What do you like best?
* It's the perfect environment to create 3D models. It's very friendly with all the tools that you have to make powerful renders.
* The features to make inserts, hinges, gears, extrudes, etc. are very simple to use and have a perfect match between them.
* You have all the tools and a lot of shortcuts juts with a few touches of your mouse or keyboard.
* The transition of the different camera angles and the views of Fusion 360 are very smooth, even if your computer is not the best.
* Even the representation of complex parts is very fast, having the best machine or not having it.
What do you dislike?
* At the moment you have to import your old STL files that you had created with other CAD software, Fusion 360 imports the piece with many triangles and makes it very difficult to work on it. Sometimes, it's easier to start over with this directly in Fusion 360 and forget about the old.
* All the files that you create are save in the Cloud, and you have to "download" every time that you want to use it. It's a very good idea when you have an internet connection, but when you do not have it, like in a plane flight for example, you can not work on it.
Recommendations to others considering the product
You don't have to be afraid to switch to Fusion 360 from other CAD software. It's very simple to lear to use and very intuitive tools.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
In my organization, Fusion 360 is used to design our 3D prototypes for make 3D printings and test the products before the final version. I am working in the electronic development department, but we collaborate a lot with the design department because all the electronics have to fit in the prototype perfectly. We make the stuff at the same time all together.