G2 Crowd Review Platform

G2 Crowd Review Platform

G2 Crowd is the first source for trusted business software ratings and reviews. Crowd sourced alternative to traditional tech analyst firms.

Work for G2 Crowd Review Platform?

Learning about G2 Crowd?

G2 Crowd Review Platform Reviews

Ask G2 Crowd a Question
Showing 68 G2 Crowd reviews
G2 Crowd review by <span>Elizabeth Rosalyn T.</span>
Elizabeth Rosalyn T.

New G2 Crowd User

What do you like best?

I'm new to G2 Crowd, but I'm glad to have discovered this product! I have found the various business software/solution reviews to be very informative and helpful as I research new products to test out and try. Their support team is very helpful and responsive support team as well. When I contacted them to figure out how to fix a bug, they made sure to follow up with me as soon as any updates were available. The personal touch to their customer support approach makes a good impression of G2 Crowd.

What do you dislike?

I wish users were able to edit their personal information after linking their LinkedIn accounts to their G2 accounts. I would also like to see a more improved and comprehensive search feature for when looking for new products within a certain space, but maybe not being familiar with any of the current products out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on the market for new tools, check out G2 Crowd and hear from people who've tried out the solutions.

Learning more and more about new softwares and solutions that will help me in my business endeavours!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about G2 Crowd Review Platform
G2 Crowd review by <span>Michelle D.</span>
Michelle D.

Great product; usability could be improved

What do you like best?

G2 is clearly a go-to place for writing and searching for reviews, so the vast network of users is a huge plus. I love the reward structure incentivizing reviews.

What do you dislike?

There are a few usability issues that I have with G2. Navigating through all the products can be difficult, particularly when it comes to searching for products that I haven't heard of yet. I would love to be able to use G2 to find new innovative products that aren't really huge on the map yet. Also, navigation can be a bit tough. I have found myself on a page that I didn't mean to navigate to, only to find that I have to go all the way back to the home page and start from the beginning which can be frustrating. Also, there is a chat window that kind of gets in the way in the lower right hand corner. Then, I asked a question, and the customer service rep. referred me to an email address anyway. It seemed like a pretty basic question, too. Sometimes, it is clear that the questions they ask reviewers aren't really applicable to the product.

What Technology Research solution do you use?

G2 Crowd review by <span>Aaron W.</span>
Aaron W.

G2 is the authority for B2B software reviews

What do you like best?

G2 Crowd rankings are based on reviews from verified customers who actually use the product - as opposed to subjective assessments from industry commentators. Also, G2 Crowd is becoming a trusted brand built on integrity rather than other sites which are susceptible to fake reviews.

What do you dislike?

The criteria/logic for ranking competitors is not clear. Tiny players with hardly any reviews can appear to rank equally with much bigger players with hundreds of reviews. Also, would like to see more aggressive PR push of the category reports and strong SEO/SEM promotion to drive lead generation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build a systematic process to generate customer reviews - ideally triggered by real time customer feedback process built around NPS. We can help :)

G2 Crowd review by <span>Dan Moorehead, P.</span>
Dan Moorehead, P.

Customer Service Never Responds, Never Deliver Rewards

What do you like best?

I would like G2Crowd much better if they 1) delivered promised Gift Cards they dangle out as a false advertising lure to receive reviews and 2) if they actually responded to user inquiries.

What do you dislike?

False advertising. Failure to respond to ANY user inquiries via any of methods for communication - even after 5 months of attempting to get a response.

Continually advertising gift cards as a reward for reviews (which in and of itself seems like "buying" them), and then not just failing to deliver, but continued to spam every few days with more such offers to those who have reported their failure to deliver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste time believing the offer of Gift Cards for reviews, or waiting on a response from customer service.

G2 Crowd review by <span>Kyle H.</span>
Kyle H.

Effective tool for choosing software and vendors

What do you like best?

I love that I can see opinions of actual customers that use software on a daily basis. I feel the feedback is authentic and helpful and has helped me make better purchasing decisions for our company. My favorite features are the G2 Crowd Grid, the ability to browse softwares by category, and the ability to ask questions directly to the companies through the interface.

What do you dislike?

I do notice that in most categories I browse the reviews are all 4 star or higher. I like the authenticity of the mission of G2 Crowd and hope that as more people review that it's not just the best reviews that make it onto the platform.

We are evaluating tools to help us with learning management, HR management, and others that will help us scale effectively

G2 Crowd review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

G2 Crowd is My First Research Tool for Finding New Software Solutions

What do you like best?

G2 Crowd helps me find the best tools for my specific business goals and challenges. It is the first place I go when I need to find a product or solution to address a specific business need or problem. I know that I will be able to stay on site to compare various options based off of reviews, price, features, and other product information. I also use G2 Crowd to find products and services that I was unaware of before. If I do not know all of my options and would like to explore further, I use G2 Crowd to expand my choices.

What do you dislike?

The only part that I wish could be improved, but I'm aware that it is out of G2 Crowd's control sometimes, is updating the Pricing Information for products and services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in the Saas & IT industry, this is the place to go to focus on attaining reviews from your customers.

Finding a business solution to a problem or challenge I am facing.

Learn more about G2 Crowd Review Platform

G2 Crowd Review Platform Videos

Learning about G2 Crowd Review Platform?

* We monitor all G2 Crowd Review Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.