FrontSpin

FrontSpin is the leading-edge sales communication software and power dialer. Their platform and power dialer implements your playbooks across all touchpoints, helping you engage with up to 3x more prospects and customers in less time, closing more deals and accelerating sales.

Work for FrontSpin?

Learning about FrontSpin?

Compare FrontSpin to Similar Solutions

FrontSpin Reviews

Ask FrontSpin a Question
Showing 18 FrontSpin reviews
FrontSpin review by Dave D.
Dave D.

"High-velocity sales teams need Frontspin"

What do you like best?

Your salespeople are like fighter pilots. To execute their mission, they need all the data, reporting, analytics and tools right in front of them. High-velocity sales is a numbers game, the higher the number of sales touches, the better the outcome - and Frontspin can bring unparalleled speed and efficiency to your high-velocity sales process.

What do you dislike?

Would have to dig hard to find something that we do not like about Frontspin. The product rocks, the team is helpful and always available to help and the knowledge base is extremely helpful.

We have doubled the number of dials for team overnight and most importantly, the reps tell us that they are not exerting more effort to make the dials. With everything they need to execute their playbook right in front of them, their time is fully utilized.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FrontSpin
FrontSpin review by Jon C.
Jon C.

"Best Value on the Market"

What do you like best?

FrontSpin has increased the productivity of my team by more than 30%. The best aspect of the tool is that the team is constantly asking for feedback in order to improve the tool. In fact, there have been 3 very large enhancements made over the last quarter and a half alone.

The team is extremely receptive.

What do you dislike?

When our own internal password needs to be changed it affects the FrontSpin integration with email. You must remember to disassociate your email address and then redo it for the emails to properly track.

We have enhanced productivity, but most importantly enhanced the accuracy and information being populated within salesforce.com. We now have better metrics reporting and an accurate view of what is truly going on.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

FrontSpin review by Jagger G.
Jagger G.

"The perfect prospecting tool for Salesforce.com users"

What do you like best?

First of all...the customer service is outstanding. I thought maybe the red carpet would get rolled up once we inked our contract with FrontSpin, but that is absolutely not the case.

Now...as far as the functionality itself? Comparing FrontSpin to the other tools I have used before - I wouldn't see myself going back to anything else. My reps have the capability to dial, log what happened, set a task, send an email, and go to next call on one page. The real-time sync to Salesforce takes care of making sure our systems are updated and has saved the team a ton of time. Which is exactly what we needed when juggling Hunting and Farming accounts.

What do you dislike?

The only restrictions we face in FrontSpin are dictated by our SalesForce.com set-up, and not a restriction of FrontSpin.

Time Management.

FrontSpin allows us to create Playlists of prospects and execute effectively on daily Power Hours, which has increased our productivity and grew our sales pipeline.

FrontSpin review by User

"Simple, clean voip calling platform"

What do you like best?

I really like this tool, even though I feel that I don't leverage it fully. Just for clean organized calling lists, and simplicity of use. Everything is in a logical place and intuitive. Tasks and follow up as well as keeping track of communication is great.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better way to call individually from a list, I currently open an individual I want to speak with in a new tab, but I feel this could be handled a bit better. Other than that, I have no major complaints.

For our SDR team, FrontSpin is integral, we run marketing campaigns, call list campaigns, track KPI's. It allows for real time functional tracking, to see and catch negative trends early, and capture momentum when we are off to a hot start.

FrontSpin review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Gets the job done, could be made great."

What do you like best?

List creation for dialing through makes calling a breeze with a single talk track

What do you dislike?

Can only call from the platform, it would be nice to find a number online and one-click call it from there. Also the search function only works with the whole name. For example, if I was typing in Steve Smith, Steve Smit would not pull any good results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a couple small flaws, but the Salesforce connection is flawless.

With the ability to create custom lists we can call using a single talk track. Saves a lot of time that would be spent on extra research between calls.

FrontSpin review by James H.
James H.

"SDR Productivity Increased 260% With FrontSpin"

What do you like best?

1. Real time sync with Salesforce;

2. UI helps the team efficiently execute our playbooks and drive increased productivity;

3. Analytics help management help the team;

4. Product Management and Customer Success are fabulous. They've implemented a number of features that facilitate adoption and fuel productivity.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. FrontSpin continues improve with every release.

FrontSpin has helped us shorten SDR/BDR ramp up times, increase activity levels, generate more meetings for inside sales, and increase our pipeline 155%. Plus FrontSpin makes using Salesforce easier ensuring that more data gets into our CRM.

FrontSpin review by User in Information Services
User in Information Services

"Does the Trick"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to use their "Local Presence" feature which allows you to appear as the same area code that you are calling. It really helps getting people on the line.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was more customization as to how to manage your tasks. Right now you can sort them by date but it would be great if you could segment based on other factors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to someone looking to make a high number of dials and to a company who has a somewhat developed BDR team.

All of my contacts I am calling on are right there, no more dialing a digit at a time its click and call. Simply, it saves time and keeps me organized.

FrontSpin review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"FrontSpin does the heavy lifting for us!"

What do you like best?

Comparing FrontSpin to the other tools I have used in the past, I don’t see myself going back to anything else. Our reps have the capability to dial, log what happened, set a task, send an email, and go to next call all on one page.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see other other plays that we can define around social media plays, but the good news is that we understand that is forthcoming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FrontSpin is well worth an evaluaton, the features and capabilities are very effective and worth the investment

The real-time synch to Salesforce is critical for us and takes care of making sure our systems are updated. It saves our team a ton of time and effort!

FrontSpin review by Sean S.
Sean S.

"Great product for any sales team"

What do you like best?

Very easy interface to train to get our staff on the phones ASAP. It allows the rep to make a call, send an email, and set their follow up task from one screen. Our productivity has skyrocketed!

What do you dislike?

There are a lack of integrations with social sites that could streamline researching prospects.

We needed to be able to make more dials while staying personal. Frontspin gives us the ability to add a personal touch while keeping our volume high

FrontSpin review by Rob H.
Rob H.

"The best Sales Comm tool for Salespeople"

What do you like best?

Absolute best dialer on the market, if you want your inside salespeople to call quickly and seamlessly this is the best tool for the job. Easy integration, and customization.

What do you dislike?

Some competition have more features but in my opinion they just distract salespeople from dialing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just buy it.

More calls, means more, connects, means more pipeline, means more sales.

FrontSpin review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Inside Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

The technology is great and helps my team in many ways, but what I like best about FrontSpin is the service. In my experience, no other vendor works harder to ensure customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

My dislikes are immediately handled by what I like best: service. We have had issues along the way using FrontSpin, but they are always available to resolve them quickly and effectively.

FrontSpin provides one interface for my team to handle all of their day to day prospecting/calling needs. It allows them to do their job without hopping back and forth between apps.

FrontSpin review by Hannah M.
Hannah M.

"Good customer service"

What do you like best?

The support is always quick to help us and fix any problem that needs to be fixed

What do you dislike?

There are a few kinks in the system. It does not always sync well with salesforce.

It has helped me keep organized with my different call lists and playbooks for prospects

FrontSpin review by User in Information Technology and Services

"It's okay"

What do you like best?

It's not very glitchy and that's nice. It's pretty reliable and is always up and working, so you don't have to worry about that.

What do you dislike?

The way my company is using it I can't order calls based on activity. So, I'd like to call prospects who have opened my e-mails or clicked on links.

It makes it faster to make a lot of dials. It integrates well with SalesForce and I can have multiple sessions of it which makes me even faster.

FrontSpin review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Best Overall Value when you need a power dialer"

What do you like best?

The UI is amazing & it is easy for any layman to understand and use it. The Sync with SF is really good and key for any organization that invests in such tool. Calls quality is really good. FS Technical support is amazing and very helpful which makes the experience way better.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i am aware of, while i use to let them know the areas of improvement and they use immediately address that with the product management team to make those changes.

Lead Generation

FrontSpin review by Taylor S.
Taylor S.

"Gets it done"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, cost-effective, Salesforce integration, autodialer, customizable, great UI

What do you dislike?

Some limitations with Salesforce that are fairly easily worked around. The auto-email function is very buggy. Templates too.

FrontSpin provides a cost-effective autodialer solution with a SF integration. Perfect for SDRs/ADRS.

FrontSpin review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"FrontSpin Review"

What do you like best?

The customer support at FrontSpin is pretty good.

What do you dislike?

I don't particularly like the user interface. It took a while for my team to become familiar with the set-up. Running reports/deleting reports is difficult. The search on the help desks is difficult to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FrontSpin is a fairly good tool. Some of the competitors have a better UI and Reporting features. However, FrontSpin's pricing is better. I believe that given time, the UI will be improved and set up will be easier. As a marketing consulting practice, we use FS for client projects. I would use FS again.

We use FS for our telemarketing projects. The benefit is that we can make 80-100 dials per day.

FrontSpin review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Frontspin is a great tool for all Outbound sales reps."

What do you like best?

The ability to stay in one tool all day and not have to open up many different salesforce tabs. Before using Frontspin I would have over 15 tabs opened on my screen. To top it all off onboarding new hires has been simplified and allows for reps to actually do sales activity all day.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, it can be buggy with some of the calling/emailing features.

Ability to put sales reps in one tool and track all their progress throughout the day. Reps are now making 30% more calls than before implementing FrontSpin.

FrontSpin review by User

"Good tool"

What do you like best?

SFDC overlay, auto dialer, local presence

What do you dislike?

The user interface can be glitchy and slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool - not sure of the costs - but I'd recommend.

VOIP - dialer with SFDC integration

Learning about FrontSpin?

* We monitor all FrontSpin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare FrontSpin to Similar Solutions