Freshdesk

Freshdesk

Freshdesk is a cloud-based helpdesk software that streamlines customer conversations across multiple channels including email & phone. It enables faster collaboration with your support team for quick responses to your customer. With 150+ integrations, we make it simple for businesses to provide superior customer support. We are trusted by 100,000+ companies across different industries.

Work for Freshdesk?

Learning about Freshdesk?

Freshdesk Reviews

Ask Freshdesk a Question
Showing 1742 Freshdesk reviews
Freshdesk review by <span>Clyde C.</span>
Clyde C.

"Freshdesk is a workable solution, but takes a lot of maintenance."

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is a big improvement over handling support via email. It keeps responses from customers together and provides good tools for sharing support responsibilities with other agents. The "solutions" section is very helpful to my customers and is easier to create and edit than my web site, plus solutions can be easily linked or added to customer responses.

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk seems to be intended for support for software companies, not consumer products. As such, it is very biased toward a semi-technical customer base. For example, for a user to get support, they must click the button that says "create a ticket". In the software world, that is very obvious lingo, however it confuses non-technical customers (in my world, the ones most likely to need support). It would be more universal to have the button say something like "contact us" for example. I have had a lot of negative feedback from my customers just because they didn't know where to start, so that often results in a phone call which is much less effective and much costlier. Additionally, the Freshdesk system prefers to have users create an account before submitting a ticket. That is a lot to ask of customers who are just looking for an answer. Because I allow customers to create a ticket without explicitly creating an account, Freshdesk assumes the customer name to be the first part of their email address - which makes for very impersonal initial responses. Editing the customer name requires a surprising number of steps. There are many other similar issues with Freshdesk that I have reported to Freshdesk and they have promised to respond, but that was many months ago now - which makes me think they are having a hard time managing support using their own tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshdesk is a viable solution, but is not without issues. I suspect the same could be said of any support solution, so for the price Freshdesk is a reasonable choice. Freshdesk appears to be a relatively young company with potential for great improvement. If they are successful, it will be very good to grow with them, but the decision is not without risk.

Using Freshdesk has allowed me to hire additional part-time support agents and provide a well coordinated response to customer technical questions, product information, endorsements, and general feedback. While it takes some effort to work around the items I dislike, we have still been able to create a lot of lifelong customers because we solved their problems. We have also realized a number of new dealers and distributors who contacted us via our Freshdesk portal.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freshdesk
Freshdesk review by <span>Kimberly H.</span>
Kimberly H.

"Convenient customer management"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is one of the best applications for small and medium business customers. It is possible to assign customer requests. I like that Freshdesk easily integrates into several subsystems and provides the flexibility to use it in several channels, such as a PC. And it also has a special mobile application - it's very convenient.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that we can not insert videos and large documents. And also I want to be able to instantly connect Freshdesk to notifications by e-mail. For example, if we publish a new ad, we want all customers to see it right away. I would also like to have access to analytics. And the opportunity to see how many active users from the total.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decent software. Always will work on what you need. The platform works quickly and without failures, all your documents are protected. I recommend it to you.

This helps us stay in touch with customers and help them solve their problems using systems. In addition, our technical support is much organized and accelerated. Freshdesk helps us in providing instant offers to our customers, and this significantly increases our sales

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Freshdesk review by <span>Robert J.</span>
Robert J.

"Freshdesk is really a fresh look at the support service"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to unify many communication channels. Freshdesk will collect all the messages in one place and you no longer miss one of them. I also like the level of automation of this service, the processing of tickets is simple and for me, it is the best among competitors. Our agents began to execute more orders and solve problems much more quickly. The configuration and integration of Freshdesk went pretty quickly. I liked the work of the support service of Freshdesk, they quickly answered all the questions and helped us to integrate the service as quickly as possible. I almost forgot to mention the mobile app, it is designed to be as convenient as possible even on small screens. In addition, we can set not only the standard statuses of the order execution but also create our own, it's really very convenient.

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk provides ease of use, and there is nothing that I would not like about this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your customers to feel satisfied after contacting customer support, try Freshdesk. This is really a quality service. Moreover, for those who already use other similar services, I can only advise you to improve your work and go to Freshdesk.

Freshdesk is really a fresh look at the support team. This service brought many new things to our department; we organized our work in a new way. Freshdesk automated almost all the processes that we used to do manually. Earlier we had cases when several agents started to deal with one appeal, now there are no such problems.

Freshdesk review by <span>Sagar B.</span>
Sagar B.

"Great support tool "

What do you like best?

There are few things which I love about Freshdesk are

1- Great interface

2- Simple navigation

3- Offers many customizations

4- Freshdesk support team

The Freshdesk helped me in setting up the support workflow for my company. It helped my to automate the ticket assignment, escalation notification, follow-up automation. The report section of Freshdesk gives me an entire dump of ticket information which helps me to create a customized report and see how my team is doing.

What do you dislike?

I would not say dislike as it is a very strong word but I feel Freshdesk can improve lot on below two points.

1- Though the software is not that much buggy but I am must say it is slow.

2- There are very options in the reporting section. Freshdesk does need to add more options in terms customizing the report so it is presentable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Freshdesk as it is easy to setup, have some awesome customization, have a really good support team who is always there to help you with your questions. I just love using Freshdesk.

Though there is room for improvement, I am pretty much sure Freshdesk team is working on it.

The new UI is a little bit buggy and slower.

I still do not find any dedicated success manager who can help us to better structure our support process. If I could find the best practices among support standard that would be awesome

We are using Freshdesk mainly for email support and platform support.

Freshdesk review by <span>Vito C.</span>
Vito C.

"Simple, understandable and helpful resources."

What do you like best?

With this software, I can easily work together with all my team from across my business to give faster and consecutive answers to our clients. Also, I have the ability to resolve problems faster by cleavage tag into smaller tasks that relative teams can work on in parallel.

What do you dislike?

I don't think that this platform can bring some bad problems or harm to our company. Also, all work with install and use are fast and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software allows quicker cooperate with your team and will help you deliver enterprise client support. You will be able to coordinate much better and avoid extra strategic overhead. You will make all support dialogue, be it email or social onto a single stage and control every client interaction seamlessly.

This platform helps us to control clients experience. With a faster overview of the reports page, we can understand how the support team is working. We can bring in extra help when needed using day passage and control shifts better.

Freshdesk review by <span>Ted F.</span>
Ted F.

"Hands down the best help desk with stellar customer care!"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is extremely customizable. Its menus and layouts make it very easy to make changes to your help desk within minutes, perhaps even seconds. If you are stuck and need help customizing, the Freshdesk team works extremely hard to help you achieve your goals.

What do you dislike?

This is difficult because I have never had a negative experience with Freshdesk. But, the only thing I am not fond of is the pricing. It can be a little pricey, but it is certainly more affordable than Zendesk, and you certainly get many, many features. Otherwise, there isn't anything to dislike about Freshdesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshdesk customer care is great to work with. They go above and beyond to make sure you're getting the most out of your Freshdesk solution.

We are using Freshdesk to manage our IT service/support requests. It helps us organize all tickets and prioritize them as appropriate. We use the knowledge base module on it to ensure our end-users have some tech learning resources.

Freshdesk review by <span>Ragvan R.</span>
Ragvan R.

"Best quality support which I have ever received !!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is it's working quality. You will not get stressed even if you have a long time doing the customer support.

Also a hassle free platform which can be easily accessible anywhere either on laptop, phone, tablet or any smart deVice.

Also the support team helps you deploy your plan and they also work with you to provide the best ever experience.

You won't regret if you choose this helpdesk and believe me it's awesome.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes are almost nothing. But if you want to have a quality help desk you must purchase the plan.

For better quality fresh desk should give little renewal discount to forever customers.

With fresh desk we handle our customers.er support centre. They feel very best with this kind of hassle free support.

Benefits are to be said on 10 page papers. But let me give just a single line.

THE BEST QUALITY IN EVERYTHING IS THE BEST WAY TO SUCCESS

Freshdesk review by <span>Juan Pablo P.</span>
Juan Pablo P.

"Excelente, muy facil"

What do you like best?

la manera tan facil que fue aprovisionar la plataforma a mi necesidad y la integración con Azure Active Directory así pude despligar a mis usuarios una solución aun mucho más sencilla par autenticarse en la plataforma. La velocidad juega un papel muy importante, genera mucho valor para nuestros usuarios. Tambien la gran posibilidad de la integración con otras herramientas (en nuestro caso el mundo de Microsoft). y por ultimo considero que lo que más me ha gustado ha sido que los usuarios puedan enviar su requerimiento desde el mismo correo electronico, evitando así tenerles que enseñar una nueva plataforma, capapacitación, soporte y despliegue... Esto logra qué, un porcentaje muy alto de usuarios, aún los VIP de la organización puedan elevar un requerimiento al área de tecnologia sin tener que recurir a otros medios que se salen del punto unico de contacto con nosotros. En conclusión toda la experiencia que han invertido en esta herramienta es para una organización como nosotros, estrategica, valorada, agradable y defendida para seguirla implementando y creciendo en ella. Aun se nos abre la oportunidad de implementar esta herramienta para otras áreas que son de TI, sino otras área de apoyo para la organización.

What do you dislike?

hasta la fecha no tengo ningun tipo de queja o disgusto con la herramienta. todo ha sido una buena experiencia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluar que la estrategia nantural de Freshdesk Helpdesk cumpla con la estratégia del área de Tecnologia. ya que puede ser desmotivante armar todo un escenario o casi que adecuar toda esta gran herrameinta, lo que involucra tiempo y esfuerzo de tu equipo de trabajo y la organización, usuarios o lideres no la adopten, no la tomen.

El unico punto de contacto para mis usuarios, manejo desde mi dispositivo celular, integración con la API a mi Teams de Microsoft.

Freshdesk review by <span>Andrew K.</span>
Andrew K.

"Best IT Software Ever!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and simple the software is to set up. It is also very very simple to create tickets & track progress as well as sending messages directly through the web based console.

What do you dislike?

At some points the software can glitch out and assign a case to more than one agent in the IT department, resulting in some down time as well as confusion with staff members on who to call/talk to when referring to their IT case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider all your features you need and consider that fact that with all it's features may be overkill if you have a very small business.

Problems: Staff Downtime, User & Asset Management, Allocation of IT Materials

Benefits: Tracking of average time to complete cases of different types and being able to remotely troubleshoot problems due to the fact that staff can upload screenshots wit their ticket to expedite the process

Freshdesk review by <span>Dave H.</span>
Dave H.

"Great support all round."

What do you like best?

You'd expect the best customer service form a company who creates customer service based software, Freshdeesk deliver just that! I've had to use the support chat a number of times when going through the setup process. That chat works great, I don't think there has been one occasion where there wasn't a chat support agent available immediately. The email/ticket support takes slightly longer but this could have been down to the issues being slightly more complex. Every issue raised so far has been dealt with in an extremely professional manner and has been fully resolved. Notifications and follow up's to the tickets are also sent, which is a handy when you've moved on to something else.

What do you dislike?

Cheap sausages, Wednesdays and when it rains. I dislike this box asking for more than 40 characters. I also dislike vague questions, if the question was What do you dislike about FreshDesk then the answer would have been 'Nothing'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go, while there are other more feature rich solutions out there FreshDesk is quick and simple to use.

Customer service issues, collaboration. Our team used to work independently on various systems, including plain email clients like Microsoft outlook. This has enabled us to work together on one platform to avoid duplicate content. We are extremely pleased so far and hope that this continues as we learn more about the system and how we can utilize it's benefits most efficiently.

Freshdesk review by <span>Leigh M.</span>
Leigh M.

"Awesome Service"

What do you like best?

The Freshdesk web interface is such a smooth experience. Since switching over to Freshdesk during our initial trial, we have now added all our support emails into it and our support team is able to track and mange all our support requests without problems.

It makes management of tickets a breeze and helps with the flow in our company.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the iOS version of the app doesnt let us know when new tickets arrive in the system. We have to manually open the app to see new tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a ticketing system, Freshdesk is definitely the one to go for. The ease of answering tickets once set up is simply amazing. Their customer support is tops, with the support agents diligently getting to the bottom of your query. What I like about Freshdesk is their iOS app which allows my support team to be on the move, but still attend to queries when needed.

Our support flow during our support times has increased as well as our respond time. Clients are being answered to and their problems resolved efficiently and effectively.

Freshdesk review by <span>Zakaria H.</span>
Zakaria H.

"Best helpdesk software I've used!"

What do you like best?

Very hard to name just one thing that I like best about this software.

It's a very highly customizable helpdesk software. Integration with so many different applications makes it easy to manage different parts of the business in one application. It's so simple to use and set up the way you want. Maybe the best part is their support group, which is excellent. They really care about their customers and you can really see that in their approach.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I dislike about Freshdesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the Freshdesk support about your needs. They will work with you and walk you through every step.

We were able to set up rules to take manual work out of our Accounting group. It saves them so much time that they can utilize to focus on other tasks.

You can set rules where the system emails groups outside of Freshdesk with any information from the ticket. That group or individual would then need to just simply reply to the email and the system will add that information to the ticket. This not only saves time but also money that would be spent on extra agent seats.

Freshdesk review by <span>Martin S.</span>
Martin S.

"Freshdesk Ticketing"

What do you like best?

The look and feel

The ability to carry out customisation

The system automation

The relationship management between tickets

A friendly Freshdesk and responsive support team for when you have issues or requests

What do you dislike?

Some of the basic concepts that you would expect to see such as:

- Ability to create custom team specific dashboards

- Ability to link one customer to another i.e. partner + end customer of partner

- Time taken for the Freshdesk Developers to implement a new feature or piece of functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is fairly easy to configure and full of lots of useful elements that will help manage and resolve your customer contact. If there is a new feature that you need the time taken to implement can be long so just make sure before you buy you carry out a full review to ensure the major components and requirements are in place. Everything else you need can be build and customised

We are moving from a small company to a large company. I am using Freshdesk to help manage this scale, workflow mgmt, SLAs and reporting.

Freshdesk is providing us with a way to scale up and manage our IT demands inline with our ITIL Framework.

Freshdesk review by <span>Trace S.</span>
Trace S.

"Very Pleased with Freshdesk"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is easy to setup and and easy to use. When we've had special needs (and we've had a lot of them), we've been able to easily configure an app or engage with Freshdesk's Customisation Team to build a special app to perform more automated functions. All along, with a team at Freshdesk that is most pleasant to work with.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike, but I have to bring up the content management part of Freshdesk does need improvement for what we do in our company. We heavily use the knowledge base as an online help center for our 8 different products and have asked for some improvements to help manage our articles better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With any selection of a product like Freshdesk, make sure you come up with clear requirements of what you must have in a solution. I did this and had 10 must haves. The two products I selected as finalists met all 10 must haves, but when it came down to it, the friendliness and willingness to help me get my solution right was what drove me to Freshdesk (not to mention the cost differential).

Freshdesk was our company's first attempt at customer support of our externally-faced software products. Before this, our IT team handled all support because all support was internal. When we launched into externally-faced software, we had a need to support our customers in a different manner. In addition, all of our help was paper-based and required a release to update content. Freshdesk significantly reduced our frustration over providing help content and now our team can change content on the fly without having to request a release to do so. It's also reduced our employee's frustrations on finding the right help at the right moment of need. We focus highly on our content providing targeted help content in the moment of need and so management of that content was critical in our long term performance support strategy.

Freshdesk review by <span>Tirthak P.</span>
Tirthak P.

"Best Experience Ever !!"

What do you like best?

Support - Best support team. Means even if you are not a paid customer and using their services for free then also you will get 24/7 support !!

Platform - Hasselfree platform ! No confusions. Its just like your working table. Whatever you need will be in your eye front.

Services - The one place where you will get everything what you need for your business/organisation helpdesk solution and even more !!

TONS OF THINGS TO TELL !!! but for now one word will be sufficient ! " THE BEST "

What do you dislike?

I love each and everything related to freshdesk ! Dislikes are nothing !!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it to everyone who are in need of helpdesk type of solutions !! Believe me its amazing !!

I am using freshdesk for my organisation which is working for free education to needy ones.

The best thing I realized is that FRESHDESK has everything what we need and that too in FREE plan. Freshworks offer its every service with a sprout plan which I love the most !

Also I can add unlimited agents in freshdesk. People love to get confirmation that their query has been submitted and also they can easily keep the track of their ticket. !

I would like to prefer freshdesk instead of intercom product. This is the best in terms of support, plans, and much much more things.

Definitely I will use this product for a long term with great happiness. :)

Freshdesk review by <span>Rachid E.</span>
Rachid E.
View Original

"Not only tickets system"

What do you like best?

The possibility to have a multi-guests and teams management in addition to be capable of recording international incoming calls for sales or support queries.

Freshdesk has been an asset for managing tickets with teams not being in the same office nor on the same time zone. You can efficiently track all the different activities and pass on the information from a user to another one or to a group of users. The emails managed then decrease and so the time spend to deal with X emails on a monday morning. Sharing information and data becomes all of sudden easier and seamless.

What do you dislike?

The automation in the emails treatments could sometimes be tricky to manage. A customer sending a ticket could have an automation of "proposed solutions" matching some keywords in the ticket, this awaiting for an agent to pick it up.

We've recently had issues with Freshdesk and after a month it is impossible to have an answer. We are astonished by the poor quality of support provided. Since they provide a support and tickets management system how ironic is that...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshdesk is looking after having a good and strong evolution and so their system always tend to listen to customers needs and so improve itself

Instant management of the customers issues with the Chat facility in addition to a good track and reporting in order to maximize the staff efficiency.

An improvement could also be the achievements for the team in order to get a higher recognition of the tasks done and build this in the bonus scheme of the team.

The reports section could underline better the origins of the requesters and tickets in order to have a better understanding of the different locations that could require a better attention.

Freshdesk review by <span>Carlos T.</span>
Carlos T.

"Freshdesk was able to help us create a support system with everything we needed."

What do you like best?

The ticket fields section is easy to manage and update when needed. Overall the support system created for us fit everything we needed. Before we used Zendesk but they didn't allow for as much customization or have an easy way to sort inquiries. When we used Zendesk there were only 4 of us. We are now more than 10 users and without any problems.

What do you dislike?

The search function is sometimes lacking, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I don't know what the issue is but it isn't major. I also don't like that there isn't a way to program actions when someone writes to us from facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're unsure about Freshdesk being the right software, I urge you to ask for a Trial. We thought we had a good software before, it wasn't until our boss used the trial that we realized this is what we needed after all. The proof is in the experience.

All inquiries are reported and automatically assigned to agents from email, this allows us to not miss any opportunities. The notification system has helped us cut losses from missed opportunities.

Freshdesk review by <span>Andrew P.</span>
Andrew P.

"Freshdesk in a small business support environment"

What do you like best?

The Freshdesk user interface is clean and intuitive. It also updates relatively quickly, meaning we don't see many cases where support techs try to grab the same ticket. The feature set provides pretty much everything we need as a small operator. Pricing structure is very reasonable and worth what we pay, although I wouldn't mind seeing some additional features at the lower tiers. The mobile app is so-so. The technical support is excellent (this coming from a support technician).

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk could do with a graphical overhaul. The current upcoming overhaul (Mint) is in beta and definitely feels like it. Fortunately, we were able to switch back to the "classic" experience after running into a number of known bugs. The mobile app is solid, but the layout is a lot less intuitive than the desktop browser version. Not bad per se, but could use improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say that Freshdesk is an excellent fit for a small business environment. If you need turn-key ticket tracking and wiki options Freshdesk delivers at a reasonable cost.

We support an array of ~40,000 devices located worldwide (primarily located in North America). Freshdesk lets us combine multiple support channels into a single interface, which saves a huge amount of time. We've managed to automate 99% of our ticket generation and we now have access to some valuable metrics on customer volume/distribution that our previous solutions didn't provide. We've also seen some minor benefits from creating our own portal with articles and FAQs for our customer base. The ability to receive and track views and feedback is particularly helpful.

Freshdesk review by <span>Jason L.</span>
Jason L.

"Intuitive work order system with great support"

What do you like best?

There are tons of different things that some people would need and others wouldn't in organizing customer work orders and issues. Freshdesk makes the obvious things extremely easy and has been relentless in trying to improve the tool to gear toward the things we might feel we need. They have always been immediately available to suggest workarounds or common practices in order to help us solve problems.

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk is obviously a little younger than a lot of software out there. While the tool is always getting better, there are some things I would like to be a little more customizable (i.e. automated processes for categorizing tickets).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is definitely a major competitor in its category. We chose Freshdesk the cost of other major competitors didn't necessarily add a benefit or was much bulkier and less user-friendly. While you should do your research and make sure it will cover your "must haves", its done that and more for us.

We deal with the customers and operators of multiple clients. With Freshdesk we're able to provide a professional and intuitive interface for those needing assistance, while at the same time organizing and tracking the issues by the categories we see fit.

Freshdesk review by <span>Mark G.</span>
Mark G.

"Won't look back"

What do you like best?

We are an ISV that switched from using Spiceworks to Freshdesk. It couldn't have been any easier to get setup. The interface is very intuitive and for anything else, the guides are in depth and provide enough detail without having to contact support.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if you could pick and choose features and come up with a custom plan. The Blossom plan had 95% of what we needed, and we wanted a couple features from the Estate plan. Freshdesk was very good about working with us on a price that we all could agree on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. The 30 day trial was fully featured and within a couple days we knew it would provide substantially more value than our existing system.

Track and organize support tickets from our numerous customers. Detailed reporting so we can see what requests/customers are taking up the most of our agents time.

Freshdesk review by <span>Ralph d.</span>
Ralph d.

"Single Platform for all Support Queries"

What do you like best?

Does a great job of assisting with the consolidation of support tickets from multiple sources to a single source. The core UI for logging and responding to tickets has been drastically improved in the last few months. Ample features on the free plan are really appealing, especially for startups and small & medium enterprises.

What do you dislike?

While the UI of the core ticketing system in easy to use, that of the admin panel and other configurations is certainly more complex and has a steep learning curve. The pricing is a bit prohibitive (especially for early-stage companies) if one opts for a paid plan as it operates on a per agent per month pricing model.

Text formatting of auto-reply emails is fixed and looks quite pedestrian.

Consolidating support tickets from multiple sources into a single source with basic analytics across clients was the need of the hour. This was achieved after configuring Freshdesk to our satisfaction.

Freshdesk review by <span>Pedro S.</span>
Pedro S.

"Connect with your customers in the fastest way!"

What do you like best?

FreshDesk allows you to connect with the customers through many channels as email, chat, social network (twitter, facebook) as well as track the ticket management until resolution, even providing knowledge data base and reports capabilities. FreshDesk also has SLA's management in order to have a better control of the attention time when is escalated a ticket. Another of the features that I really like is the integration with your own website as you can make your customers be able to open tickets from your own web page. One of best features is the access as an agent to you main board using the mobile apps available for Android or Apple, so you can access from anywhere and have control of your tickets.

What do you dislike?

The reporting in the Sprout plan is very limited as well as some security options like the helpdesk restriction.

The communication with the external customers is one of the issues that have been solved with FreshDesk as we have other comm channels and the information is automatically converted into a ticket which is traceable and manageable. The customers also have access to a wide knowledge base where they can consult and solve most of the issues they were contacting to our contact center before.

Freshdesk review by <span>Gilles H.</span>
Gilles H.

"We can breath again"

What do you like best?

This is so easy to use. There is a lot of functionnality, like the chat, the survey, the eamailing... We can also have the phone directly connected to Freshdesk and it create a ticket automaticly, really good for the stat. Also there is a lot of application (addon) that you can put in to improve your performance and make it more comfortable. For us we needed to keep to work with Cisco for the phone, and we can implement this solution to have a tiket created automaticly when an agent answer. So we can have some real statistics.

What do you dislike?

Maybe we can say that the reporting section is a little bit light and we can't ask everything we need to be really performant. But, if you need the basics, this is ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try it for one month like you have paid for every section of subsciption. So try every fonctinalities you will be very surprised.

We can check every single ticket, we our old CRM, agent had the possibility to not create a ticket, now they have no choice. The ticket is created and when they close it, a survey is directly send to the customers. So we can track every problem with our agent.

Freshdesk review by <span>Caroll Lee S.</span>
Caroll Lee S.

"Good Support system"

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive and easy to use. You can customize and have different portals to target different clients and manages all in one place, also it support different languages. Have great integrations, like Jira, so you can work with different departments and track the status of the issues reported by different clients.

What do you dislike?

The report section needs to be more robust. Right now, it gives you just predefine fields. I would like to create my own reports with the data in the system.

The mobile app doesn't allow you to manage the live chat, only the help desk tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product. However, if you need an amazing "Live Chat" system that allows you to manage your incoming chats for different devices, like mobile, maybe this won't be the right fit for your business.

We were trying to find a support system that allows us to manage tickets, chats and different self-service portals. Freshdesk had all the features we need it for a great price. Also, we need it a system that allows different integrations with other systems like SalesForces, Jira, Zap, etc and this system has decent plugging for that. Since we need it different types of portals (different branding) for different types of customers FReshdesk was a great option.

Freshdesk review by <span>Deborah V.</span>
Deborah V.

"FreshDesk is easy to use and customize. Better than ZenDesk."

What do you like best?

My MOST favorite feature is pasting images into the ticket notes. You don't have to upload them separately. You can type around them. You can resize them. It makes the "conversation" flow much more easily.

My second favorite feature is the customization. You can customize the data fields you collect and display on each ticket. You can also customize and define your own work flows.

What do you dislike?

If I have to think of something I dislike, I have to dig deep...

There are two tiny things that have frustrated me:

1. Customers with more than one phone number, or email address. Or sometimes a customer with more than one contact person involved with this ticket.

2. I can't always find a ticket I'm searching for. I wish that it would give more search points if a ticket has a certain TAG.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I was researching helpdesk software, I looked at both FreshDesk and ZenDesk.

FreshDesk was more configurable and easier to use, AND less expensive.

I also found their customer service to be very helpful.

1. I'm working on a mobile app startup, and within minutes I had my knowledge base & support site set up. It's GREAT!!

2. I also use it for software issue tracking. FreshDesk helps me track, prioritize and fix my bugs.

3. If my app gets an unrecoverable error, it sends an email to FreshDesk. FreshDesk then notifies me immediately. This helps insure that I deliver an excellent customer experience, even in the bad times.

Freshdesk review by <span>Jennifer N.</span>
Jennifer N.

"Great product but needs some work"

What do you like best?

The ticketing function is great. Its easy to file tickets and interact with customers. Its also really easy for clients to view their tickets online. Just be aware that the product is really good for companies that have simple interactions. It becomes cumbersome with interactions like we have that often last longer. The Knowledgebase and Forums also have good functionality.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint is reporting. There should be an intelligent reporting engine like other comparable systems have. There is no reporting on the knowledgebase, AT ALL. You can see how many views a solution has but you can't report on that information. You also cannot report on forums or easily see who is subscribed to one. As for the ticket reporting, the filters are lacking. I end up having to export the data that I can get and do my reports in Tableau.

Another area that is sorely lacking is Customer management. The SF integration needs to be improved so that you only integrate actual customers and not every org in the system. Once all the orgs are in FreshDesk, we need to be able to search on them and do global updates. There should also be a duplicate search/merge function. All of these things are making me consider switching products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful if you have longer involved ticket interactions.

Providing customers with an easy way to contact us and interact with us on new and existing tickets.

Freshdesk review by <span>Niall K.</span>
Niall K.

"Feature-rich applications and unparalleled customer service"

What do you like best?

Everything about FreshDesk is so easy and user-friendly. Implementing FreshDesk made a huge impact on our business. I don’t know how we managed without it.

Setting up the portal is so simple, and the agent portal is very intuitive. Designing basic workflows with Dispatch’r and customising notification e-mails was borderline addictive.

The customer service is like nothing I’ve ever experienced, rapid responses packed with useful information and friendly and helpful staff

What do you dislike?

We trialled this product on the free package and were caught offguard by the inability to whitelist the email notifications. Fortunately we were able to resolve this very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Do it. Do it

The way we use FreshDesk is slightly unorthodox. Our consultants request invoices to be raised by our invoicing team through the ticket system. We get to monitor response times and individual KPIs on our invoicing team and our consultants get the peace of mind of being able to track their ticket progress

Freshdesk review by <span>Guilherme Daniel d.</span>
Guilherme Daniel d.

"Friendly tool and a great support for users"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is an easy and helpful tool to improve management of daily requests at your company. You can make several setups on a simple way.

What do you dislike?

About solutions tool, we should have a more specific report about satisfaction of users. It should present a table with more reads, and also, what are the best and worse articles reviewed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really helps and mainly help center setup is quite easy to understand. Also, UX experience is amazing because inside screens we have video tutorials, but in case you still need help, Freshdesk support team surely will help you on a short time.

The main problem was about lack of communication and also a quickly way to control and Freshdesk is helping us. We have some more personal channels for clients such as WhatsApp and found some difficulties to change clients from there to Freshdesk, but the ones which migrate channels like a lot about e-mail notifications, reporting about issues and these resources. For us, it is really good because we use some indicators of survey quality to bring at weekly meeting.

Freshdesk review by <span>Snehal M.</span>
Snehal M.

"Feature rich helpdesk software but comes as a price!!!"

What do you like best?

Design, Package offerings & Support. Easy to use and setup. Provides timely customer service. Each time I've contacted support the turnaround time has been impressive.

Freshdesk is very easy to use and customise support desk solution. The interface is simple, the email ticketing system works at all times.

The ability to manage ticket flows by keywords in emails, so certain tickets can be directed to sales or any other appropriate team (for example)

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in freshdesk. I would love though if they would have affordable pricing (for ones not in U.S.). Reports could be better. The native reporting (although slightly improved) is fairly basic. However, once exported, the details can be managed from there, but it is another action.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, it is very user-friendly. It takes some time and effort to set up but very little effort to maintain. Training agents to use the software is straightforward. The delegation system can be used to keep all incoming mail and requests in line. Other rules can be used to make sure nothing goes unnoticed.

It's a dummy's guide to best customer support.

Solving my client's queries in timely manner. 'Follow up' has not been so easy.

Can measure the KPI's better now. We needed a central location for receiving customer support requests by e-mail and which was accessible by multiple members of our team. Freshdesk has provided that, and it is working well for our business.

Freshdesk review by <span>David W.</span>
David W.

"A modern tool for IT technicians"

What do you like best?

The modern look of this is very clean and professional. We recently received and upgrade from a more dated version of the program and this upgrade made a drastic improvement in terms of looks and feels. The overall functionality of this tool seems to be the same as the old but with a renewed look to freshen up the brand that Freshdesk provides.

What do you dislike?

The closing of tickets sometimes makes you change a required field to something different and then change it back to acknowledge what it is supposed to be. This is only happened a few times so far. Other than the initial change of the upgrade and to find out where everything was once the update was completed took a little bit of time, just because things changed around a little.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshdesk is a low maintenance software tool that allows a company to integrate into their business structure and to tailor it to their needs. With this software you can make things require for certain circumstances to ensure consistency.

With Freshdesk, we use this for our ticketing system to prioritize tickets and for our team to be able to handle issues within the company in a timely and professional manner. This ticketing system is designed to route tickets to the correct department within our business so that the wrong department isn't handling tickets for another department. This ensures that they are routed to the correct place so they can be handled in a timely fashion.

Freshdesk review by <span>Joshua R.</span>
Joshua R.

"Excellent service, Excellent product"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of control and the various rules and tools for automating workflows.

The day-pass system is brilliant as it allows us to increase capacity and cover absent agents without paying excessively or playing games with the users on the account.

Support has been extremely fast and clear in their assistance. Integrations have been functional and easily configured.

The system is more robust and straightforward than previous options we've tried, the price is fair for the functionality returned.

Freshdesk support has always been very enthusiastic in helping us, and the Freshworks team as a whole is really pushing the envelope with advanced and compelling features, such as the Freshchat integration that allows me to move chats into the ticket system smoothly.

An important note in the user support field is that it just works, I don't get weird downtimes or unexplained failures to function, customers get their emails, rules trigger as expected, and the knowledge base is clear, robust(gifs work, for example) and easily configurable.

What do you dislike?

The price for custom SSL certs(to use our own url with the site) exceed what we're paying for our primary domain. Since I can't provide my own, I'd have to pay a pretty huge sum for a service that can be had for free nowadays.

I recognize the need to provide incentive to upgrade plans, but the layout of features available at Blossom and Garden are mixed in "scale".

Estate and Forest plans are obviously geared towards huge teams and as a result the features offered aren't compelling to my organization(an smb). Blossom feels good for an SMB and Sprout is good as a trial or for the lone IT guy trying to keep things organized.

However, things like CSS customization and scheduled reports would be great, they're tied up with features that aren't compelling to the SMB. I'd love to see that feature list shuffled a bit so that some of the conveniences aren't out of reach for smaller companies, and the larger organizations that get the high tiers anyway won't even notice.

Either that or let some of the smaller features get added individually.

Recent changes to their chat system has left some gaps in the data that can be moved over, it's soon to be remedied but in the meantime it requires extra work to keep things straight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact their support, they're tenacious and will probably annoy you some with the amount of communications they'll send you, but they'll also answer your questions and introduce you to options and features that aren't well spelled out in their marketing.

Try the product out, the free tier works well so you can spend some time determining if it's worth your time.

We have a growing software product that needs support. We needed a way to organize the information coming in from multiple channels as well as allow IT personnel to provide support to and through our sales team when they get technical questions. Freshdesk is the best tool for this that we've yet seen.

We have a small team and everyone wears a lot of hats, so we needed a system that allows non-technicians to navigate, extract and insert information without spending undue time learning. Freshdesk provides self service and automation tools to let users and sales team members get to IT resources without simply flooding in.

Integrations with our other systems promise to increase the speed and effectiveness of our support system as time goes on.

Freshdesk review by <span>Michael B.</span>
Michael B.

"Freshdesk, great ticket system at a fraction of the price of Zendesk!"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk contains almost all of the features of Zendesk but comes with absolutely fantastic sense of humour with loading screens and "lost" page messages.

The inspiring login messages are a great boost to my team in the morning!

The reporting system is clean and easy to use at-a-glance

Support can be a little slower than i'm used to but they respond within 2 hours and have not failed to provide me with the information required.

What do you dislike?

SSO setup is a little more complicated than i would like, but their support team is very helpful with this.

The range of apps are a little small compared to Zendesk but is growing rapidly and contains nearly all the apps i wanted (it is missing complete customisation of hiding ticket fields based on groups) if this was integrated without a separate app installed from their app page this would push fresh desk even higher and make me 100 percent happy with turning down Zendesk

Recommendations to others considering the product

Defiantly consider this over Zendesk, it has almost all the features at a fraction of the cost.

They are very friendly and even extended our trial to let us be sure this product was for us.

Reporting and ease of viewing tickets, whilst giving our clients access to a custom built support guide repository.

The ability to split our departments and see only the tickets that are relevant is fantastic.

Freshdesk review by <span>Iryna S.</span>
Iryna S.

"Overall a great value for money, feature-rich with fast and friendly support team"

What do you like best?

First is value for the money! The interface is very user-friedly, easy to navigate and administer. Love various automatic options such as Dispetcher, Supervisor and Observer. Other great features we find very useful are Email-to-Kbase and customer support portals. Also ability to instantly add day passes for occasional agents.

Freshdesk Support team is very efficient, friendly, helped me as an administrator to set and understand many things. I am very greatful.

What do you dislike?

The fact we cannot edit or remove some default fields from Ticket properties. The fact it's not flexible enough in some situations, like when we need to create a new ticket that is NOT initiated on behalf of 3rd party or customer, but rather agent themselves is a requestor.

The fact there's no option to edit font size in replies and notifications, or set up different font styles..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend as great value for the money!

Freshdesk was set up for our department (not company overall, as we use ticketing systems) to improve customer experience and support processes, as we develop more applications. It gives us an opportunity to serve our internal customers in a more timely manner and provide them with web-based customer support portal for instant solutions.

Freshdesk review by <span>Lauren P.</span>
Lauren P.

"I love this program! It helps me stay on track"

What do you like best?

I'm really bad at getting back to tasks that have been put on hold. Before, trying to manage my client support requests was a nightmare. I'd get involved in something else and forget to come back until the client was irate. Now, I can see every open issue and what needs to be handled. I also like that I have an app on my phone for emergency support. Also, the customer support when we find bugs is amazing. Literally hours to turn around.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really so far. It's been really useful. I guess my only issue is that so many of our tickets end up with the title New Entry: Open a Support Ticket when our users create the tickets. But that might be user error. I haven't investigated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't say enough about how wonderful this product it, and how it has helped me provide better service to our clients and keep on track.

Our clients are happier. They know what's going on and can check our work in progress. And fewer things fall through the cracks when they get overridden in importance with an emergency.

Freshdesk review by <span>Van P.</span>
Van P.

"Affordable and intuitive customer support tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use tool. Have almost every features we need built-in the tool. They also listen to our requests and develop the extra plug-in to meet our needs. The Marketplace offer rich apps integrate with Freshdesk which is also a plus. Oh did I mention about their superb customer service? I am so happy with their knowledgeable and friendly agents who always reply to my tickets quickly with great solution.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike about Freshdesk. It is a question that I have no answer for.

We are a software company so we use Freshdesk to receive, organize, prioritize, assign resources to own support requests from our customer. It helps us to have bird eye views to see big picture as well as details view of each tickets in a couple clicks. Moreover, the built in knowledge base bases on our customer's questions to suggest matching topics which helps them do self service and save us a lot of time.

Freshdesk review by <span>Parker H.</span>
Parker H.

"Great Help"

What do you like best?

The friendliness of the support team. They were always there to help and had fast responses. When I submitted a request they always had a fast answer which I definitely appreciated a lot. They always treated me like I wasn't a task they had to perform and get paid for. They treated me like a friend. It was hard to give them bad feedback if they couldn't answer a question because I knew that they could. It could be me not giving them enough information sometimes but I just always felt valued. They included screenshots of things (visuals) to help out. Although I occasionally didn't get an answer that helped they were still kind and tried their best to be helpful.

What is awesome is that in one of the plans you have a personal helper that responds to you within a few hours. That is really helpful to be able to use instead of having to open a support ticket. My personal helper was amazing in all the tasks he helped me with.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like when one of my questions was not answered correctly. It was hard not knowing how to do certain things and some things to set up became confusing and hard to do. The Live chat was hard to understand how to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this! It is super helpful!!

It helps me give support for my company to those that experience bugs while playing our games.

Freshdesk review by <span>CJ P.</span>
CJ P.

"The best call center software out there."

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is simple to set up, easy to use and gives you a full view of what is happening in your support center. I have used other products out there and this gives me the best view into what the team is doing, where we need to focus and how we can improve our customer experience.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something that I don't like. Their team is engaging and helpful and the product is so intuitive that we rarely need help. We had it set up in a few hours and have been able to make the necessary changes to make our team successful using Freshdesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a trial and see how easy it is to use. The trial is free and you can fully test out the product. We did and with how easy it was to use we signed up immediately.

Freshdesk has given us the ability to dive in and see items that would have potentially fallen through the cracks. Their ability to customize the views and reports has been refreshing and we are running a much leaner operation, while providing a better experience to our customers.

Freshdesk review by <span>ayush d.</span>
ayush d.

"Freshdesk portal review"

What do you like best?

The best thing is the feature that the website already have when some is raising a new ticket the suggested solution appears on the right side of web page.

I think it will be more helpful to the user.

What do you dislike?

In the agent portal homepage when I check the resolved and closed ticket, its color is very light. instead of it, we can use the showing text like Finished To-Do List

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since it is a nice working platform to build own support portal. We should try at least one time to get more familiar to the whole system.

We are using it for our internal support. So that we can know how many queries we receive in every month.

what is our success ration for solving new tickets? And most important now we can use to build our knowledge base to our team and user or ticket requester as well

Freshdesk review by <span>Marcelo A.</span>
Marcelo A.

"Really reliable "

What do you like best?

The replies did guide me to the solution, although the problem was solved without any direct influence of the support team. I'd say the problem "solved itself", but I know it might have been just a glitch on Freshdesk-Atlasian connection, or people were working to solving a problem they already knew about. About the support, as I said, their assistance was really good, even it hasn't determined the solution.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They were really thoughtful and made me believe they were going to solve my problem or their best to do so

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool that provides integrations with day-to-day services and programs that we use to keep our products aligned with the users needs and fix bugs we might find on the way to improve our softwares.

They provide a great platform for client support that allow us to manage, control and speed up our client assistance on any level

Freshdesk review by <span>Ninko R.</span>
Ninko R.

"Intuitive, engaging, reliant, powerful and versatile support engine"

What do you like best?

Comprehensive help and how-to documentation.

Fast and reliable support service provided.

Engaging education courses (webinars etc.)

Customizable and powerful automation.

Transparency and overall usefulness of ticket and report system.

Multi-channel support integrated in the system (widget, email, forum and knowledge base...).

What do you dislike?

Option to restructure articles in Solutions into more than 3 levels of depth (category>folder>article) should be present in all billing plans.

Formatting issues and inconsistencies during creating/editing articles.

Bug fixes and enchantments (i.e. new feature requests) should be implemented more often. New versions should be rolled-out more frequently.

Freshdesk mobile app should handle push notifications (e.g. when ticket is created and the mobile app isn't turned on).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to check out Freshdesk's extensive and detailed documentation.

Through Freshdesk, our customers report application issues that they encounter, which I'm able to handle through the use of Freshdesk's ticketing system.

Since I'm currently the only member to provide direct support, ticket deflection through Solutions section on support platform is immensely helpful.

Requests (from our marketing team) to allow access to our product are passed via Freshdesk, thus making it official channel for handing invitations and permissions for our app product.

Freshdesk review by <span>Gerry K.</span>
Gerry K.

"Freshdesk is everything I needed for a ticketing system"

What do you like best?

The system does everything you would expect from a ticketing system. It's beautifully designed. I love the solutions section which allows me to create articles and help documents that I can refer customers to. The support is also amazing - in some cases, without asking, I received a phone call to help resolve my question or problem. They just released a beautiful new minty theme that is inspiring for some of my own UI designs. Integration is also a snap - to get going right away, I opted to just configure email so that tickets are opened when an email arrives at the support email address. When a customer opens a ticket from within my app, my app captures the text and sends an email to the appropriate address causing a ticket to be opened. I may use the rich API to do this on my newest product.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I don't like. It does exactly what it is supposed to without a hitch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a fair-priced full-function helpdesk and ticketing system, you should definitely check out Freshdesk. You can get a help-desk up and running in no time, integrate it with your project with minimal work, and customize its look if you need to.

Public contact page opens a ticket; inter-app "contact" also opens a ticket. Amongst favorite benefits are that I don't miss support tickets or leads and I can easily keep history of what's happened.

Freshdesk review by <span>Jonathan B.</span>
Jonathan B.

"Amazing product!"

What do you like best?

The UX of the platform is very well designed. Everything is easily accessible and engaging for the users. Reports available are all very useful! The agents picked it up really quickly and we even went live in peak! We're in the process of building up our customer support page which will further enhance our use of Freshdesk.

Scheduled reports are incredibly useful, especially for over the weekend. It also allows you to schedule an export to build your own reports, just in case the ones that are available don't suit your needs.

What do you dislike?

The variances aren't very flexible. Running a a report from Monday to Wednesday for example, compares to the three days before that, rather than the previous Monday to Wednesday. However, I have raised this with Freshdesk and is with any feature request like this, it's fed back into the development team. The product is always evolving and they encourage their users to suggest improvements.

We were using a different solution for every contact channel. We now have everything all in one platform which has improved service levels, customer experience, internal communication and customer satisfaction.

Freshdesk review by <span>Jeffry F.</span>
Jeffry F.

"If you need better support, try Freshdesk"

What do you like best?

From the very beginning, I liked the simple and quick installation. There is also the possibility of multi-channel support (e-mail, phone, chat, social networks, messengers etc). There is support for several languages and time zones (for us this was critical, since we have several support departments). Also from mobile devices, you can get a quick overview of the whole situation, with access to all tickets with filtering and notifications. It helps me to be always up to date on all matters.

What do you dislike?

There are minor comments on the usability of the interface, but they are minimal, so I will not even mention them. The service is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshdesk is offered at an affordable price and free of charge for three agents. Therefore, you can easily try this service. Personally, I recommend it.

We are very pleased that we started to use Freshdesk. The whole process became fully automated, which saves time for our agents. As a manager, I really like the powerful reporting and complete statistics of our help desk.

Freshdesk review by <span>Joseph J.</span>
Joseph J.

"Freshdesk is exactly what you are looking for"

What do you like best?

This software has many useful functions such as:

- live chat - that allows you to help potential customers in real time;

- teamwork on the creation and control of tickets;

- ability to create templates for the most popular questions (this feature especially I like, as it helps save a lot of time);

- possibility to create and track at what stage the ticket is located;

- you can record and track the call by converting them into tickets;

- social media let you integrate your team's pages into Facebook and Twitter and manage them from the help desk;

- you can create reports and monitor your performance.

This is only a small part of what you can do with Freshdesk

What do you dislike?

The only difficulty that our team faced was the configuration of this software, but it was worth because now our work has become more automated and controlled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an assistant that will make your work faster and more efficient then Freshdesk is exactly what you are looking for. Perhaps you will encounter the same difficulties as our team in terms of settings, but then I assure you that you will like working with Freshdesk.

First, we were able to establish our communication with prospective clients, because we can faster answer all questions and processed tickets. Secondly, we stopped doing routine work, because now the whole process is maximally automat and began to devote more time to other more important things. Moreover, our work runs faster with Freshdesk

Freshdesk review by <span>Marcus M.</span>
Marcus M.

"Freshdesk staff is very professional and helpful."

What do you like best?

First of all, Freshdesk staff is polite, professional and always helpful. They are very punctual with resolving issues, and when they say the issue is fixed, it very likely is. It does not take them long at all to get to work on your request or issue.

What do you dislike?

One thing that caused some slight conflict is that the tech I was working with, seemed to think of me as unable to handle a basic problem. It may have been the wording I used in my request or something as I figure it was something that I said that made him think I was fairly naïve in the computer world. However, we were able to work through this and the problem was resolved in the end!

My company uses the Freshdesk helpdesk to stay organized with requests for our non-profit organization. After a recent update, Freshdesk failed to work in IE 11. My request involved this issue and they were able to get it resolved.

Freshdesk review by <span>Joel O.</span>
Joel O.

"Room for Improvement"

What do you like best?

FreshDesk has a great team behind the product that always willing to help. F

Customisability - FreshDesk customisability is it's selling point. Being able to adjust views depending on your needs while being well presented makes it a helpful tool that is largely simple to use (once you've got it all set-up).

Reporting - the reason we moved to FreshDesk was to improve our reporting capabilities and FreshDesk does this well.

What do you dislike?

Coming from using the Front app, the initial couple of weeks using FreshDesk was frustrating to say the very least. With Front being so incredibly easy to use, FreshDesk seemed counter-intuitive, wasn't straight-forward and lacked a lot of the handy tools that Front had like reminders, drafts folders and a very simple layout that just made sense. After a couple of months of use, however, the team has now gotten used to FreshDesk but are still frustrated by the lacks of useful tools.

We are exploring the chat function which we believe could further reduce tickets coming in - always a positive thing!

Freshdesk review by <span>Junaid K.</span>
Junaid K.

"Process Lead"

What do you like best?

FD is very Intuitive, easy to use, help us drive insights, can be custom-tailored per our use, awesome product + customer service.

The reporting & analytics functionality is really cool,it saves us times preparing manual excel based reports and readily pull up reports from FD.

This tool can be utilized in every kind of organization and drive efficiency and get insights on the root cause and come up with the corrective action / preventive action.

What do you dislike?

Since we all use Outlook email so often, we are used to the way it operates, it becomes difficult in Freshdesk to understand & read the trail mail and to keep track where the history trail started, if it operates the way Emails are done, then it would be an add-on for users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Will definitely recommended this to anyone.

Able to capture the catgories of heavy volume of ticketst and try resolving it on the root level.

Get insight on our client behaviour as how do they rate us Good / Bad on which occasions / issues

I think the benefits are many, overall it is helping us understand the preference of client for our product / service.

We are using this across multiple regions so we are able to consolidate all the issues / concerns and come up with a action plan for resolution.

Freshdesk review by <span>Chris W.</span>
Chris W.

"Continued freelance user of Freshdesk for clients"

What do you like best?

I like the new design and functionality, I'm excited to see what the future brings - possible chat bots would be great ;) The new Mint design has most defiantly brought the support system into a modern look. I feel 2018 is going to be a great year for Freshdesk.

What do you dislike?

I found the new design a little confusing at first, struggling to finding my way around the new system. Especially with the navigation / icons along the left side of the UI. I also feel that the contact / time logging panel, along the right of the UI, could do with some continued development as it feels hard to navigate and locate what you're looking for. I've clicked the 'View all' button instead of the 'Time Logs' on quite a few occasions, which is a little frustrating as you then need to continue back to view all tickets and re-select the original ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshdesk is a fantastic and very easy to use product for managing, processing and reporting support enquiries from customers. The features are useful and there is a large Marketplace of app that work with Freshdesk. I look forward to what the future bring. Especially in terms of AI and possibly enabling the tickets to progress based on facts that are provided by the clients.

Day to day website support and development. These include general editing, content adding, image creation, infrastructure design, development and much more!

Freshdesk review by <span>Emily C.</span>
Emily C.

"Great help for organization"

What do you like best?

Simply put, the ticketing system. Its very clean, easy to understand, and easy to train on. It allows us to have all of the information we need at all times. It solves all the problems we had when we implemented the system, and allows for better organization. It has many features that will support us through our growth as a company.

What do you dislike?

The lack of customization of the view - I would like more options on what information shows when you are on the "tickets" page. Specifically so each agent can customize their view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has worked great for my small team. Freshdesk scales well whenever we need to add additional users. It is very easy for new employees to learn & master. There are a lot of features we do not use because we are such a small team, however I can foresee myself using them as our business grows.

Having a small team of customer service support roles, before we were using e-mail only and it was extremely difficult to organize and follow up on situations. Freshdesk has allowed us to divvy up tasks and hold each other accountable for follow ups.

Freshdesk review by <span>Nicky D.</span>
Nicky D.

"Excellent product - so flexible - hands down better than Zendesk"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of all areas of Freshdesk. Every area is so customisable and offers integration into many apps such as SMS alerts, email marketing and data migration which really help bed Freshdesk into a company.

The flexibility of agent licences (offering super cheap 24 hour occasional licences aswell as monthly agent seats) is a real advantage as a company grows and as Freshdesk is used by colleagues other than those in Sales or Customer Care.

Freshdesk continually innovate and proactively offer customers advice - the regular email and blog posts offering industry insights and case studies are engaging and valuable. Freshdesk Academy with it's short tutorials are also fantastic for training staff and ensuring that we are making the most of all relevant features.The Knowlegebase is easy to use and offers many themes for easy brand customisation and integration into websites.

I have set up Zendesk in a company in the past and Freshdesk beats it for usability, flexibility, online help and all round customer care in every way.

What do you dislike?

With technical issues, it can sometimes take a while to make the issue understood with the Customer Support team but they are very keen to help and always see a query through to its resolution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give Freshdesk a go - there are free plans that you can start off with and when you move to a paid plan, it is on a rolling monthly contract with no long term commintment.

We are using Freshdesk to support customers in four territories, it is easy to do this and to pass calls or tickets back and forth across those teams.

We are using Freshdesk to process email alerts which are generated as incoming emails from other tech alert systems within our business. Using flexible rules within Freshdesk and an SMS app, specific colleagues receive instant alerts of situations when they need them.

The inituitive use of the Freshdesk app means that our Customer Support teams can be flexible around their working hours and enviroment with no impact on the service we provide.

Freshdesk review by <span>KANAGARAJ K.</span>
KANAGARAJ K.

"Relevant and lightning fast support"

What do you like best?

Provides a platform where we could engage the customer by asking back questions to understand their issue better and provide an appropriate solution. Canned responses are a great way of saving time, since it can be reused for multiple recurring requests. It can also be shared between agents. Private notes also help us a lot to collaborate internally in responding to high-value customers.

What do you dislike?

I would be delighted if freshdesk app could also allow viewing and adding solutions in knowledgebase. It would help agents who are mobile. Scenario automations and dispatchers are quite difficult to figure out and put to regular use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using a tool like freshdesk for supporting your customers, adds value to the kind of service that you provide. It will be appreciated and customers will be able to feel the importance they are given.

Technical issues related to our software are addressed using freshdesk. It helps us track our support and reuse responses using canned messages. Knowledgebase has helped us a lot in minimizing the number of incoming tickets and serves as a platform for putting up technical content.

Freshdesk review by <span>Mike S.</span>
Mike S.

"Ideal for client knowledge base/portal and great customer service"

What do you like best?

I have spent a lot of time looking for a client portal/FAQ/knowledge base that was easy for me to set up and use and intuitive for clients. Freshdesk has a very intuitive feel and lots of great features.

What do you dislike?

I am pleased with the knowledge base and I don't use the ticket system. I don't really have anything specific I have identified that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't use the ticket system at all, but I am impressed enough with the smooth operation of the knowledge base that I use the software for the knowledge base alone. It is free but I would certainly pay for it.

I am a bankruptcy attorney and I am using Freshdesk to provide all of the information and forms to my clients so that I don't have to answer the same questions over and over and over. It allows them to do a lot of self service. I have looked at various things like wordpress, and regular frequently asked questions options such as just using my website. I find Freshdesk to be easy to use and extremely easy to add content to and it is robust in that I have not run into a bunch of things that I wish the program had. It does everything I hoped it would do.

Freshdesk review by <span>Funda G.</span>
Funda G.

"Excellent product and exemplary customer service!"

What do you like best?

You can customize the product according to what you really need it for. It is very intuitive to navigate.

When your current plan does not satisfy your needs, just give them a call they will provide you either a workaround or will tell you if they have a better plan that does what you need to accomplish.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact that I can not do "selected contacts" for articles to be viewed only ( I am using Garden plan right now), which should be done very easily). For example if I have two different type of users from the same company and I want one user to see some articles and the others to see some other articles, I can not do that without creating two companies with two types of users of the same company.

Providing help and receiving feedback from our users. We use it for both product development purposes as well as for client support.

Freshdesk review by <span>Jaime P.</span>
Jaime P.

"Awesome customer support service!"

What do you like best?

I like how tickets are very easy to create and easy for requesters to use. I love their support reps as well- I liked how I was able to state my problem, and my representative was able to pinpoint exactly where and how to solve my problem on Freshdesk.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how some screens are squished so it's hard to see things on the agent end. Would be nice to expand some windows within features as well as have options to save certain filters for exports created during a certain time rather than 7 days. For support- It took me a while to get a phone call scheduled with a representative.

We are utilizing Freshdesk as a way to organize requests within our company internally. We have found that Freshdesk has simplified our methods of knowing exactly when a request was satisfied, which results in less miscommunication and saves so much time.

Freshdesk review by <span>Ofir G.</span>
Ofir G.

"Working with Freshdesk and Freshworks for a while"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk implement their systems remotely, and can assist remotely with every question and need. They are available to assist almost always and will give you an estimation to perform the task if it takes a while to perform.

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk strive to perfection. I think that sometimes this can cause a task to take longer, since they wish to make sure what you request will be done the best way. They will never say "No, we can't do that", they will always try their hardest which I appreciate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you assess your needs correctly, see examples of what Freshdesk can offer, dedicate enough time to implement and experiment and learn the system.

Freshdesk help us consolidate customer support ticketing from two platforms, both in website and app. Never before were we exposed to a variety of options when it comes to filtering service requests, managing queue for our agents, performing actions in bulk, getting accurate reports with which to perform self assessment and improvement. Freshdesk is smooth, clean, efficient and easy to use.

Freshdesk review by <span>Miguel N.</span>
Miguel N.

"Happy Supporting Anyone?"

What do you like best?

FreshDesk is the best helpdek solution out there, by far in regards to customization, easy to use and ofcourse low cost, (you can also have a free version with less features than the paid one),what i like the most about freshdesk is that they seem to liste what their users needs are and implement upgrades to their solution to make it better and better every day!

What do you dislike?

Actually nothing, FreshDesk applies to many kind of business that is hard to say that "I dislike something about it", maybe the Email configuration for custom mail servers should be easier to configure and add a couple of videos about it on the youtube channel would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering, you should not look more, prices are a bargain for all the work that freshdesk does for you!

Keeping track of resources worklooad, pront attemption to customers, and providing solutions quickly.

Freshdesk review by <span>Susan L.</span>
Susan L.

"Freshdesk is the new standard!"

What do you like best?

The Freshdesk platform is super easy to use and will keep even the most unorganized employees on track! The reporting feature shows you real data that is extremely useful in knowing where you may struggle and what to change to do better. Not to mention, Freshdesk has amazing customer support that is always there when you need them!

What do you dislike?

Not applicable! My staff and I have been using Freshdesk for over a year now and I have yet to find something I don't like about it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out Freshdesk and you will not regret it!

The Freshdesk platform allows my team to stay organized and provide optimal customer support in a timely fashion without question as to what has taken place and when. Everything is logged and easy to find and the reporting features allow me to monitor exactly what my team is doing at all times. Love it!

Freshdesk review by <span>Colleen B.</span>
Colleen B.

"Good for Small Business"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about freshdesk is that they are constantly making improvements and have a wide variety of options to customize your account.

What do you dislike?

While they have customer service that responds quickly, their customer service is very hard to communicate with. It often takes them a while to even recognize what you are trying to get resolved. They can also be a little snippy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would make a wish list of everything you need and make sure that Freshdesk has it. While they have good phone reporting, reporting for tickets is not great especially if you use their timing system. It's a good program, but it many not have EVERYTHING you want. The system does tend to go down once every 2 or 3 months, but they are very quick at getting it back up.

Freshdesk is what we use for our Customer Service team. Freshdesk has great reporting for phones.

Freshdesk review by <span>Jorge D.</span>
Jorge D.

"Helpdesk that fits"

What do you like best?

Email to ticket conversion in few steps: It´s very easy to configure an email account and convert them to tickets.

Social Networks: Integration with Facebook and Twitter, so I can answer all questions and direct messages from my clients.

Live chat: It´s easy to add a chat into my website

Customizable interface, Multiple languages, Escalation, Multiple SLA´s

Cloud- Hosted

The Knowledge base can be populated according to my services

I can use my own email servers, so I can manage all incoming/outgoing emails

When we close a ticket, The system send a satisfaction survey, which helps us to improve our work

What do you dislike?

There´s no integration with Instagram or whatsapp yet.

It´s not possible to have agents in different plans in the same portal

The only way to add agents is by email address

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything is Cloud-hosted. It´s easy to add agents and add users to Self-Service Portal.

You can export Enterprise Reports into multiple formats

You can offer several ways to communicate with your customers (Social, Chat, Email, Phone, Self-Service portal)

Price is too cheap for benefits

The Technical support is excellent,

Satisfaction of my customers, Custom agent roles, Integrate a live chat in my website, interaction with Facebook and Twitter, Service Level Agreements, Export reports in different formats, It´s easy to add or delete agents whenever I want.

Now I can manage all requests from my customers and notify them about the status of the tickets.

Freshdesk review by <span>Daniel H.</span>
Daniel H.

"Simple but complete solution"

What do you like best?

It has everything you need for closed loop communication and ticket dispatch without some of the extra expense tracking features and inventory you'll find in more advanced solutions. For an internal IT team with a separate system for inventory and time tracking this has been a God send.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have the ability to create a second customer portal for other internal teams without having to worry about multiple admin portals. We'd also love to see some solid O365 group calendar integration.

Our help desk staff was struggling to stay on top of things when we were working out of a shared mailbox. It was hard to figure out who was going to work on a task and difficult to figure out if it was completed or not. With Freshdesk we've just hit our 10000th ticket and we can't imagine a world without it.

Freshdesk review by <span>Jose Q.</span>
Jose Q.

"Freshdesk: A Fresh interpretation of your everyday helpdesk"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk has as a main characteristic that you can be up and running with your Service Desk operations within the hour, literally from purchasing the license until actually engaging your users and agents in it. It's very, very easy to configure and customize in a basic and intermediate level, and for those power users that needs to do more Freshdesk also provides further customization options with CSS, an API and webhooks for external integrations. Also, it's Cloud-based, so you'll be forgetting about local hardware acquisition, configuration and maintenance.

What do you dislike?

On the other hand, its highly user-friendliness deprives it of more advanced options, such as deep customization of dependent fields and field-level data validation. However, as a trade-off for startups and even middle-level companies willing to begin their operations in a rush, it's a totally forgivable drawback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! Freshdesk has a free tier (named appropriately "Sprout") and one month of full-featured "Garden" version, after which you'll keep your account within the free tier features. It's a no-lose scenario.

We use Freshdesk on several operations, ranging from Government and Retail up to the traditional IT Service Desk and even HR. Freshdesk is sufficiently flexible to adapt itself to a variety of scenarios, not only IT-related.

Freshdesk review by <span>Benjamin B.</span>
Benjamin B.

"Great tool with a lot of features even in the free version"

What do you like best?

I came upon Freshdesk by accident, when searching Google for a free Helpdesk with a lot of functions and options. Freshdesk offers just that. The free version offers a lot of functionality I have not yet found in any other software for free. In addition, at any time you can upgrade to a paid plan for even more options. A really interesting thing is, that you can buy day-passes to give access to another team member for just a day. Perfect, if you need an additional member for some time, to help with tickets, but you dont want to pay the regular monthly fees to add another member to the team.

What do you dislike?

A great software without any weeknesses. The basic plan is a bit limited in its funtions but offers all you need as a small or medium sized business. Higher plans have some really cool features but are a bit costly. However, there is nothing bad to say about this software. We have been very happy with it ever since its implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solid and good support solution, go for it. Free version has a lot of options and the paid plans come with even more, such as Facebook integration, etc.

Customer Support and general emailing. Knowledgebase, Support and Service. All emails are going directly into the helpdesk for further processing and working. We have been happy about the software from day one. Support even for the free version is great – something that values a lot. Generally really great to use and nice alternative to paid versions. If you need more, simply upgrade or get a day pass.

Freshdesk review by <span>Gayle H.</span>
Gayle H.

"Good flexibility—easy to get around"

What do you like best?

Being able to set up the autoresponders the way I liked, was really important. Not just including a logo, but using my language—not closed or resolved—but "done and dusted" and little sayings and phrases that sound like me. The flexibility to change things in the system, was invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Setting up the DNS is problematic if you have Google Apps and multiple aliases. I found the support on this aspect not particularly insightful, and telling me to set up a separate gmail for support, not overly useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a one-person business, it has been fantastic. But, for me, the DNS issue with Google Apps aliases was an issue. I now just use the Freshdesk subdomain, and for me it wasn't the end of the world. For some, it may be an issue.

I'm actually using it as a communications tool for a training course. So instead of technical support, I'm using for students to send assignments and communicate about course modules. This is why the flexibility to change —not call tickets a "ticket" was particularly useful.

Freshdesk review by <span>David Y.</span>
David Y.

"Best helpdesk software with Amazing Customer support"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is one of the top class customer helpdesk software for SMBs . It has the ability to assign customer requests - "tickets" to any user within our organization and seeing the progress of each ticket . I love the fact that Freshdesk is easily integrate-able with multiple sub-systems and provides the flexibility of using it in multiple channels like the PC, and having a dedicated mobile App.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there really isn't anything to dislike. Maybe the trial version should be a little more locked down to avoid wandering into making a configuration decision early that could prove problematic to correct later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

. We are a satisfied customer of Fresdesk . Freshdesk is quite the wow software that is a must have if you are managing multiple customers and would require data to seamlessly flow into multiple systems.

We are using freshdesk for our customer support solution. I implemented customers support system for our company and different features on our website which was linked to Freshdesk via API.

Freshdesk review by <span>Annie B.</span>
Annie B.

"Freshdesk is a great Private Resource for our Customers!"

What do you like best?

This website is very user friendly! Our entire staff can easily contribute information and our customers have no issue logging in to access the information. Our customers use the freshdesk portal as a resource whenever needed!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we cannot embed videos and large documents.... because freshdesk only allows so much space for the attachments we have to use dropbox to upload videos and then put a link to access in freshdesk.

I also wish we could connect Freshdesk to email notifications instantly. For instance if we post a new announcement, we want ALL customers to see but cannot easily inform them without sending a separate eblast via mailchimp.

I also wish there were easy to access analytics. I want to see how many active users there are total etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an easy to use customer portal to post articles, and useful information, this is the website to use!

When our team is out of office, our customers can log in at any hour and search for real time solutions. Helps especially for customers in different time zones when it is hard for them to call us. We like that we can control who can be a user and view this information as we cannot post all of this on our website.

Freshdesk review by <span>Cassandra D.</span>
Cassandra D.

"Wonderful support experience and fantastic follow-up"

What do you like best?

The support agent that had assisted during phone call was attentive, caring and seemed very dedicated to helping resolve an issue we had encountered on our customer portal. He had provided wonderful support, pulled up our company profile and ensured we were on the right track for resolution - he had made the process very clear and easy. He had also gone above and beyond w follow up to ensure that we were able to resolve the issue fully and encouraged that he and his team were available at anytime for support needs in future. This was truly a wonderful, quick and helpful experience!

What do you dislike?

I had experienced no "dislikes" during this process. Karthik had sent the support ticket information via email to ensure we had an avenue to reconnect and receive further support if needed and stayed in contact w us until the issue was fully resolved - this is greatly appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a "one stop" platform to support any/all needs, Freshdesk may be a beneficial tool for you and/or your company.

We had an adjustment to one of our customer portals (email forwarding into ticket submission) due to changes in client needs, which Freshdesk support had guided us through w ease.

The Freshdesk software/platform has created a great environment for our client - being able to clearly intake, track and address/dispatch any of their needs to the appropriate departments, while maintaining detailed records for history tracking and reporting - this had also aided in strengthening areas where repeat issues had arisen (i.e. identifying/implementing new standards based off of collected data.) It has also greatly supported our ability to communicate w our clients and ensure they receive the appropriate service and follow up for any of their needs.

Freshdesk review by <span>Portia D.</span>
Portia D.

"Freshdesk has taken our company to another level!"

What do you like best?

Tracking agent performance is so easy with Freshdesk. Its very easy to keep our reps informed of their productivity and we are able to easily compare their workloads. Freshdesk also makes it quite easy to detect trends so necessary adjustments can be made proactively. It easy to have SLA alerts and we love the customer satisfaction survey options. I also love that the Freshdesk Support team is very responsive!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to export reports that provide a breakdown of volumes by day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool that is very easy to install and easy to use. Your agents will love it and tracking product and agent performance is wonderful.

We are better able to handle the workload. We are able to see all inquiries by requestor for historical purposes. Its quite easy to navigate and we love the ability to prioritize tickets.

Freshdesk review by <span>Mason R.</span>
Mason R.

"The easy and simple way of use."

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily use a powerful in terms of being able to customize it for your business special workflows. I like that I can to realize our own templates. Always gives you all the base functionality necessary for a help desk. Great to work with it and I like it very much.

What do you dislike?

I'm glad that till now I don't have any big issue with this software. Yes, I can't say that all the way was smoothy step of using that solution. Some time platform was slow and it really makes me upset. Thanks that I solved that problem. Support service they know what they do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An amazing software. Will always work on everything that you need. The platform works with fast speed. Don't worry all your documents will be secured. Always powerful customer service. I like all sides of it. I recommend it to you.

We are more concentrate on important things which we need to do. Also, we have the ability to manage all our working stages. The great solution which helps us to be more close to our clients. In our company is everything in right place.

Freshdesk review by <span>Brandon P.</span>
Brandon P.

"Exceeding Expectations"

What do you like best?

FreshDesk support and sales team have been fantastic to work with - fast, friendly, and always willing to assist and help where needed.. The Freshdesk system works, and works really well for our team. Little to no customization was necessary to get going, and our support team is embracing it.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could use some improvement to allow for more scheduled customer reports to shareholders. SSO/SAML signin is there, but it's for the entire installation, which includes customer accounts - we would rather have SSO for agents only, and customers use the internal FreshDesk authentication system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you trial and verify the features fit your needs - their support and sales team is top notch and are not afraid to jump on a remote session to verify what you are seeing and needing to perform.

Migrating from SalesForce to FreshDesk for a dedicated, purpose-built platform for support call centers. FreshDesk has offered us a fast, easy to use solution with integrated phone to allow our support team to quickly resolve customer issues and to ensure nothing falls through the cracks. Any question or concern we have had utilizing the system has been quickly resolved or explained by the support team - all expectations have been exceeded by FreshDesk team.

Freshdesk review by <span>Krystal M.</span>
Krystal M.

"A little confusing"

What do you like best?

I like that multiple, I mean in the 10's or thousands, can use this platform. There is an archive of past posts that you can search from at any point in time. If there is an issue you need address, they have someone ready to help you and will respond within 48 hours of your request.

What do you dislike?

Due to the vast amount of people on our Freshdesk platform, it was sometimes difficult to navigate and find an answer to a question you might have. There are so many different areas and ways to upload questions of files that you may not know where to look to find your answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our company actually has switched to another platform for most of the online help we used Freshdesk for originally.

If there is an issue that multiple people are having, you could search on Freshdesk to find the answer. When I first started with my company, I used Freshdesk a lot to answer simple questions about my concerns with getting class bookings or how to use certain features on our website.

Freshdesk review by <span>Tracy W.</span>
Tracy W.

"Freshdesk Is so easy, I’m not even sure how it works!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that Freshdesk is keeping track and organizing the tickets I submit to my employer and does it in such a way that I don’t even have to think about what I’m doing or keep track of “steps” or protocol. It’s so user friendly! I’ve often wondered how it keeps track, organizes and delivers the tickets to the correct departments who can then get back to me in a timely manner. I’m hooked!

What do you dislike?

In the capacity that I’ve used Freshdesk, I can’t think of anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

The main proble would be that without it, I’d have to seek out specific departments to figure out who could best handle my inquiries and then track down the contact info or method. This is time consuming and tedious. The benefit is that now I can just submit a ticket in a central location using the same method and Freshdesk does the rest.

Freshdesk review by <span>Ryan B.</span>
Ryan B.

"Automation is allowing our very small team manage hundred of clients"

What do you like best?

Customer support / response time

flexibility

What do you dislike?

less integration with out freshdesk suites

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking not only for a quick fix to get you logging incoming ticket data, or setting up a multinational company with multiple product lines, I would use Freshdesk for its ease of use and company direction at making automation the future of support. Self service is trending up, and without proper AI and automation your clients perception of your support could be affected negatively. Freshdesk allows your support process to scale easily.

We are solving the challenge of maintaining hundreds of locations all around the world with a team of two. Our capability of making this system more efficient is only limited by our team utilizing all the tools Freshdesk gives us. Not to mention their support team is always their acting as an inspiration of the service I want to provide.

Freshdesk review by <span>Angelica D.</span>
Angelica D.

"The best option for Customer support."

What do you like best?

The very good software which makes my job easy. I was able to control all clients and be sure what exactly they need. Very open and good for communication it has been great for increase sales. I was very easy to setup. It has everything our business need to provide special technical support, also I can control the access to the portal, and create portals for my distribuitors with his own domain and have more control of the support that they provide on my behalf to the clients of our brand. The knowleadge base and the forums are great, I was able to create videos and put it there so my clients can follow better instructions.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a lot of bad things, I would like to be able to upload files with biger size in the knowleadge base because it is limit to 15 mb, and maybe the price per agent it is a little bit higher, also it would be great if we could integrate a bot into the chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for a software to help you with your customer support, this is the right one!!

Mostly it help us to stay in touch with clients, and help them to solve their problems using the ticket systems so our technical support is much organized and faster, also it help us to in the momento offer productos to our clients and this has been very helpful to increase our sales.

Freshdesk review by <span>Rebecca W.</span>
Rebecca W.

"Fresh Desk - help at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

Access to so much! I can send in tickets, request help, connect with other teachers, search teaching topics, guidelines and lessons. Fresh desk allows you to connect with not only administrators and help, but also with colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Site can be overwhelming and confusing. So much information - which is a good thing - but it's not all organized in a user-friendly manner. THe search bar does not always provide the desired outcome of search and sometimes takes some fine-tuning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to communicate with a large number of people. I suggest making the search option more user friendly, and utilizing all drop down box options to help for more specific options.

The ability to communicate with people on the other side of the world - China. I am able to ask questions, submit needs for help - all without having to make a phone call and waste time on hold. This is especially great as a stay-at-home parent. It also provides a one-stop-shop for all teaching needs from lessons, rules, guidelines and suggestions.

Freshdesk review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Freshdesk gets better and better"

What do you like best?

We are authorized agents for Freshdesk. Our clients build a strong relationship with this platform, with each passing month, we are witnessing of how this solution grows with our customers. They can customize their website, live chat, surveys, social channels, email templates and more. Personally, I favor the automation, multi-lingual support, the new UI, and the agent collision detection.

What do you dislike?

There are many things that can be added for a full experience. Customers ask for: A mobile app for end users, multi-lingual manuals, managing the live chat in real-time on agents' mobiles. Integration with WhatsApp, Instagram, and SMS. And a full Spanish version of the mobile app for agents is needed too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a free trial. Test the platform in different plans (Blossom, Garden, Estate, Forest) to see which one suits you better, and ask consultants their point of view for your particular case.

Freshdesk is a full-package help desk that is easy to use for all levels: Admins, agents, and end-users. The configuration and usage don't require a deep knowledge of the platform or heavy training for that matter. I recommend small and medium enterprises to start using this platform with at least one agent and keep escalating with more agents and features (upgrading the plan) as they needed.

Freshdesk review by <span>Hussein S.</span>
Hussein S.

"Simple and easy help desk solution"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is easy to navigate and use with a number of customization options to suite most business requirements. It is also reasonably priced, which makes it a cost-effective tool for small businesses like ours. Freshdesk also supports third-party integration - making it possible connect with the most popular social media channels and CRM solutions. Their support team is also very responsive, knowledgeable and helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about Freshdesk. I do think that the reports the software produces are basic and there is room for improvement in terms of providing administrators some additional analysis of the data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setting up the help desk and knowledge base can be a daunting task and it is easy to get confused with the options and customization that Freshdesk allows. Don't hesitate to contact the support team as I have found them to be very helpful and responsive in answering questions.

Freshdesk allows us to manage customer questions and inquiries that come from different channels (email, social media, etc.). With all customer communication happening in Freshdesk, we are able to manage our communication and development work better.

Freshdesk review by <span>Abhiram C.</span>
Abhiram C.

"Simple to use, easy to implement and definitely scalable"

What do you like best?

It makes customer support a lot simpler. Freshdesk continues to help streamline our customer service. It helps to bring queries from Facebook, Twitter and emails into a single back-end which makes my team to efficiently answer queries. With a continuously growing student database, it is key for us to ensure that we meet their requirements and Freshdesk has helped us do exactly that!

What do you dislike?

Would have loved a YouTube and Instagram integration as we do get a lot of queries in these channels

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend SMB's to consider Freshdesk as a possible choice for your customer support.

The main objective was to streamline our Customer Support. By providing a single backend for different channels, Freshdesk has helped us work more efficiently and make my team's lives easier. The provision of a Knowledge Base has eliminated a lot of trivial queries that would come in.

Freshdesk review by <span>Susanna Y.</span>
Susanna Y.

"This platform can be difficult to navigate."

What do you like best?

Overall, as a VIPKID teacher, Fresh Desk hasn't been too difficult to figure out. However, there isn't always a good way to find the information that you.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the menu options. Sometimes there needs to be another option or other. The company has decided to move the forum and discussions to a different website. I am unsure of whether that is to better see what the teachers are discussing or if it meets the needs better of a social community and is reducing the number of support tickets sent in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would just suggest that you train your employees and customers on how to navigate Freshdesk. Videos are your best friend.

Freshdesk is a place for the teachers to get problems solved. It is helpful in that not every questions requires the teachers to contact the company directly. It allows VIPKID time to help with the tickets submitted.

Freshdesk review by <span>Eugenio S.</span>
Eugenio S.

"Easy and perfect tools."

What do you like best?

Actually, I like that I can work together with the whole group from across the company to give a fast and serial reply to our clients. Also, it is nice that anyone can realize the problem in complete context, or chat to get more detail.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I don't have the problem to solve issues quicker by splitting stages into smaller tasks. Never heard bad comments from my working team about that platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this platform, you can contain a lot of tools much better and avoid additional operative overhead. You will make all support conversation, be it email or social onto a single stage and monitor every customer cooperation interaction.

We can share ownership of data with different teams with no losing appearance and approach to it so that teams can work on the edition in parallel and stay in the loop concerning progress.

Freshdesk review by <span>Mubashar r.</span>
Mubashar r.

"Easy to use Ticketing Platform with excellent customer support"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is an easy to use, user-friendly Ticketing platform that can be setup in under a few hours and used to simplify customer Service. I love the fact that Freshdesk is easily integrate-able with multiple sub-systems and provides the flexibility of using it in multiple channels like the PC, and having a dedicated mobile App. The product brings with it the power of analytics and other Plug-ins supported by multiple vendors that can help your data flow in and out of the system seamlessly.

I would like to say easy to set up, easy to use.Very good job I really see its helps us manage our customer support needs. Which is good and safe my time.In one clock i have my team in one place. So nice to communicate with.Really good I like it.

What do you dislike?

Thanks God I don't have any bad comments. So i can't say something really bad to use it.With install or working i don't have any problem but if you have some they have good customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think its just a plus if you have on your device program like Freshdesk. Will make you to concentrate more on other things.Its better to have than just think to start use.

Allows my agents to process applications, without interfering with each other. And do not worry about the fact that several employees respond to the same message, as everyone will be able to see who is working on this or that folder at the moment.So really helps.

Freshdesk review by <span>Wendy A.</span>
Wendy A.

"Simplified our Helpdesk experience"

What do you like best?

We like that our users have multiple options to submit help tickets, and that they can review their ticket history. We also like the customer satisfaction surveys.

What do you dislike?

We have multiple global offices that our Help team supports. Some of the remote offices have local IT vendors with their own ticketing systems. So far, we have found no straightforward way to integrate tickets between systems without triggering multiple duplicate tickets from auto-generated replies from both systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to implement, user-friendly

In the past we had no system to measure customer satisfaction, nor a way to report on the level of service our Helpdesk team provided. It was difficult to improve because we had no benchmark. Now we can measure and report on our service, be more effective with help response, continually improve our internal user experience so our users can focus on their business.

Freshdesk review by <span>Joshua M.</span>
Joshua M.

"Quick Communication"

What do you like best?

Our staff likes the open communication and ability to tract the status of a service/support request. It's also great to be able to have internal notes (especially handy when you are working between multiple support cases).

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if we could link the online chat with Google Hangouts, but the chat feature isn't that vital and we don't use it often.

We use Freskdesk as the main support line for the staff at all of our school sites. It's great that they can submit a ticket from the portal or with an email and we can keep track of it's progress. .We can also escalate the ticket form a school site to higher level support staff. So much easier than a phone call or catching someone in passing (as we often forget from point A-B or get another call right away).

Freshdesk review by <span>Wayne S.</span>
Wayne S.

"Great product, even better Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Let's us work as a team and we use it to archive customer service issues. With simple tools, we can classify most of the issues that come into the customer service email account and dispatch the right individual or stock answer.

There are more aspects we can and will implement to make customer service a seamless experience for both our customers and staff.

Their (Freshdesk's) customer service is great. Either on phone, e-mail or chat - 24/7 and they will solve the problem.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a little difficult to setup the exact way you want, but see what we like best!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and test out all the features.

We wanted a way that we could centalize the customer service function; which is key to our success; in a way that all stakeholders could have optics.

It has succeeded.

Freshdesk review by <span>Jeremy G.</span>
Jeremy G.

"Easy to use for business of any size"

What do you like best?

The dashboard makes helps you to understand what is important and needs focus. I love the layout of the easy to use cloud based platform.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of clutter between all the features. I wouldnt say this is a bad thing, just creates a major setup process for small companies that don't need all the bells and whistles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Setup can be cumbersom but overall I believe it pays off. This system has a great pricing model and allows for future expansion. Also, the freshworks suite is getting better and better. I can't say enough good about the company overall.

The system is easy to use and keeps track of all client pending issues. Couldnt ask for a better platform. Overall, I've tried many helpdesks and for the cost and ability to grow, freshdesk deffinitly has the win.

Freshdesk review by <span>Vignesh Sharma R.</span>
Vignesh Sharma R.

"Easy to use Ticketing Platform with regular Feature updates"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is an easy to use, user-friendly Ticketing platform that can be setup in under a few hours and used to simplify customer Service. I love the fact that Freshdesk is easily integrateable with multiple sub-systems and provides the flexibility of using it in multiple channels like the PC, and having a dedicated mobile App. The product brings with it the power of analytics and other Plug-ins supported by multiple vendors that can help your data flow in and out of the system seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk as a platform provides the ease of use and there isnt anything that I dislike about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FreshDesk has come up with a newer version of the product that is super user friendly. The parent company Freshworks provides multiple solutions like a CRM, Applicant tracking Platform, a Call Center Software, and a conversion optimization suite that can be easily integrated across their other applications. Freshdesk is quite the wow software that is a must have if you are managing multiple customers and would require data to seamlessly flow into multiple systems.

Freshdesk helps us bring in Customer Support requests, customer reachouts, Incidents and Escalations from Multiple channels and enables our team to ensure that no customer's query goes unanswered. The intelligent automation rules in the product ensure that

Freshdesk review by <span>Nadia S.</span>
Nadia S.

"A great tool"

What do you like best?

My favourite support tool. I've seen a number and none of them was better. I like it as the head of customer support, as a supervisor and as an agent (I believe in doing part of the job myself to feel the customers' and agent's pains). I've migrated to Freshdesk a third company already, and it's always a relief.

What others do not have: a very clear structure of canned responses by folders, a very good dashboard for the manager that lets you see in a glance how many tickets and in what status are there in each of groups, lots of useful settings.

What do you dislike?

I miss the OTRS structure of queues and sub-queues, we used it a lot and I was a big fan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just love it, honestly.

It's structuring the customer support work. We can manage all of our customer communications with one tool.

Freshdesk review by <span>Ricardo W.</span>
Ricardo W.

"Much easy than I thought"

What do you like best?

I would like to say easy to set up, easy to use.Very good job I really see its helps us manage our customer support needs. Which is good and safe my time.In one clock i have my team in one place. So nice to comunicate with.Really good I like it.

Freshdesk review by <span>Jay G.</span>