Freshteam

Freshteam is an applicant tracking software designed to help users streamline their recruiting process and find the best hires more efficiently.

Work for Freshteam?

Learning about Freshteam?

Freshteam Reviews

Ask Freshteam a Question
Showing 12 Freshteam reviews
Freshteam review by Curtis M.
Curtis M.

"Amazing Product"

What do you like best?

The products ease of use is what we love the most about the FreshTeam. It was quick and intuitive for the team to input and organize our candidate’s information. The Dashboard is straightforward and easy for our Hiring Managers and Recruiters alike to see what is happening throughout the process. Our recruiting manager has fallen in love with the applications tracking of email communications with each candidate. This ability alone has us re-thinking our email subscriptions storage levels. We have been able to quickly see any and all correspondence with the candidates, a HUGE time saver. No more searching through tons of email for one message.

What do you dislike?

My comment is not so much as a dislike but more of a request for a feature. We see this product as an organizer and time saver allow the recruiting team to be proactive. The applications tracking of communications is awesome but lacking one aspect of communications between the candidate and recruiting team, “Voice” communications exchange. If Freshcaller was integrated into the application it would simplify the task of reaching out and logging calls with the candidates. WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS….hint…hint.

Freshteam solved our communications and organizational issues. Each recruiting team member can see what is going on with any candidates.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freshteam
Freshteam review by Brandon P.
Brandon P.

"Vastly improved our screening processes!"

What do you like best?

It's allowed us to move from a single shared mailbox among managers, to a dedicated system that each manager can access and see conversations, timelines, and documents associated with candidates - along with manager rankings, interview feedback, and overall collaboration among the hiring team for new candidates.

What do you dislike?

Slight learning curve as the service is very new - some features such as deleting candidates or direct upload to LinkedIn are missing - but hopefully the product grows as time goes on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up a trial and go through the motions of having a test candidate go through the system with at least two hiring managers involved in trialing out the system. There is a lot of good knowledgebase documentation the FreshWorks team put together for this product, and between that and a trial, you'll be up and running in no time.

Freshteam has provided us a dedicated platform to handle incoming applicants - prior to which we were handling with a shared email account among managers. Freshteams allows us to not only create job descriptions and post those to Facebook, but also to have a portal page for new candidates to fill out their details and submit resumes to, and have a workflow process that managers can use as candidates move forward in the application process. It's taken the guesswork out of communicating with potential new hires.

What Applicant Tracking System (ATS) solution do you use?

Freshteam review by Administrator

"Good product for small non-profit"

What do you like best?

I am very pleased with the amount of options and the level customization that are available. We have a small international team and everyone has been able to figure it out and collaborate. I appreciate that it's very affordable, but still gives the user many options and freedom of use. Also, great customer service! Fast email replies, chat features, and optional phone calls.

What do you dislike?

It's not that I dislike it, but I would really appreciate other supported languages on the career site. The automatic emails, field names, and button labels are editable, which is outstanding (!) but we would like the entire career site to be in a different language.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For us, it's a great solution. There are so many features that work very well. The system takes a bit of time (couple hours) to get used to but once you do it's very intuitive. They also have good support articles.

We are trying to hire a new position in one of our field offices and our recruitment team is based all around the world. Therefore, we need a hub to collect, read, and discuss our candidates. Freshteam is definitely solving this problem.

Freshteam review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Easy to use, great for small business - I had a professional looking careers site in seconds"

What do you like best?

It’s very easy to use, I also like their freshdesk platform and the pricing model that really lets you explore the software and get used to it before committing to pay.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they could add more features but they will over time. It’s fairly new. Perhaps being able to customise the colours of the career page would be helpful but I think that’s a feature for other plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other fresh tools like fresh desk as well. It’s a joy to use and as powerful and customisable as we needed. It may suit you as well.

Recruitment and staff directory. Freshteam provides excellent workflows, task management and interview tools right out of the box.

Freshteam review by Rohit S.
Rohit S.

"Awesome ATS"

What do you like best?

- Support from the team.

- Several ATS features, specially the email & conversation management.

- Resume Parser is great too (high accuracy in reading Resume data).

- Performance of product.

What do you dislike?

- Awaiting for Mobile app with enhanced features.

- Some more flexibility in ATS stages, master templates would be more helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even though Fresteam is geared for internal recruitment, we are using it for agency based recruitment activities. For internal recruitment, no doubt it is a great product. We signed up with Freshteam after a lot of trial & research, and happy to make this decision.

ATS (Applicant tracking system) centralized.

Freshteam review by User in Higher Education

"Freshteam Review"

What do you like best?

I love the interface because it looks so new and up to date to the current standards. Recruitment is so easy with it because I am able to track the email communications very easily and in no time. It has speed up my process for recruiting professors for Case Western very easily. The search is also very comprehensive and I can look for possible candidates pretty easily.

What do you dislike?

Because it is a relatively new company they might want to add new features like linking to linkedIn and other social networks. This would help us a lot in tracking our candidates and reviewing their applications more comprehensively. So please try to add that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yo wont go back from this. I love it and you would too. Definitely give it a try and be patient as they add new features to it.

I use it at Case Western with bunch of my colleagues to recruit professors and staff for our University. Freshteam is very good at handling the communication with the potential candidates. Makes our work very easy and fast.

Freshteam review by Fredrick R.
Fredrick R.

"Easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

Freshteam is the total package; from posting jobs to selecting candidates, to hiring. Everything is seamless and intuitive.

Their templates made it easy to write a job profile. And I was able to embed jobs on my website to allow people to apply directly via my website.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. I'm not sure I dislike anything about freshteam at this moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not doubt. just try

I wanted my agency to hire candidates professionally. With freshteam, I was able to do so successfully.

Freshteam review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Too limited on the free plan."

What do you like best?

Start with a free plan. The support assistants were keen to help migrating from Recruiterbox however Freshteam should have a better way to migrate from Recruiterbox by importing the data backup from Recruiterbox (or other sites).

What do you dislike?

Free plan is too limited. Multiple locations and Branding of carrer site is too expensive at 100 USD / month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding more features to the free and 50 USD / month plans.

Recruting processing.

Freshteam review by Mario R.
Mario R.

"Robust platform that helping us with incoming aplicants. I strongly recomend it to any company."

What do you like best?

It is free to start with then you can decide what do you need.

What do you dislike?

All is good so far. Nothing to complain about.

I like the workflow.

Freshteam review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Saved 90 percent of time taken for new recruitment campaign"

What do you like best?

Very mature and streamlined steps that involve in recruiting process. Our HR guys fell in love instantly with this system.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing. They delivered more than we needed. :)

Saved time and effort of our HR team. Our company is totally running in Virtual Environment since its inception. So we are always in search of solutions. So far we are able to find everything in sales, marketing and every other segment of our business operations. Freshteam has filled the void which is lying there for years.

Freshteam review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"I am happy with the product"

What do you like best?

if you're specifically looking for a tool that lets you manage recruits, an applicant tracking (AT) tool such as Freshteam offers more robust functionality that ties in nicely with your entire software ecosystem.

What do you dislike?

It was one of the first application tracking systems I was looking into. I wasn't sure what workflows were or how they worked.

Freshteam review by User

"Helpful App"

What do you like best?

That it's simple to use and has a user-friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

Would prefer to have an additional undo button to alter anything that I am submitting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fresh team will provide you with the capabilities you need in order to ease your daily tasks as a recruitment team!

Combining all data in one place, to have it organized through tools, as well as having a wide pool of talents

Learning about Freshteam?

* We monitor all Freshteam reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.