Fuse Workforce Management

Fuse Workforce Management

The Fuse Workforce Management platform unites time and attendance management, human resources management, and payroll into one system.

Work for Fuse Workforce Management?

Learning about Fuse?

Fuse Workforce Management Reviews

Ask Fuse a Question
Showing 35 Fuse reviews
Fuse review by <span>Terri B.</span>
Terri B.

Never thought I'd find a system this perfect!

What do you like best?

Everything! The customization so each administrator, manager, supervisor, team lead AND employee can set up their system the way they want; not having to jump between systems to see an employee's time sheet; the CUSTOMER SERVICE!! They actually understand what that means!

What do you dislike?

That I did not find it sooner and had to use Paylocity for 2 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't even waste your time on the others. I spent 2 years researching and all I found were the same old systems with the same poor customer service scores. This is the BEST system I've ever seen. There are lots of bells and whistles so it takes time to learn it all but worth every minute based on the time we've already saved and we haven't even run our first payroll yet.

We're saving about 5 -10 hours per week in labor due to the system being so much better. Everything is just easier!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fuse Workforce Management
Fuse review by <span>Sun Air Jets H.</span>
Sun Air Jets H.

Absolutely the BEST!!

What do you like best?

Fuse has a great Customer Support team. They are very friendly and knowledgeable. They are quick to help and resolve any issues that may occur. Fuse is very user friendly and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike about Fuse.

Being able to utilize one system for timeclock, time sheets and payroll has centralized the process which make time for payroll more efficient. I am excited to also start using the HR side of Fuse. So much this program can do!

What Payroll solution do you use?

Fuse review by <span>Whitney R.</span>
Whitney R.

Great Payroll Platform with Even Better Support

What do you like best?

The support for customers is second to none. Coming from ADP and their terrible service, Fuse is such a breath of fresh air. I have one phone number to call and/or one email address to submit to. I communicate with them and they communicate with me in multiple ways. It is fast and easy to get ahold of support. AND they are helpful. I always talk to the same few people and they are familiar with our Company and its payroll setup.

I also love the reporting. Even if it's just a simple question I have, I can modify, sort or create a report in seconds to get the answer.

What do you dislike?

The platform is so powerful with so many capabilities that there is still a portion of it that I am underutilizing. However, this is no one's fault but my own. There are learning modules right within the system, and support is only a call or an email away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you due diligence when researching payroll companies, but make sure this one is on the list. The staff are so friendly and helpful every step of the way, from the transition all the way through current.

Payroll, HRIS system, Time and Attendance, Benefits and enrollment, FMLA tracking, ACA reporting, etc.

The reporting features are AMAZING. Almost every screen is able to be customized and exportable. This feature alone has helped to save time on both the payroll end and the HR end.

We are also able to set up hourly employees remotely using their web-based time system. We can lock it down by IP address or through geo-mapping. This saves us from having to enter these timesheets manually.

Even though we didn't switch to Fuse until January 1st, 2016, they still were able to complete our 2015 1095-Cs and 1094-C. We imported the data necessary and they completed the reports.

I look forward this year to doing our full open enrollment process through the Fuse system, completely paper-free!

There are plenty more, but these are some of the first that came to mind.

Fuse review by <span>Roger L.</span>
Roger L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Great product! Fabulous Customer Service!

What do you like best?

The feature set of this product is extensive and comprehensive. Although the conversion from our former tool was challenging, the adoption of this tool by our whole team went extremely smooth and although we required new processes for everyone throughout the company, many of the users expressed the simplicity and intuitiveness of the system. The roll out went very smoothly. Even better than the product, which is great, is the customer service. Responses and resolutions of issues, whether initiated by phone or email is stellar! The staff is knowledgeable, helpful, patient and courteous. Most of the times that I have called for assistance, the person answering the phone was able to resolve my question immediately. If they were not able to, they would locate the correct person on their staff that could. I cannot say enough about the professionalism of the team at Fuse Workforce Management.

What do you dislike?

As with any system, there is a few quirks that I needed to get used to but nothing of real significance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Fuse team will walk you through the implementation process and actually will do all the difficult set up for you. They do a really great job with this even under the pressure of a tight deadline. As mentioned earlier, the software is very comprehensive and can be overwhelming at first, however the professionalism and expertise of the Fuse team along with their patience, allow a new customer to learn the system and become familiar with the various capabilities within the system at their own pace.

We made the change to Fuse Workforce to reduce time spent dealing with all the payroll taxes resulting from having an organization working in 9 states. This goal has been met plus we got a lot more. We got a better time tracking system with all employees tracking time electronically rather than on paper. Our managers got more visibility to their team's time entries. We got a far better PTO tracking and request system. Plus we got the entire HR related tools which we are just starting to utilize.

Fuse review by <span>Jeff S.</span>
Jeff S.

Professional Tools Supported by Professionals

What do you like best?

The overall capabilities and flexibility of the tools completely address my needs... plus... the support is fantastic. The phone is staffed by people who KNOW the application and know how to address the myriad of requirements that often come up during the normal course of running a business. I'm no longer taking calls from other providers with other product offers!

What do you dislike?

What I dislike isn't worth mentioning. Producing ad hoc reports could be a little more flexible, I suppose, but then again... with the support staff that's available, I've never had a hurdle I couldn't clear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fuse is a capable product... it's capabilities are on par with the best providers, their customer service, however, is beyond that of anyone else Iwe've ever used. There is the feeling that you're dealing with a small group of support personnel and that there's continuity and familiarity with that group, and yet you never feel as if you're dealing with anyone other than someone who thoroughly knows the product they're supporting. 9 times out of 10, if there is a question, it is resolved by the first Fuse customer service representative we contact... and if something has to be escalated, there is good communication between the first analyst and the next level, so the problem doesn't have to be "re-explained." Top notch customer service is what sets this company apart.

The online presence of the application provides all the services we used to have to handle "on a paper basis." No longer having to distribute check stubs, prepare and record all the supporting state tax documents.... and so much more. These are things provided by other payroll products, I know... but the reliability I've experienced with Fuse is beyond anyone else we've ever used, and we've tried MANY.

Fuse review by <span>Jenny L.</span>
Jenny L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Amazingly flexible and customizable product

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect of the system is that we have really been able to customize it to fit our needs. Most of this customization is via settings changes or slight alterations on the back end. As time goes on we continue to learn more and more about the system and are able to make these adjustments ourselves as needed. However, if I ever need help I know my support team is a phone call or an email away. I'm constantly impressed with the follow-up time with any questions or issues we run into.

What do you dislike?

We did not allow enough time for implementation and had to rush through some of the setup to get everything ready in time for payroll at the start of Q2 & open enrollment that same month. Both the implementation team and I may have been a bit ambitious just due to the sheer scope of the transition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As with any potential transition - be sure to do your research and consider multiple options and how they will each fit your business and your needs. We have some pretty unique policies/processes so the flexibility offered by this system has been very beneficial.

We are in the process of digitizing many of our (previously) paper-based tasks - new hire enrollments, open enrollment, personnel files, etc. For a company with over 100 employees in 7 states and just 1 HR professional - this is really making a big impact and I know we are just getting started!

Learn more about Fuse Workforce Management

Fuse Workforce Management Videos

Learning about Fuse Workforce Management?

* We monitor all Fuse Workforce Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.