Function Point

Function Point

Function Point Productivity Software is an all-in-one project management solution specially designed for ad agencies, design studios and internal marketing departments looking to streamline their business. Our integrated software combines project management, time tracking, CRM, financial, and business reporting tools in one convenient cloud based system. Function Point’s comprehensive solution helps creative businesses improve their productivity and profitability by streamlining processes; simplifying collaboration; centralizing information; and delivering real-time business data. Easy, effective, and efficient — do more with Function Point.

Work for Function Point?

Learning about Function Point?

Function Point Reviews

Ask Function Point a Question
Showing 175 Function Point reviews
Function Point review by Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

"FP has great customer service and really good training tools! Make the most of it."

What do you like best?

FunctionPoint is a really holistic approach to looking at your campaigns. It ties your revenue to employee productivity, allowing you to see where and why jobs go over/under budget.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of facets to FunctionPoint to explore and learn, making it overwhelming if you don't have the time for proper training. However, FP's representatives are wonderful and they provide a library of resources for learning. It's important to schedule enough training time with your employees so they feel comfortable in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest time in the training tools and really utilize your company rep. to get the most out of the system.

Benefits: staying within a client's budget by utilizing tasks and schedules, predicting employee utilization over time for business development purposes, calculating job profitability, holding the whole team accountable for job performance

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Function Point
Function Point review by Travis W.
Travis W.

"Solid agency management tool"

What do you like best?

It works as advertised, in the vast majority of business cases it handles what we need it to do well, and is flexible enough that we can tailor it to our particular niche. We've been able to build a really effective new-business cycle with it too.

What do you dislike?

We put a lot of time and effort into building custom engagements with our clients, often trying to match how we bill to their needs or project structure. There's some situations where we have to use clunky workarounds to make it work - for example a monthly retainer with a budget cap (i.e., max 20hr/month for a year) that resets every month is a pain to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate your current business processes and make sure that you test out actual scenarios. Workarounds may not be a deal-breaker, but if you have do them constantly you may be better finding a software that fits your working model.

We use it to manage our new business, solicitation, and cultivation cycles, client billing and project budgeting. It's really straightforward to use, and we've increased our net sales by about 20% last year because of it.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Function Point review by Loraine F.
Loraine F.

"Easy to use for a small business"

What do you like best?

Function Point is a very intuitive and easy-to-navigate program.

What do you dislike?

I currently can't think of anything I dislike about this software. We don't use some of the functions offered, but it doesn't hinder our productivity.

We are able to track our time, create expenses/purchase orders, create invoices, open new jobs, run reports... all very easily. All of our employees are comfortable using the program based on their respective permission sets because it's a fairly intuitive program. And even if we don't know how to do something at the moment, the support documents available usually gives us the answers we need. Also, we enjoy the fact that we can access it anywhere. Our previous accounting software did not allow us to do that. We had to be on site to do any of the things we can do with Function Point. And last but not least, the help desk responds very quickly when I submit an error or bug or question.

Function Point review by Bryan A.
Bryan A.

"Overall positive but with some UX/UI issues"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is in one place and for the most part is relatively intuitive to use. It's made estimating, invoicing, and analysis of jobs quick and easy and allowed me to delegate these things out to others and conversely allowed team members in finance and leadership to access the information that they need without me being the bottleneck.

What do you dislike?

Again, my main complaint is in the UX/UI of the system. In many cases it seems as though each section has been developed and updated a bit in a vacuum rather than thinking through the full system and the result is that it suffers from a bit of featuritis and inconsistency. There are also simple things that could fixed in the UX that would make the experience more seamless. For example, why do I have to "submit services" before I can edit the info on an estimate and why does the option to "submit services" only come up when I hit the button to edit the info, rather than being on the services tab? Why when I delete an estimate does it not simply take me back to the project or client screen? Why can't I copy an project? Why does the search function require you to pick from client, project, etc rather than being able to search the whole site? These sorts of things.

We primarily use this to provide consistency and efficiency when quoting projects, as well as to track time on jobs. We have not yet used it for project management as much. The best thing is now that we have most types of projects entered in, it is super quick and easy to copy estimates and the time it takes to quote has been dramatically reduced.

Function Point review by James T.
James T.

"Strong Operational Tool for Marketing & Creative Services Firms"

What do you like best?

We were searching for a solution that provided full integration from proposal creation through execution through time-tracking and billing -- this was our choice as of 2011 and we've continued to grow and develop along with the platform. They've come a long way,so have we. Best features are:

● Robust Services feature - pro, does a lot of what we require

● Schedule Templates - provide standardized building blocks for scoping & estimating

● Time Tracking - several options for time tracking to address individual user preferences

● Forecasting - good visibility to future demand by hours/service group/revenue

What do you dislike?

Inherent with any software are the "nuances" that make you question the rationale for why things are set-up the way they are. The primary ones for our team are:

● Robust Service Features - high administration requirement - the learning curve is real

● Too many clicks for some functions - general U/X could continue to improve

Recommendations to others considering the product

FP is a powerful tool but like all ERP's requires an investment of training and development as well as continuous on-going administration - you want to be sure the trade-off for admin/management is worth the exchange. I would suggest determining your specific set of needs based on your organization size and requirements -- it's like buying a car, the features are nice - but do you need the air-conditioned seats?

We're solving the following:

● Forecasting - visibility to future demand

● Resource Planning - scheduling and management of teams and roles

● Efficiency - a solid tool for identifying opportunities for efficiency gains

Function Point review by Lisa M.
Lisa M.

"The key to success"

What do you like best?

A complete project and business management system that gives my small company the tools needed to estimate, schedule, track and manage projects, employees, freelancers, and vendors. At a single glance, I can determine the status for every job, what each person is working on, costs verses estimates. Most importantly, I am able to easily determine when a project will be out of scope and address this with the client BEFORE hand, rather than after the fact.

It also provides a historical reference for estimating and scheduling new projects, or information about a client job we did 5 years ago.

With Function Point, we can handle more projects that other sized firms.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any key dislike. More differentiation of items on the calendar would be helpful, that is a minor thing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training is the key. Spend the time to learn about the system and it's features. It is easy to customize for how to run your business. I would also train your staff beyond just simple usage. My team has had excellent recommendations about how to improve our work flow and communication by knowing more about FPs capabilities

They key issue solved was knowing exactly where every day we are on project costs. If you have 3-4 people working on a project, you can burn through a lot of time quickly. Seeing where you are each day helps to keep on budget and on schedule.

Our buyouts are easily tracked in FP and exported to QuickBooks by our bookkeeper.

Function Point review by Carrie Hill L.
Carrie Hill L.

"Life is good on the cloud"

What do you like best?

We moved to FP about a year ago and for us, access and organization of info were our key needs. FP delivers both with flying colors.

What do you dislike?

It can feel a bit cumbersome to have to move into edit mode every time something needs to be updated and then save, but I understand this just comes with the territory of a cloud based program. A working save button would be much appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The staff at FP is extremely helpful and knowledgeable, the contacts we've had there have definitely been an asset. Connect with a real person there

We needed to be able to access our info from anywhere and now we can literally work from our phones if need be. We have also reduced our accounts workload by at least half in integrating our pm software with Quickbooks Online. YAY.

Function Point review by Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

"Function Point Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of FP and the clean UI. I love the way you can sort information by multiple columns at the same time which brings Excel-like functionality into the tool. I like the resource calendar so you can see availability at a glance. Overall, it brings several of our key needs into one, centralized place which is great.

What do you dislike?

I think the reporting in FP could use a little more love. I would like to see a bit more fluidity and flexibility in the reporting section of the tool. We have to export information and do reports in excel or pull data into SF for more comprehensive reporting which is time consuming.We would love an interactive project timeline that we can put notes on and share with clients without them having access to other parts of the project. We also do all of our billing out of FP and sync it with QB which is great. We would like to be able to close out a completed service as a phase of a project has been completed as that would make billing easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Function Point is a solid product for Project and Task management for a services based company. It is competitively priced and has a clean, easy-to-use interface. I would absolutely consider Function Point when looking at new project management solutions for a mid-sized agency.

We manage live projects in FP and it works pretty well. We sync with QB for monthly billing which has been a huge time saver for us. I think there are still a few aspects of the tool that we need to start fulling using to realize the full benefits of the product.

Function Point review by Lauren M.
Lauren M.

"Customizable Project Management Solution"

What do you like best?

Function Point helps keep our projects on track and the schedule allows me to manage our workflow. I also like that I am able to customize different parts of Function Point to meet my company's needs. I appreciate that they are open to improvement and have even implemented one of my suggestions.

What do you dislike?

I often feel that I have to click too many times to get to certain parts of a job. For example, when I go to the schedule I lose the main job navigation and I am forced to backtrack. It would be nice if the job navigation remained. I also prefer the way clients see notes over how myself and the designers view them. It requires a lot of backtracking and clicking to view different notes.

It is hard to use on a mobile device. I wish they had an app or mobile friendly site for our clients.

Function Point keeps our team organized and allows us to manage a large number of projects on a daily basis. All important job contacts stay in the loop and on the same page.

Function Point review by Julia G.
Julia G.

"Excellent Project and Time Management tool for agencies"

What do you like best?

Function Point has changed the way our agency manages projects, estimates, budgets, timesheets, and internal tasks. The dashboard feature is great for having all your info in one place. The tasking feature has streamlined our workflow and has made it easier for our designers to manage their workload and due dates.

The estimate and budget system is great and has helped manage, track, and forecast financials.

The support we received from FP experts when we first started using it was excellent. They were always willing to hop on the phone to answer any questions or to help us troubleshoot. Customer service is amazing.

User experience is great as well. being able to drag and drop files, quickly export PDFs, integrate with Quickbooks is great.

Coming from what we used in the past, Function Point is everything.

What do you dislike?

The on-boarding process was long and required one person on our team to be the expert in order to teach the rest of the team how to use. It took a while to learn how to use it and to change current processes to fit in with FP. And there are a lot of features that we don't use, but think may be beneficial if we had to time to review.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those interested in moving forward with FP, be sure to assign one person on your team to be the on-boarding expert. Have them learn everything about FP so that the rest of your staff have an internal go-to person for questions.

We had an issue with managing tasks for our design team and truly understanding what they had in their pipeline. We looked into a couple different project management softwares and found that FP offered what we needed and more. The ability to manage tasks, projects, budgets, timesheets, invoicing, etc all in once place was a huge benefit.

Function Point review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Function Point is ok for managing projects, but is missing key workflow capabilities."

What do you like best?

I like that you can manage clients, team members, project estimates, jobs, tasks and timesheets all in one place. You can manage multiple roles and upload relevant files pertaining to the client/account. Having everything pertaining to billing in one place is essential for an agency of our size so that the project manager can manage roles, account managers can create jobs/projects/tasks and individuals can manage their task lists and timesheets.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the ability to collaborate with team members in the task functionality. The tasks are not clearly tied to project timelines and are not visible to the entire team. There is also not the ability to discuss tasks, answer questions and bring in additional team members to a discussion. That discussion must take place in another place and is not tied to the tasks, so you must update them separately and try to keep everyone in the loop with outside resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FP is helpful for managing projects, clients, estimates, team members and timesheets all in one place. However, there are better tools for creating project task lists, timelines and managing teams throughout projects.

We are able to get visibility into the profitability of projects and when we are under or over our budgets since the estimates and timesheets live in the same place. We have also realized the benefit of being able to pull reports to understand how different departments contribute to the overall effort of any given project or client.

Function Point review by Natalie J.
Natalie J.

"Use FP for project manangement and organization "

What do you like best?

I like that the dashboard is customizable to each user's needs. FP makes it easy to track each team member's utilization and project completion rates. Creating estimates in FP is a complete breeze. I love that all past and present client's estimates are all housed in one place for quick and easy reference.

What do you dislike?

I think that the aesthetic of FP could improve. Overall, there is a bit of a dated look to FP - with the use of the dark grey and harsh lines. I like the customizable feature with the logo but would like to see more modern feel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using the free trial will give a great understanding of the depth of organization that FP could provide for your company. Make sure that you build enough time in for each of your associates to receive adequate training on before implementation. When continuing education is communicated to from rep to business make sure and communicate updates to your users.

Problems solved: organization of internal and client-related tasks. We are able to reference previous estimates made for a specific client - no matter who made them. This ensures that our pricing and contracts are consistent.

Benefits: Able to track hours for each project. Able to project hours needed on projects and understand how to better utilize associate's time.

Function Point review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for Project and Time Management"

What do you like best?

Function Point is fairly simple to learn how to use and works well once you are all set up. It did not take an extreme amount of time to get everyone set up and using the platform correctly, which was great. It really does help you stay organized when you have multiple tasks and projects to keep track of.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change about Function Point is that when you input time, it must be converted into tenths. We have charts that we use to convert, however it is just an additional step that would be nice to be deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Function Point is great for agencies or companies that manage multiple client projects. I definitely recommend using it for general organization purposes as well. It's a very helpful product.

Project management, organization, time management, client organization, information regarding clients (such as logins for an account) all in centralized location.

Function Point review by Agency
Agency

"Used mostly for time keeping and job set up"

What do you like best?

I think FP is an easy way to track time and works well for the accounting team who sets up the jobs and uses it from more of a billing perspective. We know we're not using it to the degree we could be and I've sat in a few webinars that were interesting but not enough to buy in from our larger team.

What do you dislike?

I know it's also a project management tool but seems complex and less intuitive than other PM tools I've used. I wish we knew how to integrate with our other systems and from what I've heard it's an expensive tool for what we are currently using it for. If there are ways to integrate with our other tools and show the value with using function point we could get other team members to use more oftern.

We're solving job set up, budget tracking and time tracking. Few benefits as we haven't found a way to integrate it with our other systems.

Function Point review by Sam W.
Sam W.

"I find it very quick and easy to record my hours at work"

What do you like best?

The speed at which I can input my hours for time tracking...The app is great as it allows me to input hours on my phone without having to got to my computer. What’s New with the Function Point App? Tap and Go Time Tracking. With your iPhone you can track your time to your tasks in real-time, by manual entry, or by starting a blank timesheet and filling in the details later. Our App Has You Covered. Any Time. Any Place. Even if you’re working without WiFi or data coverage, you'll never miss a billable moment. Create new timesheets or make changes to past timesheets, and they’ll be ready to sync when you have coverage.

What do you dislike?

At times the user interface seems overwhelming and a little complicated on desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an agency I recommend using it.

Tracking our employee's hours on projects. This has enabled us to plan ahead on projects and see the resources we are using. Easy to customize, it lets you quickly and accurately keep track of what matters most to your company. Need to check in on that upcoming task? Notes functionality makes it easy. Need a bird's eye view of tasks and workflow? Dynamic Gantt charts have you covered. Easy to customize, it lets you quickly and accurately keep track of what matters most to your company. Need to check in on that upcoming task? Notes functionality makes it easy. Need a bird's eye view of tasks and workflow? Dynamic Gantt charts have you covered. It’s all connected and it’s all right here.

Function Point review by Jenni D.
Jenni D.

"Good time tracking/client management system"

What do you like best?

Very good system for job number creation, timesheet tracking, and invoice management. It's easy to see all client details at a glance and track hours against jobs, as well as keep track of invoices pending and paid.

What do you dislike?

It's not great for project management. We do use it for this function, by sending Tasks to various team members, and it gets the job done, but it doesn't feel like project management is its primary functionality.

We're able to easily scope and estimate projects, track employee time, and create and track invoices. It gives all of our account managers visibility to any client in the agency, making it easy for people to cover for each other, if needed.

Function Point review by Jon H.
Jon H.

"FP is a great tool that's always evolving"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive, easy to navigate, and has a very robust scheduling, estimating and reporting software. I love the FP Library and the (almost) Monthly Webinars.

What do you dislike?

Two dislikes: 1) NO CTRL+Z and 2) zooming in and out in the Gantt View, the dependencies (link) become unresponsive which requires a refresh of t he page.

We're tracking towards a goal where all roles have visibility from a productivity perspective. Our schedules are now more robust and useful. The Task To Do's is a good start, there's still some fine tuning to be done - it REALLY needs a 'Tags' dropdown function for further filtering of tasks.

Function Point review by Simon B.
Simon B.

"It's really good at keeping track of the things I always forget to."

What do you like best?

- Instant updates across all aspects of the job when new input is entered.

- the ability to enter numerous different types of information in relation to the specific job. Eg. once the job is created, all the details are there for future reference for the tasked designer. Virtually hands off after that initial input.

What do you dislike?

- sometimes 'clunky' navigation, especially trying to go back one step and having the previous page not how you left it.

- no automated warnings when getting close to quoted hours

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's super easy to use and to keep track of the things you forget to!

Keeping track of hours quoted, hours worked, money spent, money invoiced.

Function Point review by Wyatt R.
Wyatt R.

"Very good option for "soup to nuts" project management software"

What do you like best?

The multiple quick ways to search data and find your way in the software is a huge help. This software is very robust and helps everyone see whats going on.

What do you dislike?

The project scheduling is a bit clunky and the collaboration tools are not as intuitive as desired. I also find the batch invoice process to be a bit buggy from time to time. I believe this has to do with the invoice numbering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to people considering this software to make a list of your top requirements and see if Function Point checks those off your list. If so, just get started with the software on those few things; eg. use it for the estimating and invoicing features and start exploring some of the added features as needed. You will stay on track that way.. This is very full featured software and can be overwhelming but don't feel like you have to use every feature.

This software solves the problem of connecting my estimating and project planning work with my final invoices. The benefit of having a strong tool that allows for customization is key to my business.

Function Point review by User in Veterinary
User in Veterinary

"Great agency tool "

What do you like best?

Function Point is very easy to use. I am new to the agency world and I picked up this tool within a week for billing time and creating jobs per company.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of dropdowns. I feel like this can be minimized and categorize under each job. Being new to the system, it's hard to remember what each drop down is used for per reporting for each client. I know this will get easier the more I use it but for now, there is a lot of going back to my notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for agencies or freelancers who bill by the hour and need a tool to organize their projects based on multiple organizations.

Billing is the main function we use it for. The creative team uses the timeclock and can see how that can be very beneficial to them. I personally use the weekly view and makes it very clear to track my time per day.

Function Point review by Larissa F.
Larissa F.

"Function Point Review"

What do you like best?

I like how everything is in one place and you can attach multiple files for reference for specific jobs

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit overwhelming when there are multiple jobs submitted at once, i.e. we have 20+ jobs due to an upcoming event. Different titles help some but a search option would make things easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely be sure to give your jobs specific names and a year so they are easier to keep track of, both so you can follow up on status and so your team can see what jobs are in progress or completed.

As a team, having everything in once place has helped us keep track of what has been submitted, what still needs to be submitted, and what tasks/jobs are complete. It makes going through our checklist much easier and prepares us better for events.

Function Point review by User

"Function Point is a huge time saver"

What do you like best?

The best part about Function Point is that our entire team can access everybody's tasks and deadlines in one place. We are able to see how busy other team members are and add tasks to their schedule when needed. I love having all of my deadlines outlined for myself and my supervisor.

What do you dislike?

The training is very time intensive. Our team scheduled multiple training sessions to ensure that each user knew how to properly use the system because not every function is self-explanatory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay in contact with your rep and utilize their time. We have learned about functions that we had no idea existed months into using the product.

Since utilizing the tasks and schedules, our team has a better understanding of how busy each person is currently and how busy they will be in the coming months.

Function Point review by Fabi P.
Fabi P.

"Function Point helps me manage my firm"

What do you like best?

Having all of our client Projects and Jobs easily estimated, time tracked, tasks assigned, and invoiced without having to duplicate information. The Reports are amazing and super-valuable. All creatives seem to grumble and resist tracking their time on jobs. But once we printed out reports and showed them what we can see regarding their habits, tracking and profitability and how all that ties into their compensation, we've had no problem receiving complete project time tracking.

For me, the estimate function and invoicing from all of the project documentation is my favorite. I used to spend hours on invoicing and now, all the data is there.

What do you dislike?

It took a while to integrate my mental and low-tech processes to the software. I've since worked with the very helpful team at f.p. and they trained my staff as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a creative firm and need a truly great productivity managing software that streamlines your estimating, time tracking and invoicing processes, I highly recommend Function Point Productivity Software.

We produce custom publications for our clients and were creating custom estimates. The Services Groups allows us to organize, streamline and automate our custom estimates.

I had no factual data as to what clients, jobs or staff were profitable. Once properly using f.p. software, I can generate a report to show who and what is profitable and where some of the "black holes" are.

Function Point review by James T.
James T.

"Exceptionally helpful to my business, occasionally infuriating"

What do you like best?

FP essentially runs my whole business. Using FP is not only helpful in the day-to-day, but it has really helped us become organized and grow as an agency. It would be hard to imagine going back to the way things used to be - I think I'd just give up!

What do you dislike?

Virtually all the functionality I want and need is there. However, there are some VERY rough spots in the usability of the system. That is to say, it does what I need but it's just hard to figure out how! Time tracking is especially bad - having used many other time tracking systems, FP is easily the worst. No one likes time tracking, but my company has always been great at it - but employees complain WAY more about it since we put FP in place.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! There are some things you have to get used to, but it's totally worth it.

Our key reason for using (and mostly loving) FP is that it spans the company vertically: Individual contributors have a decent system for tracking their work, account managers understand each project's hourly and financial budget, and executives get the reports they need to make strategic decisions.

The main benefit we've realized is that we were wasting a lot of money as a result of poor planning. FP has helped us get organized, understand where our money was going, and reduce costs (increasing margins) as a result.

Function Point review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Helpful, but there is a learning curve"

What do you like best?

- Forces you to create an estimate before the job

- Multiple ways to search for information

- Information auto populates

- Timesheets are easy to use, and there are different ways to track time

- Dashboard options and ability to create multiple views

What do you dislike?

- Resourcing/task management is not editable in the "Work Planning View". It would be very helpful to edit everything in one view

- The Work Calendar allows you to input time off, but no easy way to track available vacation/sick days per staff member

- Schedules do not allow for edits to be made and cascade throughout the rest of the schedule, would be helpful if this worked both forwards and backwards

- There are too many roles/rates that can edited on different levels. Ex. Selecting services when creating a new estimate vs. adding a service with the + button when in an estimate

Tracking project budgets against burn, and tracking staff time to multiple projects. It has been a huge benefit to see what each staff member is working on, and the amount of time it takes to complete.

It is also very helpful to organize project budgets/estimates and timelines all in one place.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Software we use daily that keeps on improving"

What do you like best?

Function Point's Quickbooks Integration is one of the main reasons we chose to go with Function Point. It has been very helpful for our client services and accounting teams when exporting and sending invoices. Although it's not perfect, Function Point's integration with our accounting software makes our invoice delivery system much easier.

What do you dislike?

We are not aware of other integrations that Function Point offers for other software systems that we use, such as Slack, Google Calendar, Grow, Fathom, DocuSign/Adobe Sign, etc. Also, the reporting feature is under-utilized by our users because some reports require a program that can read XML files. Upgrading and adding new features would make FP even better, and because we've seen the software evolve, we wouldn't be surprised if new features are already in the works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compared to other software systems we've demo-ed, Function Point has been the most user-friendly and isn't as pricey as others. From our experience, it's SO difficult to determine if a system will work for your company from just a demo or trial. So for those considering Function Point, I think the only way you'd truly know is to dive in and use it for a year. Don't be afraid to ask the support team for help along the way. Lastly, remember that no system is perfect, so you'll always have to compromise regardless of what software system you decide to go with.

The business problems that Function Point solves for us is the ability to keep track of our professional services in one place. We've realized many benefits over the last year, such as seeing Function Point constantly improving the platform, giving users multiple opportunities to learn and interact through regular webinars, and having a fast and responsive support team.

Function Point review by Karen B.
Karen B.

"Function Point changed the way we do business"

What do you like best?

Function Point has allowed our creative agency to be agile, stay on tasks, and keep many balls in the air at a time. It has compiled all the data we need to run a busy studio and allowed our team members to stay attuned to the task a hand without direct leadership throughout the day. Prior to having a CRM tool keeping up with tasks was difficult and often required extensive communication between team members. No we are a well oil machine of knowing who is doing what and when. My staff would cry if I took Function Point away from them as they live and breath it everyday to follow their assigned tasks and budgeted time per task.

What do you dislike?

Function Point is so robust that many of the functions and abilities are not always used in the day to day.

Staying organized is imperative to our business success and lost time and details can compromise client relationships and future work. Function Point ensures we do what we say we're going to do when we say we are going to do it.

Function Point review by Juliana R.
Juliana R.

"Very easy to use, allows for customization and more detail within jobs and tasks. "

What do you like best?

I like the amount of control you have over the task details. A lot of other Project Management tools just have the task as an editable line item within the job, without the option to add more detail or for it to live outside of a job. With Function Point, the task exists as it's own separate item. You can edit the details, change the job number, change resources and search by task number. I also prefer the Resource Allocation chart over the other PM tools' resource views.

Function Point is very easy to navigate and to find what you're looking for. I prefer the layout and basic features over other Project Management tools that I've looked into.

What do you dislike?

The biggest frustration is that the resource doesn't have the option to arrange or view tasks by start date, only by due date. They need to click through to the task details to see the start date. This does cause complications on our end when working on tasks that span more than day. I haven't seen any other Project Management tool that includes this feature.

You don't have the option to front-load, back-load or evenly disperse time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out! I find the layout much more user friendly than the other tools. A number of the other tools offer flashier features and more customization, but we found that it was too much. We didn't need all of these other options. Function Point is very easy to use and maneuver, especially long term. Their search option allows easy review of previous jobs and tasks.

There are features that we would like to see incorporated that have not yet been developed, but Function Point does do a good job of updating their software and features frequently.

Function Point allows us to have a very accurate view of what each resource is working on and when. One of my main concerns as a Studio Manager is that people are not overbooked or overwhelmed with workload. Function Point's resource view makes this much easier to assign work. When shopping around for Project Management tools, I was paying attention to the Resource view because I relied on it so heavily. Function Point's resource view was the best, by far.

We're able to keep track of each job's status and the resources involved.

The way jobs and tasks are built as separate items makes searching previous tasks and jobs very easy. We can look back on previous jobs/specific and see how much time was required, whether more rounds were needed and use this information to make decisions regarding new jobs.

Function Point review by Benjamin H.
Benjamin H.

"Very powerful, but not very flexible."

What do you like best?

I like how it works for all different types of roles in an agency environment. It has some very powerful and useful elements. The ability to send tasks back and forth with comments and files is very helpful. Additionally, the reporting functions are very helpful for management.

What do you dislike?

I dislike its lack of integration with other popular business applications like Slack, Todoist, Gmail or Toggl. The built-in time clock is not easy to use and can cause users to lose their time. Priorities sort alphabetically instead of by high normal low.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good solution for agencies looking to centralize their productivity. It allows management to track where time is being spent, while allowing users to keep track of the time spent on jobs and tasks. Be sure to allow for time spent creating, editing and completing jobs, tasks, and such.

We have a clearer picture of what tasks and jobs are upcoming and actively being worked on. We have realized how much time we actually spend on certain areas of jobs, and have made strives to reduce costs.

Function Point review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Pros outweigh cons"

What do you like best?

Tasking and internal communication. It is a fantastic tool for staying on top of what is on your plate and when it's due.

What do you dislike?

The integration with QuickBooks has caused a big headache for us. We no longer have as much data in QB as we've had before and FP has changed certain abilities such as communication with clients and dates on invoices to name a few.

I don't like that you can't adjust invoices and that you have to completely delete it and start over if you want to just make a simple adjustment.

I don't like that multiple estimates cannot be put into one project and that more than one of the same service cannot be added under the same service group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic software geared toward creative agencies. We are a full service marketing agency and because of the nature of reselling traditional media (TV, Radio, Print, Outdoor, etc.) FP isn't set up to facilitate a lot of what we do and how we do it. On the creative, digital marketing, or any other in house products where you bill your clients hourly, it is perfect.

Internal communication and tasking. Less items fall through the cracks because it helps us all keep each other accountable to our job responsibilities.

Function Point review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very smart and intuitive advertising agency project management software"

What do you like best?

We like that it seems to be designed by people who understand our business and what we need to get our jobs completed. I've used other software such as Clients and Profits, Advantage, Workamajig but those seem to be designed with the agency's finance department primarily in mind (guessing because the office manager is often the decision maker in purchasing these software) with project management very secondary. This is the opposite....the project management is very intuitive and easy to use and with still robust financial insight into the health of your projects and campaign. The integration with Quickbooks Online is great, too.

What do you dislike?

While the notifications are robust, they're almost so robust that we end up getting several emails for one thing. We've learned to live with this, though, to ensure everyone who needs to know is in the know. Also wish it had an integrated media planning/buying component.

Project management, integration of our billing, project management tool and timekeeping so we have keen insight into how we should estimate. Great history from both a workflow and financial perspective on jobs. Smarter estimating.

Function Point review by Arianna P.
Arianna P.

"Great product & Wonderful support staff."

What do you like best?

I like that everything is updated in real time. I like that we have the ability to be very transparent with our clients through the client portal and Gantt Charts!!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there isn't any type of back-up. It's 100% cloud based, but if I delete something, it's gone forever unless I do a WHOLE SYSTEM reboot that reverts everything back to what it was 24 hrs ago. So I lose 24 hrs of tracked changes and productivity in my system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system takes lots of time to set up to work BEST for your company and processes. Set aside at least 2 hours per week for 6 months to ensure everything makes sense before full launch of the software.

Efficiencies. We were very siloed and it made it so we had to repeat steps and catch everyone up to speed in different departments constantly. This made us realize that we not only had trouble with our software but with our internal processes as well. We always thought siloed but FP made us think differently.

Function Point review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"We are a long time user. We are used to it and for our type of buisnes it works well."

What do you like best?

Ability to track labor costs for different categories of employee (with different rates), Create job, with sub-jobs and be able to give a lot of granularity on how

What do you dislike?

I never found the integration with Quickbooks is actually not useful, and frankly doesn't work well.

I dislike the inability to no be able to hide some elements of lists that are inactive and polute reports

Timesheet modification is convulated if you have many to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None of these type of software will ever do everything you need. Make sure to evaluate your need before assuming it will work for you. I personnaly beleive that for project tracking and CRM, function point is not the right product for you. If you want to track with a high level of accuracy your timesheet and associated billable, than it is an interesting option.

It's been great to capture time efficiently and therefore maximize invoicing to our client.

Function Point review by Cris S.
Cris S.

"Small Agency fp. Review"

What do you like best?

Once learned, it's easy to enter and find information. We use most features for day-to-day operations, but don't use the Gantt Charting or reports section.

What do you dislike?

I find the new calendar layout difficult to read as quickly as the last iteration; I mostly use the 'Bulk Edit' to make things faster to comprehend. In the new calendar, when a field is clicked. it 'moves' farther away from the original mouse click. While this seems like a small thing, I could consider that a big design flaw when considering efficiency and general usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a good plan for implementation; if there are consultants available to assist with setup definitely use them.

Originally, we had a team of 10, but are now down to 4. For our larger team, we needed to be able to assign jobs and tasks in an effective manner. The software did help us do that, and that's why we didn't go to something simpler when our team got smaller. Once set up and the team was used to the software, we found it helped us with managing our projects, usually about 50 at any given time.

Function Point review by Tommy U.
Tommy U.

"Function Point meets the needs of our creative team and the variety of projects we work on."

What do you like best?

The ability to have "clients" fill out a creative brief which then drops into the queue of our project management team. We also like the ability to create POs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes too much of a good thing is just that, too much. Function Point is feature-rich and I would say that we don't utilize half the features it offers so we have to navigate between all of the unused parts to get to the used parts. No overall analytics tool & time keeping is too cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a very robust project management tool with tons of features, this one is for you. It will take someone to really own this tool so that they can explore and implement features that will work for your particular needs. There are lots of other solutions out there - all having their own merits, but his one seems to be the most comprehensive that I have seen.

Function Point provides us with a way method to create POs which many of our vendors require. however, our company does not typically utilize POs so having a tool to create is a benefit. We also like the ability to download a record of our projects in order to do some in depth analysis on our business from month-to-month.

Function Point review by april g.
april g.

"Provides multiple options to tailor to your business operations"

What do you like best?

I do like the many options to customize your experience to your operations. We are a small firm and have people wearing many hats so we can tailor many functions as we need and not have to be limited to one operation. I do like the schedule and calendar format and that we can upload to iCal for each employee which creates an additional alert. Tasking from a note is a good function for us to submit quick work orders to start work. The note function has been critical for our use.

What do you dislike?

There are a few functionalities that need to be addressed to ease transactions of tasking and timesheets. The gantt charts have significantly increased which has helped schedules greatly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend using a full six months to a year for trial/implementation. Make sure everything is added before using as it is tough to make corrects and implement across the employees while functioning day to day.

We are able to capture metrics across the board rather than by department which is great for the executives to get a good bottom line.

Function Point review by Marnie O.
Marnie O.

"FP Review"

What do you like best?

I think Function Point makes logistical sense and mimics the way that an agency works, allowing for it's incorporation to feel natural and not forced.

What do you dislike?

I still find scheduling large projects difficult, despite the improvements that have recently been made. Projects with tasks of over 25 tasks or so are cumbersome to move around and re-arrange. I am still looking for a recurring task option, so I don't have to schedule digital campaign optimization for a year long program as 52 separate tasks!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Function Point is a great piece of software. It's important that you evaluate what you need and see if FP can fulfill that need. For a digital agency (which we are), it helps to keep us organized. It does take a bit of learning to really understand how to master the system, but the support is amazing and staff will answer any questions you have.

There is no way we would able to keep everyone on task without Function Point. It's the central hub around which everything happens, and provides us with insights into the areas where we could improve (i.e. where we have consistently gone over budget on projects).

Function Point review by Jenna G.
Jenna G.

"Excellent organizational tool for marketing firms "

What do you like best?

If you are a marketing agency that does a lot of creative design work, I highly suggest Function Point. It is a great way to communicate with client managers, the traffic coordinator and the graphic design team through its functions.

What do you dislike?

As an agency, we needed a lot of training to learn the system and invested a lot of extra time into this. However, it is wroth it and helped us out a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am a big fan of Function Point, I am trying to talk my company that I work for now to start using it instead of another software we use. It is extremely helpful for companies like marketing firms where there is ongoing communication from the client to internal teammates. You can make specific, detailed briefs for managers to fill out and provider to teammates with client goals, expectations, etc. We really loved using it for PR tactics and design work.

A big reason we liked Function Point was because we had an over-whelming amount of creative jobs and some of the jobs were getting lost from the client manager to the design team. So with Function Point, we were able to create specific, creative briefs that helped communicate efforts from the client to the design team.

Function Point review by Jonathan W.
Jonathan W.

"Great project management software"

What do you like best?

At my old job, we used a paper system with folders and baskets. Things got lost, designers were confused, and it was a terrible system. When I started my job, we had Function Point, and I was amazed at how much easier it was than the folder system. It keeps everything organized and makes it so easy to use tasks.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I have more work to do since it's easier to people to assign me tasks!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

We get more work done more quickly, and with fewer mistakes. It's so easy to go back and find stuff when a client asks for something from a few years ago. I love having everything in one place.

Function Point review by User in Information Technology and Services

"FunctionPoint's project management software helped increase efficiencies in every day work"

What do you like best?

I love the notifications that let me know what is due today, along with the reports letting us know what's coming in the next week. This tool allowed us to get a better handle on the workload on each person's plate for any coming week.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see more customizable notifications for each step of the task management process that we are using. If there could be some kind of checklist functionalities connected to a task, that would be super helpful as well. We turn to an external tool for this piece - a place to store all of the tiny details that are needed to communicate between team members.

Administrative efficiencies have been decreased since using this project. We also are better able to keep track of details of work done, and hours used across an entire project when multiple people are working on it.

Function Point review by Samantha B.
Samantha B.

"BSE Loves FP"

What do you like best?

We love that we can see everything going on for that client and also how it ties into QB so easily. Invoicing was a nightmare as it used to be so manual. FP makes it more automated.

What do you dislike?

It's complex, you have to really dig in and learn what is best for your agency. I think when an agency signs up that they should get in-person training for at least a full day and then 6 months after they use the system. That is really when the agency starts to learn how it will work best for them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for in person training. Be patient.

Invoicing and see where everyone is really spending their time. No more manually invoicing, it makes it easy to see if we are using our time wisely and if clients are making too many change requests.

Function Point review by Victoria F.
Victoria F.

"User-friendly, efficient, easy"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate that I can assign tasks to team members and be assigned tasks and then actually log my time to those tasks right there. It's so convenient!

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the work planning view, I wish it went more than a month out and was a little more visible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool for project management across multiple departments and clients. Very useful!

We've been able to more efficiently see everybody's hour utilization and adjust work flow in turn.

Function Point review by User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
User in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"An Okay Project Management Solution"

What do you like best?

Function Point has dozens of useful features, but I would say I like the ability to quickly add time to any of my tasks in the Weekly Timesheet overview.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a more bland version of an Excel spreadsheet. FP looks colorful on the outside, but it's black and gray on the inside with thin lines, small text, and lots of sharp corners.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research before committing. Think about what programs your teams use and if they can be automatically integrated into the Project Management software you're thinking about using. The only thing I do in Function Point is track time and check alerts.

Function Point allows my team to quickly add tasks, projects, track time, and keep an eye on the workload of each of our team members.

Function Point review by Stephen U.
Stephen U.

"Robust, Effective and Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

I like that Function Point standardizes how the job information is displayed. When working with a team, everyone receives the information the same way to avoid confusion. The personalized dashboards allow our team to view the information relevant to them.

What do you dislike?

There is not an easy way to manage duplicate entries of Contact or Companies. If there was a way to merge duplicates so as to minimize potential information loss, that would be ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Function Point is an agency management software. It is extremely robust, take the time to make sure it will meet all your needs but not overwhelm you with features you don't currently need.

We have extremely streamlined how we distribute tasks and delegate jobs to our team. This gives our team the ability to work remotely if needed and still remain in the loop.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Incredible insight into job profitability"

What do you like best?

My favorite features are the profitability snapshot FP offers on a job and project level so we can better track the health of our jobs and projects. I also love the modular estimating feature because it radically streamlines the estimating process and with one click, we can generate and send an invoice to the client. And the ability for FP to seamlessly link with QuickBooks is invaluable and eliminates a lot of redundancies in our accounting department.

What do you dislike?

It took my team a while to get used to the busy interface and the many layers of information on any one job. These many layers make FP the not-ideal solution for managing everyday workflow for a high volume of jobs. It also doesn't offer a whole lot of customization in terms of how you can view information. However, overall, the switch to FP has been overwhelmingly positive after my team has gotten through the first 6 months of using it and really being able to explore and see all the reporting it provides and realizing how much it's streamlined the client billing process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the on-site training even though it's more expensive because the hands-on access to the trainer proved to be imperative to our 30-person team being able to get up and running with this in under 30 days.

The monthly invoicing process has become FAR more streamlined has been incredibly useful in managing client profitability. The Accounting department and the Accounts department are now able to communicate and operate within one program which has allowed us to go totally paperless with our invoicing and billing. And once we figured out the best way to structure how projects and jobs are opened, being able to print a customized project or job list is also tremendously helpful in being able to assign priority to jobs.

Function Point review by Karli M. K.
Karli M. K.

"Excellent project management tool for a small agency transitioning to its first PM software"

What do you like best?

The logical structure of projects, jobs, and tasks, helps my team keep track of the many moving parts required to deliver campaigns over several weeks or months.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a little clunky and it's difficult to use this tool for communication between team members. Better used for project management overall than also a communication tool.

Providing a complete project and job view across the agency's 6 teams for the first time. Keeping close track of quotes, invoices, and hours spent on projects. Standardizing project workflow and creating an easy historical reference for rework and reorders.

Function Point review by Jeanette P.
Jeanette P.

"Excellent tool - easy to manage going from no system to this one."

What do you like best?

It helped us go from having multiple sources of data, to having one place easily accessible to all. Previously, my team had to request time sheet reports from accounting, now they can look it up instantly. Same thing for estimates, PO's and invoice status.

What do you dislike?

It's more on us - there are a lot of features we're not currently use, which is maybe more a function of our size (under 35 people).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's been a long time since I used another system, but I have implemented 3 installations of project management software at different companies. Working with FP was very painless. Their customer service is amazing.

Much faster to create project budgets, open jobs, track expenses and share information. Which means we can focus more on or strategic and creative tasks, and less on management.

Function Point review by Sharon A.
Sharon A.

"FunctionPoint is great!"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, and they have tutorials for you watch. If you have a question or suggestion, someone always responds in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

It still isn't compatible with Quickbooks for Mac. I would like to see this updated to ease the burden of double data entry and bookkeeping since I can't export it to my Quickbooks on a Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FunctionPoint is one of the better productivity softwares out there. We researched for a replacement and decided to give FunctionPoint a try and have stayed with them ever since.

It has helped us with tracking our time with each job we work on. I can go back to an employee and show them where they went over estimate. I can see exactly what they did on every job when reviewing timesheets.

Function Point review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"As a designer, I have access to a fairly imited portion of FP but it suits my needs really well."

What do you like best?

I like that I can see a more overarching snapshot of a project rather than just design. I also like the ease of adding and being reimbursed for expenses compared to how we used to do it.

What do you dislike?

Being on the design end and not having access to everything on FP, I rely quite heavily on the to-do tasks. I feel like the t-do tasks are only used sporadically depending on the Account Manager. I guess I would like to see it be more of an integral part of creating a new project.

I have been viewing each design project from a more wholistic view by being able to have some insight on the other elements to each project. Prior to FP I was only really aware of my task and budget, whereas I prefer to see where my work fits in to th bigger project.

Function Point review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Great Out of the Box Marketing Agency Tool"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of FunctionPoint would have to be the resource allocation report. Being able to see what is on the creative team's plate at a glance and adjust on the fly is an incredibly powerful tool that has allowed us to be able to take on a higher volume of work with the same amount of staff. It has also allowed our internal traffic to be done by more than one person without stepping on each other's toes because we can see in real time who is assigned to what.

I also really like the reports where we can pull hours on clients and see how it breaks down and the calendar filters where we can see what is on the schedule overall or by client.

We've been using FunctionPoint for over a year and there have been multiple updates to improve and add features to the product. I have participated in feedback groups several times and appreciate being part of the process to improve FP!

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the system limitations. For example, tasks can be scheduled on days where there is no time available, you cannot set up dependent tasks (a task that is automatically assigned upon the completion of another task), you cannot have more than one AE (or internal contact) added to a company. The good news is, I know several of these features are in development, but I don't know when they will be deployed.

I also do not like how support tickets need to be started via a form. Every time I call the support line I have to leave a message and be called back later. If I have a minor issue, I don't mind waiting, but if there is an issue that is preventing my team from working, I want an option where I can contact someone immediately to resolve the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FunctionPoint is relatively easy to set up and implement. There is a bit of a learning curve to get your team up to speed on how to properly use all system features. I started basic and trained everyone on job entry and time tracking and then emphasized other features later (reporting, notes, calendar filters, etc.).

FunctionPoint combines together items that we previously used in separate tools. Integrating time tracking, project management and client management into a single tool has eliminated redundant work and improved our internal processes.

With FunctionPoint we are able to see what work we have in progress and what we have done in the past for clients in a way that we were not able to before.

Function Point review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very effective project management system for our marketing agency"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize everyone's dashboards. The Files system is also very nice in that I've never had an upload problem with it and it's also a great way of finding old files from previous projects.

What do you dislike?

The inability to customize task statuses and interdependencies of tasks, for example if Person 1 doesn't complete Task A, then Person 2 can't begin Task B. Task B should be assigned and available for review by Person 2, but it should be in some kind of "Holding" or "Waiting" status.

We are using Function Point to manage the day-to-day operations of our creative teams. The benefits we've realized have been that we no longer have to have a full-time person dedicated to traffic management. That role was extended to cover other duties.

Function Point review by Adam V.
Adam V.

"A Pain in the Butt to Use"

What do you like best?

It's great for granular scheduling and resource management. The timesheet system also works well in terms of giving you a good sense of which projects are due and which ones have been completed.

What do you dislike?

I found the user interface extremely clunky and difficult to use. I often found myself having to click back and forth between tasks. It's definitely not the most effective project management platform I've ever used. There were also a few annoying little elements with it (like having to click out of the submission field to generate search results when you're looking for a specific task title).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're an HR or resource coordinator, you'll probably love this thing. But for those of us in the trenches using it, prepare for some frustration.

Resource management, timesheet entry and project tracking.

Function Point review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Great Tool for Small Agencies!"

What do you like best?

Function Point is extremely easy to use. The interface is intuitive for any level user. It has what we need without a lot of extras that we don't use. It's also cost effective for a small agency.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a ton of customization so sometimes you have to be creative to work within the parameters on things like estimates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We looked at this product and another called TimeFox. We found this tool to have more of what we needed, simpler to use and more cost effective.

We use the tool to track jobs and time. We are also able to easily create professional looking estimates. It helps keep our jobs organized and ensure we are profitable on every job.

Function Point review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Great product with a better support team"

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of the project management tools on the market, but FunctionPoint has by far the best support team. They also release frequent updates that actually incorporate feedback from their users.

What do you dislike?

FunctionPoint offers very robust features, which can be overwhelming to some at first. The workflow is not always intuitive, but I also don't think it's prohibitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool if you're looking for a one-platform solution for all aspects of project management -- client and job database, schedules and estimates, resource allocation and planning, invoicing, and reports.

We use FunctionPoint for day-to-day project and schedule management, birds-eye-view resourcing, and project burn rates. At times, it has not always been the best tool, but recent updates have made resource management a breeze.

Function Point review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy, consistent and continually updated"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of creating schedules and estimates and the ability to copy an existing project to reuse for another project. This saves tons of time and I can easily make tweaks as needed to accommodate any differences between the projects. Having the customizable proposal template has saved a lot of time and now enables other members of my team to create their own proposals to send to clients, rather than having me format each proposal individually before sending to a client.

What do you dislike?

Jumping back and forth between the estimate and the schedule seems a bit time consuming. I wish I could know the final numbers/pricing I'm working with on the schedule view. I often have to jump back and forth multiple times between the estimate and schedule to get my final numbers/pricing where I want them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really love this software. It's made projects go smoother. I'm able to store all the project information in one place. I can schedule, create estimates and proposals and everyone has access to all of the necessary information.

I'm better able to visually see where I am at during a project with the project overview. I can see where projects are taking more time/less time to better estimate for future projects. I can also be more ready to alert clients if I see projects are approaching budgets.

Just being able to export proposals from this program has saved a lot of time. I'm able to get all the project/job details into FP, rather than having a physical or digital folder that holds the proposal, notes, expenses, etc., which in the past may get overlooked or be hard for everyone involved to access.

Function Point review by Alelie H.
Alelie H.

"Excellent experience with software and reps"

What do you like best?

FP allows me to be easily organized with all my clients- from proposals to invoicing, everything is there under their name. I can easily refer back to the net cost in the proposal and calculate our PNL quicker than ever.

What do you dislike?

The last project management software that this company used was fully customizable so that it fit our brand and look. Although our company name is at the top of FP, I miss the additional customizable options.

Invoicing and transferring it via Quickbooks. I can create the invoice and send it to QB for easy payments from the clients.

Function Point review by Laura S.
Laura S.

"Function Point"

What do you like best?

The training was excellent! The FP team was patient and able to "adapt" to our quirky requirements.

What do you dislike?

That it isn't very customizable. No API is a real challenge. We have data that we are unable to retrieve for our purposes. We are willing to pay for customization - but FP doesn't offer customization. Very disappointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure that the reports that they offer out of the box - is what you need. Otherwise you are stuck making your own reports and/or having your data help captive.

Allowed us to centralize our systems. Nice that we are now all working off the same set of information. (We were working in a maze of excel spreadsheets before.)

Function Point review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Much easier to use than others"

What do you like best?

I like the control you have of a team and their tasks - you can plan their day and know when do get in extra resources.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike how you can't copy information from an email and put straight into a FP task. so time consuming and un necessary :(

I find the financials not clear i.e. maybe Im missing something but the graphs are easy but the figure are not easy to understand.

As above - transparency with team and what they are working on. When I need to get extra resources in.

Function Point review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Great tool for budgeting software"

What do you like best?

Function Point has helped to streamline our budgeting process. Allowing our internal team members to have a direct link to see exactly the budget for their project. It also has helped to streamline our business office in terms of creating purchase orders, and overall managing individual project budgets.

What do you dislike?

Function Point does not have the ability to create custom reports. So, when we have requested the pull certain data we have been told this isn't possible, even when we have offered to pay for the creation of a custom report. It also has been challenging from an agile work process perspective. My company creates custom software & films, and so we are often shifting workloads around to various internal resources - this has become quiet cumbersome to manage the constant shift of staffers. Additionally, the way the function point is set up we are unable to use the schedule feature as our schedules need to include all audits - and the scheduling feature currently only allows you to create a schedule based on 1 audit not multiple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Function Point has been a great tool for our company. What we have found is that while it is lacking for us in terms of project management, it has been great from a time tracking and budget management perspective. We currently have not found a tool to be robust enough to cover both areas.

Currently Function Point is solving our budget management problems. Project Managers are able to have a real-time update of what their overall project budget is without having to consult with the business office. Conversely, as a director at the company I am able to log in and see exactly how all projects are going so I can pin point specific projects that need additional attention and support. Function Point has also helped to ease time logging for our staff - making it very easy for them to log their time.

Function Point review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Robust Project Management Tool for Agencies"

What do you like best?

Function Point has a lot of features that cover all departments within an agency; sales, account, creative, project management and admin. It is 1 tool that everyone can use to manage your project and gives each team the information they need. Once you get the hang of it, it is easy to use and customize. They had a great training/onboarding process!

What do you dislike?

It is not very visual...the creative team needs more gantt charts and visual ways of showing information. To them Function Point speaks in a language they are not as comfortable in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This was the best project management software that integrated with our existing Quickbooks system. It is important to make sure you have all of the customization done prior to training, our process/billing requirements required a more complex settings. During the Function Point onboarding we re-evaluated some processes which in total required about 200 hours for the Implementation team to complete. We currently spend 3-4 hours training new people how to use FP, timekeeping, which parts they are responsible for completing and showing them the tools available to help with their role.

Increase visibility on project changes, better able to track job profitability, and streamline with administrative needs.

Function Point review by Administrator in Architecture & Planning
Administrator in Architecture & Planning

"Difficult to learn due to sheer robustness of platform"

What do you like best?

It's very robust, almost to a fault. There is a lot you can do with it, and there are a lot of ways you can tailor it to your company.

What do you dislike?

The sheer size of the application. It's too large to really manage unless it's your full-time job. We were wanting to tailor it to exclude the accounting aspect of the jobs. We also found it counter-intuitive to create an estimate before creating a task, as we were mostly wanting to use it for project management on a project and task level and not really involve budgeting and clients. I personally didn't find the interface very intuitive and it's not the prettiest software out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest you create a plan for exactly what you are wanting the outcomes of using the software to be. Consider all the things you want and things that you may not care for and then take a long, hard look at whether Function Point really is the right platform for you. It's great if you are wanting an all-round platform that deals with both project management, accounting, billing and so on, but if you are in the market for something less feature rich, consider something else.

None. We decided not to continue with Function Point.

Function Point review by Consultant in Entertainment
Consultant in Entertainment

"Function Point for a small company"

What do you like best?

Very comprehensive platform with lots of options

What do you dislike?

In our fast paced environment there are too many steps to setup a job. The requirement for a quote before just setting up a new job is tedious. Our business is 85% non-quoted jobs - they are just assigned. So it would be great to be able to go straight to job setup. The system isn't as flexible to different work follows - you have to follow FP's way - which is again to tedious for a shop where people wear many hats.

Also, the the Quickbook integration wasn't complete enough for our outside accountants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really need to have a dedicated person to handle all the job setup functions. The platform is super detailed and probably great for bigger shops, but it just didn't work for us. Getting team buy-in was difficult. The system because it's so detailed made simple things far more difficult than necessary.

Honestly, we'd didn't continue to use the platform for the issues stated above.

Function Point review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Better Productivity with Function Point Productivity Software"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it keeps me organized. All the information and files related to each job are stored in one place and can be referenced in the future.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is pretty small... If you close a job before closing a related task, the task is stuck on the last status it was on when the job closed. To update and mark the task as completed, you have to reopen the job. Hoping they change this!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes some time to figure out how to best implement to product for YOUR uses, but the support team is great at helping with solutions.

It has helped us to decrease the amount of paper we use because everything is in a digital file rather than in a paper ticket. it is some much easier to find information about a job in the future than having to dig through a file cabinet.

Function Point review by Administrator

"For the most part happy with FP"

What do you like best?

Once everything is set up, the billing is very easy to run and generally syncs up well with Quickbooks. The time managment system is easy for our employees to use. Once we have a good amount of data in (we only started using it this year) we'll be able to access past and present jobs through categories that we've never been able access data through. We're excited about that.

What do you dislike?

It's a long process to learn and even after all the training, a lot of the time you're trying to figure out the best way to get a report you need.

Reports you make cannot be memorized.

It's a lot of work to just find out how many hours an employee has worked on a particular job. That shouldn't take as many steps as it does to get a report.

The process for working with retainers needs a lot of work. This was something we were very excited about having and one of the main reasons we made the switch. It's not a good set-up if you use different types of retainers.

Lately there is a lot of trouble with little things syncing back and forth between FP and QB. It's always a lot of extra work to get FP invoices into the correct Quick Books jobs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework but know that you can't set up a lot of it until you go through the training.

We have everything concerning a job in one place for the first time. This includes, time, budget, PDFs of signed estimates and proposals, and the actual creative. It's a dream to have everything in one place and that alone is close to being worth all the things that aren't quite right.

"Very good product"

What do you like best?

It's very comprehensive

It integrates most aspects of day to day management

Project costing is much more transparent

Easier to track profit margins

What do you dislike?

The interface feels dated

It can seem unnecessarily complicated at times, like the interface could be streamlined or simplified

We still use quickbooks, and unless there's a feature we missed we end up still duplicating the labour with entering new invoices and new clients into quickbooks. I'm not sure if there's some api or way to simplify this

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do a live demo with them, compare it to other off the shelf and customized options and you'll know pretty quick if it's for you. It's not the prettiest software, but in terms of functionality it's hard to beat. Also they're a small company and the customer service is really good. They seem to actually care about the product. One other good thing too is they will actually teach you how to use and implement the software over like a 10 week period and the cost is included in the monthly fee.

Turn key project planning as a lot of our projects are similar in structure

Tracking margins and keeping freelancer costs in check

Easy and accurate estimating

One other issue would be we are probably using 1/10th of the actual power of the software. Maybe the occasional reminder for a refresher course or something would be a good idea

Function Point review by Administrator

"FunctionPoint works well for our medium sized agency, not perfect, but overall very good."

What do you like best?

It's simple to set up, easy to learn, not difficult to train for new hires. The FP implementation team was VERY helpful. I feel like there is a resource when we are having issues, unlike a former-majig software we tried to use. I appreciate the ability to customize some fields for our needs. I LOVE the dashboard. I LOVE that you can customize the alerts to go to email and pick and choose which ones are only in-app alerts vs emails as well. I like the dashboard time entry ability.

What do you dislike?

Reports. They need to refine the reporting capabilities when it comes to hours spent on clients and jobs. Also, this software is catered towards project based clients and billing. For agencies functioning under a retainer services situation it's not as easy to invoice and pull reports. Also, the Vendor/Media PO system needs refining. I'm unable to make several vendor invoices under one PO so for media billing of contracts for broadcast or radio where the contract spans several months and we receive an invoice each month, I can't input or track that via FunctionPoint the way I should or want to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you plan to implement Accounting you should really drill down and see demo and ask all questions. Also, look at the reports in detail to see if they fit your needs.

We've streamlined and improved task assignment, hours tracking, work load allocation and distribution. It's allowed us to keep a better "paper trail" on each job and all communication related to the job is in one place

Function Point review by User

"As the accountant for our company, this product requires me to work also with QuickBooks. "

What do you like best?

The communication tools between coworkers, allows us to send messages and updates on projects.

What do you dislike?

The ease of use, a lot of times I get error messages that I don't understand what they mean and have to wait for the West Coast to get to work before the issue can be addressed. If the error message was more clear, maybe I could deal with it on my own.

Also the help tool in the bottom right corner. There is an entire page to put the help tool, yet it appears over the submit button. How many times I have opened up the help box wanting to just continue with what I was doing. Please move it to the other side of the screen, it's empty over there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Function Point is constantly working on improving and streamlining their software. I see the changes happening all the time. I believe they are moving in the right direction and I know they will be better tomorrow.

The timing of billing had been an issue before we started using FP. Now it allows for jobs to be marked Ready to Bill and it is really speeding up our billing process.

Function Point review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Good product for organization "

What do you like best?

I like that you can track the communication with the customers on the product. We are a small company and it can get hard when there are many within different departments trying to all accomplish the same goal. Having the tracking allows us to quickly keep everyone up-to-date and communicate through email with the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

This is not to be mistaken for anything close to an ERP. When we first started using the program upper management was under the assumption that it would operate more like an ERP and we just have not found that the capabilities are all the way there yet.

We work to create and distribute employee training programs to more then 40 different stores all at once. keeping all our jobs and contact organized is no easy task. With the ability to put in projects and link current jobs to different projects, it has helped us to stay more organized and get billing out on time.

Function Point review by Sophia A.
Sophia A.

"Function Point is very user friendly and easy to use."

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to use Function Point. It is very user friendly and helps keep all my jobs organized.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how when you click back space your note erases and you have to start over.

We use it at our agency as our platform to keep all jobs in one place. It makes the process so much easier.

Function Point review by User

"More simple, less cluttered than competition"

What do you like best?

I used FP for timekeeping. What I liked about Function Point was that the layout was more intuitive and user friendly than competitors. My company recently switched to another timekeeping software, which unfortunately I feel is more cluttered and came with a learning curve, which allows for much less mistakes than FP offered.

What do you dislike?

Function Point could have used a little more polishing in terms of extra features. I found navigating through search results was very cumbersome, often times only displaying half of the results without any way to reveal the other half.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The grass is always greener, however sometimes the simplest solution is the best.

Since my office switched to another time keeping solution, I realize that FP was very user friendly and gave me everything I needed, and for the most part nothing I didn't need.

Function Point review by Keith M.
Keith M.

"Exceptional Customer Service & Valued Vendor"

What do you like best?

They have always been responsive, whether to help solve an issue, or respond to a question, idea, or implement better functionality.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is a bit clunky, and lack smoothness. However, I prefer to have the managerial information I need rather than have feel good stuff that fails to help me manage my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your business, know your clients, manage their expectations, and ensure your staff exceed expectations all the way around. Function Point is the best product we have found to get this accomplished.

Job cost management, flexible billing solutions that allow me to bill the way we want or clients require.

Function Point review by Administrator

" A very useful tool for timekeeping and accurate billing."

What do you like best?

It is an excellent program for inputting projects, job and company info as well as keeping track of billable hours.

What do you dislike?

Visually, I find it to be very cold and unpleasant to navigate. As far as workflow management goes I feel that there are too many tabs I need to click on in order to find the info I need. It would be awesome if there were a single and easily decipherable design that could house the most important details of each single job. An admin dashboard where at first glance I could easily keep tabs of those that are inputting hours and what job/tasks the hours are going towards would be amazing.

I work for a graphic design and web development firm and each one of us feel that FP is definitely lacking in some vital areas.

Billing and timekeeping.

Function Point review by Brittany P.
Brittany P.

"FunctionPoint Review"

What do you like best?

The customer service is go amazing! They are open to feedback, incredibly available, and very prompt in responding!

What do you dislike?

Out reason for not using FP any longer was due to being required to use quickbooks for our accounting tracking. We went with an integrated software that tracked this info as well. This was pretty specific to our situation, though. I actually think the quickbooks link option is very handy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This customer service is beyond good! They are friendly and prompt.

We have been using FP to track time and projects costs for years. This has really helped with our reporting and data collection!

Function Point review by Agency
Agency

"Using Function Point for agency use."

What do you like best?

The option to have an individual jobs log under one project

What do you dislike?

The lack of consistent searching. If there is a better way to implement per client keywords and only sort certain categories for easy of finding a specific job. It would also be helpful to omit certain keywords.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ability to search consistently.

Billing time per creative hours. The total project time.

Function Point review by Thomas P.
Thomas P.

"Great Agency Software"

What do you like best?

We love the use of task management for staff and that our leadership can keep track of their progress and time.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was social media management as part of the software. We have a different platform for that and it would be great to have it together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very deep software for marketing and advertising agencies. Make sure you think about your workflow and that it fits what you need. We had to change some of our workflows at our agency, but it has made us better and more efficient.

Account management was a big issue

Function Point review by Elisa  M.
Elisa M.

"Function Point Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can customize my dashboard to exactly what I want it to be. If I want to focus on my tasks, I can.

What do you dislike?

All of the messages and alerts, feel like they are unneeded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The design and user experience could be improved. Easier to read and better navigation.

Sometimes hard to find past projects.

Function Point review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Adoption: Key to Success"

What do you like best?

I enjoy having a task list that I can prioritize and manage. As an end-user, tasks are created and assigned to me. FunctionPoint makes it easy to manage my workload on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. It allows my team to forecast projects and manage resources easily.

What do you dislike?

FunctionPoint is a large software that collects a lot of data. There's no ability to access all that data via an API to automate data export/import via other software solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adoption by the user base and user buy-in is key to success. Create a process for your users and teach it early and repeat it often.

Estimate creation | Time tracking | Task allocation | Resource management

Benefits are underlined by increased efficiency and ease of use in a single software solution

Function Point review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Easy to use and track my work"

What do you like best?

I like that i can communicate on projects with the accounts team and upload files for them.

What do you dislike?

I hate that it limits me to 50 mb file size uploads. If anything id love to have a alternative option provided me to share larger files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up email alerts to your comfort level, you can end up with a LOT of email notifications, or just specific ones.

It has made keeping track of projects way more easier. I know what projects i need to get to and can see them all listed out. I dont lose track of projects.

Function Point review by Natalie C.
Natalie C.

"Function Point Fan"

What do you like best?

The ability for me to interact with my team and keep track of project progress.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see draft tasks on the work planning view.

Planning projects based on utilization, timesheet tracking, and tracking project progress are problems we have solved as well as benefits.

Function Point review by Kyle E.
Kyle E.

"A necessary evil"

What do you like best?

It's got a pretty slick layout. It's easy to learn, the timer feature is my best friend, one that helped me stop estimating my time based on a conversation or email and instead entering more precise estimates.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have an auto entry feature when using a docket continuously. I wish it kept a bank of phrases and common entries so it could be as easy as point and click.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get used to opening up an entire weekly view when entering hours. It makes for a much easier larger screen experience.

We bill our hours very accurately now.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Function Point in Advertising"

What do you like best?

Function point makes it easy for me to edit my hours, and the tasks also serve as my "to do" list. I also like that I am able to tell if I am about to go over hours on my projects.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not very friendly. I was a little disappointed when I saw that Function point was rebranding, but not changing anything about the usability. Scheduling is a bit of a hassle, and the scheduling layouts are not easily readable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Different scheduling layouts.

Organization and tasks. A great benefit of function point is that it serves as a hub for all of our projects. We can see who is working on what, and the due dates of everything, which is very beneficial for anyone in the workplace. I also like that I am able to see a full list of our current clients.

Function Point review by Jameson S.
Jameson S.

"A Good Start"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track profitability by task and deliverable in a couple of ways - by resource type or by individual.

What do you dislike?

Because of how robust the tools are, the interface is not nearly as intuitive as we're used to with less robust tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're already up and running with hundreds or even dozens of accounts, prepare for a steep learning curve and a large time commitment in order to get to the point of success.

We're getting better at resource allocation and estimating expenses.

Function Point review by Sandenn K.
Sandenn K.

"Agile to a fault"

What do you like best?

Function Point is great for managing your team. Estimated hours, deadlines and billable vs non-billable time are incredibly easy to track and manage. Assigning tasks and new projects is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

It is really designed for creative or professional (office) service industries. Actual hour billing equipment expenses and other heavy industrial applications are quite challenging to capture and track within the FP platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand how your projects are billed, invoiced and tasks are handed out so that when you create roles and rates it can all feed into each other.

I need to keep my team on schedule, this helps immensely. It really becomes even a self motivator for your team.

Function Point review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Time tracking made not so bad"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to add time from a weekly view. I don't alway remember to start the timer, but this view allows me to add time easy and include some quick notes.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I have to login everytime. I click the 'keep me logged in' radio button–but I'm always logged out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We should isolate time tracking to the day only.

I often forget to track for the entire day, and it's overwhelming to see the entire week empty.

The problem remains the same. Tracking hours so our clients know what we're doing.

Function Point review by Jennie J.
Jennie J.

"Good program"

What do you like best?

I like working with the tasks/to do section best.

What do you dislike?

Because of my minimal involvement with Function Point, and that I mostly use it for billing my time for clients, I do not have any dislikes. Maybe notifications for pinned notes could be better. I realize many people on my team use notes but I always forget that they are there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tasks make it easier to bill time with the auto-fill feature.

I only use function point to log my billable time for my clients.

Function Point review by Debbi M.
Debbi M.

"Function Point Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, reports are easy to run and manageable, love the ability to export to Excel or csv

What do you dislike?

Some reports only available in pdf format -- can't easily convert to a spreadsheet

We started with Function Point 2-1/2 years ago, and previously did not have any formal project management software. Everything from cost to time had to be entered manually, and sometimes twice. Now I can enter costs into a job and integrate with QuickBooks. Invoicing is much better, especially for multiple job invoices.

Function Point review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Function Point Review "

What do you like best?

It's straight forward to use, the interface is very clear - i use it just to input how many hours I spend on each project during the week.

What do you dislike?

Time sheets can look unorganized at the end of the week and things start to look more cluttered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good tool for keeping timesheets organized - which is what we use Function Point for the most at my work.

We're able to accurately bill our time to clients and provide them with correct invoices at the end of contracts - something that's really useful when you have multiple people working on the same project.

Function Point review by Lauren B.
Lauren B.

"Function point is great if you are willing to spend the time to use it. "

What do you like best?

I like that function point is easy to use and everyone at the company is great. They are willing to take feedback and work to make a better product.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the product is so new that not all the functionality is there that I need.

For me, its great to track project schedules, financials and updates.

Function Point review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Good End to End Solution"

What do you like best?

I appreciate fp.'s all-in-one functionality. From the initial sales call contact through final invoicing and integration with Quick Books Online, fp. tracks all activities involving a project. That makes figuring out where a project is in the process easy, and helps avoid forgetting crucial things like billing a completed project.

What do you dislike?

fp. has a lot of work to do in terms of project management and time tracking. The time tracking, in particular, is fairly rudimentary compared to tools like Harvest. Their interface is also somewhat dated, and is not mobile friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend plenty of time setting up services, service groups, etc. up front

The integration between estimating, job, invoicing and quickbooks integration has helped streamline the administrative side of projects significantly.

"VP of Marketing"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - very intuitive. Time tracking is very good for the production team.

What do you dislike?

Estimating. I would like to see a better process for estimating jobs. Estimates touch a few people and there is no easy way to pass an estimate is progress to key people. Good software for a single estimator, not good for our model.

Project level reporting is non-existent with regards to hours and financials. Would like to see this. Its only on the job level. Would like to see this on the project level.

Margins have increased and we have closed the gap between estimating estimating vs actuals. Accountability and transparency has also increased.

Function Point review by John T.
John T.

"We have had a good experience with Function Point"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and manage. Quite flexible. Limited technical or connection issues.

What do you dislike?

We have had some issues with the integration with quickbooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a profession service company it is very easy to use and manage. Give great visibility into what our business is doing.

Comprehensive system for estimating, time tracking, expense tracking and invoicing. We have less dependency on our bookkeeper. Greater transparency into our project cost. Can share this transparency with our customers. Better estimates.

Function Point review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Love / Hate"

What do you like best?

Information organized together. Easy to look back at past work and have record. Reliable uptime.

What do you dislike?

Never integrated with QuickBooks as much as promised. My boss refuses to use because there are so many clicks to do anything. Learning curve for billing is a bit much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good, but not for everyone. Older employees have never gotten a hang of it.

We used File Maker before and love the ability to task and creative brief within a system.

Function Point review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Works great, has more functions than we've learned to use so far, team works well with it."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the visual interface is really good. It's easy to interact with.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a search feature so that you can search your uploaded files or the rest of your account. You can in certain areas... by company, task, job, ...stuff that you add written text for within the system. But it doesn't do that for uploaded files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth looking at for ease of use, integration wtih Quickbooks, and online availability, plus AWESOME customer support!

We're able to save all our client info in one place. It's easy for our team to access all that info and it gives us a better way to organize it as well.

Function Point review by Jeff A.
Jeff A.