G Suite

G Suite is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps your team connect and get work done from anywhere on any device. It's simple to setup, use and manage, allowing you to work smarter and focus on what really matters.

Work for G Suite?

Learning about G Suite?

G Suite Reviews

Showing 152 G Suite reviews
G Suite review by Tyler G.
Tyler G.

"G Suite is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I love everything about G Suite. It is the PERFECT set of apps to run any business. Gmail is easy and reliable. I have never had any problems with it. Google Calendar is the best calendar app out there. You can organize your events by color and even share your calendar with the others in your G Suite, which makes it very easy to schedule meetings and conference calls with my coworkers. G Suite even has iOS apps that can be used on your iPad and iPhone, which is super convenient if you don't have an Android phone.

What do you dislike?

I only have one complaint about G Suite. I do not like that it is so hard to sync your phone contacts to the Gmail app. Whenever I try to add my contacts from my phone, I have to manually add them if I want them in Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

G Suite really is the whole package. There is nothing else better than it for business management.

G Suite helps us be way more productive than we would be without it. We can use the Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, and Google Drive apps to manage the recruitment of new students for undergraduate studies. Gmail helps communication between us and the future students. Calendar helps us plan meetings and calls. G Drive helps us organize all of our documents for the incoming students. Hangouts helps us communicate within the department with the other counselors. Maps helps us plan out the route we take to recruiting events. Every part of the G Suite helps build our business better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about G Suite
G Suite review by General I.
General I.

"Word Cannot Describe How Great This Is!"

What do you like best?

Where do I even start? First of all, you get access to all of Google Apps as well as apps that are exclusive to G-Suite users. Google apps allow you to collaborate with team members by editing documents at the same time. Next, you are able to have your own company emails. This allows you to have customer emails for your employees such as yourname@yourcompany.org. Google is a great company and I think that they are taking very good steps for the future.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all! It is a great service that is highly recommended. The one thing is that it may not be affordable to small organizations. Google does offer free subscriptions for nonprofit organizations if you need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely do it. Although there is a monthly cost, it is nothing compared to what you are getting. We would not be able to run our organization without G Suite. All the features drastically outweigh the costs that are involved with each user.

First of all, we are able to look very professional and no longer have unprofessional emails like yourcompany@gmail.com. We are also able to collaborate in ways we didn't even know were possible. The fact that you are able to edit documents at the same time is AMAZING. There is no more hovering around one computer with everyone screaming things to get written down. Google Apps are so good and usful.

What Office Suites solution do you use?

G Suite review by Tyler G.
Tyler G.

"G Suite - super convenient way to manage your business"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive G Suite is. Everything just makes sense. From Gmail to Google Drive to Calendar, everything is just so easy to use and is so simple. It is definitely the most user friendly set of business management apps that I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I do not like is that there is no project management tool. A Google software similar to the Microsoft Project application would be amazing. Project planning is a huge part of an engineering company, and that addition would make G Suite absolutely perfect for any company doing research and development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an all-around excellent set of business productivity tools with very few flaws, look no further than the G Suite. I would recommend them to anyone no matter how large or small their business is.

G Suite helps us be really productive. We store all kinds of files and things on Google Drive. We use our work Gmail accounts to communicate with suppliers and customers. Google Hangouts is a huge help when it comes to inter-department communication and talking with someone at NoMo Diagnostics, Inc. Google Calendar helps us to schedule meetings because we all have shared our calendars with each other. when someone is looking to schedule a meeting, we are able to easily look at the calendars of the necessary personnel, and schedule something that works for everyone. G Suite really is an amazing productivity tool.

G Suite review by Mairina V.
Mairina V.

"Excellent package of tools to make your organization more efficient!"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent package of tools, where each one contributes a value for our management in an organization.

Particularly I use email, calendar, sites, keep, hangouts meet, forms, documents, presentations, spreadsheets, chat, hangouts.

What I like the most is the collaborative value of each of the tools, that is, if I want to edit a document of any kind, I can share it to promote editing in collaboration with my team.

Another goodness that I would add from this powerful toolkit is that it allows you to customize your company's domain and distribute mail accounts to the entire organization

What do you dislike?

I would like to manage the storage of each user, currently each user is autonomous of their storage, but often from the point of view of administrator it is necessary to be able to access this content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended, very easy to implement and administer.

It is very useful in the organizational environment.

I think the costs of creating additional email accounts and storage costs are excellent.

My experience has been very beneficial with this package, our standard is use of the different tools that this solution integrates for companies, particularly you can increase each user's storage capacities, you can create according to your unlimited packages mail accounts with your Custom domain, you can make use of hangouts meet for video conferencing, among others.

Within the organization where I am, the communication and collaboration of the team is promoted to contribute to a document or a process. It has allowed us countless advantages such as access to emails, integrate calendars, assign activities and tasks, share internal documents, daily meetings are held by hangouts meet.

I recommend 100% to all organizations.

G Suite review by Catherine C.
Catherine C.

"G Suite Review"

What do you like best?

I love everything about this app and consistently push business owners I know to switch to it. It is seamless, powerful, and intuitive. There is literally nothing better.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't a central place to learn about all of the apps and programs you can link to your account. They have a tremendous amount of help material, and you can call and email the help desk for support though, so it balances out. I've only had to call the customer support team twice, and both times they resolved my issue quickly while also teaching me how to solve the issue myself moving forward, and providing resources for me to educate myself and my team as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely move to G Suite, but take the time to learn the product before implementing it. Not only will having a deeper understanding of the product and associated products save your business money, but it will also save you time and energy and make your employee and client ( if you deal with clients) experience better. I absolutely wish I had switched my team over to G Suite sooner and look forward to better implementing more google products into my everyday business practices in the near future.

I don't have any specific problems, but G Suite has allowed me to streamline even more of my processes, and create a common sense and intuitive environment for my employees.

G Suite review by Nicolas P.
Nicolas P.

"Satisfied admin"

What do you like best?

Sometimes less is more. Compared to Microsoft Office 365 (or any Microsoft product for that matter), google's apps will seem a bit stripped down. But that is why they are so great! Most everything you need is right there in plain sight. No more digging through menus (and ribbons, ahhhrg) to find the Format Paragraph options... From the admin perspective, on boarding is a breeze, and routine maintenance is very straightforward. Great documentation too. I've also leveraged the identity and authentication mechanism (via SAML) for a number of other web apps used within the organization, creating a nice SSO experience for users.

What do you dislike?

My users who insist "it doesn't look like outlook" are the hardest to win over... I appreciate Google's efforts to support "G Suite sync for Outlook" but this has always felt like a band-aid solution to keep a handful of old school users in the system... Not necessarily Google's fault though

Primarily, G Suite serves as a communication suite, mostly for email. But the added benefit of shared files (via Drive) and collaborative documents (via Docs) has been great, particularly for younger users, especially those coming out of university (where just about everyone has been using Google Apps/G Suite for years). Sorry old folks...

G Suite review by Krishna A.
Krishna A.

"Best User friendly Email service ever"

What do you like best?

As google is growing Gsuite is growing as well with most best features.

Google Docs as online Document Editor

Google Sheets as Online Spreadsheet editor

Google Slides as Online Presentation Editor

Google Forms as Online Forms portal

Google Vault as Online server which can retain, hold, search, and export data

Google Sites as Online Intranet, then Google groups

google Chats, Meet and many more

What do you dislike?

Some of the features which lack in Gsuite is if you start comparing with Office 365 otherwise this is best companion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most simple email service with lots of features which is expected for collaboration & calling, video calling and handling emails searching from mailbox, contacts & restriction on mobile devices & many more

90% of Documents are holden in cloud which makes all files are safe & more efficient to use in any device, as Collaboration is the main reason to go for Google which made our work more fluent & stable

G Suite review by Juziel I.
Juziel I.

"G Suite the right choice for my company"

What do you like best?

In my company we use g suite from the beginning. The advantages offered by the service for us is that for being of the initial users everything was free. We manage our business emails and other services (docs, sheets) and they have always worked great. The integration of all platform services is very useful. And we use them every day.

What do you dislike?

The service, as it is, has not presented major disadvantages for the team.

Although if I must mention something, should be that the functions of Docs and Sheets are not so broad compared to Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using G Suite is a great idea for small and medium businesses. I recommend using all the tools of the platform, everything is more useful if you use it 100%

Taking into account that we use the platform in its entirety, I must say that the benefit is very large. From our emails to share and edit documents. To sya the least.

G Suite review by Sahr S.
Sahr S.

"G-Suite is the ultimate productivity tool for many businesses."

What do you like best?

What makes G-Suite so powerful is the connectivity it has to the tools that are on the platform. Our team relies heavily on/uses a combination of Gmail, Sheets, Drive, Docs, Calendar and Hangouts on a daily basis. I also like that it is accessible and very intuitive on mobile devices. On days when I'm not on my desktop, I can access, edit, send, and complete documents in a manner that is user-friendly and not destructive to my productivity. In fact, as the leader that overlooks many divisions, Google Suite enables me to only focus on work some days that can be done from my phone. This allows me not to get too much into the weeds with the creative process, and to trust my team's work. My role becomes more of a leader versus a creator.

What do you dislike?

Just like many web-applications that are hosted in the cloud, you need an internet connection to make it work. Google does offer offline editing of documents, but only when you download the files in advance. Also, as a MacOS user, I find it difficult to sync in a manner that's seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google has some very affordable pricing-tiers that can fit any organization. The earlier you get familiar with the tools, the quicker you realize how great of a platform it is. I recommend it for anyone who wants to communicate and collaborate seamlessly with their team.

Google helps us create meaningful work for our clients and our internal team by allowing all of our documents to live in one collaborative space, and for communication to be seamless between team members. This is a great benefit because it saves time and optimizes productivity.

G Suite review by Jon L.
Jon L.

"G Suite is great for collaboration!"

What do you like best?

Allows multiple users to edit docs simultaneously. You can see where each user is editing/contributing. Also auto-save function is excellent. Never have to worry about saving the document. The ability to go back and view previous versions is also great, especially when you’re wanting to compare today’s data in a spreadsheet to last month, quarter, or year. Easy to use, can be shared and edited by anyone with link, even if they aren’t a google user. The ability to use google forms to input data automatically into a spreadsheet is excellent too. Eliminates any sort of “export” or trying to view cumbersome csv files.

What do you dislike?

Google sheets doesn’t have all the same formulas or capabilities as Excel. Makes transferring workbooks difficult. The chart functions in google sheets also aren’t as intuitive. There could be improvement there.

Google slides is the same way when comparing to PowerPoint. I wish there were more theme options and easier way of animating slides and information.

Google docs also is limited compared to Word in formatting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider it! It’s great, and can be even better if you commit to using it entirely. When you use it, Dropbox, and other solutions it can be cumbersome.

We’re using GSuite to do many things. Collaborate on projects, track applicants through on osrdingr process, get data from remote employees through google forms, email, document sharing, cloud storage, track employee placement at remote locations.

G Suite review by Abbey  T.
Abbey T.

"Terrible experience"

What do you like best?

Nothing. Getting G Suite may work for some but if you're not a tech guru then don't bother. Maybe it's good for mails only BUT DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR URL HERE.

What do you dislike?

If you purchase your URL through GSuite, they can provide absolutely NO support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it to buy a URL, rather purchase directly from the domain host (like go daddy) as they can actually support you. All G Suite can do is facilitate the purchase and nothing thereafter so you'll just get sent from one person to the next.

very few - 72 hours later, I'm still trying to get my website live- have been on the phone to GoDaddy, been on the GSuite chat twice, emailed the 24/7 US based (too bad if you're based elsewhere) support from GoDaddy and my website is still not live.

G Suite review by Shin C.
Shin C.

"High Potential, But Currently Lacking Key Features"

What do you like best?

G Suite is great in that it offers a wide variety of office- and productivity-related solutions, all under one account.

What do you dislike?

Frustratingly unhelpful support resources. For any given issue, the Google team typically offers their canned response, which very rarely addresses the actual issue. Their "solutions" are analogous to the classic "have you tried restarting your computer?" response from PC tech support services. Which is to say, they only ever suggest the most obvious fixes, all of which have already been attempted and subsequently failed prior to reaching out to Support.

Additionally, the lack of basic features that are included in regular Gmail accounts is extremely frustrating. For example, the Google Assistant (their virtual assistant) cannot access your G Suite calendar. The Google Personalized Feed also has numerous problems working with a G Suite account.*

*This is an example of the first problem (the terrible support). The only solution that the Google team can offer is to have the G Suite account admin enable web apps. This is a fairly obvious first step, and one that most admins will have already taken before asking for support.

See above.

G Suite review by Alain M.
Alain M.

"G Suite: The Most User Friendly & Professional Email Services"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that with only 1 GSuite account you can create up to 20 aliases and do this for multiple domain names. The user interface is so simple. GSuite also offer email verification options for email sent from custom domains (DKIM, SPF). Highly secured. Great customer support.

What do you dislike?

GSuite is so comprehensive and so great that it is difficult to find something that I dislike. An improvement could be to offer a longer trial period instead of just 14 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend without hesitation. GSuite is the best emailing services.

GSuite is our no.1 communication tools. We basically send all of our invoices and receive all of our purchase orders though it. The benefits are equal to our revenue figure.

G Suite review by Leanna Cinquanta - E.
Leanna Cinquanta - E.

"Google paved a once-rocky road for our nonprofit"

What do you like best?

in the past 2 yrs I had switched our nonprofit org to FOUR different email providers listed as the top providers of small business email, and the service went from bad to worse. Finally in desperation I switched to Gsuite Exchange email and the entire org has been running smoothly ever since including emails in India. Meanwhile, Drive has solved our collaboration needs and GSuite tech support is the best I've ever seen.

What do you dislike?

Google Drive File Stream, being a new service, is still working out bugs. A patch that will bring back all my JPG thumbnails images is supposed to be released this month....

Team Drive - imported files lose their original date and take on the date of import. Also link sharing to non-GSuite users is not available from Team Drive. Therefore currently the entire otherwise-amazing Team Drive concept is entirely useless to us until these two items are fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Gsuite to any individual, ,business or nonprofit needing smooth low-maintenance system that integrates across multiple platforms and just plain WORKS.

1) Email - great job!

2) Collaboration - GD File Stream - great progress over others - both Onedrive and Dropbox try to force the recipient of the link to log in, which makes their link sharing option useless for us. Google figured out that people who just want to view a file we email to the them do not want to log in in order to view. Thank you!

G Suite review by William W.
William W.

"G Suite makes working on the go easy!"

What do you like best?

G Suite make working on the go easy - you can log in to your email wherever you go as long as you have internet! All your stuff is right where you left it and take advantage of increased security through Google. 2-step verification is very nice to have, it has stopped several hacking attempts to my colleagues accounts. Google docs and Google Sheets collaboration is great! Multiple people can work on one document or spreadsheet at the same time! The chatting (Hangouts) is great too - instead of sending an email you can just chat someone and get a quick response. Google Drive also makes sharing files super easy! And if you make a big mistake on a document, you can revert back to a prior version with that tool as well.

What do you dislike?

The admin panel was a bit daunting, but Google's support really helped us whenever we weren't sure what to do.

Increased/faster communication, better collaboration, and being able to access everything while traveling are huge advantages.

G Suite review by Joshua D.
Joshua D.

"G Suite provides an easy-to-use cloud-hosted platform for organizations of any size."

What do you like best?

The best thing about G Suite is the connectedness of all its components. Moving between documents and services is a snap, and Google Scripts provide even more possibilities for more advanced users. Since it's cloud-based, collaboration is a snap.

What do you dislike?

There are a handful of (somewhat glaring) feature gaps. To name a couple of examples: Gmail doesn't have a simple, baked-in solution for sharing contact lists between users in an organization. Google Docs and Sheets don't provide a native mail merge. Both of these functions are supported by third-party apps (and if you're willing to write the code, you can do definitely the second and probably the first with a custom script) but it seems odd that Google didn't add these features in natively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose here--you can try out almost all of the applications for free as an individual and then decide whether you want to implement it in your organization.

The biggest benefit we've seen as a team with GSuite is the ease of collaboration and the elimination of problems with document versioning.

Personally, I've begun automating more and more tasks with custom scripts through the Google Apps Script platform. The ease of connecting and finding information between documents is excellent.

G Suite review by Ralph R.
Ralph R.

"Very fast access to personal files that can be used to organize your professional life!"

What do you like best?

G Suite is very fast and easy to use. The calendar is great and it really helps you remember what you need to do and when you need to do it. It will sync with your cellular device and make life even more convenient for you. Your notifications will be at your fingertips and they will keep you on-time to all of your meetings and events. One of the features I use the most is google sheets. I can keep track of my employees benefits and rewards through this system. It is very similar to microsoft excel, except in my opinion it is actually easier to use.

What do you dislike?

Some of the mobile apps do not work as well as I would like them to. I prefer to use the applications on a desktop or laptop. That is how they work the best for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using G Suite, I recommend using all of the products together. If you do this, you will definitely get the most out of the software.

G Suite is helping me stay on top of my job as a manager. I am able to keep track of details and information that I need to remember in order to do my job correctly.

G Suite review by Aidan D.
Aidan D.

"Google does office automation: minimalist, focussed, effective"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about G Suite is all the stuff it *doesn't* do. In order to maintain lightness, ease of use and performance, it sacrifices 1,000 features that someone will find useful but which aren't strictly necessary to get business done. If I had to pick a key strength, it's collaboration: G Suite still gives the market leading experience for teams working on common documents.

What do you dislike?

The spartan look and feel can sometimes make you feel like Google hates you. Also there are some frustrating limits on collaboration: if you have more than few people working on a large document (say for a commercial bid) then performance crashes. You end up having to chop documents up into smaller pieces, when impedes productivity considerably.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what is really key to your business, and what is simply empty activity. G Suite enables you to focus on genuine value delivery. Microsoft Office is overdeveloped, encouraging users to ensconce themselves in a world of customisation and repurposed features, masquerading as productivity. If you're moving to G Suite, be prepared for strong resistance from mavericks and luddites.

Getting information recorded, organised, communicated and then binned as quickly as possible. Too many solutions to list. The key benefit is G Suite's collaboration ethos, which enables teams working across locations and time zones to act as one.

G Suite review by Avisha J.
Avisha J.

"That is my primary account for business emails"

What do you like best?

It is the layout of Gmail, which is what I have been used to several years and with my business email I can use this familiar software instead of something new altogether.

What do you dislike?

The price that you have to pay every month. I wouldn't say I dislike it all that much because of it but I wish I didnt have to pay for every email address I add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a must have for your business and without which you cannot use your business email with so much ease and comfort. Nothing new to learn, just gmail's layout with your customised domain address.

It is the basis of my business. My email address with my domain on it. I would be without business if it weren't for GSuite.

G Suite review by Kayla F.
Kayla F.

"G suite for business "

What do you like best?

Easiest business email I’ve setup. All I had to do was verify my domain and I could easily create an email with our domain at the end for all of my employees.

What do you dislike?

The chat box only works when you’re on the screen. I wish there was a way for the chat to be open on the computer at all times, so whenever I send a message everyone receives it no matter what window is open.

We are easily able to share documents and sync calendars. We are an event planning business so having access to all info on our clients is great. Whenever we are unsure about something we also have a discussion board up so anyone in the company can answer allowing the question to be answered as quick as possible.

G Suite review by Jacobo R.
Jacobo R.

"A complete platform for daily office usage and remote working."

What do you like best?

Cloud applications allow working on the go everywhere, dedicated and intuitive mobile apps and good security options for administration. Calendars are easy and fast, intuitive to invite people and share them with your team, plus you can integrate them on other platforms easily. Google Drive (cloud storage) is perfect even with thousands of files.

What do you dislike?

Administrating the whole suite from a mobile device is sometimes challenging due to the apps being very limited and the mobile web interfaces for them sometimes doesn't work properly. Some sub-organizational settings are complex to setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to setup a cloud-based office platform with emails, calendars, and cloud storage, GSuite is the best overall product being offered right now. Easy to setup, maintain and affordable.

A centralized platform for emails with an intuitive and already user-know interface. Video calls with hangouts with calendar invites are easy to setup, and Cloud storage with good sharing options make it easy and secure.

G Suite review by Darwin Reynell N.
Darwin Reynell N.

"An exceptional tool for companies. Cloud storage."

What do you like best?

You can access documents from anywhere, modify them, send them, share them.

The people of G Suite are responsible for creating backup copies.

You can access G Suite from almost any device.

Storage space available based on the payment plan.

You can create text documents, spreadsheets, drawings, presentations.

What do you dislike?

It is required to have an Internet connection to access G Suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can access documents from anywhere, modify them, send them, share them.

The people of G Suite are responsible for creating backup copies.

You can access G Suite from almost any device.

Storage space available based on the payment plan.

You can create text documents, spreadsheets, drawings, presentations.

I use it mainly in the creation of documents. You can create text documents, spreadsheets, drawings, presentations, among others. Among the advantages I can mention:

1. All your documents are in the cloud.

2. Documents stored in the cloud do not consume memory from your computer.

3. To manage your documents you can do it from your computer or phone.

Benefits:

Efficiency.

Storage capacity greater in relation to cost.

Security.

G Suite review by Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.

"I would tell everybody to use G Suite if they aren't already"

What do you like best?

G Suite is quick and easy to use. It is very simple to navigate for people who may not be as comfortable with technology such as myself. I had been used to using Microsoft Office, but when I began using G Suite, I couldn't have been more happy. It is not troublesome to learn a new software, when it is so straightforward and the customer service really is great.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I was hesitant to was creating an account with google because I did not want any of my personal information to be out there. Fortunately there have not been any instances that make me regret my decision.

Recommendations to others considering the product

G Suite saves you time and headaches.

We use G Suite to communicate with one another and to stay on top of tasks.

G Suite review by Jesse S.
Jesse S.

"G Suite is a Powerhouse"

What do you like best?

G Suite is the best online solution for combining document creation and management and file storage. Creating documents from templates works really great. Managing access to files and folders in Drive works extremely well. Access to G Suite on mobile devices is intuitive and editing documents is easy.

Drive has a feature to add documents to multiple folders. I use this all the time.

The ability to have unlimited file storage, picture uploads and backup, and email archival and discovery are additional features that give me peace of mind.

What do you dislike?

G Suite's Docs lacks many of the tools that Microsoft power users may need, but these tools are also missing from Microsoft's online software as well.

I use the email archival and discovery often, but wish that user data could be retained even after deleting the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare G Suite with both Office 365 and Zoho to see which full set of products meets the majority of your needs. Remember that working in the cloud is much different than just storing documents in the cloud. You will need a large and stable Internet connection.

Creating documents from templates helps standardize documentation.

Forms are easily stored in folders and can be printed when needed rather than printed before hand and then discarded when the form changes.

Scripts make Sheets even more powerful. The ability to name documents and collect data automatically saves a lot of time.

G Suite review by Mandar P.
Mandar P.

"Google for Business"

What do you like best?

Gsuite is developed by Google a brand with no compromise, Below are the apps which I use everyday life.

Google Docs as online Document Editor, Google Sheets as Online Spreadsheet editorial manager, Google Slides as Online Presentation Editor, Google Forms as Online Forms gateway, Google Vault as an Online server which can hold, hold, pursuit and fare information google Chats, Meet and some more

What do you dislike?

Google should provide earlier pricing module like free for 2 - 3 users and then you can pay for additional users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want accurate uptime and no emails should be missed you can opt for Gsuite.

Gsuite has changed my business life and increase my goal.

G Suite review by Corrina R.
Corrina R.

"Great for the Small Business Owner! "

What do you like best?

I like that through GSuite, I can manage my website, emails, documents, contracts, and everything else I need to keep my business functioning.

What do you dislike?

Learning how to use GSuite has been a challenge. I've had to resort to asking other business owners who use the program or look up YouTube videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are like me, and everything in your online life is through Google anyway, I highly recommend GSuite. It will only serve to simplify your life!

GSuite has helped me keep everything together. I'm not the most organized person when it comes to web endeavors, so I've really appreciated GSuite keeping everything organized for me.

G Suite review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Easy Administration"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of managing accounts, institution of 2FA, and included mobile device management have made administering an email and office suite for over 90 users less time consuming than we could have imagined. The ease of instituting 2FA was welcome and has contributed to much greater security across our business.

What do you dislike?

After using this suite for over 5 years there really isn't anything I dislike. There are some quirks and things I would like to see changed though. One is contact sharing. We had to purchase an app in the G Suite Marketplace to handle this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend not going with a third-party reseller and purchasing directly from Google. It is somewhat difficult to switch and third-parties tend to just add things you don't need into the suite.

Document sharing has been greatly simplified across all of our users. Drive has nearly eliminated the use of our file server.

G Suite review by Jared H.
Jared H.

"Organization with Google's business tools."

What do you like best?

I love that google offers a similar tool-set to Microsoft Office that you can take anywhere. I can create business emails with my own domain and have a Google Calendar that can be shared with my coworkers!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to pay per account used and not a flat fee. This makes it costly to add new users that may or may not use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to make your business more professional, Google offers this solution that allows you to take your business on the go. I would recommend testing G Suite with 4 people before you implement it into your system.

With Google Suite we are able to appear as a professional company, having a great scheduling system, and communication system with their business tools. From Custom Domain Emails, to Calendars, to Document Sharing.

G Suite review by Matthew H.
Matthew H.

"Great suite for my business"

What do you like best?

This is a great suite of tools for my business. We utilize many of the features and is definitely worth the price. The admin portal makes it very easy to manage and connect everything. The security tools and the access is also very easy. Much better than other products that we tried such as Amazon workmail.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I found difficult was the data migration to get everything migrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an email/company office suite this is the product to go with. I shopped around. Additionally, you can connect many other different extensions and products to G Suite.

One easy portal for all business tools. Email, document management. calendar, chat, and groups. We use the whole suite.

G Suite review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"GSuite saved my classroom "

What do you like best?

It is super quick to share information between colleagues regardless of location. I can collaborate with people who are in offices on the other side of town yet we can complete the same project on G Suite.

What do you dislike?

I have to find add ons for features that I love and have available on Office. Formatting a document the way I want can be a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love having the GSuite. I love being able to type in a persons name and be able to share a file, send an email.

We are no longer limited to what we store on our computer. I can share an idea at a conference and if someone wants to know what it looks like or would like access I can email it from my phone because all my files are on the Suite.

G Suite review by Marlin C.
Marlin C.

"I don't know what we'd do without G Suite"

What do you like best?

The power of Google applications for our entire business. We have the reliability and trust of Google on our backs. Everyone is on the same page, collaborating on Docs and Sheets. Drive acts as our company file directory so everything is on hand rather we're on the beach or at our desk and with unlimited storage, you just can't beat it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes new features are rolled out to normal gmail customers first and G Suite can take a bit longer to get access. It does cost money, if you have a large team it'll add up if you've never paid for email before. Just remember you're getting way more than just email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many of our other applications have the ability to login with Google so we don't have to remember a handful of logins. This feature alone has been huge in helping everyone out during software migrations.

Provides email, collaboration, and document management for our business. Before using G Suite, we emailed documents back and forth to get a final draft. Now it's done using one document and worked on by multiple people at the same time.

G Suite review by Moyinoluwa A.
Moyinoluwa A.

"All my Google apps. on a plate."

What do you like best?

Gsuite gives me easy access to all of my loved Google apps and I majorly use the mobile app. more as it has been helpful with the following ';

Easy registration - Google plus has removed the need for me to memorize multiple passwords for my favorite website. By registering on my favorite websites ,with my G-plus account , I have eliminated the burden of having to remember multiple passwords and usernames.

Collaboration - Google doc has made it easy for me to still work on documentations with my colleagues ,even when I am out of the office environment. It is a real time safer and has improved the quality of documentations in the office ,as we now have groups collaborating on documentations as against a single individual.

Free calls - I use Google hangout to connect via video conferencing with my team ,and everyone on my business network from wherever I may be and across my smartphone ,tablet and pc. Using hangout I am able to make free calls to select phone numbers within the united states.

What do you dislike?

Gsuite is a blessing for me. My only complaint has to do with the poor support level I get using Gsuite. On the few occasions ,I have tried contacting them for assistance on navigating issues faced using this program , I get a canned response and this is a poor way to support customers.

Gsuite aids me in almost every facet of my business life. With Gsuite ,I am able to collaborate on documentations behind my pc and while on the move , I get to stay connected with my social circle via G-plus , I can start a video conference with my colleagues at work ,in a matter of seconds. While ensuring my most important office files and documents are backed up on Google drive ,from where I can access them every minute of the day ,and everyday of the week.

G Suite review by Barry B.
Barry B.

"No "brainer" communicatons"

What do you like best?

I use G-suite to provide web pages and E-mail to several of my companies. I like it since it is simple, easy to use and accessible as long as you are connected. I also like not having to host a "power sucking alien" in my home like I used to have to do. I no longer have to worry about SPAM filtering, DNS server offline or slow etc. etc.

What do you dislike?

The 15gB restriction cramps my style having to pay for it ;-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. In most cases it's free!

Client E-mail and communication. I don't have to worry if the power is on, the Internet is up and all the servers are running in order for customers or organizational leaders to communicate.

G Suite review by Samuel O.
Samuel O.

"Gsuite is like a virtual office."

What do you like best?

Using my Google+ account ,I am able to to log into different websites I use on a daily basis,without the need to type in my password directly. I am also able to access multiple emails from just one place,all thanks to Gsuite.

It is a perfect tool for mobility , thus I am able to get some of my office work done even while on the move.

What do you dislike?

On various occasions ,Google takes me through different pages before I am able to get access to my account.While I understand Google does these things to ensure my safety ,it can sometimes be a frusutrating experience ,especially when I am in a haste.

Gsuite is my virtual office .From Gsuite ,I can check and send emails , I can open my office files to edit and share them .I am able to talk with colleagues via hangout. Gsuite is just fantastic.

G Suite review by User in Computer Software

"Cloud software that just works."

What do you like best?

Let's be honest, shall we? Software that just works (to steal a phrase from Apple) isn't just useful for getting stuff done, it's essential to the user experience. For the most part, Google has this nailed. Sure, any platform will have the odd issue here and there, but there's a reason so many companies use G Suite to enable collaboration: multiple people working on a document or spreadsheet at the same time? You got it! The ability to quickly and easily share docs, files, sync calendars, etc. -- but WITHOUT the crashes and hangups in so many other systems -- is a breath of fresh air.

What do you dislike?

There is something to be said for desktop apps rather than running everything through a browser. I know, I know, that's not the 2017 way... but compared with Google Docs, other software (that rhymes with "Bird," for instance) has a lot more functionality -- despite the fact that the SaaS part of said competing company's platform functions rather poorly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, compare with Microsoft OneDrive. While Microsoft's UX/UI and bugginess frustrates me, it does probably come with more full-featured software that would be worth evaluating if making an X or Y decision.

Doc sharing and collaboration, need I say more? We don't use the calendar feature, but it's so, so helpful to quickly fire up a spreadsheet or doc, collect ideas, be able to have multiple people editing at the same time and know it's going to work the way I want it to.

G Suite review by User

"Everything you need to keep your business organized, everywhere it goes"

What do you like best?

Easily accessible from basically any device. I have my work email on my phone, I use the drive there as well, and the calendar. On my iPad, I also use Chrome and have access to all my open tabs when I'm away from my work computer. We all share docs and keep company data tamed through the G Suite. It's the way to go.

What do you dislike?

Some things are a little clunky at times, but it's just another process to learn. I wish maps integration was a little more intuitive - I create maps for work and business travel and like to populate them with businesses and such and trying to share is difficult at times. It seems like they've forgotten to work on this aspect of the suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Changing from one to another if you have a heavy database can take some time, so make sure everyone is on board if/when you switch over.

It's making our company more dynamic in that we all are able to access what we need even when we're not on campus, and it gives us this option at an affordable price. More eyes on more documents, better understanding of what each person has done, easier to schedule appointments and meetings, etc.

G Suite review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"NEVER BUY ANYTHING GOOGLE AND STAY AWAY FROM G SUITE"

What do you like best?

Nothing ... If you are using Microsoft Outlook to email then buy Microsoft 365 instead. it's seamless and is not buggy. G Suite provides no benefits.

What do you dislike?

Everything. Especially when they deleted my app information upon cancelling the subscription with them. I lost all contacts and photos under my email account. Once you add GSuite to a free account you will no longer be using the app under the free account but under Gsuite. Once a subscription is cancelled it will delete all info in every google product and you will not be able to retreive it back!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT RELY ON CLOUD SUPPORT AT ALL AND REMEMBER TO USE ANOTHER BACKUP METHOD PRIOR TO CANCELLING ANYTHING WITH GOOGLE. BEFORE CANCELLING BEWARE TO BACKUP EVERY GOOGLE PRODUCT INFO STORED (I.E. CONTACTS, CALENDAR INFO, PHOTOS, GOOGLE DRIVE ETC.) ALL WILL BE LOST UPON CANCELLING SUBSCRIPTION.

GSuite was nothing but a headache. No problems were solved with G Suite ... it only caused problems.

G Suite review by Gerard G.
Gerard G.

"SItes? Google!"

What do you like best?

Con este software, podemos hacer que sea fácil exhibir el trabajo de nuestro equipo, con un acceso simple a todo nuestro contenido, una carpeta de unidad, documentos o un calendario colectivo. Simple de entender todas las herramientas de trabajo que nos hace ser más creativos.

What do you dislike?

No sé cómo puedo decir mal sobre el programa que me gusta. Gracias a Dios que todo el proceso es lo suficientemente claro como para entenderlo y funcionar mejor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its good.

El software es realmente muy bueno. Tendrá la capacidad de que sus múltiples equipos de trabajo puedan trabajar al mismo tiempo. Además, todos tus cambios se guardan automáticamente. Puede mantener todo su trabajo directamente en un espacio con acceso seguro desde su teléfono, computadora o tableta. Defienda la información de su empresa con seguridad.

G Suite review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"G Suite"

What do you like best?

Love that everything is in the cloud. Would much rather administer G Suite than Outlook. Myself and most other users are already very comfortable using Gmail and other tools from their personal life. Love the ability to collaborate in real time in Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

There could be more ability to take action on user accounts as an administrator as well as better tracking/reporting. Google Drive can be confusing for some users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want business email and collaboration in the cloud - G Suite is the way to go.

We had to move off an old email system to a new one (either G Suite or Outlook). G Suite is much better than our old system in every way - speed, stability, integrations, etc.

G Suite review by Lisa W.
Lisa W.

"Incredible value and versatility"

What do you like best?

Cloud-based email and calendar with mobile access. Incredibly comprehensive feature set. Very easy set-up. Real-time collaboration. Ability to collaborate inside and outside the organization. $5/month/seat is one of the lowest rates going for cloud software.

What do you dislike?

Some products are a little stale, but they've been catching up with improvements to Sites and now Calendar. Many features found in Microsoft Office are lacking in their Google counterparts. Google Drive organization structure, especially with sharing involved, can be very confusing. Can't transfer ownership of documents from one organization to another - a huge drawback for agencies and contractors.

Many - including: Mobile email. Collaboration. File sharing. Version control.

G Suite review by User

"User friendly, organised, convenient"

What do you like best?

G Suite is a convenient working platform with a wide range of products available from emails to spreadsheets to organising meetings. When it comes to business organisation and project management, Google Drive comes in extremely handy. Everyone on my team can be on the same page even when we are not physically together. Google Calendar is an extremely useful tool as well, and the fact that it (along with Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheet, Forms etc) is well integrated within the G Suite domain helps to streamline communication. The recent update on assisting email writing makes work easier too.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that comes to mind honestly is the inconvenience of always having to convert files uploaded into another copy of Google Docs/Google Spreadsheet version. This results in duplicates on the Google Drive. However, overall, G suite is incredibly user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For companies, it is vital to educate employees on the functions of G Suite. There is a wide variety of G Suite apps or functions available hence making good use of all those will help your company to fully utilise G Suite and to facilitate business management, project organisation and customer service.

G Suite offers amazing support on how to use their functions when you first join, so it is incredibly user-friendly, easy to navigate and time-saving.

The main benefit my team has realised is the ease of working together and holding online meetings with members of the company from all across UK and overseas. This helps greatly in solving our geographical problems. Google Forms have also been useful in collecting surveys from customers. Data is collected and presented in an analytical form, therefore providing my team useful insights as to how we can target products to our customers' preferences.

G Suite review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Extremely flexible and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The best feature of G Suite is that of collaboration. All documents and services are available through permalinks which are extremely useful in referencing something. All of the main document types, Docs, Sheets and Slides offer live multi-user updating. This means that your entire team can edit a document at the same time. This has been a fantastic boost to productivity.

What do you dislike?

The feature set of Docs and Sheets is smaller than that of Microsoft Office when it comes to formatting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get used to the idea of editing a single document instead of creating multiple copies of documents and sending as attachments.

Do not let the simplified feature set fool you. The benefits far outweigh the formatting limitations.

We are trying to manage our documents by using single files that are shared instead of emailing multiple versions of files as attachments. We are also trying to lower the operating costs of desktops and laptops by moving office applications to the cloud.

G Suite review by Pierpaolo L.
Pierpaolo L.

"Great platform for office needs"

What do you like best?

Compatibility with any existing device, fantastic reliability (never experienced a downtime) and great tools to cooperate with colleagues and third parties with tools utilized commonly by private users as well (gmail and calendar in particular).

Great support provided by the support team, easy and quick to contact.

What do you dislike?

Sometime administration may be not intuitive and complex.

Office suite less user friendly and lacking some feature compared to Microsoft's one

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best platform for business email and calendars management; very easy and quick to setup and go live

Centralized email and calendars in a single reliable platform; other features utilized time by time

G Suite review by Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.

"Gsuite is our clinic's best friend."

What do you like best?

Google Suite enable us work faster and efficiently on official projects via real-time remote collaboration ; eliminating the need to save, download or email documents .

What do you dislike?

Most Google suite solutions come with limited capability when compared with their alternatives (albeit all Gsuite solutions are free).As an instance ; Google sheet has got limitations in terms of using advanced functions , in comparism with Microsoft Excel.

G suite is used by all everyone at our therapy centre. It enable all staffs to communicate with one another in real time ,either via email ,chat ,voice call or video conference. While also providing us with the means to collaborate with one another on official documentations and share easily with other staff of interest.

G Suite review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Incredible Tool for Small Business Growth"

What do you like best?

I have been using this tool from Google in all of it's forms since inception. It has been an incredible help for me as a small business owner. The price point for what Google delivers is incomparable.

What do you dislike?

If anything, it would be that it is growing and expanding faster than I can keep up with. I have to remind myself to log in and see what new tools and apps are available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up with it - it is growing and changing quickly

My number one is the business email. I first signed up a few years ago only looking for a business email solution. Since then it has grown to combine a number of my Google tools like Drive, Docs, business calendar

G Suite review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Lose things in sync"

What do you like best?

The ability to use both GMail and Outlook is powerful. Gmail is great for travel access - when you don’t have solid internet, you can usually get to your emails on the basic version. Integrating it with Outlook give you the power of one of the most widely used platforms in business.

What do you dislike?

The ability to create categories in Outlook and have them translated to labels in Gmail is great - but they hardly ever sync correctly and inevitably throw errors

As mentioned above, taking advantage of the power available in the Microsoft Office tools is a must; G Suite allows for the integration and syncing of this information to a more mobile platform better suited for teams in diverse locations.

G Suite review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Great for a non-profit with not overly complex needs"

What do you like best?

The app available for general and security management are great. Being that it's google allowing multiple forms of authentication is another plus. The reports(audit) feature is understandable.Has typical admin features don't expect MS exchange.

What do you dislike?

The one thing about email groups is that the data sent is public by default. I do not enjoy the color scheme at all times of day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a list of questions of what your needs are, how many people in your company, and current trajectory.

Email & data storage. We(mostly IT) needed a way to manage accounts and sharing information securely. Most importantly it had to be simple enough to minimize time spent on setup of accounts.

It suites a small non-profit

G Suite review by Dorothy K.
Dorothy K.

"G-suite the way to go for virtual environments"

What do you like best?

I've been using G-suite for 5 years exclusively now as I've been working with a 100% virtual company. I really appreciate the flexibility of the platform as well as being in the sharing documents and workspaces without having to be in zoom or joinme. It's far easier and available.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel like it could be more secure or I could have evidence of that security.

Sharing files in a virtual environment. Google-chat. I was running a 7 person department across 5 states using entirely g-suite and it worked great.

G Suite review by Brett D.
Brett D.

"Used across entire organization"

What do you like best?

We love the unified ability to collaborate across multiple locations

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about it, except the time out in the admin panel. When I am working in the admin panel and leave it for a few minutes, it times out and I then have to log back in, upon which it does not return me to the place I was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out and see if there is a trial to make sure it fits the needs of your organization.

We implemented this to solve collaboration issues between multiple continents. We have several sites in Ireland, Romania, The Philippines, and the US

G Suite review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Helps Keep Work and Personal Separated "

What do you like best?

I like gmail overall, but use gsuite to keep my personal life separated from work. I also enjoy the expanded Drive space.

What do you dislike?

That I can't easily move content from one calendar to another and sometimes switching between google accounts can be clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setting up the admin and backend of the application is the easy part, for me moving my existing email from personal gmail to g suite was a little tricky. Just be prepared for that and make sure you have all of your emails like service@company.com moved over too.

Keeping my work emails separate has make managing tasks more streamlined for me. Initially I just wanted to keep work/home life separated, but it's made me more organized.

Learning about G Suite?

* We monitor all G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.