Freshservice

Freshservice

Freshservice is an easy to use IT service desk and ITSM solution designed using ITIL best practices that enables organizations to focus on exceptional service delivery.

Work for Freshservice?

Showing 222 Freshservice reviews
Freshservice review by <span>Jeremy J.</span>
Jeremy J.
Validated Review

A fairly new user's experience so far

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The mobile app is convenient, especially now that support helped me figure out how to use custom views to see just the tickets with a certain tag. It is easy to set up views on the web, and I like keeping a browser window open on half of my secondary display.

What do you dislike?

Some features are not intuitive, like how replying via email to tickets works. I did some testing regarding this, and it turns out different affects are applied to the ticket (e.g. adding a private note, posting as a reply, etc.) depending on who is replying via email. I suppose it would make more sense if I read the documentation, but I love services that are easy enough to use that it's usually unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It meets my overall expectations of what a service desk platform ought to be. It provides the necessary tools for us in IT to be effective and efficient at what we do. If you want to see tickets with a specific tag on the app, be sure to set up a custom view in the web version, save it, and then you should be able to select it in the app. It took me contacting support to learn that, but I was happy once I tried it and found it works great.

We're tracking coworkers' tech issues, keeping records on our asset inventory, and building a knowledge base of articles for our organization. The feature set supports these needs rather well.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freshservice
Freshservice review by <span>Nate B.</span>
Nate B.

Great hosted helpdesk platform

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Freshservice has a fresh, clean, modern look to it. It's highly customizable and provides plenty of depth, particularly with it's various automation tools. Any time I've had to use their support, they have been super responsive and great to work with. They're constantly improving their product and it's not uncommon to see little tweaks here or there as your doing your work which is great.

What do you dislike?

I've only come across a few minor things I didn't really care for, most of which you could argue are personal preference. My biggest want would be to be able to filter my ticket view specifically for non-resolved tickets that haven't been attributed to a particular category, or to maybe have their category be able to show up in the general ticket view so we could tell at a glance if there seems to be an active trend taking place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider giving them a trial run at the very least. We're glad we went with them!

Freshservice has been great for us in allowing us to not only manage IT tickets, but also to pull in SCADA, Facilities, and HR teams so we can collaborate and kick tickets between departments as necessary, particularly for ordering hardware/software and for onboarding/offboarding personnel. It gives us the flexibility we need while still maintaining strong delineations between the departments to ensure confidentiality.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Service Desk solution do you use?

Freshservice review by <span>Jorge D.</span>
Jorge D.

ITIL Service Desk

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Cloud-hosted Service Desk, Let users raise tickets via email, self-service portal, phone, or in person. Track, prioritize, assign, and automate resolution processes to drive service desk efficiency. SLA Management, you can resolve tickets based on priority, and automate escalation rules to communicate violations within the service desk. Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portal, Problem Management, Change Management

What do you dislike?

It should have a native Remote Suport feature.

It should have more technical Documentation in Spanish.

It should certificate to Pink VERIFY

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don´t hesitate to try Freshservice if you are looking for an ITSM and ITIL oriented Service Desk.

It will help you to discover all assets in your network and send a report.

You can pay 1 agent or 100 agents, you can add them or delete them whenever you want, You can easily change your plan, and suscribe for 1 month or 1 year.

You can change the interface to spanish or any other language

Now it´s easier to manage my IT incidents, by email or Self-service portal.

I don´t need to use any Hardware to install the tool because it´s cloud-hosted

Now My IT Department complies with ITIL Best Practices

I can export reports by: Department, By Agent, By Cases into several formats

I can keep my inventory up to date

I can keep a history fo my cases and export it

I can measure th satisfaction of my users by sending them surveys

My techinicans can access the plattform through a laptop or mobile

Freshservice review by <span>Reese F.</span>
Reese F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The interface is very user-friendly and it is usually very easy to find what we are looking for. They also offer a full API which we have been able to utilize to make custom ticket submitting apps and other custom interactions. The majority of support cases that I have opened with them have been responded to very quickly and often resolved the same day. Another item which I have been happy with is the automation. The ability to categorize and assign tickets without every having to touch them because of set rules has been a major time-saver.

What do you dislike?

They are extremely slow to adapt and make changes based on the customer community. I have seen many topic in their suggestion box go ignored for a very long time, and these are often features that are found on their competitors and that the community feels is something of a given in what should be included in a help desk software suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do believe that this product is worth the money. The price is right and the features that matter are all there. It is my impression that Freshservice will continue to advance in the right direction and further improve their product down the road.

We were using a very antiquated BMC Track-it! which had some nice features of it's own, but was a stone-age desktop application that was seldom updated and poorly organized. The old system often resulted in forgotten tickets, bad categorization, and inconsistent responses. With Freshservice we have been able to provide a much higher level of customer satisfaction and uniformity in our responses. The automation has allowed us to streamline many of our processes which has allowed us to focus on other areas in our organization.

Freshservice review by <span>Jeffrey W.</span>
Jeffrey W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

ITIL/ITSM based and rapid implementation are the key features that we like. The user interface is well organized around ITIL methodologies. The ITIL flow of Incidents to Problems to Changes is very useful.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything to dislike. The Project Management module links to Incidents, Problems and Changes as needed, however there is no ability to import work breakdown structure (WBS) into a project. WBS import would be helpful for projects that are drafted in Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Develop the desired IT service support workflow and requirements before selecting a help/service desk product. Then select Freshservice, conduct a 30-60 day trial pilot and when finalizing the decision, negotiate pricing terms.

We are deploying Freshservice for 520 users at 6 locations in the U.S. and it will be used as the primary IT service desk tool.

Some ITIL/ITSM products require consultants and over US$ 100,000 in implementation fees. One of the main benefits of Freshservice is that it can be implemented for Incident, Problem and Change Management without expensive consultants.

Freshservice review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

The new UI is outstanding

Validated Review
What do you like best?

As a consultant, it's my job to find the best solutions for our customers. One of the best options out there for ITSM implementation is Freshservice. The simplicity is one of a kind. The platform is very user-friendly and intuitive, that means easy to setup and manage it. Complied by ITIL standards, Freshservice provides problem, release, change, incident, project management and beyond. I like the new UI, it's very refreshing compares to the old one.

What do you dislike?

It should have compatibility and native integration with SAP tools. Also, the inventory management should indicate in/out assets.for the different facilities. Other than that, it seems fair to say that this solution is one of the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an aggressive competitor within the ITSM platforms in our current market. Highly recommended.

Freshservice even though is a an ITSM solution, it can work as a help desk platform providing support for multiple clients and inner users within the organization.

Learn more about Freshservice

Freshservice Videos

Learning about Freshservice?

* We monitor all Freshservice reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.