Genoo

Provides marketing automation and online marketing tools to small and midsize businesses interested in taming the internet and harnessing it.

Work for Genoo?

Showing 15 Genoo reviews
Genoo review by <span>Juan Ignacio G.</span>
Juan Ignacio G.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The learning curve is great because the tool is simple for those who know its usefulness; without being of minor importance, I believe that the low price places it as one of the best options for start-ups. Very nice analytics in which they must continue working because they go in the right direction

What do you dislike?

Some configurations are not enough and fall short when it comes to satisfying needs, such as the creation of emails to send massively. Being a tool designed for startups, they should put more focus on the interface since it is confusing in many opportunities

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are starting your own digital venture, this tool is all terrain and has many features. It is often expensive to hire different tools for different things but Genoo brings most of the needs covered in its platform at a low price.

A few months ago I worked in a small digital agency and they were testing the tool for everyday use; great weight in the decision of the continuity of Genoo was the price.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Genoo
Genoo review by <span>Royelle W.</span>
Royelle W.

New Age Marketing

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like that the software offers all-in-one marketing system for businesses and ervice deployment option for users.. I’m able to navigate theough the software easily. And when needed .. their support team is very helpful

What do you dislike?

Genoo Marketing Automation doesn’t offer apps for the iOS system and crashes more times than I like .. but Other than that it’a great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re looking for the next level of marketing automation at a reasonable price.. Genoo is where it’s at

We’ve been able to find new leads vs cold calling which myself and a lot of others highly dislike. Since Genoo has a great list of built-in integration built-in integration it’s made the handoffs between marketing and sales teams extremely efficient.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Genoo review by User

Genoo

Validated Review
What do you like best?

There is really nothing I like about this product

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything. The interface is clunky, there is no way to PREVIEW what you are posting on a website, their email function is hard to use

Emails and online registration - we were sold genoo when we bought into lumens.

Genoo review by <span>Raeann J.</span>
Raeann J.

User friendly

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Super user friendly, able to navigate the software easily.

What do you dislike?

Crashes often, support isn’t extremely helpful. Patience is key.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Patience.

Finding new leads. Found a new way besides cold calling to get new customers.

Genoo review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Validated Review
What do you like best?

One of my integrated marketing approaches is to drive prospects to my company website and engage them to download rich, valuable content. Genoo gives me an easy, yet comprehensive platform to accomplish this through directed eMail campaigns. Robust capabilities enable me to maintain a large database of contacts and prospects that are segmented by SIC/NAICS codes. I can further slice and dice my database using a range of other filters that I've defined, such as titles, industry, application, etc.. This allows me to create very focused nurturing campaigns with targeted messages that lead prospects through the sales continuum. I also value the scoring capabilities and qualification of prospects for automated delivery of leads to my CRM. Extensive reporting capabilities give me the ability to track campaign performance, ROI, and website activities via range of dimensions.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about Genoo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a very comprehensive eMarketing solution that's priced right, easy to use, and has the key features and functions of the more expensive platforms, Genoo is your solution.

Genoo review by <span>Caroline R.</span>
Caroline R.

Easy to Use with Excellent Support

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Coming in with zero experience, I helped pull an entire website together using Genoo. It was easy for me to pick up due to an intuitive user interface and anytime I had questions or got snagged with an issue, Genoo support was there helping me through it every step of the way. Being a beginner in the marketing space, Genoo has really helped me be successful.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to find anything negative to say, but if I had to it would be that Genoo has so many capabilities and funcationalities that it can be overwhelming at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely a powerful marketing tool that can be used by beginners or professionals that have been in the marketing space for a while. There are new capabilities that are being rolled out all of the time, like the blog functionality! Others considering Genoo can look forward to ongoing enhancements.

Learning about Genoo?

* We monitor all Genoo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.