genesisWorld

CAS genesisWorld is the complete customer relationship management solution. It's so flexible that it can be tailored precisely to your needs and so powerful that you can get started straightaway – CAS genesisWorld can be seamlessly extended as your business expands. A range of smart modules and interfaces means that there is a solution for every requirement. CRM means that you can concentrate on your core businesses, while CAS genesisWorld deals with your processes.

Work for genesisWorld?

Showing 2 genesisWorld reviews
genesisWorld review by <span>Neagu M.</span>
Neagu M.

Senior Consultant

What do you like best?

Most of all I like the ease with which you can customize it without needing programming skills and I like it because it's a bug-free system.

What do you dislike?

I don';t like that starting with X9 version, you need Java Script knowledge to customize dynamic fields and formula fields in Smart Design.

By implementing genesis to my clients, I have solved many problems with managing architectural and execution projects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about genesisWorld
genesisWorld review by User in Financial Services

CAS

What do you like best?

That I can reassign clients to new sales reps.

What do you dislike?

Not very user friendly. Lots of steps to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get lots of training

We used CAS for client reassignment. It’s nice to be able to bring us the list of clients from sales reps who have left and reassign to new reps.

What CRM solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of genesisWorld for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about genesisWorld?

* We monitor all genesisWorld reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories