Fyle

Fyle is an intelligent expense management platform for businesses and individuals.

Work for Fyle?

Learning about Fyle?

Compare Fyle to Similar Solutions

Fyle Reviews

Ask Fyle a Question
Showing 41 Fyle reviews
Fyle review by <span>Jahaber S.</span>
Jahaber S.

"Super helpful application and its hassle free"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Fyle is the Chrome extension which takes the attachment very easily and it says a lot of time. One click and its done!

And the UI super clean and very easy to use. One of the best thing I liked in fyle is Smart Categorization which helps me to keep a track of on where my spend is going high.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike in the system, everything is awesome! However I noticed the toggle between Receipts and Comments are little off the screen, please try to make it little more bigger or may be a button or something.

Also, there is no clarity for whom we are writing the comment will it go to the Approver or to the finance team. If Report is Pending it should go to Approver and when the report is approved the comment should go to Finance Team as we don't have any reminder facility we will have to call or email separately to the finance team for following up. Though this is not something I don't like but consider it as suggestion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a hassle free expense management solutions fyle is the right decision, easy to use and time saving. Smart Categorisation is awesome!

Managing all the expenses on the go using mobile app is really helpful and also fyle saves a lot of time. Simple and clean UI Is what fyle stands out from other softwares. Really helpful and highly recommended.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fyle
Fyle review by <span>Jerry G.</span>
Jerry G.

"A better way to manage your expenses"

What do you like best?

Fyle makes it a lot easier to manage my bills. When I am travelling, I take a snapshot of every bill then and there and add it to Fyle. Once I am back, I am able to add all my Uber receipts directly from my emails to FYle through a chrome extension. No hassle of keeping all this together. Everything is on the internet, accessible anywhere, as it should be.

Passing it to my finance team is also a breeze - just the push of a button. I also get updates on the stage of processing so I know when I can expect to be reimbursed.

All in all, a great way to manage expenses on the go.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. Will update after more use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely evaluate this product if your current expense management is through email and excel.

Better expense management.

Increased productivity.

Less back and forth with the finance team.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Fyle review by <span>Lynn M.</span>
Lynn M.

"Test run on Fyle expense tracker"

What do you like best?

When a receipt is in the body of a g-mail email, it pulls the important information out and creates an expense with almost no input from the user.

What do you dislike?

If a receipt is an attachment to an invoice, it doesn't work. One must download the attachment to your own machine or to a cloud service you are using and then create a new expense in Fyle and drag/drop the receipt or browse for it and upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it with your system and your method of receiving receipts. Since about 90% of ours are attachments to email, it wasn't a great fit, but for companies that have more physical receipts and who are using bookkeeping software that will sync with Fyle, it could be a great product.

When my company is very busy I could employ one full-time data entry person just logging receipts into our bookkeeping software. Then when we slow down, I have a 40 hour a week drain that I can't afford.

Fyle review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Perfect Expense Management solution"

What do you like best?

I have used various tools at various organizations for my reimbursement claims. Most of the times I delayed claiming things thinking of the effort needed to submit these claims, only to wake up to a mail from the finance team asking us to finish the claim by XYZ date or to forget the money. This is a routine story in most of the organizations.

We wanted to avoid this in our startup and were looking for something which is simple, frictionless and takes very less time to finish the claims. Fyle provided all the options we were looking for. Easy Dashboard, plugins for the gmail and the outlook, OCR for the offline bills are so useful and makes it so simple to use. None of my claims go beyond a week now. Thanks for the Fyle team for solving this problem elegantly.

What do you dislike?

Not like dislike but if they can come up with something where the gmail and outlook mobile apps are integrated with fyle, then we can finish our filing from the mobiles too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were initially apprehensive about the solution. Thought of giving it a shot with its free trial for a week. If things did not work out, we wanted to explore other options. But things did work out.

Expense Management - Completely solved.

Fyle review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Fyle- Unique, Useful and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I love the user interface. The interface is supported extremely well with regard to details and the fields that need to be filled.Due to such precision, it makes it tough for us to miss a detail when it comes to filing an expense. I also love how it is easy to attach an image for bills, especially when it comes to e-bills, all it takes is one screenshot.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about this product. The only thing that can be worked to improve upon is color coding- instead of having symbols for different expenses, maybe having different colours for different categories of expenses will help.

I've been able to keep track of my expenses to the point. It also fostered immediacy and accuracy in my expense filing in the sense that I barely lost out on an expense, I was able to collect bills, fyle it then and there. It has become supremely easy to track my fund flow and expenses.

Fyle review by <span>Kanika B.</span>
Kanika B.

"Takes all the pain out of expense filing!"

What do you like best?

From letting you click pictures of your expense bills as you go to extracting expense amount automatically, from submitting reports to commenting on expenses of your reportees, it lets you do everything you're asking your assistant to help you with right now or worse, struggling to keep up with yourself each month!

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing! It's designed as if I'd design a piece for my own use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything you need for expense management of your company

Saves time, saves money by making sure I am not 'forgetting' to file specific expenses, saves energy by making sure I have no reason to procrastinate filing or approving expenses every month!

Learn more about Fyle

Fyle Videos

Learning about Fyle?

* We monitor all Fyle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Fyle to Similar Solutions