Funnel.io

Funnel.io is a marketing analytics software for e-commerce companies and online marketers. Funnel automatically collects data from all your advertising platforms and connects it with your conversion data.

Work for Funnel.io?

Learning about Funnel.io?

Funnel.io Reviews

Ask Funnel.io a Question
Showing 34 Funnel.io reviews
Funnel.io review by <span>Michelle L.</span>
Michelle L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is easy to use and includes pretty much every ad platform you can think of. The data explorer lets you combine different sources to make cross-channel trends quickly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how there is no ad-level or page-level data included. I feel like this is a big miss and it will need to be included in the future for it to work long-term.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It integrates nicely into Google Data Studio. You will likely still need another software to make the actual final reports. Go into it with the knowledge that ad-level and page-level data isn't collected through this platform.

We have been able to automate cross-channel reporting. This saves a ton of time on reporting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Funnel.io
Funnel.io review by <span>Tomas L.</span>
Tomas L.
Validated Review

Take control of your ad spend

Validated Review
What do you like best?

That I don't have to spend hours hours and hours each month, analyzing all my traffic sources. Funnel gives me everything I need at a glance.

The customer support is really great as well and not only have I learnt tons of stuff from them but also do they offer great training within the tool, help setting up your dashboards and much more.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I had some issues with networks/channels that needed some work to add to my dashboards but the support team helped me out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're spending way too much time trying to get an overview of all your digital marketing spend - this is the tool for you (and yes it does so much more but for me this is the biggest win).

Like I mentioned before, Funnel makes my life so much easier when it comes to visualizing my ad spend. Based on that I can easily see where I may be overspending and where I can spend more.

It also makes reporting within the organization so much smoother and I don't have to spend as much time in meetings, explaining things, anymore.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

Funnel.io review by <span>Henry M.</span>
Henry M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the fact the Funnel gives you both Google Analytics data and ad plattform data in one place for great insight on how all digital channels are performing in terms of traffic, conversions and costs. Great dashboard and reporting capabilities. Easy to use and setup. You have basically every metric there is from Analytics + the cost data from ad platforms. Supports also building your own custom metrics. You can also upload ad platform data to Google analytics through Funnel which is a very nice feature!

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad to say about Funnel. It delivers what I expect. I've had some problems with data discrepancies regarding ecom transactions but the Funnel team helped with that fast with manual uploads of sales data. The data explorer feature could be a bit more intuitive and I've had a hard time figuring out how to match all the sources to different dimensions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everyone to try out Funnel if you need good forecasting capabilities for marketing channels and comparison on current and past performance. This gives you a quick way of seeing trends both good or bad.

Forecasting spend, traffic and sales levels for given periods. I'm able to just in minutes get a overall look of our spend levels and where we are going to land on totals and individual marketing channels. I can also easily compare past performance with current performance and see trends very quickly.

Funnel.io review by <span>Pierre L.</span>
Pierre L.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Funnel is easy to set-up and use. I also love the fact that Funnel auto-tag UTMs in Facebook Ads which saved me countless hours over the months. It saves me time while doing my Weekly Reporting and it shows my clients some professionalism along the way.

Their support is always responsive. I've never waited more than a couple hours sometimes for very complicated answers.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Funnel for more than a year. I found a couple bugs but the product team solved them in just a couple hours.

Weekly Reporting: We used to take 5 hours per week. We now take 1 hour to report to all our clients.

Tagging URLs on Facebook: We used to tag URLs without much granularity (it would take too much time), Funnel does it automatically.

Reporting Center: my clients now access an online portal where they can see all their reporting.

Funnel.io review by <span>Daniela C.</span>
Daniela C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

That I don't need to put in hours a really long time every month, dissecting all my movement sources. Channel gives me all that I require initially.

The client bolster is extremely incredible too and not just have I learnt huge amounts of stuff from them yet additionally do they offer awesome preparing inside the apparatus, help setting up your dashboards and substantially more.

What do you dislike?

Nothing truly. I had a few issues with systems/channels that required some work to add to my dashboards however the help group bailed me out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In case you're investing an excessive amount of energy attempting to get a diagram of all your advanced promoting spend.

Funnel makes my life so substantially simpler with regards to picturing my promotion spend. In view of that I can without much of a stretch see where I might overspend and where I can spend more.

It additionally makes revealing inside the association so much smoother and I don't need to invest as much energy in gatherings, clarifying things, any longer.

Funnel.io review by <span>Michael T.</span>
Michael T.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Funnel integrates with all the ad networks (not just the big 3) to connect your spend data to your google analytics conversion data. It's extremely easy to connect to a new channel, and their custom dashboards let you report on performance in really any way you need to. Their customer service is brilliant, and they're refreshingly honest about what the product doesn't (yet) do.

What do you dislike?

Funnel does not currently connect with analytics packages other than GA, like Mixpanel, and for the data to associate correctly the campaign name needs to match your utm_campaign. If these two limitations were solved I'd give Funnel a 10/10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't using Google Analytics, or you aren't doing much paid marketing, this probably isn't for you. However if you are, this is the perfect product.

We use Funnel for our weekly performance reporting for clients. It has saved us at least 3-4 hours a week per strategist at our agency, and the pricing is really reasonable for what you get.

Learning about Funnel.io?

* We monitor all Funnel.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.