GanttPRO

GanttPRO is a chart software for project management, designed to allow users to create tasks and assign them, set dependencies and milestones, track progress of each task and the whole project as well as collaborate with team members.

Work for GanttPRO?

Learning about GanttPRO?

Compare GanttPRO to Similar Solutions

GanttPRO Reviews

Ask GanttPRO a Question
Showing 42 GanttPRO reviews
GanttPRO review by Anseea P.
Anseea P.

"Amazing software"

What do you like best?

This tool is very easy to use, because of its friendly interface. All features are easy to use and easy to appropriate for your use. The ability to add, delete or move tasks is very natural and I like the ease of movement of the graphical items.

Beside this, I love that only with Internet connection I can access the planning from anywhere. Stored in the cloud, easy to check and adjust the projects.

What do you dislike?

The 14 days of free version are enough to know the software, but I would have liked to have more to enjoy the benefits of it for free.

Also, the GANTT chart display is sometimes too small and is difficult to navigate through big projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are searching for a GANTT chart tool for project management which allows you to create and assign tasks easily, set milestones and have a look with the deadlines, GanttPRO might be a solution and you could give it a try (14 days free trail). Bur consider what you really need for your projects.

As a student in project management and wanting to become a project manager, GanttPRO helps me with a better time management, with the deadlines of all the projects we have for the university because it makes it easy to realign the tasks in order balance out the workload to be done.

Organization and planning are the key to success and with GanttPRO it's easier.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GanttPRO
GanttPRO review by Dmitry K.
Dmitry K.

"Best tool for product roadmap planning and project progress tracking"

What do you like best?

I like that I can have high-level overview of my product roadmap and then quickly switch to details about time/people/resources.

This way I can spend little time navigating and understanding product status.

I used Trello before. And I needed to create different boards for marketing/developers.

Boards became overloaded over time. My approach was to create new boards as soon as we need to focus on a specific milestone. Then it was hard to track time / people / old boards.

What do you dislike?

Well, it might first appear as a bit complicated. At least when you start using it.

I was switching from a simpler product. But we needed to find more sophisticated solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The right time to switch to GanttPRO is when you need to track time and understand project status / progress. Until then you can use to-do list or Trello or some other general task management.

* Product planning / product feature overview

* Project status overview

* Assignments management

* Time management

What Project Management solution do you use?

GanttPRO review by Joe B.
Joe B.

"Your possibility to make you work easier"

What do you like best?

For me, the thing that I like here very much is definitely the system of progress tracking of all your projects. All of them presented the way to understand everything clearly and not waste too much time on figuring out what is going on in the certain project or situations. In addition to this, I want to mention that you can track not only all changes and events that happen but also timing, you can easily evaluate the value of a certain action based on the time-information that this software gives you.

What do you dislike?

This software definitely moves in the right direction and becomes better and better from days to days. The only advice from me it is to make your filters more detailed, so you already made the great possibility to choose the project that you need but nevertheless filter still requires a bit finalization. Then When you print the charts to paper, the indented levels of milestones and tasks are all left aligned and it makes it difficult to distinguish the milestones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The functionality is constantly expanding and improving. Therefore, you should take a closer look and try this opportunity in practice, using a 14-day free trial subscription.

GanttPro allows you to take full advantage of long-term planning. I prefer to classify into groups all activities of my business. The function of automatic calculation of the completed time allows you to always be aware of the progress. Also one of the most used functions I have is commenting tasks. In the course of work, new ideas on the quality of work often arise. To keep ideas from going to waste, you can quickly write them in the comments to the tasks.

GanttPRO review by User

"Great student experience with GanttPro"

What do you like best?

The online tool is very responsive, It is also very easy and intuitive to use it, the color code is well chosen and makes the Gantt chart even more user-friendly. It's also very smooth to work with as modifications are easy to make and undo.

What do you dislike?

There is no such particular thing that I dislike about it, maybe the only thing that could be improved is when you add your holidays or days off, you can't see them in the weekly view, instead your activity counts the holiday in and its corresponding bar in the graph becomes longer than it should be, so maybe it would be better if holidays and days were showing in the weekly view for example by coloring the corresponding part of the activity bar in another color to show that this part is counting holidays and days off in. For example if I need to finish a report within 4 days and I start working on it on friday, and I'm off on sundays, then in the graph the activity would show a continous activity bar from friday to tuesday which makes it 5 days counting my sunday off, in the daily view sunday is going to be colored differently (blue) but in the weekly view, the activity bar would show 5 working days, an improvement would be to color 1/5th of the bar in the place corresponding to sunday in this example in a different color so that we could see that it comprises of a holiday/day-off as well.

Gantt pro is mainly used in the context of my studies, I'm an IT student and as part of our modules related to information system we need to make Gantt charts. I've also used this tool for my final year project proposal and I'm planning the use it during the whole time of my project development as it helps me in managing my time properly.

GanttPRO review by Igor C.
Igor C.

"Excellent Software"

What do you like best?

GanttPRO has a simple UI and all necessary tools for you to create a very descriptive and detailed planning for your project. With a few clicks, you can have exactly what you need in a very beautiful chart.

What do you dislike?

Some tools, despite the good looking UI, are not so easy to find at all and this demands you an extra effort in order to figure out where they are and/or how to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it if you want a lightweight, not expensive and efficient tool to create a quick and informative project management charts/diagrams.

I am starting studying Project Management and GanttPRO was/is the first Tool that I decided to use in order to create my projects plannings and estimates. There are still another functionalities that I need to learn how to use, but so far, thanks to GranttPRO I am able to create these first charts/diagrams solving 100% my problems until now.

GanttPRO review by Karan P.
Karan P.

"Easy to use and track progress"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and clear making it easy to see the current state of a project. The ability to change the colour of tasks makes it easy to visually group tasks. As the application is web based it makes it easy to make changes on the go from wherever you are.

What do you dislike?

When trying to move bars along the chart, it would be useful if they would snap to hours, weeks, or days more easily. When using weeks as the timescale it would be useful to be able to snap to days during the week to move an item along a day or two. A date display when moving bars would also be useful.

When exporting to pdf the column sizing shown on screen does not match the exported pdf. The columns usually get wider and add ellipses to show cut off content. The preview may show 12/11/2018 but the exported pdf will show 12/11/2018 09:... which is annoying as it requires trail and error to get the columns to show the information in the right format.

GanttPro allows me to create programs quickly to use for discussion about project timescales. It is easy to then edit and share with the team. This is a much more user friendly solution than written dates as visualises tasks and timing overlaps.

GanttPRO review by Mario F.
Mario F.

"Excellent Project Planning Software"

What do you like best?

As a certified project manager I have been using project management tools for years. One tends to use tools he/she is used to, but we decided to look for alternatives as we needed to renew our licenses. After having looked at multiple solutions we selected Ganttpro due to its Intuitive, good looking and easy to use interface. The application has good performance even though it is webbased and quite graphical.

What do you dislike?

Scrolling past the visible chart is slow. Biggest issue has been linking activities. The software will normally have no lag between the activities and start them right after eachother. The only way to create lag is by entering the number of lag hours. If you create a lag by dragging the tasks apart from eachother the lag will reset to 0.

Thumbnail pictures are added when users log-in via Facebook (or other platforms), but can not be uploaded for other users via the web application itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what you really need. This is an easy to use tool that fits our purpose for task based project planning and resource optimization.

By using Ganttpro we have been able to get better control over projects and project resources. Collaboration is easy since the application is webbased. Our team is now working much closer with eachother and has a better understanding of the bigger project picture.

GanttPRO review by User

"Easy to use. Nice graphical interface!"

What do you like best?

The ability to add/delete/move items is natural and doesn't require any time in designing 'if/then" type of dependencies. It can all be quickly rearranged graphically using drag & drop. I knew instantly I was abandoning the excel-type products I had been using.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I didn't like was the longer than expected load time. Initial loading takes about 1 minute.

Once loaded however, all changes are practically instantaneous, so it's not an ongoing issue. I've had zero issues in speed for manipulation, saving, etc. In all reality, the initial load time is not that significant and the advantages of this platform far outweigh this singular issue.

As a project manager, my projects often have major shifts in deadlines due to the nature of our clients. Projects, or portions of them, may at any time be accelerated or postponed literally months in a single notice. GanttPro makes it easy to realign and redistribute the tasks in order balance out the workload of my team.

GanttPRO review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Nice program"

What do you like best?

this program is very easy to use and user-friendly. With it you can schedule tasks and resources in a very easy way. Very recomendable software

What do you dislike?

This program is sometimes messy and it takes a while to implement all the basic information. However, once done, the rest is completely straigthforward and easy and quick to follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First perhaps you should take a look at the tutorial and FAQs because maybe it is not the program you need for your projects. However, if it fits the expectations, you'll be very glad to having made the decision

On the one hand, the planning of several projects has been made easier with this GanttPRO. Unfortunately in my current job we had to switch to a free-of-charge version due to budget compromises, but I am sure I'll push my boss to buy this software as soon as we can

GanttPRO review by Ingrith Roselys M.
Ingrith Roselys M.

"Very good option as software for online project management."

What do you like best?

The best thing is that the planning of your projects is hosted in the cloud, online from anywhere with Internet access you can check the progress of the project or make adjustments to it.

It contains the exact elements to manage projects from start to finish.

On the other handthe support and documentation provided by its creators is simply great.

What do you dislike?

As such I do not assign the disadvantage to the software as such but rather to the resources that the user must have for its proper use, such as a good Internet connection and devices suitable for viewing such project management graphics.

In another order of ideas it seems enough 14 days of free version to know the software, but I would like it to be a few more days to enjoy the benefits of it for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For project management solutions this is an acceptable, economical and viable option to configure the entire plan of a project, highlighting all its tasks, roles, dates, resources in order all the elements involved in a project regardless of its magnitude. It is online which puts it on a par with the new technologies to which millions of users are already accustomed to using.

As a teacher of subjects related to programming and project management, this software is used to make the practice of designing the entire project plan and simulate a bit of the progress of it by placing fictitious times of little scope so that everything can be tested in the planned time for the free version. The results thrown by GanttPro are satisfactory and for that reason I recommend it openly.

GanttPRO review by Administrator

"Efficient tool for planning and creating timelines of your projects"

What do you like best?

My tasks and my colleagues’ tasks are clearly defined bars with definite start and end dates what makes it very easy to follow all the tasks and dates. We really enjoy resource management feature that allows seeing who underperforms, is overloaded or works as it was scheduled.

I will also mention personal calendars. With their help, I can set up days-off, vacations or other days for anyone from my team and they will not be considered in planning.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to navigate through really big projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try to use it by yourself

Increased productivity, better time management, deadline management, resource management.

If you want a list:

• Work with tasks.

• Work with team members and virtual resources.

• Work with deadlines.

• Work with costs.

• Keep track of your project.

GanttPRO review by Марина .
Марина .

"Лучший сервис для планирования проектов"

What do you like best?

простота и наглядность

командная работа

экспорт таблицы

доска задач! супер

Этот сервис зацепил и для меня является лучшим решением среди аналогов. Перепробовала я достаточно много сервисов. В нем легко и удобно работать, приглашать свою команду. Даже создали доску задач. Только мы пока еще командой работаем в Трелло. Если разработчики создадут больше возможностей в доске, то перейдем к ним насовсем.

What do you dislike?

не знаю. Из всех сервисов подобного типа я выбрала именно этот.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Очень простой и понятный сервис для планирования интернет-проектов. Рекомендую руководителям маркетинговых агентств, ивент-агентств, фрилансерам и всем, кто руководит удаленными командами

планирование деловых ивентов

планирование маркетинговых кампаний

планирование запусков онлайн-курсов

GanttPRO review by Elías J.
Elías J.

"Easy to use and excelent management of resources"

What do you like best?

We can build a project in an easy way; to mee, the better is to drag and drop the activities in a hearachical way and the tool icon next to the task is an easy and quick way to access to Task Settings.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a collaborative tool, easy to use and easy to access for Project Management, this is the perfect option

Online functionality, without any installation into devices. Easy to share.

GanttPRO review by Lev L.
Lev L.

"Great way to create best GANT"

What do you like best?

I like that it web based service that is possible to use within a team. Very good options to make your gant easy to reade with dependencies and milestones. Excelent desgin and Gantts made in this software looks very cool.

What do you dislike?

Export in PDF and JPG could be in better resolution.

Price is rather expensive, for individuals shoudl be monthly subscription also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free trial, easy to use, just try it!

Mainly I am using GanttPRO for proposal preparation submission and project monitoring.

GanttPRO review by Brett C.
Brett C.

"Very nicely designed + great functionality"

What do you like best?

Has all of the essential features of a robust project management tool like MS Project, but in a user-friendly, web collaborative form. Great also to be able to switch from Gantt to Board view to quickly see what tasks are in progress.

What do you dislike?

Would like the Board view to have more context for a Task (eg. the task/group hierarchy that it's a part of). Really want the Slack integration too.

Overall sense of tasks, milestones, dependencies and progress - that can be shared amongst everyone in the team.

GanttPRO review by Adrian A.
Adrian A.

"After several months of hunting I finally found GanttPro and it does what I need"

What do you like best?

I love the interface, which works nicely with both Chrome and Firefox behind the corporate firewalls at work. Having already spent months trying out other competitors, GanttPRO was the first that matched my working style.

What do you dislike?

Its a struggle to identify something that I dislike. At present I'd like to re-scale the chart so i can squeeze more content into my screen, especially when working from a smaller form factor laptop. This is only minor and if I read the manual more I'd probably find the answer.

Managing BAU workloads running along side a trading platform binary upgrade project and a cloud migration project. It gives me a single view of where resources are allocated.

GanttPRO review by Natchasit P.
Natchasit P.

"A simple and efficient Gantt App"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to be able to create a beautiful Gantt chart and easy to customize everything. This is better than the other project management software I've tried.

What do you dislike?

It should it a bit faster to load on first time.

I'm making private brands of Cosmetic and Dietary Supplement. Being able to coordinate and plan complex tasks with this app helps visualize the timeline easily so everyone in this project is on the same page. This is a great help!

GanttPRO review by User in Computer Software

"This app is absolutely hilarious"

What do you like best?

Clean and intuitive UI with wide range of different functions.

I am also big fun of preconfigured templates and how they are structured by default, saved a lot of time for me when i started.

And cherry on top - this thing is highly customizable, so you can adjust settings to reflect your team needs.

What do you dislike?

They probably should add more integrations, but i know they are working on this direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try that next time you are starting new project, regardless if it is your personal or business one.

Managing project timelines for our customers. It becomes much easier to do that with GanttPRO to do a project planning and manage expectations as project goes.

GanttPRO review by Yury S.
Yury S.

"GanttPRO is one of the best Gant diagram managers"

What do you like best?

GanttPRO solves the problem of structuring the work with all the portfolio projects.

What do you dislike?

GanttPRO does not have Android application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

May be not so easy to start, but try it and it'll make your life easier.

Portfolio Projects management. I found GanttPRO a useful tool for structuring all the meetings and to-do connected with every project. Unfortunately, cannot attach the current fulfilled wirklist due to nondisclosure agreement, but have atteched a screenshot of a new work list.

GanttPRO review by Anna P.
Anna P.

"The best Gantt chart I’ve seen"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create a project in minutes assigning tasks to my team members. Dependencies, milestones, deadlines, baseline – all these features are not hidden somewhere deep in the tool. You can easily find them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing huge to complain about GanttPRO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a well visualized tool where everything is so easy to understand. It looks and functions better than other tools we tried.

I am able to organize my team’s workflow and see that everyone is on the same page. I like how team collaboration is implemented though there is room for improvement. Also, it is a good time saver.

GanttPRO review by Preben B.
Preben B.

"Scheduling made easy"

What do you like best?

What I like most about the GANTT-diagram, is that if you need to make a change somewhere, it automatically adjusts all subsequent tasks.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes felt I was missing a "fit-to-screen" option when I wanted to just get a quick overview of my entire plan.

Making sure everything goes according to schedule. GanttPRO pushes the work effort into next-gear if you fall behind!

GanttPRO review by Thanaphat  J.
Thanaphat J.

"EASY TO USE PLANING APP"

What do you like best?

Easy to use app interface, Gant chart help a lots when planning our office tasks. The ability to assign tasks directly to anyone is super helpful. less verbal communication actually help.

What do you dislike?

havent found anything to dislike yet, will keep looking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the free trial, try it first

Mostly planning and task assigning. Gantpro also allow for monthly subscription which help small firms.

GanttPRO review by Laura E.
Laura E.

"Great for Gantt Chart"

What do you like best?

After watching the how to videos, the program was easy to use and created a very nice looking Gantt chart.

What do you dislike?

It was difficult at times to see the whole chart on the screen. For this reason, it wasn't always easy to connect line items not close together.

Gantt Pro has allowed me to create Gantt charts for my project management applications.

GanttPRO review by Janice L.
Janice L.

"Gives a quick visual of complicated projects"

What do you like best?

I love being able to visualize my projects and assign different colors to the different elements. Entering the tasks forces me to thinking through the steps of each element.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is steep for individuals. Even with a discount, I find it a serious committment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Makes keeping multi-element projects simpler.

I am able to visualize a project plan that was provided in list format, with start and end dates, but I wasn't able to view the process. There are numerous elements that have different deadlines. Trying to juggle them all was confusing.

GanttPRO review by Виталий .
Виталий .

"Simple and cloud product"

What do you like best?

Самое главное преимущество - очень простой!

Очень быстро и легко было научится пользоваться.

Второе очень важное преимущество - это интеграция с google-диск и возможность одновременной работы.

What do you dislike?

Хотелось бы больше форматов для экспорта (xls, ods) и настройка печати на разные форматы листа: A3, A2 и т.д.

Планирование проектов. Для совместного создания структуры работ просто незаменим!

GanttPRO review by Dawn B.
Dawn B.

"BI"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use making it easy to roll out to our team with minimal training.

What do you dislike?

That you can't sort the listing page by date. However, I did confirm that is a feature on their development backlog to be released this year.

Managing multiple task and information related to those tasks.

GanttPRO review by Rafal G.
Rafal G.

"Plan and Control "

What do you like best?

Possibility to control progress. I can create the beautiful Gantt project and the control progress off work - brilliant.

What do you dislike?

Pricing for personal use should be lower - thanks to that more project managers- freelancers could use the tool.

Visualise the phases of the project.

GanttPRO review by Brad G.
Brad G.

"Brilliant bit of project planning software"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and intuitive to use in all aspects

What do you dislike?

Pricing not available for an individual on a monthly basis

Using it to plan a website build. Able to get the project on one screen and visualise it.

GanttPRO review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool to follow up on projects"

What do you like best?

The ability to share with team members or how easy is to filter out some columns and of course, the level of access that you can grant, make this PM tool the right choice.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets a little bit laggy, and at the beginning, it's not so easy to navigate through, but once you get all your hands on, the job is done almost automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the tool first, get used to it and convince yourself.

We are in a fast-paced time and GanttPro is helping us to get the planning done in no time, allocating the right resources and being able to see the whole picture at once.

GanttPRO review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best tool for project planning"

What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to see the project status overview, and then immediately navigate into specific tasks / assignments.

Also, I can manage dev / marketing without switching to different board.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit complicated. But simpler products do not allow you to manage time.

I switched from Trello. It worked fine until I started to need to plan ahead, and not just focusing on immediate priorities.

I recommend switching to Ganttpro when you need TIME planning! Not earlier.

GanttPRO review by Dzmitry B.
Dzmitry B.

"Simple to use and efficient tool"

What do you like best?

Visualization, team collaboration, history of changes, ready-made templates. Also I like that there is integration with cloud JIRA.

What do you dislike?

Though there is integration with cloud JIRA, it is still in beta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool for scheduling and assigning tasks. Easy to use.

My project plan can be always at hand either through cloud access, or through export or sharing. My team is always aware what’s going on in a project so I can breathe easily.

GanttPRO review by Karolina K.
Karolina K.

"Excellent tool for planning"

What do you like best?

Easy start. Сlearly shows the progress of the project. Easily share with colleagues, granting the right to view projects.

What do you dislike?

Less than 1 day in duration task is not possible. It's not possible to assign one task to more than one person.

Main plus is Visualization a project plan that I have in list format (project task list), with start and end dates (period of time for a task)

GanttPRO review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Simple Good Looking Gantt Charts"

What do you like best?

Looks good.

No software to download (web based)

Easy Sharing with Client

What do you dislike?

Needs more integration to existing Project Management software like On-Premises JIRA (Currently only support JIRA Cloud)

Some of the Project Management features are unneeded (especially if when you already have an existing solution.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to share and edit gantt timelines. Probably not great for large teams with existing Project Management Software yet.

Easily Share Gantt Charts with clients

GanttPRO review by Gael D.
Gael D.

"Ganttpro fits every use case for planning a project."

What do you like best?

You can plan as many different projects as you want, with any level of hierarchy you need.

Automatic scheduling is really cool to complete a gantt fast.

Wether you need to plan a simple or a complex project, Ganttpro will fit nicely.

What do you dislike?

Moving a task in the hierarchy can sometimes be a pain.

As a coding teacher, i plan my entire year with Ganttpro.

GanttPRO review by User

"Used GanttPRO for school project"

What do you like best?

GanttPRO's user interface is intuitive. Finding the features I wanted was simple.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to turn my Gantt chart into a PDF to share with others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. If you need to use a gantt chart, this software is quite helpful.

Group organization is the main problem we are using GanttPRO for. It has helped us keep our school group on target.

GanttPRO review by Ina P.
Ina P.

"Planning Problems Solver"

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to learn and to work with. Time management functions save time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at the moment, however I did not explore integration functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I certainly recomment this time&effort saving solution

GanttPRO is a problem solver: efficient time management, easy sharing with stakeholders and implementers, implementation control, easy drag and drop.

GanttPRO review by Martyna S.
Martyna S.

"Gantt charts for doctoral planning"

What do you like best?

I like the easyness of the interface - so far GanttPRO remains the chart creator that I learnt to use the fastest.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't choose my own colours for each of the chart pieces (only templates option).

I am solving scheduling my 3-year study program.

GanttPRO review by Dmitry Nedudi D.
Dmitry Nedudi D.

"Very solid solution"

What do you like best?

it's very intuitive and solid, we filled all the tasks (around 4000) in 2 days

What do you dislike?

There is no integration with Trello yet, otherwise well done

Recommendations to others considering the product

check the video for some insights in the beginning. It's quite useful

We are planning all team activities with Ganttpro

"Great easy-to-use tool"

What do you like best?

Simple UI and easy to navigate. Beautiful graphics, very clean and not too busy.

What do you dislike?

The workload display. Could have been graphically easier to read

Construction scheduling

GanttPRO review by Administrator in Architecture & Planning
Administrator in Architecture & Planning

"Great project planning, slick interface"

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive to map out projects, and its a joy to use as the interface is slick and uncluttered

What do you dislike?

it does sometimes take a while to load/revert to previous versions.

We work on complex construction projects with many people involved, it allows us to map out and monitor progress in all areas of the construction project.

GanttPRO review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"useful but expensive and really hard to edit lines"

What do you like best?

multifunctionality helps to capture different tasks for different team members

What do you dislike?

not able to move lines around to shift the order

timelines for large projects

GanttPRO review by Administrator in Law Enforcement
Administrator in Law Enforcement

"Useful but too expensive"

What do you like best?

Very nice interface, useful functionalities

What do you dislike?

So bugs appears, and of course price so high

Scheduling of activities

Learning about GanttPRO?

* We monitor all GanttPRO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare GanttPRO to Similar Solutions