Gather Digital

Gather Digital

With the full utility of the schedule in place and constant attendee networking, you've created a powerful, high-trafficked public forum that provides tremendous exposure for exhibitors and sponsors.

Work for Gather Digital?

Learning about Gather Digital?

Compare Gather Digital to Similar Solutions

Gather Digital Reviews

Ask Gather Digital a Question
Showing 31 Gather Digital reviews
Gather Digital review by <span>Beth B.</span>
Beth B.

"TAB Special Event App"

What do you like best?

The Gather Digital "Back Office" is extremely easy to navigate - and very self-explanatory in terms of adding events, speakers, maps. It's also very easy to import my own lists of exhibitors, attendees etc. I also like that they are continually updating and adding new features.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure isn't my favorite - but that might be a unique issue for us. We signed on to have 5 gatherings - and due to some economic issues - two of our programs got scrapped so we didn't need the apps. I guess I'd prefer a more of a pay as you go model? But they did work with us to make sure we got a solution, so it wasn't the end of the world.

Having the app for our Annual Convention & Trade Show has helped us offer some added value to our Sponsors and Exhibitors. We've been able to sell a couple of ads in the app - therefore realizing a small amount of additional revenue.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gather Digital
Gather Digital review by <span>Miki T.</span>
Miki T.

"Amazing solution for tracking CEUs at events"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility in creating CEU tracking for our attendees and the simplicity for attendees to track their CEUs in specific CEU categories. Working pre-event with Gather Digital staff was straight forward and very responsive. Attendees of all generations were excited to use the app and feel comfortable email/printing their CEU certificates. Attendees also enjoyed the interactive exhibit hall map and creating their own schedules with ease.

What do you dislike?

My only initial concern working with Gather Digital was the cost for an association our size, but they have provided a solution to areas we were using multiple vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Gather Digital will simplify the number of vendors needed for your events and provide an easy to use (for both the attendee and admin) to provide CEU tracking for attendees.

In the past we have used anything from printed CEU forms for every session to hiring CEU tracking systems where human error could be an issue. Using our Gather Digital app was the perfect solution to have attendees track their own CEUs and have immediate access to their certificate, as well as having a helpful event app for our convention attendees.

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

Gather Digital review by <span>Melissa R.</span>
Melissa R.

"American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) Event App Review"

What do you like best?

I'm so pleased with everything. The CMS tool is so intuitive and easy to use and updates are automatic. Everything is laid out so well from a design standpoint. Adding content is quick, easy and very self explanatory. The customer service is outstanding. I have worked directly with Wendy Nelson and Pete Skeele and both have gone above and beyond to ensure that our app is functional and that we are able to add anything that we need and w always have the latest content updates. They are with us from beginning to end and are always there to support us in any way and resolve any issues we might encounter. Our attendees are all very pleased with the app and always provide us with excellent feedback on the content and how user-friendly it is.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have no complaints. We have had the best experience with Gather Digital. We are currently about to open up our fifth conference event app which will be live in 2018 and every app has been more robust than the last. I am looking forward to the new design layouts available to us for this app. I can't wait to see what it will all look like when it's complete and see how our attendees will like the new look.

If I had to mention one area for a bit of improvement, it would be in the social media area. If the "feeds" i.e. photo and activity could be combined so that users could post photos with status updates and be able to like and comment. Currently, photos can be posted with a caption and text can be posted in the activity feed, but there is no correlation between the two so combining the two for a ore "Instagram", "Facebook", "Twitter" feel would be ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to any company looking to create event apps to check out Gather Digital. They have a sample app available in the app store that you can play with and the demo was very thorough and they deliver the product they promise.

Gather Digital has helped us resolve an issue with including our session evaluations in the app. We have been trying to move away from hard copies in this area for several years and we attempted it with a previous app vendor with no success. GD has worked with us and helped us resolve this issue. We are now paperless which not only saves us a lot of money, is good for the environment, but it is very convenient for our attendees to complete the evaluations. Due to this, we are now receiving the same, if not higher, number of attendees taking the time to complete them.

We have also been looking ot

Gather Digital review by <span>Stephen L.</span>
Stephen L.

"Enjoy Using Gather Digital to Implement the App Quickly and Easy to Update"

What do you like best?

It is easy to implement and update the Gather Digital App. It is available for both iOS and Android. Great table support staff that go the extra mile. It's a personal service. I like the general design of the app.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations on the Home page with the design and the way it works. The Twitter feed and layout are weak. The product can seem expensive to some. Users have issues with password resets--a common problem with all websites and apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More design options and features especially for the home page.

Easy to find contact information for other members as well as share information with members. It also provides information about the event. We could use it to do much more by our members if we could engage them more.

Gather Digital review by Administrator

"Gather Digital Mobile App"

What do you like best?

Many features above and beyond the standard offerings. And, you can choose to add on additional premium features for a separate fee. While some may not like this, I prefer being able to pick and choose what additional features I think are necessary rather than having to pay a huge price to have everything, even the features that aren't necessary. The app is also very intuitive and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Better communication with clients on new features and items being rolled out. I'd also like to see the cutting edge of technology (AI / Chatbots) added to their app, but I don't think that is something on their current technology roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of event mobile app providers out there. Be sure you know what features are most important to your group and be sure the provider is willing to allow you to not only view a demo but have a short trial period so you can really get to know the system before you make a decision.

We've been able to go paperless for certain things with our conference, in particular, session evaluations and CEU tracking. This not only saves us money on resources, but also staff time with pre- and post conference activities. The app has also allowed us to stay current with event technology and gives our attendees a better conference experience.

Gather Digital review by <span>Jeff S.</span>
Jeff S.

"Incredible Meeting App for our Annual Scientific Meetings"

What do you like best?

Meeting app flexibility is outstanding. It allows us to built annual meeting agenda, add meeting supporting documents and 500+ scientific abstracts with great ease.

What do you dislike?

Once scientific abstracts have been entered into the app, it is cumbersome moving them within the app when changes must be made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gather Digital offers an easy to use, highly flexible, and robust meeting app. Request a demonstration. You won't be disappointed.

Gather Digital provides us with a highly capable and incredibly flexible meeting app for our international annual scientific meetings. It offers us the ability to easily set up our large conference (1,500-2,000 registrants) with amazing clarity. It also offers us the ability to attach over 500 scientific abstracts to the meeting app. We've used Gather Digital for 4 years and our attendees love it!

Gather Digital review by <span>Danielle K.</span>
Danielle K.

"Mobile App for large annual conference"

What do you like best?

all of the features to help attendees organize and plan their conference experience

What do you dislike?

we would like to have a video demo from Gather Digital that we could share with our audience on how to use the app in general

Recommendations to others considering the product

We continue to get rave reviews on our conference app provided by Gather Digital. The user interface of the app is easy to use, and if any issues arise their customer service is outstanding.

using less paper; allows us to utilize tech that attendees are going to have with them all the time; allows for more engagement among attendees, speakers, and exhibitors (post feature is what we use). update scheduling in real time; constant contact with attendees via push notifications

Gather Digital review by <span>Kathryn A.</span>
Kathryn A.

"Extremely User-Friendly for the Planner - And our attendees / members really enjoy the app"

What do you like best?

That I can work in the app dashboard and view my edits/updates in the web link on my side-by-side screens. It gives me real-time updates as to how the app is functioning and how it will appear to my members and attendees.

What do you dislike?

I wish the polling feature worked a little differently. We have to use Turning Point Technologies now for engaging our audiences with questions during lectures. Since they are often medical/clinical presentations, the questions often appear in the middle of the PPTX presentations. Since all PPTX presentations are made available via the app in a PDF format, if the attendee steps out of the PDF link to tap on a Polling/Audience Response Question - and then goes back to the PDF of the power point to continue following along with the speaker, the PDF opens at the first slide. This doesn't work well when speakers have 20 - 60 slides -RE: they are not going to pause long enough each time for the folks using the mobile app to catch up to where they are in the PDF slides on the app. I wish the polling could integrate more with the PDF slides ... then I could get away from the clumsy and undependable keypad remotes we currently use. If someone could figure this out ... they would be rich!! And I would be so happy!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a multi-functioning app for your events that is user-friendly and admin-friendly - Gather Digital is your solution.

Several ... but the absolute best thing the app does for our association is keeping track of CE credits earned via lecture surveys AND the fact that it will email the attendees' a personalized Certificate of Attendance in a PDF format right to them immediately post-conference. The handy dashboard reporting feature makes it easy and fast for me to submit our members' credits earned report to our national accrediting office immediately post-conference. Before the app - attendees completed paper surveys that were often 15+ pages front and back for the lectures they attended. I had to hire temps to input the data into an excel file post-conference. That process took over 6 weeks! Not to mention ... it was expensive!

Gather Digital review by <span>Luke M.</span>
Luke M.

"Great Product for Meeting"

What do you like best?

I had a great experience networking at our event using this event and are now utilizing this app for a new event I am coordinating. Ability to use the badge game to increase participation at my upcoming event.

What do you dislike?

Price model is a little hard for non-profits, but is manageable.

Communicating information at an event. being about to live poll participants at an event as well as show a leader board on a large scale competition.

Gather Digital review by <span>Charles G.</span>
Charles G.

"Gather Digital is a powerful mobile app."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I have full control of the app on the back end. It is simple to use and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there are gaps in the knowledgebase that need to be addressed.

The Gather Digital mobile app is the platform our conference attendees use to access information about our event. It has enabled us to reach our primary customers faster and with more up-to-date information.

Gather Digital review by <span>Michael J.</span>
Michael J.

"Gather Digital software and support systems were adaptable to our unique needs and programming."

What do you like best?

The CE modules were well received by our stakeholders. It allowed for easier credentialing of audience credentialing.

What do you dislike?

The map layout and design features could use some enhancements. It was not easy to determine optimum image size appropriate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is flexible and adaptable to most needs.

The app enabled us to get our younger members engaged and also assisted with better communications with our participant stakeholders.

Gather Digital review by <span>Jessica M.</span>
Jessica M.

"Event Coordinator"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, Gather Digital response times.

What do you dislike?

When you click on a page too fast or have multiple tabs open - you get locked out and have to contact your Gather Digital IM to unlock you. This happens to me 5-10 times per event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gather Digital really listens to your needs when they improve the product.

Gather Digital helps me organize my bigger events

"Simple, Easy, Efficient"

What do you like best?

This system is straight forward and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

At this point, it's all good. I like everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The people are great and easy to work with. We plan on using some of the new features they are adding. They have also improved their interface.

Easy collection of evaluation data. Great way to keep in touch with attendees. It was a much more efficient way to push information out to attendees. It is easy to set up and update information which is great when you have changes onsite. You can immediately inform everyone. You can push out important information when necessary.

Gather Digital review by Administrator in Judiciary
Administrator in Judiciary

"Stable, user friendly event app"

What do you like best?

I like that it's simple to use on the back end to set up my events. We have several a year and it's easy for me to get them up and out.

What do you dislike?

They are tweaking some of their platform - I'm not a fan of some of the tweaks, but they have been responsive to my concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to them - they're eager to help.

We use this app at all of our conferences. It's great for our attendees to get event info, and also be able to submit evaluations. Our members love it.

Gather Digital review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Great Customer Service + a few software limitations"

What do you like best?

The customized application and the Admin back-end software were fairly easy to use. The front end design of the app was simple/clear and it looked good. Customer Support available pretty much 24/7.

What do you dislike?

The Admin back-end software is poorly organized. The data wasn't necessarily organized in a very logical way or maybe not much attention was paid at all to the organization of the information in the back end software.

We had a few incidents were the system went down during a live event, which was very frustrating.

Very little additional tools and features were implemented as ongoing development during the years we were customers of Gather Digital. There was a lack of urge for innovation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gather Digital was our first mobile app when we initially discontinued the use of printed event guides and for the time being it served the required purpose even thought the platform had some very specific limitations to the amount of customization required from our event format.

Make sure the platform is appropriate for your business needs and that you can adapt your content and event format to it.

The Mobile application was used at our Customized Technology Events to display event agenda, venue floor maps, attendee information, sponsors information, post event Surveys and much more.

Personalized agendas for each attendee were created and updated live through the mobile application.

Gather Digital review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Finally an app that works for our attendees"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy to navigate the app is for our attendees. It’s very intuitive and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Some of the backside practices could be easier. For example when having to replace uploaded documents you have to reattach everybody place you have linked it. Why can’t it save over with the new document?

Gather digitial allows us to get conference information to all of our attendees easily. We’ve also realized how we can use the app to better communicate with our attendees onsite.

Gather Digital review by <span>Rachel R.</span>
Rachel R.

"Great App/Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The Customer Service was outstanding! Our contact was available immediately when needed.

What do you dislike?

Everything was great. I did not experience anything that I wish could have been better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on customer service alone, I would recommend. The product is great as well. Easy to use, easy to understand.

We use the app for our biggest event of the year. This connects people at our event, which is a big plus for attendees. It allows us to save on printing costs as well.

Gather Digital review by <span>Dyanne H.</span>
Dyanne H.

"GD App"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to build and it has gotten easier each year. It is great that GD using the customer feedback to make changes each cycle.

What do you dislike?

Upload templates - although they have gotten easier it is sometimes difficult and time consuming to get the data in the right format to do the upload.

No business problems but allows our attendees the ability to view the agenda easily, connect with others and also network with exhibitors.

Gather Digital review by Administrator in Government Relations
Administrator in Government Relations

"Gather Digital"

What do you like best?

Robust in what you can add - documents, etc. We had good success with using it once we were trained. The icon can be branded for your organization with logo. Good opportunities for sponsor recognition.

What do you dislike?

It wasn't very slick looking, there was not good connectivity for users to do their own networking in the app

We needed an app for our events to allow people to see materials in the cloud. Gather Digital provided this.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"EM+ review of Gather Digital"

What do you like best?

The app provides all standard functions, and the developers have been very responsive to making adaptations for our requests

What do you dislike?

I would prefer more options for classification of sessions (working, social, meal, etc.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask/suggest improvements - company is always improving

Replacement of printed programs with electronic/green option. App allows for last minute changes/updates and notifications to attendees. On-app evaluations make it easier for attendees to complete evaluations

Gather Digital review by <span>Camille M.</span>
Camille M.

"Gather Digital is the best!"

What do you like best?

How easy the system is and how quickly they respond to me

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This system is absolutely the best on the market!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look no further - you've found what you're searching for in Gather Digital!

Replaced a 400+ page medical conference paper syllabus. It was never current by the time we arrived at the meeting! Now everything is revised immediately, as needed. The attendees are delighted and so am I!

Gather Digital review by Administrator

"Responsive and proactive communication "

What do you like best?

The responsive and proactive communication has made our work together on our upcoming project smooth and ahead of schedule.

What do you dislike?

Even when I press myself to think of answer none come to mind at this time.

With the help of gather digital to establish an app we've moved our event planning ahead quickly and modernized the experience for those participating in the event.

Gather Digital review by <span>Tina E.</span>
Tina E.

"Excellent Product and Service"

What do you like best?

The training is quick, efficient, and thorough. The staff is wonderful to work with.

What do you dislike?

There is no silent auction bidding as part of the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is the best, and the staff is exceptional.

Gather Digital has saved our organization a lot of money by going paperless with our Annual Conference. We are much more efficient and tech savvy.

Gather Digital review by <span>Christine F.</span>
Christine F.

"Professional Development Manager"

What do you like best?

The easy user interface for the attendee.

What do you dislike?

The bulk upload templates being so specific. It requires a lot of data entry.

Reduced attendee engagement. This is our first time using (in two weeks) but I expect it to help.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Straightforward CMS with helpful support"

What do you like best?

The folks who work at Gather Digital are top-notch: helpful, pleasant, professional, polite.

What do you dislike?

The app lacks some advanced features that would be desirable.

Makes it simple and easy to administer a mobile app for our users.

Gather Digital review by <span>Patricia H.</span>
Patricia H.

"Happy GatherDigital Customer"

What do you like best?

The robust content you can put on the App.

What do you dislike?

I liked everything about the mobile app.

A robust app for our Conference and the ability for our attendees to track CEU's.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"have used Gather Digital for one year and signed 3 year renewal"

What do you like best?

intuitive design and easy module setup; SSO with AMS and with Hubb meeting program content

What do you dislike?

difficulty displaying some of the scientific program content in-line

brought lead retrieval in-house and it was very well-received by exhibitors

Gather Digital review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great conference mobile app "

What do you like best?

Gather Digital gives us what we need - streamlined, intuitive conference apps for our member association's annual conferences. Maggie is great to work with, and I appreciate the responsivenes.

What do you dislike?

At this point, nothing is problematic. I am worried with the merger/acquisition that some of the features we currently like might not be available or that prices will rise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended.

Easy access to conference schedule/program.

Gather Digital review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Gather Digital has made the attendee-app process and execution a breeze!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use platform, excellent customer service

What do you dislike?

I like everything, so nothing to add here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They make it easy to use!

Attendee engagement

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Conference call to contract with gather digital "

What do you like best?

I like the additional benefits and come certificate printing and tracking the app allows.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bet costly however the benefits are well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s funtionality is one of a kind.

They provide the opportunity for our members to connect digitally at our meetings. It allows for real time updates.

"It has been great"

What do you like best?

Their platform is easy from the admin side and is well received by the attendees

What do you dislike?

Some of the graphics are not previewed well in the admin side leading to some errors

To provide a mobile resource for attendees while onsite at our conference

Learn more about Gather Digital

Gather Digital Videos

Learning about Gather Digital?

* We monitor all Gather Digital reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Gather Digital to Similar Solutions