Funifier

Funifier empowers people to gamify everything everywhere without IT experts, a global gamification platform easy to use, friendly with immediate tested results.

Work for Funifier?

Learning about Funifier?

Funifier Reviews

Ask Funifier a Question
Showing 12 Funifier reviews
Funifier review by Ksusha C.
Ksusha C.

"Adds a little more simplicity to life"

What do you like best?

Funifier comes with pre-built gamification widgets can be quickly integrated to applications you are currently using. Each user has their own profile and everyone can see their data at the same time. The scoring system is also a great way to keep the sales team engaged.

What do you dislike?

The platform is a little tough to get the hang of when first starting out. Also the platform is also a little slow at time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself a chance to get the team used to the software. It will take a little bit of time of implement it in the company. The support team is readily available and in my experience has been very helpful to answer all of the questions that we had.

I used it to provide friendly competition between our team and it worked.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Funifier
Funifier review by An C.
An C.

"Tailored design to the needs of clients"

What do you like best?

As a gamification designer being able to tailor the solution to suit the needs and culture of the client are key to me. Hence I recently partnered with Funifier, because they have a flexible solution, which I can set to deliver quests, earn achievements and rewards, have leaderboards but always with the opportunity to tweak and change as needed.

I believe this is the system to watch in 2015.

What do you dislike?

Currently the interface in version 1 is in Portuguese in some places, which is not always easy. With the great help from the team of Funifier this has never proven to be a showstopper. However version 2 will be fully in English and translated in multiple languages over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Let them do a demonstration of their platform on a website or internal process of your choice and you can instantly see how it works.

I solve engagement and sometimes performance problems for companies, these can be sales based but also HR, Learning and marketing related. On all full implementations we have achieved a positive ROI and business objectives as set with the client were reached.

What Sales Gamification solution do you use?

Funifier review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"makes employee engagement and customer retention more fun than ever. "

What do you like best?

Funifier comes with pre-built gamification widgets can be quickly integrated to applications you are currently using, websites your handling, even in social media accounts you are running.

What do you dislike?

nothing to report that i dislike at this time.

Users can go beyond the usual PBLs (Points, Badges, and Leaderboards). Funifier gives you more than 90 different game techniques so that you can create gamification strategies that are tailored for your business. You can also tailor your own incentive programs based on player motivations or use a pre-build connector to a rewards card network.

Funifier review by User in Supermarkets
User in Supermarkets

"Great for small to medium sized businesses"

What do you like best?

We really enjoy using funifier at work! I especially like how each user has their own profile and everyone can see their data at the same time. It’s very motivating and engaging to do the challenges.

What do you dislike?

I personally don’t dislike anything about the software but I see how a big company may not find it user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, it is perfect for small to medium companies like mine.

Currently customer reviews and pricing.

Funifier review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"An easy and helpful platform to use with our business!"

What do you like best?

I like that there is access to API's so we can use Funifier with other applications we use. The use of widgets is also really great.

What do you dislike?

At first it's a but complicated to use but once you get the hang of it, it's easy.

I realized that we can have our own profiles where we can keep track of all our completed challenges and badges. That way we can see our progress.

Funifier review by Chelle G.
Chelle G.

"Needs some work"

What do you like best?

The API’s. It’s great to be able connect all our different platforms together

What do you dislike?

Reliability isn’t as great as it should be.

Keeping all employees integrated and adding fun aspects to our company.

Funifier review by Consultant in Automotive
Consultant in Automotive

"My experience with Funifier was short lived but went well"

What do you like best?

I like best that you are able to choose different templates that will fit your need best.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i really dislike, but if i need to choose one. it would be that it is very plain and not user friendly.

Some business issues were trying to put it out in the world to see and have our business recognized

Funifier review by Brian D.
Brian D.

"Adds an element to sales that has been long needed"

What do you like best?

The scoring system and how it keeps the sales team engaged

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, this is a sideshow of sorts to our CRM

Competition!

Funifier review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="6ad15137-c114-4647-9bc7-b8ec82e2d597">Jane S.</span>
Jane S.
" itemprop="name" />

"Review"

What do you like best?

Efficiency of the product works for me.

What do you dislike?

Latency does not work for me in this program

Business problems are not encountered

Funifier review by Administrator in Wireless
Administrator in Wireless

"Love this "

What do you like best?

I love it’s accessiblity and ease of use. Contact support was great when I had problems with the program also.

What do you dislike?

It’s a little glitchy and takes a while to learn where everything is.

Everyone is now moving towards using the program which brings a lot more collaboration.

Funifier review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Funifer - makes training fun!"

What do you like best?

IT is extremely interactive and encourages me to actually pay attention during sales trainings!

What do you dislike?

The games can be a little redundant and I still can get bored easily.

Implementing and learning new sales techniques is much better than older methods my company used. (SABA)

Funifier review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Food & Beverages
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Food & Beverages

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate. Could be better, but I'm glad it's not worse.

What do you dislike?

Format could be improved somewhat in my opinion.

Above par benefits from Funifer, actually.

Learning about Funifier?

* We monitor all Funifier reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.