Fuze

Fuze

3.4

Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration. Formerly ThinkingPhones, Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.

Work for Fuze?

Learning about Fuze?

Fuze Reviews

Ask Fuze a Question
Fuze review by D. SKye H.
D. SKye H.

"Look NO FURTHER!"

What do you like best?

Fuze is the most complete and easy to manage UC platform I've ever seen, plus, since it it cloud based, there is no need to manage server hardware!

What do you dislike?

Since it is cloud based, you don't have access to everything you would like, for example, adding a new phone to your environment requires that you register the mac address with Fuze, then you have a limited amount of time to plug the phone in, in order for it to get its config.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There really isn't much you need to know, get a demo, do a trial, kick yourself for not finding out about Fuze earlier.

with their highest tier it includes global long distance, our company will be saving over 1 million dollars A MONTH in LD charges ALONE!! This is incredible!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fuze
Showing 51 Fuze reviews
Fuze review by Jorge V.
Jorge V.

"Fuze is a Simple and Trustworthy Collaboration and Video Conferencing Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity, intuitiveness, and reliability of Fuze the most. I also really like the fact that Fuze numbers can also be used as real phone numbers. While this capability is available on many other platforms (e.g. Skype for Business), the layout of Fuze's phone calling feature is particularly intuitive and easy to use.

Fuze's video conferencing capabilities are what you would expect. The layout, once again, is very intuitive, and dare I say customer-centric - it's as if the designer was thinking all along how a user would use this tool at every turn.

Perhaps the biggest advantage of Fuze is it's reliability. I have never actually had it fail once, which is more than I can say for other video platforms I've used in the past.

Last, I think that the bright colors are a nice touch in an otherwise colorless enterprise environment.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more integration with Microsoft tools right from the get-go. You can only really get this with Skype for Business. There is an extension for Outlook, though, which makes adding Fuze to an Outlook meeting really simple (literally click one button).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider this if you are looking for a lightweight and very reliable solution for audio/video conferencing and collaboration.

The biggest problems we have solved are 1) having remote meetings and 2) collaboration with other stakeholders during meetings. Fuze has done superbly in this, not failing even once.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fuze
Fuze review by Loren L.
Loren L.

"When it's connected its flawless"

What do you like best?

Love the click to dial feature and the ability to use voice over IP or mobile network to make the calls. I enjoy the call forwarding functionality as well. Is is easy to use and really finds every number and puts a small logo that you can click to function initiate click to dial. If you do not pick up in time it sends it to your mobile so you can work from home.

What do you dislike?

The Fuze chrome extension tends to auto log out very often. And I've never had a successful meeting conference bridge. People have trouble opening the bridge on a call with me, international or local.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run through the total set up before you use it. There are functionality you will miss out on if not.

Fuze is a very quick click to dial and very quick meeting scheduling tool to promote efficiency across the organization.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

Fuze review by Rahul S.
Rahul S.

"Fuze Functionality "

What do you like best?

You can share files, computer screens, and individual applications with only a few clicks, adding to the the calling features of this application was really cool, ( I can pick the call from my laptop at office and end my call from Home vai mobile.. :) If you’re looking for a web conferencing solution for your business, you really can’t do much better than Fuze because it’s a full-featured video conferencing software

What do you dislike?

I am into support, we have a group team in support we use one extension for global support purposes, if I missed any call from that extension, it put n on Pause, ( that's good feature but the bad part is .. I need to check again and again, if I am pauses or active over fuse. my suggestion is when I misses a call put me over pause and send an email to me as well, that you missed a call and u r on pause.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use this feature

yup, there are few problems, in terms, if more then 2 or 3 people using Fuze from the same conference room, we need to Mute our call, some times, its keep me out of the call, ( this might be the network issue or no) not sure.

Fuze review by Michael B.
Michael B.

"Fuze Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)"

What do you like best?

Mobile app, softphone, ability to text and video chat, ability to join remote international office under one phone system

What do you dislike?

We went with the Yealink phones and there are still some configuration issues with provisioning and features- users still can't program their own speed dial. Looking forward to getting the Yealinks fully integrated with Fuze, but a huge cost savings over Polycom phones. Phones work great but setup and features still need improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using VOIP over WiFi make sure you have your access points tuned and adjusted if that's a new feature as it will be a big change in load and performance. Make sure you know the Yealink features that are still not enabled on the Fuze system. Plan your call flow and ring groups and make sure you're ready to adjust them when you go live. Take advantage of the fine planning and support you will get in the provisioning stage- really well organized group and they made the implementation and go-live perfect for us.

We have offices in Holland and the USA so using UCaaS to connect both offices to the main switchboard was critical. Fuze was the only provider we looked at that could give us a local number in Holland with the right out-of-country options, be reachable through our PBX, and give the mobile workforce the app and softphone we need to communicate globally.

Fuze review by User

"Easy to use VOIP Solution"

What do you like best?

I have been using Fuze for some time now as my company has switched to fuze. Making calls has been great. The experience started out a little rough, but has tremendously gotten better over time.

What do you dislike?

The part that I dislike most about using Fuze is using Fuze for meetings. Fuze does not automatically prompt users to download a client if you're hosting a meeting that involves sharing an type of content (such as your PC screen). If the user joins the web meeting online, they cannot see the screen. It is not easily clear for users to download the Fuze client. Hopefully one day it comes easier to use like go to meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great VOIP solution, however the meeting aspect still needs a little bit of work. Great service and product though. Mobile app is nice too.

Fuze makes it easy to manage the phone call. Voice quality is very good as well. One benefit I have recently realized is the overlay menu that pops when you're on active call. This is some what of a newer feature, but provides great usability.

Fuze review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"They dont seem to understand Enterprise"

What do you like best?

Nothing really. So far the purchase has been a complete regret

What do you dislike?

They have the strangest road map for something called and enterprise product. From a Per user install which no self respecting company would allow a user to have install rights on any machine. Took them months and months and months to come out with a Per machine install which still prompts users to update. Which they cant and fuze breaks.

Now they have a web portal that is nothing but a redirection from a device that fuze is installed in. So far it is completely usless due the facts above. Why do I need a redirection if I already have to have it installed.

On top of that call quality isn't great. Being logged into multiple devices is supposed to be supported but calls don't ever seem to ring on multiple devices. Over all our deployment has completely fell flat and users are extremely unhappy with it.

Again to me they don't seem to have a good grasp on enterprise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at other options first. We have had this deployed for almost a year and the slowness of improvement and time spent troubleshooting has been ridiculous. Seems this product came to market only half developed.

We have had more issues then success.

Fuze review by David D.
David D.

"Reliable, but not evolving"

What do you like best?

Fuze for the most part has been easy to use for my team and our clients who dial in to our calls. It's integration with Outlook is generally solid, and the interface does the job. I've been using for over 2 years without much to complain about...it is generally a solid tool to have in the arsenal as it works well for a Small Business to where you don't have an IT resource handy for troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

A year ago I would have given Fuze a much higher score. But it does not seem to be evolving beyond what it was when I first started using it. Recently, there a lot of buggy things going on like poor audio quality (phone or web - a lot of "echo chamber" effects. And no, not because anyone has 2 mics open). Also, the connection to Outlook seems to have deteriorated so that when I go to update a meeting time, Fuze loses its connection and does not update along with Outlook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for Small businesses. Easy to install and set-up. Easy for inexperienced participants to join as well. Phone audio generally much better than web audio, but lately has fallen off too.

Since all of my employees and clients are remote, conferencing software is key for communications. Fuze has handled it well so far.

Fuze review by John D.
John D.

"Fuze - Great option for moving to Cloud phone service"

What do you like best?

The windows client and IP phone service are the better of the services.

What do you dislike?

We've had numerous issues with the android app and settings working correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are prepared to work closely with them to prepare your call tree's for help desks and anywhere that phone routing matters, and yes it requires professional services.

Phone service to offices with out the need for any physical hardware that requires constant maintenance.

Fuze review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Effective communication platform with diverse collaboration options"

What do you like best?

It could be an efficient tool for meeting creation and scheduling, file sharing, meeting recording, training and the likes. It has a user-friendly interface design and navigation is not complex. Users would find easy to use. Fuze Support is there as well to assist service desk with technical and profile issues.

What do you dislike?

The application's occasional connection issues poses a great impact on many user's impression towards the app's stability and reliability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fuze is a very efficient and user-friendly collaboration tool, which facilitates video and audio conferences, meetings, webinars, training and data transfer. Fuze would be highly recommendable for companies with intercontinental sites.

n/a

Fuze review by User in Internet

"Stability goes a long way"

What do you like best?

Stability. I have used a myriad of different systems for conferencing and virtual communication and none have been as stable as FUZE. Rarely get dropped from calls, at most I get a reduction in performance that then prompts me to actions that may alleviate the issue; ie. turn off my own video or turn off another users. While interruptions like this may seem bad, its much better than just being up and dropped from a call out of nowhere. Screen sharing, conference recording, and the interface itself are all nice in general.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the inability to easily transfer ownership of one room to another person. We often use persistent rooms to have a same location and in order to change the owner it usually just results in us creating a new room and having to send out a communication on that change. A small issue in reality. Playback on recordings sometimes compresses the video down to where its not very useable anymore.

We have a very global team and company, with coworkers spread out around the world. We need to regularly "meet" virtually to discuss various ongoing issues of the day/week. For those whom cannot attend due to scheduling, the ability to record and disseminate the information in the way is very useful.

Fuze review by User in Internet

"Best collaborative too across multiple platforms"

What do you like best?

Fuze lets you collaborate in meetings across multiple platforms. I could set up a meeting on the fly and share it with clients outside my company, they could join in as a guest without the need to sign up. Fuze app are also available for mac,windows and mobile so they let me join remote when needed and also the flexibility to call in to the same meeting on a mobile call if you run into spotty internet. Fuze also lets you record meetings with a click of a button and share the recording easily.

What do you dislike?

I have occasionally experienced stability issues with Fuze, there have been a few cases where the audio quality has been bad and have had issues connecting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are someone looking for collaboration across multiple platforms I would highly recommend Fuze

Fuze has helped me create meetings without worrying if the users have the meeting clients to join the meeting. I feel it does save a lot of time.

Fuze review by Elsa O.
Elsa O.

"Collaboration made easy!"

What do you like best?

Fuze Collaboration is easy to use; easy to set up and/or attend a meeting. Easy to share video, or spreadsheet, and create a webinar, etc.

What do you dislike?

What I may have disliked at the beginning, Fuze has corrected and made Collaboration even better!

The ability to meet and collaboration with other employees. In real-time you and attendees are able to create or modify a document (allowing others to contribute to it as well), add other attendees to attend the call on the spur of the moment and create webinars for others to review later. Good for training and presentations.

Fuze review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Fuze is getting there"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a soft phone and I can answer my phone from anywhere. Saves space on my desk too!

What do you dislike?

The product is not perfect. There are minor bugs like the call notification not always popping up and call quality not being good at times (though 95% of the time it is good). There are lots of little usability details that would go a long ways to improve the product and they are open to this feedback.

Fuze is a more affordable solution than the desk phone service we had. Also, you can answer your work phone from anywhere which is especially useful for field employees.

Fuze review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Reach for the clouds?"

What do you like best?

Worked amazing for my companies board meetings. The ability to screen-share, share files, video chat, etc. on top of never having issues was great. Compared to other web conferencing products that my company has used, this one has to be the easiest. it is not only easy for us, but also anyone who connects to us needing to review our companies products.

What do you dislike?

I did not experience any issues with using Fuze. Out of all of the products we have tested, this one is by far the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a cloud based system for web conferences, look no further. This is an amazing web conference product that will help resolve any issues you may have with your current web conferencing product.

Board meetings, video sharing, file sharing, etc has never been easier. It is difficult to find a product that works consistently but I found one in this. The benefits are less headaches due to connection issues with other web conferencing products I have used.

Fuze review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Not Ready for Prime Time"

What do you like best?

The best is yet to come, but clearly not here at present. The vision fuze presents for the future is compelling, but at present they are not in a position to deliver.

What do you dislike?

At present, we are unable to count on fuze as even a reliable basic phone system. Their support personnel are over subscribed and response times to issues is abysmal. Outages and performance issues are regular occurrences. We have been live for 5 months and our issues persist. Numerous calls with VPs and C level have not resolved the issues. Aside from the technical issues, we have not even been able to see an accurate invoice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While they may ultimately get their act together, I would steer clear at present.

At present, we have realized no benefits. We had hoped to have a scalable, robust and reliable UC platform to take us into the future, with the added benefit of mobile integration and ease of use for our agents from home.

Fuze review by User

"Not bad.. if you're patient"

What do you like best?

The service works allows our office to eliminate any physical phones.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Fuze for over a year and felt the pain. The first 5 minutes of every meeting is the "Fuze tax". That's the period where Fuze gets overloaded and can't allow more people to connect. It's really frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many players in this space. As of 2018 Fuze has growing pains and often has trouble connecting.

No more need for physical phones. No telephony costs to connect internationally.

Fuze review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"Fuze Review"

What do you like best?

The sound quality of the headsets is good. Also, the ease of use of the software is also a plus.

What do you dislike?

Technical Support needs additional training and needs to improve their response times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve Technical Support.

Lower cost for Audio conferencing. Removal of physical handsets.

Fuze review by Executive Sponsor in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Executive Sponsor in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"UCAAS for the win! Thank you FUZE!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and full spectrum of integration has made Fuze one of the easiest tools I have ever used for collaboration.

What do you dislike?

There are some things about the desktop application that are not intuitive to me and how to find some of the information is a struggle until one learns the interfaces.

We are working to build a solution for better collaboration with our fleet of drivers. We are hoping to resolve communications issues allowing us to provide better service to our customers and an even better goal of providing a a higher quality of life to our mobile workforce of over 1,000 drivers.

Fuze review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Has Potential but Major Quality Issues"

What do you like best?

We're a remotely enabled organization and rely on video and audio chats all day, every day. The interface is modern and has most, but not, of the features we would like.

What do you dislike?

The Windows app itself is unstable, crashing systems frequently. The mobile app turns the camera on at random creating privacy concerns. The service, in general, goes down several times a week.

Unified communications with everyone able to host meetings.

Fuze review by Administrator

"Great Setup- Support and Other Product Integration Lacking"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, cloud based, lots of features within app

What do you dislike?

Support is lacking, training from within Fuze is weak, and they don't help with user adaption all that much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research on other customers who have gone with fuze - it can be costly and support / user adoption is weak.

single unified communication tool across enterprise.

Fuze review by User in Computer Software

"Great product for on the go but a little buggy"

What do you like best?

dial from the desktop is great and plugins make quick work of calling straight from apps

What do you dislike?

Frequent login is required on my account which takes extra time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Update software regularly to ensure you get the most of the new features.

Ability to dial from the desktop over VOIP makes working remotely theoretically easy. We are not currently allowed to work remotely.

Fuze review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Fuze connects our company well, but definitely has its hiccups"

What do you like best?

Fuze is incredibly easy to use and connect with teammates if they have the client correctly installed on their machine. Because our onboarding process walks employees through Fuze registration, it is our go-to for handling large-scale team meetings where more than 100+ people are joining in remotely. Additionally, the call-in options are super easy and its a convenient way to set up a conference line for partners that will just be calling in.

What do you dislike?

If you're trying to actually video conference or present with someone who does not have the client installed already, just forget it or use something simpler. Many a time I've spent the majority of a scheduled meeting trying to walk the client through installation. I've given up that fight. Fuze can be hard to install on legacy systems and the connections always seem to stop working if you're internet experiences a hiccup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There haven't been many updates to the client in over a year, no additional features, no ways to continue to improve communication.

Keeping the team close and connected while seeing everyone's face helps. We share best practices and it definitely works well for us.

Fuze review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Fuze, top notch dialer extension for chrome"

What do you like best?

I love the Fuze click to call feature, ease of use, and the ability to change the routing number to my cell phone on the fly for those days when I work from home.

What do you dislike?

Honestly cant think of any ways in which this product has let me down, other than occasional bugs its a great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool that I hiighly recommend

Collaboration

Working remotely

Click to call

Fuze review by Lance L.
Lance L.

"Not that good but not that bad as well"

What do you like best?

Can call out in different platform,Unified communication is really important

What do you dislike?

can't organize call/message history well.

Unified communication is really important that we can deploy in different platform with different area

Fuze review by Tom G.
Tom G.

"Works well for our small support team and rest of the company too"

What do you like best?

Employees can accept calls from computer, mobile device or desk phone.

What do you dislike?

The contact center app can only be run from a computer. It would really be nice if this ran on a website.

Employee availability and mobility is huge. Even our support team can work remotely with no impact to the client.

Fuze review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Telecommunication services that does all the basics very very poorly"

What do you like best?

Fuze handles all basic calling pretty well through my hardline phone fine.

What do you dislike?

I've avoided the soft dialer, salesforce plugin, and admin portal as much as I possibly can. It's buggy and barely works.

Phone quality? God awful. I haven't had a decent sounding call in the two years I've worked at my company.

Phone calls/communication

Fuze review by User in Internet

"A good tool for video conferences with a lot of participants"

What do you like best?

Fuze met all our key requirements for video conferencing: audio, video, screensharing, and dial in capabilities. The performance was always good, and we could count on the product to work. We never experienced difficulties joining meetings. You can add a large amount of video and/or audio participants to the meetings, which was nice as many other solutions cut you off after a smaller threshold.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing particularly wrong with Fuze, however after using it for some time, we migrated to a different video conferencing solution that integrated better with our other collaboration tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free version which is a great way to test the tool and see if you like it.

We were able to hold video conferences for a remote team, letting us all stay in touch. We were also able to invite external participants to calls without worrying about the connection issues that we experienced when using other web conferencing tools.

Fuze review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"I have been happy with Fuze and all of it's products"

What do you like best?

Features of the products and the fact that they are all integrated into one solution.

What do you dislike?

It does require a good stable network to function correctly

Voice over IP, IM, Web and video conference, Call center queue and reporting

"Not the greatest "

What do you like best?

VoIP works and it's alright most of the time

What do you dislike?

Extremely bad service, they never get back to us on time

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is okay, but if you want consistent support for the product you're purchasing, please take your eyes away from this product.

Fuze support takes so long to get back to us. An urgent case that is expected to have a 4 hour response time, is usually responded to within about 1-2 days instead.

Fuze review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy meetings with multiple parties"

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to use Fuze from my desktop and mobile device, with little to no difference in connection/capability. It makes meeting with my team easy!

What do you dislike?

As it's not as widely known, it's sometimes difficult to use for client meetings, as download instructions aren't as clear as they could be.

We are in multiple locations, and Fuze helps us feel as if we're all in the same room.

Fuze review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It's okay, there is always tech difficulties with all these services"

What do you like best?

I like that you can share screens and also use a conference line with this product. It is great to see the live feed of those in the room and the presentation at the same time. Our office is remote from the main officer and we use Fuze a lot for all-staff presentations.

What do you dislike?

There is always technical difficulties. Either someone is unable to dial in or someone can't connect their screen properly. It seems like this happens more often when there are multiple people dialing in/trying to access the presentation.

We have two separate offices and doing Fuze meetings instead of just phone conferences makes you feel more connected to what is going on.

Fuze review by Administrator

"Fuze Collaboration User Interface"

What do you like best?

It's simple to setup a meeting with users via the integration and or the application itself

What do you dislike?

The real estate of the user interface takes up too much room. The elements at the top and bottom need to be manually minimized every session. The scaling of the desktop sharing is inefficient and much wasted space is lost. Audio/Video quality is not on par with competitors

User interaction with teams from other offices

Fuze review by Joel A.
Joel A.

"Communication everywhere"

What do you like best?

I good benefit is that you can keep your own land line anywhere, also is very stable.

What do you dislike?

sometimes must of the users are facing issues to sign on.

not missing calls

Fuze review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Everyday use of fuze"

What do you like best?

I like that i can see all of the queues that i am logged into

What do you dislike?

I do not like that i can’t see when someone is paused

Able to talk with customers

Fuze review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great collaboration tool!"

What do you like best?

This tool is awesome. It assists my team in collborating via video and phone conference.

What do you dislike?

Systems works great, no complaints here.

We are able to collaborate despite being 100%virtual team. Ease of communication

Fuze review by Stefanie Y.
Stefanie Y.

"Good app, difficult to use"

What do you like best?

instant meetings is my favorite part of the app

What do you dislike?

difficulty in navigating & setting meetings for future

remote mtg access

Fuze review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"On the right track"

What do you like best?

Relatively intuitive and easy to figure out with no training

What do you dislike?

The FUZE website and YouTube channel are both awful

Meetings with people not in the same place

"Fuze is not there yet"

What do you like best?

Intuitive control panel, layout. SSO option - so its activated with your system password and it never asks for it again, no need of remembering\changing password.

What do you dislike?

Too many error, crashes, issues with searching users, picture upload doesn't work properly either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patient!

We can easily connect across the globe and share out data, talk etc. It is useful indeed.

Fuze review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Out of the box required some tweaking"

What do you like best?

IM functionality - The ability to set up Chat rooms is a huge bonus

What do you dislike?

GUI - doesn't seem to follow best practices, and feels like a non-professional consumer grade product like Skype. The ability to change the GUI would be a big improvement

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

IP Phone functionality and meeting functionality.

Cheaper rates for 1 inclusive system as opposed to several spread across the company

Fuze review by Ashley G.
Ashley G.

"Need Improvemnt "

What do you like best?

The have a great support team that is willing to help you.

What do you dislike?

There implementation process has gotten better.

Working from home and on the road with clients.

"Product is not bad"

What do you like best?

Not bad. Fairly intuitive to use, seems to work fine.

What do you dislike?

Some poor quality calls an unexpected happenings (disconnects), Customer support needs improvement.

Collaboration issues. We tested Fuze against WebEx and Zoom, and felt the competition was superior at this point. Fuze has no "wow" features which differentiate it from the others.

Fuze review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Some features re as advertized some are not so I can only give a neutral response"

What do you like best?

Cloud based phones systems are far easier to manage

What do you dislike?

Even with ease of use there seems to be a lack of utilization of the technology to make it truly easy for user self service and continuity

Consolidated management and metrics. Adding services is easier for IT and less complicated

Fuze review by User in Higher Education

"Easy collaboration and recording functions"

What do you like best?

I love being able to record short instructional videos and share them easily with my team.

What do you dislike?

it has the occasional technical difficulties but nothing worth mentioning

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product - makes videoconferencing so much easier

Training and cataloging institutional knowledge are so much easier with Fuze

Fuze review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"A good product, but the paid version is a bit pricier than competitors' products"

What do you like best?

I've used Fuze (formerly Fuzebox) occasionally over the last few years when other services (e.g. WebEx, JoinMe) have failed or not been allowed. It's clean and simple, and good for multimedia content sharing. The mobile app is pretty good on multiple devices, too.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then Fuze will act up, time out, etc. I've used it when competitors' products have failed just fine, but I've experienced enough issues with Fuze to not make it my first choice.

I've used Fuze in agency settings for multimedia presentations. Whether at the office or on the go with the mobile app, it's a solid conferencing app

" Fuze Collaboration"

What do you like best?

It can have a meeting from different country.

What do you dislike?

none so far . . I will endorsed this kind of system to diff companies

Recommendations to others considering the product

Superb when it comes to collaboration

Every detailed on fuze app are usable

Fuze review by User in Higher Education

"Global fuze did exactly what we needed it to do. "

What do you like best?

It was easy to use and share with others.

What do you dislike?

It didn’t keep me logged in on my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really liked Fuze

It allows our regional employees to be at our meetings and see the screen.

Fuze review by User in Internet

"Poor experience all around"

What do you like best?

On paper, Fuze had the functionality we needed - click to dial, call tracking, simple connection, etc.

What do you dislike?

There were constant issues with every facet of the service

streamlining outbound call operations while lowering costs - only the latter was achieved

Fuze review by Administrator in Computer Hardware
Administrator in Computer Hardware

"Very Good all in one solution"

What do you like best?

Setting up meetings and group chats is a good feature of the product.

What do you dislike?

No notification (Flashing task bar icon) when you get messages, you can easily miss the 3 second pop-up when you are sent a message.

Call statistics.

"Good but not perfect "

What do you like best?

convenience (Users use the computer to make calls)

What do you dislike?

Call quality issues, sound source changing randomly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure call quality improves, fix the issues with sound sources.

Call quality issues, sound source changing randomly.

Fuze review by User in Computer Software

"Fuze is good"

What do you like best?

The avenues for meeting, video messaging, soft phone, and chat.

What do you dislike?

The inability to administer it without lengthy training

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it

Centralized chat

Fuze review by Consultant

"Fuze always worked great"

What do you like best?

Ability to share screen and hold remote meetings without being in person.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I dislike, just wasn't something our company used permanently.

Remote workers, screen sharing to collaberate

Learn more about Fuze

Fuze Videos

Learning about Fuze?

* We monitor all Fuze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.