Genoo

Provides marketing automation and online marketing tools to small and midsize businesses interested in taming the internet and harnessing it.

Work for Genoo?

Learning about Genoo?

Genoo Reviews

Ask Genoo a Question
Showing 15 Genoo reviews
Genoo review by Juan Ignacio G.
Juan Ignacio G.

"Good for small businesses but it falls short"

What do you like best?

The learning curve is great because the tool is simple for those who know its usefulness; without being of minor importance, I believe that the low price places it as one of the best options for start-ups. Very nice analytics in which they must continue working because they go in the right direction

What do you dislike?

Some configurations are not enough and fall short when it comes to satisfying needs, such as the creation of emails to send massively. Being a tool designed for startups, they should put more focus on the interface since it is confusing in many opportunities

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting your own digital venture, this tool is all terrain and has many features. It is often expensive to hire different tools for different things but Genoo brings most of the needs covered in its platform at a low price.

A few months ago I worked in a small digital agency and they were testing the tool for everyday use; great weight in the decision of the continuity of Genoo was the price.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Genoo
Genoo review by Royelle W.
Royelle W.

"New Age Marketing"

What do you like best?

I like that the software offers all-in-one marketing system for businesses and ervice deployment option for users.. I’m able to navigate theough the software easily. And when needed .. their support team is very helpful

What do you dislike?

Genoo Marketing Automation doesn’t offer apps for the iOS system and crashes more times than I like .. but Other than that it’a great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re looking for the next level of marketing automation at a reasonable price.. Genoo is where it’s at

We’ve been able to find new leads vs cold calling which myself and a lot of others highly dislike. Since Genoo has a great list of built-in integration built-in integration it’s made the handoffs between marketing and sales teams extremely efficient.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Genoo review by User

"Genoo"

What do you like best?

There is really nothing I like about this product

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything. The interface is clunky, there is no way to PREVIEW what you are posting on a website, their email function is hard to use

Emails and online registration - we were sold genoo when we bought into lumens.

Genoo review by Raeann J.
Raeann J.

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

Super user friendly, able to navigate the software easily.

What do you dislike?

Crashes often, support isn’t extremely helpful. Patience is key.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patience.

Finding new leads. Found a new way besides cold calling to get new customers.

Genoo review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Genoo and Direct Marketing in the New Age"

What do you like best?

One of my integrated marketing approaches is to drive prospects to my company website and engage them to download rich, valuable content. Genoo gives me an easy, yet comprehensive platform to accomplish this through directed eMail campaigns. Robust capabilities enable me to maintain a large database of contacts and prospects that are segmented by SIC/NAICS codes. I can further slice and dice my database using a range of other filters that I've defined, such as titles, industry, application, etc.. This allows me to create very focused nurturing campaigns with targeted messages that lead prospects through the sales continuum. I also value the scoring capabilities and qualification of prospects for automated delivery of leads to my CRM. Extensive reporting capabilities give me the ability to track campaign performance, ROI, and website activities via range of dimensions.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about Genoo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a very comprehensive eMarketing solution that's priced right, easy to use, and has the key features and functions of the more expensive platforms, Genoo is your solution.

Genoo review by Caroline R.
Caroline R.

"Easy to Use with Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

Coming in with zero experience, I helped pull an entire website together using Genoo. It was easy for me to pick up due to an intuitive user interface and anytime I had questions or got snagged with an issue, Genoo support was there helping me through it every step of the way. Being a beginner in the marketing space, Genoo has really helped me be successful.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find anything negative to say, but if I had to it would be that Genoo has so many capabilities and funcationalities that it can be overwhelming at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely a powerful marketing tool that can be used by beginners or professionals that have been in the marketing space for a while. There are new capabilities that are being rolled out all of the time, like the blog functionality! Others considering Genoo can look forward to ongoing enhancements.

Genoo review by Rachel G.
Rachel G.

"Powerful marketing automation tool"

What do you like best?

Rich set of functionality! It does everything I need and some things I don't even need yet (but look forward to using). It gives me really robust information about leads and lets me segment as deeply as I want.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes me a bit to navigate through the user interface. It's not completely intuitive, but in part that's because it can do so many different things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organization is looking for the next level of marketing automation at a reasonable price, this is it.

Genoo review by Ron W.
Ron W.

"Excellent Product. Great Support. Exceptional Value."

What do you like best?

As a Genoo customer for the past year I can honestly say that it has changed the way we think, and do, marketing. I used to joke that we have more enthusiasm than expertise. But with the tools and support we get from Genoo we were quickly performing like experts – with the results to prove it! With a great set of features, ease of use, and unmatched servic, Genoo has exceeded our expectations in every aspect.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. New features and enhancements are constantly being added, but the staff and tutorials do a great job of keeping us up to date. I’m hoping for a next level ERP integration (Lumens/B2B) soon. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’ve tried other eMarketing services and in my opinion there is no comparison. Genoo has been like having a professional marketing consultant working with us the whole way!

Genoo review by Kathy L.
Kathy L.

"Great results. Easy to use. Great value!"

What do you like best?

The integration of Genoo with our Lumens (Augusoft) enrollment management system allows us to easily target and segment our past students for future classes. The marketing strategy assistance and coaching received from the Genoo team has been invaluable.

What do you dislike?

It’s sometimes been difficult to use complex criteria to search my leads. Genoo staff has always been right there to assist with any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! Easy to use. Great value!

Genoo review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Genoo has amazing capability and great support that helps get results fast"

What do you like best?

The software was easy for me to get started and I am able to quickly use more features to both communicate with prospects and to test and refine my campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Overall I am very satisfied. In general the online help library is quite good but there have been a few times I have called for help. The phone support was great and I think sometimes I just learn things faster when I talk with someone rather than read about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely try it out. Unlike other software companies they won't let you take a free trial unless you have a plan to use it. This surprised me at first but now I see how helpful that was. And by the way they will help you get your plan together so that at the end of the trial you will know if it is right for you.

Genoo review by Patti P.
Patti P.

"Long-Time Genoo Customer highly recommends Genoo's excellent product and service!"

What do you like best?

Easy to implement, very intuitive to use, and the Genoo technical team assistance is superb when needed! Genoo continually adds enhancements to provide users new capabilities for advanced online communications.

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

Genoo review by Nigel W.
Nigel W.

"I am a huge fan of Genoo's. "

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce and top-rate help desk. Very intuitive to use. Great Help screens

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches in functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have recommended to many of my clients and they have signed up with Genoo.

Genoo review by Jeff R.
Jeff R.

"Great experience with genoo"

What do you like best?

proactive assistance to get our campaigns up and running, user interface, simplicity of landing page setup

What do you dislike?

all M.Automation package are almost a full time job

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended

Genoo review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Helped me focus on the right message to send my customers "

What do you like best?

the auto emailing to the people connected to my site. Write once, store 'em, and send as designed

Also customer service is great!

Tracking the traffic on my site!

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to supplementing your marketing efforts with a multi faceted web capability that will work for you..this is a really good option

Genoo review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great Product, Great Service, Great Results"

What do you like best?

The information we receive in Genoo allows our marketing team and sales staff to take appropriate actions that allow us to engage specific customer types, and increase our sales.

What do you dislike?

Tehre is nothing to dislike, you have to get used to the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Genoo is a powerful tool that can increase your business, we recommend you try it.

Learning about Genoo?

* We monitor all Genoo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.