GeoMedia

Production company specializing in RED Digital Cinema acquisition, 3D animation, motion graphics, visual effects, and HD post production for video & film

Work for GeoMedia?

Showing 5 GeoMedia reviews
GeoMedia review by <span>Elyse J.</span>
Elyse J.

Great Product for GIS Analysis in Education

What do you like best?

Completely easy to use, turnkey solution.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really at this point we dislike about the product. Does target larger companies. Wide scale use, across multiple industry usage. Still learning more about the product. One client is targeting logistics, which it is helpful for a variety of things. Another is learning more about GIS solutions from an instruction level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product, from a small company with support.

This product is useful across multiple solutions. I use it to share as an additional option, out of the box, easy to use solution for clients who are performing GIS analysis.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GeoMedia
GeoMedia review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

Amazing Company

What do you like best?

This company may be small but they are talented and passionate about what they do! They are innovative and push forward the technologies used in the industry! They work very quickly and complete quality products in amazing time.

What do you dislike?

Since they keep their teams under a tight budget they often times sacrifice quality and in house expertise for a cheaper solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want great and high quality, local advertisements GeoMedia should be the first place you look! If you want a quick app or software for an inexpensive price GeoMedia is perfect and will be delivered at great quality. They will work with you to fit any budget for any project!

I have worked with company as a contractor for several projects and have gotten to learn a great deal of new technologies because of them. They are innovative and work quickly to create new products and advertisements.

What GIS solution do you use?

GeoMedia review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

GeoMedia for GIS

What do you like best?

Geomedia has all of the tools in an easy to use and understand platform. The toolbars are customizable and I am able to perform ll my GIS analysis using GeoMedia.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something that I do not like about our GeoMedia. We are spoiled though with our own tech team on call to fix any bug we may have. They do not hassle you! No pushy salesmen, just helpful people when I need them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

have a team come visit you. Make sure they bring their engineer(s) with you to be able to answer your technical questions and ask for a trial version to be able to test it out for your own uses.

in an undeveloped piece of land, tell me slope and vegetation whenever possible in order to locate land deamed safe and feasible for development.

GeoMedia review by <span>Jennifer C.</span>
Jennifer C.

Go Geo Media

What do you like best?

I like how quickly the software runs - it allows me to get my work done quickly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program.

The ability to plot data points quickly and adjust as needed.

GeoMedia review by User in Computer Software

Nice tool for Geospatial Visualization

What do you like best?

What I like best is:

- Out of the box solution

- Exhaustive documentation

What do you dislike?

It's hard to recall at the moment anything I didn't like in it.

I was using GeoMedia to visualize geospatial information for one of my previous projects.

What I want to emphasise is that GeoMedia introduced a solid and mature solution that met all of our requirements.

Learning about GeoMedia?

* We monitor all GeoMedia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories