmann K.</span>
Erdmann K.

"Great alternative to other "camps""

What do you like best?

It is a free project management tool with a gorgeous design and amazing functionalities. If that is not enough, it is also extensible: you can install applications from their marketplace to your project. Really exceptional.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately there is no support for Gantt charts. Tasks can only be assigned to one person when sometimes you need to assign it to more people. A mobile app could be useful as well. But what am I complaining? It is a free solution that solves the problem in the majority of cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only recommend users to give it a try and you shall see how good piece of software freedcamp is.

I'm using freedcamp to keep track of tasks within projects and also to keep myself organized and track my time and work progress.

Freedcamp review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Freedcamp Experience "

What do you like best?

The project management system, Freedcamp has a lot of great aspects. One would be the user friendliness. It has such an easy way to set up projects and move them from - "No Progress", "In Progress", and "Completed" This aspect makes it easy to see where you are with each project. You can also place due dates and assign each assignment to an individual on your team.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there is very little customization. This is an assignment manager and does not necessarily work well for a company with a lot of clients. It begins to get long and overwhelming. Hard to keep up with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This would work best if you have a single or only a few services. Also, if you have fewer clients.

It solved Project Management for one of our individual departments. The ease of use and ease to see where you are in each project is really not comparable.

Freedcamp review by User in Higher Education

"Freedcamp is a useful team-project software"

What do you like best?

I like the notification features a LOT, so you can see when someone adds content or a comment to a project (if you want to, you can also disable notifications, but I rely on them). This has been super useful for our team who work on projects from 5 different locations.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I really dislike, occasionally I think the display, like on the main page, could be better/more organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend checking it out, it has a lot of flexibility and tools that can be implemented or not. I particularly like calendar, notifications, and the to-do's.

How to communicate with teams working on the same project from 5 locations--it allows us to keep up to date with each other on progress.

Freedcamp review by <span>Jeffrey S.</span>
Jeffrey S.

"Great collaboration tool"

What do you like best?

Being able to collaborate with people inside and outside of your organization.

What do you dislike?

Changes that are made are not always clean. Some bold test or highlighting of the change could really help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give is a shot for a week to see how you like it.

External communication and project management requests.

Freedcamp review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Get organized ! Track projects!"

What do you like best?

The tiered approach to project management and multiple views that it offers including the calendar format.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. It is difficult to remember to setup tasks and projects. The use of the this software is something that you have to remember to check everyday. It does send reminders via email. Until I found them in my junk mail I didn't know they were being sent though.

We were missing deadlines when multiple people were involved particularly with meeting planning. This allows us to enter Projects with subtasks and assign tasks to different people and apply due dates. Each person involved can update their tasks and enter notes.

Freedcamp review by <span>Clayton D.</span>
Clayton D.

"Great collaboration tool with additional business functions"

What do you like best?

Freedcamp is really useful for business and personal project management. The ability to create different projects, linked to calendar, with tasks and attribution is the best feature.

What do you dislike?

Usability can be a little difficult —for example, can be hard to mark a task complete

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it — very easy to start using.

Great benefits for helping to coordinate across teams. Challenge to get everyone to use it, and to follow up once a task is complete. But really helpful for managing projects.

Freedcamp review by <span>Tim C.</span>
Tim C.

"Powerful, affordable, full-featured and flexible project management with CRM-like features"

What do you like best?

Excellent project management capabilities

Adequate bug tracking tools

VERY fair and affordable pricing

Actively works on releasing new features

Excellent customer support

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really

If anything, I'd like them to add a few more features, especially the ability to copy and paste and move tasks between projects

We manage all of our client work as projects in Freedcamp

We also use it to plan and manage our own internal work and processes

Freedcamp review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Useful "

What do you like best?

Well to start off it is free! It has a great drag and drop feature.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that it doesn’t have a mobile app. I found it rather difficult to change names of files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well it is free. If you’re trying to do small projects go for it. It’s easy and simple enough.

Helps me to stay organized and complete tasks with my team. Which is very important when working with youth.

Freedcamp review by <span>Neil D.</span>
Neil D.

"Freedcamp is an essential tool that is increasing our productivity"

What do you like best?

The fact that Freedcamp is a free piece of software that supplies all the functions of other paid for apps

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that we don't like about this app. It has some drawbacks in terms of appearance but we are not looking for something that looks tremendous as long as it gets the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously good app that can help with projects or to manage workload. Even as a note keeping application it is great!

We are using Freedcamp as a management tool for new tasks and projects to keep deadlines in check.

Freedcamp review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to Use Collaborative Software"

What do you like best?

SIMPLE

Easy to use interface

Neat and clean design

Minimal

What do you dislike?

I don't like my folders going down vertically, rather than horizontally. I felt things would get missed because of that

I use FreedCamp for a PR client of ours; I was coordinating with my colleague, brand owner, her social media manager, and website designer.

There were several areas to be discussed with the team, but not everything at once

Many things would fall through the cracks due to lack of follow-up

FreedCamp kept our tasks and communications organized

Freedcamp review by <span>Randy R.</span>
Randy R.

"Wonderful Experience"

What do you like best?

Easy software to use and provides a great user experience for project management. Love the additional modules options and how simple it is to add them to my account and use across multiple projects.

What do you dislike?

No Android application is currently available and there is no timeline for delivery.

Recommendations to others considering the product

additional modules are based on who is the owner of the accounts.

Project Management and presenting a unified dashboard to clients..

Freedcamp review by <span>Nicole N.</span>
Nicole N.

"Useful but Awkward"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that it is a platform that lets you gather people across different spaces without needing to provide access to private servers.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a bit awkward and if the only person granting permissions leaves the project, you've got no recourse/no way to interact with the other people on tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have multiple full-access admins.

Multi-company design projects, with set milestones and reminders.

Freedcamp review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Great for Organizing Projects - Individual and Collaborative! "

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to use. LOVE that it's free. The different layouts (list and sticky) works for all sorts of people. Uploading documents, discussions, notify specific users, I can't say enough great things about it!

What do you dislike?

Haven't come across anything I don't like, it's an awesome way to collaborate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! I use it with my interns and to organize potential business ideas!

Trying to make a business with friends that don't live in the same city. Benefits with this program are endless. We can all upload, discuss, and collaborate all from separate computers and have everything stored and organized in one location.

Freedcamp review by Consultant

"Best project management tool around!"

What do you like best?

The company mission is what pulled me in, but the ease of use is what keeps me!

What do you dislike?

Short learning curve and I can add team members easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Organization and communication.

Freedcamp review by User in Internet

"Awesome product "

What do you like best?

Different collaboration methods from other project management software out their.

How you can break down step by step what is needed

What do you dislike?

That you Can only assign one person to a task

Event planning

Freedcamp review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Best experience with Project Management!"

What do you like best?

Our multiple businesses have tried every CRM, Project Manager, and Task Management system out there. From free ones to enterprise editions. Nothing has been as simple and cost effective as Freedcamp! We love the easy of use and it's UI design. It just works.

What do you dislike?

So far there are NO dislikes besides having to pay separate for their other integrated services like invoices. BUT they are extremely inexpensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GIVE IT A TRY!

Better task management, more productivity, easier to track hours and what gets done.

Learning about Freedcamp?

* We monitor all Freedcamp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.