G Suite

G Suite is a cloud-based productivity suite that helps your team connect and get work done from anywhere on any device. It's simple to setup, use and manage, allowing you to work smarter and focus on what really matters.

Work for G Suite?

Learning about G Suite?

G Suite Reviews

Showing 134 G Suite reviews
G Suite review by Catherine C.
Catherine C.

"G Suite Review"

What do you like best?

I love everything about this app and consistently push business owners I know to switch to it. It is seamless, powerful, and intuitive. There is literally nothing better.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there isn't a central place to learn about all of the apps and programs you can link to your account. They have a tremendous amount of help material, and you can call and email the help desk for support though, so it balances out. I've only had to call the customer support team twice, and both times they resolved my issue quickly while also teaching me how to solve the issue myself moving forward, and providing resources for me to educate myself and my team as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely move to G Suite, but take the time to learn the product before implementing it. Not only will having a deeper understanding of the product and associated products save your business money, but it will also save you time and energy and make your employee and client ( if you deal with clients) experience better. I absolutely wish I had switched my team over to G Suite sooner and look forward to better implementing more google products into my everyday business practices in the near future.

I don't have any specific problems, but G Suite has allowed me to streamline even more of my processes, and create a common sense and intuitive environment for my employees.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about G Suite
G Suite review by Nicolas P.
Nicolas P.

"Satisfied admin"

What do you like best?

Sometimes less is more. Compared to Microsoft Office 365 (or any Microsoft product for that matter), google's apps will seem a bit stripped down. But that is why they are so great! Most everything you need is right there in plain sight. No more digging through menus (and ribbons, ahhhrg) to find the Format Paragraph options... From the admin perspective, on boarding is a breeze, and routine maintenance is very straightforward. Great documentation too. I've also leveraged the identity and authentication mechanism (via SAML) for a number of other web apps used within the organization, creating a nice SSO experience for users.

What do you dislike?

My users who insist "it doesn't look like outlook" are the hardest to win over... I appreciate Google's efforts to support "G Suite sync for Outlook" but this has always felt like a band-aid solution to keep a handful of old school users in the system... Not necessarily Google's fault though

Primarily, G Suite serves as a communication suite, mostly for email. But the added benefit of shared files (via Drive) and collaborative documents (via Docs) has been great, particularly for younger users, especially those coming out of university (where just about everyone has been using Google Apps/G Suite for years). Sorry old folks...

What Office Suites solution do you use?

G Suite review by Krishna A.
Krishna A.

"Best User friendly Email service ever"

What do you like best?

As google is growing Gsuite is growing as well with most best features.

Google Docs as online Document Editor

Google Sheets as Online Spreadsheet editor

Google Slides as Online Presentation Editor

Google Forms as Online Forms portal

Google Vault as Online server which can retain, hold, search, and export data

Google Sites as Online Intranet, then Google groups

google Chats, Meet and many more

What do you dislike?

Some of the features which lack in Gsuite is if you start comparing with Office 365 otherwise this is best companion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most simple email service with lots of features which is expected for collaboration & calling, video calling and handling emails searching from mailbox, contacts & restriction on mobile devices & many more

90% of Documents are holden in cloud which makes all files are safe & more efficient to use in any device, as Collaboration is the main reason to go for Google which made our work more fluent & stable

G Suite review by Juziel I.
Juziel I.

"G Suite the right choice for my company"

What do you like best?

In my company we use g suite from the beginning. The advantages offered by the service for us is that for being of the initial users everything was free. We manage our business emails and other services (docs, sheets) and they have always worked great. The integration of all platform services is very useful. And we use them every day.

What do you dislike?

The service, as it is, has not presented major disadvantages for the team.

Although if I must mention something, should be that the functions of Docs and Sheets are not so broad compared to Office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using G Suite is a great idea for small and medium businesses. I recommend using all the tools of the platform, everything is more useful if you use it 100%

Taking into account that we use the platform in its entirety, I must say that the benefit is very large. From our emails to share and edit documents. To sya the least.

G Suite review by Sahr S.
Sahr S.

"G-Suite is the ultimate productivity tool for many businesses."

What do you like best?

What makes G-Suite so powerful is the connectivity it has to the tools that are on the platform. Our team relies heavily on/uses a combination of Gmail, Sheets, Drive, Docs, Calendar and Hangouts on a daily basis. I also like that it is accessible and very intuitive on mobile devices. On days when I'm not on my desktop, I can access, edit, send, and complete documents in a manner that is user-friendly and not destructive to my productivity. In fact, as the leader that overlooks many divisions, Google Suite enables me to only focus on work some days that can be done from my phone. This allows me not to get too much into the weeds with the creative process, and to trust my team's work. My role becomes more of a leader versus a creator.

What do you dislike?

Just like many web-applications that are hosted in the cloud, you need an internet connection to make it work. Google does offer offline editing of documents, but only when you download the files in advance. Also, as a MacOS user, I find it difficult to sync in a manner that's seamless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google has some very affordable pricing-tiers that can fit any organization. The earlier you get familiar with the tools, the quicker you realize how great of a platform it is. I recommend it for anyone who wants to communicate and collaborate seamlessly with their team.

Google helps us create meaningful work for our clients and our internal team by allowing all of our documents to live in one collaborative space, and for communication to be seamless between team members. This is a great benefit because it saves time and optimizes productivity.

G Suite review by Jon L.
Jon L.

"G Suite is great for collaboration!"

What do you like best?

Allows multiple users to edit docs simultaneously. You can see where each user is editing/contributing. Also auto-save function is excellent. Never have to worry about saving the document. The ability to go back and view previous versions is also great, especially when you’re wanting to compare today’s data in a spreadsheet to last month, quarter, or year. Easy to use, can be shared and edited by anyone with link, even if they aren’t a google user. The ability to use google forms to input data automatically into a spreadsheet is excellent too. Eliminates any sort of “export” or trying to view cumbersome csv files.

What do you dislike?

Google sheets doesn’t have all the same formulas or capabilities as Excel. Makes transferring workbooks difficult. The chart functions in google sheets also aren’t as intuitive. There could be improvement there.

Google slides is the same way when comparing to PowerPoint. I wish there were more theme options and easier way of animating slides and information.

Google docs also is limited compared to Word in formatting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider it! It’s great, and can be even better if you commit to using it entirely. When you use it, Dropbox, and other solutions it can be cumbersome.

We’re using GSuite to do many things. Collaborate on projects, track applicants through on osrdingr process, get data from remote employees through google forms, email, document sharing, cloud storage, track employee placement at remote locations.

G Suite review by Shin C.
Shin C.

"High Potential, But Currently Lacking Key Features"

What do you like best?

G Suite is great in that it offers a wide variety of office- and productivity-related solutions, all under one account.

What do you dislike?

Frustratingly unhelpful support resources. For any given issue, the Google team typically offers their canned response, which very rarely addresses the actual issue. Their "solutions" are analogous to the classic "have you tried restarting your computer?" response from PC tech support services. Which is to say, they only ever suggest the most obvious fixes, all of which have already been attempted and subsequently failed prior to reaching out to Support.

Additionally, the lack of basic features that are included in regular Gmail accounts is extremely frustrating. For example, the Google Assistant (their virtual assistant) cannot access your G Suite calendar. The Google Personalized Feed also has numerous problems working with a G Suite account.*

*This is an example of the first problem (the terrible support). The only solution that the Google team can offer is to have the G Suite account admin enable web apps. This is a fairly obvious first step, and one that most admins will have already taken before asking for support.

See above.

G Suite review by Leanna Cinquanta - E.
Leanna Cinquanta - E.

"Google paved a once-rocky road for our nonprofit"

What do you like best?

in the past 2 yrs I had switched our nonprofit org to FOUR different email providers listed as the top providers of small business email, and the service went from bad to worse. Finally in desperation I switched to Gsuite Exchange email and the entire org has been running smoothly ever since including emails in India. Meanwhile, Drive has solved our collaboration needs and GSuite tech support is the best I've ever seen.

What do you dislike?

Google Drive File Stream, being a new service, is still working out bugs. A patch that will bring back all my JPG thumbnails images is supposed to be released this month....

Team Drive - imported files lose their original date and take on the date of import. Also link sharing to non-GSuite users is not available from Team Drive. Therefore currently the entire otherwise-amazing Team Drive concept is entirely useless to us until these two items are fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Gsuite to any individual, ,business or nonprofit needing smooth low-maintenance system that integrates across multiple platforms and just plain WORKS.

1) Email - great job!

2) Collaboration - GD File Stream - great progress over others - both Onedrive and Dropbox try to force the recipient of the link to log in, which makes their link sharing option useless for us. Google figured out that people who just want to view a file we email to the them do not want to log in in order to view. Thank you!

G Suite review by William W.
William W.

"G Suite makes working on the go easy!"

What do you like best?

G Suite make working on the go easy - you can log in to your email wherever you go as long as you have internet! All your stuff is right where you left it and take advantage of increased security through Google. 2-step verification is very nice to have, it has stopped several hacking attempts to my colleagues accounts. Google docs and Google Sheets collaboration is great! Multiple people can work on one document or spreadsheet at the same time! The chatting (Hangouts) is great too - instead of sending an email you can just chat someone and get a quick response. Google Drive also makes sharing files super easy! And if you make a big mistake on a document, you can revert back to a prior version with that tool as well.

What do you dislike?

The admin panel was a bit daunting, but Google's support really helped us whenever we weren't sure what to do.

Increased/faster communication, better collaboration, and being able to access everything while traveling are huge advantages.

G Suite review by Joshua D.
Joshua D.

"G Suite provides an easy-to-use cloud-hosted platform for organizations of any size."

What do you like best?

The best thing about G Suite is the connectedness of all its components. Moving between documents and services is a snap, and Google Scripts provide even more possibilities for more advanced users. Since it's cloud-based, collaboration is a snap.

What do you dislike?

There are a handful of (somewhat glaring) feature gaps. To name a couple of examples: Gmail doesn't have a simple, baked-in solution for sharing contact lists between users in an organization. Google Docs and Sheets don't provide a native mail merge. Both of these functions are supported by third-party apps (and if you're willing to write the code, you can do definitely the second and probably the first with a custom script) but it seems odd that Google didn't add these features in natively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose here--you can try out almost all of the applications for free as an individual and then decide whether you want to implement it in your organization.

The biggest benefit we've seen as a team with GSuite is the ease of collaboration and the elimination of problems with document versioning.

Personally, I've begun automating more and more tasks with custom scripts through the Google Apps Script platform. The ease of connecting and finding information between documents is excellent.

G Suite review by Ralph R.
Ralph R.

"Very fast access to personal files that can be used to organize your professional life!"

What do you like best?

G Suite is very fast and easy to use. The calendar is great and it really helps you remember what you need to do and when you need to do it. It will sync with your cellular device and make life even more convenient for you. Your notifications will be at your fingertips and they will keep you on-time to all of your meetings and events. One of the features I use the most is google sheets. I can keep track of my employees benefits and rewards through this system. It is very similar to microsoft excel, except in my opinion it is actually easier to use.

What do you dislike?

Some of the mobile apps do not work as well as I would like them to. I prefer to use the applications on a desktop or laptop. That is how they work the best for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using G Suite, I recommend using all of the products together. If you do this, you will definitely get the most out of the software.

G Suite is helping me stay on top of my job as a manager. I am able to keep track of details and information that I need to remember in order to do my job correctly.

G Suite review by Aidan D.
Aidan D.

"Google does office automation: minimalist, focussed, effective"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about G Suite is all the stuff it *doesn't* do. In order to maintain lightness, ease of use and performance, it sacrifices 1,000 features that someone will find useful but which aren't strictly necessary to get business done. If I had to pick a key strength, it's collaboration: G Suite still gives the market leading experience for teams working on common documents.

What do you dislike?

The spartan look and feel can sometimes make you feel like Google hates you. Also there are some frustrating limits on collaboration: if you have more than few people working on a large document (say for a commercial bid) then performance crashes. You end up having to chop documents up into smaller pieces, when impedes productivity considerably.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what is really key to your business, and what is simply empty activity. G Suite enables you to focus on genuine value delivery. Microsoft Office is overdeveloped, encouraging users to ensconce themselves in a world of customisation and repurposed features, masquerading as productivity. If you're moving to G Suite, be prepared for strong resistance from mavericks and luddites.

Getting information recorded, organised, communicated and then binned as quickly as possible. Too many solutions to list. The key benefit is G Suite's collaboration ethos, which enables teams working across locations and time zones to act as one.

G Suite review by Avisha J.
Avisha J.

"That is my primary account for business emails"

What do you like best?

It is the layout of Gmail, which is what I have been used to several years and with my business email I can use this familiar software instead of something new altogether.

What do you dislike?

The price that you have to pay every month. I wouldn't say I dislike it all that much because of it but I wish I didnt have to pay for every email address I add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a must have for your business and without which you cannot use your business email with so much ease and comfort. Nothing new to learn, just gmail's layout with your customised domain address.

It is the basis of my business. My email address with my domain on it. I would be without business if it weren't for GSuite.

G Suite review by Kayla F.
Kayla F.

"G suite for business "

What do you like best?

Easiest business email I’ve setup. All I had to do was verify my domain and I could easily create an email with our domain at the end for all of my employees.

What do you dislike?

The chat box only works when you’re on the screen. I wish there was a way for the chat to be open on the computer at all times, so whenever I send a message everyone receives it no matter what window is open.

We are easily able to share documents and sync calendars. We are an event planning business so having access to all info on our clients is great. Whenever we are unsure about something we also have a discussion board up so anyone in the company can answer allowing the question to be answered as quick as possible.

G Suite review by Jacobo R.
Jacobo R.

"A complete platform for daily office usage and remote working."

What do you like best?

Cloud applications allow working on the go everywhere, dedicated and intuitive mobile apps and good security options for administration. Calendars are easy and fast, intuitive to invite people and share them with your team, plus you can integrate them on other platforms easily. Google Drive (cloud storage) is perfect even with thousands of files.

What do you dislike?

Administrating the whole suite from a mobile device is sometimes challenging due to the apps being very limited and the mobile web interfaces for them sometimes doesn't work properly. Some sub-organizational settings are complex to setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to setup a cloud-based office platform with emails, calendars, and cloud storage, GSuite is the best overall product being offered right now. Easy to setup, maintain and affordable.

A centralized platform for emails with an intuitive and already user-know interface. Video calls with hangouts with calendar invites are easy to setup, and Cloud storage with good sharing options make it easy and secure.

G Suite review by Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.

"I would tell everybody to use G Suite if they aren't already"

What do you like best?

G Suite is quick and easy to use. It is very simple to navigate for people who may not be as comfortable with technology such as myself. I had been used to using Microsoft Office, but when I began using G Suite, I couldn't have been more happy. It is not troublesome to learn a new software, when it is so straightforward and the customer service really is great.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I was hesitant to was creating an account with google because I did not want any of my personal information to be out there. Fortunately there have not been any instances that make me regret my decision.

Recommendations to others considering the product

G Suite saves you time and headaches.

We use G Suite to communicate with one another and to stay on top of tasks.

G Suite review by Jesse S.
Jesse S.

"G Suite is a Powerhouse"

What do you like best?

G Suite is the best online solution for combining document creation and management and file storage. Creating documents from templates works really great. Managing access to files and folders in Drive works extremely well. Access to G Suite on mobile devices is intuitive and editing documents is easy.

Drive has a feature to add documents to multiple folders. I use this all the time.

The ability to have unlimited file storage, picture uploads and backup, and email archival and discovery are additional features that give me peace of mind.

What do you dislike?

G Suite's Docs lacks many of the tools that Microsoft power users may need, but these tools are also missing from Microsoft's online software as well.

I use the email archival and discovery often, but wish that user data could be retained even after deleting the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare G Suite with both Office 365 and Zoho to see which full set of products meets the majority of your needs. Remember that working in the cloud is much different than just storing documents in the cloud. You will need a large and stable Internet connection.

Creating documents from templates helps standardize documentation.

Forms are easily stored in folders and can be printed when needed rather than printed before hand and then discarded when the form changes.

Scripts make Sheets even more powerful. The ability to name documents and collect data automatically saves a lot of time.

G Suite review by Mandar P.
Mandar P.

"Google for Business"

What do you like best?

Gsuite is developed by Google a brand with no compromise, Below are the apps which I use everyday life.

Google Docs as online Document Editor, Google Sheets as Online Spreadsheet editorial manager, Google Slides as Online Presentation Editor, Google Forms as Online Forms gateway, Google Vault as an Online server which can hold, hold, pursuit and fare information google Chats, Meet and some more

What do you dislike?

Google should provide earlier pricing module like free for 2 - 3 users and then you can pay for additional users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want accurate uptime and no emails should be missed you can opt for Gsuite.

Gsuite has changed my business life and increase my goal.

G Suite review by Mairina V.
Mairina V.

"Excellent package of tools to make your organization more efficient!"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent package of tools, where each one contributes a value for our management in an organization.

Particularly I use email, calendar, sites, keep, hangouts meet, forms, documents, presentations, spreadsheets, chat, hangouts.

What I like the most is the collaborative value of each of the tools, that is, if I want to edit a document of any kind, I can share it to promote editing in collaboration with my team.

Another goodness that I would add from this powerful toolkit is that it allows you to customize your company's domain and distribute mail accounts to the entire organization

What do you dislike?

I would like to manage the storage of each user, currently each user is autonomous of their storage, but often from the point of view of administrator it is necessary to be able to access this content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended, very easy to implement and administer.

It is very useful in the organizational environment.

I think the costs of creating additional email accounts and storage costs are excellent.

My experience has been very beneficial with this package, our standard is use of the different tools that this solution integrates for companies, particularly you can increase each user's storage capacities, you can create according to your unlimited packages mail accounts with your Custom domain, you can make use of hangouts meet for video conferencing, among others.

Within the organization where I am, the communication and collaboration of the team is promoted to contribute to a document or a process. It has allowed us countless advantages such as access to emails, integrate calendars, assign activities and tasks, share internal documents, daily meetings are held by hangouts meet.

I recommend 100% to all organizations.

G Suite review by Nick R.
Nick R.

"Easy Administration"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of managing accounts, institution of 2FA, and included mobile device management have made administering an email and office suite for over 90 users less time consuming than we could have imagined. The ease of instituting 2FA was welcome and has contributed to much greater security across our business.

What do you dislike?

After using this suite for over 5 years there really isn't anything I dislike. There are some quirks and things I would like to see changed though. One is contact sharing. We had to purchase an app in the G Suite Marketplace to handle this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend not going with a third-party reseller and purchasing directly from Google. It is somewhat difficult to switch and third-parties tend to just add things you don't need into the suite.

Document sharing has been greatly simplified across all of our users. Drive has nearly eliminated the use of our file server.

G Suite review by Matthew H.
Matthew H.

"Great suite for my business"

What do you like best?

This is a great suite of tools for my business. We utilize many of the features and is definitely worth the price. The admin portal makes it very easy to manage and connect everything. The security tools and the access is also very easy. Much better than other products that we tried such as Amazon workmail.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I found difficult was the data migration to get everything migrated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an email/company office suite this is the product to go with. I shopped around. Additionally, you can connect many other different extensions and products to G Suite.

One easy portal for all business tools. Email, document management. calendar, chat, and groups. We use the whole suite.

G Suite review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"GSuite saved my classroom "

What do you like best?

It is super quick to share information between colleagues regardless of location. I can collaborate with people who are in offices on the other side of town yet we can complete the same project on G Suite.

What do you dislike?

I have to find add ons for features that I love and have available on Office. Formatting a document the way I want can be a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We love having the GSuite. I love being able to type in a persons name and be able to share a file, send an email.

We are no longer limited to what we store on our computer. I can share an idea at a conference and if someone wants to know what it looks like or would like access I can email it from my phone because all my files are on the Suite.

G Suite review by Marlin C.
Marlin C.

"I don't know what we'd do without G Suite"

What do you like best?

The power of Google applications for our entire business. We have the reliability and trust of Google on our backs. Everyone is on the same page, collaborating on Docs and Sheets. Drive acts as our company file directory so everything is on hand rather we're on the beach or at our desk and with unlimited storage, you just can't beat it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes new features are rolled out to normal gmail customers first and G Suite can take a bit longer to get access. It does cost money, if you have a large team it'll add up if you've never paid for email before. Just remember you're getting way more than just email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many of our other applications have the ability to login with Google so we don't have to remember a handful of logins. This feature alone has been huge in helping everyone out during software migrations.

Provides email, collaboration, and document management for our business. Before using G Suite, we emailed documents back and forth to get a final draft. Now it's done using one document and worked on by multiple people at the same time.

G Suite review by Moyinoluwa A.
Moyinoluwa A.

"All my Google apps. on a plate."

What do you like best?

Gsuite gives me easy access to all of my loved Google apps and I majorly use the mobile app. more as it has been helpful with the following ';

Easy registration - Google plus has removed the need for me to memorize multiple passwords for my favorite website. By registering on my favorite websites ,with my G-plus account , I have eliminated the burden of having to remember multiple passwords and usernames.

Collaboration - Google doc has made it easy for me to still work on documentations with my colleagues ,even when I am out of the office environment. It is a real time safer and has improved the quality of documentations in the office ,as we now have groups collaborating on documentations as against a single individual.

Free calls - I use Google hangout to connect via video conferencing with my team ,and everyone on my business network from wherever I may be and across my smartphone ,tablet and pc. Using hangout I am able to make free calls to select phone numbers within the united states.

What do you dislike?

Gsuite is a blessing for me. My only complaint has to do with the poor support level I get using Gsuite. On the few occasions ,I have tried contacting them for assistance on navigating issues faced using this program , I get a canned response and this is a poor way to support customers.

Gsuite aids me in almost every facet of my business life. With Gsuite ,I am able to collaborate on documentations behind my pc and while on the move , I get to stay connected with my social circle via G-plus , I can start a video conference with my colleagues at work ,in a matter of seconds. While ensuring my most important office files and documents are backed up on Google drive ,from where I can access them every minute of the day ,and everyday of the week.

G Suite review by Barry B.
Barry B.

"No "brainer" communicatons"

What do you like best?

I use G-suite to provide web pages and E-mail to several of my companies. I like it since it is simple, easy to use and accessible as long as you are connected. I also like not having to host a "power sucking alien" in my home like I used to have to do. I no longer have to worry about SPAM filtering, DNS server offline or slow etc. etc.

What do you dislike?

The 15gB restriction cramps my style having to pay for it ;-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. In most cases it's free!

Client E-mail and communication. I don't have to worry if the power is on, the Internet is up and all the servers are running in order for customers or organizational leaders to communicate.

G Suite review by Samuel O.
Samuel O.

"Gsuite is like a virtual office."

What do you like best?

Using my Google+ account ,I am able to to log into different websites I use on a daily basis,without the need to type in my password directly. I am also able to access multiple emails from just one place,all thanks to Gsuite.

It is a perfect tool for mobility , thus I am able to get some of my office work done even while on the move.

What do you dislike?

On various occasions ,Google takes me through different pages before I am able to get access to my account.While I understand Google does these things to ensure my safety ,it can sometimes be a frusutrating experience ,especially when I am in a haste.

Gsuite is my virtual office .From Gsuite ,I can check and send emails , I can open my office files to edit and share them .I am able to talk with colleagues via hangout. Gsuite is just fantastic.

G Suite review by Abbey  T.
Abbey T.

"Terrible experience"

What do you like best?

Nothing. Getting G Suite may work for some but if you're not a tech guru then don't bother. Maybe it's good for mails only BUT DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR URL HERE.

What do you dislike?

If you purchase your URL through GSuite, they can provide absolutely NO support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it to buy a URL, rather purchase directly from the domain host (like go daddy) as they can actually support you. All G Suite can do is facilitate the purchase and nothing thereafter so you'll just get sent from one person to the next.

very few - 72 hours later, I'm still trying to get my website live- have been on the phone to GoDaddy, been on the GSuite chat twice, emailed the 24/7 US based (too bad if you're based elsewhere) support from GoDaddy and my website is still not live.

G Suite review by User in Computer Software

"Cloud software that just works."

What do you like best?

Let's be honest, shall we? Software that just works (to steal a phrase from Apple) isn't just useful for getting stuff done, it's essential to the user experience. For the most part, Google has this nailed. Sure, any platform will have the odd issue here and there, but there's a reason so many companies use G Suite to enable collaboration: multiple people working on a document or spreadsheet at the same time? You got it! The ability to quickly and easily share docs, files, sync calendars, etc. -- but WITHOUT the crashes and hangups in so many other systems -- is a breath of fresh air.

What do you dislike?

There is something to be said for desktop apps rather than running everything through a browser. I know, I know, that's not the 2017 way... but compared with Google Docs, other software (that rhymes with "Bird," for instance) has a lot more functionality -- despite the fact that the SaaS part of said competing company's platform functions rather poorly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly, compare with Microsoft OneDrive. While Microsoft's UX/UI and bugginess frustrates me, it does probably come with more full-featured software that would be worth evaluating if making an X or Y decision.

Doc sharing and collaboration, need I say more? We don't use the calendar feature, but it's so, so helpful to quickly fire up a spreadsheet or doc, collect ideas, be able to have multiple people editing at the same time and know it's going to work the way I want it to.

G Suite review by User

"Everything you need to keep your business organized, everywhere it goes"

What do you like best?

Easily accessible from basically any device. I have my work email on my phone, I use the drive there as well, and the calendar. On my iPad, I also use Chrome and have access to all my open tabs when I'm away from my work computer. We all share docs and keep company data tamed through the G Suite. It's the way to go.

What do you dislike?

Some things are a little clunky at times, but it's just another process to learn. I wish maps integration was a little more intuitive - I create maps for work and business travel and like to populate them with businesses and such and trying to share is difficult at times. It seems like they've forgotten to work on this aspect of the suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Changing from one to another if you have a heavy database can take some time, so make sure everyone is on board if/when you switch over.

It's making our company more dynamic in that we all are able to access what we need even when we're not on campus, and it gives us this option at an affordable price. More eyes on more documents, better understanding of what each person has done, easier to schedule appointments and meetings, etc.

G Suite review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"NEVER BUY ANYTHING GOOGLE AND STAY AWAY FROM G SUITE"

What do you like best?

Nothing ... If you are using Microsoft Outlook to email then buy Microsoft 365 instead. it's seamless and is not buggy. G Suite provides no benefits.

What do you dislike?

Everything. Especially when they deleted my app information upon cancelling the subscription with them. I lost all contacts and photos under my email account. Once you add GSuite to a free account you will no longer be using the app under the free account but under Gsuite. Once a subscription is cancelled it will delete all info in every google product and you will not be able to retreive it back!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT RELY ON CLOUD SUPPORT AT ALL AND REMEMBER TO USE ANOTHER BACKUP METHOD PRIOR TO CANCELLING ANYTHING WITH GOOGLE. BEFORE CANCELLING BEWARE TO BACKUP EVERY GOOGLE PRODUCT INFO STORED (I.E. CONTACTS, CALENDAR INFO, PHOTOS, GOOGLE DRIVE ETC.) ALL WILL BE LOST UPON CANCELLING SUBSCRIPTION.

GSuite was nothing but a headache. No problems were solved with G Suite ... it only caused problems.

G Suite review by Gerard G.
Gerard G.

"SItes? Google!"

What do you like best?

Con este software, podemos hacer que sea fácil exhibir el trabajo de nuestro equipo, con un acceso simple a todo nuestro contenido, una carpeta de unidad, documentos o un calendario colectivo. Simple de entender todas las herramientas de trabajo que nos hace ser más creativos.

What do you dislike?

No sé cómo puedo decir mal sobre el programa que me gusta. Gracias a Dios que todo el proceso es lo suficientemente claro como para entenderlo y funcionar mejor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its good.

El software es realmente muy bueno. Tendrá la capacidad de que sus múltiples equipos de trabajo puedan trabajar al mismo tiempo. Además, todos tus cambios se guardan automáticamente. Puede mantener todo su trabajo directamente en un espacio con acceso seguro desde su teléfono, computadora o tableta. Defienda la información de su empresa con seguridad.

G Suite review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"G Suite"

What do you like best?

Love that everything is in the cloud. Would much rather administer G Suite than Outlook. Myself and most other users are already very comfortable using Gmail and other tools from their personal life. Love the ability to collaborate in real time in Google Drive.

What do you dislike?

There could be more ability to take action on user accounts as an administrator as well as better tracking/reporting. Google Drive can be confusing for some users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want business email and collaboration in the cloud - G Suite is the way to go.

We had to move off an old email system to a new one (either G Suite or Outlook). G Suite is much better than our old system in every way - speed, stability, integrations, etc.

G Suite review by Lisa W.
Lisa W.

"Incredible value and versatility"

What do you like best?

Cloud-based email and calendar with mobile access. Incredibly comprehensive feature set. Very easy set-up. Real-time collaboration. Ability to collaborate inside and outside the organization. $5/month/seat is one of the lowest rates going for cloud software.

What do you dislike?

Some products are a little stale, but they've been catching up with improvements to Sites and now Calendar. Many features found in Microsoft Office are lacking in their Google counterparts. Google Drive organization structure, especially with sharing involved, can be very confusing. Can't transfer ownership of documents from one organization to another - a huge drawback for agencies and contractors.

Many - including: Mobile email. Collaboration. File sharing. Version control.

G Suite review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Extremely flexible and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The best feature of G Suite is that of collaboration. All documents and services are available through permalinks which are extremely useful in referencing something. All of the main document types, Docs, Sheets and Slides offer live multi-user updating. This means that your entire team can edit a document at the same time. This has been a fantastic boost to productivity.

What do you dislike?

The feature set of Docs and Sheets is smaller than that of Microsoft Office when it comes to formatting options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get used to the idea of editing a single document instead of creating multiple copies of documents and sending as attachments.

Do not let the simplified feature set fool you. The benefits far outweigh the formatting limitations.

We are trying to manage our documents by using single files that are shared instead of emailing multiple versions of files as attachments. We are also trying to lower the operating costs of desktops and laptops by moving office applications to the cloud.

G Suite review by Pierpaolo L.
Pierpaolo L.

"Great platform for office needs"

What do you like best?

Compatibility with any existing device, fantastic reliability (never experienced a downtime) and great tools to cooperate with colleagues and third parties with tools utilized commonly by private users as well (gmail and calendar in particular).

Great support provided by the support team, easy and quick to contact.

What do you dislike?

Sometime administration may be not intuitive and complex.

Office suite less user friendly and lacking some feature compared to Microsoft's one

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best platform for business email and calendars management; very easy and quick to setup and go live

Centralized email and calendars in a single reliable platform; other features utilized time by time

G Suite review by Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.

"Gsuite is our clinic's best friend."

What do you like best?

Google Suite enable us work faster and efficiently on official projects via real-time remote collaboration ; eliminating the need to save, download or email documents .

What do you dislike?

Most Google suite solutions come with limited capability when compared with their alternatives (albeit all Gsuite solutions are free).As an instance ; Google sheet has got limitations in terms of using advanced functions , in comparism with Microsoft Excel.

G suite is used by all everyone at our therapy centre. It enable all staffs to communicate with one another in real time ,either via email ,chat ,voice call or video conference. While also providing us with the means to collaborate with one another on official documentations and share easily with other staff of interest.

G Suite review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Incredible Tool for Small Business Growth"

What do you like best?

I have been using this tool from Google in all of it's forms since inception. It has been an incredible help for me as a small business owner. The price point for what Google delivers is incomparable.

What do you dislike?

If anything, it would be that it is growing and expanding faster than I can keep up with. I have to remind myself to log in and see what new tools and apps are available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up with it - it is growing and changing quickly

My number one is the business email. I first signed up a few years ago only looking for a business email solution. Since then it has grown to combine a number of my Google tools like Drive, Docs, business calendar

G Suite review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Lose things in sync"

What do you like best?

The ability to use both GMail and Outlook is powerful. Gmail is great for travel access - when you don’t have solid internet, you can usually get to your emails on the basic version. Integrating it with Outlook give you the power of one of the most widely used platforms in business.

What do you dislike?

The ability to create categories in Outlook and have them translated to labels in Gmail is great - but they hardly ever sync correctly and inevitably throw errors

As mentioned above, taking advantage of the power available in the Microsoft Office tools is a must; G Suite allows for the integration and syncing of this information to a more mobile platform better suited for teams in diverse locations.

G Suite review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Great for a non-profit with not overly complex needs"

What do you like best?

The app available for general and security management are great. Being that it's google allowing multiple forms of authentication is another plus. The reports(audit) feature is understandable.Has typical admin features don't expect MS exchange.

What do you dislike?

The one thing about email groups is that the data sent is public by default. I do not enjoy the color scheme at all times of day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a list of questions of what your needs are, how many people in your company, and current trajectory.

Email & data storage. We(mostly IT) needed a way to manage accounts and sharing information securely. Most importantly it had to be simple enough to minimize time spent on setup of accounts.

It suites a small non-profit

G Suite review by Dorothy K.
Dorothy K.

"G-suite the way to go for virtual environments"

What do you like best?

I've been using G-suite for 5 years exclusively now as I've been working with a 100% virtual company. I really appreciate the flexibility of the platform as well as being in the sharing documents and workspaces without having to be in zoom or joinme. It's far easier and available.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel like it could be more secure or I could have evidence of that security.

Sharing files in a virtual environment. Google-chat. I was running a 7 person department across 5 states using entirely g-suite and it worked great.

G Suite review by Brett D.
Brett D.

"Used across entire organization"

What do you like best?

We love the unified ability to collaborate across multiple locations

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about it, except the time out in the admin panel. When I am working in the admin panel and leave it for a few minutes, it times out and I then have to log back in, upon which it does not return me to the place I was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out and see if there is a trial to make sure it fits the needs of your organization.

We implemented this to solve collaboration issues between multiple continents. We have several sites in Ireland, Romania, The Philippines, and the US

G Suite review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Helps Keep Work and Personal Separated "

What do you like best?

I like gmail overall, but use gsuite to keep my personal life separated from work. I also enjoy the expanded Drive space.

What do you dislike?

That I can't easily move content from one calendar to another and sometimes switching between google accounts can be clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setting up the admin and backend of the application is the easy part, for me moving my existing email from personal gmail to g suite was a little tricky. Just be prepared for that and make sure you have all of your emails like service@company.com moved over too.

Keeping my work emails separate has make managing tasks more streamlined for me. Initially I just wanted to keep work/home life separated, but it's made me more organized.

G Suite review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Makes Emailing and Calendar Invites so Easy"

What do you like best?

The company email integration to Gmail has been nothing but wonderful. We tried to do some POP3 email account linkage in the past, but it was becoming a major headache. Also, calendar invites are a breeze now as well.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything that we dislike yet. We have only been using it for a handful of months now and haven't noticed anything worth mentioning here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the right move for smaller to mid-size businesses when considering the low cost.

Email, calendars, and email groups don't have to be worried about anymore. We haven't tapped into Google Drive much yet, because we use another program for file sharing and collaboration, but that could potentially be another benefit.

G Suite review by Barbara B.
Barbara B.

"G Suite Keeps us Connected and Productive"

What do you like best?

Everything integrates with my Android phone - I can literally work anywhere in the world.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit tricky for old-school Microsoft users

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll need to look through some of the training/tutorial documents on GSuite before implementing to ensure proper setup, especially if implementing for a large team.

Connecting a virtual office with employees on 2 different continents in 4 different locations. We use email, document collaboration, document storage, and calendaring

G Suite review by Cristine D.
Cristine D.

"Google Apps are growing on me!"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate that the apps automatically save your work as you go. There's no fear of accidentally closing a screen and losing all of your work. Also, it's very easy to collaborate in real time, very helpful for group projects or working on documents with a team that's remote.

What do you dislike?

The Docs and Sheets apps don't have all of the functionality that I'm used to in Microsoft products. Ex.: there are limited options for text formatting; document layouts; and editing columns, rows, and cells in spreadsheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a no-risk set of tools that may meet your needs for easy virtual collaboration with team members.

This solves the problem of file sharing and collaborating with team members. It's easier to work with team members and share notes on various files as projects progress.

G Suite review by Derek R.
Derek R.

"Google apps have some of the best apps, but also really need to work on others."

What do you like best?

Gmail is pretty much the perfect email client, and I'm sure most of you have used it. Either for your personal email, work email, or school email.

Everything is customizable, which means you can make it just how you like it. You even get themes to customize the background and the text and stuff. They recently added CSS support for custom themes that you write yourself.

Google Docs is pretty much the only online office suite, so I can't find any reason not to recommend it. Good collaboration tools, easy to use, etc. It's a Google product, it works.

What do you dislike?

Google Code is being shutdown, so that kind of sucks for people who want to save those projects. I had to spend probably a month exporting projects and converting them to GitHub. Most of them are working properly, but unfortunately, some are having issues. This is a minor complaint though, since projects without any updates were most likely dead anyway. I did save all the Wii homebrew and emulators, which was the most important thing to me.

I don't use Google Calendar, because I usually just remember things. Heh.

But I must say, it is somewhat difficult to get use to and is a little convoluted. Getting rid of stuff posted by friends or stuff that Google just put there is also more difficult than it should be. Minor complaint, though.

Hangouts is OK, but for me I prefer Skype. Not really a dislike so much as something else is better. Google Hangouts would be better if it supported some of the same stuff that Skype does (file transfer, etc.). Minor complaint, more like personal preference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend anybody switch to Google apps, depending on what you are switching from.

From any other email client, Gmail is such a breath of fresh air compared to Yahoo, Hotmail, Live mail, or AOL (yes, people still use AOL email addresses). It doesn't yet support some privacy and security features found in other, privacy-oriented email services. Google has said they will support some of those features in 2016, though.

I can't think of a reason not to switch to Google Docs if you have a business or something. I'm not really aware of any decent alternatives, and Google Docs is free and really flexible.

Google+ is eventually going to be removed from being required to use YouTube, so when that happens I will probably not use Google+ for YouTube. I will probably still use it for keeping up with some of my friends, since some of them are more active on Google+.

Speaking of YouTube, YouTube is probably both the best video sharing service and the one that needs the most work. It's great in it's ease of use, customizability, and flexible options are hard to beat. On the other hand, YouTube support is non-existent, and YouTube's DMCA take down policy/community guidelines policy is downright offensive at times. If you are coming from a lesser known video sharing service you should probably switch, but if you do, just be sure to have all of your videos backed up somewhere.

Google Code is being shutdown, but at the time, I think it was way better than CodePlex or BitBucket (I have used all of the services). Not much else to say, except switch to GitHub. I have a review of GitHub, which you can see here:

Businesses already widely use Google products, but if you haven't you really should.

The benefits outweigh any minor complaints that I or anybody else has.

You should switch, it makes sense from a business perspective because Google tools are very stable, and can handle many large workloads.

I use Google apps all the time and I have never wished I wasn't. If your company wants to increase productivity then you should switch. Not much else to say, really. :D

G Suite review by Christian V.
Christian V.

"All-in-one solution for every platform; love it!"

What do you like best?

Accessibility, easy interface and the possibilities of add-ons. I like having 1 account for all my office tools and the possibility to work from every device whilst I know that Google has their/my privacy and security covered.

What do you dislike?

At some features, downloading and uploading a file is still a necessity (instead of pasting the URL or choose from Google Photos)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, you'll never go back. Knowing that you would never have to worry (again) if you have to install, save or update anything will make you never want anything else.

Saving money, MDM/BYOD, 24/7 back-up, collaboration and communication. With G Suite, I never have to worry if I can access (all) my files.

G Suite review by Jacob W.
Jacob W.

"Really good for so many things"

What do you like best?

We use g-suite for many business purposes but the best is probably Google Drive for document sharing

What do you dislike?

Google Drive gets confusing with sharing permissions sometimes and its hard to tell if a file is public, private or invite only, also it does not have features like Dropbox where you can expire links

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its good and fair pricing for Drive, Gmail apps and most G-Suite stuff its the best out there at a very cheap price especially compared to single item competitors like dropbox

Many but the best is google drive for sharing confidential documents between team members in a quick and easy way

G Suite review by Dan J.
Dan J.
View Original

"Terrible! Suspended account twice in 2 weeks for no good reason!"

What do you like best?

Really like google docs, makes it so much easier to share documents with my staff

What do you dislike?

Thay have suspended my account twice in two weeks for "Suspected Phishing" i have done no such thing. They suspend the account before they even look into the flag... I have even verified the email wth a verified domain signature. Not good!

Gives me greater organization abilities...

G Suite review by Ray M.
Ray M.

"Excellent value. Great customer service."

What do you like best?

I was so shocked with the level of support that Google provided for how little we actually pay for the Google services.

We have had an absolutely phenominal experience with Google Apps for Work.

What do you dislike?

Online gmail interface is not ideal as we were all accustomed to working on Outlook - we would prefer the most recent message to be on top.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are managing your own email and data storage on your own servers or your website servers, consider switching to Google Apps for Work. Relatively easy transition and much more efficient.

Integration with our CRM system so our calendars and email all all updated across all our various users devices and linked to specific customer/contact records.

G Suite review by Sarah G.
Sarah G.

"Good all-in-one solution for professional documents"

What do you like best?

Everything integrates seamlessly, so you can write a document or create a spreadsheet in drive, share it via gmail, and schedule a meeting to talk about it via Google Calendar.

What do you dislike?

You do need to download extra extensions to edit anything offline, so it's hard to get work done when you aren't connected to wifi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! The collaboration features absolutely cannot be beaten.

Everything - we use it for our email, calendar, and document creation and collaboration.

G Suite review by Gurusharan S.
Gurusharan S.

"All Google Apps Customized for you organisatio"

What do you like best?

G Suite lets you have a customized version of all google applications say Gmail, Drive. Docs with your organisations logo on it. You can login into google with your business email. You no longer need to have separate SMTP server, you can directly use G-mail. You will get all the features of a google account as per your need.

What do you dislike?

Only a limited customizations are available, the basic look and feel is same as google. It is cheaper, pricing is moderate.

It is awsome every business organisation should must have G-Suite.

G Suite review by User in Newspapers
User in Newspapers

"Excellent collaboration, some limited capabilities"

What do you like best?

I love how collaborative the G Suite is. It is easy to use, incredibly accessible, and unmatched in its ability to work collaboratively and share information.

What do you dislike?

There are some limited capabilities, especially if you are coming from a data background that primarily uses programs like Excel. Excel's capabilities are incredibly vast, and G Suite doesn't capture all of those things completely. It is a little bit more difficult to easily customize things in the same way that Excel does.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try if you are working as a team and need a way to communicate and work collaboratively. I haven't found a software I prefer better for collaborative work solutions.

Writing collaborative proposals, writing a Standard Operating Procedure manual as a team, sharing benchmark data and tracking incoming money across people and teams.

G Suite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"The G is Pretty Sweet"

What do you like best?

Everything in one Google Domain. Sites, emails, spreadsheets, docs, calendars, groups and conferencing! It's great to have it all in one place. Real time collaboration is great.

What do you dislike?

We rely too heavily on the G suite at times, and sometimes permssion settings can be really frustrating to manage. Especially if there is

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something for collaboration, this is great. What it doesn't do though, is organize these things. There are other softwares out there that allow for collaboration as part of actual projects. Stand alone docs are great. Permission setting is easy, but needs to be watched.

Version control!! Rather than having to send iteration after iteration back and forth betwen colleagues, we have the ability to see what updates people have made on working documents, and collaborate real-time on things! It's great!!

G Suite review by Steven C.
Steven C.

"Easy Administration, good for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Easily nearby from essentially any expedient. I have my work email on my phone, I use the drive there as well. On my iPad, I also use Chrome and have access to all my open tabs when I'm away from my work processor. We all share docs and keep business data tamed finished the GSuite. It's the way to go.

What do you dislike?

Sometime administration and direction may be not instinctive and more complex than expected.

Everything! We use it for our email, Calendar and text formation and collaboration.

G Suite review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Google Apps - Great for Collaboration - Some Challenges with Document/Folder Structures"

What do you like best?

The comment feature in docs and sheets is a great way to collaborate with others. You can also easily access documents via email that others have shared with you. The performance speed of the apps are really good .

What do you dislike?

The biggest thing we struggle with is the folder/file/document management strategy. It's a bit of a free for all and it can be a challenged to actually go back and find documents one worked on. Also, even the search feature doesn't always return the best results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how you may need to also use Dropbox or Box for archiving.

Work on documents/files collaboratively. Share documents with the right people.

G Suite review by Administrator

"G Suite changed the way I work forever!"

What do you like best?

I'm not sure I'm able to pick a single feature I like most, but if I have to, I'd say this would be integration between all G Suite products and Apps Script, which is kind of the glue to make G Suite work the way I like.

What do you dislike?

I'm a G Suite users since the time it was called Google for your domain and I've been seeing constant improvement to all products and features. Keeping up with all the changes can sometimes be challenging... but I'm not complaining!!

Our entire business runs n G Suite since day 1. I'm pretty sure we can't work without it. Specially, collaboration levels are huge: from Meet to several people editing a document online at the same time.

G Suite review by Peter Z.
Peter Z.

"Much preferred over MS Office"

What do you like best?

Love that everything is web-based, making it really easy to login from anywhere on any device.

What do you dislike?

I have encountered some bugs with the meeting replies in calendar invites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a fear of leaving MS Office behind but I've done it and for over a year haven't had any problems.

Internal and external communication and document storage.

G Suite review by Lisa W.
Lisa W.

"Great value, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up. Start with very robust email that works with any client, then expand to other features as needed.

What do you dislike?

The administration functions and default settings can be overkill for really small organizations. Email aliases are a little clunky.

Cloud-based email with easy mobile access for small companies, including multiple domains.

G Suite review by Consultant in Design
Consultant in Design

"It's a great way to set a strong foundation for your business."

What do you like best?

How easy and inexpensive the tools are! The functionality is amazing as well.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better phone capabilities. Granted, using (any form of) Sheets on a phone is a complex task in itself. I have a Pixel 2 and just wish it was easier to use some of the apps on my phone. They are easier than most but I would love to be solely mobile soon.

Email, Collaborative working (docs, sheets, etc.), Surveys, Video Conferencing...you name it. It has a solution for most business problems.

G Suite review by User in Financial Services

"Business system in a box"

What do you like best?

G Suite gives me all the functionality I need to run my business, without the costly overheads of email servers etc

What do you dislike?

The functionality is not up to the level that I had with Outlook running with an Exchange Server.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research the functionality and consider what you use currently and whether you would have those features or can live without them.

Test it on alongside your current software before making the leap as it would not be easy to switch back and fore.

Running an email domain without the cost of an Exchange Server

G Suite review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Gsuite = Gscam"

What do you like best?

Nothing - overpriced and others do it for less if not free

What do you dislike?

Their affiliation with squarespace and lack of information makes gsuite a scam. No real explanation and the user gets trapped into a payment you had no idea they were making. No chance for a refund, or a credit. Useless company and not customer driven. To the freelancer, its a scam and its useless. Stick with your own email service through your hosting. Its easier, and honest. GSUITE is a cash grab service with not customer loyalty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't use it

There are no benefits. Gsuite offers services that other give away, or much cheaper. Just use your hosting.

G Suite review by Carl S.
Carl S.

"Excellent Option for Small Business"

What do you like best?

Easy of training and sharing between products within the Google environment. Ongoing, meaningful updates to products. It just keeps getting better.

What do you dislike?

For clients that require deliverables in MS Office format, there remain some conversion issues.

We moved away from Outlook before Microsoft moved to the cloud. That solved our storage issues for email and saved us a bunch in new on-site networked drives.

G Suite review by Administrator in Computer Software

" G Suite Review"

What do you like best?

G Suite is an extremely powerful online suite of tools for work. I love the integrations, the interface, and the powerful admin panel.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that to use G Suite, a member outside of the team must have a gmail account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

We use G Suite as our main email and storage client. The suite is extremely versatile as we can build and share files, product specification documents, and other information very easily to other members of the team. The slack integration is also quite good.

G Suite review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Easy way to get custom email"

What do you like best?

I pay around $4 a month to get a customized email that is integrated with gmail. Because I use the gmail platform for my personal accounts, it's very easy to work with my business account as well.

What do you dislike?

I would like for it to be free, but hey, who wouldn't, right? But, honestly for $4 a month, to have my own email address pointed directly at my website, it's a nice perk. I also don't feel limited in the size and capacity and I can use google docs seamlessly with it.

It makes me look a lot more professional when I have a customized email, referencing my domain. I think it may also drive people to check out my blog who otherwise wouldn't have known it existed.

G Suite review by Courtney Q.
Courtney Q.

"One platform for all of your needs"

What do you like best?

How the diffferent parts of the platform work together efficiently and with time saving features

What do you dislike?

I wish that Gmail had a draft feature like the other GSuite platforms

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Communication, scheduling, task lists, project management

G Suite review by Chris D.
Chris D.

"G Suite: Excellent Platform for Business email, docs, calendar, etc"

What do you like best?

Google products just work so well together. All of my email, documents, calendar synced and backed up in the same place and all on the cloud, it's awesome!

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I don't like, nothing really stands out. Everything just works seamlessly together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait, just move to it. Setup was easy and migrating email and docs from Godaddy to G Suites was a breeze!

Online backup of all of our business docs, forms, files, images, email, etc.

G Suite review by Caroline A.
Caroline A.

"Use GSuite to keep everything organized"

What do you like best?

I love that I can create an email address based on my website domain - it makes everything look so much more professional. The interface is really easy to use and I love all the extras that gsuite offers like saving email templates and shortcuts.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike anything, but would love for more tips on how to get the most out of gsuite. Sometimes it can be overwhelming because it does so much.

Client organization and emails all in one place - the spam filter is also great.

G Suite review by Meihol J.
Meihol J.

"Superb software "

What do you like best?

Emails forms and chat and many more features

What do you dislike?

Sites i dont like because I have not learned. Presentation I dont like, PowerPoint is a best tool then it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best choice for cloud base office+email solution with lots of features. Video conferencing is also great tool.

I am stick to it forever.

Communication

G Suite review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"Sweet G Suite"

What do you like best?

If you are reading this review about G Suite then you must be a very skeptical person. Google nailed it with G suite. It is easy to use the admin functions and the mobile app is amazing!

What do you dislike?

Frankly not much. It is so easy to use. I cant think of a thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! You're more than likely already used to using gmail, and this is identical so just go with it!!

Email, note collaboration, calendars, company directory.

G Suite review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Modern software ahead of its time"

What do you like best?

All the products within G Suite under one subscription per user

What do you dislike?

That Google Hangouts can be linked to an employee's personal email account. Would like to have work and personal segregated

Recommendations to others considering the product

G Suite offers many services - be sure you are paying for the right level of service

The ability to share Google docs and have many users make their additions and edits at the same time. The benefit being by not having to email revisions constantly

G Suite review by Joshua S.
Joshua S.

"The go-to online business suite for startups and small biz"

What do you like best?

The omnipresence of google, never having to fear that the platform will fold or become irrelevant

What do you dislike?

A bit tricky to set up. Also, I get asked to setup Gsuite a lot on behalf of other client businesses. It would be nice to have a better integration for an admin outside of an organization to set it up for another business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the google support pages. They are very helpful before setting up or when making the decision to use.

Allows to have proprietary email address and URL connected to any business. Enables the ability to conduct all aspects of business development and communications from anywhere.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that our English teachers--or any teacher who assigns papers or essays--can have the assignments easily shared with them, and can just as easily give their feedback.

What do you dislike?

It's not as robust for our math department as Microsoft Word or Powerpoint. They have to jump through a few more hoops to get equations and stuff in there.

Ease of email and calendar management, and sharing of documents and necessary files.

G Suite review by User in Computer Software

"Perfect Collection of Essential Apps"

What do you like best?

G-Suite includes essential tools for communication ,storage , collaboration and administration tools.

This is a truly cloud based business solution , Business Gmail supports IMAP, POP & POP , manageble easily from a mobile phone. User management and customization section is so powerful and easily manageable.

What do you dislike?

Traditional POP Email Clients faces issue to sync emails in all devices. No option to import .pst files directly into G-suite email (gmail )

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple and user friendly Email Communication and file collaboration app , G-Suite certainly would be a best choice,

We are using Gmail for our domain based email communication . It has reduced our 60% emailing burden with easy file sharing collaboration tools.

G Suite review by Administrator

"I am totally dissatisfied with GSUITE"

What do you like best?

We signed up for a trial of GSuite and decided against it due to the cost, and when we ended the trial before the 14 days were up, because we had as one of our emails the email that was associated with our My Business and Adwords Google deleted EVERYTHING. Beware.

What do you dislike?

I totally dislike that google is so incompetent that when you end a TRIAL product they delete your whole google profile, maps, my business, and adwords. Its crazy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dont use your main google email if you ever intend changing to another email host as you will have your whole google profile unceremoniously deleted.

None we aren't using it and wont be.

G Suite review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Fantastic service. I recommend all my clients."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, setup and integration. It works very well and with everything.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. I can't think of anything bad to say

No more managing email servers, fixing issues. Saves so much time and work

G Suite review by Precious U.
Precious U.

"I better organize my daily activity."

What do you like best?

Gsuite gives me access to my most important Google services and tools all from one place and under a single Gmail account.

It has made it easy for my to better organize ,manage my daily work activity.

What do you dislike?

I wish I am allowed to better customise the interface if this program to fit my taste and want.

Gsuite makes it easier to collaborate and communicate while I am on the move .

G Suite review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Great to keep everything organized"

What do you like best?

Everything is in one place, backed up, and organized.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there's nothing that I dislike. The support docs are great for any questions that come up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend G Suite. The calendar, drive, and email all make it so easy to stay on top of the daily tasks and big projects!

I have been able to stay connected with my team, share documents, and connect from anywhere.

"Love G Suite"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to sign in to all of my accounts through my Google account. This has made my life so much easier and I am a lot more organized. I love this feature and think that all businesses should use it.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike. I really enjoy being able to use it every day. The only issue I might have is that it can be laggy at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it! It will make your life easier.

I am solving business problems by enabling myself to not lose track of my customers.

G Suite review by Gavin R.
Gavin R.

"Can't access Youtube"

What do you like best?

Haven't found much to like yet. I'll reassess after 30 days

What do you dislike?

Poor functionality

Have spent hours on chat trying to;

Get live sync from my laptop.

Can't upload to youtube for 30 days after signup

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be warned.

You won't be able to use full functionality until 30 days after you start paying (excludes free trial period)

sync problems

Upload problems

G Suite review by User

"Excellent software for a non-profit"

What do you like best?

Intuitive even for the tech-unsavy. The software is super easy to use and has a wide variety of applications!

What do you dislike?

No dislikes here, it makes my life easy!

This software is helping me to better organize several aspects of our program in a way that’s easy to see and easy to share with others, both crucial to the success of our organization!

G Suite review by User in Computer Software

"The gap between Office and Gsuite is closing"

What do you like best?

It offers comparable functionality relative to Microsoft Office, is inferior in some areas that aren't that important to me, and far superior in areas like collaboration. And it's free.

What do you dislike?

I miss a bit of the advanced functionality like Thesaurus and Smart Art.

I don't see enough difference between the functionality of Office and G Suite, and the collaboration features of the latter really streamline edits and approvals.

G Suite review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Love G Suite for our business"

What do you like best?

The seamless integration between calendars, email, and Drive makes work faster and easier.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the help information is a little too technical for an average user. But when you sign up for G Suite, you can actually call Google!

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't share calendars with people that are not in your 0365 domain; Google's Calendar allows you to share with whomever you wish. Administration of G Suite is just easier in every way than working with Exchange servers or Microsoft.

Affordable stack for collaboration, communication and document management - one set of applications that is much easier to manage than O365.

G Suite review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Happy with the product"

What do you like best?

I like that the products are constantly being taylored to fit business needs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that products are released as ready before all the feature have been added. It is great when they stay in EAP for testing. Our users want the product as soon as it is announced for release, but we can't allow them to have it because of missing features.

We are moving a lot of our storage to Google Drive. Users are able to collaborate more efficiently. We're seeing a reduced number of attached documents in emails.

G Suite review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Easy, simple yet powerful Suite! Gives good value for a relatively low cost. "

What do you like best?

The speed, the integration, the possibility to use nifty additions like Google Keep across the company. Updates deploy fast and are frequent.

What do you dislike?

1) Google Calendar has a very old appearance (I heard they are renewing it though). 2) When opening Docx in Google docs there are several formatting errors (same for printing) 3) Missing "hide rows" in GSheets

Recommendations to others considering the product

I belong to 2 companies using GS, my own (5 people) and consulting for a 250 employee company. We are both satisfied with the results. Don;t know how it might work for big organizations.

Word processing, Number crunching, mails, team work.

G Suite review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"G Suite for real time online collaboration"

What do you like best?

G Suite gives you the ability to access apps that are much needed by your business.

What do you dislike?

The spreadsheet doesnt provide complex formulas like excel

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an affordable way to have a customized email, office apps, storage and access all these online, G Suite is for you

Provide customized email address for the company. G suite provided that and more

G Suite review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"GSuite has a lot of services but getting email synced can be a challenge with some hosts"

What do you like best?

GSuite has helped me manage client projects with ease. I have used many of the options daily and love the ease of access on my phone as well.

What do you dislike?

I have found that to sync the email on a domain based email can be a challenge with many hosts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have some tech savvy esp. when setting up the email. Getting the hosts to set the email settings correct when the website was elsewhere was a challenge.

Project management, email. Have used mostly with clients.

"Great All In One"

What do you like best?

This makes email, creating/sharing documents, file transfer, and chatting, calendar simple on multiple devices.

What do you dislike?

Lack of tabs in emails and needs more format options for documents.

We using it for email, document generating, and chatting. This makes it easy to get new hires up to date with access to our SOP manuals that can be quickly updated.

G Suite review by Colton B.
Colton B.

"Google always a good option"

What do you like best?

G Suite is nice because we have a link on our Okta account to go straight to G Suite

What do you dislike?

I wish google drive was its own link instead of just gmail.

We talk to each other through hangouts to collaborate on projects at Pinterest

G Suite review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"Non-profit document sharing"

What do you like best?

Easy to invite people outside of organization to view documents and share folders. Easy to understand for everyone, not just employees.

What do you dislike?

Integration with Google Docs and other traditionally Microsoft products doesn't always work well. With a lot of files, it can be hard to navigate and there isn't a way to create an easy searchable "tag."

Creating shared documents so outside partners can contribute to shared success of local programs.

G Suite review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

"Great service. Interface is not intuitive."

What do you like best?

It offers a reliable and satisfactory service.

What do you dislike?

The interface is very clunky and confusing. Some administrative tasks seem hidden and support articles have proven to be unhelpful or outdated in the past. I have literally had to Google (search) for solutions.

Email hosting primarily.

G Suite review by Megan B.
Megan B.

"Data all in one place"

What do you like best?

Easy to access information on the cloud.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's difficult to transfer information between users

All of our company data can be contained in the cloud. Doesn't have to sit on our computer anymore.

"Clunky but effective"

What do you like best?

It's just the only email service on the market I could use.

What do you dislike?

All the component sites are heavy, sharing documents is annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it but don't expect to love it.

Email and general document storage

G Suite review by Stefan V.
Stefan V.

"Gmail for business with your domain instead"

What do you like best?

Reliable, fast, secure, offers everything that you can get from a google account

What do you dislike?

There aren't much to dislike except the price, it's a bit pricey

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use gmail interface and google services with @yourdomain.tld

Email, Calendar, Meetings, Communication

G Suite review by Sean B.
Sean B.

"Google Apps for entire SMB Business Collaboration"

What do you like best?

Very inexpensive. Easy to set up and use. Broad product features that make it easy to collaborate.

What do you dislike?

We sometimes have issues with calendar invitations being for the wrong time/date. We've had issues with Google Hangouts/Audio. The default conversation view has been met with resistance from our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Apps are super easy to use. Be warned though - sometimes the conversion process of .ppt to Google Slides can cause some ugly formatting issues.

Email and collaboration are table steaks - and Google handles this as well as we would expect.

G Suite review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great experience, lots of services integrated"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is really easy to create new accounts, change domain settings, allowing users to do something or change any configuration. Pretty neat.

What do you dislike?

We had one issue with email inbox capacity, though it looked like a bug because none of our emails were surpassing the limit storage, but it kept saying we were. One day the message simply disappeared

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best solution on the market

We use it to manage our emails, files (google drive).

G Suite review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Another Innovative Product From Google"

What do you like best?

Bringing out business email to Gmail for use with the rest of Google products - ie. Sheets and Docs. This is great for granting permissions to different people.

What do you dislike?

At first it is difficult to get use to such as emails nesting under each other but this the same as with Google.

One main issue that we have solved is granting permissions to different people to have people take care of different managed services.

G Suite review by William Felipe A.
William Felipe A.

"Still need to improve"

What do you like best?

Collaboration while working on documents

What do you dislike?

Lack of Microsoft Office features like searching email,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Needs to add a lot of features that Office has for a long time

Our team is able to collaborate more often

G Suite review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Awesome product for any organization"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is cloud based, and very easy to use. I am no longer tied to a particular device or location to have access to what I need.

What do you dislike?

The intranet website functionality leaves a bit to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is far and away the best cloud-based collaboration platform available. It is cheaper and easier to use than alternatives and integrates with so many other products as well.

I am able to easily work from anywhere on any device, and have a full set of business features to get done what I need to get done. It has made me infinitely more productive and efficient.