Geeks Chicago

Geeks Chicago is a full service development and design firm with over 14 years of experience in the digital space.

Work for Geeks Chicago?
Iolap 2x

Learning about Geeks Chicago?

Geeks Chicago Reviews

Ask Geeks Chicago a Question
Showing 2 Geeks Chicago reviews
Geeks Chicago review by <span>George C.</span>
George C.

Geeks Chicago Created An Amazing Website For Our Company

What do you like best?

After a two hour consultation with them, they truly understood the nature of our business and what we were trying to achieve with our website. Work on the site began within a week and was completed well within the agreed upon time frame. I was regularly informed of the progress of the site and was given the opportunity to test certain features at regular intervals. What was most impressive was that the testing phases proved to be minimal as almost everything promised worked from the onset. On the few occasions that there were problems during the testing phases, a simple phone call to one of their developers quickly rectified the issue. The same can not be said of the previous web developers that we have used in the past where the testing phases often dragged on for weeks and weeks.

Another great features of their company is that they not only gave us what we were looking for in a website but also made recommendations of features that I never even thought of that would aid us in our business.

In short, Geeks Chicago is a great company to work with because they understood the nature of our business, created a great website for us and were always available for consultations.

What do you dislike?

I am having difficulty answering this question because I can not honestly say that I had any problems with them whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Geeks Chicago to anyone looking for a website for their company. I had a great experience with them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Geeks Chicago
Geeks Chicago review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

WordPress Website & Rebrand for Military Scholarship Fund

What do you like best?

They were true partners, and supported us at every step. They were responsive, and got invested in our mission and our vision. They made us think through items to get us the very best quality product. Their critical thinking, attention to detail, and their level of reliability and responsiveness were extremely helpful, and they completed everything in a very timely manner.

They were very quick to turn things around, and were very diligent on requesting feedback for the drafts. I never felt that the project was delayed, and we were never behind schedule. They were professional and sincere. We got great advice and feedback for areas to improve, and they gave us the tools and ability to make those improvements. They deserve praise, and we are thankful for their partnership.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. They were outstanding, and exceeded all my expectations. Though we’ve launched, the project isn’t completed, and we’re going through another refresh to incorporate video and other features into the site. We’re also teaching our team more about WordPress. We’re entrusting Geeks Chicago with our ongoing maintenance and support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to really understand what you are trying to achieve. They have over 20 years of experience, so listen to their advice. They’ll teach you a tremendous amount, and you will get a much better product. Tell them your goals, strategies, and the new interface you want. They will make recommendations and make sure you get the most out of your investment.

What iOS Developers solution do you use?

Learning about Geeks Chicago?

* We monitor all Geeks Chicago reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.