GanttPRO

GanttPRO is a chart software for project management, designed to allow users to create tasks and assign them, set dependencies and milestones, track progress of each task and the whole project as well as collaborate with team members.

Work for GanttPRO?

Learning about GanttPRO?

Compare GanttPRO to Similar Solutions

GanttPRO Reviews

Showing 74 GanttPRO reviews
GanttPRO review by Andre D.
Andre D.

"Great for Project Management Students"

What do you like best?

I really like the intuitive UI. There is a bit of a learning curve, but the drag and drop functions allow users to quickly create detailed Gantt charts. The addition of a Kanban-style task management system is also extremely useful for keeping track of task progress. Lastly, the ability to change views (day, week, month) very quickly allows me to display the Gantt chart to different stakeholders quickly without confusing them.

What do you dislike?

When editing the dates for tasks, it will glitch out sometimes and switch the months and days around. I think this may be due to the program using dd/mm/yy vs the American mm/dd/yy. Not a huge problem, however American users will have to keep that in mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use this if you are a student and especially if you are an IT Project management student. Not only can you use this for your project, this can be implemented as a scheduling system for studying as well.

I am using this program for my Project Management class. We have tried other Gantt Chart programs and none are as detailed as GanttPro. We needed a Gantt chart that was versatile that could be viewed at the 10,000 ft level or down to each individual task.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GanttPRO
GanttPRO review by Anseea P.
Anseea P.

"Amazing software"

What do you like best?

This tool is very easy to use, because of its friendly interface. All features are easy to use and easy to appropriate for your use. The ability to add, delete or move tasks is very natural and I like the ease of movement of the graphical items.

Beside this, I love that only with Internet connection I can access the planning from anywhere. Stored in the cloud, easy to check and adjust the projects.

What do you dislike?

The 14 days of free version are enough to know the software, but I would have liked to have more to enjoy the benefits of it for free.

Also, the GANTT chart display is sometimes too small and is difficult to navigate through big projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are searching for a GANTT chart tool for project management which allows you to create and assign tasks easily, set milestones and have a look with the deadlines, GanttPRO might be a solution and you could give it a try (14 days free trail). Bur consider what you really need for your projects.

As a student in project management and wanting to become a project manager, GanttPRO helps me with a better time management, with the deadlines of all the projects we have for the university because it makes it easy to realign the tasks in order balance out the workload to be done.

Organization and planning are the key to success and with GanttPRO it's easier.

What Project Management solution do you use?

GanttPRO review by Vivek A.
Vivek A.

"Good product so far"

What do you like best?

J'aime pouvoir disposer d'une vue d'ensemble de haut niveau de la feuille de route de mon produit, puis passer rapidement aux détails concernant le temps, les personnes et les ressources.

De cette façon, je peux passer peu de temps à naviguer et à comprendre le statut du produit.

J'ai utilisé Trello avant. Et j'avais besoin de créer différents conseils pour le marketing / développeurs.

Les planches sont devenues surchargées avec le temps. Mon approche consistait à créer de nouveaux conseils dès que nous devions nous concentrer sur un jalon spécifique. Ensuite, il était difficile de suivre le temps / les gens / les vieux tableaux.

What do you dislike?

It can have some betterment on external integrations like Jira and other Project management systems.

GanttPro m'a permis de simuler des scénarios de projets concrets au cours de mes études. Toute personne possédant des connaissances de base en gestion de projet peut commencer à utiliser la plate-forme immédiatement. La simplicité de cette application en fait le gagnant. Je le recommanderais certainement à toute personne impliquée dans la gestion / planification / organisation de projets de toute envergure. Il présente de nombreux avantages par rapport aux produits similaires, tels que MS Projects ou Primavera, dans le cas de projets de petite à moyenne taille. Il est facile à configurer et les modèles disponibles fournissent un point de départ rapide pour que la personne puisse se concentrer sur les aspects importants de la portée du travail.

GanttPRO review by Brant P.
Brant P.

"Not Bad. Definitely Better than MSProject!"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can Drag and Drop tasks is actually really huge. Importing was a big help, but I was limited in adjusting. Maybe if there was a template to download that would I could Copy n Paste in the specific format it would have been a bit easier. I also like that I can click a box and it goes from Gannt to WBS.

What do you dislike?

There's a problem with my subtasks and some items being forced to be "Required Fields" which have no impact on my timeline. Would be nice to be able to adjust some fields. Also My Dates never imported correctly and I had to spend a ton of time reformatting them. It kept getting 11/3/18 confused with March 11th when it was Nov 3rd. If it was a later date like 11/25/18 it was fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some Definite Benefits. And it is definitely easier to use than MSProject (Nightmare).

Using this for my Project Mgmt Class.

GanttPRO review by Joe B.
Joe B.

"Your possibility to make you work easier"

What do you like best?

For me, the thing that I like here very much is definitely the system of progress tracking of all your projects. All of them presented the way to understand everything clearly and not waste too much time on figuring out what is going on in the certain project or situations. In addition to this, I want to mention that you can track not only all changes and events that happen but also timing, you can easily evaluate the value of a certain action based on the time-information that this software gives you.

What do you dislike?

This software definitely moves in the right direction and becomes better and better from days to days. The only advice from me it is to make your filters more detailed, so you already made the great possibility to choose the project that you need but nevertheless filter still requires a bit finalization. Then When you print the charts to paper, the indented levels of milestones and tasks are all left aligned and it makes it difficult to distinguish the milestones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The functionality is constantly expanding and improving. Therefore, you should take a closer look and try this opportunity in practice, using a 14-day free trial subscription.

GanttPro allows you to take full advantage of long-term planning. I prefer to classify into groups all activities of my business. The function of automatic calculation of the completed time allows you to always be aware of the progress. Also one of the most used functions I have is commenting tasks. In the course of work, new ideas on the quality of work often arise. To keep ideas from going to waste, you can quickly write them in the comments to the tasks.

GanttPRO review by Karan P.
Karan P.

"Easy to use and track progress"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and clear making it easy to see the current state of a project. The ability to change the colour of tasks makes it easy to visually group tasks. As the application is web based it makes it easy to make changes on the go from wherever you are.

What do you dislike?

When trying to move bars along the chart, it would be useful if they would snap to hours, weeks, or days more easily. When using weeks as the timescale it would be useful to be able to snap to days during the week to move an item along a day or two. A date display when moving bars would also be useful.

When exporting to pdf the column sizing shown on screen does not match the exported pdf. The columns usually get wider and add ellipses to show cut off content. The preview may show 12/11/2018 but the exported pdf will show 12/11/2018 09:... which is annoying as it requires trail and error to get the columns to show the information in the right format.

GanttPro allows me to create programs quickly to use for discussion about project timescales. It is easy to then edit and share with the team. This is a much more user friendly solution than written dates as visualises tasks and timing overlaps.

GanttPRO review by Matthias E.
Matthias E.

"The best tool to plan a PhD"

What do you like best?

The best feature of this tool is that you do not nee to download any software or file: it is all online and ready to be used anywhere. I like the chance it gives to multi-task and add other users easily, not only to comment but also to work side-by-side with you.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the price. It is very expensive for students' budget. However they offer a very good chance for a one-year free experience.

I needed an easy to navigate tool that would help me planning my PhD research. The benefits of GanttPro are multiple, starting by the fact that you do not need to have a super computer to work with it, you can share information easily, and it's a for dummies software, so you do not need to be a genius to operate it.

GanttPRO review by Okan Y.
Okan Y.

"Best UI Design on the market"

What do you like best?

I really liked the uı design,simplicity and usability of this website, it is very easy to learn and manage. it is also quite impressive in terms of visualization while i was presenting… all my teachers asked the website that ı was using

What do you dislike?

My only dislike for ganttpro is the adding people on the Project... adding resource page should be done in the Project site otherwise it is distractor to add people and get back to the project

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think 14 day trial is too short for the discovering potential of the website. İt can be 1 month

We are solving time management problems, human resources problems and most importantly, visualization problems of the gantt chart. it is very easy to operate projects,tasks,hr and time Schedule with this website

GanttPRO review by Dmitry K.
Dmitry K.

"Best tool for product roadmap planning and project progress tracking"

What do you like best?

I like that I can have high-level overview of my product roadmap and then quickly switch to details about time/people/resources.

This way I can spend little time navigating and understanding product status.

I used Trello before. And I needed to create different boards for marketing/developers.

Boards became overloaded over time. My approach was to create new boards as soon as we need to focus on a specific milestone. Then it was hard to track time / people / old boards.

What do you dislike?

Well, it might first appear as a bit complicated. At least when you start using it.

I was switching from a simpler product. But we needed to find more sophisticated solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The right time to switch to GanttPRO is when you need to track time and understand project status / progress. Until then you can use to-do list or Trello or some other general task management.

* Product planning / product feature overview

* Project status overview

* Assignments management

* Time management

GanttPRO review by Stoyan M.
Stoyan M.

"Great and simple to use product "

What do you like best?

The user interface is very simple and convenient to use

What do you dislike?

Excel export can be improved. At the moment it is very simple

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must try product for project management

GanttPro gave me the opportunity to simulate real-life project scenarios during my studies. Anyone with basic project management knowledge can start using the platform straight away. The simplicity of this app makes it the winner. I would definitely recommend it to anybody involved in managing/ planning/organising projects of any scale. It has numerous advantages over similar products such as MS Projects or Primavera in case you are dealing with small to medium size projects. It is easy to set up and the available templates provide a quick starting point so that the person can focus on the important aspects of the work scope.

GanttPRO review by Andreas T.
Andreas T.

"Easiest to use Gantt chart browser experience"

What do you like best?

It works seamlessly within the browser and everything about it is very intuitive. The program lends itself well to non technical users and thus faster to get new people up to speed. The way you add new tasks and projects is fast and no pop up boxes is necessary for the basic setup, while you also have the in depth details if you need it. The workload feature is also nice to see, it's quick and easy to setup and everyone can easily understand how much work they have.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything in particular that sticks out as a negative. It does what it should for a gantt chart.

Easy to use and user friendly means everyone could use it without much learning.

GanttPRO review by J. S.
J. S.

"Looks nice, feels nice"

What do you like best?

My timemanagement improved enourmosly with GanttPRO.

I have clear breaking and Ending Points for actions and a nice overview. I am a beginner, but i have the feeling, that it will improve also the workflow we have in our teams. I like the sharing funktions an the easy export funktions.

What do you dislike?

so far i haven't found anything. I had one bug where i coudldn't see my data, but by refreshing the browser it was fixed. The bot didn't helped me out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to get a Freemium version for Students

I coordinate my everyday work with GanTTPro. i searched for a good tool a long time and tried a lot of free open source versions. With this tool i got have al lot of freedom in my private live

GanttPRO review by User

"Best way to creat Gantt Charts"

What do you like best?

GnattChart Pro is easily the best online tool available for creating Gantt charts. The interface is intuitive and only takes a few minutes for a user to figure out, which allows someone to jump right in and get working instead of spending time trying to figure out the software. The software allows for sharing online or via pdf, linking tasks, and customization such as basing work on a daily or hourly base, and selecting between a 5 or 7-day week. There hasn't yet been an instance where we've tried to do something in GanttPro and the feature wasn't yet available.

What do you dislike?

The 15-day trial period is a bit too short to really get a true feel of the product. While it's easy to create a project, a period of 30-days or longer would allow a company to truly use GanttPro as a proof of concept and make a better-informed decision.

I would also like to see enterprise integration, such as allowing LDAP integration or SSO for users to log on. This would allow easier access for corporate users

We're using GanttPro to share complex timelines with our leadership. GanttPro allows these complex timelines to be communicated in a way that is easy for leaders to understand at a glance.

GanttPRO review by Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.

"Really nice software"

What do you like best?

The user interface is really easy to use and intuitive. Everything is laid out very clearly and there are a ton of customisation options such as setting the type of task or milestone and progress.

What do you dislike?

There is no option as far as i could tell to implement repeating tasks, such as if you were to have meetings every week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really easy software to use whether you're a business owner of a student. If you need something to help you organise your project without an overly complicated solution, this may be the answer.

Really helped me organise my project. Before using this software, organising myself was a real pain. And now I can see my schedule and meet deadlines a lot easier.

GanttPRO review by Adrian A.
Adrian A.

"After several months of hunting I finally found GanttPro and it does what I need"

What do you like best?

I love the interface, which works nicely with both Chrome and Firefox behind the corporate firewalls at work. Having already spent months trying out other competitors, GanttPRO was the first that matched my working style.

What do you dislike?

Its a struggle to identify something that I dislike. At present I'd like to re-scale the chart so i can squeeze more content into my screen, especially when working from a smaller form factor laptop. This is only minor and if I read the manual more I'd probably find the answer.

Managing BAU workloads running along side a trading platform binary upgrade project and a cloud migration project. It gives me a single view of where resources are allocated.

GanttPRO review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"New to Gantt"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use. Easy to add task, dates, re-arrange priority, change to sub-task.

What do you dislike?

Could have used a little intro how to use the product, and there is a bit of an annoyance with what I will call backwards planning. It has the start date of everything set to todays date when you create a task. No issues there; however, when I go and set the end date because in my case this is a know date, it calculates the number of days based on the start date to end date. Again not a big deal, until you go to set the start date to what makes more sense. At this point the system adjusts the end date based on the previously caluate number of days to complete. So at this point, I need to re-adjust the end to to what I previously had it set to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use, very intuitive.

I am required for a college course to create a Gantt chart and this seem to be the easiest one that allowed me to trail the product without much hassle.

GanttPRO review by User in Military
User in Military

"Very professional software"

What do you like best?

I like how intuitive it is to use for a beginner. The overall design of the Gantt Charts are great and look really good, features like adding in the hours and the software tells you when you've exceeded the maximum time during the week I really like because it reduces the number of silly mistakes that occur when project managing.

What do you dislike?

It would be useful to add additional team members without inputting an email address if this feature exists I couldn't find it. This is probably the only issue I have with the software, this feature would be useful when adding 'team members' such as a specific company or company representative that handle certain tasks.

I'm using the software to help organise my dissertation project for my final year of university, for me it was the best option I could find online that actually was not initially behind a pay-wall. I'm looking at reducing waste in a manufacturing cell using Lean techniques and having my project organised with this software is proving extremely helpful.

GanttPRO review by User

"Great student experience with GanttPro"

What do you like best?

The online tool is very responsive, It is also very easy and intuitive to use it, the color code is well chosen and makes the Gantt chart even more user-friendly. It's also very smooth to work with as modifications are easy to make and undo.

What do you dislike?

There is no such particular thing that I dislike about it, maybe the only thing that could be improved is when you add your holidays or days off, you can't see them in the weekly view, instead your activity counts the holiday in and its corresponding bar in the graph becomes longer than it should be, so maybe it would be better if holidays and days were showing in the weekly view for example by coloring the corresponding part of the activity bar in another color to show that this part is counting holidays and days off in. For example if I need to finish a report within 4 days and I start working on it on friday, and I'm off on sundays, then in the graph the activity would show a continous activity bar from friday to tuesday which makes it 5 days counting my sunday off, in the daily view sunday is going to be colored differently (blue) but in the weekly view, the activity bar would show 5 working days, an improvement would be to color 1/5th of the bar in the place corresponding to sunday in this example in a different color so that we could see that it comprises of a holiday/day-off as well.

Gantt pro is mainly used in the context of my studies, I'm an IT student and as part of our modules related to information system we need to make Gantt charts. I've also used this tool for my final year project proposal and I'm planning the use it during the whole time of my project development as it helps me in managing my time properly.

GanttPRO review by Igor C.
Igor C.

"Excellent Software"

What do you like best?

GanttPRO has a simple UI and all necessary tools for you to create a very descriptive and detailed planning for your project. With a few clicks, you can have exactly what you need in a very beautiful chart.

What do you dislike?

Some tools, despite the good looking UI, are not so easy to find at all and this demands you an extra effort in order to figure out where they are and/or how to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it if you want a lightweight, not expensive and efficient tool to create a quick and informative project management charts/diagrams.

I am starting studying Project Management and GanttPRO was/is the first Tool that I decided to use in order to create my projects plannings and estimates. There are still another functionalities that I need to learn how to use, but so far, thanks to GranttPRO I am able to create these first charts/diagrams solving 100% my problems until now.

GanttPRO review by Weng Yunn T.
Weng Yunn T.

"Great experience using GanttPRO"

What do you like best?

The User Interface is intuitive and easy to use. The ability to add in tasks and sub-tasks and easy customization makes the gantt chart easy to be completed. The tasks can further be assigned to individuals and can track progress by status. The Gantt chart can be customized into days, months, time and etc. which is very useful depends on project timeline. Never the least, it is a very good tool which I would recommend.

What do you dislike?

There is a watermark there unless I pay a license fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool

I am using it for university projects. It is very easy to be used.

GanttPRO review by Mario F.
Mario F.

"Excellent Project Planning Software"

What do you like best?

As a certified project manager I have been using project management tools for years. One tends to use tools he/she is used to, but we decided to look for alternatives as we needed to renew our licenses. After having looked at multiple solutions we selected Ganttpro due to its Intuitive, good looking and easy to use interface. The application has good performance even though it is webbased and quite graphical.

What do you dislike?

Scrolling past the visible chart is slow. Biggest issue has been linking activities. The software will normally have no lag between the activities and start them right after eachother. The only way to create lag is by entering the number of lag hours. If you create a lag by dragging the tasks apart from eachother the lag will reset to 0.

Thumbnail pictures are added when users log-in via Facebook (or other platforms), but can not be uploaded for other users via the web application itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what you really need. This is an easy to use tool that fits our purpose for task based project planning and resource optimization.

By using Ganttpro we have been able to get better control over projects and project resources. Collaboration is easy since the application is webbased. Our team is now working much closer with eachother and has a better understanding of the bigger project picture.

GanttPRO review by Justin v.
Justin v.

"Great piece of software!"

What do you like best?

GanttPRO has helped my project to become streamlined when we needed it the most. Our project needed to be agile while also being able to enter a more waterfall type approach. GanttPRO and it's beautiful interface has really helped to visualize the process of execution.

What do you dislike?

While I expected an automatic task assigner based on task types in practice it was not necessary at all. After setting up basic milestones and creating task groups it was very easy to assign the appropriate people to them.

GanttPRO has helped streamline the development of our project. We are working on a year-long project with about 37 people.

GanttPRO review by Hanna J.
Hanna J.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I have used GanttPro for my thesis and find it very easy to use and you can adjust it to your needs, such as adjusted the time frame and which columns you see. I also like the colours and how the colours are used! It is easy and straightforward to change the chart.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything as it full fills my needs.

Currently I'm using it for my thesis which is a big project and therefore needs to be managed well. I have realised that it is easier to keep track of my tasks and make sure that I meet the deadlines.

GanttPRO review by Lasse A.
Lasse A.

"Awesome tool for project planning and scheduling"

What do you like best?

I Have been working on a project and this tool absolutely save me when it came to scheduling the resources available and the project tasks and milestones, i can highly recommend this tool if you are working on big projects.

What do you dislike?

Not much could be better, i wish the exports could be done a littel prettier an maybe with some kind of cool charts to summarize resource costs and overcommitment etc. but thats nice to have nod a need to have

I was able to create a schedule for a larger project within a few hours. this tool saved me a lot of time.

GanttPRO review by User

"Project Management Made Easy"

What do you like best?

When I started in Project Management many years ago I had to master MS Project. Not the easiest thing to do. Technology has moved on from then and this is definitely reflected in the way we work today with our teams. GanttPRO makes it so easy to communicate with your team in a way that we can all work together. I am presently studying for my PMI and this software is totally invaluable. I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs to project manage.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, from all the softwares that I have trialed, there is nothing that I dislike about GanttPRO. Everything is where you need it to be and it is so intuitive. Where was this 20 years ago.

The shear ability to work as a team, constantly connected.

GanttPRO review by User

"Easy to use. Nice graphical interface!"

What do you like best?

The ability to add/delete/move items is natural and doesn't require any time in designing 'if/then" type of dependencies. It can all be quickly rearranged graphically using drag & drop. I knew instantly I was abandoning the excel-type products I had been using.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I didn't like was the longer than expected load time. Initial loading takes about 1 minute.

Once loaded however, all changes are practically instantaneous, so it's not an ongoing issue. I've had zero issues in speed for manipulation, saving, etc. In all reality, the initial load time is not that significant and the advantages of this platform far outweigh this singular issue.

As a project manager, my projects often have major shifts in deadlines due to the nature of our clients. Projects, or portions of them, may at any time be accelerated or postponed literally months in a single notice. GanttPro makes it easy to realign and redistribute the tasks in order balance out the workload of my team.

GanttPRO review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Nice program"

What do you like best?

this program is very easy to use and user-friendly. With it you can schedule tasks and resources in a very easy way. Very recomendable software

What do you dislike?

This program is sometimes messy and it takes a while to implement all the basic information. However, once done, the rest is completely straigthforward and easy and quick to follow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First perhaps you should take a look at the tutorial and FAQs because maybe it is not the program you need for your projects. However, if it fits the expectations, you'll be very glad to having made the decision

On the one hand, the planning of several projects has been made easier with this GanttPRO. Unfortunately in my current job we had to switch to a free-of-charge version due to budget compromises, but I am sure I'll push my boss to buy this software as soon as we can

GanttPRO review by Ingrith Roselys M.
Ingrith Roselys M.

"Very good option as software for online project management."

What do you like best?

The best thing is that the planning of your projects is hosted in the cloud, online from anywhere with Internet access you can check the progress of the project or make adjustments to it.

It contains the exact elements to manage projects from start to finish.

On the other handthe support and documentation provided by its creators is simply great.

What do you dislike?

As such I do not assign the disadvantage to the software as such but rather to the resources that the user must have for its proper use, such as a good Internet connection and devices suitable for viewing such project management graphics.

In another order of ideas it seems enough 14 days of free version to know the software, but I would like it to be a few more days to enjoy the benefits of it for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For project management solutions this is an acceptable, economical and viable option to configure the entire plan of a project, highlighting all its tasks, roles, dates, resources in order all the elements involved in a project regardless of its magnitude. It is online which puts it on a par with the new technologies to which millions of users are already accustomed to using.

As a teacher of subjects related to programming and project management, this software is used to make the practice of designing the entire project plan and simulate a bit of the progress of it by placing fictitious times of little scope so that everything can be tested in the planned time for the free version. The results thrown by GanttPro are satisfactory and for that reason I recommend it openly.

GanttPRO review by User

"Great for extremely detailed project plans"

What do you like best?

I like the toggle option between the Board view and Gantt chart view. This is great for easy task updates and high level project planning. It allows my team to update eachother on task completion in real time, but more importantly update scheduled deadlines in sync. Due to the project I'm working on having a crazy number of dependency tasks, this organization is crucial

What do you dislike?

Honestly - the cost. For a project with fewer than 5 people, the cost should be lower. You should add a 3 person team option. I find that 3 people is a far more common group size than 5.

The main issue is that it's hard to track progress in real time. We need a project planning software without being able to develop one ourselves

GanttPRO review by Administrator

"Efficient tool for planning and creating timelines of your projects"

What do you like best?

My tasks and my colleagues’ tasks are clearly defined bars with definite start and end dates what makes it very easy to follow all the tasks and dates. We really enjoy resource management feature that allows seeing who underperforms, is overloaded or works as it was scheduled.

I will also mention personal calendars. With their help, I can set up days-off, vacations or other days for anyone from my team and they will not be considered in planning.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to navigate through really big projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try to use it by yourself

Increased productivity, better time management, deadline management, resource management.

If you want a list:

• Work with tasks.

• Work with team members and virtual resources.

• Work with deadlines.

• Work with costs.

• Keep track of your project.

GanttPRO review by Марина .
Марина .

"Лучший сервис для планирования проектов"

What do you like best?

простота и наглядность

командная работа

экспорт таблицы

доска задач! супер

Этот сервис зацепил и для меня является лучшим решением среди аналогов. Перепробовала я достаточно много сервисов. В нем легко и удобно работать, приглашать свою команду. Даже создали доску задач. Только мы пока еще командой работаем в Трелло. Если разработчики создадут больше возможностей в доске, то перейдем к ним насовсем.

What do you dislike?

не знаю. Из всех сервисов подобного типа я выбрала именно этот.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Очень простой и понятный сервис для планирования интернет-проектов. Рекомендую руководителям маркетинговых агентств, ивент-агентств, фрилансерам и всем, кто руководит удаленными командами

планирование деловых ивентов

планирование маркетинговых кампаний

планирование запусков онлайн-курсов

GanttPRO review by Elías J.
Elías J.

"Easy to use and excelent management of resources"

What do you like best?

We can build a project in an easy way; to mee, the better is to drag and drop the activities in a hearachical way and the tool icon next to the task is an easy and quick way to access to Task Settings.

What do you dislike?

Less than 1 day in duration task is not possible. It's not possible to assign one task to more than one person

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a collaborative tool, easy to use and easy to access for Project Management, this is the perfect option

Online functionality, without any installation into devices. Easy to share.

GanttPRO review by Lev L.
Lev L.

"Great way to create best GANT"

What do you like best?

I like that it web based service that is possible to use within a team. Very good options to make your gant easy to reade with dependencies and milestones. Excelent desgin and Gantts made in this software looks very cool.

What do you dislike?

Export in PDF and JPG could be in better resolution.

Price is rather expensive, for individuals shoudl be monthly subscription also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Free trial, easy to use, just try it!

Mainly I am using GanttPRO for proposal preparation submission and project monitoring.

GanttPRO review by Ahmed N.
Ahmed N.

"Would reccommend to both students and employees."

What do you like best?

The graphics of the available tools are elegant. The Gantt chart that I am currently working on will add an elite sense to my project document.

What do you dislike?

There is a lack of control on how the charts can be viewed.

I am working on a gantt chart that surrounds an international 8 week travel charity trip. The problem was that there are alot of tasks during those weeks. GanttPRO has a clear and simple way to manage those tasks.

GanttPRO review by Karis C.
Karis C.

"Better for complicated projects than excel!"

What do you like best?

It's much easier to use than Excel. I have a project that has over 120 line items and it's almost unmanageable in Excel. I love how easy GanttPRO is to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

It's a little hard to edit the points and subpoints in GanttPRO. Also, excel is probably easier than GanttPRO for a simple Gantt chart

It's great because it helps streamline the entire project and makes it easier to read!

GanttPRO review by Brett C.
Brett C.

"Very nicely designed + great functionality"

What do you like best?

Has all of the essential features of a robust project management tool like MS Project, but in a user-friendly, web collaborative form. Great also to be able to switch from Gantt to Board view to quickly see what tasks are in progress.

What do you dislike?

Would like the Board view to have more context for a Task (eg. the task/group hierarchy that it's a part of). Really want the Slack integration too.

Overall sense of tasks, milestones, dependencies and progress - that can be shared amongst everyone in the team.

GanttPRO review by Natchasit P.
Natchasit P.

"A simple and efficient Gantt App"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to be able to create a beautiful Gantt chart and easy to customize everything. This is better than the other project management software I've tried.

What do you dislike?

It should it a bit faster to load on first time.

I'm making private brands of Cosmetic and Dietary Supplement. Being able to coordinate and plan complex tasks with this app helps visualize the timeline easily so everyone in this project is on the same page. This is a great help!

GanttPRO review by User in Computer Software

"Lovin' it"

What do you like best?

GANTT Pro offers project planning and tracking. With the SCRUM board auto-generated with tasks and linked back to the Gantt chart. This integration is seamless! I have started to use this for my university group project and I wish I had been using this from the startr of the project and it may have been more on time.

What do you dislike?

It would be awesome of the Gantt chart WBS markers could be exported to a diagram of a WBS diagram with the information on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for PM and SCRUM

Seamless intergration of project planning and tracking at a fine resolutions but also flexible.

GanttPRO review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool to follow up on projects"

What do you like best?

The ability to share with team members or how easy is to filter out some columns and of course, the level of access that you can grant, make this PM tool the right choice.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets a little bit laggy, and at the beginning, it's not so easy to navigate through, but once you get all your hands on, the job is done almost automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the tool first, get used to it and convince yourself.

We are in a fast-paced time and GanttPro is helping us to get the planning done in no time, allocating the right resources and being able to see the whole picture at once.

GanttPRO review by Johanna B.
Johanna B.

"Great project management tool"

What do you like best?

What I was looking for when I started using GanttPRO, is a complete tool for project management purpose. I needed to use it in a flexible way too, as timelines sometimes need to be adapted according to each step of the project. That's exactly what I got with GanttPRO!

What do you dislike?

The first few times I used GanttPRO, I couldn't figure out how certain features of the tool worked. It would have been great to have access to an online chat, in order to ask quick questions.

With GanttPRO, I am able to map better my projects in order to visualize its priorities. It saved me time and efforts.

GanttPRO review by User in Computer Software

"This app is absolutely hilarious"

What do you like best?

Clean and intuitive UI with wide range of different functions.

I am also big fun of preconfigured templates and how they are structured by default, saved a lot of time for me when i started.

And cherry on top - this thing is highly customizable, so you can adjust settings to reflect your team needs.

What do you dislike?

They probably should add more integrations, but i know they are working on this direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try that next time you are starting new project, regardless if it is your personal or business one.

Managing project timelines for our customers. It becomes much easier to do that with GanttPRO to do a project planning and manage expectations as project goes.

GanttPRO review by Geoffroy S.
Geoffroy S.

"Cleanest Gantt software I've found"

What do you like best?

It is straighforward and yields clean and well designed Gantt charts. Each chart you create is modulable and you can easily change the features that you want to show (start date, importance of the task, etc...)

GanttPRO also shows a board view of the project which is nice.

What do you dislike?

I've yet not found a feature that I disliked or though was overcomplicated.

GanttPRO is crutial to use in project management. I use it for my master thesis and it helps me with the project management part. The Gantt chart provides an overview of the tasks and milestones of the project.

GanttPRO review by User

"GanttPRO is an amazing tool for students"

What do you like best?

The best thing about GanttPRO is that it is very user-friendly. Also, I can add as many tasks and sub-tasks I want and edit them as I go. The tasks can managed later and adjusted according to my workload. There can be different colors added to each task as well.

What do you dislike?

The one disadvantage is when I try to export the chart into a PDF the writings become very small and sometimes not legible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out all the different features, they are amazing

I am currently a first year PhD student, so GanttPRO has really helped me plan my project for 3 whole years.

GanttPRO review by Yury S.
Yury S.

"GanttPRO is one of the best Gant diagram managers"

What do you like best?

GanttPRO solves the problem of structuring the work with all the portfolio projects.

What do you dislike?

GanttPRO does not have Android application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

May be not so easy to start, but try it and it'll make your life easier.

Portfolio Projects management. I found GanttPRO a useful tool for structuring all the meetings and to-do connected with every project. Unfortunately, cannot attach the current fulfilled wirklist due to nondisclosure agreement, but have atteched a screenshot of a new work list.

GanttPRO review by Anna P.
Anna P.

"The best Gantt chart I’ve seen"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create a project in minutes assigning tasks to my team members. Dependencies, milestones, deadlines, baseline – all these features are not hidden somewhere deep in the tool. You can easily find them.

What do you dislike?

Nothing huge to complain about GanttPRO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a well visualized tool where everything is so easy to understand. It looks and functions better than other tools we tried.

I am able to organize my team’s workflow and see that everyone is on the same page. I like how team collaboration is implemented though there is room for improvement. Also, it is a good time saver.

GanttPRO review by Preben B.
Preben B.

"Scheduling made easy"

What do you like best?

What I like most about the GANTT-diagram, is that if you need to make a change somewhere, it automatically adjusts all subsequent tasks.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes felt I was missing a "fit-to-screen" option when I wanted to just get a quick overview of my entire plan.

Making sure everything goes according to schedule. GanttPRO pushes the work effort into next-gear if you fall behind!

GanttPRO review by Shada S.
Shada S.

"GanttPro for Design and Construction Management"

What do you like best?

Very nice and easy program for construction management, resources management, design projects management and so on. Would recomend to anyone. Making a Gantt chart is a piece of cake with this program and the feature of the resources overload is great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far.

Resources Overload. Miscommunication. Organization.

GanttPRO review by Thanaphat  J.
Thanaphat J.

"EASY TO USE PLANING APP"

What do you like best?

Easy to use app interface, Gant chart help a lots when planning our office tasks. The ability to assign tasks directly to anyone is super helpful. less verbal communication actually help.

What do you dislike?

havent found anything to dislike yet, will keep looking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use the free trial, try it first

Mostly planning and task assigning. Gantpro also allow for monthly subscription which help small firms.

GanttPRO review by Laura E.
Laura E.

"Great for Gantt Chart"

What do you like best?

After watching the how to videos, the program was easy to use and created a very nice looking Gantt chart.

What do you dislike?

It was difficult at times to see the whole chart on the screen. For this reason, it wasn't always easy to connect line items not close together.

Gantt Pro has allowed me to create Gantt charts for my project management applications.

GanttPRO review by Janice L.
Janice L.

"Gives a quick visual of complicated projects"

What do you like best?

I love being able to visualize my projects and assign different colors to the different elements. Entering the tasks forces me to thinking through the steps of each element.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is steep for individuals. Even with a discount, I find it a serious committment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use. Makes keeping multi-element projects simpler.

I am able to visualize a project plan that was provided in list format, with start and end dates, but I wasn't able to view the process. There are numerous elements that have different deadlines. Trying to juggle them all was confusing.

Learning about GanttPRO?

* We monitor all GanttPRO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare GanttPRO to Similar Solutions