Galaxy Digital

Galaxy Digital

Galaxy Digital is a mobile-friendly volunteer management for nonprofits, corporations, and schools. It is designed to recruit, manage, track, and report on volunteerism with ease.

Work for Galaxy Digital?

Learning about Galaxy Digital?

Galaxy Digital Reviews

Ask Galaxy Digital a Question
Showing 24 Galaxy Digital reviews
Galaxy Digital review by <span>Dana  R.</span>
Dana R.

"Consistent service and solid customer support"

What do you like best?

The product is geared toward our business and how we do it. Their customer support is super fast and their online videos and user guides help me 24/7. The cost is reasonable and this product is crucial to our business of matching volunteers with agencies.

What do you dislike?

We have been with them for over 5 years and I can't think of anything we dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It truly is the software that allows us to appear much bigger than we are. We have a very small staff but the Galaxy Digital software is so automated and the user support is so good that it makes it easy for us. When we began over 5 years ago, their staff was so supportive and helped us with all the details from the colors to match our logo to inserting pictures that help the software be branded to us.

Giving us a tool that easily helps volunteers engage while also allowing our agencies to be at the forefront.

This product allows Volunteer McKinney to be the connector for our community.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Galaxy Digital
Galaxy Digital review by <span>Natalie H.</span>
Natalie H.

"Get Connected-Galaxy Digital"

What do you like best?

The Get Connected platform on Galaxy Digital has many awesome features to help volunteers find opportunities. We love the survey feature, the blogs, and customization options.

What do you dislike?

There are weird work arounds for certain actions that you can do on most platforms nowadays. The custom web pages and blog posts aren't as easy to create and edit as we would like. We also surveyed the state of Wisconsin and found many people are confused about many of the features, especially Public Impact pages, Custom Forms, and Initiatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Connected is a great volunteer matching platform.

We are able to import data from other volunteer centers in the state and get a better picture of the scope of volunteering in Wisconsin. It is very easy for volunteers to find the opportunities they want to volunteer for.

What Volunteer Management solution do you use?

Galaxy Digital review by Administrator

"Great product"

What do you like best?

User friendly, easy to set up and use.

What do you dislike?

Reports are lacking, could use a few new

Recommendations to others considering the product

Galaxy Digital is a phenomenal product. It's easy to use, customer service is quick and knowledgeable, there are many resources to help you learn the product, it's user-friendly, and the company overall, has a 'small business' feel to it. A complain I routinely have with other companies is that no one has time to answer questions, when a ticket is opened it can take up to 3 days for other companies to get back to you. Galaxy is just the opposite. Any time I've had a question on features or where to find reports I have always had someone contact me the same day (usually within the hour), I feel like I'm their #1 priority.

Prior to making the decision to use Galaxy Digital, I received a personal call to talk with a specialist to discuss how we wanted to use GD and what benefit we were hoping for; after the call I received follow up emails and calls making sure I had all of the information I needed. Once we agreed to using GD, I was able to have someone available to me for questions, concerns and more. The process was swift, and super easy! I cannot recommend Galaxy enough to anyone who may still be in the 'dark ages' of volunteer management!

GD helps us manage our volunteers efficiently, keeps volunteers connected on a regular basis without feeling overwhelmed and allows us to partner with other entities in our community to assist with their volunteer needs as well.

Galaxy Digital review by <span>Linda C.</span>
Linda C.

"Simple yet lots of capability"

What do you like best?

I like that in a matter of a few hours, we were able to have a platform that could serve many non-profits and connect them to volunteers looking to serve.

What do you dislike?

I'd really like to see this in an app platform to create easier use in the community. We are finding that even though the program is responsive, a simpler app format would be more user-friendly to bring new users. We are finding engagement with the software less exciting than we had anticipated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool as part of a volunteer engagement piece for a community or school, to also be inclusive of businesses and beyond. However, to get maximum value, the platform must be continually promoted to the users on both ends. Its not effective if no one is using it.

The capabilities of the software are many, more than we have touched on just yet. The fact that Galaxy Didgital continues to seek improvements and offer solid support makes them a gret choice for us.

We are working to fill gaps within our community of connecting volunteers to opportunities. As for in house-needs, the latest update with the scheduling makes calendar much less burdensome, thus saving time, and it is more teachable.

Galaxy Digital review by <span>Louise W.</span>
Louise W.

"We like Galaxy Digital for it's user friendly look for recruitment."

What do you like best?

I like the user friendly sign up process and the look of the recruiting tools. I also like the automatic responses, reminders and thank yous. On line waivers are also a plus. Galaxy Digital provides excellent training and support. They are open to new ideas from users.

What do you dislike?

Keeping track of hours per volunteer would be helpful. It keeps track of hours per program, but it doesn't count the no. of non duplicated volunteers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Galaxy Digital does a great job of sharing what their product can do for you. They also provide training and superior support. They seem willing to implement and accept new ideas from their users, when possible.

We would like to do less paper. We are currently working on getting kiosks to check in our volunteers.

Since people are able to "FAN" a program, we can immediately let them know of new opportunities in the chosen program. We would really like to have online waivers be available at the check in stage, also. I heard you were working on possibly doing this.

Galaxy Digital review by <span>Tammi V.</span>
Tammi V.

"Fantastic software, outstanding staff!"

What do you like best?

The versatility of the website and the outstanding customer service along with the ease of use for both the administrator and the user.

What do you dislike?

Can't change the duration of a serving opportunity once it has been saved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software and the staff have been wonderful to work with! Their response time when we have questions phenomenal! Our church, which consists of 4 campuses, has both "In the Church" and "In the Community" serving opportunities. Because of the versatility of the site and the willingness of the staff to make adjustments to fit individual organizational needs and to share what other organizations have done we have been able to build a robust serving site. In the first 3 weeks of use, we saw a 200% increase in responses to serving opportunities.

Connecting our church members to serving opportunities in the Church and in the community. This software is very robust and allows us to connect with volunteers in various ways along with making it easier for our volunteers to connect to serving opportunities of all kinds.

Learn more about Galaxy Digital

Galaxy Digital Videos

Learning about Galaxy Digital?

* We monitor all Galaxy Digital reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.