FundRaiser

FundRaiser is a suite of three nonprofit CRM and fundraising management software tools, each designed for a different sized organization

Work for FundRaiser?

Learning about FundRaiser?

FundRaiser Reviews

Ask FundRaiser a Question
Showing 5 FundRaiser reviews
FundRaiser review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"keeps track of donors great, but reporting is difficult"

What do you like best?

Lots of room to store data on our donors, phone call records, call-back and to-do prompts,

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to get the report you desire, and have it total when and where needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More thought regarding the long-term use of the product should have been done initially, along with estimated costs for developing reports. Initial cash outlay was VERY affordable, and was significant reason for selecting the software. Working with donor records is very easy, and intuitive with respect relations management.

initially it was purchased to track and create a donor database. Importing thousands of records collected from our website donation page was easy, However, once we wanted to store donor gifts and beneficiary allocations there were limited fields for doing so. To be fair, perhaps we needed to invest in more consulting by the developer, once we realized this additional information needed to be stored..

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FundRaiser
FundRaiser review by Administrator in Performing Arts
Administrator in Performing Arts

"FundRaiser is okay for some things, not others"

What do you like best?

I can easily look at someone's giving record or pull report of who has given certain kinds of gifts. I also like being able to merge form letters in the program without doing a separate mail merge.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the types of reporting allow you to control for the same types of data. For example, I can control for certain gift motivations in donor report feature but not simple-defined. Also the exporting to Excel doesn't always look clean and needs lots of editing.

We use FundRaiser as our complete donor and ticket buyer database. It is helpful in generating lists for mass mailings, sending donor thank you notes, and setting reminders of when to contact people to renew their membership.

What Donor Management solution do you use?

FundRaiser review by Maureen C.
Maureen C.

"Great (and Friendly) Customer Service at FundRaiser!"

What do you like best?

I like the customer service providers and sales department staff who are extremely responsive and helpful. They are a pleasure to work with -- and the best thing is that you are talking to a LIVE customer service or sales representative. You are not required to go through a long "screening menu", but are connected to a person who is knowledgeable and gets working on your problem instantly. I really like the FRhelp.com "Go to Meeting" feature which allows the reps to see your screen and take over if coding needs to be done. Extremely helpful!

What do you dislike?

When I was using the FundRaiser Select installed system, there would be occasional issues when running reports. But, once we went online, it has been problem-free.

We are able to manage all our donor contact information and giving histories, run reports for our Board or Fundraising Committee -- and it's really easy. Now that we've installed our donor portal and our online donations go directly into the FundRaiser database, it's really helped save time (and cut down on errors) since there is a lot less "manual entry" of gifts involved.

FundRaiser review by Jean Otto F.
Jean Otto F.

"Jean Otto Ford's Fundraiser Review"

What do you like best?

Navigating the site overall is more intuitive / logical than other fundraising software with which I've worked.

I like the "save" reminders before moving to a different tab.

I also like many of the "auto-fill" features. (E.g after entering a new donor name and hitting the "reform" button, all salutations fill in.)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the donors name (in the upper left) doesn't match the donor on whom I'm actually working. There seems to be a delay when I switch to a new donor file, which can be confusing for data entry. (I get around the lag by triple checking the "name details" section before making any changes/additions anywhere else.)

Effective and timely donor management.

FundRaiser review by Martha W.
Martha W.

"Easy to Use, Affordable, Flexible, Functional"

What do you like best?

Fundraiser is easy to use database that provides a seamless donor management process as well as beneficial reporting options. I use the cloud based system which is very affordable and allows me to access the data base securely, anytime, anywhere.

What do you dislike?

Needs a reporting function that breaks out donations in gift/non-gift for the purpose of generating end of the year tax summary letters. I think Fundraiser is working on this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fundraiser offers top quality support--responding in a timely manner to questions in a friendly and professional manner.

Moving our donors up to higher giving levels. Fundraiser gives us the capacity to plan strategically with specific donors.

Learning about FundRaiser?

* We monitor all FundRaiser reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.