FuturePay

FuturePay is payment option that lets shoppers buy now and pay later, with no credit card required.

Work for FuturePay?

Learning about FuturePay?

FuturePay Reviews

Ask FuturePay a Question
Showing 13 FuturePay reviews
FuturePay review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"great for shoppers AND merchants!!"

What do you like best?

I loved the simplistic and easy to use layout. Things were easy to figure out, making it almost self explanatory. I also liked the general concept of how it works. It's fast and easy, and adds a great value for small businesses.

What do you dislike?

I was confused on how long it may take someone to pay things back and if there would be reminders for those with extra high balances. I also wanted to have a way to remind not only the customer, but the owner when someone owes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We suggest this for smaller businesses like healthcare or private organizations.

We are trying to find a good way to help our clients who owe s money to maybe set up a payment plan. It also may help us to have a single platform to organize all these financial things.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FuturePay
FuturePay review by <span>Miri L.</span>
Miri L.

"a great new tool for payment"

What do you like best?

I like giving my consumer the ability to pay when they are ready

What do you dislike?

First, they over promised and under produced.

They hold your money until you have a $200 sales. A lot of people don't even know about future pay.

Customers come to us looking for credit. The process for us to approve credit is lengthy, or costly, and admittedly a gamble as to whether or not we will ever get paid! Plus we are bad at collecting interest even though we say we will.

FuturePay transfers the financial responsibility from us to FuturePay and for a reasonable rate.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

FuturePay review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Conversion rates through the roof since applying Future Pay to our eComm store! "

What do you like best?

Future Pay has made all the world of a difference in our business. We see much higher conversion rates since offering Future Pay to our customers. We are so thankful for there outstanding service. I would recommend that any store owner should have Future Pay for there customers. Thanks Future Pay!

What do you dislike?

Only thing I dislike is if a customer cancels there order we the merchant still have to pay the 4% Future Pay processing fee. I wish this would not be the case, if a customer cancels. We get alot of cancels in the niche we are in and have to make customers mad when we charge them a processing fee to cover our Future Pay costs. Other than that I have no complaints.

Our customers are loving using a finance option. We sell a high end product that is alot of money for a consumer to dump out all at once. With Future Pay they can make easy monthly payments and its not such a financial burden all at once.

FuturePay review by <span>Maciej W.</span>
Maciej W.

"Easy, solid integration. Works as expected."

What do you like best?

Implemented FuturePay as part custom checkout platform. Account manager was really easy to work with, and very helpful. They have good resources, and integration documentation with pretty much step by step instructions. FuturePay platform is user friendly with quick feedback. Additional financing option was picked up by our customers from the start, and it's value was reflected in immediate increase in sales.

What do you dislike?

In my experience with FuturePay, there is really not much to dislike. Maintenance free, since set up. Steady stream of additional revenue.

We are using FuturePay as addition to standard payment methods, giving our customers to opportunity to finance their purchase. FuturePay has been a great choice for us so far, based on customer and sales reports feedback.

FuturePay review by <span>Bill S.</span>
Bill S.

"Future pay is great for customers"

What do you like best?

The "buy now, pay later" concept with complex APR wording is really easy for consumers to understand and approvals are fast and easy. Plus, the built in fraud prevention & security tools give me confidence. It is a great system for people that do not have a credit card, The FuturePay Tab concept it easy to catch on to. FuturePay account creation with just basic contact info and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number make it incredibly fast and easy. Carry a tab month by month for only $5 is genius.

What do you dislike?

FuturePay is not a well known brand. Like anything new, it has to grow in reputation and authority. I have not really heard about it outside of my company. They need to create consumer awareness, some kind of gorilla or social or viral marketing campaign. I think it is oriented to those under 40, maybe a different campaign for those over 40?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you ever hit a rough patch, just talk with them, they are good listeners and really care about making an awesome product!

FuturePay review by <span>Shannen K.</span>
Shannen K.

"Ruined my site causing me a lost of sales for a few days."

What do you like best?

Nothing. Didn't get to really use it as two weeks after I installed it, they changed the code which resulted in the checkout process for my entire cart to malfunction.

What do you dislike?

I paid my developer to install the code. Two weeks later they changed the code and I didn't have a chance to have my developer change immediately. This caused no one to be able to check out on the site with any payment method (just got an error page when they tried to check out). By the time a customer alerted me of the situation, a half day of sales (a few thousand dollars) were potentially lost. Turning off the Future Pay app resolved the checkout issue with the cart so I know it was related to Future Pay.

None

Learning about FuturePay?

* We monitor all FuturePay reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.