I like having everything all in one place for everyone to access... contract, event details, menu, minimum spend, estimates, etc.
1. It's difficult (multiple steps) pushing Gather to Google Calendar (both on computer and phones).
2. I cannot add/edit events from app on the phone. I cannot view past events on the app.
3. It will not keep me logged in (on my personal computer or on the app on the phone). If I do not use the app for a couple of days, it logs me out. Maybe at least update it to where you can use your fingerprint? Or a pin?
4. I hate not being able to see the entire calendar through the app on the phone.
5. I don't like that I cannot personalize certain things. For example, I'd like to be able to personalize the feedback email. I'd like to be able to make my own template for the feedback email. I'd also like to be able to program my own template for the send proposal email.
6. I would like to be able to control the default settings for the calendar (automatically showing up colored by venue, room, etc).
7. I'd like to be able to send a proposal through my email (on the same thread as my previous correspondence with clients) rather than having to send a separate email via Gather. (I've copied/pasted the link before, but it just takes them to the portal....it does not also ask for them to click/approve of the policies).
8. It would be nice if instead of printing event summary and cc auth, they could sign electronically through Gather.
9. When entering menus....it would be nice if there was an option for including the number of pieces/items per order (and I don't mean text in the description...because that is then included on the 'menu' populated for the customer). It would be nice if that was an unseen detail that was only used to show the itemized total of pieces/items on the invoice/chef BEO/BEO.
10. When making the clients' menu/order, it would be nice to have one invoice/working spreadsheet - all on the same page - that shows 1) number of item orders, 2) number of pieces of each item (multiplied by the number of orders in real time as entered/adjusted), and 3) the total price. It would be nice to have to keep jumping back and forth between event summary and financials when trying to build an order within a specific budget.
11. On the app - when users scroll down and see 'Summary', a list of the menus I used for this event is shown. However, this is a copy of the full menu (and not a list of the selections the client actually made from it). My staff is well aware of what our full menu looks like. What they need quickly from the app is to see which selections the client made. I understand they can just keep scrolling to look at the documents...but this 'summary' just seems unnecessary as-is.
12. When creating an event - if I'm logged into my personal Gather account, on my own computer, I don't see why I need to go through the extra step of selecting myself in the drop down menu as 'owner' of the event.