Freshsales

Freshsales

4.7

Freshsales is a sales CRM built to help you stop juggling between multiple tools. It’s ideal for small businesses and refreshing for enterprises.

Work for Freshsales?

Learning about Freshsales?

Freshsales Reviews

Showing 430 Freshsales reviews
Freshsales review by Chinmay A.
Chinmay A.

"Easy to Use Sales CRM with great features"

What do you like best?

Freshsales has reliable and no nonsense platform to use. Pipeline and direct call log feature is great to operate on the go from a smartphone. Also email forward feature is better than other CRMs I have used for Sales Management. Best Free and Low Cost all feature CRM with tons of simple possibilities.

What do you dislike?

The only CRM i could compare and say that it is better in few aspects than Freshsale, is Prosperworks.

Prosperworks is pretty simple and straight forward for businesses like us using G Suite. Another feature that I did not like on fresh sales is the amount of manual data entry we have to do to get into a considerable Lead and Prospect entry process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please integrate lead capturing like in Prosperworks.

Also, the Smartphone app design needs to learn to be more simplistic and easy to use. It is much better than others but can be better, I loved the same for Prosperworks.

It has been almost 4+ months of using Freshsales. Lead management for our business has increased 3 fold in efficiency.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freshsales
Freshsales review by VIGIL V.
VIGIL V.

"Good for Starters, but lacks detailed reporting that is required"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about Freshsales is its deals page, this gives us a birds-eye view of the entire sales pipeline for the month.

And for salespeople it became easier to prioritize and segregate deals based on their usecase and probability of closure.

Another thing we liked was the ability to autoasign / distribute leads to all the sales people available. That saved a lot of development time which we would have wasted.

The integration with Freshcall made it possible to track all sales calls , which was essential for us since our entire team is inside sales and conversation over a call needs to have certain quality standards. The integration allowed us to associate each call to a deal/contact based on their phone number. Which made it easier for our quality to check the same.

What do you dislike?

Report quite simply is stupid, I can download excel sheets and some graphs but most of doesn't give me any insights.

There are semantics like account, lead, deal, contact in the CRM. It is rather confusing and rarely serves any purpose

Unable to filter Deals in the pipeline view beats the entire purpose of a pipeline view

Recommendations to others considering the product

wait for it to evolve another 6 months should be good,

We have been using Freshsales for sales and lead tracking, especially for our inside sales team. Another thing we wanted was detailed analysis and reporting which Freshsales lacks.

From benefits point of view, it was easier to track our sales lifecycle. We have been able to fathom the resources required for our sales volumes and adjust the manpower and shifts accordingly

What CRM solution do you use?

Freshsales review by Jose B.
Jose B.

"Getting closer to our customers"

What do you like best?

The ability to save all the customers information, including calls, messages, address, websites.

Creating tasks really helps a lot when you have plenty assignments a day.

The link between Freshsales and Helpdesk is really helpful when connecting both platforms.

This platform is really intuitive and easy to learn how to use, even if you learn all by yourself you will not have any problem.

What do you dislike?

The platform is kind of heavy and makes the webpage slow most of the time.

Sometimes you don't get to see a contact full information.

You should prepare some kind of presentation for us users to find things easier, some of us are a little new to these kinds of platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial, but you will love this platform, for real.

Having the more information possible in one place.

It eliminated the need to have a bunch of files with contact information for the customers

Freshsales review by Samuel G.
Samuel G.

"I've using it for a year"

What do you like best?

The best thing is to keep track of all the activities you made with your customer. It helps us a lot when trying to reach all the goals our boss propose us. Also, it helps us know how to close a deal. It has a lot of information on it, it has easy to read tutorials on the data base.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to work with it when the Internet connection start decreasing. Meaning that you need to have the best internet connection ever. Sometimes it gets crazy when trying to get the data base. Also, we cannot export the .CSV information from the data feed sheet we have. That is something hard to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have to take time to read all the data they provide. It has a lot of tutorials in them.

Is possible to keep track of the deals or new leads we are working with. It is hard to do that on paper. Also, we learn how to send cool emails to our clients

Freshsales review by John Edison R.
John Edison R.

"Excelente herramienta de gestión comercial y clientes"

What do you like best?

Excelentes herramientas para la gestión de prospectos y leads, particularmente las funcionalidades de centralización de comunicación con los clientes y el avance automático en el pipeline del cliente ayudan en gran medida a organizar el flujo comercial de cualquier compañía.

Las características de personalización según el negocio que lo desee utilizar permite que se adapte fácilmente a cualquier lógica de negocio o flujo que exista.

What do you dislike?

Posiblemente la única funcionalidad que no me gustó es el hecho que al vincular una cuenta de correo se realiza un escaneo automático de dicho correo lo que genera una serie de conversaciones que posiblemente no estén relacionadas con el flujo comercial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo evaluar las caracteristicas de la plataforma, particularmente evaluar el módulo de personalización ya que aunque las funcionalidades que se encuentran en la versión base son super buenas, si efectivamente se utiliza un poco de tiempo en la personalización se logra llegar a un grado adicional de satisfacción.

Mejora del proceso de comunicación con nuestros clientes, gestión de prospectos, leads y seguimiento particularmente la gestión de estos solía ser realizada por cada asesor de ventas, sin embargo esto hace que la atención de dichos clientes se descentralice y sea difícil de organizar, validar y controlar, al utilizar fresh sales se logra que todo el equipo comercial esté alineado en una misma dirección lo que finalmente permite una gestión centralizada y que en todo momento se conozca el estado de nuestros clientes.

Freshsales review by Chris O.
Chris O.

"An upgrade with simplicity, not bloat."

What do you like best?

Starting my new position, one of my questions for my interviewers was "What is your CRM solution?" I got a grin in return, and then they told me about Freshsales, which I had never heard of before. With a support-heavy, and sales-heavy background with many companies over the last 15 years, I've seen a LOT of CRM tools, all the way up to the big bad Salesforce.

While Salesforce can do an awful lot, the train-up time for that beast is ridiculous, and there's more 'work-arounds' than actual 'working' much of the time. I sat down with Freshsales with no documentation or training, purely for the purpose of figuring out what I was in for.

One day later, I've not only got a workable solution for how to work through my predecessor's backlog, and it's sorted, with customization options already spinning in my head to try. One week later, simply clicking through the options make it clear how to do something, without even needing extensive manual reading, even though they're there for me.

What do you dislike?

The only real dislike that I have is that I was unprepared for having something so intuitive in design. I had a hard time adjusting to things being simple, and keep finding answers right in front of my face when I'm used to slogging through submenus and options to find a path to what I'm looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can get away from SalesForce to this, you're going to be really happy with the simplicity involved.

I took over a position that had been neglected for months, resulting in a backlog of leads, contacts, and interest in our product. With 0 training on Freshsales, I quickly found multiple ways to sort, contact, and track things the way that would work for ME, and I've realized that this is going to make training someone else 100x easier because it works with MY workflow, not the other way around!

Freshsales review by Ujjwal A.
Ujjwal A.

"Know your Sales & your Customers - Inside Out"

What do you like best?

It seems to have improved rapidly. You will find that it has a mix of every Sales CRM out there in one. Anything relevant to a contact can be found on the detailed page. Your interactions with other people not in your contact list automatically get added to the leads. Each organisation is well represented as an account for a sales person to continue reselling and maintaining relationship with the people connected to that account.

What do you dislike?

Contact sync is missing. We need to rely on Zapier to sync with Google. The price starts to look expensive when you go higher up on the plans. IOS app is still not formatted for iphone X and lacks the polished look.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't get overwhelmed with too much information at once, then Freshbooks will be your final choice. What I didnt understand is why they don't sync past email when they adopt 2 way sync in general. The feature that auto searches social handles based on the email id of the contact was very useful. The IOS app still lacks the feature rich UI that web interface provides.

Distinguishing between a lead and a contact while keeping an excellent record of both. Creating some automation based on the interaction with clients.

Freshsales review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Responsive Customer Support and Great System"

What do you like best?

We love the ease of customization and the way that the team at Freshsales is always available for a phone call with any tech issues. The pipeline flow is really clear, and the prompts to set a task for each deal keep us on the same page as a team and encourage us to move the deal forward.

They continue to add more features, which has been great for us as we continue to get more functionality for the same price.

What do you dislike?

I think the only challenge that we've faced is that we sometimes have redundant fields that show up on the display, and some glitches with the Quickbooks integration. We'd also love more of a colour cue when a deal is stalled in a certain stage.

Some other things that we needed weren't built in (we sell products and services) but we were able to make a work arounds in the program so for the most part, it does everything that we need.

Freshsales has really helped us to improve our communication as a sales team and to track the emails and information that we send to the client. It's a great product for our small business, and it looks like it will be really strong for us as we scale.

Freshsales review by Luciana M.
Luciana M.

"Freshsales, the all-in-one CRM for prospecting and closing deals"

What do you like best?

- It really helps for prospecting and closing deals

- It has a great UI, far way better than much of the CRMs on the market

- It has an awesome points system for leads qualification

- It has an integrated phone number that you can activate so you can log and record your calls directly to the CRM platform

- It's really easy to use and understand

Sales campaign and workflows really make your life easier when following up on prospects/contacts

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could manage the system scores for leads qualifications (like when a lead interacts with your mails it adds points when it might be a cold lead).Also, Support help could respond a little faster when having problems (we were almost a week with a problem and the answers we got from them were every two days when it was something urgent)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are willing to prospect, this is a must-have, all-in-one CRM with a really affordable plan and features.

When we first started prospecting, we found out it was very difficult to score leads in most of the CRMs. With Freshsales, all of that pain went away! The lead scoring feature is just awesome. You can customize it to your own preference, and define when a lead is cold/warm/hot, and this is just great

Freshsales review by Christiaan S.
Christiaan S.

"Smooth and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Kanban function with deals and being able to filter deals/customers or leads accordingly. The fact that companies/contacts/leads and separated but yet shows the relationships between all parties. Online Support for Fresh Sales is great as you can receive instant answers to any questions you may have.

What do you dislike?

No Dashboard available on the Garden plan. Having issues linking customers between freshsales and freshdesk. Training needs a bit more attention concerning the content that is covered during webinars and doing the actual test. If training is more interactive in webinars, handling actual situations posed by likewise questions in a test. Resellers will benefit by the means of understanding the product at a deeper level

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use makes FreshSales a breeze to work with

Having documentation linked to a deal or customer. Keeping admin aligned with customers. Having tasks, appointments and notes available immediately on a deal or contact. Having support tickets linked to a customer so you will always be prepared when visiting a customer.

Freshsales review by Dave P.
Dave P.

"The Go-To Tool for Sole Traders and SMB's"

What do you like best?

Using Freshsales is an absolute breeze. It's super simple to set up and to navigate. Moreover, the pricing structure is very well suited to sole traders and smb's.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I cannot think of anything. Everything is just so fluid and natural when using the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! Especially if you are using the free offering of solutions like Hubspot, knowing you need to move from a free version to a paid version, but still want excellent value for money.

As a small business and a sole trader, I need a solution to track my clients and potential clients. I've tried using other software products, notably HubSpot, but they just don't compare to Freshsales. Hubspot's interface is by comparison to Freshsales clunky to say the least. They also impose ridiculous limits on their free account offering, and their first tiered pricing level is way too excessive for a small trader like me.

I can now track everything I need to run my web design company using Freshsales. I am able to send emails and track them right from the Freshsales interface, and even use templates to speed through day-to-day tasks. The lead-scoring feature also helps me see at a glance who are my hottest leads to follow up on.

Finally, Freshsales also integrates perfectly with Freshdesk (Freshworks client ticketing solution) and Freshchat (their website chat system). I am able to see everything I need to in one, centralised location.

If you're a sole trader or SMB, you really should check out this awesome product - I can't recommend it highly enough!

Freshsales review by Lida M.
Lida M.

"Accessible and simple CRM"

What do you like best?

Gives me the opportunity to focus on my sales. Using it, I save my time and resources, automatically assigning potential customers. I can easily paint tasks and meetings, while receiving notifications via e-mail. I believe that these are powerful and useful tools that make your business successful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it works slowly, I would like it to be a little faster. In addition, our customers are asking to establish integration with Facebook and social networks. And I also want to increase the comments section and the ability to customize the font. These small minuses can be fixed quite quickly in the next update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool will help your business and your clients to make transactions, and completely control this process, being at home, and on business trips, traveling, which is very convenient. And also monitor the performance of the tasks of your team.

I have the ability to send bulk emails to potential customers, import and manage large lists, and customize data fields and work with email templates. I can also respond to client and prospective emails right inside the CRM.

Freshsales review by Kristina K.
Kristina K.

"An Exceptional CRM"

What do you like best?

We have a very unique business and way of managing accounts and generating leads, FreshSales has helped us every step of the way build a CRM that best works for our company's needs. We have scheduled a number of calls with the support team at FreshSales who have been very polite, professional and helpful at answering all of our questions on data migration, updates, and even incorporated new feature requests. Overall, I'm very impressed with their product!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing specifically about this platform that I do not like. Our company has had a number of challenges finding a CRM that best suited our needs, and of all the CRMs that we tested, FreshSales by far met more of our needs than any other platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize their support team, they're been super helpful and have made the transition a seamless process.

FreshSales has helped our company manage incoming leads, track prospective accounts, and measure conversion rates in a streamlined and simple process.

Freshsales review by Joseph P.
Joseph P.

"Great System and You Make It Your Own"

What do you like best?

The customization, the people, the UI experience and overall, the functionality is extremely great. This is a system that you need to take time to develop, but once you work on it, then it gets better and better with time. The implementation also helped with a lot of development. Finally, for small companies, you can't beat the price.

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge was that I had to build and create everything. In addition, the implementation kick off was a bit slow at first. The nice thing about Salesforce or HubSpot is that they've done it so many times that there is a template for it, but at the end of the day, why do you want to be like everyone else?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that you'll put a lot of work in up front. This is a customizable system and the cost is great, but you will be setting a lot of it up. Also get the implementation team on a schedule. For example - Schedule weekly 2 hour time blocks for 4 weeks straight.

The customization and flexibility to not only plan ahead but create a system that is easy to use.

Freshsales review by Allison K.
Allison K.

"Great CRM for small - medium businesses"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use CRM tool for small to medium businesses. I love being able to mass update in an Excel sheet by upload. Way easier and less complicated than SalesForce. Bulk task assignment and bulk emails are great. We are exploring the tie-in to MailChimp next. The Help team is responsive and friendly. They always take our suggestions into consideration, and often will build enhancements based on what we've told them.

What do you dislike?

The reports need more customization. I would like to be able to choose any data fields for rows and columns. The lead scoring doesn't quite work the way it should. Not sure how to make it better, but we don't rely on it like I was hoping we would.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this CRM a shot. I use it for 2 small companies and really like it.

The main value is that FreshSales adds value to my sales team, without getting in the way of doing their job. Keeping track of leads, contacts, and deals so they don't slip through the cracks. This has really streamlined our sales process and efficiency. As the sales operations director, I less from my salespeople now than I did before Freshsales. Before Freshsales, we were running a fairly loose sales process. It’s helped develop and fine-tune our sales process tremendously. We’re able to work faster, and achieve more volume in our sales activities than we were without it. Things do not slip through the cracks while using Freshsales.

Freshsales review by Zack G.
Zack G.

"We are care about sales."

What do you like best?

Allows me and my team to send a lot of emails drafted on the personalized pattern, timetable those and sync them with my calendars, and concern them automatically to our contact records to export all pertinent info. I like it.

What do you dislike?

I don't meet any problems with this working tools. All my team is fine with it and it is good to know that we can work more productive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is really wonderful. You will have the much better system of sales track. The very good platform will help you to see how many trades are in every step, sort, and filter by their prospective close term. The great addition to increase your performance in business.

We like that a system with notifiers that make sure we will never lose an appointed task, among which the brand new notes and comments. Also, we can make it possible to create custom reports for each contact, or opportunity.

Freshsales review by Maegan D.
Maegan D.

"Control your sales pipeline effectively and easy."

What do you like best?

Lets me concentrate on my sales leads. The ability to save time and resources by automatically assigning leads. I can easily to timetable tasks and appointments and get email alerts. I guess it is powerful and helpful tools which make your business work right.

What do you dislike?

Nothing says bad about this platform I can't. As I know that we can easily work with all tools which are given to us that software. I'm glad that till now I don't have any bad issue with this solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this software, you can track the productivity from your sales. You will have a good way to make and save your crafted personalized emails and send them faster. Great that you will see how many deals are in every step, sort and filter by their supposed close date. Perfect addition to grow your company.

Helps to us to see a full situation of our - deals, customer information and performance. Nice point that we don't need to give a learning process to our new sales managers as this software is really simple in use.

Freshsales review by Arthur S.
Arthur S.

"My experience of Freshsales"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and simple navigation stand out the most. Not to date myself, but I was an early Telemagic user back in the dos days... a goldmine reseller and an MS Dynamics user, as well as SalseForce. At FreshSales, what is unique is how you pull yourself through a record and process with their unique slider technology that draws you to the next field. If you don't need all the bells and whistles of SalesForce and want something robust for the price, Freshsales is the way to go. Their service and support is responsive and second to none.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a delay to move to the next field. This is because of the speed of the internet. I would also like to see better navigation when jumping between tasks.

Simple campaigns, easy customization, quick search and a friendly, simple interface.

Freshsales review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"One of the best CRM out there"

What do you like best?

It's user-friendly. The visuals are outstanding, and the configuration is fast and easy. We recommend our clients to use Freshsales. Our leads are imported to this CRM, it's a great way to explore the usage statistics of our prospects (logs in, email attachments, last imports, and if they have been contacted technical support). All of this is talking about the trails. We can see if they have used the trials or not. In that way, we can conclude if they are interested in this platform or not without even asking them.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it can be faster, sometimes is a bit slow. Also, our clients always ask for a native integration with Facebook and social networks in general. And one more thing, the comments section is a bit small and you can't customize the font. These minor details can be fixed quite fast within the next update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's one of the best CRM out there. I recommend all to try it for yourself. You can enter the website and start a free trial for a month. The configuration is not rocket science. With little support, you can start right away to explore this platform.

We can analyze the usage of the trials by our prospects and generate strategies by the time we contact them by phone call the next opportunity that arrives. It's a vital feature to know the overall activity that they spend during this period of time.

Freshsales review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Easy to use! "

What do you like best?

Freshsales can hook up to your phone and email and you can log every interaction with your customers and easily go back and access them. You can also save picture to customer files. It has made keeping up and progressing the customer relationship easier than it has ever been.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I have not loved about this CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just check it out! It's really hard not to like. It takes a bit to learn all of the different features but once you learn them, you will never go back to another CRM. Freshsales is the best and it is only getting better.

On top of an extremely user friendly interface, Freshsales lets you connect with your calendar to set appointments and tasks for you to work on. You can also set it to send a friendly reminder to the person you are meeting with.

Freshsales review by Bella F.
Bella F.

"Awesome tool for the price you pay"

What do you like best?

A good CRM tool that a salesperson or the person in the marketing can love. Being in a marketing team the fresh sales makes it easier for me to keep on top of my details. It is such a pleasure to use that our CRM data is much more accurate. The generated leads can be updated and followed up directly within the CRM and we no more require excel to perform this action

What do you dislike?

As of now there is no disadvantage I can say about this CRM as everything I use is good and serves the purpose of the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the important things I like about this tool is automating the email follow-ups which reduces a lot of time and energy. Also, we get ranks for each leads we import on to this CRM so you can easily know the active users and non active responders of the emails we send. Try the basic version once and then you will really know it purpose and then you can go ahead with the Blossom or the Garden plan depending on your requirement.

We use Freshsales to generate new leads for our business by sending bulk emails and assigning leads based on the category of the leads imported to the CRM

Freshsales review by Melanie B.
Melanie B.

"Amazing UX, absolutely love it"

What do you like best?

The whole customer experience: from being able to convert leads into contact, establishing a lead score, customizing everything so easily. It feels like you are making the software your own. It is super fast and so much easier to use than Hubspot. The interface to send email is amazing, the tracker works super well. I can personalize the customer profile and add anything I need, to then set it up as criteria for the lead score, just perfect.

What do you dislike?

The autofill option needs a bit of work to be as efficient as Hubspot one for example. But honestly, all the other features are making up for it. I was also wanting a Chrome extension, but I asked and it seemed like it is going to be there soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it guys, worth the hassle of changing CRM. We put tones of work into setting up Hubspot, I tried Freshsales to see the difference, and I immediately switched.

Doing outreach to my contacts has been made so easy. The lead score is helping me to sort out who I should contact first (and I defined myself what is making a lead worthwhile). I also defined a set of rules to remind me to contact people after X number of days depending on the lead score: AMAZING

Freshsales review by Jose Q.
Jose Q.

"Freshsales: CRM in the Cloud just made easier"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of Freshsales' processes and integrations. Everything, from phone interactions, emails and automation in general are completely centralized in an easy to maintain and manage interface which is accessible from anywhere an Internet connection and browser are available. And regarding integrations, major players such as Google Calendar (for corporate scheduling), MailChimp (for email campaigns) and its "cousin", Freshdesk (for helpdesk and customer experience) are solid options.

What do you dislike?

If anything, the reporting capabilities. A little more flexibility and expansion for Reports and Dashboards would be desirable. The plus side is that, since Freshsales is always evolving in the cloud, chances are this is being worked on and improved right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go the extra mile and get Feeshdesk too for an all-around customer-facing experience!

We are Freshsales developers. That is, we work with Freshsales' API for advanced integrations. Also, we use Freshsales as CRM in one of our web pages, Drones USA. With Freshsales, integrated with Freshdesk, we are able to capture client information and to keep an eye in our Sales lifecycle and pipeline in a very straightforward way.

Freshsales review by Sarah B.
Sarah B.

"Best CRM for small businesses-FreshSales"

What do you like best?

The customer service at FreshSales is spectacular. Any issue or problem I am trying to solve on the web-based CRM, I can just quickly connect with a FreshSales expert on the chat feature. In the very few times that I had technical difficulties with the CRM, the FreshSales was extremely responsive and solved the issues promptly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative to say about FreshSales! It is everything that I need and the development team at FreshSales has continued to make fantastic upgrades within the CRM.

After using multiple excel sheets, google docs, sticky notes, email folders, etc., I decided that it was time to find something that would help me make our sales pipeline process more streamline and efficient.

I starting researching and testing multiple CRMs for small businesses online and came across FreshSales CRM. This was the only CRM I found that had everything I was looking for: customized filters, bulk personalized emails, email tracking, easy pipeline visual and much more.

At Millennium Software Solutions, I have been able to efficiently and accurately monitor and develop our sales pipeline, as well as reach out to prospect clients in higher education in a more personalized way.

Freshsales review by rohit s.
rohit s.

"Freshsales is great CRM for beginners"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of freshsales. It is extremely easy to update leads information in the CRM and track them and maintain a proper sales pipleline. Moreover, the multiuser interface help us to keep track on the work of each other.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there system crashes which take a lot of time to start again. Moreover, they should improve their reports because even after downloading the report it is difficult to understand anything

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a beginner and looking for an easy to understand and use CRM then you should try this tool

This tool help us to generate leads & sales for our business. Using this tool we have been able to find new customers and leads for our business

Freshsales review by Dean M.
Dean M.

"Freshsales - StartUp CRM Solution"

What do you like best?

I love that Freshsales is so flexible. With the ability to add custom contact, account and lead fields, I can set up Freshsales exactly as I need to, regardless of my upcoming project.

What do you dislike?

I think the email editor and reporting could benefit from some updates. I usually use an external HTML text editor to create my emails and import my code once finished. I'd also like to see more reporting available on email campaigns. The email reporting currently available, comes from a admin/manager point of view, tallying what my Freshsales users have been sending. I would like to see a detailed report of how many contacts opened my email, how many clicked through the links and which links they clicked through, without visiting each individual contact page.

I work for a small (less than 15 employed) company running a large (over 400 accounts), international program. We use Freshsales to contact the accounts, organize support tickets, keep track of activity, and more.

Freshsales review by Yonggan W.
Yonggan W.

"Startup friendly CRM"

What do you like best?

Easy workflow and user interface. I tried many CRMs and freshsales got my work down without too many configurations. Our company Labii Inc (labii.com). provide SaaS services to biotech and pharmaceutical companies and help them document, manage and interpret research data with Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) and Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). We need to deal with a lot of online requests. With, Freshsales, the task is possible. The interface is clean. I am able to track each customer quickly.

What do you dislike?

The response time from customer support is a little bit slow. Once they promised to give me feedback next Monday but I did not hear back from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshsales just added workflow, which saved me a lot of time in creating duplicate tasks. If you are a startup and has limited resources, Freshsales can minimize your work in dealing with customers.

Freshsales help me manage all leads/customers. This is critical and I am able to track each customer, reply email properly. It saved me a lot of time in dealing with customer emails.

Freshsales review by Eric F.
Eric F.

"A great CRM - Great Featureset and amazing support"

What do you like best?

I really liked the way I was able to quickly and easily get started with Freshsales. Sign up for an account, change a few email options and get started. The default data set didn't require a lot of tweaking and everything was pretty self explanatory.

I also really like the range of triggers available via Zapier that allow Freshsales to be easily integrated to other tools that we use. For example a web form on our website kicks of a demo enquiry or sign up request that is created as a lead in Freshsales.

Leads get converted to contacts in Freshsales when their account is setup which then uses Zapier integration to push to billing systems and support systems.

What do you dislike?

There are some small aesthetics that are annoying but not show stoppers. In some areas the email text box is quite small and requires a lot of scrolling on longer messages.

We adopted Freshsales to help track leads for a software app our business had launched. We needed to be able to track leads through different stages of demo and signup and ensure communication within our team was efficient and people weren't slipping through the cracks.

Freshsales review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Solid and flexible CRM with good support"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility the software offers to handle most all of my needs for a CRM application. Their support is excellent - responsive and knowledgeable. What was a nice surprise was the full integration of my email application (business gmail account) inside the system -- beyond simply logging of emails sent to contacts.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any major dislikes at the moment. One minor thing is since it is cloud-based, whenever you make a change on a lead list filter, it refreshes itself after each change. But in some ways that is a good thing. It refreshes itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a test to compare to others. I would also think it can work fine for larger companies.

I am able to send bulk emails to prospects, import and manage large lists, customize data fields, and work with email templates quite easily. I can also respond to client and prospect emails right inside the CRM.

Freshsales review by Terry M.
Terry M.

"FreshSales is the most flexible CRM I've ever seen."

What do you like best?

Although FreshSales is apparently designed primarily for B2B sales we are able to customize it for our Insurance Agency which does both B2B and B2C sales.

What do you dislike?

We've had some issues with the limits placed on the number of groups, fields, and field types you can have per section. I was told by FreshSales that we are the first to meet or exceed these limits. We have been able to work around these limitations by creatively choosing different field types from what we would prefer to use, but still accomplish the desired end result.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and don't hesitate to communicate with the team in order to evaluate if it is the right fit for your needs, or could be customized to fit your needs. I expect you will be pleasantly surprised as we have been.

FreshSales enables us to have an accurate track of all interactions we have from the lead stage to the Client / Account stage. This includes an ability to document and provide proof that our clients have received materials that we are required to provide by law as we are an insurance agency. It also helps us stay on top of scheduling follow up calls and appointments to ensure that our clients' needs are reviewed and met in a timely fashion. Due to this, we are in the process of partnering with FreshSales to provide these capabilities and more to other Agents and Organizations within the Insurance Industry.

Freshsales review by Zack D.
Zack D.

"Fresh Sales is Easy"

What do you like best?

how it stands out from the competition: note taking, mass emailing, call logs, good importing features, and the sheer amount of customizations and automations. also cheap.Amazing customer service team too!

What do you dislike?

Can be a lot of work to set up at first and the terminology is a bit confusing, which takes adjusting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product that is very innovative in the CRM world. Having used various CRMs in the past, i have found that Freshsales is the best fit for my needs as a small business.

I"m solving the need to have all my customer data in one place and the need to automate tasks easily and mass email potential customers. The benefits are so worth the money. I've saved a ton of time looking for a specific piece of communication from a specific person that could have been over facebook, email, text, or networking app.

Freshsales review by James B.
James B.

"Simple software that does what we need"

What do you like best?

It integrates with Zapier, I can email from it, being able to use it to make calls (affordably as well), integration with other fresh products, google integration, lead progression and support.

Also, they are still working on new features, it is not a frozen product.

What do you dislike?

Not necessarily as intuitive as other products, but if you take time to figure it out you can make it work for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you get setup and decide what you want to use freshsales for, it is a great sales CRM. I'm still working to find the best process for my business. If you take the time to set it up its fun to use. Plus the phone app is good. Best part is the price though.

Started with integration for facebook leads. Now we are using as a real CRM to track referral sources and make sure we follow up. I'm still not using it to its full potential.

Freshsales review by Stefan P.
Stefan P.

"Great functionality and very straightforward interface"

What do you like best?

Overall, I love the design and ease of use of the platform. Also, it's great to have the option of defining multiple pipelines for more complex types of deals. The interface is the fastest and cleanest I've seen from among Hubspot and salesforce.com and you can really just do everything from the pipeline view.

What do you dislike?

There is no direct Gmail integration, like in Hubspot for example, at the moment. The Freshsales email client is nice, but it doesn't match the functionality or feel of Gmail, although that may change with time.

Also, I do miss the timeline view that you had in your deals in Hubspot - it was much easier to add in notes, for example or to manually log calls. However, these are not deal breakers.

Freshsales makes it easy to manage a large number of inbound leads and to monitor their stage in the sales cycle.

Freshsales review by Udhaya K.
Udhaya K.

"CRM to generate sales so called Freshsales"

What do you like best?

We previously used a different CRM to generate sales and later on, we switched to Freshsales the rate of sales we had has improved a lot. The ability to search, download report makes this tool unique to generate sales for a business

What do you dislike?

The API integration between tools sometimes does not work due to the limitations they have on Freshsales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think too much go ahead and get Freshsales and you will never regret.

The best tool available on the market right now to solve the business needs and it ensures a lot of leads are converted to the revenue.

We use freshsales to generate leads and convert those leads to revenue. It is our primary CRM to import leads from other sources and send them bulk mailers and cold calling is done and finally the leads are converted to users.

Freshsales review by Robert B.
Robert B.

"Effective time management"

What do you like best?

Visually seeing my leads and plan my week. Being able to see all of my leads in one space is a big benefit as i can see what stage each lead is at and plan my week accordingly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! A few website UI bugs. But they have all been ironed out now. There were a few issues whilst setting the website up but they have all been resolved now and everything is running smoothly now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using it as soon as you can to build up a database of your leads. The sooner you do it, the more data you have to use.

More effective time management, visually seeing what stage my leads are at, who I have contacted etc is a time saving tool especially with the automatic new lead assignment

Freshsales review by Mary Ann B. M.
Mary Ann B. M.

"All-in-One CRM"

What do you like best?

Freshsales is an all-in-one solution for our CRM needs. It's completely integrated with G Suite on the web and can send email from inside the app itself. It also tracks the emails and notifies us of any opens and that saves our sales people a lot of time in calling to check whether a prospect has opened an email. We also like the workflows that we can build to automate certain tasks based on triggers.

What do you dislike?

I still have to go to Gmail on mobile. However, at the speed at which the Freshsales team is churning out new features is encouraging that I have no doubt their mobile platform will be almost as efficient as their web version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should consider Freshsales if you have a sales team that needs to move leads faster through the pipe. You can also drive the process through custom-made workflows which will ensure that everyone follows the needed steps before moving a deal from stage to stage.

Freshsales has effectively replaced and integrated some of the software that we're using to manage the sales process, such as email, mailing and marketing solutions and workflow management.

Our usage of Freshsales was driven by our experience using other online CRM software and we found that the ability to create unlimited custom fields, and even have a phone number integrated with the tool really helped drive our own sales process. We also liked that we didn't have to go and BCC the CRM everytime we send an email, but instead send and track the email directly from the tool.

Freshsales review by Theresa R.
Theresa R.

"Solid CRM System"

What do you like best?

The tasking feature is a good way to share the same account information, within the company. You are able to direct another user to the account and notes in question and have your Q and A right there for reference. Also, the ability to EASILY create your own search parameters for your assigned accounts means you can use your own style with ease when tracking/coordinating your work.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could see my notes, at the same time I am updating a contact. You do have to save, close, recall - you can't just look from side to side at the account. It's really not that big of a deal as a rule but is cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All CRM's have their "quirks and perks" I like Freshsales, and find it easy to pick up, learn, use and customize to fit my needs. Take time to look for the extras that they have available in the app, that you may have overlooked.

I am able to see several users work and easily stay on top of their follow-up, as well as my own, so that the clients get the most accurate detail. Also with the replies to emails coming directly to my account, I save a step. There are many step savers built in, from scheduling an email, to the listing of tasks, and the sorting of data in many different ways.

Freshsales review by Saurabh M.
Saurabh M.

"Awesome application with some awesome features"

What do you like best?

Things which I like the best is ease to manage leads in one platform , earlier we used to use different software for each function like email , pipeline etc etc . But with fresh sales I can easily manage sending emails , viewing my pipeline , winning or loosing a deal , managing my calendar right here from one application . Best feature is email tracking so that I can see who has opened my mail and who has not

What do you dislike?

frankly speaking I have not faced any problem using this software but the time delay in moving from one page to another should be reduced .

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are a growing company or a well established company I will recommend using it for your organization specially for sales team

I am working with sales department and our major problem which fresh sales solved was managing leads, earlier we used to use 5-6 different software for different function but now with fresh sales I can manage everything under one roof, i can send emails to customer , see lead scores and also set automatic follow up mails.

Freshsales review by Santhanakrishnan s.
Santhanakrishnan s.

"CRM to gather customers"

What do you like best?

One of the best features I like about Freshsales is generating leads by bulk mailing, managing the contacts under one place and finally, you can import leads as a CSV file.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much as of now, all the features are very useful in solving our business problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are running an online business and you want a tool that can act as a CRM to bring in leads for your business then freshsales does that for you easily. The various options it has makes the product unique from other competitors.

We are using Freshsales as our primary CRM to generate leads for our business. Also it acts as a gap between our team and the customers. The option to mark a lead as important and overall stages of the leads are available in real time metrics.

Freshsales review by Hari P.
Hari P.

"Freshsales - A CRM to attract customers"

What do you like best?

The best feature I like about Freshsales is bulk mailing and report generation. When we need to send an email to a large audience then this is the tool for it.

It helps us in generating new leads for the business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much as of now, all the features in the Freshsales are great and i personally don't have any dislikes

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best CRM available in the market to solve the business problems, when we implemented this in our office we didn't have a much of exposure but the training given by freshsales was very good and we are now an expert of this product

We use freshsales as our primary CRM to send and receive emails from the users, sending bulk mailers when required, adding manual call logs, and tagging the lead status.

Freshsales review by Tor-Anders H.
Tor-Anders H.

"Easy to set up, great features and impressive support"

What do you like best?

2-way email tracking and bulk email functions saves us much time and gives us the possibility to connect with customers on the right moment. When setting up a sales funnel that connects we free valuable time to focus on our core business. The setup was also easy to follow with easy and understandable how to guides. We had some minor issues on the hosting site that the support team helped us solve very fast. They even extended our trial so we could test the features and set up everything as needed. We are now a paying customer and will never look back on the decision we made.

What do you dislike?

The ability to hide or disable standard fields in all elements for an easier work flow and registration of leads, deals, contact and companies. There are many functions that is not needed in our business and it would improve our workflow to be able to hide these fields. Other than that we are very satisfied with the rest of the functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We spent tremendous amount of time researching the best crm software and freshsales, with a combination of easy to set up and a low cost, is by far the best solution.

We work with projects that are time demanding and were looking for a crm with leads and deals tracking with the ability for 2 way email tracking and a easy to set up and follow sales funnel. This gives us the possibility to contact our customers and leads with optimal timing.

Freshsales review by Ioana H.
Ioana H.

"Great alternative to traditional CRM's"

What do you like best?

User friendliness and intuitive dashboard. CRM's should make life easier and this is a promising tool. I have been using it for a few months and I am happy to have got rid of the nightmare of navigating through Salesforce. All information in one view and easier reporting. Hopefully, with time and more users, more templates and features will become available

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike per se but as with every new software, it takes time to build a robust product so there are things missing. The good news is that I am seeing new functionality and features being released on a frequent basis so I am willing to be patient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get rid of the "traditional crm's" that are hard to administrate and hard to use, I definitely recommend this product!

Some of the immediate things that come to mind are the ability to do bulk emails to similar prospects, ease of creating lists by filtering through various lead/contact information. Even reporting is easier to do once you get the hang of it. Freshales has helped my company start keeping track and managing its Sales organisation efficiently.

Freshsales review by Ronald S.
Ronald S.

"The greater lead administator tool"

What do you like best?

Managing leads is really easy and you can put all the data you want on every client and it's a great tool for team work, tasks can be assigned to you co-workers. I receive all notifications to my email when a client checks on an email that's really helpful too! I can check everything wherever I go!

What do you dislike?

Is not much as I dislike, but I will be happier if the ranking points of a lead stop rising just for changing some information that was wrong or for adding new camps and info. Also, I believe it´s better if the points just rise up when the client shows his interest (feedback, answers, calls...) A quick tool to clean the data will be great, something that permits to erase a group of leads, something like "ERASE ALL UNQUALIFY LEADS" or "ERASE ALL LEADS WITHOUT DEALS". :D

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool will help your business and your clients to make deals and have a total control of what's happening, so you can be at your home or traveling and check what's your team doing or if they fulfil the tasks.

Most of all... making more money! this tool is amazing to have full control of all your clients and their movements, I really save a lot of time with leads that don't have any interest at all. This tool Increase the management and respond time of all the leads and deals.

Freshsales review by Matt T.
Matt T.

"The advantages of using Freshsales as our CRM"

What do you like best?

Having used MS Dynamics for the best part of 2 years, our experience with Freshsales CRM has been excellent. From out of the box, all of our salespeople were able to use it to full advantage. Ease of implementation, user adoption and visibility are all exceptional. The salespeople love its ability to capture email threads effortlessly.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback is associated with deal notes. There is a bit of confusion over where notes should reside; with the client contact, client or deal. I am sure this is something we can resolve by defining it internally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to implement a simple to use, easily adopted CRM you would be pushed to find anything that measures up to Freshsales

Firstly, we had a challenge around tracking and expediting our pipeline. Freshsales give us great visibility and reporting without demanding hours of non-sales input from sales staff.

Secondly, we had a challenge in forecasting for finance and resource planning, Freshsales enables us to predict and manage pipeline very accurately.

Freshsales review by Sigríður S.
Sigríður S.

"Easy and accessable"

What do you like best?

Freshsales opened a whole new world for me.

I had been working with another software and it was to complicated and no one actually knew how it worked and how to make it work for you. With Freshsales it was really easy to figure everything out and it is more complicated to not use it. Now I keep it open and all my communications go through it along with the app on my phone.

What do you dislike?

A lot of my emails go to junk mail and get lost and therefore never read

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend the webinars available. They really help!

All communications regarding my clients, how to see who to spend time on an who not. It also keeps my focus on sales. All the stickers, memoblocks and other stuff have gone into one place both on my laptop and phone.

Freshsales review by Shreedhar D.
Shreedhar D.

"Extremely user friendly "

What do you like best?

The way we can sort the data, the kind of user interphase is there, it is very easy to use. Talking about the speed of the app, it is super speedy even on the app to increase the performance of the user. A Must recommended CRM for all the company who uses CRM for sales procedure.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now, the only change that is required is the little change of drop-down menu on the left corner. it should be on the right side for better usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is must try product

Talking about sales and sales requirement, Fresh sales solves it all.

The funnel is as per the requirement and super speedy. It gives me overall knowledge about my team's performance and individual performance in a click.

Freshsales review by Hal G.
Hal G.

"Best Marketing Automation and CRM Software"

What do you like best?

We moved from SalesForce to FreshSales and it has proven to be an excellent decision. FreshSales is easy to use, highly customizeable to our business processes, and pulls all our marketing efforts together to provide insights into our target market that we weren't aware of before. Customer service has also been outstanding. Don't waste your time and money with the 'big boys' in this space - they overcharge and give you less value.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little quirky in terms of adhering to the 'rules' of the database and reporting still has a ways to go, but the FreshSales team is quickly making strides.

We have gone from a marketing database only, to a full CRM that allows us to track specific results of our marketing efforts and provides a way to analyze the 'big data' of our leads, pulling the most active, interested ones to the top.

Freshsales review by David S.
David S.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

I love FreshSales as it coordinates all our leads, clients, tasks and our pipeline into a very easy to use platform. I also love the email templates A LOT!!

What do you dislike?

I do wish the email inbox feature would mirror my Gmail account. I do wish it had the ability to pre-program series of tasks for a client that could be programmed and used with the click of a button. Always re-entering the same tasks for each client is redundant so we end up using Asana for this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform for small businesses (probably large too) for setting up and using systems that will eventually help you streamline your processes and save lots of time in the future.

Coordination with our team an more effective, time saving communications with clients.

Freshsales review by Kurtis T.
Kurtis T.

"Freshsales / Freshworks is best!"

What do you like best?

I currently use Fresh sales, Freshdesk, Freshchat (for 2 different businesses). Fresh sales is the most intuitive and feature rich platform in its price range or even above its price range.

What do you dislike?

I havn't found anything yet! Every time I have found a dislike, their support is extremely fast to either help me find a work around or provide a solution!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using freshsales as fast as you can. They are coming out with powerful new features every single day!

We are solving our internal CRM problem. We could never really iron out a great way to keep track of our customers and quotes and leads. Freshsales (after trying a ton of other crms) really just clicked with everyone at our company!

Freshsales review by Josh B.
Josh B.

"Surpassed expectations in all categories"

What do you like best?

Allows you to have infinite customization options, easy to use interface, phenomenal product support, ability to have visibility to the pipeline, great depth of record-keeping options, excellent automation features.

What do you dislike?

Only thing lacking at this point is the ability to integrate more consistently with other applications although this seems to be coming along nicely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Completely worth the minimal investment. Lots of new features being added but great as is. Having looked at 10 other CRM systems and been a past user of both Salesforce and Microsoft, Freshsales was the clear winner. Amazing support both online and otherwise.

Visibility to activities at accounts and prospects, collaborating with your internal team and information sharing, keeping a history of records, automating tasks and reminders.

Freshsales review by Marcus L.
Marcus L.

"Thumbs up for the simplicity and increase of productivity"

What do you like best?

We liked that Freshsales provided an all-in-one point that users can use for all of their requirements - from data entry to ticketing systems to data analysis to collaboration. It's really convenient and fuss-free!

What do you dislike?

The plans are not customisable to cater to individual companys’ specific needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The analysis and tracking of sales is really like a godsend. Plus the ability to convert conversations with clients as tickets so its not all over the place, perfect!

Freshsales helped us save a lot of time, especially on the tracking of sales. With this product, we have been able to easily extract information on a particular client. Having all the data and info in one place also really improves our efficiency! Life & time saver!

Freshsales review by Derek F.
Derek F.

"Freshsales for a Fresh Sales Perspective"

What do you like best?

I love having all information centrally located in one application. Saves a ton of time and really helps to keep everything organized.

What do you dislike?

When I am in the Appointments and Tasks area the dropdown for the timezone won't default to my local timezone so I have to reset that every time I go into that area.

I was just at a beginning stage of my business where I wanted to really start doing some heavy marketing of our product. Before Freshsales it was cumbersome dealing with information that was disjointed, contacts, leads, reminders, notes, calendar events, sending out mailings and in general just trying to track everything that is going on in the midst of trying to get a sale.

Freshsales review by Nathanael R.
Nathanael R.

"Freshsales "

What do you like best?

Freshsales makes it incredibly easy to automate the tasks that our sales team encounters every day. From keeping up with old contacts, to importing and updating new leads, we've always been able to quickly control and delegate the sales efforts of our team with Freshsales.

What do you dislike?

I appreciate Freshsales effort to introduce email marketing campaigns but I believe that there is still some room for improvement from a use-ability standpoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot of customization in the early stages to develop the CRM models and how you'll share. While its important to not get overwhelmed with all of the features, its also still quite easy to make changes further down the line so don't be too worried about making any 'mistakes'.

FlashFrame has struggled since its inception to market its services, wading through a complicated marketplace with an eclectic group of contacts to find potential buyers and navigate strange relationships . Freshsales's endless customization has enabled us to sift the noise and easily manage contacts with complicated accounts and an ever changing group of contacts.

Freshsales review by Christopher L.
Christopher L.

"Growing startup needed CRM to help manage sales pipeline and customer data."

What do you like best?

Simple to use, email tracking, pricing is good, easy to import data, interface with outlook emails. alerts when communications from customers are sent or emails/links clicked and opened. very easy to get new team member trained on the system, less then a day and they are using the system in full.

What do you dislike?

when i find something i send a support message and see if they will include in next release. at the moment to early to consider dislikes as it is improving our process now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend as a starting point for CRM in your company. With the very easy to use UI and features you will get to see results quickly and start to improve your sale pipeline and customer support

visibility across the team on business critical data. Keeping account data on customers and making it easy to see this information. building a strong sales pipeline to help with a growing business. customer support.

Freshsales review by Saikat S.
Saikat S.

"Awesome solution to manage sales pipeline"

What do you like best?

Visibility of leads in the pipeline according to stages of the deal. Also the automatic call pop up to record notes on the mobile app after you've called a lead is extremely convenient. Reports can be created and generated as desired

What do you dislike?

I think it will be nice to have all account details directly available when you click on a Deal instead of having to click on the linked account and then the linked contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Got to have it if you want to manage your sales process better.

I manage the end to end said process for a business vertical. Fresh sales helps in making the entire process streamlined. More visibility and no risk of duplication of effort in the team

Freshsales review by William L.
William L.

"A valuable CRM tool that's easy to use"

What do you like best?

FreshSales was easy to use compared to other similar solutions. We started with a trial and got used to it quickly. It doesn't take much expert training to get people acquainted with system. The interface made sense and was clear to navigate. There are many great CRM features that made it fun to use. We can track emails and take note of contact activities. It gives us a solid overview of leads. They seem to be adding new features all the times, so we like that the system is continutally updates.

What do you dislike?

Connecting to other software can be confusing. It can be slow to load at times, but usually loads fine for the most part. Otherwise, there is not much to dislike about FreshSales. I haven't really used the system as deeply as is possible, so there are still features I have yet to explorer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend FreshSales as a straightforward CRM that is easy to set up and start working for you right away. You'll be given greater access and more control over your customer data, which should lead to better results, whatever that may be. You can stay connect to FreshSales whereever you are, so you can always keep up with your customers and team.

FreshSales allows our entire team to stay connected to all key customer details. Allows data to be easily accessible for more responsive support. Helps us to make more effective sales and marketing decisions. We can use APIs for more customized implementations. We're able to nurture leads and a meaningful and personalized way, which has lead to more conversions.

Freshsales review by Administrator

"Freshsales is light-years ahead of every other CRM. Really."

What do you like best?

It's the first CRM that I have used that I can actually properly run a business on after a decade of trying every other CRM in existence. And it works for Australia!! even the dates work correctly. The automations/workflows are absolutely seamless. The logic is flawless. Whoever put this together is an absolute genius. It's like PipeDrive on steroids.

What do you dislike?

I can't SMS the clients from the platform. But I can call them (and yes it tracks that call and updates the system automatically - and it works in Australia which is amazing in itself). SMS is coming soon I am told.

Also, it would be awesome if FreshSales can work with Zapier a bit more so that I can get SMS to automatically get triggered when I drag and drop the customer into the next stage without having to use webhooks to make that feature trigger. PipeDrive is really good in that regard.

Would be amazing if Freshsales could sync with a physical mailing company. Maybe it does - I haven't had a chance to really test the boundaries on that one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. Oh, and the support is like nothing I have ever experienced before. Everyone is super friendly and smart. And no waiting. They just answer the chat window immediately and they'll even call me to make life easier. This is the Gold standard that all these big bloated stupidly expensive SAS companies should compare themselves to.

This is like a breath of fresh air. This makes every other CRM look like rubbish. It's so much better I can't describe it. Yes this is a real review. A genuinely very happy customer. I was at the point that I had resigned myself to using a spreadsheet for leads and then using PipeDrive once they became a deal as PipeDrive is really user friendly and quite robust and visual. FreshSales builds on that nicely. I can't tell you how many other CRM's I've gone through to get to this point. No more bandaid solutions. This does the entire job. Absolutely brilliant!

Freshsales review by Darwin N.
Darwin N.

"Working easy and more effective."

What do you like best?

I can work faster and be concentrate on important things which I should do. I also like the thing that I can manage all sale. I guess it is good tools which are better to have.

What do you dislike?

Very good and easy to use. Great step for new marketing things. Perfect that every time when issues come you will receive all the time support. Very good helper and nice platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm glad that I can work with more productive. Glad to use that software.Keep your product effective. With this powerful tools, you will manage a lot.

Perfect software. Gives to us an ability to work with simple and clear way. Also, we are have rights to manage our clients. All of controlling tools in one place.

Freshsales review by Administrator

"Best customer service experience"

What do you like best?

The speed at which these guys respond is incredible. This is more important than having brilliant software with no support, The system works well, is fast and is my best friend during the day.

What do you dislike?

The system would be nice if it had a start up dashboard with some key data in it, such as current tasks and appts, latest leads. Would be nice if you could choose what you see on the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing tool at the price. Easy to use yet like anything, needs a bit of time to feel your way around it and how best to use it. For example when do you convert a Lead to a Contact. After much testing, a lead remains a lead until there is potential for a sale, until then it remains a lead.

Our business is about selling services to people, so the CRM helos us manage the data, set tasks, reminders, nots and appointments. I dont know how we would do it as efficiently without Freshsales

Freshsales review by Nick  L.
Nick L.

"Fantastic User Experience "

What do you like best?

As a CRM software, Freshsales is just unmatched. The ease of use, the addition of new features all the time, customer support and just my overall experience with it is amazing, I use it every single day in my job.

What do you dislike?

Every so often there will be an issue receiving my tracked emails notifications, but Freshsales is always quick to correct any issue that we have had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. You won't regret it.

I am a jeweler, I have a very large customer base and each of them is on the hunt for very specific pieces. Freshsales allows me to accurately track every single one of my customers and the pieces they're looking for.

Freshsales review by Richard P.
Richard P.

"Instrumental for those who need to find new customers and keep track of customer communications"

What do you like best?

I've used a number of different CRM systems before including ZohoCRM, Salesforce & proprietary solutions and this is the first solution which I've been able to create more value for my business from by using a combination of the free features and paid. The partnership with Yesware has enabled me to reach out to prospective customers through e-mail outreach and track the success of each campaign and the ability to record all customer interactions have been invaluable to driving the relationships generated further on through the sales pipeline.

What do you dislike?

Freshsales believe in agile methodologies so it's becoming frustrating to have UI updates (occasionally several in a week). These can make it disorianting when you log in during the morning only to find new buttons, or UI pieces moved elsewhere - typically these minor software pushes don't have any documentation either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate - import some data to play around with and review the differences in the available paid tiers to make sure you can support you business challenges.

Keeping track of customer interactions was the biggest issue before Freshsales. Now I know what has been discussed, promised and delivered. Additionally, having further transparency over email outreach campaigns has also been invaluable, providing me with the information to continue to optimise each campaign based on real, customer interactions/metrics.

Freshsales review by Gil B.
Gil B.

"Grateful software"

What do you like best?

Helps me too much focus on those who matter the most important. Great to review based on those who are sales and those who need to educate.So good in deals and my projects.

What do you dislike?

Nice program for all.Good simple to use and could be very helpful young sales people both. Seemed to meet your requirements as a small company well.Really good one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like everything that belongs to that software.Good to use.Perfect performance. And all work with no rush.Nice to work with.I recommend it. A lot of tools which you really need.

Very great and powerful. We have everything on one software platform. Very comfortable to talk to my customers that lets you manage, call or email eventual and current clients from one space.

Freshsales review by srikanth v.
srikanth v.

"Best tool to generate leads for your customers"

What do you like best?

Bulk Mailing - Bulk mailing is the best feature that I like about Fresh sales we can send emails to the users without manually sending it one by one

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes time to refresh the leads that are updated to the tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best tool that is available in the market to solve your business problems. It is very much useful in generating new leads for the business along with the option of downloading the reports that we have generated on the tool.

We are using the tool to generate new leads for our products by sending emails to them and following up with them over the email. Also the report generation of the leads is quite good to know the reports

Freshsales review by JJ H.
JJ H.

"What a Fresh look at CRM software"

What do you like best?

All the data is in one place. FreshSales does not make me root around in endless pages of information just to find what I am looking for about the client.

What do you dislike?

That I didn't find it sooner! Everything is better than my old CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it out and talk to their support. What really sold it for us was the support. We asked how to do bulk changes and we didn't get one solution, we got three! Surya was so helpful the entire time and we took the entire 30 days to test the product before pulling the trigger! Purchased 4 licenses.

FreshSales allows me to follow my team unobtrusively. The integrated VOIP and call recording allows me to train my team.

Freshsales review by Alex P.
Alex P.

"Best world class tool for Startups in best price"

What do you like best?

Well, we were in a hunt for a better tool to manage our pre-sales and follow-ups, we have tried to multiple tools and finally, we thought of trying Freshsales and till date, we are happy with Freshsales. It's pretty simple and easy UI, simple mobile apps and we never feel any downtime. Thanks to Team Freshdesk to come up with this awesome and affordable tool

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now will update you after our future team discussions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone can try easily to test their requirements, not require any special training

Pre Sales streamlined and no need of any special training or KT kind of sessions required

Freshsales review by Corrado S.
Corrado S.

"What Freshsales does for my business"

What do you like best?

I like how it streamlines the entire sales process and has the ability to be flexible through custom fields so that the application aligns with your company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you cannot create custom colours so that the freshsales application matches my company colours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To those still using excel spreadsheets... this is a huge opportunity for you to grow your business. Freshsales really does streamline the entire sales process for you and keeps you organized and on top of your game.

Freshsales allows you to save time on manual admin work. It has the ability to auto log calls and emails so you can focus on selling. It also has a key feature which can pull up the leads linkedin, facebook, and twitter which gives me the ability to put a personal touch on things.

Freshsales review by Jordan R.
Jordan R.

"Great CRM for growing businesses like mine!"

What do you like best?

Freshsales gives a ton of features in their CRM. I'm data focused and that type of analysis is easy to find. But even more than, they are extremely helpful with their customer service. I've found them prompt and easy to work with. I consider the Freshsales team as a big part of our company and a reason for our success!

What do you dislike?

Not much. I found the price competitive and better than the competition. For the features that I would like but aren't present, customer service is responsive and they are added as quickly as possible.

Tracking our sales process from start to finish.

We are a small company but have struggled with scaling appropriately. This has allowed us to hire one external salesman and one internal salesman and not have projects fall through the cracks.

Freshsales review by User

"Cleanest CRM Used To Date"

What do you like best?

The import function of company/personal information from other CRMS has been seamless. In addition, I love the score that is given to prospects as more information/activity is logged under that contact/company. The ability to move a prospect through different stages of a deal has been great for transparency to upper management. By telling me the last time i had contact with a lead, it is keeping me follow-ups much more regular yet not too frequent.

What do you dislike?

I think the account section should not populate your "deals" until they have been won. When i put potential deal worth amounts in the deals tab, they are automatically being moved to the "accounts" tab even though they are not accounts yet. I think it is more than appropriate to pull information for someones linked in the account but I think it is just creepy and counterproductive to be pulling in peoples twitter and other social media account information and pictures.

Staying accountable with current prospects. Freshsales also prevents other salesmen from stepping on each others toes.

Freshsales review by Amaan N.
Amaan N.

"Salesforce level features without Salesforce customization"

What do you like best?

Of all the CRM's I've tried, Freshsales is the closest I've seen to the robust features of Salesforce, without the price tag and implementation efforts of SFDC.

I love that it has a great leads to opportunities process and great built in fields.

Overall it is also very well priced

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to customize some of the custom field names so it can work better with my Segment integration. Certain names in custom fields are not editable therefore segment doesnt sync the data I need. But I've been told that this is getting changed soon

Some more custom report capabilities would be nice as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something like Salesforce without having to break the bank, this is what you need.

Tracking 500+ new sign ups per month gets tough. I had trouble finding a CRM that separated Leads from Opportunities and allowed me to track them separately but also convert them in the way I needed. Pipedrive and Base just didnt cut it.

Freshsales helped me put the right process in place for my SaaS sales process.

Freshsales review by Edwin G. S.
Edwin G. S.

"Freshsales is the CRM we have been waiting for."

What do you like best?

I like how lightweight Freshsales is to use. It integrates into our day-to-day communication platforms so we can track progress without the heavy lifting of redundant data input.

What do you dislike?

I have not found a major issue yet. I will update when I find something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend looking at the Estate level during the trial. It has a lot of great time saving features that can save hours in a week.

We track thousands of opportunities a year. Within those thousand I track 5 different types and need 5 different pipelines to accurately track the various funnels. Freshsales has been instrumental in helping with that. We are a small company and we also needed a software that could be implemented and administrated internally.

Freshsales review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"I left Pipedrive for this app. Do it yourself!"

What do you like best?

Best sales crm tool i have found. Moved from pipedrive across to freshsales because of voip integration and built in workflows for automations and pipeline management.

Very clean user interface, great typography and use of white space

Knowing Freshworks got 55m funding gives me great confidence in future roadmap

What do you dislike?

No sms yet. Would be nice to have this communication channel added. Would also like to purchase australian mobile numbers.

I use lots of other marketing automation software that has integrations with activecampaign that I am using with some workflows now. It would make life so much easier if all these products integrated with Freshsales directly.

Separating marketing leads from sales leads is great, forcing me to convert them manually to a deal helps maintain a clean CRM of both data sets.

Custom Fields and integrations via Zapier are very helpful to build intelligent automated workflows

Integrating with other Freshworks products (freshmarketer and freshchat) to take advantage of a deeper stack with freshworks is something I'm testing now.

Has become my default recommendation.

Freshsales review by Adam A.
Adam A.

"Freshsales is the Best Platform CRM and emailing software I have found through allot of research!"

What do you like best?

The software is very simple to use and setup authenticated emails and also allows you to make direct calls from within the software. Also the support is outstanding with direct access to the Freshsales team!

What do you dislike?

I have not found any are of Freshales I dislike as it in my humble opinion to be 5 stars and a perfect CRM solution for your business!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Freshsales as you will find it easier to use and also you will find that realtime email stats are ideal for a business looking to build relationships with other businesses.! Truly!

I needed a CRM package that I can use online from any device as well as being able to get realtime email stats from every email sent whether bulk or manual. This creates a lead score that gives you a better pipeline and gives you the hottest leads to chase first.

Freshsales review by Réal B.
Réal B.

"Fantastic value! A few features required / perfected would make it fantastic."

What do you like best?

The ability to craft well worded email templates which helped to allow us to reach out to large numbers of clients instantly and easily.

We have also made use of the integrated phone feature, which allows you to call directly from within the CRM. Being able to document and record all incoming and outgoing phone calls has been extremely useful to us.

What do you dislike?

We payed extra for an upgraded package because of a wonderful feature which is supposed to extract the clients information from social media (profile picture etc) and update the contact info in the CRM. It works MAYBE once out of 100 times (they blame third party integration software).

Even when you supply the clients social media profile URL it never updates the clients photo in the CRM.

Also, when FreshSales releases the ability to use the email template feature from the iOS and Android platforms this app will be tremendously more useful.

Also, if the mobile apps would allow the user to change orientation from portrait to landscape that would also be quite beneficial. We're hoping that the mobile app will also allow calling from the integrated phone system as well some day. Fingers crossed!

We operate a large luxury dealership here in Canada, and as such we receive a tremendous amount of sales leads. FreshSales allowed us to quickly and easily manage all of our incoming leads with ease.

Freshsales review by Steve P.
Steve P.

"Above Good to Great midrange experience"

What do you like best?

The support staff is incredibly willing to assist.

What do you dislike?

I am unsure that all the features are exactly as they describe or perhaps as we interpret them, but in meetings with their team, we are able to find solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many competitive products in this space, and all have a similar price point. You can spend hours investigating (and you should). Each product will be a little different. Find the one that most accurately appears to satisfy your requirements. If you need people who can assist and who will listen to you when you need help then you will find FreshSales a company worth looking at.

Multiple problems are decreasing but the greatest benefit is efficiency in communications management.

Freshsales review by Tom H.
Tom H.

"Fantastic Service"

What do you like best?

We had countless salespeople calling and rambling on at us about facts figures and they all seemed like they were just chasing commissions.

But when I spoke to fresh sales they actually took the time to understand what we wanted and needed as a business, and bared with us whilst we mulled over each aspect, added to that they answered every single little question we had (and there were many) this totally put our minds at ease and they continue to do so now we're on board.

What do you dislike?

The lack of bundles they offer with their other packages, for example, we would like to use resh marketer and fresh desk as well but at the moment that requires three subscriptions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how much you can really utilise the custom fields,a lot of CRM's fall down here but with fresh sales you can change pretty much everything and add many many fields of your own to top that of you can also call upon them via the api webhooks zapier etc.

It has and continues to solve problems on a daily basis, it fluidly fills the gaps between our sales team and our main office, allowing for a more seamless experience for staff and our customers alike,

Fresh sales have managed everything we've thrown at it with the level of customisation it's grown into the tools of our dreams.

Freshsales review by Warren F.
Warren F.

"Great Workflow and Management with Freshworks CRM"

What do you like best?

Territory Integration

Auto-agent assignment, per territory (brilliant!)

Creating automated workflows to manage leads.

What do you dislike?

A few critical conversion reports are not in place out the box. Somewhat frustrating, however, the developers have been more than accommodating, putting solutions in place until these reports form part of the core offering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've used Zoho, Hubspot etc. you should really consider changing to Fresh CRM. Superior management of leads, assigning of leads, reporting, exporting, and, above all else, stellar support from both accounts management and developers. Integrates wonderfully with Zapier / Mailparser.

Ability to inject leads automatically using Zapier. Leads are distributed into their respective business units, or territories. Agents are able to follow up all leads assigned to them, based on territory.

Freshsales review by Angelina S.
Angelina S.

"I use it at work and it helps me keep updated with calls to my everyday contacts!"

What do you like best?

Where I can keep track of all calls I have made with my customer and what the last conversation was about.

What do you dislike?

I don't know how to make it remind me when to call back if and when the customer wants me to call her/him back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend this for any company keeping trail of their customer , client contacts.

More exact sales and more products to be sold when the customer asks me about a product and I write it in my note. I can have relay that to my manager and he will bring it in. This way we have the product next time I call on this customer.

Freshsales review by Mohammed A.
Mohammed A.

"Best & Affordable CRM for Startups"

What do you like best?

We love the fact that email and phone is present within the CRM which is a huge productivity boost for us. Previously, we used to use multiple email tools to track and run sales campaigns. But now with Freshsales, we are able to do everything within the CRM and keep track of the entire activity log.

Another thing we really love as a startup is the lead scoring as we do not have the time to look at all our leads but only our most important set of leads, which Freshsales helps us out making us spend time on the right leads.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing we dislike about Freshsales yet. Whenever we have had trouble or issues, the team seems to have been very responsive and solved our queries in no time.

We manage our inbound leads through Freshsales. Qualifying, Following up, Closing the deal with one platform is easier like never before.

Freshsales review by Virginia D.
Virginia D.

"Freshsales Gets it DONE"

What do you like best?

Simple, affordable, great intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of features I just haven't played with yet. Figuring out the transition of a lead to contact took me a few minutes. Not enough of a problem to really complain. I haven't worked with Deals yet, so it keeps wanting to make everything associated with a deal. Just have to know this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product, simple to use, VERY robust! We LOVE IT!

Just a great product that helps us get the job done. Great CRM! Great for sharing leads. We are still prior to launch, so we will see. I am so excited about how much time we will save in training.

Freshsales review by Steve Y.
Steve Y.

"Platform made simple"

What do you like best?

We do Business Consulting and my sales team can easily see where the status of the new client is on approvals and underwriting. Excellent work flow.

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing as to capture all the information if its set up in Leads, deals or customer. We decided to use the customer tab to input all information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform will grow with your company and will streamline a process that is seamless from your consultants to your customer.

We can have other business consultants use freshsales to update our business lending apps as well as send it under lending which will notify or Business underwriters.

Freshsales review by Disha D.
Disha D.

"Such neat features, just recommended this to a friend who also loved it!"

What do you like best?

I love how sales and support can track opens and clicks of emails. That gives us insight into how best to follow-up with customers. I also love the interface - how everything's so simple and clear instead of complex and confusing - this is great for our sales and support team that can't spare too much time getting info everyday.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The tool has everything we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely do the trial. You'll see benefits for yourself.

It's neat to have a place to store info about leads - a complete picture with LinkedIn and Facebook info. Helps when making important calls and aids conversion and retention.

Freshsales review by Pradeep M.
Pradeep M.

"A very powerful CRM at surprisingly affordable price"

What do you like best?

Everything about Freshsales is great. Right from onboarding and setting up the account to using the advanced features, the UX is seamless. Freshsales has some unique features which we found extremely valuable and provided us with key insights that helped in closing mode deals. To name a few: in app email notifications, website visitor analytics and segmentation and automatic profile enrichment.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about Freshsales. Although I would love to see the functionality where follow-up emails can be automated based on prospect's behavior. This can help Sales teams save lot of time.

At Saleslift, we get a lot of incoming prospects. We use Freshsales to manage the pipeline, identify our ideal potential customers, engage in conversation with them and convert them as our customers.

Freshsales review by donna p.
donna p.

"Best Contact Management System EVER!"

What do you like best?

The intuitive nature of the software locating just what, when & where you need tool

What do you dislike?

Would like a more detailed Task section to use as a daily scheduler with completed tasks rolling into communications tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is simple to use, modest in cost, comprehensive in features & great customer support.

Virtually eliminates client file folders! Incredibly convenient and time-saving. Keeping up with the individual needs, tasks & info for all contact/companies. Gives one place to look for everything pertaining to client. The dashboard presents a customized view of all I need in one place, but also can be detail intensive via more fields or notes. Extremely easy to set up and use - no learning curve at all.

Freshsales review by Nathan K.
Nathan K.

"Best CRM for under $100/user...or $60...or $30...or $15."

What do you like best?

I have demoed numerous CRMs. They all seem to be developed with idea of having as many features and steps as possible. Freshsales is a breath of fresh air for anyone that does not have 100 hours to configure endless rules and add ons just to get up and running. We required a crm that integrated with gmail, integrated with Freshchat (another great product), had a built in phone (no worries about another phone app's API working), had open and click notifications (again, no worries about integrating with another app), and had bulk email functionality (yet again, no worries about integrating with another app.) Freshsales delivers on all of these. No need to pay for licenses on five products when you can pay for just one with Freshsales.

Part of the challenge for us with CRMs is that they seem to offer no inherent productivity improvements or cost a ridiculous amount per user. Our average sale is $500. We sell about 50 orders a week. We can't spend hours updating the CRM for every order. Most CRMs need to be managed. Freshsales does not.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features I would like to see, such as more reports and some changes with the phone interface. However, there are no critical changes. We switched to Freshsales a few months ago and would never switch back to our old system. I would not have switched if it was not a huge step up from our old system. Before Freshsales, it was a running joke if I had found a new CRM. Now we have to come up with new jokes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other options similar to Freshsales only if you are willing to pay double or triple the price. The support team is fantastic. If you feel the need to constantly debug and configure the CRM so you can hide from your selling duties, do not get Freshsales.

If you have longstanding relationships with your clients, but have very fast individual sales, and want to focus on the customer, Freshsales is for you.

We have a sales team of six. Freshsales allows us to help our existing clients and reach out to new ones. Even with having Account Managers (farmers) and New Business Development Execs (hunters) both use the CRM, Freshsales has worked well.

We want to respond quickly to our customers. We want to spend more time on our customers than our CRM. Freshsales let's us focus on our customers - Not the CRM. With Freshsales, I no longer have to be a CRM jockey. The contacts are updated without constant management. If someone is off and I need to cover their accounts - No problem. I can focus on developing the team and the product offering. No need to constantly monitor if everyone is filling out the CRM correctly.

Freshsales review by Andy K.
Andy K.

"awesome CRM tool with many features"

What do you like best?

Easy way to effectively manage leads within the team and track and monitor them. I like the built in functionality with email and calendar and the dashboard. Unlike many of Freshsales competitors, even the lower priced bundles allow for high customization!

What do you dislike?

I hope the different products from Freshworks (i.e. freshdesk, freshsales and freshchat) will be easier integrated in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trial version for 30 days or even the (forever) free version. There are much more features available for a low pricing than on many other CRM systems.

We can easily manage leads within the team and make the team work more effective together and effectively create and progress on leads.

Freshsales review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Consumer Electronics
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Consumer Electronics

"Freshsales has a great UI and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like the user experience of freshsales the best. It is very easy to use this software. The software helps you at every stage which is incredible. Moreover, you can also create templates to send emails which is another great feature in this tool.

What do you dislike?

It asks for updation after somedays and take sometime to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend this software to all people who are serious about marketing and want to make their outrezch process easy. However, it is bit costly so if you are newbie then you should look for mailchimp and other mailing services.

I have been sending emails to customer using this software. I did an email outreach compaign using this software and it was extremely easy to create sales funnel and leads segmentation in this software. I got great results using this softeare

Freshsales review by Gabriel A.
Gabriel A.

"Adaptable | Mobile | Efficient "

What do you like best?

Without Freshsales I don't know how I would keep track of the myriad of leads and accounts in my portfolio! A virtual sales assistant if there ever was one :)

What do you dislike?

Would be great to be able to link Contacts to Leads. At present I have to create two Leads for the same company instead of 1 Leads linked to multiple Contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have no complaints what so ever. I haven't dabbled with other CRM software but this one works really well for me.

I utilise the notes section to record all sorts of info on my interactions with customers. When it is time to re-engage them, I read up on our last encounter and it appears as though I have the memory of an elephant.

Freshsales review by oliver r.
oliver r.

"Perfect for CRM with tight integration with Freshdesk"

What do you like best?

We considered using Freshdesk first without understanding what Freshsales offered. We're a start up and interacting with leads and converting them is where we're at in the cycle. Josh, Paul and the team at Freshsales/Freshdesk couldn't have done enough to understand my business and business process requirements. We're also integrating freshchat and have used the freshphone feature for inbound and outbound calls.

Tight integration with Freshdesk matters to me as once my leads are converted to customers, they have ongoing supply purchases that extend beyond the initial sale. I want to make sure we don't miss a thing.

They truly value their customers and it shows. Every interaction was an opportunity to understand my needs and even offer me time saving tips that would make my sales effort focused.

Sounds like I should be selling for them? Nah, but they're a good partner. That's what I need and glad I found.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Apps work well, features and functionality is spot on.

Sales funnel and communications capture

Freshsales review by Davi d.
Davi d.

"It fits right in!"

What do you like best?

As a Project management for a Software company here in Brazil, I needed a platform that could be used along my CRM, and I can tell that the tools from Freshworks are incredible. They work well in a syncronization mode that enable us to keep our Leads coming in and converting while we take great care of our existing customers. There is a transition phase where our lead will turn into a customer and the score system does it a good job on pinpointing the most interested lead. The layout is fresh, like everything in the suite. I can wait to see what´s next. Great work guys!

What do you dislike?

A Dashboard that will give more control of our data is needed.

Creating and converting new leads.

Freshsales review by Yashwanth M.
Yashwanth M.

"Intuitive and powerful"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can try out most of the powerful features in the free tier and then make a decision. The product is extremely intuitive and highly recommend it to everyone who is in the market for a Sales First CRM.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see conversations / team inbox in the free version with a one time limit. This way, the users would start using the feature and would push the company to move to a paid version once the cap on conversations is up.

Also, when users receive an email response from a prospect - would love to see a notification.

Tracking leads, deals and conversations for our startup. The API is very useful to connect and pull data from different sources.

Freshsales review by Mayank P.
Mayank P.

"You will never get a second chance to create a first impression. THE BEST CRM tool"

What do you like best?

THE BEST simply the best CRM tool, outstanding customer service & support, Beautiful UI, works wonders for sales management.

1. Templates

2. Email Tracking; Who opens the emails, How many times it opens the emails. It helps me to understand his buying behaviour.

3. Tasks & Activities

4. Affordable Pricing

I am not any affiliate or getting any benefit from Freshsales but as an Entrepreneur having 7 Person in the sales team I was looking better solution.

We shifted in Freshsales after using following tools.

1. PipeDrive :

a) It has really awesome UI and Smooth way to manage leads only thing is missing Templates. Everytime My team or I need to copy paste.

b) Price seems high compared to freshsales.

c) We were using mailtrack.io to know more whether users are opening my emails or not.

2. Close.io:

a) I am a fan of this tool, One stop solution for this, but this is really very over priced.

I found all the features and smoothness in freshsales and never given 2nd thought.

3. Hubspot CRM:

If you want something free, you should try.

4. Highrise CRM:

It's effective for Contact management than the sale.

I am Sales professional and chosen this product wisely after spending lot on others.

What do you dislike?

Contact or Lead capturing process should be simple, I really hate to fill so many data about leads.

Why not you can fetch Users information from emails. there are many Like https://connect.clearbit.com/

They can save lot of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth trying, They are building an excellent product. The product is coming new changes every day; I had many calls with their support team, They seem very supportive and eager to help you.

I'm using it for the last six months, and it gets better and better. By far it is the best application in functionality and integration. For each contact - customer or not - you can see an activity based on notes you can add after each call. Automatically follow up, email template and prioritising clients who have a higher lead score— are my personal favourite features. Helped my team and me a lot to keep up with the orders and everything we need to know.

Freshsales review by William P.