Fyle

Fyle is an intelligent expense management platform for businesses and individuals.

Work for Fyle?

Learning about Fyle?

Compare Fyle to Similar Solutions

Fyle Reviews

Ask Fyle a Question
Showing 41 Fyle reviews
Fyle review by <span>Jahaber S.</span>
Jahaber S.

"Super helpful application and its hassle free"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Fyle is the Chrome extension which takes the attachment very easily and it says a lot of time. One click and its done!

And the UI super clean and very easy to use. One of the best thing I liked in fyle is Smart Categorization which helps me to keep a track of on where my spend is going high.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike in the system, everything is awesome! However I noticed the toggle between Receipts and Comments are little off the screen, please try to make it little more bigger or may be a button or something.

Also, there is no clarity for whom we are writing the comment will it go to the Approver or to the finance team. If Report is Pending it should go to Approver and when the report is approved the comment should go to Finance Team as we don't have any reminder facility we will have to call or email separately to the finance team for following up. Though this is not something I don't like but consider it as suggestion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a hassle free expense management solutions fyle is the right decision, easy to use and time saving. Smart Categorisation is awesome!

Managing all the expenses on the go using mobile app is really helpful and also fyle saves a lot of time. Simple and clean UI Is what fyle stands out from other softwares. Really helpful and highly recommended.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fyle
Fyle review by <span>Jerry G.</span>
Jerry G.

"A better way to manage your expenses"

What do you like best?

Fyle makes it a lot easier to manage my bills. When I am travelling, I take a snapshot of every bill then and there and add it to Fyle. Once I am back, I am able to add all my Uber receipts directly from my emails to FYle through a chrome extension. No hassle of keeping all this together. Everything is on the internet, accessible anywhere, as it should be.

Passing it to my finance team is also a breeze - just the push of a button. I also get updates on the stage of processing so I know when I can expect to be reimbursed.

All in all, a great way to manage expenses on the go.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. Will update after more use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely evaluate this product if your current expense management is through email and excel.

Better expense management.

Increased productivity.

Less back and forth with the finance team.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Fyle review by <span>Lynn M.</span>
Lynn M.

"Test run on Fyle expense tracker"

What do you like best?

When a receipt is in the body of a g-mail email, it pulls the important information out and creates an expense with almost no input from the user.

What do you dislike?

If a receipt is an attachment to an invoice, it doesn't work. One must download the attachment to your own machine or to a cloud service you are using and then create a new expense in Fyle and drag/drop the receipt or browse for it and upload.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it with your system and your method of receiving receipts. Since about 90% of ours are attachments to email, it wasn't a great fit, but for companies that have more physical receipts and who are using bookkeeping software that will sync with Fyle, it could be a great product.

When my company is very busy I could employ one full-time data entry person just logging receipts into our bookkeeping software. Then when we slow down, I have a 40 hour a week drain that I can't afford.

Fyle review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Perfect Expense Management solution"

What do you like best?

I have used various tools at various organizations for my reimbursement claims. Most of the times I delayed claiming things thinking of the effort needed to submit these claims, only to wake up to a mail from the finance team asking us to finish the claim by XYZ date or to forget the money. This is a routine story in most of the organizations.

We wanted to avoid this in our startup and were looking for something which is simple, frictionless and takes very less time to finish the claims. Fyle provided all the options we were looking for. Easy Dashboard, plugins for the gmail and the outlook, OCR for the offline bills are so useful and makes it so simple to use. None of my claims go beyond a week now. Thanks for the Fyle team for solving this problem elegantly.

What do you dislike?

Not like dislike but if they can come up with something where the gmail and outlook mobile apps are integrated with fyle, then we can finish our filing from the mobiles too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were initially apprehensive about the solution. Thought of giving it a shot with its free trial for a week. If things did not work out, we wanted to explore other options. But things did work out.

Expense Management - Completely solved.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Fyle- Unique, Useful and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I love the user interface. The interface is supported extremely well with regard to details and the fields that need to be filled.Due to such precision, it makes it tough for us to miss a detail when it comes to filing an expense. I also love how it is easy to attach an image for bills, especially when it comes to e-bills, all it takes is one screenshot.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about this product. The only thing that can be worked to improve upon is color coding- instead of having symbols for different expenses, maybe having different colours for different categories of expenses will help.

I've been able to keep track of my expenses to the point. It also fostered immediacy and accuracy in my expense filing in the sense that I barely lost out on an expense, I was able to collect bills, fyle it then and there. It has become supremely easy to track my fund flow and expenses.

Fyle review by <span>Kanika B.</span>
Kanika B.

"Takes all the pain out of expense filing!"

What do you like best?

From letting you click pictures of your expense bills as you go to extracting expense amount automatically, from submitting reports to commenting on expenses of your reportees, it lets you do everything you're asking your assistant to help you with right now or worse, struggling to keep up with yourself each month!

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing! It's designed as if I'd design a piece for my own use!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything you need for expense management of your company

Saves time, saves money by making sure I am not 'forgetting' to file specific expenses, saves energy by making sure I have no reason to procrastinate filing or approving expenses every month!

Fyle review by <span>Aadil B.</span>
Aadil B.

"Flawless and super easy expense management system"

What do you like best?

Fyle is a flawless and super easy expense management system. The extension integrates with your gmail and automatically parses receipts and invoices - saving precious time and makes filing expenses a breeze!

What do you dislike?

When using Fyle, certain other extensions on gmail don't work. For instance if you're a MixMax user, you'll have to disable Mixmax to run fyle and vice versa. If this can be fixed, the experience gets way better.

Fyle makes it easy for anyone to file expenses - and do it super fast. This ends up in people filing expenses on time. And not delay filing expenses.

Fyle review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Refreshing"

What do you like best?

Gmail extension and the outlook add-in makes it a breeze to submit expenses on the go. I used to spend a lot of time searching through my mailbox and wallets to submit expenses, now its just a breeze with Fyle. The plugins work like magic, captures all the info from the receipts and all i need to do is a click. The new mobile app is awesome as well with a fairly accurate live data capture.

Because the system captures all the data in realtime, we are able to implement fairly advance policies without our team having to look through every report manually.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular but I wish there was a way to add multiple expenses directly from my email. The credit card integration needs a little more work as not all bank feeds directly come into the system. The bank integration outside of US also needs attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has features that are better than Concur and ease of use is better than expensify.

Reduces time to create and manage expense reports and also reimburse the team on time. We have seen a drastic change in employees submitting bills on time, which used to be the biggest problem in earlier systems.

Fyle review by <span>Vamshi P.</span>
Vamshi P.

"Easy to use solution for office reimbursement "

What do you like best?

- simple & easy to use mobile app to scan bills

- good integration with gmail, becomes so easy to report online receipts

What do you dislike?

Uploading multiple bills can be made quick. Currently we need to select/scan each pic and update amount. Would be good if we can batch select from file system and mention amount for each bill. Just throwing up my idea could be better ways to that.

Material UI would have been even better.

Reimbursement

Office expense (cabs, food) tracking.

Fyle review by <span>Soniya M.</span>
Soniya M.

"The best tool for expense management"

What do you like best?

The app is absolutely perfect. It is quick and simple. There are certain quick fill fields available which make life very easy

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything to dislike. As of now all features work fine and I am happy with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure you are signed up for beta features. They keep trying more features for convenience of users and seriously take user feedback into account before releasing the next versions.

Trying to automate reimbursement claims and approvals. Fyle has lead to save 12-15 hours every month and gives a very streamlined view of the overall status of the reimbursements

Fyle review by <span>Sebastian B.</span>
Sebastian B.

"Extremely useful, handy and intuitive"

What do you like best?

The way it does the bill recognition, the management tools and the very intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

Couple of features missing, though the team is really responsive and I'm sure they're already under progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Well priced, effective and really helpful.

Traveling is always challenging when it comes to expenses reporting, especially in different currencies. Fyle is helping a lot in overcoming this issue and even having it analyzed and reported in real time.

Fyle review by <span>Sivakumar N.</span>
Sivakumar N.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I currently use it as an Individual User and found Fyle very easy and comfortable to manage my claims.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an Individual user, I found it easing my pain points in submitting my claims after the travel. I travel very heavily and hence claims are always a time-consuming process. Fyle has eased that pain a lot.

Ease of filing travel and other claims

Fyle review by <span>Soma S.</span>
Soma S.

"Flye Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive, and the ability to capture expenses on the fly, as well as integration with gmail that helps post expenses when the invoice is emailed to you.

What do you dislike?

sometimes, slow download of expense summary. it also does not capture the expense type for new merchant entered, so when the merchant is selected for an expense, the expense type has to be re-entered

Primarily productivity

Fyle review by <span>Nitin A.</span>
Nitin A.

"Great way of fyle..ing company expenses..."

What do you like best?

Fyle plugin with my gmail inbox is so convenient that claim submission can be done in 1 click only

What do you dislike?

Not with Fyle but with our ops team who still needs physical bills to be submitted....If they can eliminate that process it would be great.

No need to fill big excel sheets to update details and ofcouse some paper some paper saving :)

Fyle review by <span>Michelle S.</span>
Michelle S.

"Claiming reimbursements has become convenient"

What do you like best?

It is user friendly and has reduced the time required to file for expenses.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is not consumer friendly. App doesn't close properly and some of the features available on the desktop version are not available on the phone version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use.

Fyle helps me claim my reimbursements from my organization.

Fyle review by <span>Tanmay S.</span>
Tanmay S.

"Convenient & Smart"

What do you like best?

Uploading bills and making reports is super simple.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. Everything works super simple.

Our company uses fyle to manage employee reimbursements and it has hugely reduced the manual work of the finance team and the same time giving managers a more clear picture of the costs they own.

Fyle review by <span>Shramanth R.</span>
Shramanth R.

"Convenient Reimbursement Tracker."

What do you like best?

Attaching images, editing entries, report generation.

What do you dislike?

I cannot see past reports that have been submitted and then approved. This along with a historic tracker should help.

I don't need to be too careful with my bills, some of which would otherwise be forgotten. Real time help is desirable.

Fyle review by <span>Eboná M.</span>
Eboná M.

"Good tool, gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I had a weird glitch happen to my app, and just waved my hand at it, however the next day someone from Fyle reached out to me asking if I had a problem with my app, when I said I did they told me how to fix the issue.

What do you dislike?

It's not as intuitive when it comes to creating automated receipts, or creating recurring expenses.

We went from Google forms, to this. Fyle is so much better.

Fyle review by <span>Moin u.</span>
Moin u.

"Short and Quick"

What do you like best?

UI is very simple and very user friendly. It has eased my process of reimbursement. Very good job. Thanks

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. Since the minimum characters count is 40, I had to type this.

Thanks once again. :)

Internet and Phone bills reimbursement

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great platform for expense management"

What do you like best?

Fyle was introduced by my org for all employees to manage monthly recurring professional expenses as a new platform. It has completely changed the face of how people track expenses.

What do you dislike?

Tough to comment on what I dislike. Probably the app which needs upgradation. Report approvals take time and the same isn't available in the app.

Expenses were previously filed manually which has completely changed. At least 25% time is saved on filing expenses and authorising the same at multiple levels...

Fyle review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Judith's experience while using FYLE"

What do you like best?

The ease with which we can simple upload expense documentation and supportings . Submit reports to my Manager for approval.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues about having your limit of reimbursement not popping up in case we claim over and above our entitlement .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would recommend Fyle to any other NGO friend I have in my circle of connections

Claiming my reimbursement. Benefit of saving time and costs for the organisation

Fyle review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"One click receipt & expense filing reports"

What do you like best?

one click filing of bills /invoices/receipts from email.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't autofill all receipts. (May be it doesn't recognise all kinds of bills /invoices/receipts)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be great if we can file IT returns and GST directly from Fyle.

Collecting and securing bills /invoices/receipts were a challenge which Fyle has solved liked a magic wand. The way it organises bills /invoices/receipts monthly and yearly is just amazing.

Fyle review by <span>Krunal J.</span>
Krunal J.

"One of the best application "

What do you like best?

I like the fyle application as it is very user friendly and very easy to understand. This application is really very useful for filing my local conveyance and mobile bills.one of fhe

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such that I don’t like about the application

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best application

Fyle application helps me to file my monthly local conveyance and mobile bill conveyance

Fyle review by <span>Gayathry M.</span>
Gayathry M.

"Fyle app "

What do you like best?

The Fyle app is easy to use, quick, the UI is good and easy to self service! Cool product

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of, I am happy with the product. A couple of enhancement requests that I recommended earlier were also taken care of.

We use file to upload expense details and receipts.

"Fyle Review"

What do you like best?

Love the auto fyle- it's convenient when fyling several bills at once.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app does not have a total tab, where you can see a sum of all your expenses before it goes into the report.

Solving the bandwidth problem. Everyone at the organization used to be stretched doing it manually.

Fyle review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use expense management app"

What do you like best?

The ease with which you can click an image of invoice and file it for reimbursement.

What do you dislike?

The App has features missing that are available at the web version

Trying to be more efficient in expense management. Instead of wasting man-hours on expense filing, the TAT has come down to under 5 minutes.

Fyle review by <span>Sagar L.</span>
Sagar L.

"Fyle systems is good for customers helping."

What do you like best?

I like the best way with fyle experience for petrol allownce and mobile allownce.

What do you dislike?

Petrol allownce and mobile expenses not to shown in payment slip

Recommendations to others considering the product

None.

There is problem that petrol allownce and expenses not including in payment slip . And the benefit is petrol allownce is not fixed amount.

Fyle review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Fyle is easy to use tool for expenses"

What do you like best?

Integration with mail clients like gmail and outlook.

Mobile is quite handy for fast receipt scanning.

Easy to submit and track.

Analytics on expenses.

What do you dislike?

Automatically opens on gmail when used as chrome extension.

Recommendations to others considering the product

worth trying as this offer free tire.

To track expenses.

Easy to use.

Analytics into our expenses

"Incredible "

What do you like best?

The ease in entering data and user interface. It's a very a user friendly experience.

What do you dislike?

It connects to just chrome and not Safari

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy and effective.

Easy to track and report reimbursement. Automatic capturing of amount is a cool feature. Detailed summary report creation.

Fyle review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Reimbursement Tracking Simplified MAX"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that FYLE seamlessly picks up data from Gmail and helps us in recording the expense in a click.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the FYLE app keeps opening up on every E-Mail , ideally we should have an option to select on which E-mail to open it rather than it opening by itself like a pop up ad.

Tracking of Reimbursements efficiently and submitting accurate information and reducing errors in reporting the same.

Fyle review by <span>Vidushi S.</span>
Vidushi S.

"Easy and fast"

What do you like best?

We can submit pic of bills and easy to calculate and check the amount.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike because I am new and first experience was good.

It's easy to file reimbursement and getting it easily on time.

Fyle review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Good platform but needs more work"

What do you like best?

1. reading email capability

2. app + web

What do you dislike?

1. App is slow

2. creating reports is a redundant step

3. doesnt work in offline mode

Filing for my corporate expenses

Faster to file expenses

"Quick and simple"

What do you like best?

Its very user friendly and easy to use. All the documents are stored in one location. The documents can also be accessed form the same place and gives a quick view of all the documents

What do you dislike?

Takes time to load sometimes. But usually very user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fyle is a user friendly and easy software

All my reimbursements are done using fyle

Fyle review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Simple, Clean & Effortless"

What do you like best?

Handling monthly tracker on expenses - both personal and teams becomes cumbersome to manage. Fyle made it easy and on-the-go system to add bills to claim. Even easier to review team bills and send out fast approvals.

What do you dislike?

Your plugin in gmail is very disturbing.

Faster approval of team expenses claimed.

Fyle review by User

"fantastic app - intuitive and useful"

What do you like best?

1. plug in for email allows easy tagging of e-receipts

2. camera option lets you take a pic and throw away the physical receipt once done

What do you dislike?

at times unable to decipher picture of physical receipt.

not a big issue..

save half a day every months doing claims

Fyle review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"helping to remember your expenses"

What do you like best?

it helps to remember your expenses, no bills to carry, no paperwork.

very nice software and user friendly

What do you dislike?

there is no such think to dislike. i m happy

Recommendations to others considering the product

everyone should use this

no paperwork and you can exactly know how much amount you will earn in riembursement

Fyle review by Administrator

"Excellant app for expense reimbursements"

What do you like best?

Like the way it reads bills from email and scanned images

What do you dislike?

It should have the facility of sending an email to the finance team once the manager approved the expense report of the the employee

Expense reimbursements are made easy. Time saving app

"User friendly app"

What do you like best?

Fyle is easy and hassle free App. I like this online portal as it reduced the pain to submit our bills offline.

What do you dislike?

Nothing till date I dislike about fyle. It is rather user friendly.

Monthly expenses are reported for reimbursement.

"Excellent tool"

What do you like best?

fetches bills from emails directly, submit & process...

What do you dislike?

Nothing much - everything is pretty much there which is needed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

Expenses managemnet for self and team & Reimbursements within timelines

Fyle review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Quick and easy expense management!"

What do you like best?

Easy and quick way to file expenses and upload bills.

What do you dislike?

Fyle sometimes doesn't register expenses and bugs out.

Fyle streamlines expense and reimbursement management in a single platform.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good. Reducing paper usage."

What do you like best?

That it helps save paper. Quicker, simpler, cheaper

What do you dislike?

Nothing until now- setting min words to submit review.

Quicker, simpler, cheaper and That it helps save paper.

Learn more about Fyle

Fyle Videos

Learning about Fyle?

* We monitor all Fyle reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Fyle to Similar Solutions