Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite

5.0
(3 reviews)

G-Connector unlocks the Salesforce data loading functionality of the popular Microsoft Excel add-on in the Google Drive environment.

Work for G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite?

Learning about G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite?

G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite Reviews

Showing 3 G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite reviews
G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by Maddie C.
Maddie C.

"Streamline Your CRM Activity"

What do you like best?

I can update and insert every lead, contact, opportunity and activity I need!

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult for new users. There isn't a really easy way to understand how it works, it took me quite a few days to get a handle on what I was doing it and how to effectively use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into the different uses of G-Connector that could streamline your process. I'm finding new ways to utilize this tool every week. If you feel like you are wasting a lot of time doing tedious tasks in your CRM, I recommend this tool as an easy way to control your CRM activity without having to sit through those annoying tasks. My lead lists are cleaner and more organized than ever all thanks to G-Connector!

It's cutting time in half for me. Most of my job revolves around leads in our CRM. I can update, insert, delete leads in half the time and can do multiple at a time!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite
G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"G-Connector saves me so much time!"

What do you like best?

G-Connector makes it so easy to run and manipulate Salesforce reports. I love being able to refresh reports straight from Google Sheets. I also love not having to download reports to Excel anymore!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about using G-Connector

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it soon, because it will change the way you run reports (in a good way!)

I am able to run Contact reports that allow me to sort and filter recipients in order to Mail Merge them into email blasts SO quickly.

What G Suite Office Tools solution do you use?

G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite review by Scott O.
Scott O.

"Connects Salesforce to Google Sheets Perfectly"

What do you like best?

Essential in my day-to-day in access Salesforce Reports. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants to automatically update and connect Salesforce Reports in Google Sheets easily. Great product!

What do you dislike?

The solution does exactly what it claims to do, however, there are sometimes bugs that are difficult to work around when you're dealing with larger reports.

G-Connector helps me append the limitations of Salesforce reporting by enabling me to import and connect multiple reports within Google Sheets and schedule automatic updates, in order for my information to be relevant/up-to-date and complete.

There are not enough reviews of G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

GTasks for G Suite Logo
GTasks for G Suite
3.7
(15 reviews)
GTasks add-on for Google Sheets integrates your Google Tasks with Sheets, allowing you to tackle your to-do list and manage them effortlessly.
Zoom.ai for G Suite Logo
Zoom.ai for G Suite
(13 reviews)
Zoom.ai helps you to schedule meetings, get you prepared for meetings, get you introductions, set reminders, book travel, and more.
DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite Logo
DocHub - Sign & Edit PDFs for G Suite
4.7
(12 reviews)
DocHub streamlines document signing, distribution and form completion.
SignRequest for G Suite Logo
SignRequest for G Suite
(12 reviews)
SignRequest is a Google Docs Add-on that allows you to easily sign documents online using an electronic signature.
DocSecrets for G Suite Logo
DocSecrets for G Suite
(11 reviews)
DocSecrets is an add-on for Google Docs that hides and encrypts sensitive information such as passwords or an idea for a patent.
DocuSign for G Suite Logo
DocuSign for G Suite
3.9
(11 reviews)
DocuSign allows you to Sign, send, track, and manage documents right from your favorite G Suite applications.
Google Apps Tips for G Suite Logo
Google Apps Tips for G Suite
(11 reviews)
Google Apps Tips is packed full of the things that make you more productive and make you smile even more when youre using Google Apps.
Lumin PDF for G Suite Logo
Lumin PDF for G Suite
(6 reviews)
Lumin automatically works with Gmail and Google Drive, allowing you to view your files or email attachments without downloading them.
Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite Logo
Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite
(5 reviews)
Jira Sheet Tools for G Suite Add-On allows to connect to your Jira instance.This versions allows you to have any Jira Ticket ID in your sheet display the individual ticket status with a single click in the Add-On's menu.
Kami for G Suite Logo
Kami for G Suite
4.0
(5 reviews)
Kami tools enables you to annotate, markup, and collaborate on your PDF, document, or image files.

Learning about G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite?

* We monitor all G-Connector for Salesforce for G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.