(1,886)

Freshdesk is a cloud-based helpdesk software that streamlines customer conversations across multiple channels including email & phone. It enables faster collaboration with your support team for quick responses to your customer. With 150+ integrations, we make it simple for businesses to provide superior customer support. We are trusted by 100,000+ companies across different industries.

Work for Freshdesk?

Learning about Freshdesk?

Freshdesk Reviews

Ask Freshdesk a Question
Showing 1,891 Freshdesk reviews
Freshdesk review by Clyde C.
Clyde C.

"Freshdesk is a workable solution, but takes a lot of maintenance."

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is a big improvement over handling support via email. It keeps responses from customers together and provides good tools for sharing support responsibilities with other agents. The "solutions" section is very helpful to my customers and is easier to create and edit than my web site, plus solutions can be easily linked or added to customer responses.

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk seems to be intended for support for software companies, not consumer products. As such, it is very biased toward a semi-technical customer base. For example, for a user to get support, they must click the button that says "create a ticket". In the software world, that is very obvious lingo, however it confuses non-technical customers (in my world, the ones most likely to need support). It would be more universal to have the button say something like "contact us" for example. I have had a lot of negative feedback from my customers just because they didn't know where to start, so that often results in a phone call which is much less effective and much costlier. Additionally, the Freshdesk system prefers to have users create an account before submitting a ticket. That is a lot to ask of customers who are just looking for an answer. Because I allow customers to create a ticket without explicitly creating an account, Freshdesk assumes the customer name to be the first part of their email address - which makes for very impersonal initial responses. Editing the customer name requires a surprising number of steps. There are many other similar issues with Freshdesk that I have reported to Freshdesk and they have promised to respond, but that was many months ago now - which makes me think they are having a hard time managing support using their own tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshdesk is a viable solution, but is not without issues. I suspect the same could be said of any support solution, so for the price Freshdesk is a reasonable choice. Freshdesk appears to be a relatively young company with potential for great improvement. If they are successful, it will be very good to grow with them, but the decision is not without risk.

Using Freshdesk has allowed me to hire additional part-time support agents and provide a well coordinated response to customer technical questions, product information, endorsements, and general feedback. While it takes some effort to work around the items I dislike, we have still been able to create a lot of lifelong customers because we solved their problems. We have also realized a number of new dealers and distributors who contacted us via our Freshdesk portal.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freshdesk
Freshdesk review by Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

"Convenient customer management"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is one of the best applications for small and medium business customers. It is possible to assign customer requests. I like that Freshdesk easily integrates into several subsystems and provides the flexibility to use it in several channels, such as a PC. And it also has a special mobile application - it's very convenient.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that we can not insert videos and large documents. And also I want to be able to instantly connect Freshdesk to notifications by e-mail. For example, if we publish a new ad, we want all customers to see it right away. I would also like to have access to analytics. And the opportunity to see how many active users from the total.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decent software. Always will work on what you need. The platform works quickly and without failures, all your documents are protected. I recommend it to you.

This helps us stay in touch with customers and help them solve their problems using systems. In addition, our technical support is much organized and accelerated. Freshdesk helps us in providing instant offers to our customers, and this significantly increases our sales

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Freshdesk review by Chris J.
Chris J.

"A couple more features would make it perfect!"

What do you like best?

Here at my workplace, we use Freshdesk and really enjoy it. Being able to auto assign tickets and keep track of everything has been a huge help for us.

What do you dislike?

I really wish it would allow you to create templates to use in different common tickets. For example. We have a lot of people who email support about forgotten logins and how they can create accounts. These kinds of questions don't need detailed replies as they are the same each time. The ability to add a template for login info or account creation would speed up those repetitive emails a lot!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are definitely trying to improve their software. They recently upgraded their entire interface and we love it!

We are trying to provide fast responses without missing any questions. A lot of our reps develop solid relationships with customers, but the tradeoff is that they switch to personal emails quite often. Freshdesk's auto-assignment lets them keep that personal touch for assigned clients while keeping the ability to track things and prevent missed emails in their personal inboxes.

Freshdesk review by mary f.
mary f.

"Excellent platform for tracking and incident resolution"

What do you like best?

Receive customer requests through a platform where I can constantly monitor their importance as problems, incidents, questions, etc. in order to channel solutions and timely response, every time a ticket is created, it sends me an email copy to my email what I find excellent in this way I generate backup copies on my computer, offers response times which is great for customer satisfaction and accelerates the solution of each ticket.

What do you dislike?

I would like to offer the option of inserting documents in the ticket in this way to insert images that support the arguments sent by the client in order to take a better detail of the information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application not only for the trust generated by the personalization of a business domain for the reception of insidences or questions by customers but also because it is a perfect control platform which allows through an easy interface to respond to each application submitted and go receiving notifications of their status as well as time for your response, I consider it a good tool that groups all the generated sources allowing monitoring and timely response to achieve customer satisfaction.

Me allowed to provide timely solutions to customers through a customized platform, allowing for the distribution of the ticket between the team and also to display all the information in one panel, which in fact we can resolve each of the situations in real time, having a personalized domain has brought us the benefit of giving confidence to customers, it is an excellent tool for general monitoring allowing to achieve customer satisfaction. Your panel shows all the detailed information which allows you to contact it quickly.

Freshdesk review by Jim Michael R.
Jim Michael R.

"Timely follow-up and personalized response to customer requests."

What do you like best?

One of the most pleasant features is that it allows to receive and send information through a personalized business domain which is established through a simple registration, it is very easy, it does not need large downloads, I love being able to attend the requests of the clients with respect to some inconvenience presented in the store and go giving him response in a certain period of time, working as response goals which allows to be productive and meet each request before the established time.

What do you dislike?

I would like it to allow inserting images or invoices in this way to be able to demonstrate in depth each request and that these are reflected in each requirement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application for control, monitoring and analysis of situations that may arise through the use of facilities by customers, it is important to give a timely response, with freshdesk is possible, since apart from offering a personalized domain is easy to use create ticket as well as browse all its functions allowing you to verify at any time the status of each request, which may be these problems, insidents or questions.

I have been allowed to be more productive and achieve customer satisfaction in less time by means of deadlines in the same way we distribute to the team members the different requests of the clients which results in easier resolution of minor problems. time, offers in a single panel everything related to the case as well as customer data which allows us to contact you at any time, this application offers the benefit of providing a domain with which we show ourselves personally to the client functioning as support and attending each request according to their degree of impotance.

Freshdesk review by Franny G.
Franny G.

"Efficiency in the resolution of requests generated by visitors, through a good follow-up."

What do you like best?

To receive and respond to requests received by customers through a business domain where we keep track of requests for questions, incidents or any type of problem that has been generated by the stay of any client, allowing response personalized to each request as well as to establish it according to the degree of importance, which allows to be resolved in function of having a satisfied client through a prompt response to the request.

What do you dislike?

I would like to allow you to insert images such as photos of a specific case or expense supports this to carry each more detailed request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the management of this application not only because of its versatility of use to meet customer requests and keep a check through the assignment between the members of the work team, but also because of how easy it is your task panel, the email notifications every time an application is generated, as well as having a domain which gives personality and formality to each activity.

We have been able to give a prompt response to the requests of our clients by means of the programming of expiry of each request that throws the application according to the degree of importance, this in order to keep us within the limits of efficiency, allows the distribution of the requests among the members of the team what makes its use more versatile and beneficial since we can be assigned by worker requests in order to streamline the process and increase overall productivity and good performance in the resolution of problems, and thereby continue to maintain the customer's visit.

Freshdesk review by emigdio z.
emigdio z.

"Personalized response to each of the requests generated by customers."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this application is the personification that gives to provide a domain for the reception of questions, incidents or any other request that customers want to make, offers a support platform for tracking incidents at a low cost, account with an easy task panel which allows me to receive and send emails, sharing with some team member pleases me especially because it establishes a response time once the type of incident is presented, which allows a timely response in the time lapses established and earning customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

I would like this application to allow me to insert documents to support some cases such as images, invoices, etc., in this way to make the presentation of each application easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider that this application is important because it allows to keep track of the requests made by the clients through personalized response through an established business domain, allowing to verify and give a quick response, besides this I recommend this application because it is a way to group Support requests and give the importance that is required to achieve customer satisfaction.

Through the notifications of arrival of each application we have been able to give an optimal response to the client, with which we have managed to be grateful and happy for the prompt response provided, it gives me the benefit of being able to visualize in a single panel the customer requests and in turn verify the status of each as well as being distributed in the work team for the good performance of daily activities in function of providing good service.

Freshdesk review by Federico G.
Federico G.

"Thank god this service exists!"

What do you like best?

Flexibility and stability on the service.

Easy to use, and easy to teach users to know the how-to's.

Having the ability to use other tools this site offers.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i dont like about this service is the inestability on the iOS app. Sometimes I can't even respond to a email because the button goes out in a second.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My review displays my needs, and many IT workers needs.

Our company started using this tool almos a year ago.

We were a caos of a IT company, all of our clients contacted us from various sites and ways, and managing this, was a challenge.

Since we started using this tool, all of our clients now use this platform, helping us to centralize and organize the tickets, request, etc.

We have aprox. 20 clients and within them almost three hundred computers. Inside an a IT company who does primarly Helpdesk and Network infraestructure you can realise there is always something to fix, and thanks to this tool we managed to sort most of our problems, arranging from centralizing tickets and requesters in order to have our labor day organized and siplifying our job.

Oh, a plus? Now there is a service called freshping wich with it I now im able to monitor sites, public IP addesses etcetera in order to know if my client's site/app is down or he just forgotten to connect his computer to the correct WiFi, believe me, it does happen often.

Freshdesk review by cruz alberto l.
cruz alberto l.

"Control of all requests made by customers for a timely response."

What do you like best?

I like that we can take a receipt of claims, questions or attachments of customers in a customized application which part of a business domain which is created from the registry which allows us to respond to our customers in a personalized way attending each of the requests according to their priority and to distribute among the work team, the system will inform us the maximum response time to each one, which is excellent.

What do you dislike?

I would like the system to attach documents or images related to the case in order to have support that is necessary for the proper development of each application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this application to carry out a control and monitoring of support with questions or incidents that take place in the company, which can handle all the requests that originate from the client in order to continue showing a good image with response timely, allowing to distribute each request among the team what makes the application more profitable and productive, it is easy to use so as it is being used, the practical area that will be more manageable will be realized. client.

Attack on time the problems that in some way or another makes the customer unsatisfied through the reception of emails sent by customers giving them a prompt response which makes us win customer satisfaction and this continues to make use of our services.

We have been able to take better control of the requests made by customers through the monitoring of each of their requirements, which has made us more satisfied customers in the short term.

Freshdesk review by fheliandro M.
fheliandro M.

"Follow up of questions, problems, incidents, requests, etc. that are generated by customers when mak"

What do you like best?

This tool offers a personalized domain depending on the name of the company to receive, respond and follow up on questions, problems, incidents, requests, etc. that are generated by customers when making use of our facilities. according to the degree of importance, it has an expiration date in which the customer must respond to this to carry out a planning and a good image for the company. This application is great for me.

What do you dislike?

I would love that it offered the option of fast impression, in this way to be able to have information with respect to some specific case at hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I consider that this application is very good to organize the requests of the clients in an organized manner based on requests that originate in the provision of the service, through a personalized and easy to manage domain that groups each request in alphabetical order which makes it easier location, in the panel you can see the different status of each ticket as well as the general information of the person in case of requiring contact as well as see the productivity of the performance of each agent in terms of the solution to each task.

I have been able to provide a personalized and timely response to the clients through the follow-up and distribution of each request among the support department, so we can show more efficiency in the quality of response.

We have been able to see the satisfaction of the client when a quick response is given to what is requested, which makes the client satisfied and willing to return and make use of our services.

Freshdesk review by leinys L.
leinys L.

"Personalized tracking of requests made by customers."

What do you like best?

We began to use this application to support complaints and suggestions from customers who use our services in order to follow up on each of their applications in a truly complete platform that allows verifying the status as well as moving the already attended.

What do you dislike?

I would like you to offer the option to print each application in order to have the information at hand for the preparation of monthly reports and subsequent file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to take care of the requests made by customers who make use of the services in this way to maintain customer satisfaction and re-use the services and in turn to be a multiplier with personalized attention, so I recommend this application which has a task panel easy to use and scroll through the various functions it offers.

We keep a personalized follow-up of each of the requests sent by our clients in order that each situation is attended to in the short term avoiding discontent and increasing with a prompt response the progressive use of the services, maintaining the slogan of satisfied customer is a multiplier of Negative or positive services therefore it is important to give a timely solution.

Freshdesk review by Jose L R.
Jose L R.

"Comfortable support application to provide personalized response."

What do you like best?

This application allows us to have a personalized support email, in which we receive all requests from customers in order to improve our quality of response to the requirements that are planted by each of them.

What do you dislike?

I did not get something that I do not like, on the contrary, it simplifies my daily tasks by being able to locate problems for a later improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this support platform to all people who want to attack the problems and improve the quality of response, it is easy to use and has an interface in which it provides speed of dislocation in addition to having a customer service always attentive to help in doubts that may arise throughout its use.

Freshdesk gives me security and peace of mind to maintain fluid communication with our clients / members organized, in a timely and efficient way, I love your simple task panel so you can know the multiple functions in minutes matters.

Freshdesk review by Nick D.
Nick D.

"A Very Powerful Tool with Great Support"

What do you like best?

I love Freshdesk's easy to use interface. We never have trouble training our users on Freshdesk. They find it very intuitive. I also love Freshdesk's support. Everyone that I speak with is very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. They are quick to respond and have creative and viable solutions to our issues. We've found Freshdesk to be a great solution that stacks up well against other service desk solutions at a lower cost.

What do you dislike?

The platform is a bit limited at times. Freshdesk has great functionality, but we've had some minor hurdles to deal with as we're up-scaling. Sometimes, limits on the amounts and types of fields/reports that are available can be a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask questions of the Freshdesk team. They will take all of your requests into consideration. I would also recommend calling support if possible. that's the quickest way to get in touch with someone and they often have a solution to offer right away.

Before Freshdesk, our customers we emailing their account managers directly with their issues. We had no good way to organize their requests and make sure we were responding to them in a timely manner. Our support to our customers has improved greatly with Freshdesk. We have all of our customer's requests organized in one central location. We can easily report on SLA figures as well as trends on what customers are having issues with. We also now have a great place to upload knowledge base articles so that our customers can self-service.

Freshdesk review by Robert J.
Robert J.

"Freshdesk is really a fresh look at the support service"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to unify many communication channels. Freshdesk will collect all the messages in one place and you no longer miss one of them. I also like the level of automation of this service, the processing of tickets is simple and for me, it is the best among competitors. Our agents began to execute more orders and solve problems much more quickly. The configuration and integration of Freshdesk went pretty quickly. I liked the work of the support service of Freshdesk, they quickly answered all the questions and helped us to integrate the service as quickly as possible. I almost forgot to mention the mobile app, it is designed to be as convenient as possible even on small screens. In addition, we can set not only the standard statuses of the order execution but also create our own, it's really very convenient.

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk provides ease of use, and there is nothing that I would not like about this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your customers to feel satisfied after contacting customer support, try Freshdesk. This is really a quality service. Moreover, for those who already use other similar services, I can only advise you to improve your work and go to Freshdesk.

Freshdesk is really a fresh look at the support team. This service brought many new things to our department; we organized our work in a new way. Freshdesk automated almost all the processes that we used to do manually. Earlier we had cases when several agents started to deal with one appeal, now there are no such problems.

Freshdesk review by Diofrank R.
Diofrank R.

"Support control and monitoring of the requests received."

What do you like best?

We make use of this application to handle the different inconveniences regarding shipping and receipt of merchandise in this way to keep track of all those situations in a personalized way through a domain of the managed only to process concerns of the people.

What do you dislike?

Offers an excellent service through the personalization of information, I have nothing negative to contribute.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is an alternative to provide support to any request that is generated through the provision of any service, it is practical and functional to go attacking those possible failures, I recommend this application especially for the monitoring and control of daily information.

Has a large task panel where you can respond to each request as well as the follow-up through the date of reception and the response date to complete the request, it is easy to use especially because it allows visualizing the different requests in the same panel.

Freshdesk review by Sagar B.
Sagar B.

"Great support tool "

What do you like best?

There are few things which I love about Freshdesk are

1- Great interface

2- Simple navigation

3- Offers many customizations

4- Freshdesk support team

The Freshdesk helped me in setting up the support workflow for my company. It helped my to automate the ticket assignment, escalation notification, follow-up automation. The report section of Freshdesk gives me an entire dump of ticket information which helps me to create a customized report and see how my team is doing.

What do you dislike?

I would not say dislike as it is a very strong word but I feel Freshdesk can improve lot on below two points.

1- Though the software is not that much buggy but I am must say it is slow.

2- There are very options in the reporting section. Freshdesk does need to add more options in terms customizing the report so it is presentable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Freshdesk as it is easy to setup, have some awesome customization, have a really good support team who is always there to help you with your questions. I just love using Freshdesk.

Though there is room for improvement, I am pretty much sure Freshdesk team is working on it.

The new UI is a little bit buggy and slower.

I still do not find any dedicated success manager who can help us to better structure our support process. If I could find the best practices among support standard that would be awesome

We are using Freshdesk mainly for email support and platform support.

Freshdesk review by Christine M.
Christine M.

"Freshdesk Review"

What do you like best?

I like best the report system. From Helpdesk Analysis, Productivity Reports, and Customer Happiness or the Satisfaction Survey. They have great customer support, both chat and email. It is flexible. Has multiple products portal. Very easy to configure and set up. All-in-one Support Platform.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, but I would as well mention the ticket summary. As we don't have many overdue tickets or must I say, nothing at all. So I'm thinking it looks unnecessary that there is an Overdue Summary. Unresolved and On Hold are the same, can leave one for them as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform is a great way of managing customers, whatever your business may be. From Social Platforms, CRM, website and dashboards, you can link and manage them all here.

Customer issues, inquiries, call back services, live chat and ticketing. Having a support platform is a very great way to manage inquiries when you have more than a hundred clients.

Freshdesk review by Praveer M.
Praveer M.

"Ultimate support system "

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is the ultimate support system for the organization or a person. it very easy to use. In the Freshdesk anybody can make his/her account easily. It is very easily accessible for anyone and easy to use. This is a kind of support system software for an employer of any company who wants to create an online problem-solving support system

What do you dislike?

There is nothing which is problematic in this software. We can easily generate tickets and easily support customers. Sometimes it is a little bit difficult to answer all tickets in a one day so these tickets will not automatically remove. whenever you will get you can solve them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend to everyone to use this software.

I am in the education department in the government of Rajasthan. Here, In this, I made an account for providing onsite support to the government teacher regarding their teaching process. They are generating tickets with their classroom practices and from the office, I am regularly supporting the teacher by providing a solution to them.

Freshdesk review by Vito C.
Vito C.

"Simple, understandable and helpful resources."

What do you like best?

With this software, I can easily work together with all my team from across my business to give faster and consecutive answers to our clients. Also, I have the ability to resolve problems faster by cleavage tag into smaller tasks that relative teams can work on in parallel.

What do you dislike?

I don't think that this platform can bring some bad problems or harm to our company. Also, all work with install and use are fast and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software allows quicker cooperate with your team and will help you deliver enterprise client support. You will be able to coordinate much better and avoid extra strategic overhead. You will make all support dialogue, be it email or social onto a single stage and control every client interaction seamlessly.

This platform helps us to control clients experience. With a faster overview of the reports page, we can understand how the support team is working. We can bring in extra help when needed using day passage and control shifts better.

Freshdesk review by Armando  R.
Armando R.

"Freshdesk is Everything you need to deliver exceptional customer support""

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is help desk on cloud , it is simple to use, set up and ready to work with a few configuration , even though is an intuitive tool has a complete on line documentation also with a efficient support team .

Dashwork with your real time information about what happen in your helpdesk , many productivity reports.

It is a multichannel plataform with Email ,Portal telephone, chat ,witget and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook to rise your requerements.

Also have many integration with other aplicatios as Agent Productivity ,Bot CRM,E-Commerce

Email Marketing File Sharing & Collaboration,Google Apps, Time Tracking & Billing

Video, Telephony & SMS

It is Multilanguage and also has mobile app for agents IOS and androide.

Freshdesk has different suscription plan from free to complete suite , it is a pay-as-you-go service and you can upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time.

In addition it is a secure application with Information Security Compliance Certifications.(TRUSTe General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).SOC2 type II) their data center are complient with ISO 27001, SSAE-16 y HIPAA.

What do you dislike?

Well to be honest i would like more social media integration such as instagrant whattapp, telegram.

Freshwork must include services order either digital or printed on paper in Freshdesk

generate more costumer reports

Freshdesk must be complaint with HIPPA (they are working we hapes will be next year) )

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even though is intuitive Software and simple to use you must use the Freshdesk trail and enrole in Freshdesk academy , with this tool your coul impreve your skill in Freshdesk Feature

We focus on improve our costumer attention and automatization to assignes ticket to different department

Freshdesk review by Andrew A.
Andrew A.

"Freshdesk - Customer Support Portal"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is neat, tidy and intuitive. The recently introduced "Mint" interface brings Freshdesk into the modern era and provides all the necessary information right at your fingertips.

Add to this the technical support, whether it's via their own ticket system or the instant chat - questions are answered speedily and comprehensively.

I also like their method of asking admins if they would like to trial new features, such as the recent customisable dashboards. There are some features still missing but it's a step in the right direction for Freshdesk and nice to be part of the trialing process.

What do you dislike?

Some features from other help desks are missing such as the ability to have multiple portals under one account. I've been told that this is possible but it seems difficult to implement.

They have a method of submitting feature requests but these seem to just sit on their support portal with little feedback which can be a bit frustrating.

Having done some portal customisation I have found the online resources for coding changes to be lacking somewhat which meant I had to contact Freshdesk support regularly to find which attributes to change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their new Freshworks suite has everything you could need to perform your help desk duties.

Our IT Support team uses Freshdesk to log tickets for user issues. This allows us to organise, track and propose solutions whilst keeping a trail of information that can be easily turned into solutions for our knowledgebase.

Our latest challenge is to update our solutions on the site. This will enable users to perform self-service support and to help rectify more simple issues themselves. Once we have enough solutio articles on the site we will also be able to see how well the new automated agent works!

Freshdesk review by Gary P.
Gary P.

"Great for a mid-sized company"

What do you like best?

We use Freshdesk every day to track issues as well as enhancements. I love that we can set up as many customers or clients and only have to pay for the agents that use the system. I love that I don’t lose track of anything that people are requesting of me. I really like the customer self-service portal.

What do you dislike?

There is a little bit of a learning curve but it’s actually not too bad when you compare it to some of the other ticketing systems. I wish there was a way to send Surveys to other agents. Right now it’s set that you can only get survey results from customers or clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s ease of set up is really great. Sometimes the ticket flow can be a little bit complicated depending on your needs.

We want to make sure that our IT department is giving good customer service to those whom we support. The only way to do this is to track our requests, and then track our response to those requests.

Freshdesk review by Christine M.
Christine M.

"Freshdesk user review"

What do you like best?

I love the live chat and how you can see if your customers are visiting your site. You can as well initiate the chat for customers that are online when there is an urgent matter that you need to communicate with them.

What do you dislike?

The Ticket Summary on the Dashboard page. I think it should be shown as Open, Waiting on Customer, Due Today, Pending and Overdue. Since we don't usually get to have a ticket to be overdue. As much as possible, we attend to open tickets and resolve them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to make use of its features more and you'll get to love it as much as I do. I have continually recommend this platform to my friends so they can experience the ease in a support platform. I must say it has been very helpful and I am thankful that we are using it since the business has started. Our customers love our support and they are happily giving feedback whenever they have the chance to. So, we are very much delighted with the outcome of our work.

Customer Issues on their network, SIMcard orders, trouble shooting, promotions and other marketing leads, follow ups, etc. Benefits would be that I am able to communicate easily with customers through chat, email, ticketing system, notes and calls. Communication is very important and I am happy that Freshdesk provides it very well.

Freshdesk review by Jonathon L.
Jonathon L.
View Original

"Comprehensive support software"

What do you like best?

Relatively easy to use at the basic level, for the normal email support it is straightforward and simple. Includes phone, chat, and social media management all in the same place. If you want to know what Freshdesk is like, use Helpscout. Then, remove the best parts of Helpscout and the reports, add about 6 tons of bloat and nonsense. Suddenly, you're using Freshdesk.

What do you dislike?

Updating this for the new Freshdesk rework. It looks better, I'll give them that. The old version looked like garbage. It's still bloated, and there were numerous bugs and missing elements on the new version. And the reports are still the same. I can only assume their thought process when designing reports was to make them available, but limit their usefulness as much as possible. For example, the CSAT reports are maybe 25% of the way to being useful. The only info you'll get from your help centre are silly thumbs up/down. Want to know what the person searched for and couldn't find? Tough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They do have a comprehensive set of features that let you offer support across multiple channels I would make sure that you understand the features beforehand and trial the software thoroughly, to make sure you need it, otherwise a simpler solution might be a better fit.

We use Freshdesk for email support, social media support, and will soon be adding the phone channel. It lets us respond quickly, it has decent reporting capabilities to let us track our support trends, and lets me add the necessary information to document our support tickets effectively.

Freshdesk review by Ted F.
Ted F.

"Hands down the best help desk with stellar customer care!"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is extremely customizable. Its menus and layouts make it very easy to make changes to your help desk within minutes, perhaps even seconds. If you are stuck and need help customizing, the Freshdesk team works extremely hard to help you achieve your goals.

What do you dislike?

This is difficult because I have never had a negative experience with Freshdesk. But, the only thing I am not fond of is the pricing. It can be a little pricey, but it is certainly more affordable than Zendesk, and you certainly get many, many features. Otherwise, there isn't anything to dislike about Freshdesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshdesk customer care is great to work with. They go above and beyond to make sure you're getting the most out of your Freshdesk solution.

We are using Freshdesk to manage our IT service/support requests. It helps us organize all tickets and prioritize them as appropriate. We use the knowledge base module on it to ensure our end-users have some tech learning resources.

Freshdesk review by Ragvan R.
Ragvan R.

"Best quality support which I have ever received !!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is it's working quality. You will not get stressed even if you have a long time doing the customer support.

Also a hassle free platform which can be easily accessible anywhere either on laptop, phone, tablet or any smart deVice.

Also the support team helps you deploy your plan and they also work with you to provide the best ever experience.

You won't regret if you choose this helpdesk and believe me it's awesome.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes are almost nothing. But if you want to have a quality help desk you must purchase the plan.

For better quality fresh desk should give little renewal discount to forever customers.

With fresh desk we handle our customers.er support centre. They feel very best with this kind of hassle free support.

Benefits are to be said on 10 page papers. But let me give just a single line.

THE BEST QUALITY IN EVERYTHING IS THE BEST WAY TO SUCCESS

Freshdesk review by Alexandre D.
Alexandre D.

"Great user tinferace and ease of use"

What do you like best?

The platform allows you to very easily and efficiently program automated scripts/tasks in order to sort out dynamically, efficiently and rapidly all your tickets.

What do you dislike?

The filtering system, although very wide, does nto let me filter by subject. The platform offers a high level of customisation but we had to create/bend the system a bit in order to fully create a dynamic sorting automatisation that could be bypassed by having a sorting filtering system for ticket subjects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshdesk is a nice platform thet enabled us to boost our ticketing service. But as time went by, we felt the lack of live chat so we decided to look elsewhere (ZenDesk, HappyFox, TeamSupport, etc) and see if other products proposed more and better service. In the end, we stayed on Freshdesk since they proposed the best service we have seen and tested as well as all the features we desired (live chat for instance)

Be able to monitor client tickets as well as monitor platform generated notifications for monitoring purposes

Freshdesk review by Juan Pablo P.
Juan Pablo P.

"Excelente, muy facil"

What do you like best?

la manera tan facil que fue aprovisionar la plataforma a mi necesidad y la integración con Azure Active Directory así pude despligar a mis usuarios una solución aun mucho más sencilla par autenticarse en la plataforma. La velocidad juega un papel muy importante, genera mucho valor para nuestros usuarios. Tambien la gran posibilidad de la integración con otras herramientas (en nuestro caso el mundo de Microsoft). y por ultimo considero que lo que más me ha gustado ha sido que los usuarios puedan enviar su requerimiento desde el mismo correo electronico, evitando así tenerles que enseñar una nueva plataforma, capapacitación, soporte y despliegue... Esto logra qué, un porcentaje muy alto de usuarios, aún los VIP de la organización puedan elevar un requerimiento al área de tecnologia sin tener que recurir a otros medios que se salen del punto unico de contacto con nosotros. En conclusión toda la experiencia que han invertido en esta herramienta es para una organización como nosotros, estrategica, valorada, agradable y defendida para seguirla implementando y creciendo en ella. Aun se nos abre la oportunidad de implementar esta herramienta para otras áreas que son de TI, sino otras área de apoyo para la organización.

What do you dislike?

hasta la fecha no tengo ningun tipo de queja o disgusto con la herramienta. todo ha sido una buena experiencia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluar que la estrategia nantural de Freshdesk Helpdesk cumpla con la estratégia del área de Tecnologia. ya que puede ser desmotivante armar todo un escenario o casi que adecuar toda esta gran herrameinta, lo que involucra tiempo y esfuerzo de tu equipo de trabajo y la organización, usuarios o lideres no la adopten, no la tomen.

El unico punto de contacto para mis usuarios, manejo desde mi dispositivo celular, integración con la API a mi Teams de Microsoft.

Freshdesk review by Andrew K.
Andrew K.

"Best IT Software Ever!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and simple the software is to set up. It is also very very simple to create tickets & track progress as well as sending messages directly through the web based console.

What do you dislike?

At some points the software can glitch out and assign a case to more than one agent in the IT department, resulting in some down time as well as confusion with staff members on who to call/talk to when referring to their IT case.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider all your features you need and consider that fact that with all it's features may be overkill if you have a very small business.

Problems: Staff Downtime, User & Asset Management, Allocation of IT Materials

Benefits: Tracking of average time to complete cases of different types and being able to remotely troubleshoot problems due to the fact that staff can upload screenshots wit their ticket to expedite the process

Freshdesk review by Sandee J.
Sandee J.

"Great Support Desk Software for Web Design / Development Shops"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is a great support system solution for small business owners, including web designers and developers. Their next generation redesign, called MINT, is beautifully designed and easy to use. Beyond that, their documentation is comprehensive and support is kind and helpful when you need to reach out them.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike about the platform yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check the integration options on Freshdesk -- so many applications to choose from in their Marketplace. This is a great sign of a company with a strong reputation and software stability!

I needed to find a help desk solution that would also allow me to offer my clients a Knowledge Base and support portal. Thankfully, Freshdesk has both with a set up process that was quick and easy. I easily branded the portal to my company, authenticated the DNS records for email stability / credibility, and added categories and articles to the KB. Now, clients can send me support email, and I can respond in a way that allows me to track my history with them via support threads. They can also log in to read support articles and get help with their questions.

Freshdesk review by Dave H.
Dave H.

"Great support all round."

What do you like best?

You'd expect the best customer service form a company who creates customer service based software, Freshdeesk deliver just that! I've had to use the support chat a number of times when going through the setup process. That chat works great, I don't think there has been one occasion where there wasn't a chat support agent available immediately. The email/ticket support takes slightly longer but this could have been down to the issues being slightly more complex. Every issue raised so far has been dealt with in an extremely professional manner and has been fully resolved. Notifications and follow up's to the tickets are also sent, which is a handy when you've moved on to something else.

What do you dislike?

Cheap sausages, Wednesdays and when it rains. I dislike this box asking for more than 40 characters. I also dislike vague questions, if the question was What do you dislike about FreshDesk then the answer would have been 'Nothing'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go, while there are other more feature rich solutions out there FreshDesk is quick and simple to use.

Customer service issues, collaboration. Our team used to work independently on various systems, including plain email clients like Microsoft outlook. This has enabled us to work together on one platform to avoid duplicate content. We are extremely pleased so far and hope that this continues as we learn more about the system and how we can utilize it's benefits most efficiently.

Freshdesk review by Leigh M.
Leigh M.

"Awesome Service"

What do you like best?

The Freshdesk web interface is such a smooth experience. Since switching over to Freshdesk during our initial trial, we have now added all our support emails into it and our support team is able to track and mange all our support requests without problems.

It makes management of tickets a breeze and helps with the flow in our company.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the iOS version of the app doesnt let us know when new tickets arrive in the system. We have to manually open the app to see new tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a ticketing system, Freshdesk is definitely the one to go for. The ease of answering tickets once set up is simply amazing. Their customer support is tops, with the support agents diligently getting to the bottom of your query. What I like about Freshdesk is their iOS app which allows my support team to be on the move, but still attend to queries when needed.

Our support flow during our support times has increased as well as our respond time. Clients are being answered to and their problems resolved efficiently and effectively.

Freshdesk review by Eric H.
Eric H.

"Start Fast and Expands As You Grow"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and learn. As you need to adjust you are not locked in to initial decisions. The service is easy to pick up and learn yet still provides plenty of power options that put agents in a position to support the customer.

For management and managers, the reporting features truly keep you in touch with the health of your helpdesk.

Connecting with their support has always resulted in quick and accurate answers.

Their "Team Huddle" feature has really helped connect our remote support teams to their team leader to get resolutions without escalating the ticket.

What do you dislike?

Lack of multi-instance support for large enterprises. As a large enterprise, we have five different instances running in different functional areas (for example customer service and accounts payable). It makes sense for these groups to be on different instances because they don't share workflows but managing them as separate pockets mean we may not be able to realize any organization efficiencies where workflows could overlap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Started with a focus on SMBs and growing into Enterprise. It can be a platform for your support as it connects with numerous apps, you can build your own, and it has a good API.

Customer Support and Engagement. We have been running Freshdesk for three years now to handle our feedback and chat support on our content platform. We reserve chat for administrators and offer the feedback widget for anyone. We also use their Solutions option to offer suggested solutions on the feedback widget. We have seen a significant shift away from using the "E-mail" option for the Feedback Option. This is good as it gives us an opportunity to present the suggested solutions articles.

We have used a Solutions article in conjunction with our marketing team to communicate major updates to the platform. This has had a great impact on making sure support tickets that are raised as a result of this communication can be directed to the proper team instead of just going into the general email ticket queue.

Freshdesk review by Claudius K.
Claudius K.

"Large system, many weak points, almost no individualization possible"

What do you like best?

I really like the nice and modern interface and it's mobile friendly. Freshdesk is easy to use but not so comfortable to set up the system. With Freshdesk you have a good overall view and you can simply assign a agent.

What do you dislike?

We would like to use Freshdesk as an order tracking system. We were promised that this would be possible and much would happen through additional adjustments. But almost no individualization are possible and important features are missing. We always have to somehow fall back on alternative solutions, which could be solved with the simplest programming. It is frustrating that the support rejects any customization request and refers to third-party paid services. We are not willing to continue to invest money for the development of the system. There is definitely room for improvement in development!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Usable as a support ticket system, not yet fully developed as an order tracking system.

We have a good overall view about all orders and we can work with more efficient.

Freshdesk review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"Great features to perform a relentless assistance to the user"

What do you like best?

This software has very good quality, it is simply clean, innovative, minimalist and offers an assistance that does not compare with other software. The best companies use this software so that customers are satisfied with their service and they are, my clients do not stop telling me how well we do our work and how we serve them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that could displease me, Freshdesk is constantly working to make their software the best, and it is, every day we see the differences that mark us and we thank them.

Freshdesk has been developed in my company perfectly, while it is easy to use to improve the experience, above all the best features would be that it is based on the cloud, our company is better included and with better visions towards the future thanks to Freshdesk .

Freshdesk review by Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.

"The best ticket system we have used so far!"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk's interphase is clean, user-friendly and visually attractive.

As a helpdesk user/admin, it has been very simple to customize the system to fit our team's needs. Additionally, their customer support is on point, we never have to wait more than a few minutes to get an agent to help us with whatever issue we are trying to solve.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have not found any deal breakers in their system. I love that the correspondence between my agents and our customers feels and looks just like any other email chain we may start using outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I particularly appreciate the support during our trial and onboarding periods. Our sales rep Madhu is always on top of things, ready to answer anything related to technical, billing or functionality questions. They were also quick to help us with custom apps when their out-of-the-box product didn't cover something we were inquiring about.

Help desk analytics are very easily obtainable. The metrics we use to follow our team's performance can be set up in just a few minutes and adjusted as much as we need to without any advanced admin skills needed.

Freshdesk review by Zakaria H.
Zakaria H.

"Best helpdesk software I've used!"

What do you like best?

Very hard to name just one thing that I like best about this software.

It's a very highly customizable helpdesk software. Integration with so many different applications makes it easy to manage different parts of the business in one application. It's so simple to use and set up the way you want. Maybe the best part is their support group, which is excellent. They really care about their customers and you can really see that in their approach.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of anything that I dislike about Freshdesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the Freshdesk support about your needs. They will work with you and walk you through every step.

We were able to set up rules to take manual work out of our Accounting group. It saves them so much time that they can utilize to focus on other tasks.

You can set rules where the system emails groups outside of Freshdesk with any information from the ticket. That group or individual would then need to just simply reply to the email and the system will add that information to the ticket. This not only saves time but also money that would be spent on extra agent seats.

Freshdesk review by Martin S.
Martin S.

"Freshdesk Ticketing"

What do you like best?

The look and feel

The ability to carry out customisation

The system automation

The relationship management between tickets

A friendly Freshdesk and responsive support team for when you have issues or requests

What do you dislike?

Some of the basic concepts that you would expect to see such as:

- Ability to create custom team specific dashboards

- Ability to link one customer to another i.e. partner + end customer of partner

- Time taken for the Freshdesk Developers to implement a new feature or piece of functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is fairly easy to configure and full of lots of useful elements that will help manage and resolve your customer contact. If there is a new feature that you need the time taken to implement can be long so just make sure before you buy you carry out a full review to ensure the major components and requirements are in place. Everything else you need can be build and customised

We are moving from a small company to a large company. I am using Freshdesk to help manage this scale, workflow mgmt, SLAs and reporting.

Freshdesk is providing us with a way to scale up and manage our IT demands inline with our ITIL Framework.

Freshdesk review by Trace S.
Trace S.

"Very Pleased with Freshdesk"

What do you like best?

Freshdesk is easy to setup and and easy to use. When we've had special needs (and we've had a lot of them), we've been able to easily configure an app or engage with Freshdesk's Customisation Team to build a special app to perform more automated functions. All along, with a team at Freshdesk that is most pleasant to work with.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I dislike, but I have to bring up the content management part of Freshdesk does need improvement for what we do in our company. We heavily use the knowledge base as an online help center for our 8 different products and have asked for some improvements to help manage our articles better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With any selection of a product like Freshdesk, make sure you come up with clear requirements of what you must have in a solution. I did this and had 10 must haves. The two products I selected as finalists met all 10 must haves, but when it came down to it, the friendliness and willingness to help me get my solution right was what drove me to Freshdesk (not to mention the cost differential).

Freshdesk was our company's first attempt at customer support of our externally-faced software products. Before this, our IT team handled all support because all support was internal. When we launched into externally-faced software, we had a need to support our customers in a different manner. In addition, all of our help was paper-based and required a release to update content. Freshdesk significantly reduced our frustration over providing help content and now our team can change content on the fly without having to request a release to do so. It's also reduced our employee's frustrations on finding the right help at the right moment of need. We focus highly on our content providing targeted help content in the moment of need and so management of that content was critical in our long term performance support strategy.

Freshdesk review by Akshat P.
Akshat P.

"Coolest and fab design and the most amazing platform to work upon !!"

What do you like best?

Nothing can be compared here. You will get best everything...

Support 100% free and 24/7 ( even better than google )

Platform 100% hassle free

Features 100% free to start and add as and when you need you can upgrade too with affordable prices

Customer happiness 100%

No company provides its free support .. It gives a hand on experience to eacha nd every user and even a tutorial videos and self support protal is also very good ... Go for it you won't regret.

Intercom, drift and all are waste in front of freshdesk as it is the only one providing free plan for new user and its forever NOT JUST TRIAL.

I will not say more but will suggest you to explore on your own Its nothing just amazing !!!!!

What do you dislike?

Common !! Are you still searching for dislikes then let me tell you its zero disliking points

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommed it to eah and every company who need to have customer support helpdesk. Its really cool.

Here at Techno we provide customer support using fresdesk helpdesk software.. Its amazing !

Benefits are many ..but let me tell you its best if you want customers to take self support and then if there is something crucial then only customer will contact you over email. SO no time wasting of agents and customers. At last happiness on both side and smile of satisfaction and yes !! this is the best thing of it.

Freshdesk review by Tirthak P.
Tirthak P.

"Best Experience Ever !!"

What do you like best?

Support - Best support team. Means even if you are not a paid customer and using their services for free then also you will get 24/7 support !!

Platform - Hasselfree platform ! No confusions. Its just like your working table. Whatever you need will be in your eye front.

Services - The one place where you will get everything what you need for your business/organisation helpdesk solution and even more !!

TONS OF THINGS TO TELL !!! but for now one word will be sufficient ! " THE BEST "

What do you dislike?

I love each and everything related to freshdesk ! Dislikes are nothing !!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend it to everyone who are in need of helpdesk type of solutions !! Believe me its amazing !!

I am using freshdesk for my organisation which is working for free education to needy ones.

The best thing I realized is that FRESHDESK has everything what we need and that too in FREE plan. Freshworks offer its every service with a sprout plan which I love the most !

Also I can add unlimited agents in freshdesk. People love to get confirmation that their query has been submitted and also they can easily keep the track of their ticket. !

I would like to prefer freshdesk instead of intercom product. This is the best in terms of support, plans, and much much more things.

Definitely I will use this product for a long term with great happiness. :)

Freshdesk review by Rachid E.
Rachid E.
View Original

"Not only tickets system"

What do you like best?

The possibility to have a multi-guests and teams management in addition to be capable of recording international incoming calls for sales or support queries.

Freshdesk has been an asset for managing tickets with teams not being in the same office nor on the same time zone. You can efficiently track all the different activities and pass on the information from a user to another one or to a group of users. The emails managed then decrease and so the time spend to deal with X emails on a monday morning. Sharing information and data becomes all of sudden easier and seamless.

What do you dislike?

The automation in the emails treatments could sometimes be tricky to manage. A customer sending a ticket could have an automation of "proposed solutions" matching some keywords in the ticket, this awaiting for an agent to pick it up.

We've recently had issues with Freshdesk and after a month it is impossible to have an answer. We are astonished by the poor quality of support provided. Since they provide a support and tickets management system how ironic is that...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshdesk is looking after having a good and strong evolution and so their system always tend to listen to customers needs and so improve itself

Instant management of the customers issues with the Chat facility in addition to a good track and reporting in order to maximize the staff efficiency.

An improvement could also be the achievements for the team in order to get a higher recognition of the tasks done and build this in the bonus scheme of the team.

The reports section could underline better the origins of the requesters and tickets in order to have a better understanding of the different locations that could require a better attention.

Freshdesk review by Carlos T.
Carlos T.

"Freshdesk was able to help us create a support system with everything we needed."

What do you like best?

The ticket fields section is easy to manage and update when needed. Overall the support system created for us fit everything we needed. Before we used Zendesk but they didn't allow for as much customization or have an easy way to sort inquiries. When we used Zendesk there were only 4 of us. We are now more than 10 users and without any problems.

What do you dislike?

The search function is sometimes lacking, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I don't know what the issue is but it isn't major. I also don't like that there isn't a way to program actions when someone writes to us from facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're unsure about Freshdesk being the right software, I urge you to ask for a Trial. We thought we had a good software before, it wasn't until our boss used the trial that we realized this is what we needed after all. The proof is in the experience.

All inquiries are reported and automatically assigned to agents from email, this allows us to not miss any opportunities. The notification system has helped us cut losses from missed opportunities.

Freshdesk review by Andrew P.
Andrew P.

"Freshdesk in a small business support environment"

What do you like best?

The Freshdesk user interface is clean and intuitive. It also updates relatively quickly, meaning we don't see many cases where support techs try to grab the same ticket. The feature set provides pretty much everything we need as a small operator. Pricing structure is very reasonable and worth what we pay, although I wouldn't mind seeing some additional features at the lower tiers. The mobile app is so-so. The technical support is excellent (this coming from a support technician).

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk could do with a graphical overhaul. The current upcoming overhaul (Mint) is in beta and definitely feels like it. Fortunately, we were able to switch back to the "classic" experience after running into a number of known bugs. The mobile app is solid, but the layout is a lot less intuitive than the desktop browser version. Not bad per se, but could use improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can say that Freshdesk is an excellent fit for a small business environment. If you need turn-key ticket tracking and wiki options Freshdesk delivers at a reasonable cost.

We support an array of ~40,000 devices located worldwide (primarily located in North America). Freshdesk lets us combine multiple support channels into a single interface, which saves a huge amount of time. We've managed to automate 99% of our ticket generation and we now have access to some valuable metrics on customer volume/distribution that our previous solutions didn't provide. We've also seen some minor benefits from creating our own portal with articles and FAQs for our customer base. The ability to receive and track views and feedback is particularly helpful.

Freshdesk review by Robert G.
Robert G.

"Great flexible helpdesk system"

What do you like best?

Best features are the modern user interface that is very easy to use and the flexibility of the system. The API was a breeze to work with and the Dispatch'r, Supervisor and Observer tools have a lot of power that is easy for even non-tech or low tech users to make use of.

What do you dislike?

There are not many negatives. From a feature aspect, the lack of a contact/company purge (after deletion) is a glaring feature we ran into. You can not have multiple contacts with the same unique identifying information (like email address). To "purge" a contact and reuse the email on another contact, you have to (1) add a second email address to the contact, (2) set the new email address as the defaults, (3) remove the original email address from the contact, (4) then delete the contact you wanted to purge. This deleted contact stays in the trash forever so that leaves a really long list.

Aside from that, the only other issue is cost. It is a great product but the new pricing scheme is much more costly than the 2016 plans. The 2016 plans included more features in the base levels but did not cost terribly per user. They also had the ability to purchase temporary day users for those who access the system once a month etc. That is the current plan we are on. During implementation, they switched their pricing schemes significantly. Now the basic features we use and are very happy with are only included in much more expensive plans. "Upgrading" to those plans will cost us 2-3 times as much as we are paying now. That is an extreme change in price. I do not know what is going to happen when they decide to do away with the 2016 plan we are currently using.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the costs fit your budget, I don't think you can find much of a better product. It is a great well-rounded helpdesk product.

We are using Freshdesk for internal support and for external support of our customers. This includes integration with our existing software's ticket portal, providing Freshdesk portal access to our customers, automating internal system reporting, and agent access to the mobile apps.

Freshdesk review by Lance S.
Lance S.

"Our favorite ticketing system"

What do you like best?

I love the keyboard shortcuts, automated macro like actions (Freshdesk calls them "scenarios"), the ease of use, and the overall UI/UX. It's all top notch! Freshdesk is a truly extraordinary product and we've been very happy with it.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike that the mobile app for iOS is so featureless. We've been asking for tags to be a part of that app for awhile. The android app has tags supported. Why not iOS? Same thing for file attachments. The mobile app should support attaching a file to a ticket that isn't just an image. It should support google drive, iCloud drive, or even just the native iOS files app.

We needed a way for customers to reach out to us via email and have it generate a ticket to our customer support agents. We also needed an easy way for the customer support management team to have visibility into our support processes, to track ticket trends, etc. Freshdesk does all of that and more.

Freshdesk review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"The customer service level is decent - people responded quickly with a desire to help out. "

What do you like best?

I like that you can reach freshdesk support 24/7. Normally they will reply promptly, although occasionally there were agents who didn't manage to follow through the whole conversation - in these instances, it's quite annoying as you can't talk to someone else as the agent hasn't closed the window at FD's end.

I like that emails can be converted into a ticket form so agents can work on tickets easily. In addition, I like that there are different functionalities available for admins to monitor the agents' performance.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that tickets are assigned based on the ticket creation date. It should have more flexibilities, like by priority, etc.

For load balanced ticket assignment, if I have two groups and if I set that each agent is only allowed to receive max 1 ticket for both groups, then the agent will receive only 1 ticket assignment from either of the two groups. If I change the configurations, it could happen that each agent receives 2 ticket assignments of one group, but not one from each group. I'd like to see that tickets can be assigned to agents equally for each group.

In live chat with the Freshdesk agents, sometimes it takes a bit of the communication before the agents could understand the queires.

The difficult / troublesome thing of using Freshdesk is that once you've made a change to the setting, you'd need to think if the action would have any consequences to your other rules. Sometimes when you're not aware of an existing rule / change something without realising its impact, rules won't work and it would have affected agents' (on our end's) efficiency.

Also, I dislike the occasional bugs in Freshdesk. Someimes we are sure that we have saved changes, they didn't get saved and are reverted back to the original setting. I would hope the IT dev could be better at FD's end.

Customer services and support. We benefit from that we are able to monitor agents' performance easier, as well as the flexibility of communicating with customers. We are looking into creating FD FAQs to make our pages look more attractive.

Freshdesk review by Ann L.
Ann L.

"Simple Straight Forward Support Software"

What do you like best?

I like the UI. It's easy to navigate, not to mention their API integreation with Pivotal option. It makes my job as support so much easier to turn a trouble ticket over to development in just a few simple clicks.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that I could add existing Pivotal stories to user tickets under Pivotal Tracker (instead of dropping a private note with a link). Sometimes we have multiple tickets with the same problem and have one story, but the only option is to create a new story.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommending trying it out to see if it works for youur buisness.

Customer support issues. They can either create a ticket through a link or email our support address directly to create a new ticket. It's easy to follow the history of a ticket or user and look at common problems with tag features.

Freshdesk review by Jason L.
Jason L.

"Intuitive work order system with great support"

What do you like best?

There are tons of different things that some people would need and others wouldn't in organizing customer work orders and issues. Freshdesk makes the obvious things extremely easy and has been relentless in trying to improve the tool to gear toward the things we might feel we need. They have always been immediately available to suggest workarounds or common practices in order to help us solve problems.

What do you dislike?

Freshdesk is obviously a little younger than a lot of software out there. While the tool is always getting better, there are some things I would like to be a little more customizable (i.e. automated processes for categorizing tickets).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is definitely a major competitor in its category. We chose Freshdesk the cost of other major competitors didn't necessarily add a benefit or was much bulkier and less user-friendly. While you should do your research and make sure it will cover your "must haves", its done that and more for us.

We deal with the customers and operators of multiple clients. With Freshdesk we're able to provide a professional and intuitive interface for those needing assistance, while at the same time organizing and tracking the issues by the categories we see fit.

Freshdesk review by Sasha N.
Sasha N.

"Great support and ticketing software, user friendly and easy, quick onboarding process"

What do you like best?

User friendly, easy to get started, my self and three agents were up and running in 3 -5 days. I love the integrations between SalesForce, JIRA, Slack etc-- everything all in once place. I love that you can send a survey out after each response back from an agent for some live scores that indicate if a customer received the right level of help. Tagging tickets with keywords so that you can run reporting on trends...

What do you dislike?

Wish we had an account manager, more proactive and someone who could send us resources, offer more trainings and just generally be more actively available. Also, we have 5 active users in the software, so some guidance on how to properly interact based on our use-case-- how to create the proper language, when to close a ticket, how to customize our portal, etc I've had to reach out to support for all of my questions, no one reaches out to me to offer advice and service. I told each person multiple times about our business, but they kept asking and i had to remind them a few times, but if someone took notes, then they could suggest better usage of their software to my team.

Avenue for support requests is now available, reporting benefits, understanding customer inquiry patterns

Learn more about Freshdesk

Freshdesk Videos

Learning about Freshdesk?

* We monitor all Freshdesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(1,886)