Freshcaller

3.8

Freshcaller is the call center software for startups and small teams. The intention is to help businesses / teams set-up and run a powerful call center without spending a lot of time and money.

Work for Freshcaller?

Learning about Freshcaller?

Freshcaller Reviews

Ask Freshcaller a Question
Showing 18 Freshcaller reviews
Freshcaller review by Akshay V.
Akshay V.

"Best Cloud Call Center"

What do you like best?

Easiest way phone contact solution. You can easily manage your call with clients or customers. Very useful for contact support & to make client calls. Clean user Interface and loads of features. Multiple features and easy management. Great database to record everything.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike but just sometimes dialing problem as it fails to connect. It's not every time or everyday but quite sometimes. Hope they could fix it soon and add some more features like integrations with other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend as it the best phone contact solution for anyone & everyone. An inexpensive product with loads of features. Easy to use and great service.

We use it for customer support and make client calls. I can access my recordings on the dashboard itself and manage my call. The pricing is very reasonable and features are great.

Services and support are very responsive as well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freshcaller
Freshcaller review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"Beware of Fresh Caller"

What do you like best?

I like that the call recordings are now only viewable by management.

What do you dislike?

We were forced to switch to FreshCaller from FreshDesk phone. The software is glitchy and lacks the reports that we would receive with FreshCaller phone. Making outgoing calls is actually much harder, and sometimes impossible. I tried to add additional agents to our plan and was told that I now had to pay nearly twice as much to add them. This is after we were told in writing that our plan would stay the same after the switch. Not so. Feels like the forced upgrade was a bait and switch. They are very slow getting back to me and only answer via email. There is no one available to talk to me over the phone. I'm looking into alternative help desk/phone systems with better customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would wait until the company gets their act together before looking into this product. It's too new and their tech support is not good at all.

We were forced to change from FreshDesk Phone to Freshcaller. We have had nothing but problems since.

What Contact Center Infrastructure solution do you use?

Freshcaller review by Akshat P.
Akshat P.

"Best ever thing used for contact support. The wisest feature of fresh works !!!"

What do you like best?

The best thing like about freshcaller is that it has all the thing son same desk.

A beautiful dashboard and fantastic thing to use with customers.

This product I like the most and many features are like wow.. for me and my company.

Go ahead if you are searching for the best quality things and features on single desk.

What do you dislike?

One dislike is there. It is available in few countries they should increase their area and countries.

Nothing personal but really other features just touched my heart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend this product to its fullest.

I am impressed by this product really I am in love with this.

Just get this one as you will never find better than this.

Here at my company we use this product to help customers. Support system should have great features and best assistance.

Freshcaller has lots of benefits .. we can now call our customers for help anytime and of course anywhere and there also with full support and readiness.

Freshcaller review by Horacio C.
Horacio C.

"Great tool for conference calls"

What do you like best?

The best feature of Freshcaller is the call masking. This helps you communicate with your clients or peers even when you are not in the office. Also, something great about this is that they offer you your own number when you purchase their plans.

What do you dislike?

Price. I think that subscription is a little bit pricey for the service they offer. It doesn't feels like you are paying for what you are getting. System lags a bit and the calls aren't that great.

We can save a lot of money on VOIP systems that are three times the price of Freshcaller.

Freshcaller review by Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

"Awesome phone contact solution"

What do you like best?

Freshcaller allows you to set from a simple contact channel for your clients, to a complex and smart whole contact center for your team, units and their customers. Has a very friendly and beautiful UI as well. Is a quite simple solution to set up in a few minutes, that's what differences it most from the competition.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to implement, user friendly.

Smart interactions with the customers, access records of calls, raising helpdesk tickets in a way more efficient way

Freshcaller review by Jayakumar R.
Jayakumar R.

"Very friendly and Beautiful UI"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

It should have better mobile improvements, we crave for a whatsapp integration. Maybe add SMSs features might should be considered.

I was forced to switch from phones through Freshdesk to Freshcaller and it has caused more issues than anything else. Instead of expanding my options, they have only limited functionality in phone calls and reporting.

Freshcaller review by Administrator

"Don't Get Freshcaller"

What do you like best?

The User Interface is pretty beautiful and aesthetically pleasing.

What do you dislike?

Freshcaller has just launched and it is FILLED with Glitches. Not only is it filled with glitches but the Customer Service team is unresponsive and impossible to get a straight answer from. Until this platform is tested better and improved upon, don't use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend waiting. I think once this company gets their act together, it will be better, but for right now it is for too glitchy.

Freshcaller review by Consultant

"Alternative in the cloud to a virtual telephone exchange for very economical and dynamic helpdesk"

What do you like best?

No need for hardware to use, easy to operate, parametrizable to the needs of use at any time

No risk of running out of service due to failures in the local system. Greater availability at any place, time and device. IVR multinivel. Smart Escalations. Business hour based routing. Call Masking Call Monitoring, Barging and Recording

What do you dislike?

Although it is not compatible with Freshservice, it would be ideal if they could integrate it to make an excellent call center for the Help and Service Desk all in one

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to check which helpdesk software do you need to you can integrate with

Call Center without expensive hardware in differents places and times.

Freshcaller review by Todd M.
Todd M.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how all my realtime calls are shown on the platform. Its so easy to use and if you have any problems the contact listed on their website is very helpful. You can also "chat" them if you have any problems

What do you dislike?

They need to have an option of sending invites (sync with gmail calendar) to remember to make the calls. They need to start connecting the platform to others

We communicate a lot outside the boarders so when using this product its easy to make calls to the UK or even the states

Freshcaller review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great service, with a flow"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the application. We had it implemented in couple of minutes.

What do you dislike?

We had (are still having) some issues with dialing out to local phone numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd suggest you to try first. There are some problems with dialing out... We have raised a support ticket, but till now, we got no solution. Maybe it's because we are on "Sprout plan", that is free...

We are using it for day to day customer support. It works great with Freshdesk that we use as our ticketing system.

Freshcaller review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"VERY EASY"

What do you like best?

Love the simplicity .. we have used this system for conference calls of agents that are all over the country. very easy to download and join calls

What do you dislike?

few of our callers on the last call had some trouble joining the call, but it seems like it was more of a user error than a system error.

Our current product gives us unlimited minutes though, the per-minute cost makes me a little apprehensive.

Freshcaller review by Travis S.
Travis S.

"Freshcaller is excellent"

What do you like best?

IVR feature is fantastic and makes the company much more professional.

What do you dislike?

Nothing thus far we had a few bugs that the freshworks crew fixed right away.

Service management

Freshcaller review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Great addition to FreshDesk, needs an IOS App asap"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use alongside FreshDesk and the widget that is built into FreshDesk or how I can use it stand alone.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there is currently no Mobile App.

Phone system for different brands to have different ivr.

Freshcaller review by Marcelo A.
Marcelo A.

"Good call center software"

What do you like best?

Freshcaller run on cloud and I can make integrations with Freshdesk, its awesome!! This tool gives a lot of features that help me a lot.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I really like this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, totally on cloud.

Callcenter

Freshcaller review by Devendra S.
Devendra S.

"FreshCaller is a good Platform to integrated calling purpose"

What do you like best?

It can be integrated with FreshDesk and can be synced for contacts.

What do you dislike?

The calling numbers are not included of Indian Subcontinent.

Call Analyzing tool with various different functionalities.

Freshcaller review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Alright"

What do you like best?

I like that i can now get reporting exported.

What do you dislike?

There are many bugs within the app that need fixing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes. i recommend

Organization and reporting

Freshcaller review by User

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love the theme of the program, it is very useful and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything in this software that I do not like yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, I bet you will like it!

No problems with the software, it is very useful in our smaller business setting.

Freshcaller review by User

"user friendly, customer support is also good"

What do you like best?

user friendly, customer support is also good, nice software

What do you dislike?

little bit improvement is required also need to improve portal features as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

nice portal as well as nice customer support, user friendly.

we are this portal for customer support as we are receiving emails on it and reply them back from this portal

Learning about Freshcaller?

* We monitor all Freshcaller reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.