Fusebill

An automated billing and payments platform for subscription-based companies

Work for Fusebill?

Learning about Fusebill?

Fusebill Reviews

Ask Fusebill a Question
Showing 21 Fusebill reviews
Fusebill review by <span>Kelsey M.</span>
Kelsey M.

"Agile & Easy to Use subscription Billing"

What do you like best?

The user interface is very easy to navigate. In a few clicks, I am able to set up new plans and make them live instantly. Very flexible! If I am unsure on how to do something, the customer support is top notch. I have a dedicated representative who always answers my questions in a timely fashion. I feel that the support team really listens and cares.

What do you dislike?

For my users, I wanted other permissions for a specific user. I wanted my accountant to have access to the accounting data, not anything else. I told my representative this and she said she would let the development team know. When Fusebill pushed out their next release (which happens a lot with amazing new features), that role was there! They really listen to you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. I have had great success and it is very easy to use. There are a lot of excellent features that my our lives easier.

I needed a subscription based platform that would allow me to have multiple price points and different billing dates. I also needed a way to track any resellers so I could remunerate them. Different currencies was also necessary. Fusebill gives this to me in one easy, agile platform.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fusebill
Fusebill review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Great solution!"

What do you like best?

Their team was fantastic from the very beginning. Their sales process was very thorough and all aspects were tested before we needed to sign on the dotted line. Implementation was a breeze and their continuous support has been fantastic. Though we are an ecommerce business, our needs are not that simple and Fusebill had a solution that works for us.

What do you dislike?

They have roll outs every 2 weeks... I would love to see that at a greater frequency. They have a solid team and product... There is not much that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Fusebill that is shopping for an automated billing solution. They are easy to do business with!

From using Fusebill, our revenue has been much more predictable. We know minute by minute how we are performing and because this, we can be more agile with our business.

What Subscription Management solution do you use?

Fusebill review by <span>Chris F.</span>
Chris F.

"I'm no longer scared of the deals our sales team conjurers up!"

What do you like best?

Flexibility to model our business in the billing platform. APIs to connect entitlement and billing activity into our existing systems, and last but no means least, Fusebill's exceptionally patient & caring tech support.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is too strong a term in this context. The platform is regularly updated (weekly); and our support engineer champions our "feature requests" such that we see them come to implementation (P1 issues generally get fixed next release, nice-to-have's take longer). There's nothing the Fusebill platform lacks which is hindering our day-to-day operation.

ClearPathGPS provides no-contract vehicle tracking solutions for commercial fleets. Our key differentiator is no-contract AND low cost. To accomplish this we needed an ultra-flexible billing platform that streamlines the administrative tasks of running AR, provided customer self-service, AutoPay and Terms bases collections.

Ont he subscription management side - we track 1000's of vehicles; each with their own subscription; each subscription earns by the day. The Fusebill platform gives us the flexibility to activate/suspend/cancel/reactivate subscriptions down to the "day" level.

We use the APIs and Webhooks extensively to tie provisioning, accounting, and entitlement seamlessly together (using MuleSoft).

Fusebill is the cash register of our company...

Fusebill review by <span>Dimitri S.</span>
Dimitri S.

"Good value subscription billing system with potential to be better."

What do you like best?

It is a fairly simple system once you get it.

Set it and forget it. It does what it is designed to do with no intervention needed.

Good options for communicating with customers and confirming transactions.

What do you dislike?

No option for second language. All subscriptions are based on plans which are hard to change once defined.

Certain elements such as plans and products are impossible to delete once created.

Reporting is not very flexible, either too simple or too detailed.

No integration with major cloud accounting apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to really understand their concept of subscription plans and the limitations associated with creating and editing plans.

Ask a lot of questions and go through examples of use cases.

If well understood it will work well for you.

Needed a way to managed subscriptions and bill my customers. It has met my needs but it can be better.

Fusebill review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Fusebill Helps my Small Business "

What do you like best?

Fusebill provides a platform for my small business to operate with ease of use. I use this part time as part of my contract consulting business.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I find with this software that is a problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love using Fusebill for my online consulting service for small business needing contract help. I am very happy with it overall and would recommend it for all who need this service.

I provide a service where people hire myself to help answer a few questions on contracts issues with Suppliers.

Fusebill review by User in Computer Software

"Great Billing System - Great Customer Service - All Around Great!"

What do you like best?

The revenue recognition for subscriptions and automatic billing. Also, Fusebill really cares about it's customers and works with you to solve any problems/questions you may have. Superb customer service!

What do you dislike?

Fusebill is constantly getting better so all the items I may not have liked in the beginning are fading away through constant improvement. At this time, there isn't anything I can think of; Fusebill is working on all it all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fusebill is absolutely headed in the right direction! They are constantly making improvements and the reporting is about to be spectacular.

Working through reporting and tracking Deferred Revenue for all our customers in Fusebill is a huge relief and saves tons of time.

Learn more about Fusebill

Fusebill Videos

Learning about Fusebill?

* We monitor all Fusebill reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Fusebill