GamEffective

GamEffective

Our platform helps organizations apply gamification to customer support, training, sales and many more organizational activities.

Work for GamEffective?

Learning about GamEffective?

GamEffective Reviews

Ask GamEffective a Question
Showing 26 GamEffective reviews
GamEffective review by <span>Ron R.</span>
Ron R.

"Piloting GamEffective in our department - a review based on my opinion"

What do you like best?

Working with Anna, and the team at Gameffective was very enjoyable. They were always on hand to help with any questions about their application, and had a lot of great ideas to help us build engagement and utilize the tool to its fullest.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had more time to dedicate to using the tool - the learning curve for the application isn't tough at all, so the more I used it, the more I wanted to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Like most things in life, the Gameffective application is a tool that you can certainly get a lot out of, if you have the time to put into it. Not to say that there is a lot of work that you need to do to get the application working, but the more time you can put into utilizing the tools, i.e. trivia and simulations, you will definitely see great engagement, and a great tool to get new information into the hands of the users.

We were trying to see how we could boost some internal KPI's and improve on engagement - we are just completing the pilot now, but have received some very positive feedback from the agents that were a part of the pilot, and they loved being a part of it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GamEffective
GamEffective review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Excellent Can Do Partnership"

What do you like best?

I like the personalized care of our game. I especially like that the agents are thought of first and that there is fluidity within the platform to make changes

What do you dislike?

We have data changes that require manual audits to ensure our backend reporting is syncing with the game

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an effective way to achieve results but it requires an invested approach. In order to keep engagement high there must be buy in from the team and I find a person on point at the site to gauge excitement. Content needs to be fresh and exciting for the participants. Consider the feedback from participants in order to improve the game and keep it fresh.

We are meeting and often exceeding targets as a result of the game. Attrition is down at our Suppliers and it continues to allow for our fun to be channeled specific to results.

What Sales Gamification solution do you use?

GamEffective review by <span>Allan M.</span>
Allan M.

"Enhancing the Learning Experience!"

What do you like best?

GamEffective has helped us enhance our Learning and On-Boarding Experience, I love how dynamic, intuitive, user-friendly the platform is. Support is definitely a strong point as well, the team is committed and always there to help. It is very nice how you can customize your own content, create new activities using templates and plug and play tools, the mobile application is also a plus. The team is open to listen to suggestions and make an even better experience, all through strategic team partnership!

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't really seen something I dislike, all items are great and what can be even better is taken as a challenge by the GamEffective team to deliver even a greater experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! its definitely worth !

We are enhancing our Learning experience as well as our On-Boarding program, something better and more tailored to our needs and the needs of our Human Talent, people really enjoy the interactive experience and game elements tied to our program now. What a creative way to promote employee engagement!

GamEffective review by <span>ANGIE P.</span>
ANGIE P.

"The experience has been enjoyable and exciting."

What do you like best?

I love that we can customize the games to fit our needs. The team has been a pleasure to work with and is always available to assist. They have great ideas to help create a buzz with our staff and teams.

What do you dislike?

Our staff has requested to be able to customize items based on their points levels. This is currently not available, but the feedback was well received by the GamEffective team.

We are working towards raising our KPI's on a floor wide basis. The game feeds into the natural competitive side in all of us. As they see that they are gaining ground on one of their peers, they give a little extra on their calls.

GamEffective review by Administrator

"Interesting, a great learning experience. "

What do you like best?

GameEffective offers a very robust platform that lends itself well to an established training program. The tools available produce a fun, engaging learning experience.

What do you dislike?

The analytics seem to be in the process of being ironed out and have not led to a positive experience for our team. It is clear GameEffective outsources their analytics division.

Moreover, as great as GameEffective is,, our team struggled with the implementation. Our training program is still very young and still being developed for our organization, and did not lend itself well to the GE platform. While this is an issue we must conquer. GE definite lends itself better to a more established training program looking to take it to the next level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Timing is crucial with GameEffective, as is on going support. GameEffective is not a one time use, easy install solution and will require ongoing resources if it is expected to be successful. Weekly updates (at minimum) are necessary in order to drive user engagement.

When Gameffective works, it works. Users are engaged, competition thrives, and we see our participation values rise. When the platform is left stagnant, it becomes viewed as a waste of time and money. Ensure you have the resources to dedicate to the platform, or you will struggle.

We did not have an established training program for our Pro Sales team, which we leveraged GameEffective for. GameEffective was leveraged as a catch all solution for the training needs of that department, with mixed results.

GameEffective provides a great experience at the end of the day and we have only minor grievances. Employee satisfaction and participation in out training program is up.

GamEffective review by <span>Jeff H.</span>
Jeff H.

"Great motivation for our teams"

What do you like best?

I've been very impressed with GamEffective's ability to go beyond dashboards to drive employee engagement on their hourly performance metrics. The ability to customize content and KPI weights based on seasonality aligns very well with our environment.

What do you dislike?

We often have the need for multiple admins, one for the data and one for the game and content. Having additional licenses with different levels would help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to start with the behaviors you want to encourage and build from there. In a call center environment, we had some preconceived notions and reports that had to evolve as we moved forward to ensure we were encouraging the right behaviors consistently.

We wanted to create a more consistently competitive environment where teams that don't normally compete would be able to compete with one another. We have realized increased performance through increased employee engagement.

GamEffective review by <span>Derrick P.</span>
Derrick P.

"Gamification Evolved"

What do you like best?

The e-learning elements are what drove me to select GamEffective. This focus on employee development was missing from other options I had explored.

What do you dislike?

I'd love a few more social features to add communication the goes outside of the GamEffective page a=to get people back in to the system.

We are trying to help our team be more self-sufficient and to increase productivity. The e-learning elements help them gain some mastery of their role and the competition with KPIs create positive momentum towards success. It's early so we don't have a lot of data yet to show results.

GamEffective review by <span>.</span>

"Amazing team to work with"

What do you like best?

Ben and Elad have been amazing to work with. They are available at crazy hours and get back to us quickly about questions and issues. They are also very interested in making GE work for how our company works.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! They’re amazing and they’re working hard to keep improving the app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out!

KPI awareness

GamEffective review by <span>Sara H.</span>
Sara H.

"GamEffective makes learning easy and fun!"

What do you like best?

The people! Monique and Itamar are outstanding to work with. they are always looking for ways to increase engagement, be more creative, and think outside the box.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike. The game graphics could be a little more appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. Easy to use, affordable, creative, great way to promote continued learning.

We are using this platform to train approximately 100 users per year. This helps us to promote learning while staying connected.

GamEffective review by <span>Vanessa M.</span>
Vanessa M.

"Good"

What do you like best?

I like the efficiency and quality of the product. In the time I used it I found it very convenient to achieve the results I expected

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it is a little slow sometimes causing problems

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try with it. You won't regret it

We align people with what our customers need. We could easily define four data points I want analysts to care about in terms of their performance and then set goals and can do so very easily

GamEffective review by <span>Carmella K.</span>
Carmella K.

"Best Gamification Platform on the market."

What do you like best?

Managing a team of sales development personnel requires attention to both achievement of KPIs as well as staff satisfaction and retention. GamEffective’s platform offers both and is an excellent addition to any sales development toolkit.

What do you dislike?

Couldn't find anything I didn't like. Couldn't find anything I didn't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The GamEffective Team has been really great in adding additional features we needed. The Customer Service is outstandingly good!

Improvements of reaching KPIs and higher engagement of Sales development Representatives.

While using GamEffective the Team has been highly engaged and even the weaker Team members showed significant improvement in achieving KPIs. The Platform has become a great media to promote internal training, processes and on-boarding of new employees.

GamEffective review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"GamEffective is a partner &I am the Solutions Marketing Manager for Verint's Gamification solution."

What do you like best?

I like that GamEffective's tool is designed to make the employee the hero of the game and celebrate the small successes as they work toward achieving progressively more challenging goals. I especially like that they break down learning activities into bite-sized pieces and make it engaging for the employee to consume learning and improve their skills and performance rankings.

What do you dislike?

While Gamification is a proven solution to help increase employee engagement and performance, it still has the stigma of being a "fun, nice to have" solution. Convincing executives of the value of Gamification is still a challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When assessing Gamification solutions, approach them from the perspective of the employee. GamEffective is designed to make the employee the hero of the game. It presents their specific KPIs and suggests next best actions they can do to improve their skills and scores. It celebrates each employee's successes, not just the top 10 performers in the organization.

Gamification helps improve employee skills, performance and engagement, It is proven to increase employee productivity as well as collaboration between individuals and teams, especially in geographically dispersed organizations, or groups with remote employees. Gamification can also help improve customer engagement be increasing the skills and knowledge of the employees serving the customer.

GamEffective review by <span>Maurizio Remo B.</span>
Maurizio Remo B.

"New gamification project for an international company in Italy"

What do you like best?

Excellent assitance from the Customer Success team manager (Itamar)

Flexible and powerful software.

What do you dislike?

Not all narratives are today available in Italian..but we know that work is in progress.

A high engagement and learning focus was reached by the sales teams for the launch of a new product

GamEffective review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Engaging and Fun Learning "

What do you like best?

The ability to create engaging content and trivia/simulations really helps agents learn in a fun, no pressure way. The teams are engaged trying to best one another but seeing improvements in KPI metrics using GamEffective's tools puts a smile on my face. I've seen improvements month over month to the analytics which helps me understand how the tool is being used and areas my team can improve on.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the Trivia UI. The character limitations and the goofy trivia host gets old - but I hear there are improvements in store and I've always been a fan of GamEffectives updates.

We work in a fast pace environment. Getting information out to front line agents in a timely manner is key to building knowledge and improving sales and customer satisfaction metrics.

GamEffective review by <span>Steven E.</span>
Steven E.

"GamEffective Success"

What do you like best?

GamEffective was exceptional in the amount of delivery and ongoing support they offered to ensure we were successful.

What do you dislike?

GamEffective served its purpose for our business, and the only two items we were challenged with was our overall participation rate (although much, much higher than our standard LMS) and the inability to send in app communications due to our internal IT security.

We needed a more effective learning solution for our users.

GamEffective review by User in Financial Services

"Smooth and fast"

What do you like best?

I enjoy using this tool at work it is smooth and quick it's also fairly intuitive and definitely makes doing my job easier

What do you dislike?

I am not sure if it is the product or if it is our Intranet running slower due to higher volumes but it does occasionally bog down and slow down but it normally recovers very quickly

It is effective in solving many of our data issues it helps us maintain data in ways that we are able to access and recall quickly

GamEffective review by User

"Changed the game"

What do you like best?

GamEffective changed the game for us with our sales staff, Gave up to date info for sales and what metrics they need to focus on. Made coaching and 1:1's easier

What do you dislike?

The app does take some time to update, Not always realtime ( That also could be our other system it talks with) don't have away to verify that

Motivated sales staff, increased in quality sales

GamEffective review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"The most Agile gamifcation platform for SaaS and in particular for SFDC"

What do you like best?

Felxability to brand the widget and the tools, compliance with "pull" and "push" API's allowing compliance with data security and firewalls which are mandatory in large enterprise in particular for sales tools

What do you dislike?

need to improve some of their out of the box narrative images

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you work with a gamification design team to define the challenges and overall approach before starting your technology fulfilment work.

We used gamification to improve data quality of sales pipeline and win / loss activities by making administration and data update more discipline by introducing group and individual competitions.

We used Gameffective to quickly introduce on boarding and end user engagement activities on a global scale utilising several SaaS solutions

GamEffective review by <span>Zevik H.</span>
Zevik H.

"The Best Gamfication platform on Salesforce!"

What do you like best?

The action events and dashboards are the best I've seen.

The charts are as interactive as it gets and getting salesforce data in them is helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing :)

I love this app and all of it's features

Driving our sales reps to increase productivity and performance.

GamEffective review by Administrator

"Fun, easy, customizable"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use of the platform. The customer service team I work with is amazing. They always bring new and fresh ideas to me. They make my job easy and they make me look good!

What do you dislike?

The reports, although plentiful, can be cumbersome.

Training, reinforcement of job skills. Reaching a large audience with little time commitment on my behalf.

GamEffective review by <span>Chris D.</span>
Chris D.

"Excellent solution for marrying operational goals to what clients care most about."

What do you like best?

Single sign on to application via our current CRM platform, Salesforce

What do you dislike?

Admin panel feature tend to not be intuitive

Creating ownership stake of operations employees as it would relate to our clients needs

GamEffective review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Maintaining +90% positive CSat rating, while improving support service delivery efficiency. "

What do you like best?

In our contact centers utilize Gamification to drive competition among support team members to improve response times, improve mean time to resolution, and identify training gaps; and other areas for improvement as part of employee development programs.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to report at this time as we are still pending global rollout to the Enterprise.

TBD. Pending rollout to our entire global enterprise.

GamEffective review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Minimize the time and with great results

What do you dislike?

Nothing I could think at the moment, very happy here

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, defiantly a great choise and great software to count on .

Time wise is very effective and efficient, help me keep track of a in house inventory

GamEffective review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Good stuff"

What do you like best?

I like using this platform because its easy to use and intuitive

What do you dislike?

Costs too much for the features you get. Should cost less or have more features.

Processing micro and in game transactions

GamEffective review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"It was good of i would of used it more"

What do you like best?

It was really easy to navigate and had a good user interface.

What do you dislike?

Too easy to skip through stuff and not actually do it.

Learning about equipment and sales tactics

GamEffective review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"I find this system very easy to use "

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. I like that it helps me keep accounts organized

What do you dislike?

Runs a little slow. I feel like the system needs to have a newer update

Helps keep accounts organized

Learn more about GamEffective

GamEffective Videos

Learning about GamEffective?

* We monitor all GamEffective reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.