GatherUp

GatherUp provides the platform and the process to start engaging and listening to your customers. The platform sends a customized email to start the feedback process after you enter your customers email address.

Work for GatherUp?

Learning about GatherUp?

GatherUp Reviews

Ask GatherUp a Question
Showing 22 GatherUp reviews
GatherUp review by Nikki S.
Nikki S.

"Superb Automated Review Management System"

What do you like best?

Every step of the review process is highly customizable, meaning you can adapt it to fit your business style.

The response rate in my experience so far has been very high. This is an excellent product I will definitely be recommending to other businesses.

What do you dislike?

Not much at this point. I had one complaint, but the company took my suggestion and adapted the product. I can't beat that!

We are generating more reviews on third party sites. It is slowly but surely doing that, but in the meantime we're gaining a lot of great feedback and first-party reviews.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GatherUp
GatherUp review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Great Product - Great Service - Get Five Stars Rocks!"

What do you like best?

As an agency, we like the white-label option. It's easy to use, easy to implement, and easy for both our clients to wrap the heads around, as well as our valuable marketing team members. It makes their lives easier!

What do you dislike?

It would great if we can show a customer's reviews with first name last name vs. first name last initial.

I believe the review would look more credible. Further, I believe having a job title with the review could be a great build for B2B customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend any agency or end client look at this software. It will help you with your business operations and help you with a healthy online review ecosystem

As an agency we are looking to offer more services & additional revenue streams - solved.

For our clients we are trying to help them solve for whether they have more brand advocates or detractors...establishing an NPS score.

In addition for our clients we want to help build a positive eco system of healthy reviews online

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

GatherUp review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"The Best Customer Feedback and Reviews System!"

What do you like best?

Get Five Stars does two things very well. I've been working in reputation management for more than 10 years and this is the best way to succeed in your business reputation management program.

First it works extremely well to gather customer feedback. The Net Promoter metric used by Get Five Stars is the best overall predictor of customer satisfaction correlated with business growth. The study verifying this was published in the Harvard Business Review as "The One Number You Need to Grow" in 2003. No other business reviews system uses such an extensively verified metric.

Second, Get Five Stars uses the Net Promoter metric to funnel the happiest customers to review links for your business like Google, Yelp, and Facebook. Unhappy and neutral customers are given the opportunity to provide additional feedback to help mitigate their concerns and offer additional customer support.

Get Five Stars is also a product dedicated to continuous improvement with new features and functions rolled out monthly. The Get Five Stars customer support team is truly focused on providing outstanding support and there's also a monthly webinar to discuss new product features and answer questions.

Want to launch a first-rate reputation management program for your business? Get Five Stars!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the lack of a mobile app -- but I'm sure it's in the development pipeline. If one of my clients receives negative feedback, I receive an email notification, but it's easier to respond to the feedback on a laptop or desktop computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save yourself some time and try Get Five Stars. You'll be glad you did!

Reputation management is a critical piece of Internet marketing. Get Five Stars solves the reputation management problem for my client small businesses.

My clients are collecting extensive feedback from their customers with Get Five Stars. If there's a problem at the point of customer service, my clients find out early so the problem can be corrected quickly. If an employee provides outstanding customer service, Get Five Stars feedback allows my clients to identify the superior performers for recognition.

With Get Five Stars, my clients are also gathering more reviews at review websites and my clients and I are notified quickly when that happens.

GatherUp review by jennifer L.
jennifer L.

"Helpful on so many levels"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it is simple to use and allows us to gather feedback from our customers, which helps us to improve our business. I also love that it is affordable! Being a small business, we need to make budgets go farther and GetFiveStars allows us to collect feedback AND publish testimonials in real time, and with a minimal investment and no contract.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more robust back-end reporting that allowed you to pull aggregated data on response rates and latency. That said, I have suggested some improvements and they have made them very quickly so I'm sure it could be in the pipeline if enough users find value in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The entry price point is completely reasonable so why not try it. I manage Marketing & Sales for a small business and was amazed at how quickly feedback started to come in. I am now able to bring data to the table when suggesting changes and business solutions.

Collecting and managing customer feedback, increasing the volume and frequency of 3rd-party site reviews, and populating current testimonials for our website content.

GatherUp review by Joy H.
Joy H.

"I Recommend Get Five Stars to Everyone"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use and not overly complicated. I love that it's developed by really great people who have a background in SEO so they understand what works best with Google and are always following best practices, unlike many other review soliciting software platforms.

What do you dislike?

For brand new users it isn't always obvious where to go in the dashboard to get a specific task done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo so you can see how everything works. They also have great plans for agencies with a large number of clients.

I love how it automates the review schema so my clients get gold stars on Google which really helps their CTR. It also helps ranking because there is a constant flow of new/relevant content.

GatherUp review by User

"Best tech investment in our business"

What do you like best?

Easy to use; effective; excellent customer support.

What do you dislike?

I don't have dislikes about Get Five Stars. After using dozens - a hundred or more? - tech products and services for business, Get Five Stars is the only one that exceeds my expectations across all fronts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend just three tech products for any new or developing business: a web site, Get Five Stars, and a CRM/scheduling/communication software appropriate to your industry. Get Five Stars is a vital part of our success, and I cannot imagine succeeding without it.

In using Get Five Stars, we've come to better understand our customers as well as our strengths and weaknesses as a service company. Additionally, we don't have to use external marketing or promotions - Get Five Stars' web site integrations help us promote ourselves simply through the power of customer reviews that are visible to potential customers via online search. Get Five Stars' customer service is excellent, and they are aggressively proactive about staying ahead of and keeping pace with tech trends that impact reviews and reporting. Very pleased with this service - it exceeds all my expectations at every turn.

GatherUp review by Ashley S.
Ashley S.

"Fast and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Automated Collection of Feedback & Reviews and is designed to work on mobile phones as well. It is easy to monitor reviews online.

What do you dislike?

Having to pay a monthly fee, you cant pay upfront.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Such an easy and effective way to get feedback. Customer support is very responsive. This is a great solution for anyone looking to get feedback and review. This makes it easy to double reviews and monitor all ratings to even deal with negative feedback positively to ensure return customers.

Keeping positive ratings on the major review platforms to bring in business.

GatherUp review by User in Music
User in Music

"For both my personal business and volunteer efforts I love utilizing this program"

What do you like best?

This program has helped me greatly by giving direct client/customer feedback in a comfortable manner. There is no better way to improve business than by hearing directly from those who it is impacting. Additionally, the company is great about rolling out new improvements and features frequently so I always feel up to date.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have to dig around with settings to find simple features, not sure if this is a tactic to get users to explore different features but it is off-putting at times. Maybe it is the downside to frequent updates. Additionally, I would prefer to pay up front versus monthly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service response is rapid and thorough, and always reliable when you need answers or help.

business development through customer feedback, tenant entry and exit surveying.

GatherUp review by Hannah B.
Hannah B.

"Reputation management platform"

What do you like best?

Automation of review requests that filter potential negative review by keeping feedback in house.

What do you dislike?

Feedback and reviews are separate, so if you want to display reviews on your website you have to enable feedback to be captured before your review is written so a user is essentially writing something two times.

Getting lots of positive reviews across multiple platforms while keeping negative feedback inhouse.

GatherUp review by Nicole S.
Nicole S.

"Great review sotware"

What do you like best?

I love the look of this software, it's extremely geared toward a look for millennials. Also, it is easily accessible on smartphones and tablets, making it easy to complete reviews and therefore appealing.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the lack of advertisement for the app, it is pretty cool and has great features.

Gaining in site and feedback on products and offerings.

GatherUp review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"GetFiveStars works for businesses!"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is easy to use and the customization options for the feedback requests have increased.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about GetFiveStars at the moment.

GetFiveStars helps to weed out the negative feedback from customers before it hits the online platforms.

GatherUp review by Finhas J.
Finhas J.

"They have a viable product to manage online reviews"

What do you like best?

They have quite a good product offering that helps businesses with local presence manage their reviews online. The costs they charge are also not too high, if there is enough volumes

What do you dislike?

Integration capabilities with other software is not easy

managing online reviews and being able respond to customer complaints

GatherUp review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"A Great Way to Get Great Reviews"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and ability to quickly receive customer feedback. Allows us to easily implement changes.

What do you dislike?

I do not its customization abilities. There needs to be more customization with the thank you page and follow up email for this to be a product I use long term.

GetFiveStars allows my client to easily send review follow ups to customers that have recently completed a course of ours.

GatherUp review by Internal Consultant in Insurance
Internal Consultant in Insurance

"use this to get feedback from customers"

What do you like best?

that it allows for businesses to respond to customer reviews directly on the websites

What do you dislike?

that it used to hide negative reviews. very unprofessional and then the platform changed to display negative reviews

Recommendations to others considering the product

really look into how the platform is built out before using for business as they sometimes change their model

allowing our business owners to receive feedback on this platform and encourage customers to direct these reviews to other social media platforms as well

GatherUp review by Scott K.
Scott K.

"Very responsive!"

What do you like best?

They’re always responsive and very active on social!

What do you dislike?

I honestly have never once had a bad interaction with their team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try it’s worth the risk!

The promise Technori whenever they can!

GatherUp review by Sue R.
Sue R.

"Great product and support! "

What do you like best?

Easy and efficient way to collect customer feedback and get online reviews. Love it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I really have found it easy to use and effective.

Get feedback to help improve our product and get online reviews.

GatherUp review by Consultant in Insurance
Consultant in Insurance

"It easy to use, and works well with most OS's. "

What do you like best?

I like the interface and how easy it is to navigate around the software. It has a wonderful support of you have any questions, and the costumer support is prompt and on time.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything that I could say that is bad about this product, I like it just the way it is.

I was using it to do technical support for computers.

GatherUp review by User

"Seamless review generation tool "

What do you like best?

Get Five Stars makes it simple to solicit feedback from customers and amplify it out to the audiences that matter . App makes it easy to embed onto your website.

What do you dislike?

Tough to get clear picture on which review platforms are ok with soliciting reviews.

We love using voice of the customer to elevate us above the competition !

GatherUp review by User

"Good product but can be laggy"

What do you like best?

I’m honestly not sure if there’s something I like best. It’s just what we have to use.

What do you dislike?

It can be really laggy. It takes forever to load and makes it challenging to use.

It’s nice to actually see the results but doesn’t always work right.

GatherUp review by Administrator

"Five Stars"

What do you like best?

User interfac is easy to navigate and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

You may receive a lot of emails that you don't necessarily want or need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Delivers on its promise to better your business.

I have improved my net promoter score as well as customer feedback process.

GatherUp review by Administrator

"Get Better Business review"

What do you like best?

A client solution to help clients give customer feedback and post encouraging online reviews.

What do you dislike?

Many other platforms that generate increased business revenues that are Free. eg Yelp.com

It always provides us with insight into comstomers' perpectives.

GatherUp review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use once understood - interesting and engaging interface

What do you dislike?

Hard to understand at first - requires extensive training

Not applicable to me

Learning about GatherUp?

* We monitor all GatherUp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.