Freshdesk

Freshdesk is a cloud-based helpdesk software that streamlines customer conversations across multiple channels including email & phone. It enables faster collaboration with your support team for quick responses to your customer. With 150+ integrations, we make it simple for businesses to provide superior customer support. We are trusted by 100,000+ companies across different industries.

Work for Freshdesk?

Learning about Freshdesk?

Freshdesk Reviews

Ask Freshdesk a Question
Showing 1545 Freshdesk reviews
Freshdesk review by <span>Clyde C.</span>
Clyde C.

Freshdesk is a workable solution, but takes a lot of maintenance.

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is a big improvement over handling support via email. It keeps responses from customers together and provides good tools for sharing support responsibilities with other agents. The "solutions" section is very helpful to my customers and is easier to create and edit than my web site, plus solutions can be easily linked or added to customer responses.

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk seems to be intended for support for software companies, not consumer products. As such, it is very biased toward a semi-technical customer base. For example, for a user to get support, they must click the button that says "create a ticket". In the software world, that is very obvious lingo, however it confuses non-technical customers (in my world, the ones most likely to need support). It would be more universal to have the button say something like "contact us" for example. I have had a lot of negative feedback from my customers just because they didn't know where to start, so that often results in a phone call which is much less effective and much costlier. Additionally, the Freshdesk system prefers to have users create an account before submitting a ticket. That is a lot to ask of customers who are just looking for an answer. Because I allow customers to create a ticket without explicitly creating an account, Freshdesk assumes the customer name to be the first part of their email address - which makes for very impersonal initial responses. Editing the customer name requires a surprising number of steps. There are many other similar issues with Freshdesk that I have reported to Freshdesk and they have promised to respond, but that was many months ago now - which makes me think they are having a hard time managing support using their own tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshdesk is a viable solution, but is not without issues. I suspect the same could be said of any support solution, so for the price Freshdesk is a reasonable choice. Freshdesk appears to be a relatively young company with potential for great improvement. If they are successful, it will be very good to grow with them, but the decision is not without risk.

Using Freshdesk has allowed me to hire additional part-time support agents and provide a well coordinated response to customer technical questions, product information, endorsements, and general feedback. While it takes some effort to work around the items I dislike, we have still been able to create a lot of lifelong customers because we solved their problems. We have also realized a number of new dealers and distributors who contacted us via our Freshdesk portal.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freshdesk
Freshdesk review by <span>Kimberly H.</span>
Kimberly H.

Convenient customer management

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is one of the best applications for small and medium business customers. It is possible to assign customer requests. I like that Freshdesk easily integrates into several subsystems and provides the flexibility to use it in several channels, such as a PC. And it also has a special mobile application - it's very convenient.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that we can not insert videos and large documents. And also I want to be able to instantly connect Freshdesk to notifications by e-mail. For example, if we publish a new ad, we want all customers to see it right away. I would also like to have access to analytics. And the opportunity to see how many active users from the total.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decent software. Always will work on what you need. The platform works quickly and without failures, all your documents are protected. I recommend it to you.

This helps us stay in touch with customers and help them solve their problems using systems. In addition, our technical support is much organized and accelerated. Freshdesk helps us in providing instant offers to our customers, and this significantly increases our sales

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Freshdesk review by <span>Robert J.</span>
Robert J.

Freshdesk is really a fresh look at the support service

What do you like best?

I like the ability to unify many communication channels. Freshdesk will collect all the messages in one place and you no longer miss one of them. I also like the level of automation of this service, the processing of tickets is simple and for me, it is the best among competitors. Our agents began to execute more orders and solve problems much more quickly. The configuration and integration of Freshdesk went pretty quickly. I liked the work of the support service of Freshdesk, they quickly answered all the questions and helped us to integrate the service as quickly as possible. I almost forgot to mention the mobile app, it is designed to be as convenient as possible even on small screens. In addition, we can set not only the standard statuses of the order execution but also create our own, it's really very convenient.

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk provides ease of use, and there is nothing that I would not like about this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your customers to feel satisfied after contacting customer support, try Freshdesk. This is really a quality service. Moreover, for those who already use other similar services, I can only advise you to improve your work and go to Freshdesk.

Freshdesk is really a fresh look at the support team. This service brought many new things to our department; we organized our work in a new way. Freshdesk automated almost all the processes that we used to do manually. Earlier we had cases when several agents started to deal with one appeal, now there are no such problems.

Freshdesk review by <span>Sagar B.</span>
Sagar B.

Great support tool

What do you like best?

There are few things which I love about Freshdesk are

1- Great interface

2- Simple navigation

3- Offers many customizations

4- Freshdesk support team

The Freshdesk helped me in setting up the support workflow for my company. It helped my to automate the ticket assignment, escalation notification, follow-up automation. The report section of Freshdesk gives me an entire dump of ticket information which helps me to create a customized report and see how my team is doing.

What do you dislike?

I would not say dislike as it is a very strong word but I feel Freshdesk can improve lot on below two points.

1- Though the software is not that much buggy but I am must say it is slow.

2- There are very options in the reporting section. Freshdesk does need to add more options in terms customizing the report so it is presentable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Freshdesk as it is easy to setup, have some awesome customization, have a really good support team who is always there to help you with your questions. I just love using Freshdesk.

Though there is room for improvement, I am pretty much sure Freshdesk team is working on it.

The new UI is a little bit buggy and slower.

I still do not find any dedicated success manager who can help us to better structure our support process. If I could find the best practices among support standard that would be awesome

We are using Freshdesk mainly for email support and platform support.

Freshdesk review by <span>Vito C.</span>
Vito C.

Simple, understandable and helpful resources.

What do you like best?

With this software, I can easily work together with all my team from across my business to give faster and consecutive answers to our clients. Also, I have the ability to resolve problems faster by cleavage tag into smaller tasks that relative teams can work on in parallel.

What do you dislike?

I don't think that this platform can bring some bad problems or harm to our company. Also, all work with install and use are fast and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software allows quicker cooperate with your team and will help you deliver enterprise client support. You will be able to coordinate much better and avoid extra strategic overhead. You will make all support dialogue, be it email or social onto a single stage and control every client interaction seamlessly.

This platform helps us to control clients experience. With a faster overview of the reports page, we can understand how the support team is working. We can bring in extra help when needed using day passage and control shifts better.

Freshdesk review by <span>Ted F.</span>
Ted F.

Hands down the best help desk with stellar customer care!

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is extremely customizable. Its menus and layouts make it very easy to make changes to your help desk within minutes, perhaps even seconds. If you are stuck and need help customizing, the Freshdesk team works extremely hard to help you achieve your goals.

What do you dislike?

This is difficult because I have never had a negative experience with Freshdesk. But, the only thing I am not fond of is the pricing. It can be a little pricey, but it is certainly more affordable than Zendesk, and you certainly get many, many features. Otherwise, there isn't anything to dislike about Freshdesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshdesk customer care is great to work with. They go above and beyond to make sure you're getting the most out of your Freshdesk solution.

We are using Freshdesk to manage our IT service/support requests. It helps us organize all tickets and prioritize them as appropriate. We use the knowledge base module on it to ensure our end-users have some tech learning resources.

Learn more about Freshdesk

Freshdesk Videos

Learning about Freshdesk?

* We monitor all Freshdesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.