GaggleAMP

GaggleAMP activates your employees to drive digital engagement. Their employee advocacy solution makes it easy and fun for employees share relevant content on social media and perform actions to enhance your organization's digital marketing efforts.

Work for GaggleAMP?

Learning about GaggleAMP?

GaggleAMP Reviews

Ask GaggleAMP a Question
Showing 105 GaggleAMP reviews
GaggleAMP review by Amy K.
Amy K.

"Completely streamlined our marketing/sales social media efforts"

What do you like best?

Ability to feed marketing-written/approved messages seamlessly to our sales team. I also love the variety of types of posts/activities our users can complete - they have the basics for sending out a tweet or LinkedIn message, but you can also like and follow posts and people, groups, companies, etc with one click. It's fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I wish LinkedIn posting was better but that's a LinkedIn issue, GaggleAMP does the best they're able to!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a free trial run. Their staff are very quick to respond and can walk you through different scenarios and use cases easily.

GaggleAMP allows our sales team to effectively use social media. It's so easy to curate and write messages and put them into GaggleAMP for the sales team to use. The sales team is a busy group - and they can easily use their phone or laptop to schedule out messages. We went from not using social media at all to having a small army of advocates for our company and offerings!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GaggleAMP
GaggleAMP review by Jen S.
Jen S.

"Team Evangelism at its Best"

What do you like best?

Our team at SmartBug is busy. Really, really busy. The thing is, our future clients find us online, and social media sharing is a critical component of our inbound marketing strategy. GaggleAMP allows our internal marketing team to craft messages and actions that will resonate with our team members, and then gives the team the opportunity to select messages they want to share, along with the ability to add their own personal flair to the message, which we encourage. We have our Gaggle integrated with HubSpot, so every month we're able to see what team-shared messages contributed to new website visits, new contacts, and even influenced new customers.

What do you dislike?

For messages that are to be shared on LinkedIn, I wish there was a way to tag an individual or company page. Also, I would like a user to be able to completely customize the message vs just be able to add to it.

GaggleAMP has enabled our team to all participate in marketing activities while also dramatically reducing the time spent on such activities. It's also helped us quantify team engagement.

What Employee Advocacy solution do you use?

GaggleAMP review by Taylor M.
Taylor M.

"Good... but could be better"

What do you like best?

I love that it simplifies the social amplification by capturing the internal value of your team's/organization's individual social networks. Think water drop ripple effect for social. If leveraged properly this tool can be incredibly powerful.

What do you dislike?

Pricing based on org size is not transparent or easy to access. I also had to negotiate to ensure we didn't get an unjustified price hike. I understand the need for businesses to increase their bottom line, and that this often takes the form of price increases (usually termed in a less harsh way to the customer), however, this should only be done after the increased value is justified to the customer. Add new features, improve theUX, INNOVATE... don't simply increase the price with no value and expect the customer to take the hit, that is simply lazy. I also am not a fan of the UI or UX. The UI looks very outdated and non-modern, makes the tool feel cheaper than it really is. The UX is OK, it works in the way you want it to most of the time, but could be simplified, there is far too much clicking to set-up new activities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework before committing to the product and negotiate the price as it is not clearly posted on their website (as of this review). Unless you are a corporate executive with a massive budget, be clear with the value you see to the salesperson and do not budge on a price you are willing to pay based on the value you see.

It makes it easy to get a social message out to your internal social network to then share with their social networks effectively creating a social ripple effect. The thing is this could also be done relatively easy by Email and a pre-set distribution list. It wouldn't be as trackable but it would accomplish the same goals in a less fancy way. This is a huge opportunity for GaggleAMP to innovate to a new level that cannot be replicated by email.

GaggleAMP review by Catherine C.
Catherine C.

"GaggleAMP is a great way to share with your team!"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is for employees to share messages on social media and how twitter can be automated! This allows us to get out different articles, news updates, and press releases quickly while reaching a larger audience. It also allows for employees to share what they feel is important to them, and not feel obligated to share what they don't want to. It a simple click to share, or they can schedule it out for different days.

What do you dislike?

That you can only automate twitter posts as a user. It would be nice to have LinkedIn and facebook messages automatically go out for those that don't mind sharing but don't want to be bothered to log in to the system.

We have the ability to quickly share social posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and facebook easily. This allows employees to maintain a company's standards and expectations without a tremendious amount of work on the employees side. It also allows employees to take pride in the company they work for, and share great news!

GaggleAMP review by Megan P.
Megan P.

"Great platform to engage sales and marketing"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly and seamlessly pick and choose the social posts that I'd like to share on my personal pages that our social media admins create.

Everything is integrated right in the platform. Once you link your social accounts, it's as easy as clicking a button to promote it.

Our marketing team has seen exponential organic growth in impressions and views on our content. Before, something was posted on our corporate account and then marketing hoped that sales and marketing would promote it. Now, they have no excuse not to!

What do you dislike?

Even when I scheduled tweets, they seem to all post around the same time. I haven't found a way to stagger them as much as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an end user in the marketing department, I'm very impressed with GaggleAmp. Our sales team also enjoys using it, because they can scan thru all the post options or simply post all of them without thinking twice about it. It kills two bird with one stone - alleviates the need for the team to write their own posts and gets our companies message across in an (approved by marketing) way.

Social media amplification. Gaggle amps helps me get our message out easily without having to log in to all of the social platforms. It's a really great tool to even just get a summary of what's going on on our company social streams.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Very easy and helpful for getting the sales team to start sharing"

What do you like best?

Biggest benefit is the ease of use for end users. To sign up, the just need to click on a link and add their social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.). To post, it's just a case of clicking on a link which can come in any format they like - email, Slack notification or browser notification. Nothing else is needed, which makes them so much more likely to use it.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer it if the LinkedIn sharing was in the same format as the Twitter sharing (i.e. you can scroll down a list of recent posts in your stream and select that to be shared). I'm not sure if that's functionality that GaggleAMP can develop or if it's based on LinkedIn's API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Convincing your team in advance that it's as easy to use as it really is is the hardest part about it.

Business problem: Sales team won't share useful and relevant marketing content via their personal social channels.

Benefits: They are doing so at a much higher rate. There are of course still those who don't but in general it's much higher than before.

GaggleAMP review by Ismael H.
Ismael H.

"Social organization at a premium"

What do you like best?

What I like best about using GaggleAmp is the ease to which you can use the tool to reach your audience. You can coordinate with a team to deliver a message that is concise and clear with little effort on all parties. It can cater to those who use social media frequently by posting to the tool and cater to those who don't use social media often by giving them an easy process to engage with.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about the tool is that it could expand or improve a mobile user friendly experience since social media is predominately mobile interaction. I haven't used or heard of a mobile version or app for Gaggle but I think implementing that aspect in the tool would be useful to product users.

The business problems that are being solved are the coordination on social media by the users in the company to promote a message or initiative that we are trying to achieve. The benefits that I realized from using the tool was the ease to conduct an activity, the ease to respond to one, and the ease to use social media platforms such as twitter and LinkedIn.

GaggleAMP review by Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

"Easy to Use, Great Results"

What do you like best?

The functionality is intuitive, and the GaggleAmp team is always available and acts as our partner throughout or program. It's very easy to manage, and as a "member," it's a no-brainer. With a click you can share content that appears organic. Members of our Gaggle have provided excellent feedback about how they have been able to become more comfortable in social media and have received increased engagement on their personal accounts by taking advantage of this program.

What do you dislike?

One thing I have heard from a number of our members is that they wish there was a way to opt out of receiving sharing notifications for networks that you don't use. In other words, if a member doesn't use Facebook, they still receive all notifications of Facebook content when its available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product for social amplification, especially if you're starting out and aren't sure if you want to commit to the larger enterprise platforms out there. I appreciate the partnership we share with GaggleAmp -- they check in with us and we discuss our efforts. I always leave the meetings having learned something new and feeling energized about our own social program.

I highly recommend taking advantage of the free 30-day trial to see if it will work for you. The rep was really great to ensure that we had a plan in place to make the trial as successful as possible, and those efforts didn't end with our trial. Our rep is almost an extension of our team when it comes to the amplification side of our social media initiatives.

We have greatly extended our social reach by using GaggleAmp -- utilizing our members networks has more than doubled our social footprint as we look at our month over month metrics.

GaggleAMP review by Anat H.
Anat H.

"GaggleAmp Employee Advocacy Review"

What do you like best?

I was able to push out a very successful program using GaggleAmp. We had no prior experience with an Employee Advocacy Program prior to GaggleAmp. I jumped on a phone call with a representative and explained to them our company culture and background. He had put together a 2 week trial for me to see if this type of program would even resonate with the company. Based off the information I provided him, the goal was to have about 10 employees create accounts during that two week trial. We marketed the program pretty heavily and within those 2 weeks we were able to get 1/4 of our Full Time Employees set up and participating in various activities (Following our social channels, liking posts, sharing with friends/family, etc.) Our engagement score skyrocketed and since then we have continued with their annual program. I would recommend this user-friendly dashboard to any company!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have employees who may or may not be very active on their social media platforms- this dashboard makes it easy for every level of expertise.

The business problems wer were able to solve using GaggleAmp is increase Brand Awareness and Employee Contribution.

GaggleAMP review by Steve T.
Steve T.

"Moves team members to the next level of their social involvement"

What do you like best?

As a social media manager, GaggleAMP helps me engage other team members at our company, easily adding fresh content to their feeds, while also providing measurable amplification of our messaging. The variety of options and editing features provide me with quite a bit of flexibility.

What do you dislike?

The clunky UI and lack of solid mobile app are frustrations, as they inhibit my ability to schedule from anywhere. Additionally, our team has reported confusion in using the tool due to the non-intuitive interface. Finally, more customizable analytics would be extremely helpful in my reporting.

In many ways, GaggleAMP has helped us to get team members from "point A" to "point B" in their social involvement. We've seen C-level involvement move from zero to "something" -- which is a massive increase when it comes to evangelizing our messaging with the right audiences. We've also used it in conjunction with recruitment teams to counterbalance jobs listing messaging with relevant content.

GaggleAMP review by Andrea F.
Andrea F.

"This has changed our approach to social media"

What do you like best?

This is a seamless and effortless way for employees to engage with and extend the reach of your social content. The team at GaggleAMP is responsive and proactive. Easiest implementation and adoption of any program we use by far!

What do you dislike?

I wish the autoAMP feature was a little more robust. We don't use the feature really, but would if I could be certain that the automatic activity generation for LinkedIn would only pull in a post once each time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will pay for itself within weeks and will have a serious impact on the social activity surrounding your brand. It is a low cost, high yield program and the user experience as well as customer service are amazing.

Our issues were reach and engagement, GaggleAMP addresses both and allows us to position our subject matter experts as thought leaders without adding to their workload by curating content for them that is relevant and timely for their audience

GaggleAMP review by Caleb F.
Caleb F.

"GaggleAMP"

What do you like best?

GaggleAMP is a great way for businesses to get their leaders and staff involved in social media activities. Many people do not have the time or acumen to disseminate proper or relevant information as it pertains to their company or industry. The Gaggle makes it easy for people and adds incentives, like contests, to encourage social media engagement.

What do you dislike?

There is little to dislike about the Gaggle at this point.

GaggleAMP enables all (but especially non-social media savvy) employees to engage in a timely and effective way. The benefits of this engagement are tied directly to the sharing of relevant information to build our company's online presence and better establish ourselves as thought leaders in the space.

GaggleAMP review by Amelia T.
Amelia T.

"GaggleAMP with Wurth Electronics Midcom"

What do you like best?

The best part of GaggleAMP is being able to notify customers about upcoming events and new products. It's an easy way to get the word out without the hassle of creating press releases or media advertising.

What do you dislike?

The issue I have with GaggleAMP is not having an app on my phone for managers. I would like to be able to post statuses at exhibitions without having to sign in to the site from my phone or tablet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a year and watch your total message reach grow.

The main issues I had before GaggleAMP was getting my colleagues on the same page with social media. Many were too timid to use social media as they did not want to post anything illegal (such as internal documents) and others simply didn't use social media. With GaggleAMP, we're able to connect everybody.

GaggleAMP review by Igor G.
Igor G.

"Good tool for employee advocacy"

What do you like best?

Campaigns are easy to set up and run. Lots of useful features to improve engagement. A lot of platforms and tasks are built-in and don't require any additional set up.

What do you dislike?

Some tasks we require in our line of business don't fit in and can't be coded in so we have to host these actions on our own. Truth be told, I don't see a way these actions can be incorporated here, but ust so you know it's not for literally everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a demo and watch it. This will help you with initial setup and you'll know what you're buying.

Employee advocacy to improve social reach and work on company's HR brand. Helps with boosting content we want to promote fast.

GaggleAMP review by Jamie L.
Jamie L.

"Amazing growth aquired w/ great platform "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the ease of the program. I find that we have been able to apply it in multitude of ways for the company. Including on-boarding, internal metrics growth, events success, etc.

What do you dislike?

At this point we don't really have an area of dislike. We have really enjoyed the success of the program with the right customer experience manager. He has really made the experience seemless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing program that will reap great benefits if implemented correctly.

We are solving for an issue of poor external branding. When arriving at my company people were hesitant to be an advocate, but now, with GaggleAMP we have empowered others to be casters of the space with an easy to use program.

GaggleAMP review by Danielle A.
Danielle A.

"GaggleAMP is a Must Have!"

What do you like best?

GaggleAMP has really helped increase our social presence as well as getting our employees excited about social. We've used this tool for a little over a year now and it has helped us tremendously.

It's a great tool in showing how important social buy-in from your employees is. It also is a great way to keep you employees informed of the great things being shared via social.

The program is very easy to use on both the admin and user experience side. I cannot say enough positive things about GaggleAMP. Great tool!

What do you dislike?

The only improvement I would make is adding comment activities on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.

It's helping to increase our social presence and increase social awareness and knowledge.

GaggleAMP review by Grover B.
Grover B.

"Great Idea, Could Improve UX"

What do you like best?

That you can easily add your employees to the tool, and turn on automatic sharing capabilities to extend the reach and engagements of your company's social message.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little clunky on the mobile end, and getting started is a little confusing. With better training, I bet this could be alleviated.

It can be hard to get your company to be active and participate in your company's social channels. This automates the process and makes it easy for employees to feel involved. It also helps improve social KPIs.

GaggleAMP review by Adaeze O.
Adaeze O.

"Great for employee advocacy"

What do you like best?

How simple it is on the user side. It's very difficult to get buy-in from folks outside of Marketing to promote content on social channels. With this tool, our Sales, Support and Engineering teams just need to make 2 maybe 3 clicks and they're promoting on LinkedIn and Twitter.

What do you dislike?

The product is a little clunky on the management side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe the product is improving over time.

Employee advocacy is really number one. We are a lesser known company so when our employees who join us from much larger organizations in our same space start sharing our content, our reach grows exponentially.

GaggleAMP review by Brandon B.
Brandon B.

"Multifunctioned social sharing program for employees"

What do you like best?

The program functions smoothly, and is easy to send updated messages to all members of the Gaggle. Tracking engagement with messages is great, and even being able to see individual user patterns helps us in identifying our best ambassadors.

What do you dislike?

The leaderboard function rewards simply sharing our messages and not our employees expanding on their own personal brands (or at least, not overtly encouraging them.) Inability to edit tweets shared is a major issue for our users.

It allows to put a human face on a company that in the US is fairly unknown, though an industrial behemoth in others. It's helped us to begin communicating more functionally with the community in our local areas.

GaggleAMP review by Melissa R.
Melissa R.

"Great tool for utilzing employees in corporate social media efforts!"

What do you like best?

GaggleAMP makes it easy -- no, wait -- make that ridiculously easy -- to curate content from your company's social media platforms and facilitate the sharing of that content by your company's employees. The easy-to-use interface, the very minimal work require by employees to either share content outright or put their own spin on it -- makes our yearly investment in the platform very much worth it.

What do you dislike?

Not much, to be honest! We've had very little issues with the platform, and when we do, GaggleAMP's Customer Success Team is always there to help with questions. Also, they really do a great job making changes to the product based on feedback -- and are also very forthcoming and transparent about these changes or improvements.

Our company had a culture for a long time where social media was not permitted at work -- so any employee action in sharing helpful, relevant content to customers and potential prospects was nonexistent. We knew we needed a very easy way for employees to share that content in the wake of dispelling this perception now that social media useage is very much encouraged, and it's made a tremendous difference in getting employees from all departments to see the value in social.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy to use, flexible, powerful, and great support"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, and easy to understand the capabilities and how they can be applied to different marketing goals. The framework is flexible and the results are impactful. GaggleAMP support has been very responsive to all my technical requests, and they also do a great job supporting your engagement with the software.

What do you dislike?

The product is still young, and there are some UX issues and functionality improvements that are needed to take it to the next level. They are currently working on a major UX overhaul, and they've also been very responsive to my feature requests.

We currently have a mix of users from various department heads, sales, and our talent acquisition group. The primary benefits we've received are the increased click-through traffic and brand impressions. The CPM and CPC costs is very low compared to other outreach channels. In addition, it promotes our users as thought leaders with very little effort on the part of the user. For example, our Director of Marketing just joined, and in less than a month she's added 20 Twitter followers, and is getting feedback from her followers about the interesting articles she's posting.

GaggleAMP review by User in Financial Services

"SA Marketing"

What do you like best?

It helps us stay on top of what our sales team is sharing into the world, while creating special links and content for them to share. Additionally, they can share content with us to then distribute on company-wide level. With the quickly changing health care landscape, we rely heavily on GaggleAMP to share related news on Twitter so we can remain present in the conversation.

What do you dislike?

We just received word they are drastically increasing their prices. This will most likely prevent us from continuing use as we have a small budget and have not yet been able to prove the value for an ROI.

It would be nice to see what other users are sharing and if they are adding onto the message posted by marketing. Sometimes the shares and likes seem repetitive among the sales team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is only as good as the people using it. If you're planning to launch this with your teams, be sure to get buy-in from all appropriate parties and institute training so your people feel comfortable with what is being shared.

How easy it was to get the sales team on board with using social media to help with brand awareness! We have reps who didn't know how to use LinkedIn. After implementing this, some of our top users to share content!

Additionally, our total social media presence has increased which is great because brand awareness is a major initiative for our organization.

GaggleAMP review by Joel O.
Joel O.

"Best social amplification platform available; amazing support"

What do you like best?

Getting started and staying on top of your social and engagement platforms is a challenge for most organizations. Luckily, GaggleAMP's amazing and continued support has helped reduce workload and contributed to successful campaigns

What do you dislike?

There are some limited options for posting. That said, GaggleAMP is incredibly responsive to feedback and suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes time to find ways to use a tool like GaggleAMP. Start using it, pivot what you're doing, and -most importantly- leverage GaggleAMP's support to help you get you where you need to be.

We have been able to leverage our employees to provide positive engagement to our audience which has stimulated the level of engagement by our customers and audience.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Gaggle is good tool to use to leverage your employees social network"

What do you like best?

Fact that I can see how much cost savings we are able to do (CPC & CPM) when we leverage employees social network. It lets me plug in more content which gives members option to chose from varied content.Incentivizing members to share more and more content is a good feature.

What do you dislike?

I would like dashboard to be better & more analytics driven like more insights into leads generated, at which time users are sharing more and gives me option to include more actions solicited from members. Also, I would like to integrate more platforms to share content like Google+

We faced problems like social engagement, less followers and brand awareness. Now, we are able to engage the top executives more with company's updates. It has resulted in some good cost savings for the company as well as brand awareness via increased sharing.

"From 0-60 in no time!"

What do you like best?

My company had no Social Advocacy program before we began using GaggleAMP. The support is amazing. The platform is user-friendly and it helps our employees engage with our brand very simply.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see the tool do a few more things to help with promotion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the very least try it. Price shop around, if you want. But, GaggleAMP gets you the best bang for your buck and gets the team onboard.

Brand awareness is a big one. The benefits we are seeing is more engagement with our company. The engagement on event promotion was almost shocking and it really helped get Gaggle off the ground at our company.

GaggleAMP review by Jaime L.
Jaime L.

"A game changer for creating an army of advocates!"

What do you like best?

mobile app, incentives via rewards feature, leaderboard (ability to make leaderboard public to display internally), excellent customer service, a true pleasure to work with

What do you dislike?

once you become a pro, there are additional opportunities to build more features. would be great to be able to:

1) schedule posts within the mobile app

2) ability to have gagglers redeem rewards more than once (instead reward goes away once they redeem it)

3) tag people & companies on linkedin (and facebook)

connecting employees to content, creating a strong community that employees are excited about, amplifying brand voice

GaggleAMP review by Jeffrey B.
Jeffrey B.

"Great app for distribution of social media content to selected users"

What do you like best?

This app makes it very easy for me to create content for our social media brand and then distribute it to our employees/brand champions for easy distribution to their social media channels. And the ease of use by our employees.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The application meets or exceeds my needs in all areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the 1 week trial, you'll be convinced by the end of the week, but you must really use the trial.

Increased engagement with our employees in distributing our social media content.

GaggleAMP review by NXP A.
NXP A.

"#GetSocial"

What do you like best?

In our corporate environment, becoming a member of GaggleAMP allows us to have a professional social media presence with a click on content to easily share.

What do you dislike?

We have experienced that our savvy social employees use Gaggle, but there are a lot of employees that opt out of participation.

GaggleAMP is an impressive tool to use when on the go such as at a trade event. Real time updates can easily be shared. The benefit is in the content spread which social media is meant to achieve.

GaggleAMP review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"Get employees social savvy fast!"

What do you like best?

Gaggle is an intuitive employee enablement tool that has helped our employees share our marketing content fast. Even our reserved colleagues have joined in the fun.

What do you dislike?

There are a few improvements that could be made to the product and I'm not familiar with competitor tools to really comment on this. One thing I'd like to see is more integration with other social accounts (Xing is one...does it work with Instagram)?

Recommendations to others considering the product

dive in

already noted what I like best about the product ....easy to use

GaggleAMP review by Skeeter H.
Skeeter H.

"Social Selling requires brand advocates in a B2B World"

What do you like best?

GaggleAMP provides you a solid platform to not only feed relevant content to your teams but offers actions such as like this post, follow this user that provides better engagement and encourages advocates to expand both their professional reach but makes them SME within their sphere of influence.

What do you dislike?

Licensing model does not work for small businesses.

Solution Sales, Brand Awareness, Employee Engagement which all have resulted in more opportunities for the business and clearly identified opportunities as a direct result of GaggleAMP.

GaggleAMP review by Lori R.
Lori R.

"A Growing Gaggle of Fans and Advocates "

What do you like best?

What I like best about GaggleAMP is the ease of use for my fans and advocates and how consistently it allows them to choose to share offered relevant content that serves to increase their own influence.

What do you dislike?

I think the only critique I've had that hasn't been addressed yet is more complete control of assigning campaigns before, during or after the fact; as well as to update campaign names if I think of something more relevant later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider who your advocates are, and how and why they would share content to whom. That will help you quickly grow a relevant pattern of content that gets great reviews.

What business problem am I trying to solve? Simple... how do I increase the influence of my fans and advocates, thereby increasing my own influence? How do I get my content shared in a variety of ways that will ensure it gets traffic and traction? GaggleAMP is my answer.

GaggleAMP review by Ramona S.
Ramona S.

"Great Idea, but In Need of Work"

What do you like best?

Gaggle makes sharing across a large organization fast and easy; Scheduling takes seconds and it offers a number of insightful statistics to improve your sharing/reach. It's extremely convenient and I'd recommend it to anyone publishing for a large group.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see their be a mobile app for scheduling/managing a Gaggle Account; right now, when I'm on-the-go and find a typo, I have to struggle through the un-responsive mobile site to make edits to messages or schedule a new one. It's extremely inconvenient and frustrating, especially for a tech product.

Also, when I implemented this for a client, I had a recurring issue with HubSpot links breaking; when I would copy them from the nav bar and paste them into the scheduler, the link would be altered and since gaggle automatically creates custom short links, we would never know there was a problem until they went live. it was extremely disheartening and support did not offer much help. I eventually troubleshooted the issue myself, but I was never able to confirm if the issue was resolved.

- Social publishing, social reach, social traffic, building brand awareness on social media.

GaggleAMP review by Joseph R.
Joseph R.

"Gaggle Amp - A Solid Social Tool for Medium Business"

What do you like best?

It's a super cost effective tool for small to medium sized business who want to add an extra punch to their social media presence. They also provide you with decent reporting tools that have a minimal learning curve as well and friendly and helpful customer service.

One of of my favorite things is that I can easily post right to my twitter and Linkedin accounts. I love being able to schedule out tweets and have it handle the rest for me.

The piece of this that I really like is how they gamify participation with a "Leadership" boards to show who has shared the most. It really helps with getting employees involved.

What do you dislike?

There's not too much to dislike about the product. Some of the technical stuff can be a headache sometime. For example if you use a symbol like a "%" it may mistake it for a URL and sometime the link shortening can be a problem but nothing major.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall I recommend the product. If you're trying to figure out how to automate your social media a bit more it's a good solution. This product can really help out with maximizing your productivity and saving you the headache of managing a number of different social accounts.

It's a big time saver for us because now we don't have to worry about logging into a bunch of different social media account, we can just check it one place. It also makes it much easier for me to keep in touch with my followers and social media interaction.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"How did I not know of this service years ago! Love it."

What do you like best?

The ability to easily publish social posts to the different sites is not new. But bringing in your company or team on it and getting them involved with sharing and liking is fundamental in efforts to grow and engage more on the socials. Also, love the gaming ability with the leaderboards.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it will repeat a post request but GaggleAmp usually notifies admins of the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up a program plan beforehand. Have an idea who your key (initial) gagglers will be.

Providing employees with an easy way to buy in and share with their social networks. Creating company power users.

GaggleAMP review by Gabe V.
Gabe V.

"Best Social Employee Advocacy Platform Ever. "

What do you like best?

All of the different activity types that you're able to do which include Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, SlideShare, Leaderboard, surveys, Facebook, Vine, Google+, Pinterest, Glassdoor, and Indeed Review to name some. These are crucial for social media and social selling success.

What do you dislike?

The platform is glitchy here and there, but all you have to do is submit a support ticket, which is super easy, and they'll look into the bug/glitch. I'm sure these glitches will reduce down the road...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hit me up on LinkedIn or Twitter to chat some more

Our sales reps want to be sharing content on social media because they understand the importance of social selling, thought leadership and social lead generation, but they "don't have time" to find content and post everyday. With Gaggle AMP, our sales reps are able to seamless auto and semi-auto share social content via the desktop or mobile app platform.

GaggleAMP review by Alina N.
Alina N.

"Shifted the needle considerably in employee advocacy"

What do you like best?

I like that Gaggle Amp seamlessly integrates with all social platforms of the user and the good part is that you decide which social platform you want to use/not use and can instantly turn it on/off as per your needs. The suggestions feature is also great and helps us track content that we may have missed.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a more flat fee or incremental fee structure. Instead we pay the same price per user, despite having a large user base across the company.

It has helped employees get their social profiles more active and engaged. Before this we had a lot of content but just didn't have the right tool to disseminate it to employees.

GaggleAMP review by Joe K.
Joe K.

"Best in Class!!!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the fact that it posts to my Twitter account automatically. Very convenient! I really like the fact that I can cover all of my social media pages in one easy to use platform. The fact that it automatically Tweets for me is a real game changer. I can't wait to see what you roll out next.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, you guys are doing a great job! Keep up the good work. I appreciate all the new updates and can't wait for more!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves things to be automated for them. In this day in age it can be quite a haste to have to manage ALL of the different social media that we have available. With gaggle it's made my life so much easier by allowing me to handle everything I need handled all in one place. If you want to maximize productivity with your social media I recommend Gaggle 100%! Even if Twitter is just your thing, Gaggle is the best by far due to the fact that it automatically Tweets for you. A real game changer in the scheme of things.

Sometimes I find it hard to remember to check in with all of my social media so this tool consolidates all of my accounts into one place so it makes things fast and easy. I find that with Gaggle allowing me to see all my social media accounts it allows me to constantly stay in touch with my followers and keep them updated with fresh content. Thank you Gaggle for making my life easier!

GaggleAMP review by Amanda L.
Amanda L.

"Easy to help create social media buy-in company wide"

What do you like best?

The UI is very easy and makes it so easy for you to share suggested social media posts from the marketing department. There's also a built in Safari extension to make it easy to see when there's new content to share.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if the dashboard could highlight previous posts and show any engagement you got from what you've posted previously.

Getting company-wide buy-in on sharing social media posts.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"One-Stop Employee Amplification App "

What do you like best?

GaggleAMP is very easy to use. From one url, your employees and others can click and begin amplifying your content easily. In using it for 2 years, we've found very few cases where we get questions, it is that simple to use. I've begun to use the tagging features and they work well.

What do you dislike?

Reporting. I'd love a prettier GUI and one that allows me to customize results by tag and/or content.

Employees feel like they are a part of the equation. Even with those who resisted it, it is so easy and allows them to adapt the content, they've been able to use it and like it.

GaggleAMP review by Katharine S.
Katharine S.

"Brilliant"

What do you like best?

The huge array of social action choices, and the fact that the developers take suggestion and feedback and action them in order to improve user experience for everyone

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things can be a little glitchy but nothing that is a detriment to using the platform.

GaggleAMP get's our Sales and Marketing team involved in sharing news and promoting company content and events and improves visibility and brand awareness

GaggleAMP review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Good for distribution of content, but some reporting is overstated"

What do you like best?

It's extremely easy to get started and for Gaggle users to quickly share social posts. No complaints about ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Reporting tends to be inflated - for instance, POTENTIAL reach is reported as if it's ACTUAL reach and the difference between the two can be huge. Another 'metric' offered is the amount saved on advertising based on that potential reach, which again is unrealistic, especially if using the tool to establish a social presence for an employee rather than advertising a product or service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the cumulative output and the perception it might create (see earlier comments).

It is a quick way to get a message out via users' individual social accounts. Unfortunately, it's all too easy for all those users to share the exact same message without them pausing to personalize it, and the result is the possible perception of social networks being spammed with the same message over and over, which may also make employees look like "robots taking orders" rather than thought leaders. This is not the fault of the tool, though - it's really the result of admins not educating users on the risks. But this is worth bearing in mind if you're thinking of using the tool.

GaggleAMP review by ✯Eugene B.
✯Eugene B.

"Must have software for every business"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the incredible support from Patrick

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything, this is really an amazing product and wish I came up with the idea!!

It enables us to create brand ambassadors, sometimes work life is just too busy but GaggleAMP really helps with allowing staff to share and interact with the brand social presence without having to worry about content or time

GaggleAMP review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"It works for social advocacy"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily queue social posts for company employees. I also like that our branded short domain is integrated, as well as OneLogin.

What do you dislike?

The UI looks a bit dated and could use some improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good starting point for social advocacy -- it may not have all the bells and whistles of other options but they seem to be adding features and functionality regularly.

It is easier for me to queue up social messages and it is easier for our users to post them than our former method of emailing these things out/risk getting buried in the inbox.

GaggleAMP review by Wendy P.
Wendy P.

"It's got all the basics for social sharing"

What do you like best?

That's it's easy to use and relatively inexpensive

What do you dislike?

It's limited in it's social posting capabilities, for example you can't post an image with your linkedin posts. Also the reporting is limited compared to other solutions.

Enabling our partner and internal teams to share social posts. We have seen great pick up with the partner teams in sharing and contributing to what should be posted.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Automate employee social sharing"

What do you like best?

I like the autoamp feature where social posts are automatically pulled in and given to employees as options to share.

What do you dislike?

Wish that you could provide different copy options for employees to pick instead of just sharing the exact same post as your company profile. There is an option to edit the text, but it would be nice to curate additional options.

Having our sales team share content on their LinkedIn profile where they connect with leads.

GaggleAMP review by John D.
John D.

"Easy to use, tons of functionality, and the team loves it"

What do you like best?

Increased brand reach & lead-gen efforts

What do you dislike?

Manual work it takes to populate content

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a long enough pilot to ensure your team will utilize it.

It provides the sales team with one-click social media content they can share among their networks to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and add credibility to each person as a thought leader

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Communication and unification at your finger tips!"

What do you like best?

It can be so hard to communicate across departments or correctly get information out in a timely manner. Gaggle makes it easy! Every morning I gaggle to 500+ people and I've seen wonderful results.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have much to complain about. It can be frustrating to get people to subscribe, but that is more of an internal problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just take 5 minutes out of your day! It's worth it!

It just makes everything easy. We are able to get mass amounts of information out on multiple platforms by taking 5 minutes out of our morning to gaggle.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Small group, big company"

What do you like best?

I work for a large company that uses GaggleAMP. We leverage the tool in a small group and it has really helped the way we engage and communicate our brand. The tool is easy to learn and use and something that keeps users coming back time and time again.

What do you dislike?

nothing I can think of. Great UI, features, and results.

Providing the best content for our employees to use in order to amplify the voice of our company. This tool also really helps to enable our C level to be active on social with limited time and effort. A win win.

GaggleAMP review by Jacob S.
Jacob S.

"The One Tool you NEED for Social Selling"

What do you like best?

The ability to simplify the sharing of content through a team, w/ minimal effort

What do you dislike?

Having to log in everytime I go to the site (I'm sure this is for security reasons)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Who ever is in charge of digital marketing needs to be using this. It could easily replace the need for head count by automating your social process.

Our Social "reach" has amplified at least 100x since adding GaggleAMP to our ansnel.

GaggleAMP review by User in Computer Software

"Clunky but does the job"

What do you like best?

It's core functionality - the ability to get your organization (voluntarily) sending out messages to their various social networks. There's a great variety of social platforms it works with, but, i'd say in most scenarios only 3-5 are really applicable.

What do you dislike?

The UX. It's just clunky and non-intuitive. I've been a customer for almost almost 2 years now and even went through a UI redo and honestly it wasn't much of an improvement from what it was before. You can figure it out, definitely, but there are a lot of seemingly unnecessary steps sometimes.

Getting our employees to help spread whatever message we need spread. We've definitely increased social awareness internally, and hopefully, externally as a result.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"4 million and counting"

What do you like best?

We implemented GaggleAMP in march this year and have already passed the 4 million mark in terms of the potential reach of our postings. Love the ease of posting, the awesome analytics and the ease with which our employees can become engaged

What do you dislike?

Minor issues with the formatting of posts between LinkedIn and Twitter, but it works like a charm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how to publicize it among your employees.

We needed to extend the engagement around our messages. With GaggleAMP we've exceed the reach of our company page and twitter follower base many times over.

Administrator in Telecommunications

"Our sales team loved using this!"

What do you like best?

Easy to train our team on how to use it. It really took one training session. Our reps loved that they could grow their social presence even though they were not advanced social media users. But with GaggleAmp, they looked like they were.

What do you dislike?

We couldn't see end to end results and impact on leads. Salesforce and stats on how each post performed per user via each social channel's individual set of KPI's would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest using this as part of on boarding training for new employees so they can help you boost your brand encourage use.

Problems: Sales team not in touch with new industry knowledge and news.

Benefits: Engaged, more active sales team willing to establish themselves as experts and appropriately representing our brand.

GaggleAMP review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"Great way to spread the word within your organization"

What do you like best?

The best thing about GaggleAMP from my perspective is the ability to spread messages quickly, and nearly effortlessly. It's easier to get buy-in from your internal team to push messages through their social media accounts when they are already tied into GaggleAMP and all they have to click is a button!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it only lets you do one function in each channel (i.e. you can "Share" but not "Like" a post)

We are able to uplift our message and our reach by having our team be the bullhorn on social media.

GaggleAMP review by Bill F.
Bill F.

"Seamless"

What do you like best?

The fact that it makes social media sharing and posts work automatically without me ever having to do any manual work. This leaves me time to focus on my day to day routine without interruption. It helps our company also be in sync with our social sharing so that we look more professional as a team which in turn helps build up our reputation.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues so far as it sends out the posts as scheduled and haven't had any glitches either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend setting up a free overview and having your social media manager get involved wiith the process or marketing manager.

It helps my team increase their social media presence and gets them more known throughout the social media community. I have realized that my sales team has been recognized more often by our prospects due to the posting

GaggleAMP review by Ollie W.
Ollie W.

"Great social advocacy tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily share content and also to like or engage certain updates easily

What do you dislike?

Manual uploading lots of tweets if you want to use a tagged group

Recommendations to others considering the product

explore the engagements you can use on tweets and other posts, not just for posting

employee advocacy

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Gaggleamp has increased our reach to over 5 million"

What do you like best?

Gaggleamp allows us to increase our reach while also keeping our brand's integrity by adhering to our corporate brand guidelines.

What do you dislike?

I think improved reporting features would be beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really helpful to get employees that want to become more social, but are afraid to make mistakes, don't know how to get started and are afraid to ask for help.

We are empowering our employees to become socially active. In doing so, we are helping grow our brand while also internally educating our employees.

GaggleAMP review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"GaggleAMP helps expand your marketing reach "

What do you like best?

I like that it is a simple, cost-effective way to maximize brand exposure.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes! Everything has worked great from implementation to execution.

We are getting "free advertising" from our own employees! We are visibly attaining more social awareness and engagement.

"Great Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

Overall the ease of use really helps to make this tool the best it can be.

What do you dislike?

I find it most difficult the limits that are put forth in terms of amount of posts and time available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you won't regret it

With Gaggle, we are able to boost our content using the strongest part of our business, our people.

GaggleAMP review by Tyler M.
Tyler M.

"Taking our social posts to the next level"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. I could quickly and easily get my social posts monitored and amplified. The weekly activity report was great because I could bring it into a meeting quickly to show members reached, clicks, etc.

What do you dislike?

There were a few times where there were technical glitches but nothing too aggravating.

Helped to magnify our social media marketing efforts and created a simple way for us to share social posts with our company to increase engagement and "AMP" up our posts.

GaggleAMP review by Sterling S.
Sterling S.

"GaggleAmp"

What do you like best?

Simple, it's easy to use. Easy for other people to use. Get good reach, easy for a rewards system. Great value for the money. It's hard to get people to stay tuned in, but that's not really GA's fault. It has made it so much easier to get all our employees engaged in social.

What do you dislike?

Ugly UI, glitchy from time to time. They're a small company still figuring things out. Overall very positive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value

Amplifying content, creating more brand awareness.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great, easy to use tool that helps us scale social at our company!"

What do you like best?

Helps us scale our social efforts fairly easily. Employees love it, they find it easy to use and share content.

What do you dislike?

Not much, wish it was a little easier to reward employees out of it. Maybe the ability to cash in points for prizes, etc. Similar to functionality in Influitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an affordable tool. Make sure you have someone dedicated to putting content in on a regular basis for other to share,

A need to scale our social efforts, drive more shares of web content, and more social engagement across the board. Help busy employees easily share our content so they don't have to think about drafting social posts but still want the benefit of the added credibility.

GaggleAMP review by Dustin H.
Dustin H.

"Awesome tool for social reach"

What do you like best?

The tool makes it easy to for companies to enable employees to amplify their brand and message.

What do you dislike?

The software works as expected, I haven't run into any obstacles yet.

We are seeing an amplified social presence.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy, useful tool that all marketers need"

What do you like best?

It's ease of use. GaggleAmp allows me to connect folks in my world-wide team so that we can present a united presence on social media.

What do you dislike?

That I have to enter a message and link for each platform, rather than one and done like in Hootsuite.

We have increased our social presence by a lot simply by asking our internal folks to share. We incentivize shares so as to take advantage of the competitive nature of our team.

GaggleAMP review by Carl H.
Carl H.

"Very useful for communicating company messaging through LinkedIn"

What do you like best?

GaggleAmp makes it incredibly easy to share corporate communications through your social networks. You get a message with the available communications, you click the button on the one(s) you want to share, and your done. The point leaderboard is fun too and motivates you to want to share more.

What do you dislike?

GaggleAmp supports LinkedInk, Facebook, and Twitter. You can't turn off (as far as I know) the services you don't use, so you have to regularly ignore the messages on those services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall very solid program - would recommend!

Better corporate communication through individual employee social networks.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great employee advocacy & social selling tool"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to set up automatic sharing from our company accounts to the Gaggles, and then automatic sharing from Gaggles to employees'/members' social profiles.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the capabilities were equal across all social platforms. Although, I know LinkedIn is difficult to integrate with (difficult for all types of social media tools).

This helps our sales team generate new leads, and it also helps our company demonstrate expertise within our workforce--across all types of employees.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Platform for Amplifying a Sales Force"

What do you like best?

That the platform provides a single location where sales people can share marketing-approved content. Makes it easy for the sales people to stay active, relevant and top-of-mind on social, while cumulatively growing the company brand.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see user-specific merge codes available to truly customize the content and calls to action. That's the biggest limitation we face today.

Growing the brand on social media and simplifying social sharing for sales. Yes, they've absolutely been realized.

GaggleAMP review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"Perfect amplification to corporate social strategy "

What do you like best?

easy for Sales and other departments to share content coming from marketing

What do you dislike?

not their fault, but re-authoring logins is a bit tedious when your passwords are constantly changing

expand social reach, brand awareness, social selling

GaggleAMP review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Scalable Platform for Activating Employee Sharing"

What do you like best?

I like that we've been able to take a process that used to be manual for our team (creating posts for employees to share and sending via email) and put technology in place to scale employee advocacy.

What do you dislike?

There are some improvements to be made on the product side that made this easier to scale and measure for multiple clients, but the product team is always very active and open to my feedback.

From the agency perspective of selling this tool into clients for whom we manage social media its created a new way for us to meet and measure against our social KPIs. We're also activation lead gen for our clients through GaggleAMP.

"Great App! "

What do you like best?

I love how my marketing department is now able to post social activity for me to help me build my brand and also help the company drive more leads from my social networking sites.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how I am not able to change a link that is present in a "post" without admin credentials. We use a marketing automation with a lot of tracking links and ways that I can show that this prospect was sourced from my "link" would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to share via Social sites, GaggleAMP is a way to do it.

Solving the issue of getting your employees to share social media post related to your business.

I've also realized that this is not only a business builder, but it helps build my social networking following because I am sharing much more content then I ever could have alone.

GaggleAMP review by Carmen W.
Carmen W.

"GaggleAmp Makes It Easy!"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, no-brainer, no excuses for every sales and services rep to get on the social media bandwagon

What do you dislike?

It doesn't track through to Sales Force CRM

More reach of content

GaggleAMP review by Karin A.
Karin A.

"Brand Awareness through employee networks"

What do you like best?

The mobile app makes this ideal for Sales!

What do you dislike?

Not having a repository of content that goes beyond a short period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GaggleAMP makes employee advocacy easy and it's more trusted than a brand handle. The mobile app is easy to use and Sales finds it convenient when they are on the road.

Brand awareness for our new business unit and driving SEO. Employees love the leaderboard and being competitive.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great way to engage employees "

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and it's easy to pull reports. The dashboard is a great and the whole platform is easy to navigate. Before my previous position, I had never heard or used GaggleAMP and it was very intuitive and easy to pick up and run with. It's a really great way to leverage employees and takes out all the heavy lifting for them.

What do you dislike?

I don't really utilize the leader board but I could see how it would be beneficial for other companies.

It helps us activate our employees and their networks which helps us achieve more brand awareness and recognition.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Been a customer for years"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. We didn't need to do a lot of training to get our team up to speed.

What do you dislike?

The price when we first started using it was $100/month and it went up to $500/month.

Our team loves how easy it is for them to share company news with their own networks

GaggleAMP review by Austin W.
Austin W.

"Fantastic for Omni-Channel Digital Marketing for teams or partners"

What do you like best?

Leaderboard & Activity tracking for Social amplification and team scheduler

What do you dislike?

You are limited to posting only a personal LinkedIn Account not company accounts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Encourage your teams' to participate with GaggleAmp activities through Social Amplification metric rewards (i.e. gift cards, etc)

Fantastic for Omni-Channel Digital Marketing for teams or partners. Great for team-members to compete for most activity through the GaggleAMP tools.

GaggleAMP review by Kelvin L.
Kelvin L.

"Allows us to quantify social sharing and employee advocacy "

What do you like best?

Easy for teams and administrators to use. Fairly responsive and supportive team behind GaggleAmp.

What do you dislike?

The reporting dashboard UI needs to be updated to allow for more relevant slicing and dicing. The mobile app could be improved too.

Makes social sharing easy. We have seen excitement amongst the frontline team in being able to see the range of content which they can easily share.

GaggleAMP review by Lauren G.
Lauren G.

"Empowering employees made easy!"

What do you like best?

I love the mobile app integration with the platform. Everyone is already on their phone, so by using push notifications in addition to the digest emails we can make sure our employees have multiple opportunities to see and share content.

What do you dislike?

That we didn't use this powerful tool earlier

Empowering our employees to easily keep their digital brand fresh and engaging with their network.

GaggleAMP review by Meaghan A.
Meaghan A.

"As a social media manager I've seen substantial amounts of new shares and engagement. "

What do you like best?

Feeding content into GaggleAmp from our branded accounts is simple. The platform also makes it easy to create new activities and offers the option for users to edit a post before sharing.

What do you dislike?

As a user, I wish I could edit every post that is offered to me.

We're now able to get our message out to so many more people.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool for internal and external content sharing"

What do you like best?

Employees being able to share content with minimal effort

What do you dislike?

Validation process. Invitations are sent to work email but those aren't necessary their social media addresses. Also, integration with salesforce.

Branding. We are not a household name so branding is important and we are able to tackle that by having employees and partners share content on social media with minimum effort.

"Very good"

What do you like best?

The ability to share content easily amongst the sales team

What do you dislike?

The fact that you're unable to edit posts in the middle - only at the beginning or the end

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use tool to share content.

We've managed to solve the difficulty in delivering a consistent message through social media - GaggleAMP helps us to keep the message consistent.

GaggleAMP review by Jesse S.
Jesse S.

"We're Reaching Thousands of People Every Day"

What do you like best?

The ability to post on many different platforms

What do you dislike?

Would like more insights as a manager so that I can understand the impact we're having.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have trainings so people understand the software and how to use it.

We're able to reach exponentially more people by using GaggleAMP. We've seen content spread much quicker when we share specific posts on GaggleAMP

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great Experience with GaggleAMP"

What do you like best?

The best part about GaggleAMP is the quick and easy sharing from our HQ site to all of our chapter and member users.

What do you dislike?

the difficulty logging-in with facebook linked pages/accounts

We have been able to expand our social reach to many, many new members and regions that we would not have been able to do before.

"Zebra Technologies Review"

What do you like best?

This tool is very easy to use for the product owners as well as the employees using the tool on their own.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to implement with the privacy shield requirements.

Employees have an easy way to share out content about Zebra and news within the industry to gain credibility as a thought leader.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy-to-use tool for social sharing "

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily submit tasks for employees to complete on social. This really helps improve social metrics and get the word out about exciting new marketing activities.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could easily perform more than one task to the same post at the same time.

We are increasing employee engagement on social.

GaggleAMP review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Gaggle is Great!"

What do you like best?

I really appreciated that it felt like a mini competition to see who would post the most on social media, to grow following, knowledge, awareness

What do you dislike?

I didnt like having to actually set it up, but once i was set up, it was super easy to use and post to my social media platforms

We were able to gain more of a following using gaggleamp, and that was a benefit to our social advocates. we also were able to solve the problem of not having enough people download our content.

GaggleAMP review by Kelly B.
Kelly B.

"Makes social advocacy easy for any employee"

What do you like best?

One-click interface makes sharing content very easy no matter your level of experience with social media.

What do you dislike?

When managing the platform it is inefficient that I cannot select multiple actions for a post at once.

Brand awareness for a new business unit and making social a larger part of the conversation with employees.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Overall a positive experience"

What do you like best?

Intuitive user interface means it's easy to get buy-in from colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Images still don't show when suggesting messages for LinkedIn or pulling messages from connected accounts.

Increased thought leadership of the brand, through sharing of content and consistency of messaging across colleagues who are using this service.

GaggleAMP review by Casey L.
Casey L.

"Great Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

I am able to market using social media easily from my phone

What do you dislike?

sometimes the system lags a bit and can be slow

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try if you like on the go technology

the ability to market quickly and easily from my phone

Administrator in Telecommunications

"It has helped us a lot!"

What do you like best?

It's very simple and easy for our employees to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't get more details on the people sharing my content.

We are creating a better reach and finding customers that way.

GaggleAMP review by User in Computer Software

"Everyone can be a brand advocate"

What do you like best?

GaggleAMP is a great tool for large companies to use to have employees share content on social media. It was easy to use, and made it possible for content to be seen and shared by employees.

What do you dislike?

As a user and not an administrator, I can honestly say I had no issues with this tool.

GaggleAMP made sharing on social media a breeze and allowed more employees to engage with sharable content.

"Simple amplification "

What do you like best?

Its like an intranet for employees to share ideas and post for social media platforms.

What do you dislike?

Some employees have mentioned that they dont like getting so many notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to get all employees on board.

Helps us push out company content and allow our employees to share content. Its really simple way or getting people from all over the organisation to share content not just the employees who are on LinkedIn regularly.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Computer Software

"An interesting way to engage my community"

What do you like best?

I like that other members of my team can submit their own messages and I don't necessarily have to craft every single item for them to share.

What do you dislike?

It's been very hard to get people to craft those messages.... The incentive for my team to participate is perhaps too low.

I'm seeing my team engage more on social--- even if it's just a re-tweet. Hopefully these engagements will turn into leads!

"GaggleAMP Experience"

What do you like best?

It's a good working EE Advocacy program that has helped us grow our user base and increase the reach of our content.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the registration process. It would be much easier to allow admins to enter users into the system.

In terms of business problems, we're increasing the reach of our content and creating brand ambassadors.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Get Everyone Involved with GaggleAMP! "

What do you like best?

GaggleAMP allows our employees to share pre-approved company messaging with their personal network. The more they share the more they get rewarded. The platform is simple to use and people really enjoy the gamification of social media.

What do you dislike?

The platform looks a little dated...could use a facelift.

We have a fairly large social media following; however, we can get our message heard by more than who already follow us by utilizing our employees networks. Our employees are engaged and interested in what we're sharing on social. They're up to date on what assets are published and what news has been released.

GaggleAMP review by Bekkah L.
Bekkah L.

"Social Media posting and sharing is a breeze"

What do you like best?

simple straight forward application

keeps track of all posts in one spot

LOVE the dashboard

What do you dislike?

not much I don't like the reporting could b more robust

Posting and getting power users in the company to leverage social media

GaggleAMP review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good in theory, would be better if it worked"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ability to publicize my posts

What do you dislike?

Facebook feature doesn't work well, no way to add comments or edit thumbnails. I can only really use it for twitter. Also difficult to understand the organization of the messages.

Business problems -- our minimal reach. We have plenty of people sharing posts now, although many of the posts still aren't getting viewed.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great Social Amplification Tool"

What do you like best?

Being able to schedule posts / the dashboard view

What do you dislike?

lag/ slowness with the GaggleAmp App is offputting

Beneficial in terms of brand awareness

GaggleAMP review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great way to spread the word"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, so easy to get a lot of evangelists

What do you dislike?

My company has multiple gaggles, and it would be nice if it was easier to share content between the gaggles

Our account mangers need an easy way to establish themselves as thought leaders within their customer community, and gaggle amp is a great way to do that

"Running a pilot now"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use for both us and the agencies who are sharing out our content.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't found anything that I don't like so far during this pilot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial run...what have you got to lose?

We're seeing an increase in our messages spread across several platforms.

GaggleAMP review by User in Computer Software

"Great for Employee Engagment"

What do you like best?

It is an easy way to get members within your company involved and active within their social networks.

What do you dislike?

There is not too much to dislike as a member of our company's gaggleamp. It is easy to use!

Getting more employee engagement to be advocates within our social platforms.

GaggleAMP review by Administrator

"Gaggle AMP no defrauda "

What do you like best?

Sencillez y usabilidad de la aplicación. Hace lo que necesitas, rápidamente.

What do you dislike?

Diseño versión escritorio muy básico. Se espera algo más.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Las recomendaciones por parte del personal de GaggleAMP son bastante interesantes.

Aumento de las impresiones e interacciones en redes sociales.

Learning about GaggleAMP?

* We monitor all GaggleAMP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.