Fuze Collaboration

Fuze Collaboration

Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration. Formerly ThinkingPhones, Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.

Work for Fuze Collaboration?

Learning about Fuze Collaboration?

Fuze Collaboration Reviews

Ask Fuze Collaboration a Question
Fuze Collaboration review by User in Internet

Stability goes a long way

What do you like best?

Stability. I have used a myriad of different systems for conferencing and virtual communication and none have been as stable as FUZE. Rarely get dropped from calls, at most I get a reduction in performance that then prompts me to actions that may alleviate the issue; ie. turn off my own video or turn off another users. While interruptions like this may seem bad, its much better than just being up and dropped from a call out of nowhere. Screen sharing, conference recording, and the interface itself are all nice in general.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the inability to easily transfer ownership of one room to another person. We often use persistent rooms to have a same location and in order to change the owner it usually just results in us creating a new room and having to send out a communication on that change. A small issue in reality. Playback on recordings sometimes compresses the video down to where its not very useable anymore.

We have a very global team and company, with coworkers spread out around the world. We need to regularly "meet" virtually to discuss various ongoing issues of the day/week. For those whom cannot attend due to scheduling, the ability to record and disseminate the information in the way is very useful.

Showing 25 Fuze Collaboration reviews
Fuze Collaboration review by <span>Rahul S.</span>
Rahul S.

Fuze Functionality

Validated Review
What do you like best?

You can share files, computer screens, and individual applications with only a few clicks, adding to the the calling features of this application was really cool, ( I can pick the call from my laptop at office and end my call from Home vai mobile.. :) If you’re looking for a web conferencing solution for your business, you really can’t do much better than Fuze because it’s a full-featured video conferencing software

What do you dislike?

I am into support, we have a group team in support we use one extension for global support purposes, if I missed any call from that extension, it put n on Pause, ( that's good feature but the bad part is .. I need to check again and again, if I am pauses or active over fuse. my suggestion is when I misses a call put me over pause and send an email to me as well, that you missed a call and u r on pause.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use this feature

yup, there are few problems, in terms, if more then 2 or 3 people using Fuze from the same conference room, we need to Mute our call, some times, its keep me out of the call, ( this might be the network issue or no) not sure.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fuze Collaboration
Fuze Collaboration review by <span>Michael B.</span>
Michael B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Mobile app, softphone, ability to text and video chat, ability to join remote international office under one phone system

What do you dislike?

We went with the Yealink phones and there are still some configuration issues with provisioning and features- users still can't program their own speed dial. Looking forward to getting the Yealinks fully integrated with Fuze, but a huge cost savings over Polycom phones. Phones work great but setup and features still need improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using VOIP over WiFi make sure you have your access points tuned and adjusted if that's a new feature as it will be a big change in load and performance. Make sure you know the Yealink features that are still not enabled on the Fuze system. Plan your call flow and ring groups and make sure you're ready to adjust them when you go live. Take advantage of the fine planning and support you will get in the provisioning stage- really well organized group and they made the implementation and go-live perfect for us.

We have offices in Holland and the USA so using UCaaS to connect both offices to the main switchboard was critical. Fuze was the only provider we looked at that could give us a local number in Holland with the right out-of-country options, be reachable through our PBX, and give the mobile workforce the app and softphone we need to communicate globally.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

Fuze Collaboration review by <span>D. SKye H.</span>
D. SKye H.

Look NO FURTHER!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Fuze is the most complete and easy to manage UC platform I've ever seen, plus, since it it cloud based, there is no need to manage server hardware!

What do you dislike?

Since it is cloud based, you don't have access to everything you would like, for example, adding a new phone to your environment requires that you register the mac address with Fuze, then you have a limited amount of time to plug the phone in, in order for it to get its config.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There really isn't much you need to know, get a demo, do a trial, kick yourself for not finding out about Fuze earlier.

with their highest tier it includes global long distance, our company will be saving over 1 million dollars A MONTH in LD charges ALONE!! This is incredible!

Fuze Collaboration review by <span>David D.</span>
David D.

Reliable, but not evolving

What do you like best?

Fuze for the most part has been easy to use for my team and our clients who dial in to our calls. It's integration with Outlook is generally solid, and the interface does the job. I've been using for over 2 years without much to complain about...it is generally a solid tool to have in the arsenal as it works well for a Small Business to where you don't have an IT resource handy for troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

A year ago I would have given Fuze a much higher score. But it does not seem to be evolving beyond what it was when I first started using it. Recently, there a lot of buggy things going on like poor audio quality (phone or web - a lot of "echo chamber" effects. And no, not because anyone has 2 mics open). Also, the connection to Outlook seems to have deteriorated so that when I go to update a meeting time, Fuze loses its connection and does not update along with Outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for Small businesses. Easy to install and set-up. Easy for inexperienced participants to join as well. Phone audio generally much better than web audio, but lately has fallen off too.

Since all of my employees and clients are remote, conferencing software is key for communications. Fuze has handled it well so far.

Fuze Collaboration review by User in Internet
What do you like best?

Fuze lets you collaborate in meetings across multiple platforms. I could set up a meeting on the fly and share it with clients outside my company, they could join in as a guest without the need to sign up. Fuze app are also available for mac,windows and mobile so they let me join remote when needed and also the flexibility to call in to the same meeting on a mobile call if you run into spotty internet. Fuze also lets you record meetings with a click of a button and share the recording easily.

What do you dislike?

I have occasionally experienced stability issues with Fuze, there have been a few cases where the audio quality has been bad and have had issues connecting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are someone looking for collaboration across multiple platforms I would highly recommend Fuze

Fuze has helped me create meetings without worrying if the users have the meeting clients to join the meeting. I feel it does save a lot of time.

Fuze Collaboration review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reach for the clouds?

Updated On
What do you like best?

Worked amazing for my companies board meetings. The ability to screen-share, share files, video chat, etc. on top of never having issues was great. Compared to other web conferencing products that my company has used, this one has to be the easiest. it is not only easy for us, but also anyone who connects to us needing to review our companies products.

What do you dislike?

I did not experience any issues with using Fuze. Out of all of the products we have tested, this one is by far the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cloud based system for web conferences, look no further. This is an amazing web conference product that will help resolve any issues you may have with your current web conferencing product.

Board meetings, video sharing, file sharing, etc has never been easier. It is difficult to find a product that works consistently but I found one in this. The benefits are less headaches due to connection issues with other web conferencing products I have used.

Learn more about Fuze Collaboration

Fuze Collaboration Videos

Learning about Fuze Collaboration?

* We monitor all Fuze Collaboration reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.