(2,079)

Freshdesk is a cloud-based helpdesk software that streamlines customer conversations across multiple channels including email & phone. It enables faster collaboration with your support team for quick responses to your customer. With 150+ integrations, we make it simple for businesses to provide superior customer support. We are trusted by 100,000+ companies across different industries.

Work for Freshdesk?

Learning about Freshdesk?

Freshdesk Reviews

Ask Freshdesk a Question
Showing 2,078 Freshdesk reviews
Freshdesk review by Mario A.
Mario A.

"Organization, formality and speed in the control of incidents."

What do you like best?

Facilitates a business domain by allowing each of the clients' requests to be formally and personalizedly generated, generating good image and receptivity, grouping all the incidents, problems and questions generated by the clients in one platform, with excellent control and follow-up, allowing the distribution of requests among the work team, further streamlining the process as well as the visualization of each status at a general level, it does not require downloads, its registration is simple and of fast adjustment, it has an effective task panel indicating expiration dates to each request establishing response parameters and accelerating timely attention to the client.

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk works perfect is an excellent tool to keep a good track in the control of incidents without wasting time achieving greater reach and effectiveness, no complaints is a great tool that streamlines the process of customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this Software to bring a good control and efficient handling in the reception of requests, maintaining an excellent order and better visualization, accelerate the timely response to the client by means of response parameters to each request, provide personalization and good image in the reception and sending information, its adjustment is fast without loss of time, it provides a business domain which favors the reception of requests, it is a great tool! I believe that Freshdesk provides organization, formality and good image in the eyes of the client.

Allows effective handling of customer requests, good organization and image, timely response to the customer thanks to the establishment of due dates reaching the goals and customer satisfaction, good handling in the control of incidents without any doubt is of vital importance for any organization Freshdesk brings speed and organization making the process easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freshdesk
Freshdesk review by Antonio P.
Antonio P.

"Excellent Software for tracking and solving incidents."

What do you like best?

Powerful software for reception, control and response to the client by providing the service, providing mechanisms that speed up the response to the client in less time sets expiration dates each time a ticket originates, which allows timely response, does not require download only a simple registration, groups incidents according to their degree of priority as well as distributing them among the work team allowing the general visualization of each status, creation of business domain for the reception of insidents, problems or questions giving formality and good image, easy access and displacement as well as timely search for a specific situation.

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent tool for tracking requests generated by customers that allows you to respond without loss of time, has a support support attentive to address every concern, works perfectly without complications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software for all companies that wish to keep an excellent record and follow up on incidents allowing to respond to each situation quickly and in perfect order.

It allows to respond to the client in less time thanks to the organization and perfect panel that counts, effective communication with each client giving formality to the information, without any doubt we can now easily handle the reception of requests generated by customers through a business domain , previously this area did not keep a good record by letting pass some situations causing inconvenience now everything flows in a successful way provides tools that streamline the response process being this of vital importance in the business scope since satisfied customer is multiplier of the information.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Freshdesk review by David c.
David c.

"Great tool for support and more"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is a set of tools focused on the management of the support area of ​​a business and as such offers many applications built around freshdesk, highlighting its chat for the simplest cases of support or its ticketing system and scaling.

The appearance of the internal part or dashboard of Freshdesk is designed in a very neat and simple way so that the user always finds easily what he needs by navigating his menus, it is even possible to use the search option to filter the area that we want to access.

Another interesting part of the application is that we can see in real time statistics that reflect the number of active tickets, closed, in progress, resolved etc ... to all these statistics it is possible to apply filter on them to find a specific case.

It is also possible to separate our support technicians in different categories or sections so that we can organize a support hierarchy in which problems can escalate depending on their complexity to more experienced technicians or be referred to other departments.

What do you dislike?

To say something negative, I would have liked to be offered an option with more themes to customize the dashboard, although the one that brings by default is very clean and intuitive, being able to choose among other similar subjects just changing their colors could be interesting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before buying the application, look at its prices and the modalities it offers, since according to the size of your business you can choose between one or the other and the price can increase or decrease depending on this.

Increase our efficiency at work because now we do not need to personally organize to distribute the work since the application itself automatically assign each support technician to a person or ticket. We worked the application very well because now we lose much less time in tasks that Freshdesk now manages.

Freshdesk review by Gus S.
Gus S.

"if you want ease of communication this program is the right one."

What do you like best?

I liked in general the technical part that helps the user to get better into the service and also could compete with other major platforms that offer almost the same services.

What also caught my attention was the records import resource, which has a fairly intuitive intuition unlike other tools I've used.

More than anything because it has allowed me to allow every detail to encompass it to my clients without having to take a risk or consume large amounts of money; a fact that can be appreciated quite positively in terms of its functions.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't really like about this great service is that there isn't yet an optimal function that speeds up the way you can import large quantities of tickets if you are migrating the system you have already created.

And that's because the platform is constantly being updated, which I hope will be solved at some point, more than anything because I can not deal with that problem that has cost me so much in all these months I've been working with this system, which I still consider the best, just removing these cons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

cualquier persona puede manejar este programa con facilidad

Thanks to this, I was able to achieve a quite optimal solution in terms of my company's assistance system, which is profitable for me and even more so when I have to deal with the price, which has saved me a great deal of money or time. The most particular thing is that it can be integrated based on our CRM.

In addition, that I can have a system of continuous work based on the same site and that in the same you can enter the user interested in my services and as well as us, which we are to give users a unique attention.

Freshdesk review by Jesus F.
Jesus F.

"Freshdesk is an online support tool for companies, for customer management."

What do you like best?

Advantage? 1) its easy connection with the social networks of the company, 2) reasonable price taking into account its functionalities, 3) the incorporation of management and support through telephone calls, 4) excellent distribution of its helpdesk functions, 5) very good configuration and planning of customer care and support tasks, 5) its free version is recommended for small companies.

What do you dislike?

Disadvantages? 1) how heavy your load is with slower than normal internet connections, perhaps because your interface is not intuitive enough as it seems, 2) the first impression for a new user is strong, perhaps due to the large amount of processes that allow to manage, 3) the reward system is not in the free version and it is possible that this is the main limitation for users accustomed to this type of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended to use this tool mainly for the support of clients of small or uni-personal companies.

All the customer support management features are very well organized, so it is definitely a very complete tool to manage online at the managerial level and at the customer service level.

Freshdesk review by Ailin G.
Ailin G.

"An excellent application to work"

What do you like best?

Optimizes the communication and exchange of information with all customers; I love is that we have multiple ways and communication alternatives, either by email, phone or forum. With all these communication alternatives, we have much easier to maintain a quality customer support and attend each support ticket with versatility.

With these collaboration tickets we maintain a constant work, being able to attend to each client their inconveniences.

With the integrations it is much easier to do our work, the messaging is excellent and with the help of our most used software we can work more easily and quickly.

What do you dislike?

In terms of use and support Freshdesk is excellent, I do not present any kind of problem or complaint. It is a great alternative, but the only drawback I have is to handle the large number of users, sometimes it can stun a lot the large number of messages that arrive and it is difficult to handle them all, it can stun a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent channel to stay in constant communication with all customers, with the ticket system, customer support becomes easier and easier, it is easy to serve all customers and solve each of their doubts. Thanks to the different ways of communication, it is now much easier to be closer to the clients, I recommend it.

We increase productivity and alleviate the workload, we serve a large number of customers who need our support. With the ticket system it is now much easier to cover all the work. It is a relief of costs, since we only need to invest in Freshdesk, cover a lot of work that we can not do with any other software, attend customer support a few members of the work team and even then the work is simple and easy to perform. the hand of this great software. Thanks Freshdesk!

Freshdesk review by Joel O.
Joel O.

"ROI is high!"

What do you like best?

The program we used to use for Support tickets was being discontinued after being acquired by another company. It was the best at the time but had its caveats.

We researched a few different programs and FreshDesk clearly stood out both in functionality and cost efficiency. The initial setup of the program for our purposes was very straight forward and the ease of use both as an administrator and agent is something I wish we found years ago.

This is designed for Support tickets and not Sales/Marketing. We currently have no plans on transitioning away from FreshDesk. It is that good of a program. They update it frequently to continually improve on both the agent and customer experience. It is a very well thought out and designed program for Support ticketing.

Thank you for creating such a wonderful program directed at Support ticketing!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing I can think for our purposes. We don't use all of the features, being such a small company.

Increased response times and therefore, improved customer satisfaction!

Freshdesk review by Gordon B.
Gordon B.

"Comfort for the company"

What do you like best?

Thanks to Freshdesk's service, I have been able to better mobilize the platform's resources, since it has multiple options that give me the broad similarity of opening myself as a self-service.

In the same portal I can make different arrangements in terms of ideas and online voting, I can also generate surveys where I can receive an opinion from a user who enters my platform in a unique way and with a purpose. What I think is good is that everything can be done in a simple way and without much work when informing a user of my list.

What do you dislike?

It is very rare to be able to keep detailed reports on customizations because I am mentally blocked from working. What causes that I have to stress to the maximum at the time of using its resources and to be able to save it touches me to do it of manual form.

If you had a template or you could modernize it yourself, it would be much more helpful, because I do not see another problem at a general level in terms of its use and termination of policies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

enjoy this amazing app

By means of the service I was able to denote in a wide similarity the system of being able to simplify the data that appear constantly to me in my platform. In addition, our old SDP Software was very complicated for us to have to systematize all the complements and data.

As far as the customer service needs system is concerned, I have been able to extend the scope, so much so that I can even communicate by telephone and that I can manage it from there without so much complication and make data requests without problems. With this we can say that we recommend it to 70% to all users who tend problem when systematizing new data.

Freshdesk review by Emanuel R.
Emanuel R.

"to keep your customers happy."

What do you like best?

I liked the service on the part of being able to streamline in better scope to the projects that I have outlined and also that is really powerful to differences of other services that do not have the same characteristics, but if almost the same resources. I can also mention that it makes it possible for my clients to visualize in a comfortable way the fact of the usability of the login and that makes us arrive a notification, which will come with the intention of registering in the database all these data.

What do you dislike?

It is worth noting that the platform still has some flaws in terms of slowing one of its resources, since it tends to fail and even do not function properly, so when working does not develop and generates a double work at the personal level. In each update that they do tends to decrease, but nevertheless they do not manage to remove it completely, something that has stressed me a lot with it. Sometimes they tend to be errors that do not spend much time to resolve, but nevertheless there are others that commonly get stuck and I have to leave the service and return to enter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

facilitates contact with your client

Thanks to Freshdesk's full service, I've been able to establish my control policies regarding my page, so I've been working at a much lower cost than I've been doing commonly.

More than anything because it can be managed in the cloud and does not generate any problem in doing so and can be accessed anywhere without any inconvenience. This also means that my clients can be provided with the level of communication regarding my service and that they do not need IT professionalism.

Freshdesk review by Ricardo F.
Ricardo F.

"an application to consider"

What do you like best?

Particularly the program complies with all the features offered in its main portal, which aims to be the main tool to support those users who are collapsed from so many individuals without being able to organize them with tickets.

With this one I have seen a quite complete program, that gives me the facility of supplanting the manual registers to one systematized with a simplicity of handling that leaves me very good flavor of mouth and for that reason I attach myself very much to the program. The same could improve certain things that are still stuck in previous versions, but everything else well.

What do you dislike?

As far as I'm referring to the bad side I saw of the program, I focus on talking about its excessive lack of resources to be able to handle so many online users inside. Well there are certain hours that I get into the program and I am presented with certain lagasos that make me have to move away from the program for a limited time.

In addition, that the part of configuring does not complement all the service that is offered, because I can not fulfill my planned work schemes, so I have to go to other tools to host this, but everything else well, everything can have an alternative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it

The help that the program was able to offer me was based on the simplicity with which I was able to unwrap myself in terms of the systematized support that I could have with my clients. Most of all, because I was able to give a complete analysis to each action I want to use and with whom I have to communicate.

In addition, I could be developed to have tools to label their algorithm and does not prevail to what other programs are accustomed, this by the constant updating that presents, although sometimes there are resources behind, but with another impression of work. Any resource can be consulted at the customer service line, but with an entrepreneurial purpose and not just to know.

Freshdesk review by Andres N.
Andres N.

"a good option to talk to your clients and partners."

What do you like best?

With this program you can create a list, where you can host multiple artifacts with the similarity of being immersed in a portal, which allowed me to raise awareness towards it and get constant knowledge on the basis. Fact that I have become quite interesting and personal taste.

Also that I can be adding more extensive lists and the same ones I already have, will remain static and I have not encountered any problems in this regard. In addition, the different functionalities presented by the program make its stability more important.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage I saw with respect to the program is with respect to the billing system; since it has similarities identical to any other paid or free program. Most of all, I am overwhelmed by this paragraph because it does not necessarily cover what should be in it.

What I automatically resort to another service, to cover the decline of the same, a case that has generated a more money consumption, but I am more profitable than using the billing system Freshdesk. The other would be on the part of not being able to customize certain tools, which has made it quite difficult for me to work to its mechanism.

Recommendations to others considering the product

a excellent option

In spite of the bad things, I can say that with this program I could have a more complex organization, referring to my clients; by the fact of finding everything in a section and referencing myself towards the products that have so much overwhelmed me in my previous experiences with other programs.

The limit was one of the cases that I saw most in other services, but with this I can have a wide acceptance of incorporating contacts that I can work with time and all through customer tickets. In addition to even having advice from the customer service staff, who were always there to support me in what I needed.

Freshdesk review by Felix A.
Felix A.

"this application works!!"

What do you like best?

If you are looking for something that has the least amount of customization, but is built very polished and easy to use from the first moment, this is the best product.

The implementation with the suite is almost perfect, and the test for a while has whether it was ideal for me and pass the FD test can be easily handled by one person or 100

It's that easy and built with the intention that a small team can be made up of about 4-10 people, and each of the parts of the software that you can master in a week, and still find it surprisingly comfortable.

What do you dislike?

Well, there's really nothing I don't like about Freshdesk, just a small improvement in the control of spam and spammers. No doubt Freshdesk already deals with it, but in a slightly different way.

and of course the price, is a little expensive but equally passable for large companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

this program meets and by far meets our highest expectations

freshdesk has facilitated me the connectivity with our customers in every way, I can address their concerns and solve their problems in many ways thanks to the many tools that has this program

Freshdesk review by Alan C.
Alan C.

"The application exceeded my expectations."

What do you like best?

What most caught my attention in the program is that it has a mobile application, which I can easily decipher and complements the service offered on the web. In addition, I can have a greater accessibility to the created entries and be able to have a better assignment as far as the registry link with which I work.

As for the characteristics of group in the program you can discard those false expectations that you can have through the new allocation of tickets, a case that I like very much and therefore I have tried to use it mostly with my customers.

What do you dislike?

The cons of the program are quite unusual, as I have seen it according to my needs that I have had concerning my clients. This is about collision stops, because it is an ideal function that would need to be included in every acquisition package, but unfortunately it is only in a premium state which is equivalent to being one of the most expensive packages.

In addition, it does not have extensive information to the integration of e-commerce, where disputes are viewed in court and details tend to vary and not have an objective similar to tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a good product for your company

By means of the product of acquisition that I have had, I have been able to save a lot of money in the contracting of other services, because previously I had the happiness of being able to pay for more than 2 services that did not fulfill the same similarities that this program is offering me.

In addition, I have been able to congest the innumerable levels of response towards my clients and in the part of documentation it has been easier for me to unwrap myself and not to have to install useless applications that do nothing for my community. It is for this reason that I can recommend the program for all those users who work in a concrete way with a high user level.

Freshdesk review by Joel P.
Joel P.

"The program solved my communication problem."

What do you like best?

By acquiring the program we were able to focus on the techniques that relate to the main API and the various web seminars. Since the conversations that I have been able to generate, have been very fluid, case that has seemed to me of enough taste and more for the fact of being able to have a level of productivity greater than normal.

It is also one of the first services with which I have been able to strengthen the products I offer, which has allowed me in general that my customers have a good interaction and could denote more broadly the quality of it.

What do you dislike?

The expansion of functions that the program counts is something complex, which I have not been able to accommodate well in order to establish a system related to support and personal operations. More than anything because I still can't differentiate well the reception of notifications and tickets that are constantly coming in for my clients.

I have also had a complication to the system related to the registration of tickets, but this happened to me after the last update that has had the program, since previously I did not see it and is something that should check and improve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a good product

In view of my lack of knowledge of the program, I was able to accommodate myself in a short time and be able to represent my community more broadly. I have seen this case of total help and more when I know how my clients act with the products I offer.

I also had the impression of having a more open list for the reception of new clients and more by complementing them in my community without any interference. So I feel safe to have through the program, because despite its drawbacks, manages to accept my requests when I make it to the support, case that I highly recommend to purchase.

Freshdesk review by Gary W.
Gary W.

"unique and complete"

What do you like best?

Particularly with this program I could have an essential taste to the moment that I could denote the identification of each mail as far as my clients have some need. This is something I used to get frustrated with because of the number of people I work with.

It is that through the program we were able to move completely out of all that hindrance we had had, so we made sure to have it secured by its traditional system that works 100% and is what I find most convincing to work with support. This has made me have a better communication with the user and have a complete satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

After the multiple updates of the program I have been affected in some tools and among them WYSIWYG is that, when I want to enter a command with the diagonal bar, I get something completely crazy, more than anything because I can not even write one of the space bars, which makes me difficult to decipher so many codes that appear to me.

This I think happens by the amount of resources that the program has and have not yet had the joy of being able to configure a system that can cover the same and makes deficient others. More for the fact of being in constant update and seeing in some problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly elaborated

First of all, it is worth noting that it is a good product, which has been able to facilitate the system of work with which I worked previously and more to know that I must pay only certain fees for a plan quite convincing to my liking.

In addition, it allowed me to extend myself to the different automations possible before the faults in my personal register box. So I was determined to develop the tool in my community and be able to have a good reception in terms of the working system. I am particularly pleased with the way the program is working, and that's why I recommend them.

Freshdesk review by Edgar R.
Edgar R.

"an excellent application for maintaining contact."

What do you like best?

The particular pleasure that I had when using this program, is the ample capacity to be able to work with different users, without having the limitation some and more if you work with a group that not only you are the one that touched you to take care of these communications.

Like the resources you have at hand when making a support, because it contributes greatly to the initial system and makes the user who asked for support is satisfied and does not have to call back for possible doubts. Remember that there are very few who have these resources that they should take advantage of.

What do you dislike?

Possibly I do not know if this has happened to other users and is that when you are going to use a tool or application of the program, they usually slow down the same for an instant and then continue in the medium you have already chosen. This has happened to me on several occasions and more at the time of wanting to serve a customer, but as I said only for a few moments, at first that happened to me, I thought that something else had happened, but what is time I have become accustomed and overcome this obstacle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use

Indispensably to have acquired this service has relieved me a lot; only by having contributed to my local a means where they can communicate without so much agitation or lack of control in the lines that are usually presented.

In addition to being able to contact me in an organized way, through the listings that can be created. Spontaneously it will happen when it is time to receive it, since it will contribute in the part of agility and with a quite high level of response unlike another service.

This caused me so much impact that I managed to install the program to other services of my authorship, which have been quite successful.

Freshdesk review by Miangel C.
Miangel C.

"a fair and accurate application"

What do you like best?

As for the personal taste I had regarding the acquisition of the Freshdesk program, it is part of the simplicity and speed with which it adapted to my requests that tormented me so much with other services.

At the same time the Api section for what is the single login, which allowed me that my users added at the time of interest some of my products, had to be authenticating in order to adapt separately to my offers. The last thing as far as my tastes are concerned, is the part of the edition that I can apply in each publication that I want to publish and without server limit.

What do you dislike?

As far as this section is concerned, I can say that it is the chat that it has; reason why it does not have any option where I can observe that the agents are available or that they are outside, in it only a stipulated response time is observed, which commonly varies.

In addition to not being able to count on the system of advanced personalization of the line of support, what to make be agglomerated to the different sources of simple and principal colors. This even have launched several times updates of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good luck

By means of this service I have been able to secure myself to the easy system that it has to be used and more to have the purpose to be updating every time to a better way to offer its services. One of the tools that has been most helpful to me, is the text creation section, for the fact of advising you on the right metrics to give a good text.

The price for what I pay for this service is quite optimal to everything I have received; more than anything to the multiple tools that they constantly introduce, which make their functionality better. So you will not lose investment if you manage to invest here, rather we recommend the product.

Freshdesk review by David H.
David H.

"hello, i like this app "

What do you like best?

Through the search for programs that would help me towards the section of my clients, I found Freshdesk; which fulfilled all the characteristics that were mentioned to me so much about it. Among the most striking that I liked, is in the functionality of it.

Because I have different accounts in several computers and I could have a state of more than 1 year in use, with a little probability of falling, so I have been quite when dealing with issues that were difficult for me to resolve before. As far as the characteristics are concerned, it has always been innovating for better functionality.

What do you dislike?

To the so much benefit that is presented, also this the cons; more than everything for not having a section in which it is possible to leave a documentation of the integrations to the establishment in which it is worked.

They also do not have tools that enable the creation of a personal report, so it generates extra work and does not reduce the transactions section, which means that you have to create reports manually and even hire another service to take care of it.

As far as the system is concerned, it is something complex, due to the fact that it does not have flexible resources for the user and even more so if it is recently integrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

enjoy it

In general, the program helped me solve much of the problem I had before. More than anything because as the updates were improving my stay in terms of customers I had.

In a bigger case I can say that the cons will not affect you at all; because of the fact of having other complements that could cover them and more because it will not be so expensive to hire a freelancer to carry out an activity that has not worked for you with the program. That's why I can openly say that this is a good program and I would recommend you buy it.

Freshdesk review by Jaime R.
Jaime R.

"Do you want a good application? This is the application for you!"

What do you like best?

Some time ago I was looking for a program that would make it easier for me to create help tickets, add the cited ones and track the same tickets. Which I could get through Freshdesk, which has caught my attention and that's why I decided to buy it.

I was also able to get a reference to the ticket timer you have involved; so it made it easier for me to understand my billing system by capturing information and the coolest thing that everything was going in good time. Bearing this in mind, I was also able to build a community of clients, without any limit, where I almost played with this tool.

What do you dislike?

The problem with the program, is in the sound section towards the entrance tickets or any notification that arrived. More than anything because I wanted to configure different sounds to the requirements of my clients. With this I took the task of communicating immediately with the Freshdesk customer service line and I respond grotesquely and that it is not possible to configure the alert in any browser for your application and also be nature to this option in new updates.

Bearing this in mind, I saw it in bad taste, by the fact of having other useful resources, have such a treaty with their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

learn

Through this program I had the similarity of being able to overcome all those problems in which I was overwhelmed against my clients, who commonly complained to me of not having the consideration regarding the cited that they left me, for the fact of not characterizing themselves.

With this I was also able to extend my clients section and make a bigger list regarding the support they needed, bearing in mind that they covered my work schedule. This experience has been quite crucial for what is my work team, so we recommend to all forecast the same to all those who want to undertake tools of good use.

Freshdesk review by Celso G.
Celso G.

"This is an application!"

What do you like best?

This program has the similarity of being able to categorize each complement that you want to use and also to be able to make a pursuit to the labored work; for which it calls to me enough the attention and it is for that reason that I have acquired it.

Not only have I already lived this experience, but I had also seen multiple tips on the same program. This has the unique benefit that, in each version update, you wouldn't have to pay for it, but it automatically registers and updates you.

The other thing I like most about the program is that after the last version I can see more accurately the recent tickets of an added contact.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately as it has benefits, it has against and is that among it encompasses the part that the features of the previous update was not completely unified to the new one, a case that seemed bad to me for not providing the new tools.

As for the labels of the program has the similarity of adjusting a straight side, but in a moment manages to mix in a section only the lines. So it's pretty bad for me, to be dealing with the part of creating each time comments to solve the requests of my contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

a very good application, seriously recommended!

Thanks to this program I was able to open myself more to the scope of the support towards my contacts and clients that I had registered in my blog of notes. I was also able to get full advice from the team, after having a customer service section 24 hours a day.

Its functionality is handled in every sense towards the positive side, by the fact of having tools that make personal work not a problem, but something else that we can do every day. All its operation is understandable within a short time of use. We definitely recommend this product.

Freshdesk review by Eloise P.
Eloise P.

"A lot of features to use."

What do you like best?

Freshdesk has a ticket management system that can be configured for its unique operating processes. As on other platforms, this feature allows users to monitor the number of service requests. Or consult what they need to manage and make sure they don't overlook anything.

What distinguishes this software is that it is completely scalable and configurable. This way, they can tag, queue and route tickets according to their workflow. In addition, their ticketing system offers integrated collaboration tools. Like agent collision detection to avoid duplicate responses to a single ticket.

What do you dislike?

To speak negatively seems impossible to me. Well, Freshdesk has a lot of benefits that we have to take advantage of. But not everything is always totally good. We can say that Freshdesk's application capacity is sometimes a little limited.

On the other hand, there are alternative applications that are also limited. I mean, it doesn't support advanced features like customer segmentation. So we can say that this defect is general.

However, the Freshdeak platform may not be able to fulfill all your wishes at once. And that's something you need to take into account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a couple minutes to see what you need and if it Freshdesk has everything, give it a chance.

Lo inteligente sería hacer una lista de los diversos elementos esenciales que deben tenerse en cuenta, como las características principales, el presupuesto, los niveles de habilidad de los miembros del personal, el tamaño de la empresa, etc.

Luego, debe hacer su trabajo minuciosamente. Lea algunos comentarios de Freshdesk y mire en detalle cada una de las otras soluciones en su lista restringida.

Una investigación tan exhaustiva puede garantizar que rechace las plataformas mal ajustadas. Y seleccione la aplicación que presenta todos los elementos que necesita para el éxito de su negocio.

Freshdesk review by Amy L.
Amy L.

"Tickets? best way to deal with them."

What do you like best?

Freshdesk offers multiple support channels, such as telephone and email, as well as social networks, chats and forums. With this, you can manage all queries in a single panel. Even queue them according to your urgency, service level agreements or other metrics of your choice.

In addition to that, Freshdesk also has the ability to support self-service options such as knowledge bases. And forums so customers can help themselves with the information they need.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I find a feature so negative as to recommend not using this great explanation. Can it present any difficulties? Yes, but with a little guidance we can solve them.

If you are new to these issues it may seem frustrating to have so many options at hand and we know how to use them. So be patient and you'll get what you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put time and effort on it. You won't regret it.

The Supervisor and the Observer, which are time and event based triggers, respectively. They can be used to configure rules to send notifications automatically and manage ticket escalation and tracking.

Agents can create pre-formatted answer templates for common questions such as canned answers and reuse them with a single click.

These automated messages can be customized using placeholders and unique ticket information. Ensuring the high quality of support that all customers expect today.

Freshdesk review by Eva T.
Eva T.

"Just the best customer support and helpdesk solution!"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite things about Freshdesk is that it comes with support for 26 different ready-to-use languages. It allows each agent to customize their languages individually. Agents can also schedule work hours according to their local schedules.

By setting several working hours for each team, shift or location. Similarly, different SLA policies can be set for each product, department or company. Supported helpdesk, with automatically escalating emails to track violations.

Companies can choose to configure the support portal. To adapt to your brand by adding logos, adding colors, and even rewriting HTML on pages.

What do you dislike?

Disadvantages with respect to this application are few. However I can mention that one of them that I don't like about Freshdesk is that it is not so basic. It takes a little work and technical expertise.

Why does this happen? This happens when API calls are made to automatically pull and send information in and out of Freshdesk. But it's not all bad. The good news is that they have the API to allow this.

In this regard, there were some occasions where I had some problems getting the automatic allocation of tickets. For what? To go to the right place with the dispatcher. We found that the order of the rules makes a big difference.

Another of the most difficult things I can say is that it takes a little getting used to the interface. Once you understand the processes of opening and resolving tickets, it becomes easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With all mentioned before, I have nothing more to say. It's easy, useful and organized,

With email and most older systems, agents spend an excessive amount of time. They dedicate themselves to sorting, prioritizing and assigning problems/tickets to the right people.

Another productivity loss is when customers write with simple queries or multiple customers report the same problem. And agents have to write the same answer repeatedly.

Freshdesk comes with a number of automations to reduce the time, workload of agents and increase productivity. Dispatch'r runs on each new ticket and automatically sorts, prioritizes and assigns the ticket to the correct equipment.

Freshdesk review by Naomi K.
Naomi K.

"A lot of features, 100% useful."

What do you like best?

Freshdesk makes it easy to scale support across multiple products, languages and time zones. With multi-product support, all customer support queries can flow to the same support service. And be categorized and assigned to specific agents or teams with ease.

Each product can have specific assignment rules, different email notifications, customized service level agreements, etc. Associates, in addition to having its own support portal with a dedicated knowledge base and a community forum.

What do you dislike?

This is a rather difficult question to answer, as Freshdesk has many benefits that we must take advantage of. However, not everything is one hundred percent good. We can say that Freshdesk's application capacity may seem limited to you.

What does this mean? You can't launch consumer surveys from the application and there's no live chat support inside the application either.

On the other hand, Analytics is also limited. I mean it doesn't support advanced features like customer segmentation. In this way, seeing ourselves in this situation can be quite annoying.

The Freshdesk platform may not be able to fulfill all your wishes at once. And that's something you need to take into account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will be amaze with all the tools it has to offer! Give it a try!

In case an agent needs the opinion of a third party, such as an external supplier on a problem. You can forward the ticket to the provider directly from the helpdesk.

All responses from the external provider will be included as private notes in the ticket thread. In the case of telephone calls, Freshdesk gives agents the option to forward the call.

For chat queries, agents can route chats to the desired agent. Even consult with experts simultaneously in a private agent to agent chat. This is most often used in situations where a specific person or team specializes in solving a particular problem.

Freshdesk review by Alfred C.
Alfred C.

"what are you waiting for?"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most about freshdesk is this. The integration of Freshdesk's social networks is also first class. With support for Facebook pages, a synchronized Facebook support center.

Broadcasts to monitor what the world talks about a company and a social tab that works on the mobile. Freshdesk's support desk compares well with its competitors for companies that want to deal with a young customer base.

It is worth trying this new method that is breaking with old traditions. Technology Makes Its Own Again

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk still needs to support more social media platforms such as LinkedIn and others as they have become an important means to generate potential customers for the business.

Although Freshdesk is primarily a ticketing solution, I would love to see them incorporate other features. As a social network management solution like tracking what is said about the business and responding to all channels from Freshdesk. This will help avoid the need to buy two solutions for any customer-centric organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

willingness to learn

Freshdesk has helped me as it is designed for easy configuration to speed up user adoption. In addition, you can configure your service level agreements (SLA) to define ticket priorities and resolution time.

Tickets can be sorted according to your SLA policy, which helps you save time and manage customer expectations. You can see the most urgent problems and the allocated response time.

SLA customization is a big help if you have multiple products. You can set operating hours for different priority levels. This lets your customers know when to expect a response.

You can also customize the support portal with your logo and brand colors.

Freshdesk review by Ethelbert B.
Ethelbert B.

"very very very nice app :D"

What do you like best?

"Freshdesk" focuses on making sure it offers a comprehensive set of functions for each channel. In which a customer service team wants to interact with users.

"Freshdesk" offers excellent support for traditional channels such as email and telephone.

As well as modern channels such as chat, forums and social networks. With a ticket support service that is tightly integrated with all these channels.

Each "Freshdesk" account can have several associated custom mailboxes. This allows the support team to manage all their support emails in one place.

What do you dislike?

It takes a little work and technical expertise to make API calls to automatically extract and send information in and out of Freshdesk. The good news is that they have the API to enable this.

There were times when we had trouble getting the automatic allocation of tickets to go to the right place with the dispatcher. We found that the order of the rules makes a big difference.

It takes a bit of getting used to the interface. Once you understand the processes of opening and resolving tickets, it becomes easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is a nice app to use

You can automate tasks to increase the productivity of your support team. The software downloads repetitive tasks. In many cases, frequently asked questions can be answered with a canned answer.

Dispatch'r automatically prioritizes and assigns tickets to allow the administrator to focus on performance tracking. Using this, you can route tickets according to the different skills of your agents.

As well as notifying them about their tasks. There is also a "Supervisor" function that audits unresolved tickets or overdue tasks so you can follow them up as soon as possible.

Freshdesk review by Chloe H.
Chloe H.

"good experience with freshdesk"

What do you like best?

simple to use. The interface in very intuitive. Our support team got up and running without any real training, which is amazing.

FD is a excellent issue tracking software in the work.

-Reports and dashboards are very strong tools for analysis, especially in identifying what to do next if backlogged

Reports and dashboards are very strong tools for analysis.

Phone support is very good in connectivity

Administrative settings are flawless, providing ability to restrict permissions perfectly

Merging of contacts is very effective

What do you dislike?

Slow to very slow if custom-coded

Quite expensive to access custom features and customization

Chat feature is not the best solution that exists

Regular contact fields are limited to 2 telephone numbers

Recommendations to others considering the product

recommendations, no truth, is an easy to use system or program.

We no longer use inboxes to track incidents, resulting in better tracking and results for customers. In addition, we can use tickets and previous broadcasts to develop knowledge, both internal, for specific customers, and internally

We've seen a lot of tracking applications, and FD works best!

Freshdesk review by Henry G.
Henry G.

"it work"

What do you like best?

I really liked the communication with the members of our team. It's so easy to "assign" emails to the right department and the right person within that same department. Forget about pressing the forward button again and getting your teammates' emails stuck. In addition, you can privately leave your colleagues notes that the customer doesn't see, but that stay in the email chain. Customer service is really good and they will respond quickly and accurately to anything you ask no matter how small.

What do you dislike?

something that's a little annoying, is if you apply it to a group - leave the email in 'unassigned' on the dashboard. Only if you apply it to a person will you remove it from this section. Again, we make sure to assign it to an individual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it, you won't regret it.

I was delighted with the service freshdesk offers, is a wonder, is very easy and intuitive to use, I dare say that you do not need great knowledge in the field to manage the program or just the basics at least to communicate with your customers or co-workers, this application has helped me solve and communicate the problems in my area, is the maximum.

Freshdesk review by Lynn R.
Lynn R.

"this app rocks"

What do you like best?

The user experience is very well designed. I looked for other applications and they all had the same price, however Freshdesk stands out for its ease of use.

Freshdesk is surprisingly easy to understand for the less technically inclined people in the company and that is a victory.

Freshdesk is full of features and although there are many that we will not be using in the foreseeable future, there were enough really useful ones.

The ease of use of these features especially compared to shared mail made us buy this program!

"Group", "assigned to", "Tags", "Sender", "Observer". We discovered how to automate them all

What do you dislike?

I think there should be an algorithm and intelligent spam identification system that sends spam tickets directly to the Spam folder. On the other hand, building and maintaining a common database of spammers would add even more charm to the software.

In this way, an operator can manually examine Spam tickets and process them respectively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

best app for me

freshdesk came into my life as a ray of light haha, I have facilitated the way I communicate with my clients and colleagues at work, I can perform faster my supervisions and reviews because I can maintain a better communication with this program.

Freshdesk review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Recommended Application"

What do you like best?

The FD interface is simple and manageable, making it easy to change our old ticket format. It is easy to work together on a single ticket, especially with the ability to create Private Notes that are visible only to operators. Email templates help streamline tasks, and time-based rules ensure that tickets are not put on hold too regularly. Applications are also useful for extending some of the features or for customizing functions.

Finally, I would love to thank the support of FreshDesk. They are very attentive and usually respond within a couple of hours. I don't think we've had a single open ticket (waiting for a response) for more than a day. For example, another organization we support had difficulty making outgoing email work.

What do you dislike?

There's a couple of weird details about the solution builder. I'd like it to be more of a "what you see is what you get" feature, although you can preview your drafts before publishing the page.

I wanted to attach, for example, some footnotes, using superscript numbers in the text for indexing. This was not in the formatting options available, so I used the [highly appreciated] HTML editor. The problem is that numbers continue to appear as plain text in the standard editor, and only appear as superscript in the preview (and of course in the published page).

Recommendations to others considering the product

recommendations? none, buy it and you'll see!

In general FD has tried an application at the height of the circumstance, thanks to the application and its many functions quite useful and could help my customers more in their doubts and problems, is a very welcome application.

Freshdesk review by Kevin K.
Kevin K.

"Best multi-channel customer platform."

What do you like best?

Because of its organized interface, it is very easy to have everything at hand. Reports, logs and much more are easily accessible. It has integration to multiple platforms, from computers, mobiles and even social networks. Making the reach and support provided to our customers is greater. Increasing their satisfaction and liking towards the company, because we are for them from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Your automation options. I think these options need to be improved as they have a lot of potential but lack some things that would be very useful and would make a more effective integration to the functioning of this one. Thus achieving a more fluid interaction with users.

Also their range of social networks is a little limited, extending it a little more would be perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have used a similar tool before, you will have noticed that some have delays and problems. With FreshDesk that doesn't happen. Undoubtedly the best performance and easy installation.

Mainly to attend the doubts and questions of our clients, trying to offer the best attention for them, and until now FreshDesk has allowed us to do it without any problem.

Freshdesk review by Alex B.
Alex B.

"Just amazing! Need support service? Give it a try"

What do you like best?

It's easy to categorize and keep track of your work, especially with the new FreshDesk Mint version. The new FreshDesk Mint also shows a contact's recent tickets, so I can quickly see their recent history. Once you know what the solutions to their most common problems are, you can post self-service procedures for the easy ones that they can handle themselves - thus freeing you from unnecessary remote support or onsite support events.

All its features are designed to help you get on top of your service delivery and get the metrics you need to maintain quality service while adding clients & technicians.

What do you dislike?

Well, there is really nothing I don't like about Freshdesk other than a little improvement with spam handling and spammers. No doubt Freshdesk already takes care of it but slightly in a different manner. Another slight issue is with the contact management. For any contacts that are deleted, Freshdesk marks tickets from those contacts as spam which I think is wrong. From time-to-time, the contact database increases with people contacting only once and then never turning back for years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Time saving functionality on many levels. Less emails in your inbox, and less hitting the forward button. Best part, if you're using Zendesk, you can import your emails from there when you get started. You gotta try it.

It has helped to get much more speed and efficiency in our support work flow : Automation, assignements, grouping, tagging, SLA, Monitoring, Canned Responses, Integrated Widget, Email Forwarding, Facebook integration, etc.

Freshdesk review by Clyde C.
Clyde C.

"Freshdesk is a workable solution, but takes a lot of maintenance."

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is a big improvement over handling support via email. It keeps responses from customers together and provides good tools for sharing support responsibilities with other agents. The "solutions" section is very helpful to my customers and is easier to create and edit than my web site, plus solutions can be easily linked or added to customer responses.

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk seems to be intended for support for software companies, not consumer products. As such, it is very biased toward a semi-technical customer base. For example, for a user to get support, they must click the button that says "create a ticket". In the software world, that is very obvious lingo, however it confuses non-technical customers (in my world, the ones most likely to need support). It would be more universal to have the button say something like "contact us" for example. I have had a lot of negative feedback from my customers just because they didn't know where to start, so that often results in a phone call which is much less effective and much costlier. Additionally, the Freshdesk system prefers to have users create an account before submitting a ticket. That is a lot to ask of customers who are just looking for an answer. Because I allow customers to create a ticket without explicitly creating an account, Freshdesk assumes the customer name to be the first part of their email address - which makes for very impersonal initial responses. Editing the customer name requires a surprising number of steps. There are many other similar issues with Freshdesk that I have reported to Freshdesk and they have promised to respond, but that was many months ago now - which makes me think they are having a hard time managing support using their own tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshdesk is a viable solution, but is not without issues. I suspect the same could be said of any support solution, so for the price Freshdesk is a reasonable choice. Freshdesk appears to be a relatively young company with potential for great improvement. If they are successful, it will be very good to grow with them, but the decision is not without risk.

Using Freshdesk has allowed me to hire additional part-time support agents and provide a well coordinated response to customer technical questions, product information, endorsements, and general feedback. While it takes some effort to work around the items I dislike, we have still been able to create a lot of lifelong customers because we solved their problems. We have also realized a number of new dealers and distributors who contacted us via our Freshdesk portal.

Freshdesk review by Rachael O.
Rachael O.

"Don't let your tickets drown in your inbox! Manager them better with this. "

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is great for tracking employee and customer requests throughout the whole process. Our tickets are visible so it makes it obvious who is currently needed to perform an action. I'm not sure if there is a private feature. It keeps the tickets in the system so you can go back if needed.

What do you dislike?

We use Trello to track our projects and the integrations with Trello aren't great. What happens is; we get spam emails into Freshdesk and they auto-populate into a card in Trello. We had to turn the feature off so now we have to manually enter tickets into Trello.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, if you have requests getting lost and drowning in your inbox - this is the best platform for you.

Freshdesk helps us keep track of all our requests. We get hundreds of requests a week and without Freshdesk, they would just get lost in an inbox.

Freshdesk review by Tristan D.
Tristan D.

"A simple, if limited, support system."

What do you like best?

Freshdesk recently went through a UI refresh which added a lot of productivity and speed to the experience of using their system. It had been a long time since anything was changed, so this was welcome. Also, there is a handy mobile application.

Dashboards have been added recently as well, in order to see ticket throughput and close rates more easily.

Freshdesk has fast loading times and the new interface is much more user friendly, plus it works in real-time now and nobody needs to refresh to see more information.

What do you dislike?

Reporting and analytics are sub-par unfortunately. It's very difficult to pull the information that you need in order to see efficiency by customer or ticket type. Also, the API does not work as expected.

I wish the dashboards were more customisable. Right now it's nice to see what is happening across all departments, but drill-down or configuration would be much more helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend setting up an API connection to pull data into a separate data lake for analytics. Reporting in Freshdesk is minimal for the level we are on, but there is an API. The API is a little lacking, but support can address any issues in data quality you have when setting up.

We are able to provide support services to our many clients in one interface and system. We were able to create an "air traffic control" system to funnel tickets to the correct departments for higher visibility and close rates.

Freshdesk review by Ray T.
Ray T.

"app for the work"

What do you like best?

Occasional Agents - great function to keep agents without having to buy additional places .

Very convenient multilingual function .

LIQUID offers numerous possibilities.

Gamma functions

Fully functional API and convenient to use.

Good Dispatch, Supervisors and Observers functionality.

What do you dislike?

There is no clear information on the establishment of integrations.

No possibility to create your own report - only pre-constructed ones are used.

I guess the b2b system should be much more flexible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application, it is very good and easy to use, you can do much more than just talk and write.

with freshdesk my way of communicating changed to a simpler but at the same time more complex and

complete with many functions still unattended or undiscovered, it has helped me a lot in my work and I can perfectly inform both my colleagues and my clients about my work and problems without inconvenience.

Freshdesk review by Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

"Convenient customer management"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is one of the best applications for small and medium business customers. It is possible to assign customer requests. I like that Freshdesk easily integrates into several subsystems and provides the flexibility to use it in several channels, such as a PC. And it also has a special mobile application - it's very convenient.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that we can not insert videos and large documents. And also I want to be able to instantly connect Freshdesk to notifications by e-mail. For example, if we publish a new ad, we want all customers to see it right away. I would also like to have access to analytics. And the opportunity to see how many active users from the total.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decent software. Always will work on what you need. The platform works quickly and without failures, all your documents are protected. I recommend it to you.

This helps us stay in touch with customers and help them solve their problems using systems. In addition, our technical support is much organized and accelerated. Freshdesk helps us in providing instant offers to our customers, and this significantly increases our sales

Freshdesk review by Pedro H. K.
Pedro H. K.

"Best Helpdesk yet? "

What do you like best?

The fact that the tool adapts for whatever you need to use. Freshdesk is a really customizable, so that means you can create your own type of work setting up custom rules or even building some app using It's on, really complete API.

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk is constantly evolving as any software out in the market. So sometimes you can currently feel some kind of "lag" when using It. But that really depends on the current browser and how frequently you clean your browser Caches & Cookies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are whiling to have a really complete Support tool, and pay a low budget price for that, you should definitively use Freshdesk. And you don't even need to be a PRO, as the tool is intuitive and easy to use.

But if you still are stuck on some process you can for sure contact their Support (They are going to solve).

Currently I'm using Freshdesk as a Support tool keeping all the e-mails and "Tickets" set up on a way It'd never be feasible before. There are so many using Freshdesk but the main I suppose is the multi-channel support and the fact to control and reply to all your Tickets on your smartphone.

Freshdesk review by Bengt B.
Bengt B.

"User friendly and have all necessery features needed for a help desk"

What do you like best?

Easy user interface, they way it's possible to customize how tickets shall be handled, built in knowledge base, easy to publish articles and more for end users to download, the forum possibility, external apps that gives even more possibilities

What do you dislike?

Would like to have the possibility to decide what ticket types should be included in the SLA even in the Garden plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup a wish list regarding the functionalities you want. Compare what Freshdesk can offer regarding your list and don't forget to set the a friendly UI high.

Administrate all support issues and at the same time build up an internal knowledge base for their solutions. Now we have one site for all customers to use when having support issues, questions, searching for information regarding our products. And also a way to interaction between customers and customers and us.

Freshdesk review by Chris J.
Chris J.

"A couple more features would make it perfect!"

What do you like best?

Here at my workplace, we use Freshdesk and really enjoy it. Being able to auto assign tickets and keep track of everything has been a huge help for us.

What do you dislike?

I really wish it would allow you to create templates to use in different common tickets. For example. We have a lot of people who email support about forgotten logins and how they can create accounts. These kinds of questions don't need detailed replies as they are the same each time. The ability to add a template for login info or account creation would speed up those repetitive emails a lot!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are definitely trying to improve their software. They recently upgraded their entire interface and we love it!

We are trying to provide fast responses without missing any questions. A lot of our reps develop solid relationships with customers, but the tradeoff is that they switch to personal emails quite often. Freshdesk's auto-assignment lets them keep that personal touch for assigned clients while keeping the ability to track things and prevent missed emails in their personal inboxes.

Freshdesk review by mary f.
mary f.

"Excellent platform for tracking and incident resolution"

What do you like best?

Receive customer requests through a platform where I can constantly monitor their importance as problems, incidents, questions, etc. in order to channel solutions and timely response, every time a ticket is created, it sends me an email copy to my email what I find excellent in this way I generate backup copies on my computer, offers response times which is great for customer satisfaction and accelerates the solution of each ticket.

What do you dislike?

I would like to offer the option of inserting documents in the ticket in this way to insert images that support the arguments sent by the client in order to take a better detail of the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application not only for the trust generated by the personalization of a business domain for the reception of insidences or questions by customers but also because it is a perfect control platform which allows through an easy interface to respond to each application submitted and go receiving notifications of their status as well as time for your response, I consider it a good tool that groups all the generated sources allowing monitoring and timely response to achieve customer satisfaction.

Me allowed to provide timely solutions to customers through a customized platform, allowing for the distribution of the ticket between the team and also to display all the information in one panel, which in fact we can resolve each of the situations in real time, having a personalized domain has brought us the benefit of giving confidence to customers, it is an excellent tool for general monitoring allowing to achieve customer satisfaction. Your panel shows all the detailed information which allows you to contact it quickly.

Freshdesk review by User

"Timely follow-up and personalized response to customer requests."

What do you like best?

One of the most pleasant features is that it allows to receive and send information through a personalized business domain which is established through a simple registration, it is very easy, it does not need large downloads, I love being able to attend the requests of the clients with respect to some inconvenience presented in the store and go giving him response in a certain period of time, working as response goals which allows to be productive and meet each request before the established time.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to allow inserting images or invoices in this way to be able to demonstrate in depth each request and that these are reflected in each requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application for control, monitoring and analysis of situations that may arise through the use of facilities by customers, it is important to give a timely response, with freshdesk is possible, since apart from offering a personalized domain is easy to use create ticket as well as browse all its functions allowing you to verify at any time the status of each request, which may be these problems, insidents or questions.

I have been allowed to be more productive and achieve customer satisfaction in less time by means of deadlines in the same way we distribute to the team members the different requests of the clients which results in easier resolution of minor problems. time, offers in a single panel everything related to the case as well as customer data which allows us to contact you at any time, this application offers the benefit of providing a domain with which we show ourselves personally to the client functioning as support and attending each request according to their degree of impotance.

Freshdesk review by User

"Efficiency in the resolution of requests generated by visitors, through a good follow-up."

What do you like best?

To receive and respond to requests received by customers through a business domain where we keep track of requests for questions, incidents or any type of problem that has been generated by the stay of any client, allowing response personalized to each request as well as to establish it according to the degree of importance, which allows to be resolved in function of having a satisfied client through a prompt response to the request.

What do you dislike?

I would like to allow you to insert images such as photos of a specific case or expense supports this to carry each more detailed request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the management of this application not only because of its versatility of use to meet customer requests and keep a check through the assignment between the members of the work team, but also because of how easy it is your task panel, the email notifications every time an application is generated, as well as having a domain which gives personality and formality to each activity.

We have been able to give a prompt response to the requests of our clients by means of the programming of expiry of each request that throws the application according to the degree of importance, this in order to keep us within the limits of efficiency, allows the distribution of the requests among the members of the team what makes its use more versatile and beneficial since we can be assigned by worker requests in order to streamline the process and increase overall productivity and good performance in the resolution of problems, and thereby continue to maintain the customer's visit.

Freshdesk review by emigdio z.
emigdio z.

"Personalized response to each of the requests generated by customers."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application is the personification that gives to provide a domain for the reception of questions, incidents or any other request that customers want to make, offers a support platform for tracking incidents at a low cost, account with an easy task panel which allows me to receive and send emails, sharing with some team member pleases me especially because it establishes a response time once the type of incident is presented, which allows a timely response in the time lapses established and earning customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

I would like this application to allow me to insert documents to support some cases such as images, invoices, etc., in this way to make the presentation of each application easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider that this application is important because it allows to keep track of the requests made by the clients through personalized response through an established business domain, allowing to verify and give a quick response, besides this I recommend this application because it is a way to group Support requests and give the importance that is required to achieve customer satisfaction.

Through the notifications of arrival of each application we have been able to give an optimal response to the client, with which we have managed to be grateful and happy for the prompt response provided, it gives me the benefit of being able to visualize in a single panel the customer requests and in turn verify the status of each as well as being distributed in the work team for the good performance of daily activities in function of providing good service.

Freshdesk review by Federico G.
Federico G.

"Thank god this service exists!"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and stability on the service.

Easy to use, and easy to teach users to know the how-to's.

Having the ability to use other tools this site offers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dont like about this service is the inestability on the iOS app. Sometimes I can't even respond to a email because the button goes out in a second.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My review displays my needs, and many IT workers needs.

Our company started using this tool almos a year ago.

We were a caos of a IT company, all of our clients contacted us from various sites and ways, and managing this, was a challenge.

Since we started using this tool, all of our clients now use this platform, helping us to centralize and organize the tickets, request, etc.

We have aprox. 20 clients and within them almost three hundred computers. Inside an a IT company who does primarly Helpdesk and Network infraestructure you can realise there is always something to fix, and thanks to this tool we managed to sort most of our problems, arranging from centralizing tickets and requesters in order to have our labor day organized and siplifying our job.

Oh, a plus? Now there is a service called freshping wich with it I now im able to monitor sites, public IP addesses etcetera in order to know if my client's site/app is down or he just forgotten to connect his computer to the correct WiFi, believe me, it does happen often.

Freshdesk review by cruz alberto l.
cruz alberto l.

"Control of all requests made by customers for a timely response."

What do you like best?

I like that we can take a receipt of claims, questions or attachments of customers in a customized application which part of a business domain which is created from the registry which allows us to respond to our customers in a personalized way attending each of the requests according to their priority and to distribute among the work team, the system will inform us the maximum response time to each one, which is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I would like the system to attach documents or images related to the case in order to have support that is necessary for the proper development of each application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this application to carry out a control and monitoring of support with questions or incidents that take place in the company, which can handle all the requests that originate from the client in order to continue showing a good image with response timely, allowing to distribute each request among the team what makes the application more profitable and productive, it is easy to use so as it is being used, the practical area that will be more manageable will be realized. client.

Attack on time the problems that in some way or another makes the customer unsatisfied through the reception of emails sent by customers giving them a prompt response which makes us win customer satisfaction and this continues to make use of our services.

We have been able to take better control of the requests made by customers through the monitoring of each of their requirements, which has made us more satisfied customers in the short term.

Freshdesk review by fheliandro M.
fheliandro M.

"Follow up of questions, problems, incidents, requests, etc. that are generated by customers when mak"

What do you like best?

This tool offers a personalized domain depending on the name of the company to receive, respond and follow up on questions, problems, incidents, requests, etc. that are generated by customers when making use of our facilities. according to the degree of importance, it has an expiration date in which the customer must respond to this to carry out a planning and a good image for the company. This application is great for me.

What do you dislike?

I would love that it offered the option of fast impression, in this way to be able to have information with respect to some specific case at hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider that this application is very good to organize the requests of the clients in an organized manner based on requests that originate in the provision of the service, through a personalized and easy to manage domain that groups each request in alphabetical order which makes it easier location, in the panel you can see the different status of each ticket as well as the general information of the person in case of requiring contact as well as see the productivity of the performance of each agent in terms of the solution to each task.

I have been able to provide a personalized and timely response to the clients through the follow-up and distribution of each request among the support department, so we can show more efficiency in the quality of response.

We have been able to see the satisfaction of the client when a quick response is given to what is requested, which makes the client satisfied and willing to return and make use of our services.

Freshdesk review by leinys L.
leinys L.

"Personalized tracking of requests made by customers."

What do you like best?

We began to use this application to support complaints and suggestions from customers who use our services in order to follow up on each of their applications in a truly complete platform that allows verifying the status as well as moving the already attended.

What do you dislike?

I would like you to offer the option to print each application in order to have the information at hand for the preparation of monthly reports and subsequent file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to take care of the requests made by customers who make use of the services in this way to maintain customer satisfaction and re-use the services and in turn to be a multiplier with personalized attention, so I recommend this application which has a task panel easy to use and scroll through the various functions it offers.

We keep a personalized follow-up of each of the requests sent by our clients in order that each situation is attended to in the short term avoiding discontent and increasing with a prompt response the progressive use of the services, maintaining the slogan of satisfied customer is a multiplier of Negative or positive services therefore it is important to give a timely solution.

Freshdesk review by Jose L R.
Jose L R.

"Comfortable support application to provide personalized response."

What do you like best?

This application allows us to have a personalized support email, in which we receive all requests from customers in order to improve our quality of response to the requirements that are planted by each of them.

What do you dislike?

I did not get something that I do not like, on the contrary, it simplifies my daily tasks by being able to locate problems for a later improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this support platform to all people who want to attack the problems and improve the quality of response, it is easy to use and has an interface in which it provides speed of dislocation in addition to having a customer service always attentive to help in doubts that may arise throughout its use.

Freshdesk gives me security and peace of mind to maintain fluid communication with our clients / members organized, in a timely and efficient way, I love your simple task panel so you can know the multiple functions in minutes matters.

Freshdesk review by Clara R.
Clara R.

"Perfect customer service platform."

What do you like best?

The idea that being able to handle the messages and tickets sent by our customers and be able to respond quickly is possible thanks to FreshDesk, its interface is a clean and functional. The option to add automatic replies makes it possible to create a FAQ system and have it available for them. While answering a ticket you have all the necessary information right there, to verify and be up to date with the customer.

What do you dislike?

The lack of capacity for visual customization, has a lot of tools and gadgets, but visually is very limited and it would be good to give a more appropriate touch to the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your support team is stressed by handling so many emails, this is your solution.

Our support team's ease of responding to customers and their comfort in communicating with us.

Learn more about Freshdesk

Freshdesk Videos

Learning about Freshdesk?

* We monitor all Freshdesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(2,079)