FreshMail

Email marketing simplified. Create, send and track email marketing campaigns that work.

Work for FreshMail?

Learning about FreshMail?

Compare FreshMail to Similar Solutions

FreshMail Reviews

Ask FreshMail a Question
Showing 18 FreshMail reviews
FreshMail review by <span>Rafal G.</span>
Rafal G.

"Freshmail support our mass contact with customers"

What do you like best?

Freshmail answers our need to have trusted mas mailing platform in Poland. Setting up new newsletter is easy and configuration is just a matter of content and time. After email sent life report delivers us not only numbers but also receivers behaviours. All this information is priceless for us. User interface is preapred in nice way and tool is very useful. Even you are not an expert of HTML you are able to setup mailing as well as configure links to get future information about receivers behaviour. Customer support is also on high level and few times we needed some answers they delivered it quickly and specifically.

What do you dislike?

During configuration process some format settings are gone without any warning. It is necessery to manually save your work every time you finished mile stone. As far as I read new terms & conditions they are going to cancel all free accounts even for small databases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

save your work every time you finished mile stone

Every month we would like to deliver fresh information to our business partners about offer, new features in products, new releases, or promotions. With Freshmail we can do it very easy and get confirmation who read our messages, who was searching for what information. With this tool we save time and get feedback very quickly and knowladge about our business partners interest which leads us to better response of their needs and prepared materials.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FreshMail
FreshMail review by <span>Paweł K.</span>
Paweł K.

"FreshMail user for over 8 years"

What do you like best?

When we started our business in 2009 we were looking for email marketing communication tools. We needed an intuitive and effective software. So we tried FreshMail, which we have been using for 8 years now. Today FreshMail is more than just an effective tool for communicating with our customers and users. FreshMail is primarily a team of passionate people, experts in their field, friendly, quick-fixing problems, willing to share their knowledge and experience. I can not imagine everyday work without FreshMail.

What do you dislike?

Honestly not much at all. I haven’t had any major problems with the application and small unstable situations were immediately fixed by the team.

I’m a publisher and I use email marketing to curate and deliver the most engaging content to my subscribers. Visitors from email spend a few minutes longer on the site than visitors from other channels. Email is also a great selling tool for me.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

FreshMail review by <span>Mike C.</span>
Mike C.

"Freshmail is holding my email list hostage"

What do you like best?

I chose Freshmail because their forms were easy to customize, however their negative attitude outshines any positives they may have.

What do you dislike?

Freshmail has the worst customer service I've ever had to deal with. I own a small startup with only about 300 emails on our list, which Freshmail has decided to take hostage along with the email lists of what I assume are many other companies. The justification they have given is that they cancelled all free accounts, and claim they sent notifications which I did not receive. As an email marketing company, you would think they could make sure that emails get to people. I had an employee working on solving the problem for weeks before having to step in myself, yet the problem has still not been resolved. At first they were demanding a payment of £300 in order to retrieve our email list, which was then reduced to £108 under the pretence of signing us up for the smallest package, as the free one had apparently been discontinued. However, when I went to their website to confirm something, the free package is still listed on the page, clear as day. They have been terrible responding to emails, and we have had to contact them through multiple channels to keep the conversation going. They promise to respond within certain time periods and then don't, assuming we will forget about the issue, wasting both our time and their own. They also have been caught changing their story, first claiming that the £300 was for "engineering resources" to undelete our emails, then saying that they stopped our list from being deleted. Do not use this service, there are many others on the market who will not try to scam you or hold your data hostage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use Freshmail

None

FreshMail review by <span>Luca H.</span>
Luca H.

"Great tool for automation"

What do you like best?

First of all, Freshmail offers a really good product for a reasonable price. I like being able to use autoresponders to automate the process of lead nurturing. If I run into a wall and I’m not not sure what to do, they have lots of content on their blog to help out and answer questions or just help you learn about something new. I’m learning more all the time about new ways to improve my newsletters and get more out of my campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I haven’t had any problems with the application, if it happens I’ll update here.

I recommend Freshmail for any kind of business that wants to automate sales and save time. It’s so simple to create a campaign and you really can’t get lost along the way. When you start out with a free account, you get guides that walk you through everything.

Using autoresponders I spend less time now on basic communication with subscribers and I can focus on closing sales at just the right time.

FreshMail review by <span>Mikołaj B.</span>
Mikołaj B.

"Great for small company"

What do you like best?

Nice behavioral segmentation possibillities and built-in testing. Personalisation features are one of the best working and complex I've ever seen.

What do you dislike?

It isn't super-stable - it's common, that few times a month, some functions or even whole system is out of service for couple of hours. A/B testing is also very simple - you can test only title and sender name, any content tests are possible only using tricks with personalisation options. It's bad idea to use Freshmail with big databases - when I was working on Freshmail using big database, there were huge problems with segments counting, reports and sending speed. With small volumes (up to 100,000@) everything is just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid of using a lot of custom fields - when You provide a good data, Freshmail is able to make real personalisation and segmentation magic tricks by itself ;)

If You want to make some A/B tests of content, You need a tricky solution - add a custom field with random number, and use this field as a personalisation trigger.

I'm using Freshmail to improve my email marketing - it helps me to simplify segmentation and make email marketing data analysis easier. In consequence, Freshmail is good tool to enhance your email marketing ROI and connect with your customers.

FreshMail review by <span>Peter M.</span>
Peter M.

"Does exactly what it's supposed to do and works well"

What do you like best?

Designer - my newsletters always look professional and I can create new designs in a few minutes with an easy drag and drop system.

Great support - they have 24h customer support. At the beginning I had to call a couple of times and they helped me out and and gave me good advice for getting more out of my campaigns.

Lots of integrations and plugins - Freshmail can be integrated with Zapier and lots of other plugins. I connected it with my Prestashop and Google Analytics. I set up a goal in Analytics for my subscribers who spent more than 5 minutes on the site and they get an autoresponder with recommendations for things related to what browsed online.

Reports are easy to understand - right after each campaign I can see who opened messages and when and what links they clicked on.

What do you dislike?

It didn’t save my template once and I had to start over but now there’s a new autosave feature so it’s no problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re just starting out with email marketing, Freshmail is really easy to use and understand. The system is intuitive and there’s lots of helpful stuff on their blog to help out.

When I started out I had a small mailing database for my newsletter and I could send everything for free. Now my list is a lot bigger but the pricing is still really good.

Learning about FreshMail?

* We monitor all FreshMail reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare FreshMail to Similar Solutions