Freshchat

Freshchat is a modern messaging software built for sales and customer engagement teams to talk to prospects and customers on the website, mobile app, or social pages.

Work for Freshchat?

Learning about Freshchat?

Freshchat Reviews

Ask Freshchat a Question
Showing 52 Freshchat reviews
Freshchat review by Jos K.
Jos K.

"Wonderful chat tool"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. We haven't had a chat for our customers before and we've had 0 problems getting started.

The FAQ is a wonderful addition to our supporttools that will help lower pressure on our helpdesk.

The monitoring pages are great. I can see up to date information of my team's performance whenever I want.

We're still experimenting with the canned messages and campaigns, but it looks very promising.

What do you dislike?

I would like some more customization options for the FAQ and chat. Screen size, tags, more categories etc.

The bot could be better, but it seems new stuff is being released every month, so perhaps we'll see that in the near future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed.

With 4 people on support we're not a huge part of the company but we handle hundreds of tickets.

Freshchat (and Freshdesk) have replaced 3 other programs that were taking way too much of our time.

The FAQ and knowledgebase have consistenly lowered incoming calls.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Freshchat
Freshchat review by Kris H.
Kris H.

"Freshchat is great for interacting with customers in real time and exchanging information with them."

What do you like best?

Freshchat has a Simple interface and is easy to setup. Freshchat integrates well with Freshdesk to create tickets that contains the chat session information. Freshchat allows us to interact with our customers to resolve support issues and communicate training information. Freshchat allows us to send links to documents that the customer needs to reference from our knowledge base instantly.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are out of our price range. It would be nice to be able to add individual features to a basic subscription. A basic price with an a'la cart addition of the desired features would be great. I would like to be able to have agents set their availability inside the help desk screen so if they are working with a customer they will not be disturbed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshchat makes a great addition to your help desk allowing you to interact with your customers in real time.

We use Freshchat to work with customers to answer questions about setup and configuration of their system. Support agents can send a link to documentation for the customer to reference while helping them with specific issues they are having. Being able to interact with the customer in real time is much more efficient and resolves the customers faster than email reply's.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Freshchat review by Dave K.
Dave K.

"Strong chat features from a dedicated team"

What do you like best?

Chats are fully visible to other agents. Agents can view other chats and leave private or public messages. This makes it very easy to collaborate in the background, step in where needed or use chats as studies for the team. As a manager it's very useful for keeping an eye on chats that might have been missed by the agent.

What do you dislike?

Asynchronous messaging is really cool, but still confuses some visitors. Despite careful tweaking of the offline messages, some visitors still explode because they think they are being ignored when all agents are asleep. I would like to see an option to make business hours more explicit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Freshchat team are incredibly responsive with setup questions both at the start and ongoing. You can be sure that they will help you to reach your goal even if you're simply failing to find the settings that you need.

Freshchat is integrated nicely with Freshdesk. The primary problem that it solves for us is providing an instant communication method for customers who have urgent requests, while keeping their conversations synced with the main support desk so we never lose a topic.

Freshchat review by Vignesh V.
Vignesh V.

"Simple, straight-forward and smart"

What do you like best?

Ease of set-up is what I love the most. Not being a tech person, a lot of tools tend to get very intimidating when it comes to setting things up. FreshChat simplified a lot of other things for me moving forward from setting up as well.

What do you dislike?

I faced certain situations where delivery of my chat messages were being disrupted due to add-ons to my browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using a chat tool for the first time and considering FreshChat, It's better the scope of requirements are understood first. The jump in features is quite extensive as you move through plans and their pricing. Knowing the scope lets you understand what can be compromised and what can't.

Given the right kind of text in the right campaign, I understood customers were more comfortable in dropping contact information within FreshChat than going through an obligatory sign-up route. Using FreshChat increased my in-bound leads by a good margin.

Freshchat review by Kennedy N.
Kennedy N.

"N/A"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and constant introduction of new features. I also like the ability to forward a reply to a users email if that user has not viewed the reply in a specific time period.

What do you dislike?

Lack of important modern features like bots. I also dislike the fact that they removed the ability to schedule a future notification targeted to some users. This was very helpful when reminding users to upgrade to the latest app. I also dislike that the only users it captures are those who contact us and not all the users who have downloaded my app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Retain some of the features that existed in hotline, like the ability to schedule future notifications. I also feel like you are developing for yourselves rather than asking customers what they need. I feel that 60% of the features on Freshchat are not applicable to my business yet I pay for them.

Customer communication and issue resolution. Our users are better able to communicate with us on problems they are having and we are quickly able to respond to them.

Freshchat review by Joshua R.
Joshua R.

"Amazing features, Good support, fair Interface, Bad documentation"

What do you like best?

I love that Freshchat is embracing a broader chat solution. Instead of simply offering a window with which to exchange text, Freshchat provides a rich experience with linkable FAQs, images(including GIFs) and a decent array of integrations.

I really love the fact that Freshchat has the ability to integrate with my website, allowing logged in users to open a chat window and communicate using their identity from our site. This saves on repeat questions, avoids misinformation when users share accounts and supply their personal email instead of the credentials they're logged in with, and it helps us retrieve valuable information quickly.

The Events API allows our site to submit data to the chat tool so that when a user reaches out to us we can see their activity on the site and the Smartplugs feature allows us to query our own api for more information right from the chat interface.

The shared chat interface is great, it allows techs to shadow other users and help them answer questions, teaching the agent as well as helping customers.

FAQ support within the chat widget makes information available to the users right at the point of contact.

Ticket creation in Freshdesk allows sales folks to create IT tickets in seconds, losing no context and costing them no additional effort.

What do you dislike?

First and foremost the developer documentation is a hot mess. There's only documentation for raw JS integration, which means anyone using a framework is guaranteed to experience headaches trying to wrap the necessary calls and get them to play nice with more complex arrangements. Instead of pasting a few JS scripts into the various pages on my site, I had to wrap it in a service and I'm still playing around trying to get it to handle the login correctly.

Second, because the documentation doesn't deal with frameworks and the like, crucial behaviors like the necessary steps for clearing a user, the purpose of certain components of the scripts provided and the classes needed to hide the widget on print are all missing or described minimally. As of the writing of this review, the entire developer documentation is a single long-scroll page with about 10 subheadings.

The robust features on offer require a significant time investment in order to perform dynamically as intended. Admittedly Freshchat is a young product, and the service is great about helping me work stuff out, but having to deduce what my code is doing is not ideal.

Notifications in the app are not loud enough and they're somewhat flaky. Agents don't get notified if they're on another virtual desktop/workspace, they don't always hear them when they're on another browser tab. These are probably simply quality of life improvements but they stress our agents when they cause customers to get dead air.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at the dev documentation, determine if you can do the necessary legwork yourself to integrate their simple tools with more complex sites.

Consider the paradigm you're stepping into, Intercom and Freshchat both use a "Messaging, not chat" approach that emphasizes the ability to initiate conversations, share conversations among agents, and track or interrogate user activity on your site in order to target them. As a support tool these features are excellent for helping users on a webapp, they may be nigh useless on a site selling a physical product, if their marketing goals don't serve you.

Finally, consider FreshDesk or FreshSales. A great amount of the value here is that FreshChat can link it's communications into the sibling products from Freshworks and create a picture of the user in multiple departments. If you're committed to other products for those niches, make sure the integration for those will be similarly robust.

Freshchat provides a rich interface for interacting with users and has the potential to let us reach out proactively.

Importantly for our original use case, Freshchat empowers us to gather client side information about our webapp without requiring us to coach out technically uninformed users through the process of extracting it themselves. We've already saved time by allowing techs to coach sales employees through an issue and the ability to simply convert chats to tickets saves us lots of time hashing out what the user said to the chat agent.

Channels promise to allow us to integrate multiple spheres of control, allowing specialization in our chat teams.

Freshchat review by Jesy B.
Jesy B.

"Intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like that you can integrate this program with a lot of other ones, like Facebook Messenger. I like that I can message my team and customers in an intuitive way. I like that I can collect data from the people I want and "put them separately", like a favorite tag. I like the design, it's really modern. I like that you don't have a limit when it comes to having contacts, and there's this section that is called "reports", where you can monitor your team's productivity and you can see what you can do to improve your business.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit difficult to set up, but the customer service is really nice and it helped me with everything I needed to know!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best of its kind, and I think that people should use this software.

We can talk with our customers in a faster way and answer all their questions and all they need to know. It's easier because we can talk in a long-distance service and they don't need to send emails.

Freshchat review by Damien v.
Damien v.

"Bringing Customer Service chat to the next level"

What do you like best?

The fact that Freshchat is not a classic chat where you need to be online to attend to your customers. We work with a team of volunteers and even when there is no one available, the bot gathers the information and data from the customer and we can attend to the customer as soon as when there is someone available. This way we never lose interest from the customer.

What do you dislike?

If we synch Freshchat with our Freshdesk the chats are moved into Freshdesk tickets. Unfortunately we cannot reply from within Freshdesk. When we are not online and when a Freshdesk ticket is created it would be a great possibility to continue the conversation within Freshdesk to follow up and provide our customers with the requested quotation for example. If the chat gets to a quotation we now manually need to create a lead in Freshdesk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you never want to lose customers again Freshchat is worth trying. Don't consider it to be a a classic chat service, it will allow you to always get back to your customer even if the customer already left your website! You just need your bot to gather the information such as e-mail, name and phone and when you reply to the questions the customer will receive a notification on the email bringing him back to his initiated chat.

We mainly answer the "quick questions" but from time to time customers also request a quotation after having a chat with one of our agents.

Freshchat review by Tatiana J.
Tatiana J.

"The best experince"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy using freshchat in our company, because is very easy to give a good experience to our customers.

The platform is friendly and It allow us to receive feedback from our clients when they are using our website.

What do you dislike?

The thing that I dislike about Freshchat is the Inbox section, specifically when you open this area and you open another page on your computer, this section It open again and again, unless you locate your website navigation in other section on the freshchat page.

I resolved a lot of business problems with freshchat. Why? because of our website try to give a really incredible experience, and when we use freshchat to resolve customers problems, at the same time we are given this great experience which mentions it before.

Freshchat review by Skylar M.
Skylar M.

"Unique"

What do you like best?

Freshchat is a software that has been very unique since the beginning. It uses a cute design that help you focus on what you're doing with an interface full of characteristics that can provide you a well use of the software. I like it's easy to communicate with your customers in a live chat, and you have a priority box where you can keep the collected data. The mobile app is just as pretty and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this software except the pricing, it's a little expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free version and see if you like this software first.

Freshchat provides us with the capability to support our customers wherever they are and in real time. We are able to respond to their questions fastly and easier.

Freshchat review by Shikher J.
Shikher J.

"Delightful and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The thing I most like in Freshchat is the "Chatbot" feature which lets you capture the customer information without even putting in an effort. The other thing I like the most is the customer support given by the Freshchat team at every step may it be a demo or queries, the Freshchat team has always been up to the mark.

What do you dislike?

My whole experience with Freshchat has been great. So, as of know nothing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

A software which can be easily implemented and modified according to your needs and wants. User-friendly software which lets you make campaigns and capture information without even putting an effort and helps in making targeted campaigns to reach out targeted prospects.

I am trying to engage more customers, by solving their queries and making use of the targeted pop out campaigns on the desired pages. Also, while doing so providing customer support by solving any queries that come this way.

Freshchat review by Anshul M.
Anshul M.

"Gets the job done!"

What do you like best?

The way FAQs are presented is beautiful. The ability to have multiple chat channels is a plus. Their support is on point. Push Notifications work as expected. Analytics and autoresponders are useful.

What do you dislike?

Mobile App functionality for agents is limited. Formatting of response and FAQs goes wrong often (blank lines are trimmed). Would like to have a way to run campaigns for existing users. CSAT fails sometimes if an issue is reopened. Would appreciate if we could assign multiple labels to a conversation. It'd also be good if we could have a screen where user keys in their name/email id (optional/mandatory) before being able to start a conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. The product is improving and the team actively listens to feedback, which is great.

This serves as our end-user customer support platform. This is useful as customers using our product often have troubleshooting/sales queries. Our support team engages with the customers and helps make the product better, and solve their issues.

Freshchat review by Dave P.
Dave P.

"The perfect way to interact with potential clients"

What do you like best?

The way Freshchat seamlessly integrates into your existing website giving you the ability to chat with potential customers or clients. The code required to do this is minimal but the experience is top-notch. When you pair Freshchat with Freshsales then everything just becomes seamless. Freshchat also allows you to set business hours so that potential clients know that you are not around, but can still leave you a message. And the implementation of chat bots allows you to gather information from your potential clients before chatting to them.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. My only criticism (if it is one), is that changing the language strings cannot be done from within the interface, instead, you need to do this with custom code when invoking the chat widget on your website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have an on-site way to chat to potential clients, Freshchat makes this so easy. You can even have messages sent from your Facebook messenger chat for your Facebook Page appear in the same interface as Freshchat. Pair this up with Freshworks amazing Freshsales offering and you can easily see your client base in one place.

I am using Freshchat to integrate seamlessly into my website to help convert more visitors to potential clients by allowing them to talk to me from within the website. If you you're using Freshsales as well (and you should be),you can convert these conversations into leads to follow up on with ease.

Freshchat review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Live Chat platform!"

What do you like best?

Compared to some of the bigger players like Intercom and Drift, I think FreshChat is doing *incredibly* well - both in their features and in their price point. Their service is way more accessible for my agency stuff and I've recommended it to all my clients who have also seen great results.

What do you dislike?

Support services hours are off-and-on. I really have no idea when I can contact them, and the response times vary from instant response to a day or so, even on business days. It's not a bad response time, but it's just my thoughts. I would love to see some improvements to the bot as well.

Having a better time helping clients turn prospects into customers by being able to answer questions on the spot, instead of waiting on getting an answer via email.

Freshchat review by Jitesh D.
Jitesh D.

"Impressive UI for excellent customer support"

What do you like best?

The UI is very impressive, not only for the end-user but also for the agent panel.

What do you dislike?

Bot feature is not very capable yet (I think it is in their pipeline)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to setup website/app chat feature, Freshchat is a right bet. As their development team is very proactive, they'd be adding a lot of revolutionary features such as powerful and intelligent bot.

Prior to using Freshchat, we were using Intercom for our website chat. With Freshchat, we realised that adding FAQs was super-easy and it was also intuitive for the end user to navigate through the FAQs. The integration with the mobile apps was easy and we managed to integrate Freshchat across all platforms. Customers are loving the chat feature.

Freshchat review by Thom T.
Thom T.

"Still getting used to it. Not real user friendly"

What do you like best?

The shortcuts that allow me to send full messages without typing them

What do you dislike?

If I switch off of it and go to another tab, it doesn't let me know if a user has responded. I'll come back and see that the person has been waiting on me, Also, I'd like for the other tickets to close once they've left the chat. Sometime's it may look like there are 20 chats open when in reality, there are none.

Customer support. Same thing we did with the other system we used. Im just a user and not the admin, so a lot of these questions, I just do not know the answer to. sorry

Freshchat review by Administrator

"User friendly -- Love the intro bots option"

What do you like best?

I love how clean it is and how easy it is to answer from their Android or IOS app. It is easily customizable with different colors and backgrounds. It looks clean on my site and can pop up and ask questions with different rules.

What do you dislike?

The set-up to create rules for different pages took some work, but it was not too difficult. They actually have great live chat customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I looked at several other options, olark, helpdesk, etc. This seemed to be the best combination of price/value.

Customers can now chat with me instead of trying to send emails. Basically I am making it a lot easier for them to connect with me and they dont have to call me.

Freshchat review by Robin B.
Robin B.

"Great free product, good incentives to move to paid"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ease of implementation. It's great being able to have multiple agents participate in a chat, and the integration with other Freshworks products is super.

What do you dislike?

Lack of automation of some actions on the free product - but I'm not complaining - it's free!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version is great for small businesses or if you're just starting out. See what features you lack and move on from there.

Direct contact with customers is something we love, but we don't have the bandwidth to offer telephone support. Having a webchat interface on our website is incredibly useful for answering quick or complex questions and pointing customers in the right direction.

Freshchat review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Basic chat abilities with super powers"

What do you like best?

I love the dashboard feature. It allows me to see how my conversations are going and how often i talk with certain people . I have started a new sewing business also and this helps me to keep track with my customers. Facebook messenger is just to messy and i prefer this setting. I am hoping to bring my whole team to this platform as it is very business friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a tutorial that made it a little easier to navigate. Its not extremely hard to get to know but still takes some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it .

I am able to keep better track of my sales and customers with this chat. The dashboard interface is the big winner with me. It also helps me keep up with how often I conversate with each person in my team .

Freshchat review by Srujan B.
Srujan B.

"Unique app"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about the app is that it keeps my work chats way apart from my family chats, in a different app which helps me focus while at work. Also usually, people now a days prefer to convey a message via chat over call.

What do you dislike?

I also use the slack app and it mostly helps me do things I need, FreshChat needs to come up with something unique in order to keep me using the app.

None major benefits, it just gives me a mobile-way for engaging with customers with some cool features. I hope with time I will see more.

Freshchat review by Akshay J.
Akshay J.

"Freshchat review"

What do you like best?

Technically: The bot integration has been really smooth until now. it has definitely given us a lot of leads and being a premium product, even a single lead adds a lot of value to the sales process

Generally: The team has been very helpful with deploying everything

What do you dislike?

There have been times when random messages were sent out to users. But that's fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Freshchat keeps customer conversation very which otherwise can be very complicated for a young company.

Leads are captured more efficiently and there is a better response time to customer queries now

Freshchat review by Mattia S.
Mattia S.

"Good customer service chat app"

What do you like best?

Freshchat is a powerful live chat service for customer support. In this way we saved so much time in telephone calls. All our customers are happy with it!

What do you dislike?

The integration with the API is not very clear, it should be reviewed and explained more

Live customer service without telephone assistance.

Freshchat review by Martin S.
Martin S.

"Quick tool for costumer questions"

What do you like best?

That we don´t sign in or out from the chat that we had before. The campaigns works good

What do you dislike?

It´s a new software so functions are rolling out more and more. I would like to have a better BOT that can use the FAQ to answer costumers before an agent steps in.

Quick questions from costumers that we can answers.

Freshchat review by Administrator

"SaaS company using freshchat for lead gen and support"

What do you like best?

Freshchat is incredibly easy to implement and customize. Our support tickets have gone from 10-16 hours to close... to 1-3 hours. And we haven't waited longer than 2 hours to follow up on inbound sales interest.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing. It's a great system. Maybe the pricing plans can be consolidated a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this chat company. Best pricing for the feature set.

Maximizing lead gen from company website visits and engaging current clients for support issues while they are ACTUALLY using our product.

Freshchat review by Hamish K.
Hamish K.

"Easy to use, helpfl support"

What do you like best?

Clean, clear-cut interface. Simple and quick to setup

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - only using basic chat functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very supportive and responsive customer support

Wanted to try out a real time chat interface to support our users and collect any feedback/bugs/enhancements that they might have.

Freshchat review by Marco B.
Marco B.

"Easy and powerful tool to provide our support services"

What do you like best?

It's simple, easy to use an a powerful tool to provide timely and quality services to our customers. I like to have to access to our support portal thru all my devices.

What do you dislike?

Not having the Mint UI most recent version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It adapts to your business solution with different plans, easy to use, great support, not expensive.

As support manager, we have a fast and easy approach to our customers thru this tool. We have reduce our response time in our support requests.

Freshchat review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Great Service!"

What do you like best?

I like the design of the user interface, the ability to set up an FAQ tab and the ability to set triggered messages

What do you dislike?

I wish we had the ability to see and proactively engage with visitors on the site, rather than relying on them engaging with automated messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in need to a good looking customer service tool, this is the application.

The service allows us to connect with the customer and provide excellent customer service.

Freshchat review by Administrator

"Freshchat is a good tool for customer engagement!"

What do you like best?

The UI is great to use and watch. It seems so vibrant and is quite responsive

What do you dislike?

The Bots and campaigns don't work properly.

The campaigns don't work exactly as they are configured and even the Technical support couldn't fix the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are already familiar with and have a subscription with Freshworks Tools, you may give this tool a try.

Freshchat along with a suite of tools from Freshworks allows a tight integration for all around coverage

Freshchat review by User

"The best way to sidestep bad reviews for your app"

What do you like best?

When you integrate Freshchat with your Android app, you can respond to your users in real time. Redirect bad reviews to the chat and resolve issues.

What do you dislike?

The integration did not have the capability to support users from an app. But even that has been addressed in the newer releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are using the in-app chat part of Freshchat. The integration with Jira is awesome.

Sidestep potential negative reviews for our app. We have converted a few one star reviews to five stars.

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

It is a simple and easy to use product, with a nice UI design. Does the job perfectly and the freshchat team has been pretty helpful with the demo.

What do you dislike?

The chat notifications do not always come up for every chat. There are a few times that some chats are missed.

We are able to solve some quick problems of our guest for understanding our business etc. We were able to generate a few more leads using freshchat.

Freshchat review by Alejandro  B.
Alejandro B.

"Simple yet powerful"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the fresh and clean UI. It just works.

What do you dislike?

Only that I cannot login using oauth, therefore need a separate user/password for freshchat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try :D

Easy customer contact that helps a lot in Sales and Support.

Freshchat review by Chinkit M.
Chinkit M.

"User friendly and easy to use chat tool"

What do you like best?

Bifurcation of channels to allow clients to categorize their chat

What do you dislike?

client health measuring parameters are less

We are trying to implement it for our customer support team and tech support and trying to setup a real time support channel

Freshchat review by Ottavio D.
Ottavio D.

"review Freshchat"

What do you like best?

What I like in freshchat, is the facility to see all informations and control your team. For me the easiest way to talk with a client for sure.

What do you dislike?

The integration with other's freshservices would be better. In Freshsales, the lead's generated by freshchat are disorganized and demand a lot of time reorganize the client's

Chat, problem is absolutely solved with freshchat. Best app in América Latina for sure.

Freshchat review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Freshchat"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to chat through this with colleagues. The features are awesome.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything, but there are plenty of chat programs out there. We have recently switched to this one at work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to any businesses that use chatting programs. It is great especially if you use it with other companies outside of email so you get quicker responses and if out of state. Sometimes the face to face live webinars are too intimidating or unnecessary for what you are aiming for.

Quick communication with other colleagues from other areas within our department and even out of state partners.

Freshchat review by Joseph J.
Joseph J.

"Freshchat"

What do you like best?

iOS app, WordPress plugin, built-in FAQs

What do you dislike?

Chat sessions don't turn into solved knowledge base pages

Recommendations to others considering the product

test out live for a month if you can. ask co-workers to check-in and test drive.

Responding to long-distance customer onboarding

Freshchat review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"out of the box simplicity"

What do you like best?

there are very few menus and options are easy to find

What do you dislike?

it is obvious there are upgrades to be made and additional functions that can be seen but are only available with a price hike

Recommendations to others considering the product

sign up for the free trial and work out if it is suitable for you!

online platform - freshchat allows us to talk with users and manage FAQs

Freshchat review by Matthew S.
Matthew S.

"Best way to Communicate to our users"

What do you like best?

How easy the admin portal is to use and integrate into our business

What do you dislike?

Cant really say anything here as i haven't found anything i dislike at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to improve the way you communicate with your customers/users then this is the way to go.

we have a new means of contact for our users, as well as providing a better service.

"Fynd loves Freshchat"

What do you like best?

UX of the product is great and the systems are never down.

What do you dislike?

We ran into a couple of issues with how the MAU is calculated for billing but the Freshchat team was very supportive in resolving the issue.

We are trying to reduce the Avg. Time to Resolution since the beginning and provide live chat support from Freshchat has helped us in this.

Freshchat review by Leilani V.
Leilani V.

"Freshchat review"

What do you like best?

ease of use, a very responsive support team

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at the moment.

to be available and easily contacted by customers/would be customers. Freshchat with the mobile app allows me to be reachable whenever and I can communicate back to interested inquiries right from my phone and the transition between browser and mobile is seamless

Freshchat review by Forex Lens I.
Forex Lens I.

"The experience has been great"

What do you like best?

I like how we attract many leads with the auto pop up

What do you dislike?

setting up process was a little difficult for us. Would be great if it could export a list of saved contacts and email lists to csv.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make it easy to sync with CRM APIs such as ontraport

lead generation, customer support

Freshchat review by Vitor N.
Vitor N.

"Simple and Integrates with Freshdesk"

What do you like best?

Very simple, affordable and integrates with our current CRM, Freshdesk

What do you dislike?

It doesn´t have many features like others Live Chats

Recommendations to others considering the product

Event if it don´t meet your requirements, trust on it, since their team are constantly working to improve the software.

I were able to assess our clients problems in a much faster way

Freshchat review by Chris b.
Chris b.

"very nice CRM software"

What do you like best?

easy to navigate user interface. cross-referencing customer data is a breeze!

What do you dislike?

need more colour theme options. customer conversation history could be sorted by date

Recommendations to others considering the product

needs more colours! simplifying interface would also be nice!

better customer service scores and feedback!

"Easy to use interface"

What do you like best?

Bot integrated within the messenger collecting email and app to respond

What do you dislike?

Free plan could have more features of premium atleast the call to action popup

Never miss a Communication with Visitors in real time

Freshchat review by Marcelo A.
Marcelo A.

"The best chat"

What do you like best?

A very good chat. Good integration with other products of Freshworks.

What do you dislike?

I think that the Freshchat API would be better.

Clients can start a conversation with us to solve their problems.

Freshchat review by Fabricio S.
Fabricio S.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Quite simple to understand and use. Highly recommended

What do you dislike?

The free version doesn’t allow have dat form visitors like name or email.

Also you can’t control the aviable time

Quick contact for visitors

Freshchat review by Mazvydas K.
Mazvydas K.

"very user friendly interfaca, a lot of nice features"