Freshservice

Freshservice

Freshservice is an easy to use IT service desk and ITSM solution designed using ITIL best practices that enables organizations to focus on exceptional service delivery.

Work for Freshservice?

Showing 343 Freshservice reviews
Freshservice review by <span>Håkan E.</span>
Håkan E.

Best option for the Out of the Box ITSM Suite

What do you like best?

User Interface as well as the features in the system. They have boiled down to the essentials but without cutting any corners. The strength is that you cannot mess things up with customization from 3rd party consultants etc who always seems to be involved in ITSM implementation. The change of tool is more a change of way of working and not so much how to categorize tickets and defining the right priority.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the reporting on Service Level, you can do reports on incidents on assets but not as deep as I would like it to. It can be handled with integrations and a upcoming BI solution though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is almost impossible to mess things up with this product. I often say it is the IPhone to the other ITSM tools Android. You cannot mess up the setup as with an Iphone, sliders for on-off and easy to configure discovery and inventory. Make sure your AD is updated before synchronizing users, not Freshservice specific though.

We needed to implement a Service Desk and they needed a Ticket Tool. I come from a background where I know the importance of knowing your Assets and CI's and how vital that is for Incident, Problem and Change so we killed two birds with one stone by doing the implementation with

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freshservice
Freshservice review by <span>Rick M.</span>
Rick M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Freshservice is a qualtiy product

What do you like best?

Freshservice has been the product needed to help organize our IT department. The CMDB, relationships, asset management, and change management have fortified our service and structured us in such a way to be successful.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that has been inconvenient is the assets tracking where you pay by item. There are no alerts to let you know when you are getting close to your allotment and need to add additional licensing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the trial and setup according to how you might use the product. Fresh service's support and sales reps are very helpful and accommodating.

The CMDB and relationship options have been great benefits for organizing our documentation and making sure our technicians know how our systems, services, and customers are all connected. The newly added project management is a nice feature. We are intrigued how that module may continue to grow in the future.

What Service Desk solution do you use?

Freshservice review by <span>Jeremy J.</span>
Jeremy J.

A fairly new user's experience so far

What do you like best?

The mobile app is convenient, especially now that support helped me figure out how to use custom views to see just the tickets with a certain tag. It is easy to set up views on the web, and I like keeping a browser window open on half of my secondary display.

What do you dislike?

Some features are not intuitive, like how replying via email to tickets works. I did some testing regarding this, and it turns out different affects are applied to the ticket (e.g. adding a private note, posting as a reply, etc.) depending on who is replying via email. I suppose it would make more sense if I read the documentation, but I love services that are easy enough to use that it's usually unnecessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It meets my overall expectations of what a service desk platform ought to be. It provides the necessary tools for us in IT to be effective and efficient at what we do. If you want to see tickets with a specific tag on the app, be sure to set up a custom view in the web version, save it, and then you should be able to select it in the app. It took me contacting support to learn that, but I was happy once I tried it and found it works great.

We're tracking coworkers' tech issues, keeping records on our asset inventory, and building a knowledge base of articles for our organization. The feature set supports these needs rather well.

Freshservice review by <span>Dan S.</span>
Dan S.

Freshservice is powerful, economical and easy to use

What do you like best?

Our Freshservice HD platform gives our customers the means to quickly alert our IT team to problems without having them get bogged down in the red tape of processes and procedures. The FS front end is pliable, simple and effective. It allows us to focus our energies on finding patterns in today's data and then act proactively to prevent tomorrow's problems.

What do you dislike?

Very few things are not likable. It's a simple platform, easy to manage, the reporting has improved greatly in the last few versions. I don't dislike any part of it.

We have three people on our IT team and we satisfy the needs of 360 end users (customers). It's not easy and sometimes the work is more of an avalanche than a steady stream.. but Freshservice gives us the ability to coordinate our efforts and keep our focus on the delivery of satisfying solutions.

Freshservice review by <span>Nate B.</span>
Nate B.

Great hosted helpdesk platform

What do you like best?

Freshservice has a fresh, clean, modern look to it. It's highly customizable and provides plenty of depth, particularly with it's various automation tools. Any time I've had to use their support, they have been super responsive and great to work with. They're constantly improving their product and it's not uncommon to see little tweaks here or there as your doing your work which is great.

What do you dislike?

I've only come across a few minor things I didn't really care for, most of which you could argue are personal preference. My biggest want would be to be able to filter my ticket view specifically for non-resolved tickets that haven't been attributed to a particular category, or to maybe have their category be able to show up in the general ticket view so we could tell at a glance if there seems to be an active trend taking place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider giving them a trial run at the very least. We're glad we went with them!

Freshservice has been great for us in allowing us to not only manage IT tickets, but also to pull in SCADA, Facilities, and HR teams so we can collaborate and kick tickets between departments as necessary, particularly for ordering hardware/software and for onboarding/offboarding personnel. It gives us the flexibility we need while still maintaining strong delineations between the departments to ensure confidentiality.

Freshservice review by <span>Jorge D.</span>
Jorge D.

ITIL Service Desk

What do you like best?

Cloud-hosted Service Desk, Let users raise tickets via email, self-service portal, phone, or in person. Track, prioritize, assign, and automate resolution processes to drive service desk efficiency. SLA Management, you can resolve tickets based on priority, and automate escalation rules to communicate violations within the service desk. Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portal, Problem Management, Change Management

What do you dislike?

It should have a native Remote Suport feature.

It should have more technical Documentation in Spanish.

It should certificate to Pink VERIFY

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don´t hesitate to try Freshservice if you are looking for an ITSM and ITIL oriented Service Desk.

It will help you to discover all assets in your network and send a report.

You can pay 1 agent or 100 agents, you can add them or delete them whenever you want, You can easily change your plan, and suscribe for 1 month or 1 year.

You can change the interface to spanish or any other language

Now it´s easier to manage my IT incidents, by email or Self-service portal.

I don´t need to use any Hardware to install the tool because it´s cloud-hosted

Now My IT Department complies with ITIL Best Practices

I can export reports by: Department, By Agent, By Cases into several formats

I can keep my inventory up to date

I can keep a history fo my cases and export it

I can measure th satisfaction of my users by sending them surveys

My techinicans can access the plattform through a laptop or mobile

Learn more about Freshservice

Freshservice Videos

Learning about Freshservice?

* We monitor all Freshservice reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.