Genbook

Online Appointment Scheduling for Local Businesses.

Work for Genbook?

Learning about Genbook?

Genbook Reviews

Ask Genbook a Question
Showing 10 Genbook reviews
Genbook review by Mckenzi B.
Mckenzi B.

"Makes life easier"

What do you like best?

I like that it has taken the task of scheduling appointments and made it much less grueling. What usually took me 30 minutes maybe takes 5 when using Genbook. Overall, I really do love using Genbook and will probably contine using!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is a cost associated. My 30 day trial just ended and its getting hard to justify. If I worked in an industry that was more appointments based, I would probably not have a problem paying the fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend trying this out with another person so that you can troubleshoot together.

This is decreasing the time I have to spend working on this task. I have also realized that this also makes life easier for my colleagues.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Genbook
Genbook review by lauren j.
lauren j.

"Easy booking"

What do you like best?

Whenever I have used it or even my friends for bookings through specifically genbook products usedby businesses, it's easy to use. Times and appointments can be seen and it easily transfers to the business for easy communication to keep them working on their work at hand and me without needing to call or drop by.

What do you dislike?

Of course I would like the idea to weezel in a time that's not listed or request someone not listed being available, so that's one thing I would prefer

When I used it for a small business I worked for, it was cut and dry. A very formated layout, but it looked nice for customer's. It made it easy in the end for appointments being scheduled and appointed.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Genbook review by Melanie H.
Melanie H.

"Have used years, will continue!"

What do you like best?

There are so many things that the company I work for loves about Genbook!

- We love the app- for us and our clients, The ease of use is amazing.

- We love that our patients can book themselves, let alone online.

-I love how easy it is to edit appointments & for our patients to change their current appointments.

-We have multiple users and like that you can control interaction of accounts

-WE love the appointment reminders because they get our patients here on time!

I could go on and on there are many features we like.

What do you dislike?

We had some problems when they do make upgrades of loosing patient information, in the most recent update current customers were not coming up with their first or last name, only emails were in the system- so this caused us to do some added work- merging customers together. Another error that some of our customers have ran into is- The Gmail and the Genbook listing different appointment times, we learned this was more Googles fault bases on the patients "listed location" if it differed from MST(which we are in)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, if you like it get it! If you love it you can EXPAND :)

This solves many of our scheduling problems, including missed appointments & allowing patients to book even when no one is in the office. We have also realized that compared to other scheduling systems we like Genbook the best for what we utilize it for.

Genbook review by User in Building Materials
User in Building Materials

"Genbook is great for blocking out appointments"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to put in how long you want your appointments to be for different things. It automatically will chose the appointment times. Also, it is really easy to block times you can't work. I also love that when you start to type a name, it pulls up the customer information very quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

If you are using multiple calendars for personal use and business use, you can not switch back and forth without very much friction.

Scheduling appointments for the right amount of times.

Genbook review by User

"User Friendly Appointment Booking"

What do you like best?

Genbook is a user friendly software for booking and adjusting appointments. It is simple to use and easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is inconsistent with no major tutorials. So if you are new to technology, the app might be difficult to navigate at first.

With Genbook, we save time - reduces miscommunication as we can book directly on the website or through the app.

Genbook review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Genbook is intuitive"

What do you like best?

on the online platform, you can drag and drop appointment times

What do you dislike?

you cannot drag and drop appointment times on the app

it sends appointment reminders to clients

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

The easiness Of the whole program itself.

What do you dislike?

You have to have the screen full sized in order to see the whole screen

Customer bookings

Genbook review by User in Financial Services

"Scheduling made easier"

What do you like best?

The ease of booking and the convenience it allows me to cancel an appointment

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more of a close timeframe more than 2 hours to reschedule

It allows scheduling and time management to be better

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Easy for patients to use and users. Can collect payment too

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike maybe analytics could be a little easier to use

Online booking

Genbook review by Administrator

"Great for my biz"

What do you like best?

Easy for clients to use and book online

What do you dislike?

App is not very good I can only see one user

Tons booking reminders payment

Learning about Genbook?

* We monitor all Genbook reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.