Frontline Professional Growth

Frontline Professional Growth helps Illinois schools meet state-level requirements for performance evaluation reform act with exclusive access to digital danielson framework.

Work for Frontline Professional Growth?
Edsby learning  2x

Learning about Frontline Professional Growth?

Frontline Professional Growth Reviews

Showing 8 Frontline Professional Growth reviews
Frontline Professional Growth review by <span>Lauren W.</span>
Lauren W.

Easiest Job Scheduling....Ever!

What do you like best?

Log in, choose your job, log out. Easy! Everything is right there to help you decide if the job is for you. Job type, school, location, phone, map link, link to teacher notes, day/date/time of shift and total hours to be paid and length of break.

What do you dislike?

Waiting for jobs to post....waiting. Sometimes the jobs just don’t post. People aren’t sick, don’t take vacation etc. and there aren’t many positions available so you have to watch more closely for an opening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’m amazed at this product as a user.

Absenteeism at schools for teachers. No more missing teachers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Frontline Professional Growth
Frontline Professional Growth review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

Extremely easy to use platform

What do you like best?

I love that Frontline is a one stop platform to house all my professional growth content. I am able to seek growth approval, see what areas I need to complete and what development opportunities are available.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little fiddling to find where all content areas are stored (a lot of tab within tab clicking) though once you figure it all out it is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use, once you find your way around the site.

I love that all my hours completed and up and coming areas of growth are stored in one platform. I can see when i'm up for evaluation.

What Learning Management System (LMS) solution do you use?

Frontline Professional Growth review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

A new platform

What do you like best?

We've just moved to Frontline. It seems a lot easier to navigate than previous tools. It is easy to toggle between evaluation and substitute pages.

What do you dislike?

The font is a bit small, but it's not really a significant issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's remarkably easy to learn. Almost no training was needed to be up and running.

We use it to organize documents and communication regarding evaluation of employees.

Frontline Professional Growth review by User in Libraries
User in Libraries

Frontline Professional Growth - keep track of professional development

What do you like best?

I like that it is customizeable. We have customized our data input sections, feedback forms and form library to meet the needs of our school district.

What do you dislike?

I feel a little overwhelmed by some of the components of the program.

We use Frontline to keep track of teacher and paraprofessional hours in order to make the state recertification process easy.

Frontline Professional Growth review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

Effortless PD Tracking

What do you like best?

Helpful Data Tracking for PD. Easy to store completed hours over multiple years.

What do you dislike?

Searching the catalog isn't as easy as it could be. More filters would bexpect appropriate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

It was difficult to log & track PD opportunities. This makes it simple.

Frontline Professional Growth review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

User friendly and no problems!

What do you like best?

I like how easy this is to use and manage, it hows been a very seamless transition to using this product!

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that I have found to be a problem with this product.

We were able to share the evaluation process more easily and keep track of it which was nice to have to look back on and reflect on growth.

Learning about Frontline Professional Growth?

* We monitor all Frontline Professional Growth reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.