G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend ­čÜÇ

Freshping (Formerly Insping)

4.9
(15 reviews)

Freshping (Formerly Insping) is a simple Uptime & Performance monitoring tool which helps monitoring uptime/downtime, outages and performance of websites, APIs, web services, web applications with instant outage/down time alerts.

Work for Freshping (Formerly Insping)?

Learning about Freshping (Formerly Insping)?

Freshping (Formerly Insping) Reviews

Ask Freshping (Formerly Insping) a Question
Showing 16 Freshping (Formerly Insping) reviews
Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by Nicholas M.
Nicholas M.

"Exceptional Tool To Accurately (and cost effectively) Manage Website Traffic"

What do you like best?

Our firm began using Insping not too long ago, and we will certainly be customers for the foreseeable future. Inexpensive (free for first two URL's), and detailed, it is able to clearly tell us when our website is down or vulnerable to crashing. Therefore, we have been able to anticipate heavy traffic better, based off of trends, and prepare accordingly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data takes a little while to load, and the customer service is not always as responsive as maybe previously thought. Still a great overall service, though, from a fairly new monitoring tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A worthy, valuable tool to help track traffic and monitor response times.

We have been better able to track trends of fluctuation for incoming traffic to help avoid any disruptions in service on our URL's. Before signing on with Insping, we were vulnerable to crashes or slow response times, and have become a better service to customers since monitoring.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freshping (Formerly Insping)
Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by Andrew D.
Andrew D.

"free and easy"

What do you like best?

Basic functionality for my small project for free! *Full disclosure - I'm writing this review because they are offering a free upgrade to the next tier in exchange for a review. They do not say the review has to be good or bad. I'm giving my honest feedback after my 3 days of use of this product.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard is not customizable. There are no options to configure notifications. Both of these may be available in non-free tiers - I don't know because I haven't upgraded. So far the free tier has what I need for my project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to create an account - standard enter and confirm email. After that, only a few minutes to create an uptime monitor.

Uptime monitoring on a service that does not provide it natively.

What Application Performance Monitoring (APM) solution do you use?

Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by Mingjie J.
Mingjie J.

"Love the integrations! "

What do you like best?

I absolutely love their Slack integrations! I do not need to worry about logging into their web interface - it'll arrive in my Slack monitoring channel. So far I haven't seen any other companies offering this tool to free users, so it is absolutely a blast for Insping to offer this.

Great work!

What do you dislike?

Their web UI is a bit, let's say, not modern. Not a big issue though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you absolutely need a free plan, Insping is the way to go.

We've been able to receive notifications about site downtime immediately and check for errors on our side.

Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by Dimitris V.
Dimitris V.

"I Am Very Happy that i manage to have such an Excelent service like that!!!"

What do you like best?

I am amazed with Dashboard and their look-n-feel, they are really great!!!! Also the reports are very to-the-point and can help my productivity to identify % of a problem on my locations/servers. With one word ... they are amazing. Great work Guys!!! Keep Going!!!

What do you dislike?

I Cannot find any negative functions/issues on this amazing cloud service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I Am Very Happy that i manage to have a service like that!!!

I Can see near-real-time my critical applications/servers (corporate email, ESXi server) that are working. I also can ping my VDSL Connection and make sure that is online.

Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by Dennis W.
Dennis W.

"Easy and free to use"

What do you like best?

You can start with the completely free account to get into it and test it. Easy registration and uncomplicated layout. Integration with my Microsoft Teams channel.

What do you dislike?

That i get a plain text password which got automatically set and there was no hint or notification to change it.

Monitor my down and uptime of my website. Integrate it with Microsoft Teams to get a notification immediately.

Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by Erick N.
Erick N.

"Excellent monitoring"

What do you like best?

Several monitoring possibilities, this helped a lot because my server had ping blocked and the service offers other forms of monitoring

What do you dislike?

It's all execelente and works very well. Helped a lot in my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend! The best website monitoring service

I was able to check which periods my site was offline, solved a lot!

Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by Jean F.
Jean F.

"Alertas Rápidos"

What do you like best?

A forma simples de adicionar uma url e a interface amigável.

What do you dislike?

Há travamentos inexplicáveis num primeiro acesso, a tela fica carregando e entra após dar refresh.

Quando os meus links saem do ar fico sabendo por email de forma ágil

Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by Ján S.
Ján S.

"Check site availability"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of setting up the check is what I like most about Insping.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing dislike about Insping. I'm fully satisfied with the offered service.

Checking availability of an eshop.

Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Super easy to user "

What do you like best?

Setting up the integration with slack and twillio is super easy and the monitoring is accurate.

What do you dislike?

Allowing to integrate it with Zapier is not possible at the moment. This would be a feature in the future.

I am monitoring if there are any server error on the website and it is sending an alert as soon as something goes wrong. This helped to have a continues uptime.

Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by Administrator

"Great Free tool for getting started.. "

What do you like best?

Just getting started on an app and having a free easy to use tool for uptime monitoring has been a great find. Simple to set up. Works like they say it should.

What do you dislike?

Some more customizations for the dashboard..

Keeping track of our uptime and notifying us when it's not up. Prior to insping we had a few outages and were not aware of it.

Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by Administrator

"Excellent Monitoring Solution "

What do you like best?

There are a variety of options available, all with reliable performance and excellent customer service

What do you dislike?

Everything has been excellent so far - nothing to add

We are a managed service provider who handles a variety of client websites, so having them listed with InSping allows us to stay in-the-know on things we need to handle immediately

Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by Administrator

"InsPing the home of integration"

What do you like best?

InsPing is the first uptime service really integrated with other web application. It's easy to integrate and easy to configure.

What do you dislike?

To use InsPing some basic Network knowledge are necessary, other product are more simple to configure.

Monitoring web server is very very easy.

Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by RANGER C.
RANGER C.

"Fast safe and secured"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup, fast scanning and notification, very reliable. Best web monitoring, provide real time alertd for any cyber security threats

What do you dislike?

None, this product works like charm, recommended

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use , proven and tested

Website monitoring ,blocking

Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best external monitoring tool"

What do you like best?

Insping monitor our application with very sensitive and with the slack integration, we got immediate and accurate alert.

Insping is very simple to setup and use.

What do you dislike?

No friendly name for the checks and no custom report (longer period)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a good product and simple to set up, no harm to try it

with Insping, we can monitor our internet application up time, and it will alert us if something when wrong

Freshping (Formerly Insping) review by User

"Recommended software "

What do you like best?

Very easy to install and work with right away. Appreciate the usability.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any disadvantage right now

It helps to monitor if the site is down

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Up to date and quick response to outages

What do you dislike?

Cost is a bit high but it is worth paying for

Making sure my site is working at all times

Learning about Freshping (Formerly Insping)?

* We monitor all Freshping (Formerly Insping) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.