G Suite

G Suite is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps your team connect and get work done from anywhere on any device. It's simple to setup, use and manage, allowing you to work smarter and focus on what really matters.

Work for G Suite?

Learning about G Suite?

G Suite Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 108 G Suite reviews
G Suite review by <span>Juziel I.</span>
Juziel I.

"G Suite the right choice for my company"

What do you like best?

In my company we use g suite from the beginning. The advantages offered by the service for us is that for being of the initial users everything was free. We manage our business emails and other services (docs, sheets) and they have always worked great. The integration of all platform services is very useful. And we use them every day.

What do you dislike?

The service, as it is, has not presented major disadvantages for the team.

Although if I must mention something, should be that the functions of Docs and Sheets are not so broad compared to Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using G Suite is a great idea for small and medium businesses. I recommend using all the tools of the platform, everything is more useful if you use it 100%

Taking into account that we use the platform in its entirety, I must say that the benefit is very large. From our emails to share and edit documents. To sya the least.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about G Suite
G Suite review by <span>Sahr S.</span>
Sahr S.

"G-Suite is the ultimate productivity tool for many businesses."

What do you like best?

What makes G-Suite so powerful is the connectivity it has to the tools that are on the platform. Our team relies heavily on/uses a combination of Gmail, Sheets, Drive, Docs, Calendar and Hangouts on a daily basis. I also like that it is accessible and very intuitive on mobile devices. On days when I'm not on my desktop, I can access, edit, send, and complete documents in a manner that is user-friendly and not destructive to my productivity. In fact, as the leader that overlooks many divisions, Google Suite enables me to only focus on work some days that can be done from my phone. This allows me not to get too much into the weeds with the creative process, and to trust my team's work. My role becomes more of a leader versus a creator.

What do you dislike?

Just like many web-applications that are hosted in the cloud, you need an internet connection to make it work. Google does offer offline editing of documents, but only when you download the files in advance. Also, as a MacOS user, I find it difficult to sync in a manner that's seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google has some very affordable pricing-tiers that can fit any organization. The earlier you get familiar with the tools, the quicker you realize how great of a platform it is. I recommend it for anyone who wants to communicate and collaborate seamlessly with their team.

Google helps us create meaningful work for our clients and our internal team by allowing all of our documents to live in one collaborative space, and for communication to be seamless between team members. This is a great benefit because it saves time and optimizes productivity.

What Office Suites solution do you use?

G Suite review by <span>Jon L.</span>
Jon L.

"G Suite is great for collaboration!"

What do you like best?

Allows multiple users to edit docs simultaneously. You can see where each user is editing/contributing. Also auto-save function is excellent. Never have to worry about saving the document. The ability to go back and view previous versions is also great, especially when you’re wanting to compare today’s data in a spreadsheet to last month, quarter, or year. Easy to use, can be shared and edited by anyone with link, even if they aren’t a google user. The ability to use google forms to input data automatically into a spreadsheet is excellent too. Eliminates any sort of “export” or trying to view cumbersome csv files.

What do you dislike?

Google sheets doesn’t have all the same formulas or capabilities as Excel. Makes transferring workbooks difficult. The chart functions in google sheets also aren’t as intuitive. There could be improvement there.

Google slides is the same way when comparing to PowerPoint. I wish there were more theme options and easier way of animating slides and information.

Google docs also is limited compared to Word in formatting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider it! It’s great, and can be even better if you commit to using it entirely. When you use it, Dropbox, and other solutions it can be cumbersome.

We’re using GSuite to do many things. Collaborate on projects, track applicants through on osrdingr process, get data from remote employees through google forms, email, document sharing, cloud storage, track employee placement at remote locations.

G Suite review by <span>Shin C.</span>
Shin C.

"High Potential, But Currently Lacking Key Features"

What do you like best?

G Suite is great in that it offers a wide variety of office- and productivity-related solutions, all under one account.

What do you dislike?

Frustratingly unhelpful support resources. For any given issue, the Google team typically offers their canned response, which very rarely addresses the actual issue. Their "solutions" are analogous to the classic "have you tried restarting your computer?" response from PC tech support services. Which is to say, they only ever suggest the most obvious fixes, all of which have already been attempted and subsequently failed prior to reaching out to Support.

Additionally, the lack of basic features that are included in regular Gmail accounts is extremely frustrating. For example, the Google Assistant (their virtual assistant) cannot access your G Suite calendar. The Google Personalized Feed also has numerous problems working with a G Suite account.*

*This is an example of the first problem (the terrible support). The only solution that the Google team can offer is to have the G Suite account admin enable web apps. This is a fairly obvious first step, and one that most admins will have already taken before asking for support.

See above.

G Suite review by <span>Leanna Cinquanta - E.</span>
Leanna Cinquanta - E.

"Google paved a once-rocky road for our nonprofit"

What do you like best?

in the past 2 yrs I had switched our nonprofit org to FOUR different email providers listed as the top providers of small business email, and the service went from bad to worse. Finally in desperation I switched to Gsuite Exchange email and the entire org has been running smoothly ever since including emails in India. Meanwhile, Drive has solved our collaboration needs and GSuite tech support is the best I've ever seen.

What do you dislike?

Google Drive File Stream, being a new service, is still working out bugs. A patch that will bring back all my JPG thumbnails images is supposed to be released this month....

Team Drive - imported files lose their original date and take on the date of import. Also link sharing to non-GSuite users is not available from Team Drive. Therefore currently the entire otherwise-amazing Team Drive concept is entirely useless to us until these two items are fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Gsuite to any individual, ,business or nonprofit needing smooth low-maintenance system that integrates across multiple platforms and just plain WORKS.

1) Email - great job!

2) Collaboration - GD File Stream - great progress over others - both Onedrive and Dropbox try to force the recipient of the link to log in, which makes their link sharing option useless for us. Google figured out that people who just want to view a file we email to the them do not want to log in in order to view. Thank you!

G Suite review by <span>William W.</span>
William W.

"G Suite makes working on the go easy!"

What do you like best?

G Suite make working on the go easy - you can log in to your email wherever you go as long as you have internet! All your stuff is right where you left it and take advantage of increased security through Google. 2-step verification is very nice to have, it has stopped several hacking attempts to my colleagues accounts. Google docs and Google Sheets collaboration is great! Multiple people can work on one document or spreadsheet at the same time! The chatting (Hangouts) is great too - instead of sending an email you can just chat someone and get a quick response. Google Drive also makes sharing files super easy! And if you make a big mistake on a document, you can revert back to a prior version with that tool as well.

What do you dislike?

The admin panel was a bit daunting, but Google's support really helped us whenever we weren't sure what to do.

Increased/faster communication, better collaboration, and being able to access everything while traveling are huge advantages.

Learning about G Suite?

* We monitor all G Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.