Fusebill

An automated billing and payments platform for subscription-based companies

Work for Fusebill?

Learning about Fusebill?

Fusebill Reviews

Ask Fusebill a Question
Showing 23 Fusebill reviews
Fusebill review by Jessica S.
Jessica S.

"Essential to the growth of company"

What do you like best?

Accuracy of the recurring billing, reporting, customer self service portal, accessibility.

Customer service is huge to me. I feel Fusebill really shines in that aspect. There is clear communication.

What do you dislike?

When there is a change in the billing date, it does not create a 30 grace period between billing periods. For example, it is 9/7/2018 I want to change the payment due date to the 15th of the month. When I make that update the bill date will be 9/15/2018. The customer gets billed twice in that month.

Drop downs would be nice for prevention of inaccurate data that can be entered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our company interviewed three of the major recurring system platforms that are available, including Fusebill. Our team which consists of our CFO, PJ manager, legal consul, accounting dept and IT chose Fusebill because they could meet the specific needs for each dept. Fusebill was a clear choice and we couldn't be happier! The communication was clear during the interview process and through the on-boarding. I can honestly say that because of Fusebill and what they have to offer our company has seen substantial growth customer retention, which has increased our revenue.

The ease of the recurring billing, payment gateways and being PCI compliant creates a stress-free process to manage. Fusebill also has a fast response time to questions or request. You get to talk to the IT dept, which is knowledgeable, attentive with a fast response time. I cannot say enough good things about Fusebill and what they have to offer! Our company recommends Fusebill above anything else that is offered on the market! If you want to save money in overhead cost, want accurate billing, polished customer self-service portal, accessible reports that reflect live data, don't waste your time with anyone else, go with Fusebill!

Accuracy of the recurring billing. It is a nightmare to have a flaw in a system that does recurring billing incorrectly. With Fusebill I have absolute confidence that my customers are being bill accurate with their system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fusebill
Fusebill review by Robert T.
Robert T.

"Saves a ton of time for our Marketing Agency"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Decreased our revenue leak with automated re-trials and credit card expiry reminders. Constant development of features. And lest I forget, they were the only company willing to work with us to see if we were a good fit before we even paid a penny.

What do you dislike?

Initially the reporting options were limited but they have made HUGE strides in the area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their pre sales process allows you to confirm fit, unlike many of their competitors who don't bother. We had a Fusebill solutions architect work with us right from the pre sales process.

The platform is backed by a dual entry accounting system, our previous system was not and it created unnecessary costs for us. As an SEO company that bills on a recurring basis, the system has helped us cut down the time to bill, invoice, and collect payments. Huge time-saver.

What Subscription Management solution do you use?

Fusebill review by Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.

"Agile & Easy to Use subscription Billing"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to navigate. In a few clicks, I am able to set up new plans and make them live instantly. Very flexible! If I am unsure on how to do something, the customer support is top notch. I have a dedicated representative who always answers my questions in a timely fashion. I feel that the support team really listens and cares.

What do you dislike?

For my users, I wanted other permissions for a specific user. I wanted my accountant to have access to the accounting data, not anything else. I told my representative this and she said she would let the development team know. When Fusebill pushed out their next release (which happens a lot with amazing new features), that role was there! They really listen to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. I have had great success and it is very easy to use. There are a lot of excellent features that my our lives easier.

I needed a subscription based platform that would allow me to have multiple price points and different billing dates. I also needed a way to track any resellers so I could remunerate them. Different currencies was also necessary. Fusebill gives this to me in one easy, agile platform.

Fusebill review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Great solution!"

What do you like best?

Their team was fantastic from the very beginning. Their sales process was very thorough and all aspects were tested before we needed to sign on the dotted line. Implementation was a breeze and their continuous support has been fantastic. Though we are an ecommerce business, our needs are not that simple and Fusebill had a solution that works for us.

What do you dislike?

They have roll outs every 2 weeks... I would love to see that at a greater frequency. They have a solid team and product... There is not much that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Fusebill that is shopping for an automated billing solution. They are easy to do business with!

From using Fusebill, our revenue has been much more predictable. We know minute by minute how we are performing and because this, we can be more agile with our business.

Fusebill review by Chris F.
Chris F.

"I'm no longer scared of the deals our sales team conjurers up!"

What do you like best?

Flexibility to model our business in the billing platform. APIs to connect entitlement and billing activity into our existing systems, and last but no means least, Fusebill's exceptionally patient & caring tech support.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is too strong a term in this context. The platform is regularly updated (weekly); and our support engineer champions our "feature requests" such that we see them come to implementation (P1 issues generally get fixed next release, nice-to-have's take longer). There's nothing the Fusebill platform lacks which is hindering our day-to-day operation.

ClearPathGPS provides no-contract vehicle tracking solutions for commercial fleets. Our key differentiator is no-contract AND low cost. To accomplish this we needed an ultra-flexible billing platform that streamlines the administrative tasks of running AR, provided customer self-service, AutoPay and Terms bases collections.

Ont he subscription management side - we track 1000's of vehicles; each with their own subscription; each subscription earns by the day. The Fusebill platform gives us the flexibility to activate/suspend/cancel/reactivate subscriptions down to the "day" level.

We use the APIs and Webhooks extensively to tie provisioning, accounting, and entitlement seamlessly together (using MuleSoft).

Fusebill is the cash register of our company...

Fusebill review by Dimitri S.
Dimitri S.

"Good value subscription billing system with potential to be better."

What do you like best?

It is a fairly simple system once you get it.

Set it and forget it. It does what it is designed to do with no intervention needed.

Good options for communicating with customers and confirming transactions.

What do you dislike?

No option for second language. All subscriptions are based on plans which are hard to change once defined.

Certain elements such as plans and products are impossible to delete once created.

Reporting is not very flexible, either too simple or too detailed.

No integration with major cloud accounting apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to really understand their concept of subscription plans and the limitations associated with creating and editing plans.

Ask a lot of questions and go through examples of use cases.

If well understood it will work well for you.

Needed a way to managed subscriptions and bill my customers. It has met my needs but it can be better.

Fusebill review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Fusebill Helps my Small Business "

What do you like best?

Fusebill provides a platform for my small business to operate with ease of use. I use this part time as part of my contract consulting business.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I find with this software that is a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love using Fusebill for my online consulting service for small business needing contract help. I am very happy with it overall and would recommend it for all who need this service.

I provide a service where people hire myself to help answer a few questions on contracts issues with Suppliers.

Fusebill review by User in Computer Software

"Great Billing System - Great Customer Service - All Around Great!"

What do you like best?

The revenue recognition for subscriptions and automatic billing. Also, Fusebill really cares about it's customers and works with you to solve any problems/questions you may have. Superb customer service!

What do you dislike?

Fusebill is constantly getting better so all the items I may not have liked in the beginning are fading away through constant improvement. At this time, there isn't anything I can think of; Fusebill is working on all it all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fusebill is absolutely headed in the right direction! They are constantly making improvements and the reporting is about to be spectacular.

Working through reporting and tracking Deferred Revenue for all our customers in Fusebill is a huge relief and saves tons of time.

Fusebill review by Vincent M.
Vincent M.

"Great Flexible Time Saver"

What do you like best?

An easy to use and flexible user interface allows me to use consistent steps to process my data. APIs are concise and clear.

What do you dislike?

The access control is good. Some extra tweaks to provide more customized access to specific users would help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As we are in trial mode, we have not touched on all the features, but the ones we have looked at have been quite good and lead me to believe those that we have yet to investigate will be what we need.

Having various people doing the work used to provide varying results. Now with one system the end results are consistent and way more manageable.

Fusebill review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Amazing experience all around"

What do you like best?

The people were great to deal with and the product worked perfectly and advertised. The sales team and the tech support were easy to work with, always friendly and available.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of off the top of my head from my dealings with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have only but good things to say about them. Really good experiences dealing with the sales and tech personnel. It really simplified my billing process.

Obviously billing issues which gives me one less thing to worry about.

Also quick updates of products and being able to offer packages for product fast and easily.

Fusebill review by Administrator

"Flexible and easy to impliment "

What do you like best?

Fusebill makes billing, subscriptions, and customer management much easier. Fantastic analytics are right at my fingertips, and the interface is user friendly and entirely functional.

Setting up deals and promotions and changing pricing were previously a nightmare, but Fusebill makes these changes so pleasingly immediate.

The platform is intuitive and so easy to use; I can get things done in less time than ever. Billing management used to frustrate me immensely, but now everything is much more streamlined.

What do you dislike?

Fusebill really fits all of my needs; I don't have any complaints with the product or the service at this time.

Fusebill has simplified everything with our billing.

The customer experience is greatly improved; one time purchases, subscriptions, and promotions are all as easy as can be.

Automated billing and invoicing have been greatly simplified. Our overall level of effort is significantly reduced, which is a huge time saver.

The user experience is smoother, and promotions are easier to implement, which makes for an improved shopping experience.

Fusebill review by User in Computer Software

"At times, frustrating"

What do you like best?

Ability to put multiple credit cards on file. Clear statements that can be sent to customers.

What do you dislike?

Frequent problems with reports (the AR Balance report worked only 10-15% of the time). The system would log you out in the middle of generating a report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure Fusebill can handle the unique situations that may arise with your billing. Make sure Fusebill supports that payment gateway that you will be using. Keep track of your help ticket submissions to be sure they answer them all.

Accurate billing for our monthly subscriptions.

Fusebill review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Highly recommended! Great company, great group of people"

What do you like best?

Great technology platform and an amazing group of people that have an unmatchable understanding of companies requirements, pain-points and how to resolve, and enhance, their billing systems.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. The only area could use slight improvement is their ad-hoc reporting.

We are a highly transactional business that has both B2B and B2C customers. We required a simple way to see our payments daily and weekly with line of sight to transactions in multiple cities and gain the ability to instantly pay our contracted drivers. Fusebill was able to provide us with a simple way to automate our processes and provide real-time analytics.

Fusebill review by Angie J.
Angie J.

"Good user interface but difficulties with reports and revenue recognition"

What do you like best?

I liked the user interface. It was easy to find what I was looking for.

What do you dislike?

We had continual problems with reporting and revenue recognition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fusebill was continually updating things and improved. We just couldn't afford to wait for them to fix problems.

Trying to automate our billing processes.

Fusebill review by Bojan S.
Bojan S.

"Fusebill is extremely handy subscription software"

What do you like best?

Fusebill has great support team. They are responsive and fast on any questions you may have. Fusebill features are really helpful to me and my team. They support various options that we found very handy. I guess they are currently one of the best billing and management platforms. The UI of the program is very intuitive and time-saving. It is making our work organized and it saves us a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

For now everything is all good. Nothing to add here.

It really enabled us better Subscription Management, we had serious problems with the last software we used.

Fusebill review by Administrator in Computer Software

"New Fusebill Customer"

What do you like best?

The Fusebill interface is intuitive, easy to use, and covers all the features we need. We are currently in the process of integrating Fusebill into our backend systems and it looks like the integration should be really easy.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across anything yet. So far so good.

Fusebill allows us the flexibility to add new packages on the fly. Being able to add new packages on the fly will allow our sales team to close more deals.

Fusebill review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Agile SMB Billing"

What do you like best?

As far as billing and payment solutions go, Fusebill is extremely agile and offers tremendous flexibility. From the intuitive user interface, to the robust reporting features, Fusebill is ideal for SMB’s. Fusebill also offers exceptional customer service and really cares about the needs of their customers

What do you dislike?

Wish I had of found it sooner. We have wasted so much time chasing down overdue invoices and failed credit cards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply make sure they can handle your use case. The support and sales engagement was excellent.

manual invoicing

Fusebill review by Zakiyrah F.
Zakiyrah F.

"Great Product "

What do you like best?

This product is easy to use. It is the most flexible product catalogue and has great analytics and insights. I would recommend this product.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. It works well

I've realized it is easier for our system now

Fusebill review by Paul W.
Paul W.

"Fusebill has been a great addition to our administrative team!"

What do you like best?

Creates the backbone and consistency to our contract management system.

What do you dislike?

Current reporting/dashboards on churn is not up to par yet.

Automated billing, collection and applying payments is biggest problem. Saved our company 40+ hours per month.

Fusebill review by Mél A.
Mél A.

"Billing automation for online subscription software"

What do you like best?

Fusebill is a great team to work with. The service provides a broad range of features that support both credit card and invoiced customers. They really know their stuff when it comes to the challenges of recurring billing in a cloud world. The interface is straightforward to use, and the reporting is comprehensive.

Most importantly, the on-boarding and support teams have been very responsive, and very helpful. They even go the extra mile to give you new ideas for new packaging and pricing your own services.

What do you dislike?

We still need to have a payment gateway for credit card processing. At least we now have the choice of the processor we want unlike Paypal, where we found out several months too late that we couldn't process AMEX because we were located in Canada.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Breadth of features suits our business Super responsive and great personalized support. You really get the sense that your business and success matters to them. Let's us free up our development team to work on our product, not on billing issues.

Fusebill review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Flexible product and Great Sales staff!"

What do you like best?

The flexibility and ease of use. The time savings to my team has been tremendous.

What do you dislike?

Fusebill seems to fit all of my needs; Dealing with the amazing and friendly support, has alleviated any concerns I had.

It has made our manual process automated, allowing us to do more now with our staff’s time.

Fusebill review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Very Pleased!"

What do you like best?

System is flexible and easy to navigate. Set-up and support are very responsive.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about the system.

Like most, I'm always trying to simplify with a system I can trust. Well done Fusebill!

Fusebill review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Review"

What do you like best?

Simple system to use, great interface, the product catalogue detail.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing, it's made our manual process now automated. Highly recommended.

Automation issues. Problem now solved.

Learn more about Fusebill

Fusebill Videos

Learning about Fusebill?

* We monitor all Fusebill reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Fusebill