Freshservice

Freshservice

Freshservice is an easy to use IT service desk and ITSM solution designed using ITIL best practices that enables organizations to focus on exceptional service delivery.

Work for Freshservice?

Learning about Freshservice?

Freshservice Reviews

Ask Freshservice a Question
Showing 349 Freshservice reviews
Freshservice review by Raul U.
Raul U.

"Web, Easy to use, but cloud be more "Integrationbly""

What do you like best?

Easy to use

Easy to manage (admin)

ITIL

Web (Not on-prem software)

Have Android/iPhone APP

What do you dislike?

1) We need an CMDB highly integrated with AWS, Azure and GCP and easily to read, manage. Today, AWS integration exists but all the information about IaaS resources are difficult to read it and manage because doesn't integrated with company and contacts data.

2) The customer satisfaction module cloud be more flexible. We need to send personalizated questions.

3) The reports must to be more usability

4) All the tables must be improve the usability

5) Some items could be connected between each other, two SR tickets can't be relationated, same with INC->SR or SR->INC. Sometimes We have different events conected and We don't have any way to connect them

6) Rules in dispatcher, supervisor, observer and scenario automations don't any way to make actions in time tracked or approvals

7) Don't exist a report to know all the approvals

8) The approvals don't see in tickets exports

9) The iPhone app need to be improved

10) Integration with Google drive easily to add files into the tickets

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know the costs of this service, because I am an admin user, but FS is easy to use and it's a Cloud Service!!!

We have a Cloud Support Team and FS is our essential tool

This tool facilitates our work and makes better our day

Using this We get more time

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freshservice
Freshservice review by Kelly W.
Kelly W.

"Freshservice Does the Job"

What do you like best?

Nearly continuous stream of *useful* updates. GUI is well laid out and intuitive. Helpdesk/Knowledge Base is fantastic. We also use asset probes to ensure all hardware assets are tracked and software assets can be traced from there accurately and without user intervention. The highlight is the customizable Portal for end users to access information such as Tips, Configuration standards and to check the status of their own tickets. Even if users only want to use email to contact the help desk this is not an issue.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to dislike. Workflow automation is being updated and was the weakest point when we implemented a year ago. Would like to have more 3rd party apps integrated, such as Connectwise, but that is all being worked on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With any software make sure it fits your business needs. It is flexible enough to meet most, if not all requirements, for an internal help desk, HR, etc... just take the time to do it right when implementing. Freshservice offers a lot of integration assistance without extra charges, you just need to take advantage of the very good service levels that are offered. If you invest very little time into the product, you will not get a lot out of it.

Single point of information flow for both Admins and users. Time savings have been considerable for time invested. Information retention and organization is a challenge for most organizations, Freshservice allows us to retain and track information seamlessly and it is all searchable. All of it!

What Service Desk solution do you use?

Freshservice review by matthew t.
matthew t.

"IT support tech"

What do you like best?

I love that Freshservice allows me to keep my day productive letting me know what problems are out there and listing the inportance of each. I also like the asset program allowing me to keep track of computers and technology in the field and when it was placed.The assets tracker gives me a very good indication of what is about to need upgrades based on time and operating system installed. Also give my employer a rough Idea where the biggest amount of help is needed for billing purposes and let the IT team no where to focus the most attention. I like the break down of technology items and the state they are in letting me know what has been retired so I know to keep an eye on other systems of the same kind.

What do you dislike?

As of this moment I have no dislikes of the product. If I could make a suggestion I notice that the phone app no has a close section for tickets but not a resolved button available would love to see that again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it the program is straight forward and simple to use making your teams more efficient. Also traacking of all of your technology install dates and warranty so you know when to replace items of age.

We have organised a very small team of IT people to take care of hundreds of users over a large geographic area. We are using this system to keep track of replacement needs on a set basis so we have far fewer failures of systems.

Freshservice review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"Great Product and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Having Freshservice as our helpdesk and inventory system has been a big improvement since the last product we have used. Freshservice is very easy to use for IT staff and the end users themselves. Editing categories and items in Freshservice is a breeze to customize it to our own specific needs that we have

What do you dislike?

Thats is good question, right now I can not think of anything that I dislike so far, especially since they are constantly adding improvemnts to the software to make it better by adding new tools, features, and enhancements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a good look at it, it has many options and features to help customize it to your own business needs, they are also constantly adding improvements and this will not break your pocket book. Setup was a breeze to get our users into the system and we started migrating users to it very rapidly.

Time and energy, Freshservice helps us resolved requests much faster and easier than ever before. Reporting on user tickets and resolutions is a nice improvement that gives us a good overall look at how busy our helpdesk staff are in the past or even the current day or week.

Freshservice review by HĂĄkan E.
HĂĄkan E.

"Best option for the Out of the Box ITSM Suite"

What do you like best?

User Interface as well as the features in the system. They have boiled down to the essentials but without cutting any corners. The strength is that you cannot mess things up with customization from 3rd party consultants etc who always seems to be involved in ITSM implementation. The change of tool is more a change of way of working and not so much how to categorize tickets and defining the right priority.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the reporting on Service Level, you can do reports on incidents on assets but not as deep as I would like it to. It can be handled with integrations and a upcoming BI solution though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is almost impossible to mess things up with this product. I often say it is the IPhone to the other ITSM tools Android. You cannot mess up the setup as with an Iphone, sliders for on-off and easy to configure discovery and inventory. Make sure your AD is updated before synchronizing users, not Freshservice specific though.

We needed to implement a Service Desk and they needed a Ticket Tool. I come from a background where I know the importance of knowing your Assets and CI's and how vital that is for Incident, Problem and Change so we killed two birds with one stone by doing the implementation with

Freshservice review by Travis G.
Travis G.

"Exceptionally Great product even at the Sprout (Free) Plan"

What do you like best?

Freshservice's Sprout plan is a MAJOR help to my small business as I'm still in the very early stages of building my business and clientele. I needed a feature-packed ticketing system that would give me all of the ticketing system tools I needed to bootstrap my IT support business. Having access to 3rd party tools via App Integrations is also a huge help to streamlining my workflows so I can spend more time working for my clients instead of having to fuss around with "processes/workflows". The biggest benefit I see is long-term, as my business grows, I'll be able to get the additional features that a larger organization will need without having to 'jump ship' to another software platform. I'll be able to just bump up the licensing plan.

What do you dislike?

I really wish that Freshservice's Sprout offering had built in time-tracking, I know that the next license plan includes that feature and many more, but I'm currently unable to pay for the licensing at this time. I can also see that if Freshservice's team enabled time-tracking in Sprout a lot of small businesses might not have a need to purchase the first paid license plan. Which is unfortunate as the team behind Freshservice definitely deserves something for this awesome software, and Thank you for providing a free tier option in the first place!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in the market for a great ticketing system with tons of out-of-the-box features and the ability to add more with a few mouse clicks; definitely give Freshservice a spin. You can test out about 85% of the features that are "core/necessary" to/for any production ready ticketing system for free. There is an optional trial that you can use to work with the remaining 15% of the "core" features Freshservice's free plan doesn't support.

I have used quite a few other major ticketing systems that are out there when I was working for other IT companies. Some software's include: Service Desk Plus, Kaseya, Connectwise, Spiceworks help desk, Atera, Salesforce, & Jira Cloud. I think that Freshservice nails it by offering the best features-to-price ratio. The core benefit for my use case is that I need a ticketing system for my business, Freshservice offers the best one (IMO) that starts free and scales to meet business needs.

Freshservice review by Akash M.
Akash M.

"Awesome piece of software that is extremely easy to use."

What do you like best?

The automated reporting is very helpful when presenting board reports. The speed of the emails that users and technicians use for notifications are exceptional. There isn't any delays. The iOS app is brilliant. It is fast and easy to use. I love the pop-up notifications each time a user or a tech makes a change or replies to a ticket. This is extremely useful for keepin track of tickets on the go.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across anything to dislike thus far. The software is easy to use and the user do not experience any difficulties logging requests through either the portal or via email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are migrating from either another software vendor or from a different plan fro example, fresh service to freshdesk, always engage the freshservice support team. They are friendly and will be more than willing to assist with data migrations.

I am streamlining the ticket logging with regard to IT Support and capturing the company's inventory. I am also changing the way that the IT department is being billed by the various business units by creating a charge back for IT incidents resolved by techs.

Freshservice review by Mike James P.
Mike James P.

"Excellent Helpdesk to Get Set Up On"

What do you like best?

A great little service desk. Freshservice is mostly focused on IT based work, but has been found to expand into other areas of technical industry that it's sister product Freshdesk might not cover. It's straightforward to use and through version upgrades seems to have gone from strength to strength to improve the brreadth and depth of what it can cover. Whilst limited as a free customer (understandable) there is a fairly reasonable amount of access you have that, without going to the trouble of setting up and hosting your own service desk, is available to you instantly from signup, and moreso when a plan is upgraded to a higher tier.

For a sizable team working in the IT Industry or similar, I would definitely recommend giving Freshservice a good try, and not to be afraid to ask for help from the friendly customer support team if you have any specific requirements.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty in adding custom fields to work with other integrated services (such as Slack) as a free customer to the helpdesk. Whilst integrations work really well on the Service desk there is a limited amount that the custom ticket fields will allow you to do outside of the system.

The solution could also benefit better with a sliding scale business plan, similar to how Slack prices it's use - based on measuring real-time use month to month of users in a workspace (or in this case Agents in an organisation) and charging based on that rather than fixed rates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try. Depending on your industry it's worth considering sister products Freshdesk and Freshsales to see if they may fit you better. If this suits your industry consider extending your trial to the free plan in an isolated team and work your way up to full scale use as people realise how easy to use and powerful this tool can be.

Allowing our Educational Technology Services to log problems the same way many departments such as IT or Estates and Facilities would in an organisation. Using the Solutions page we can also answer frequently asked questions or repeated tickets reported from service users. Also allows us easily to track progress of jobs between technicians easily and communicate to our staff any measures that are put in place.

Freshservice review by Rick M.
Rick M.

"Freshservice is a qualtiy product"

What do you like best?

Freshservice has been the product needed to help organize our IT department. The CMDB, relationships, asset management, and change management have fortified our service and structured us in such a way to be successful.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that has been inconvenient is the assets tracking where you pay by item. There are no alerts to let you know when you are getting close to your allotment and need to add additional licensing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the trial and setup according to how you might use the product. Fresh service's support and sales reps are very helpful and accommodating.

The CMDB and relationship options have been great benefits for organizing our documentation and making sure our technicians know how our systems, services, and customers are all connected. The newly added project management is a nice feature. We are intrigued how that module may continue to grow in the future.

Freshservice review by Jeremy J.
Jeremy J.

"A fairly new user's experience so far"

What do you like best?

The mobile app is convenient, especially now that support helped me figure out how to use custom views to see just the tickets with a certain tag. It is easy to set up views on the web, and I like keeping a browser window open on half of my secondary display.

What do you dislike?

Some features are not intuitive, like how replying via email to tickets works. I did some testing regarding this, and it turns out different affects are applied to the ticket (e.g. adding a private note, posting as a reply, etc.) depending on who is replying via email. I suppose it would make more sense if I read the documentation, but I love services that are easy enough to use that it's usually unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It meets my overall expectations of what a service desk platform ought to be. It provides the necessary tools for us in IT to be effective and efficient at what we do. If you want to see tickets with a specific tag on the app, be sure to set up a custom view in the web version, save it, and then you should be able to select it in the app. It took me contacting support to learn that, but I was happy once I tried it and found it works great.

We're tracking coworkers' tech issues, keeping records on our asset inventory, and building a knowledge base of articles for our organization. The feature set supports these needs rather well.

Freshservice review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Freshservice is powerful, economical and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Our Freshservice HD platform gives our customers the means to quickly alert our IT team to problems without having them get bogged down in the red tape of processes and procedures. The FS front end is pliable, simple and effective. It allows us to focus our energies on finding patterns in today's data and then act proactively to prevent tomorrow's problems.

What do you dislike?

Very few things are not likable. It's a simple platform, easy to manage, the reporting has improved greatly in the last few versions. I don't dislike any part of it.

We have three people on our IT team and we satisfy the needs of 360 end users (customers). It's not easy and sometimes the work is more of an avalanche than a steady stream.. but Freshservice gives us the ability to coordinate our efforts and keep our focus on the delivery of satisfying solutions.

Freshservice review by Nate B.
Nate B.

"Great hosted helpdesk platform"

What do you like best?

Freshservice has a fresh, clean, modern look to it. It's highly customizable and provides plenty of depth, particularly with it's various automation tools. Any time I've had to use their support, they have been super responsive and great to work with. They're constantly improving their product and it's not uncommon to see little tweaks here or there as your doing your work which is great.

What do you dislike?

I've only come across a few minor things I didn't really care for, most of which you could argue are personal preference. My biggest want would be to be able to filter my ticket view specifically for non-resolved tickets that haven't been attributed to a particular category, or to maybe have their category be able to show up in the general ticket view so we could tell at a glance if there seems to be an active trend taking place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider giving them a trial run at the very least. We're glad we went with them!

Freshservice has been great for us in allowing us to not only manage IT tickets, but also to pull in SCADA, Facilities, and HR teams so we can collaborate and kick tickets between departments as necessary, particularly for ordering hardware/software and for onboarding/offboarding personnel. It gives us the flexibility we need while still maintaining strong delineations between the departments to ensure confidentiality.

Freshservice review by Jorge D.
Jorge D.

"ITIL Service Desk"

What do you like best?

Cloud-hosted Service Desk, Let users raise tickets via email, self-service portal, phone, or in person. Track, prioritize, assign, and automate resolution processes to drive service desk efficiency. SLA Management, you can resolve tickets based on priority, and automate escalation rules to communicate violations within the service desk. Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portal, Problem Management, Change Management

What do you dislike?

It should have a native Remote Suport feature.

It should have more technical Documentation in Spanish.

It should certificate to Pink VERIFY

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don´t hesitate to try Freshservice if you are looking for an ITSM and ITIL oriented Service Desk.

It will help you to discover all assets in your network and send a report.

You can pay 1 agent or 100 agents, you can add them or delete them whenever you want, You can easily change your plan, and suscribe for 1 month or 1 year.

You can change the interface to spanish or any other language

Now it´s easier to manage my IT incidents, by email or Self-service portal.

I don´t need to use any Hardware to install the tool because it´s cloud-hosted

Now My IT Department complies with ITIL Best Practices

I can export reports by: Department, By Agent, By Cases into several formats

I can keep my inventory up to date

I can keep a history fo my cases and export it

I can measure th satisfaction of my users by sending them surveys

My techinicans can access the plattform through a laptop or mobile

Freshservice review by Anders H.
Anders H.

"Amazing and easy."

What do you like best?

I like the whole setup of the website. It's easy to add people and show them what to do, most of it is self-explanatory. It's easy to give support to who creates cases, who needs help from an IT-employee at our schools. The support that is accessible with FreshService is great, you get help within a day or less.

What do you dislike?

The tutorial could be better when you first create your account. Something I also realized was the default language on the website, and whoever creates and account on the website. (This might just be me not seeing how to, but I've looked for it and didn't find it.) Some groups and roles are also locked and not removable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FreshService provides you with a trial for a month to test it out for yourself, wether or not you think it's good. Personally it's great and I've gotten good service.

We, in an IT-service "center" at a school which has two large sections, haven't used any service website or program. I did research on the website on school, and our teacher told us to use it. I started to really like it, and I showed it to my collegues, and here we are.

Freshservice review by Reese F.
Reese F.

"A Solid Help Desk Solution for a Modern IT World"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user-friendly and it is usually very easy to find what we are looking for. They also offer a full API which we have been able to utilize to make custom ticket submitting apps and other custom interactions. The majority of support cases that I have opened with them have been responded to very quickly and often resolved the same day. Another item which I have been happy with is the automation. The ability to categorize and assign tickets without every having to touch them because of set rules has been a major time-saver.

What do you dislike?

They are extremely slow to adapt and make changes based on the customer community. I have seen many topic in their suggestion box go ignored for a very long time, and these are often features that are found on their competitors and that the community feels is something of a given in what should be included in a help desk software suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do believe that this product is worth the money. The price is right and the features that matter are all there. It is my impression that Freshservice will continue to advance in the right direction and further improve their product down the road.

We were using a very antiquated BMC Track-it! which had some nice features of it's own, but was a stone-age desktop application that was seldom updated and poorly organized. The old system often resulted in forgotten tickets, bad categorization, and inconsistent responses. With Freshservice we have been able to provide a much higher level of customer satisfaction and uniformity in our responses. The automation has allowed us to streamline many of our processes which has allowed us to focus on other areas in our organization.

Freshservice review by Jeffrey W.
Jeffrey W.

"Freshservice - Full Featured, Easy To Implement & Use"

What do you like best?

ITIL/ITSM based and rapid implementation are the key features that we like. The user interface is well organized around ITIL methodologies. The ITIL flow of Incidents to Problems to Changes is very useful.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike. The Project Management module links to Incidents, Problems and Changes as needed, however there is no ability to import work breakdown structure (WBS) into a project. WBS import would be helpful for projects that are drafted in Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Develop the desired IT service support workflow and requirements before selecting a help/service desk product. Then select Freshservice, conduct a 30-60 day trial pilot and when finalizing the decision, negotiate pricing terms.

We are deploying Freshservice for 520 users at 6 locations in the U.S. and it will be used as the primary IT service desk tool.

Some ITIL/ITSM products require consultants and over US$ 100,000 in implementation fees. One of the main benefits of Freshservice is that it can be implemented for Incident, Problem and Change Management without expensive consultants.

Freshservice review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"The new UI is outstanding"

What do you like best?

As a consultant, it's my job to find the best solutions for our customers. One of the best options out there for ITSM implementation is Freshservice. The simplicity is one of a kind. The platform is very user-friendly and intuitive, that means easy to setup and manage it. Complied by ITIL standards, Freshservice provides problem, release, change, incident, project management and beyond. I like the new UI, it's very refreshing compares to the old one.

What do you dislike?

It should have compatibility and native integration with SAP tools. Also, the inventory management should indicate in/out assets.for the different facilities. Other than that, it seems fair to say that this solution is one of the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an aggressive competitor within the ITSM platforms in our current market. Highly recommended.

Freshservice even though is a an ITSM solution, it can work as a help desk platform providing support for multiple clients and inner users within the organization.

Freshservice review by Shaun E.
Shaun E.

"Quick and easy"

What do you like best?

Responses from the support team are quick to my multiple questions with prompt answers and resolutions being provided. Freshservice itself is easy to use from both the app and within a web browser. There are a number of admin features which I have utilised which ensures our users have a better user experience. The ability to link with Google is a very useful feature for us.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, at this moment in time I have no complaints. I would like to see additional functionality such as the ability to automate an option within a drop down on the form fields. We are planning on adding a new drop down on the form field just for agents however, this field will be mandatory only for the IT department. At the moment I'm trying to automate this so for the departments who will not use this drop down will automatically be selected as no.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that others utilise the admin features to reduce the administration time where possible. Things such as the dispatch'r should be used wherever possible as this automation allows me, who manages to tickets to focus on resolving tickets which allows the business to operate.

We use Freshservice for multiple departments such as IT, Payroll and HR. We can communicate quickly with our users. This gives us the ability for multiple agents to view tickets across departments when required. Due to how robust the software is we are planning on adding additional departments.

Freshservice review by Joel W.
Joel W.

"Test Period Questions To FreshService"

What do you like best?

In our company we are started to create a Service Desk. But whats is the most important thing in the servicedesk... The Tooling!! After some research and googleing... We found Fresh Service. Inside our departmet we spoke about the search results and Fresh Service Became project. During the test period we had some quistions about the functinality and customalisation. We send an e-mail to the account manager, within a day we received an answer from the account manager and 1 hour later a specialist with extra information. We answered the quistions from them and they to us. All this mail communication was within 2 hours. GREAT RESPONSE TIME!!!

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike? I have to fill this in but i don't have it at this moment.

FreshService is runing as the main Service Desk application.

During the next couple of weeks we are planning to migrate the test FreshService the production.

Freshservice review by Jan F.
Jan F.

"Our experience with Fresh Service, whether using it internally or receiving support is outstanding."

What do you like best?

The flexibility and ease of configuration of Fresh Service allows us to react quickly to many situations. My end users find the product very intuitive, easy to use, and allows for an abundance of information to be stored for easy metrics reporting. The ability to integrate to Jira allows our support and development teams to work more closely together and resolve issues quicker. Support from Fresh Service is instantaneous and very accurate. I would recommend them for any type of business

What do you dislike?

I can't find anything within Fresh Service that I dislike.

The multiple channels that are provided to our customers via Fresh Service allows for clear and concise two way communication. Call avoidance has been recognized due to our clients using self service via our Solutions Knowledge base. Internal workflow within our organization has improved based on the features we've configured.

Freshservice review by Avi S.
Avi S.

"So far, I've been very happy with Freshservice."

What do you like best?

The application is easy to navigate and very feature rich. The support staff have been excellent. The performance has been very nice. It's easy to use and my support staff are liking it over the prior app we retired. The mobile app is great (though I wish it would do change control, not just ticketing).

What do you dislike?

Really, the only issue is that there are a number of small functions missing that should be there. Things that will probably come out with time, but for now, I have had to work around. Certainly nothing show-stopping and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change my decision. Also, the asset discovery tool (the Probe) definitely needs more maturity. It's OK, but doesn't pull as much info as, say Spiceworks' probe.

Asset management, change control, change management, help desk support, problem tracking.

Freshservice review by Jeremy R.
Jeremy R.

"Wished I had discovered them sooner..."

What do you like best?

FreshService has all of the features I've been looking for in an ITSM while still keeping the admin console simple and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a more robust CMDB solution and with a good visual display of relationships.. With that said, most ITSMs aren't doing this either but is essential for planning and visualizing impact during a planned or unplanned outage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the things I most appreciate about FreshService is the ability to completely re-brand the ITSM. To our users, it appears like an in house service but with an Enterprise level experience. The mobile app is outstanding. The admin console is intuitive.. I truly wished I had wondered across FreshService much earlier.

We're still building out our service model but we have all the tools we need to automate self-service for common issues.

Freshservice review by Thorsten F.
Thorsten F.

"One 360-degree ITSM solution with great support"

What do you like best?

We use Freshservice since 2015 as our internal ITSM solution for IT support, services-catalog, asset management, contract management, self service portal and reporting. Everything is combined in one unified solution. Freshservice is providing outstanding and very customer focused support. Freshservice is very flexible. There was nothing we couldn´t do with scripts and extenstions to fit our needs and to customize the product. The overall stability is very good, we had no! technical issue since 2015. Also one major requirement was to get a fully compliant cloud solution.

What do you dislike?

To increase our internal end user happiness a professional translation of the product is very important. Freshservice is working on that now very focused.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a pilot. Im pretty sure you will be convinced from the overall product and support quality. From the very beginning the company is interested that your pilot will be successfull for you and they will help you to achieve that.

Creating an internal service catalog and using digital workflows and approval processes to deliver those services are a hughe improvement for agents and internal users. It helped alot to reduce the time solving problems and delivering IT services on both sides. It also changed the view on our internal IT department in a very professional way.

Freshservice review by Chadd N.
Chadd N.

"Good overall product "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the Knowledge Base(KB) is easy to setup and use. It has helped our staff find answers to issues that have already been solved. This saves time for the support staff. You can also use the KB for support staff and have the KB article hidden from the general staff. This is a great feature. I also like the assignment of tickets to a group, so when a ticket is created it emails the people listed in that group.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like that the program does not delete requesters but puts them in a blocked/spam folder. If I wanted to do that I could do it in my email. We should be able to delete users and or the email accounts tied to the requester. I don't like the asset tracking part of the program. It is very cumbersome and not very user-friendly. I had to put in a help ticket to Freshservice to fix a requester problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to add or Delete requesters this might not be the product that you want. It is easy to add a requester but deleting a requester or changing the email is a pain to get done.

We have been able to get a well working Knowledge Base in place to help with Support. We are able to use Freshservice tickets to track where we need to train other staff members. We can use the reports to show one of our vendors where we are having the most issues with their product.

Freshservice review by AJ O.
AJ O.

"An intelligent solution for an evolving IT environment"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and ease of use. We promote the use of our SelfService portal and over 40% of our work is generated in this way.

It work like an email system, allowing you to easily see a "conversation" and interact with the customer with ease.

What do you dislike?

Admin settings can be confusing at first, so I would recommend some additional training, support in this area to get the most out of the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get to know the backend and admin side of the system as much as possible. This will help alot with future development and customisation

We are support approx 7000 customers and this tool enables us to support them more efficiently and effectively. A customer friendly tool is paramount to promoting self-help. Over 40% of our tickets are created in this way which saves everyone alot of time.

In my small Helpdesk team, we can safely support high volumes of customers knowing that our system is reliable, simple and customisable in an instant.

Freshservice review by Dieter E.
Dieter E.

"Solid system for internal support"

What do you like best?

Before FreshService, our requesters were unable to create tickets via email. This feature is available with FreshService, which is a great thing.

The ease of use for setting up FreshService allowed me to set up the basic configuration rather quickly. FreshService allows us to create our own way of work quite well.

Another great part is the quick and good support that we receive.

After one and a half year, I can still confirm the same!

What do you dislike?

There are no dislikes so far about Fresh Service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredible ease of use.

Great support from the entire FreshService team. Good communication, follow up on issues, follow up and information about feature requests or new features in general!

We are using the system with multiple seperate departments such as IT, Infrastructure, SAP, HR and other internal support groups. It's possible to have a seperation between those departments. This means that I am the general administrator for each department when it comes to the configuration. Thanks to that, the other departments don't need to get technical with FreshService!

Freshservice review by Stefanos L.
Stefanos L.

"Awesome service and platform!"

What do you like best?

Integrations, ticket managements, ease of use, extensive features, and so much more!

What do you dislike?

No option to issue and print a work order for assigned tasks, where customers can sign upon completion of the task. Mobile application is very limited, doesn't show the complete contact profile with all the information, and would be great if customers could sign on the phone for completed tasks/work orders.

Also, we've been using Freshdesk before we moved to Freshservice, and while we found it more intuitive, we believe that some features/integrations would be a great addition if they were available in freshservice as well and not only in freshdesk.

We are servicing Point of Sale users by providing remote support to our customers. The helpdesk and the customer portal are both user friendly, and both us and our customers enjoying using it.

Freshservice review by Alessio B.
Alessio B.

"Very good and good looking ITSM SaaS software"

What do you like best?

* Fast rollout: you can go live with Estate Plan in really 2 weeks.

* Good implementation of ITIL framework.

* Good asset manager.

* Good customer service: fast reply and competent customer service so far, really appreciate it

* Easy and intuitive interface for the users: this is the main stand out feature with competitors! We really want users to use this Service Desk tool with all the features, especially Service Catalog, and FreshService intuitive UI is what helped us achieving good usage with almost no users complaints.

* Affordable: price is agent based, not user based, and is one of the lowest compared to competitors, maybe the lowest on ITIL based software

What do you dislike?

* Project management module is underdeveloped (only Estate plan): the module works but there are PM focused competitors that does the job way better, and it's really lacking features when we're talking about portfolio management (i.e: handling more projects). The devs should remove the feature or improve it.

* Some features have low customization: asset management and categories, for example, doesn't have lot of customization options so if you may get stuck with them if your organization have particular needs.

* Mobile app is below the web UI: I really like the web UI but not the mobile app, especially for agents usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the customer service (they really help) and train your end user constantly at using the software resources, especially the Service Catalog, to really use the full feature of the software

A central ITSM system has greatly benefit our company and the intuitive UI help the users with their requests.

Freshservice review by Phillip F.
Phillip F.

"One of the best ITSM Solutions available"

What do you like best?

Clean interface. The ease in which I can get work done quickly. The Time sheet is also a plus and has a built-in timer. The timer continues even if I navigate away from the page so I can reuse the browser tab for something else while I work on the ticket (most solutions don't do this). The customer portal is a huge plus. I'm glad this is not a per-customer licensed service and instead is a per agent. This will ensure we can afford the service as we continue to grow.

The support with Microsoft Flow is one of the primary reasons we chose Freshservice. We use Microsoft Flow to help us manage and automate our processes and having this integration was a priority.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact that the trial came with sample data that could not be easily removed. I spent about an hour deleting the sample data in the system before I could really start using it. It was a waste of an hour. I talked to support about it and they said that I would have to manually delete things. And not all data can be deleted. Some of it you can only "close" and it will remain in your system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot of bang for your buck. Be sure to spend time understanding the different service levels before you buy to be sure you are what you want. Don't spend extra on things you "Don't need now but might later" because you can also upgrade the solution. Save money.

We needed an easy, cost-effective solution to manage inbound tickets and allow customers to submit their own tickets (we are an MSP). As a mobile-based business, we don't have a lot of time to manually manage and organize tickets so having a solution that can use rules, triggers, and automation to help us manage tickets, remind us of tickets that have not been touched in a while, and deal with prioritizing is what we needed. In addition, having the system send a survey after a ticket is closed was a bonus, something we could not do with our previous solution.

Freshservice review by Chris N.
Chris N.

"Freshservice - Makes ServiceNOW feel like ServiceLATE"

What do you like best?

Fluidity of interface during use. The Freshservice product was clearly designed by people who have fun service desks. The simple, yet effective interface allows agents to quickly move through the support process without being hindered by the bean counting.

What do you dislike?

Currently custom text fields placed in service items are not available as output in custom reporting. I understand why, there is no character limit on the custom text fields, therefore processing such a report would be insane. I have suggested a "Short Text" field that is available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let your service desk try the product, it is the best I've seen in regards to usability.

Freshservice replaced my old ticketing system. It is currently giving my service desk agents the ability to properly prioritize, and work off a list of tickets organized by SLA due date. Having the communication integrated with the support e-mail makes it easy to be responsive, and add that extra CSAT touch. The other HUGE benefit is that by default, CSAT scores from post ticket survey is tied to the ticket. This makes leveraging CSAT in reporting very easy.

Freshservice review by David E.
David E.

"Intuitive, efficient and reliable"

What do you like best?

Very easy to get set up and running with. A clean and intuitive interface. A very streamlined approach to Change Management that has allowed us to be far more efficient and accountable.

What do you dislike?

More customisation of the reports would be beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large team that spans IT support, engineers, analysts and developers then Freshservice is a fantastic product. Likewise, if you have a large customer base the multiple channels of communication is great to ensure everyone has the opportunity to interact with you.

Our change management process was ineffective and chaotic - Freshservice has provided a streamlined and fast approach that servers us well across multiple sites and groups.

The helpdesk analysis reports allow us to effectively monitor incident management, identify problems and manage a large geographically disparate IT operation.

Freshservice review by Miguel N.
Miguel N.

"A very nice improvement to your IT needs"

What do you like best?

There's alot of things to like about FreshService, the capacity for customization that the toll gives you is the most important I belive and every time you continue playing with the took you find more and more ways to improve your It procecess.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, maybe that is only a SaaS service and if your internet is down you can't work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are thinking about going with this product, please do, they have an amazing roadmap of new features that are going to help you automate your IT procecess.

We are solving everything related to ITSM and HR request such as new hire & employee retirement, from the adminstration department some other key request such as field to be created within a form and some other more.

Freshservice review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Actively developed and well supported"

What do you like best?

This software is actively developed and development appears to be guides by community feedback.

What do you dislike?

There has been an instance when an account upgrade went wrong. There is some work to do on their backend to improve reliability and recoverability. I would like to see better integration with MS Teams/ToDo/Planner/PowerBI as this would greatly improve the utility of the tool for project based work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and really push the boundaries during the trial with your 'edge cases'. Test everything you think you can do to be sure you can actually do it. Also check to see if you can get the reporting you need. The inbuilt ones don't suit our needs satisfactorily and the ability to use other platforms for reporting are limited by the integrations / API.

IT Ticketing, Process Documentation, Asset & Contract Management, Hardware Procurement and workflow processing.

Freshservice review by Martin O.
Martin O.

"Everything i asked for in a helpdesk and more. "

What do you like best?

It was easy to set up and integrate with our SSO and has been awesome as a helpdesk.Automation as made it easy to get the tickets to the needed people who can resolve issues without having it sit at people who cant help. We replaces Zendesk with this tool and i will not go back. The integrations with slack have been super useful and most of our interaction from my end users have been through email.

What do you dislike?

Some reports are not idea, and would also like the output to CSV so i don't have to parse a PDF for metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the integrations to the fullest.

I have streamlined my onboarding, and Overall helpdesk experience. The Slack integration has been a ton of help.

Freshservice review by Doug S.
Doug S.

"Great service, great support"

What do you like best?

We use Freshservice as our primary ticketing software and whenever we have any questions or issues the support team are there to help resolve them quite quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are still a few things that we would like to see in regards to functionality in the product (such as a text to ticket integration) however it is very easy to use, very easy to configure and an overall great service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is highly customizable and easy to customize. Rules are easy to create and has great support for any issues you might face

It helps us with tracking our performance as well as provides an archive of previous issues we've had to deal with. We have also been building a knowledgebase to help solve many easy issues users might have access to solve themselves to alleviate some of our workload.

Freshservice review by David D.
David D.

"Tailored for my business"

What do you like best?

Fresh Service has integrated everything I need for a Ticketing/Project Management/Contract Management/ Inventory/ Self Help System.

What do you dislike?

Some of the best features are not included in the lower price points, however Fresh Service was able to work with me to get the features I needed most at a price that made sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a trial and have them walk you through the product. It may be exactly what you need. I like it way better than ZenDesk and OTRS. Other products are way too cumbersome. We tried Fresh Desk first before deciding that Fresh Service is the way to go.

Fresh Service allows me to sync my ticketing system with Quickbooks online, effectively reducing the amount of time I need to spend on billing.

Freshservice review by Consultant

"It is a great tool that fulfills a large part of the service management processes at a super accessi"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up, Excellent dispatch and automatic monitoring, pre and after sales support is great and not to mention the documentation and support available for self-learning. Super dynamic and in constant update and improvements and the New Analytics module is awesome. It has a number of native integrations that can support to complement what is not covered in the daily operation of the process that is required to manage.

What do you dislike?

They need to improve a bit the impression of the reports for each ticket, but how it can be handled considering its low cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshservice is designed by plans that can go according to the need of anyone who wants to implement it. I recommend that you try the trials well so that they can define what is the best plan for you and meet your expectations.

Freshservice can allow you to manage the incidents and service requirements not only in the IT area but it can be applicable to several areas of the organization, such as logistics, maintenance, operations, some aspects of human and financial resources.

Freshservice review by Leng C.
Leng C.

"Powerful system"

What do you like best?

Automation, reporting, product evolution

What do you dislike?

Lack of process clarity for agents - I'd like for the ticket to show which automations ran on it so the agents know what processes have been triggered.

We use Freshservice to manage IT/help desk/hardware requests from our staff, and to report back to management on the volume and type of requests our small team has to handle. It's also provided the infrastructure for us to establish and automate common procedures. The system continues to evolve, which is great; and although sometimes it takes a while for the support documentation to be updated, the Freshservice customer service team has been VERY responsive to questions and feedback I provide on the support documents. The customer service is top notch.

Freshservice review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"The best help desk solution I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Freshservice is elegant and extensible. Compared to literally every other system we've tried, FS has the best interface, the best features, and is constantly improving. I would recommend this system to anyone looking for a helpdesk/inventory/asset management solution.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is disliked. If I had to make a suggestion, it would be to make mobile asset adding automatically advancing through fields, and I would add a scan feature where someone could plug in a scanner to a computer and create a spreadsheet of data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this product NOW.

Ticket organization, and asset matching was a big issue for us. While other programs contained part of the puzzle, none but Freshservice solved the whole thing for us. And more!

Freshservice review by Steve M.
Steve M.

"So far, my experience with Freshservice has been great."

What do you like best?

I like the User Interface the best. It is clean, intuitive, and easy to use. After a few hours of using the UI I felt as if I had been using it for years.

What do you dislike?

The dislike the asset agent due to the fact that it doesn’t pull the user information and requires you to run the probe for retrieve that information. I also dislike the probe not allowing for larger IP ranges to be used for scans.

The system is still new to us and we have yet to put into production. We believe the product will help us in several areas, including incident management, asset (hardware and software) management, problem management, and change management.

Freshservice review by David W.
David W.

"Customer Experience After 2 Months"

What do you like best?

Service is something that Fresh service really focuses on. The pre-sales team are excellent with my countless 'stupid' questions they made us feel comfortable that we were configuring the system correctly. After the system was implemented we then moved from the presales team to general support. I have to say the service level did not drop off at all. I am receiving responses to my requests within minutes.

What do you dislike?

The Dashboard needs to be more customisation and replaced with the Analytics tool that is currently in BETA. Would also be great if there was more customisation on the forms including being able to remove fields that Fresh Service doesn't allow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vendor will go out of there way to get the deal over the line. Fresh Service provide implementation free of charge. They also provided onsite training to our team as part of the package.

This product has been great for us, We are using it for our ICT, Administation and Maintenance team and we are seeing real value from implementing this software.

Freshservice review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"Bringing Organization to an Unorganized Shop"

What do you like best?

FreshService provides us modules to seperate out our tickets from changes and releases, but gives us the ability to link them all together so we can see what impacts what. The interface is incredibly easy to setup, and we were up and running within minutes.

What do you dislike?

Upon first utilizing FreshService, it was a bit difficult understanding what differences were between Changes and Releases, and how Problems differed from Tickets. Hopefully as the platform grows there will be better documentation/videos from Freshworks on the methodology behind FreshService.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to try out the trial - and reach out to support if you have any questions or concerns, as they were critical in decision to move forward with the product based on the high level of customer service they provided us.

Previously, most communication between the company and IT were emails - which became hard to track among team members. Now with a unified system, we can track our emails as tickets, problems, change requests, and release requests - all while keeping the right people notified and informed on what the IT team is doing and implementing.

Freshservice review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Best internal help desk tool for small to medium sized companies"

What do you like best?

Easy to use GUI, great customizability on most modules. Easy to use reports. This tool is a lot more effective for internal help desk use compared to general purpose help desks that are typically designed with external customers in mind.

What do you dislike?

Asset management module still needs work to be fully customizable. A lot of things like pre-built categories can't be changed from defaults. A lot of default fields also can't be removed, thus creating unnecessary clutter when you want a simple asset system at a smaller company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To me it's the best product out there if you need an INTERNAL facing help desk with ITIL functionality.

A lot more effective at managing internal IT help tickets compared to Zendesk or other products that are designed to service external facing customers (Freshdesk is this company's external facing help desk tool). Plus there are many additional helper modules for managing contracts, assets, etc. Makes running IT Operations with one tool a lot more effective.

Freshservice also does not overwhelm you with ITIL unlike some of the more complicated enterprise offerings, and you can slowly introduce pieces of it as you grow the company. User interface and customizability are great and require little to no training for employees to pick up.

Freshservice review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Service desk software that makes it really easy for users and support staff alike"

What do you like best?

I like that for users needing to request a support issue, the process is as simple as sending an email to a designated address and support staff get a notification that a new ticket has been raised.

What do you dislike?

Whilst there is excellent reporting data available on requests closed, an average time to resolve etc. a great improvement would be to provide some real time info graphic data to each support staff user as part of their interface when working their queue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no substitute for user experience, you have to have a system where for users requesting support they're simply opening up a new email, typing a quick summary and concise subject and sending to a specific address, and then knowing that that's all it takes to register a support request in the queue.

Through Freshservice, we're able to identify what areas of the business consistently encounter similar problems and look to devise a preventative strategy with which to proactively combat said issues.

Freshservice review by Roncy P.
Roncy P.

"Freshservice :- Made IT Management Easy"

What do you like best?

Freshservice made it easy for us to switch IT Inventory from Excel to Freshservice, the entire migration process was easy.We were also able to integrate a Ticketing system in office as it is one of the features of Fresh service.Freshservice has helped us organize our IT Services in a much better and streamlined way

What do you dislike?

Cannot add a watcher.Would like to have Individual asset information for warranty expiration.They should also add Custom Pricing Plan, where we can select all the essential features we need and pay only for those.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install it and give it a TRY!!! you won't regret it.

We are tracking our employee tech issues via the Tickets in Freshservice, and hope to add a Kb for common issues based on these Tickets.We are keeping our IT asset inventory updated in a much easy and organised way compare to Excel Sheets. we don't have any hardware requirements or dependency as it is cloud-based.

Freshservice review by Antonina R.
Antonina R.

"Intellligent software"

What do you like best?

This software is really simple to set up, use and to support. All instructions are clear and simple for understanding. You don't need to involve specialists to make settings, to change the processes or to connect the other software.

It consists all necessary statistic and reports for quality assurance of the agents.

The knowledgebase is simple to fill in.

What do you dislike?

Chat window could be wider.

I wish all social incoming messages were in the ticket section. For now, if we get some messages in the Social section, we have a chance to miss them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

List of shorthands could be placed by alphabet range.

All communication channels are in one. We don't miss the emails, chats.

Freshservice review by Cleveland S.
Cleveland S.

"Good tool but missing important functionality"

What do you like best?

I like the user interface. Also the application is amazing from both a support level and a user interface. Much better than any of the other applications we have tested.

What do you dislike?

No "If/Then/Else" ability in automation. The automation logic it much too limited. If the Observer tool just had the same options as dispatcher we would be much better (specifically the "cc" functionality). If I had the ability to add a "cc" in Observer my review would be 8. If I could add if/then/else statements to the automation tools my review would be 10/10 easily. Another feature set that would be much appreciated is adding visibility in reporting for projects.

Solving some of our needs but we are lacking several workflow automation.

"Streamlined IT processes"

What do you like best?

The UI is fantastic and helps create a simple flow through all the ITIL components. The process from incident to change to release to clear and simple to follow for all departments. With the amount of additional features such as Project Management, Assets, Contract Management, this makes FreshService a brilliant 'one-stop' solution.

What do you dislike?

The projects module is at an early stage but new features like Gantt charts and reports have been confirmed to be in the works on the user forums.

It is not possible to remove some default fields in the incident requests.

The main benefit to FreshService is it provides a central location for all ITIL processes. This saves a lot of time jumping between different systems and teams to track all changes/incidents and on-going work. The inbuilt change and task calendar also mitigates the need to manually update all other technicians on planned work to assets and shows workloads.

Freshservice review by Administrator

"Great intuitive tool - perfect for fast-moving teams"

What do you like best?

Very easy to setup and get branded and customised to your needs.

Intuitive user interface - simple for staff to log tickets, feedback surveys built-in help track customer satisfaction.

A really simple admin interface means its simple for key stakeholders to make adjustments to workflows, ticket routing and assignments on the fly without days/weeks of training... we now track all of our regularly occuring scheduled tasks via the tool

What do you dislike?

No real-time reporting means regular exports of tickets/problems/changes into Excel are required

API has maximum number of returns - can't return everything in a query to then use in dashboards/real-time views

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup a trial - its extremely quick to do so, and test out the admin features and rules; very intuitive and extremely simple to get what you need done quickly.

Very quick to setup, greater user engagement with IT service desk, wider take-up from a wider IT teams in IT service management processes.

Ability to quickly escalate and verify SLAs.

Freshservice review by Administrator in Warehousing
Administrator in Warehousing

"A help desk solution that works extremely well for our company "

What do you like best?

One of the best features we come to appreciate with Freshservice is the ability to manage our tickets remotely. Either from the mobile app or logged in from home through the browser, having the convenience of full visibility to all our tickets is critical. Not having to manage a local install or database is also something we've come to really appreciate.

Getting all the current updates that become available is also another great feature. Not having to worry about installing updates or maintaining the software is something we really enjoy in this Saas model.

What do you dislike?

Personally I like to use Freshservice as a project management tool. Although this can be done 'as is' I'd like to see more features in the future that would tailor to using it not only as a help desk but to manage bigger projects not just related to IT but also Operations. Since the software was designed around the IT dept the functionality of it appears geared specifically for IT. It would be great to see some more well rounded features that could enable additional agents (let's say from the Operations departments) to be added to manage their own work projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in the market for a new help desk and complete IT management solution then Freshservice is the right product for you. Give it a try.

We're able to manage our IT staff more efficiently. We're able to have greater visibility of the work that's out there for our agents and also follow the thread of communications between the agent and requester. This is critical when we need to look back on an issue to see how well it was handled by an agent.

Freshservice review by Administrator in Farming
Administrator in Farming

"Quality software and service"

What do you like best?

The customization's are easy to figure out on any technical level and work seamlessly. Being able to copy and past images into comments and replies is something that we found other services were missing. With FreshService, this is quick and easy and helps us explain solutions to our internal users.

The customer service has also been quick, accurate and friendly every time I have used it.

What do you dislike?

The naming convention on the "Global Support Email" gave us some trouble in the beginning and we had to customize that process to fit our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Entering a ticket should be quick, easy and searchable; with FreshService, all of these are possible and easily attainable goals. Copying and pasting images directly into the comment feed should be something that is common among similar knowledge-based systems, but it is not and can be quite a hassle saving and uploading every image.

We use it as a ticketing system for our internal users and keep those tickets as a knowledge base for future similar issues. We have two accounts within one subscription and have been able to easily keep them apart within our service. Customizing rules, groups and roles is extremely easy and create a very high functioning environment for both teams.

Freshservice review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Really good ITSM tool to get started fairly quickly"

What do you like best?

The features that it provides hits most of the check marks that I have. Real east setup to grt started. Within a year I have added 10 customers to it.

I expect to add customers in next 6 months at a much faster pace.

Recently wrapped up a requirement audit for a major Public Cloud and this tool just amazed even the auditors that it could do so much at such a low cost.

The kind of automation in terms of categorisation and scheduling of tasks is awesome. There could be some improvements too which will really put it in competition with Big leagues, having said that, With the ability to manage the entire operations life cycle is exceptional. Couldn’t have expected more.

What do you dislike?

SLA customisation in terms of minimum response time can definitely help a lot. It really doesnt make sense to not allow the customers to set a response time less then 15 minutes. This should be customer driven and not product driven.

Phone channel integration of Freshdesk can definitely be added here too.

Should have better integration with other ticketing tools. Right now it’s complicated as well as doesn’t actually add any value. Look at it like this: If you have to make updates in two ticketing system manually even after creating integration then it means it us really of no use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Low cost

Easy to setup

Nice workflow automation features

Managing multiple customers with different SLA’s

Freshservice review by Chris R.
Chris R.

"Full IT Help Desk up and running in a day"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup, detailed documentation. thriving community and support available via email, chat and phone. Responsive Account Managers

What do you dislike?

Missing a few feature that would really help lock down requests. Such as full AD group sync.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to setup. Make use of Support and the Community. We started with tickets coming in via email. Then published the portal a short time later. Portal adoption is growing organically. We had 1 person complete the setup in 1 day.

Previously we used email for all our IT work. Tickets would get lost. Staff were not able to see how tickets and request progressed.

Now tickets are tracked. Other agents can see notes. Projects are monitored and tasks assigned. Nothing goes missing.

Freshservice review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Simple to use ITIL cloud-based incident and change management system"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, no need to install software onsite, knowledge-base for user and agents is well implemented, allowing users to see solutions as they raise an incident. Constantly updated to add new useful features.

Active Directory integrated for user accounts

What do you dislike?

Asset management doesn't currently tie into our existing software deployment/inventory systems - Jamf Pro and ManageEngine Desktop Central.

Removing requesters needs some improvement - uploads well from Active Directory but down't manage leavers

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pricing plan makes it easy to start using features at a reasonable cost and you only need to upgrade if you need additional services or functions. We're currently using the Blossom package which works well for a base of around 300 users.

Change management - has moved us away from using spreadsheets to manage change and the ability to link a change to an incident is great

Incident management - handling of incoming incidents and customer communications

Freshservice review by Aaron E.
Aaron E.

"A Solid Service Desk Tool"

What do you like best?

Freshservice provides some of the best features for my managed services business. It allows me to integrate my tools, provides API Access so I can interact automatically with the product, and provides a central location for all interactions with my customer(s).

It allows integration with my Office 365 Subscription and Azure Active Directory so my service agents no longer have to remember multiple user ID's and Passwords. The ability to customize multiple portals has been really beneficial with my customers as well.

Finally, the service representatives have been *really* helpful when I encounter something that I need help with. I've really customized my environment and they have been able to work through some issues and put me on the path to utilizing the environment significantly.

What do you dislike?

The reporting capabilities are the one area where Freshservice could stand to improve. I've taken to exporting the summary data out every 15 minutes using the API so I can provide realtime trending and alerting based upon some common capacity management algorithms for my staff. Microsoft's Power BI is (effectively) free, and I've been waiting almost 2 years for integration; instead I'm exporting that data to an SQL file and then correlating that with trends over a 30d, 90d, and 180d projection window.

Again, the support team is completely forthcoming regarding this capability and regularly talk with me about how/why my team would use Power BI.

The Business problems are numerous as a Managed Services Provider. By implementing their solution for my team, I've been able to leverage cloud-based resources instead of building that environment in-house. Beyond that, I've been able to consolidate all operational customer interaction into a single, predictable experience that my customers appreciate. When coupled with the native integration with my tools, the customer experience is one factor that has helped us achieve 300% year-over-year growth.

Freshservice review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great platform for any size IT department"

What do you like best?

Ease of implementation. Ease of use. Users adopt it very quickly and appreciate being kept in the loop of where their issue stands. Makes the management of fleet devices as simple as it could be, the ability to easily create custom reports to find the information you are needing is very useful and easy.

What do you dislike?

Lack of clarity on HIPAA compliance, the company actively markets to healthcare companies yet doesn't comply is current HIPAA regulations creating a burden on clients who need to adhere to these standards. Customers who need to maintain total HIPAA compliance will need additional in house policy and procedure to prevent entry of PHI into the system by end users. Currently, we have a filter mailbox setup so tickets need to be manually reviewed before being pushed into Freshservice. The company has provided no timeline that I am aware of at the time of this review for when they intend, if ever, to become fully 100% HIPAA compliant and be will to enter into a HIPAA BAA. This is my only complaint about this product, however it's a pretty big one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If HIPAA compliance is a concern please note Freshservice will not sign a BAA so you will need to implement policy and procedure to de-identify information prior to entry into the system. In my experience, they have been unwilling to supply a timeline for when they will become fully compliant. Because of this, we have had to implement additional steps to prevent PHI entry into Freshservice. If we didn't have to do this extra bit of work, the product would be phenomenal.

Tracking and trending of company IT-related incidents and service requests. Management and real-time tracking/reporting of company technology assets.

Freshservice review by Kingston D.
Kingston D.

"Easy to implement ITSM"

What do you like best?

No nonsense approach with all the required features at the right price. Implementation does not take too long. Incident Management is simple to understand. Knowledge base can be customised. Mobile app is handy when on the move. Uploading photos of a troublesome device can be done through the mobile app.

What do you dislike?

Some features still require some ironing out. Most features work just fine though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make complete use of the trial period. Support is great and the demo guys are helpful. This will help you to understand what features suit your company. You can then choose the right plan based on the requirement. Try out the customisation of the self-service portal and the knowledge base to suit your branding guidelines. This will ensure consistency across your website. Also, checkout the marketplace for some useful app integrations. We got support to help us out with a few integrations that we were not able to do on our own. Also, the support section is fairly straightforward to help the IT team understand most features. The mobile app for agents lets them to scan assets and barcodes so that solves a lot of time.

Self-service adoption is something that our business found tough to implement. Freshservice improved adoption rates close to 80%. Knowledge base articles can be created from the incidents resolved. SLA customisation helps in different teams to adapt to various use cases. Reporting is powerful enough to gauge performance of the IT team.

Freshservice review by Isabel K.
Isabel K.

"Always prompt, follows up to a positive conclusion of issues"

What do you like best?

I like that with Fresh Service Team no issue / Problem is stupid. One gets sorted out completely and if a solution is not available at that time one is explained to. The Application has generally enable my team keep tabs with their activities. It has generally improved our service operations in the department

What do you dislike?

I only had one experience that i did not like. I had explained my problem to an agent and what i had done to sort it out, then the agent suggested that i try the same thing that i pointed out that it had not worked. Also solutions to some issues ( for example creating separate SLA for Projects ) are not available until a certain number of similar requests are received by Fresh Service

We are managing our vast assets with the App, It is also our primary help Desk App. It has helped a great deal in managing my agents and getting them to offer prompt support system to our technology users. None of them wants to violate their SLA so it has directly impoved their performance and the users are consequently happy.

"Migration to FreshService"

What do you like best?

Working with tickets is straightforward and acting upon a specific incident can be dealt with from one screen. Customized agent views to see just the tickets I want to.

What do you dislike?

Lots of complexity mean a lot of choices in configuring the service, so it was a bit overwhelming at first. This turned out to be a good thing in the end - lot's of choices. Clicking "View More" within a ticket to view all the text of the submission. Wish there was a one button click to view as a customer when in admin view, and vice versa.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take enough time to really dive into product and see f it's right for your needs.

Incident tickets, service catalog and knowledge base. Incident tickets are handled efficiently. Service catalog is organized and let's staff choose the things they need from IT easily and quickly.

Freshservice review by Stephen C.
Stephen C.

"Great Product and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Functionality and Customization to tie all features into an easy to use interface. Automation where I can have many tasks and processes automatically assigned to the correct users. I can also implement more departments issues and tasks into one system and assign agents to specific roles.

What do you dislike?

I would like more integration with custom fields from service requests with dispatcher.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Making sure to understand all functionality and features before integrating to get the most out of the product. Setting up as much automation as possible.

Asset tracking and Ticket work flow. We are saving time with having many of our work flow tasks automatically assigned and directed to the correct departments/people.

Freshservice review by Aaron P.
Aaron P.

"Great help desk tool all around"

What do you like best?

Customized workflows, great asset inventory tracking, 3rd party app integration, associating bugs ("called "problems" in FS) with incidents, tickets, and code changes, the android app is awesome

What do you dislike?

Project management module could be more robust (no reporting available), It would be great if we could create more time tracking reports and add an hourly rate for invoicing.

Time estimates for changes, tasks, projects without having to enter start and end times for everything would be great.

IT would be great if we could enter planned dates without having to enter times for all items

We are tracking our time better. Better management of workload

Freshservice review by Angelica D.
Angelica D.

"The best helpdesk software online!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to administrate and setup, flexible, robust, with a lot of benefits to offer a good helpdesk service.

What do you dislike?

I have been found an improvement in the service. I was working on the knowledge base and I wanted to upload a file, but I have a limit for attachments of 15 mb, it would be great if this limit could be more higher.

I have been able to offer a helpdesk service to customers in other countries. And I have been able to work on a much control service because I can have control of the agents and of the service that the provide to our customers.

Freshservice review by Brandon Q.
Brandon Q.

"FreshService Review"

What do you like best?

The Support Service is excelent, we have a lot of hours of diference and the support is very nice. The agents of FreshService always have a nice answer to our requisitions.

What do you dislike?

FreshService does not have a BPM System, At this moment, we really need BPM system and if FreshService had BPM System It would be a dream.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read about the structure and vision of FreshService, is very important to work in the same direction.

The follow up for all the requisitions inside INCAE, we have all the services of each department inside INCAE in our helpDesk. We solve a lot of problems with our Service Catalog

Freshservice review by Chad H.
Chad H.

"Keeps our requests organized"

What do you like best?

Prior to Freshservice, our IT team had a difficult time managing our requests via email. Freshservice provided an easy and cost efficient approach for our team to stay organized. As a manager, I don't have to hear complaints from my team if their requests aren't being fulfilled. It's easy to see when requests were made if there were any problems (which there wasn't!).

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I didn't dislike about Freshservice. I would highly recommend it to start-ups. Even if you are a small team, start to track these requests now so you can look at the trends and better understand what the common issues are. It's critical in keeping your team happy and productive.

We needed to keep our service items organized so we could solve the IT problems that arose from multiple offices without having anything drop. We also needed to capture trends on the issues so we could better understand where we needed to invest our resources and our capabilities in resolving issues as our company was growing in size.

Freshservice review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Strong Help Desk System With Low Maintenance Requirements"

What do you like best?

If you needed to go live this Product could likely be setup at a basic level in less than an hour, but then allows you to get granular and refine and improve the product. As an example the auto reply emails. They are satisfactory out the door but can be edited and revised.

What do you dislike?

When you create Categories for you tickets they have a great Preview button which allows you to view all of the categories and how they appear. With the canned emails you rely on using Field Tags so the preview button is really a missing feature. This requires you to test every email by triggering it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you test every element you intend to use. They are very helpful but coming from a different product it is important to understand things like workflow and triggers.

For a small staff we need a very robust and full featured Help Desk ticketing system, We also need something with low maintenance and does not require a lot of work as we do not have resources.

Freshservice review by User

"The Freshservice support team always resolves issues professionally and in a timely manner"

What do you like best?

Freshservice is very user friendly. It makes managing our teams work very easy. It has so many different options available in one place. Any issues, questions or concerned are always handled appropriately by their support team. It has been a very smooth transition and I am very happy so far with the results. It also offers "quests" and with our competitive nature we have a lot of fun with them every month. It is not only efficient but fun to use.

What do you dislike?

At this time I do not have any dislikes with the product. Since going live we have found the need to adjust the product and this is always handled with ease.

We are able to complete and track all user issues/requests. Freshservice has combined several different programs that we were using into one.

Freshservice review by Derek F.
Derek F.

"Freshservice is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

-Tickets are accessible from anywhere via the web interface or through their iOS/Android app.

-Their customer service is extremely responsive, and very easy to work with.

-The interface is clean, and is simple to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple things missing from the mobile app. Tagging is not available, and ticket descriptions are not editable. You can add notes, but not edit the original description.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It was very easy to setup the trial.

Mobile access to our ticketing system.

Transparency for our end users. They can now login and check the status of their tickets, add notes to them, etc.

Freshservice review by Jared S.
Jared S.

"Full featured and engaging"

What do you like best?

What sold me on FreshService was that it pretty much set the bar for help desk software. When I was comparing against the competition, nobody else could match their feature set. Now that I'm a customer, their tech support is responsive and knowledgeable as well.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few speed bumps in integrating our single sign on with FreshService, but we eventually got there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a full featured IT help desk, FreshService will not disappoint you.

In addition to simply having a comprehensive and easy to use ticket portal, our techs are more engaged due to the gamificstion feature.

Freshservice review by Rick W.
Rick W.

"Quick, Simple and Intuitive"

What do you like best?

Freshservice was easy to setup and integrate with Active Directory. The user side interface is simple and customisable allowing you to get the information you need without having to go back and ask.

What do you dislike?

You only get update notifications when on the Tickets screen, these should pop up regardless of which page you are currently on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial similar products first alongside this and you will see the difference in quality and simplicity

The interface has streamlined our issue reporting and the reporting options allow us to identify potential bottlenecks in the workflow.

Freshservice review by Reid M.
Reid M.

"It gets the job done."

What do you like best?

It is a simple UI that does as advertised. It's hard to really argue with it. It functions perfectly, quickly, and it's hard to beat simplicity wise.

What do you dislike?

The recent UI update is kind of tryhard-ish. It is simplified even further but I don't like the graphics and minimalism.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep the UI SUPER SIMPLE and technician / consultant / IT guy-friendly. I don't want my UI dumbed down to what an end-user would see. Keep it simple, functional, but also don't dumb it down. If that makes sense.

We are using Freshservice as a help desk solution for one of our major clients.

Freshservice review by Marcin J.
Marcin J.

""Fresh" IT"

What do you like best?

It's simply, powerfull app and developed all the time.

What do you dislike?

dashboard is poor, there should be more charts, data, KPIs, like in BI apps. It will be good for management, for manager.

I can't imaging IT without this software. I know everything, wherever i'm in office or out. Users get help quickly and in one place - they can submit ticket or find solution in our knowledge base. And I, as CIO, can managment my team and know what they should do or what they do and how much time.

Freshservice review by Jake T.
Jake T.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

The new layout of everything seems more efficient for the use of the ticketing service

What do you dislike?

I gave some feedback about the inventory panel. For the use of myself and others, by having the different dropdowns of Desktop, Laptop, Server etc it helped go through which types of hardware were located on which floor of the company, who uses it etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing software for the phone and amazing web interface for the computer!

Multiple computer, printer and server problems. From using this, it has shown that someone who is in another building can have a problem and it can be sorted through this.

Freshservice review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use, yet plenty of features"

What do you like best?

The site is very easy to navigate around for both agents and users submitting tickets. The free version is a perfect solution for incident management in small companies. The different levels of Freshservice is very convenient for a company that does not need too many features. The different settings/features covers everything we need.

What do you dislike?

I may be wrong about Freshservice not having this feature but I would like to change how long tickets should be open for and when they should be due.

We are making sure tickets get answered/resolved in a timely manner. It causes less confusion on how tickets were resolved and when than when trying to keep track of everything via email. The "Solutions" section speed up time by looking there for solutions to previous/frequent problems.

Freshservice review by Administrator

"Awesome product and awesome service!"

What do you like best?

I like how configurable the portal is and that I can make changes as requested by our customers to make the portal more usable and specific to them.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that some emails can't be disabled.

With users not having a common portal to submit IT related issues to, they were resorting to requests as they walk past IT personnel in the hallways, emails, etc. After so many requests, things are forgotten. Freshservice resolves that problem. Additionally, Freshservice gives us the ability to share knowledge on basic IT related issues and helps our customers solve a lot of issues without having to wait for a response. We're also using Freshservice to track our Assets, Projects and even Change schedules. It's be awesome.

Freshservice review by Marco R.
Marco R.

"Very good ticketing platform."

What do you like best?

It simply does its job. But the app is probably the best part, I don't use it a lot, but it is awesome. And the free part is really complete.

What do you dislike?

It sends e-mails as me and not as my sector.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A free easy to use help desk system perfect for the one man army IT folks out there.

Making documentantion possible. As a one man army is really difficult to keep track and prove what you're doing. Freshservice is almost like a secretary taking my notes.

Freshservice review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Superb services for support to my customers"

What do you like best?

The Freshservice is easy to deploy and provide less operational maintenance. It has ability to perform the job without repetitive administrative activities. This is my most favorite attribute. One time setup is a requirement and all the things are working well. I understand this type of flexible service require deep knowledge about requirement of business and about the desire outcomes. Where the paid plans has many good features, the free plan is also good enough for a small firm. It only needs a few hours to setup the services and its simple workflow is helping us to reduce the time consuming over an issue.

What do you dislike?

The features are good enough and there is nothing to complain. However the look, designing and layout of admin panel could be update with some elgent look. There could be pre-designed templates for the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The freshservice is good, 24x7 available service. I am happy for its uptime, speed, and support ticket management features. Me and my team are using it since few times and never found any error or collision in its features.

Ticket and Knowledge base for the end user. The email to ticket and online submission of support request provide me pre-build solution to interact with the customer and to make the history of provided support.

Freshservice review by Brandon W.
Brandon W.

"Feels like an old system built on a web experience"

What do you like best?

Freshservice usually works well. You can create some custom flows and requests using the system.

What do you dislike?

Freshservice is much less customizable than it would appear. While you can create custom fields, it is difficult to use them in an automated workflow. Also, the workflow/products are quite rigid in terms of what you can and cannot do. There are some bugs where it will pick up incorrect information to associate tickets submitted via email. These have been reported to support with no resolution.

Last, their support is very unhelpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you can use one of their pre-build solutions without much customization.

Easy to use ticketing system that is cost effective.

Freshservice review by Ife A.
Ife A.

"Freshservice as a helpdesk and Montioring agent "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to remotely monitor Systems outside my local network. This makes my job as a WAN administrator easy especially when i have to troubleshoot on the move. I am currently on the free plan as i have only 2 core administrators using it right now but in a few weeks i'll have a team of 9 users on board and will purchase a per user plan. I definitely recommend it for startups and SMEs

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of integration with the rest of the freshdesk suites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried quite a few help-desk software but i stopped looking once i found the Freshdesk Suite. Combining FreshSales, FreshDesk and FreshService has been more than enough to fulfil my needs.

I have been able to use it to managed parts of our Managed IT Service portfolio. It's more user friendly than Spiceworks and easy to train in. Developing a knowledge base for my clients i also very easy to accomplish.

Freshservice review by Brandon S.
Brandon S.

"A well-rounded service with a lot of options"

What do you like best?

I can customize the portal to be exactly what I need.

What do you dislike?

There are so many customization options that it can be intimidating to get started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the demo a try and really take time to dig into it. There are a lot of features and it takes time to understand how they can work together.

It allows us to better track incidents on our network and with our users before they become larger problems. We are able to look at trends and focus our attention where it is needed most.

Freshservice review by Jorge A.
Jorge A.

"Cool way to keep your support under control"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, great features to keep tracking of a support ticket.

What do you dislike?

Plans are a little bit odd, also I would prefer a simpler interface, and fewer options when capturing a ticket (sometimes just adding a note is enough)

Recommendations to others considering the product

First, decide if you are going to use it for external customers or internal users. It's a world of difference in terms of configuration.

We had lost track of customer support requests for our Saas, now we can keep everything well documented and we can give a better, faster solution to those requests.

Freshservice review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Great Solution for small companies"

What do you like best?

Great features that makes for a high quality support service including automatic replies and updates. There are more features offered for free than most customer support solutions.

What do you dislike?

Id only say the UI design could see some improvement. Just recently they launched a new design that is a more modern and easy to look at. Would like to see better mobile UI too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start the trial and get help implementing quickly, focusing on your main pain points with ticket requests. Use the helpful team to make it work for your business

I am able to get tickets sent to me without missing emails that are requests. I need this because I don’t have a person to monitor business email during the day. Freshservice alerts me so I don’t miss one service request.

Freshservice review by Rajaraman S.
Rajaraman S.

"Efficient and simplified Service Management - saved us a lot of effort and manhours. "

What do you like best?

Chargebee chose Freshservice as its ITSM solution to help organize its processes and streamline its change, release, and incident management. Freshservice’s simple and efficient user interface, AWS integration, elegant UI to track incident management and advanced reporting features were ideal for supporting Chargebee’s DevOps scenario. We were able to prioritise and tackle issues, and efficiently map errors to any change, and Freshservice’s robust system simplified the process of tracking changes. Freshservice has ensured that our operational data is available to us at any point of time. It has saved us a lot of effort and man hours.

What do you dislike?

We have not found anything that we dislike.

Chargebee automates tasks like recurring billing, invoicing and payments for SaaS and subscription businesses, needed to manage its DevOps environment, and globally improve its operations and service delivery experience to be PCI compliant. Which means, the application had to handle, consolidate and track errors diligently.

Since the implementation of Freshservice, Chargebee has built its processes from scratch with the solution – right from welcoming a new employee aboard, with everything they need to get started, to setting up incident, change, and release management processes. Apart from these predominant improvements, following are the other areas where Freshservice has helped in improving Chargebee’s processes such as:

Ability to record changes

Automation to regulate and streamline processes

Being in the sensitive fintech space, Chargebee benefitted from the approval system in place to easily trace who initiated and approved what change and rollback the changes if something was not right.

Ensure seamless transactions

Freshservice review by Sukh R.
Sukh R.

"Great product and service."

What do you like best?

Fast support and customization. The integration of a Solutions sections ticket automation allow our team to provide faster service and staff are also able to troubleshoot minor issues on their own.

What do you dislike?

Couple of features can't be customized that are hard coded into the environment. These are minor but some features we would have like to alter can't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definately a product worth considering.

By having our IT tickets, solution articles, change management and asset tracking consolidated into a single environment, our team is able to provide better and faster service to our staff.

Freshservice review by Jeevachandran U.
Jeevachandran U.

"Quick and easy to setup"

What do you like best?

Fresh service sales & support team, they supported complete migration.

What do you dislike?

not HIPPA compliance, my company is health care domain. Fresh service and their other products are not compliance. due this reason we cant use other products but we like all products expecting in future you guys will get HIPPA compliance

High price in Asset management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

HIPPA compliance

business continuity & Technology availability. drastic improvement in the IT support and most of the issue we are able to resolve via Knowledge base itself.

Freshservice review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Great software - easy to use - even better price"

What do you like best?

Inventory management is easy to use, the helpdesk has a nice interface, and the knowledgebase is a great place for our teachers to refer to if they are having a problem.

What do you dislike?

The layout can be a little difficult to navigate for the inventory management. I wish there was more fields for asset status such as "Out for Repair"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial a whirl and make sure it will work for your organization's needs

We use Freshservice to manage inventory of products throughout our district and can easily check devices out for repair

Freshservice review by Ruan K.
Ruan K.

"Easy to use, easy to customize and overall great product"

What do you like best?

Gamification is best as it creates a healthy, competitive environment for our engineers

What do you dislike?

After using the product for more than a year now, I have no complaints whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start using the asset management as soon as possible, it makes tracking asset history a breeze and helps free up your team for actual incidents

Simple yet very structured change requests. Great asset management module which makes linking of assets to incidents quick and painless. Very easy to use and not over complicated like most ITIL services.

Freshservice review by Cesar H.
Cesar H.

"A good system"

What do you like best?

The people we have contacted are very helpful and are always open for new ideas.

The system is very smooth and works greatly in our company

What do you dislike?

A lot of FreshService's advanced / extensive features work with Microsoft Azure as main core, as well as the manuals created for it. This means, if you do not have Microsoft Azure yet, it's a bit difficult to install.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to use Microsoft Azure

Servicedesk.

Could-based solution with high productivity value.

Freshservice review by Jiri G.
Jiri G.

"Freshservice still feels 'Fresh'"

What do you like best?

No need to maintain, 100% cloud-based. Easy to understand. Easy to use. Modern UI. Works from any browser. Responsive customer support.

What do you dislike?

Some functionality from CMDB module not 100% mature. Missing device/user affinity like in SCCM.

We were able to move the trouble tickets and other requests for IT and other back-office departments to one place. Using one tool teams from various continents across different time zones have good visibility of all requests can prioritize their work and collaborate to resolve the requests.

Freshservice review by Nik Z.
Nik Z.

"Solid Helpdesk System for small company"

What do you like best?

Quick customer service help, works out of box with limited setup needed

What do you dislike?

surveymonkey app has been down for some time now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I selected Freshservice after reviewing 5 other options. The sales/support staff was very helpful with my setup and selection. The program is easy to setup and easy to use. The only issue that I have is that Survey Monkey App has been down for a few months now.

1. Helpdesk

2. Asset tracking

3. Solution Knowledge Base

Freshservice review by Administrator in Computer Software

"very satisfied"

What do you like best?

I am a user since June 29, 2017, a few days ago I made some mistakes, I thought about contacting support and I said who knows when they answered me. I chose to contact them and in a matter of minutes they helped me resolve my issue. simply wonderful.

What do you dislike?

Excellent service.

None, I would only recommend a video of the track time.

We serve clients from different areas, basically computer support problems.

Freshservice review by Bob B.
Bob B.

"Your search is over, modern service desk software at reasonable cost does exist. "

What do you like best?

Not just a help desk suite is asset management bolted, Freshservice feels like a holistic approach. Little touches like tags, 3rd party integrations with Slack and Google G Suite services and a highly customizable interface are a joy to work with.

What do you dislike?

Not much, I've used a large number of software suites over the years that claim to do what Freshservice does, this is by far the best. I really haven't had any significant issues with this product or the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your help desk in the cloud and out of your data center, Freshservice has an excellent app, great reporting, great customer service and an intriguing gamification system.

Besides excellent incident tracking and easy reporting our asset tracking has gone from chore to minor task. The customizable portal has sped up our self-service efforts and we are months ahead of schedule.

Freshservice review by User

"Freshservice is a flexible, robust, and easy-to-use trouble ticket system."

What do you like best?

User experience is great! I need to be able to enter tickets with meaningful information quickly. I can automatically authenticate through Active Directory, immediately create a new ticket, enter data with suggestions, and tab through the fields. I like the automated monthly reports I setup.

What do you dislike?

1) In our system, the customer's "Department Number" is not automatically populated until after I create a ticket and then refresh the page. This makes if difficult to open and close a ticket at the same time, which is something I do.

2) I have to enter an Incident to get a free-form form to complete, even though most tickets I enter are Service Requests. I then need to change this. I would like to be able to enter Service requests in the free-form form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider it!

1) I am accounting for my time to be able to see where it is being used, so I can better understand my workload and how I might re-assign simpler tasks to others.