GeoMedia

Production company specializing in RED Digital Cinema acquisition, 3D animation, motion graphics, visual effects, and HD post production for video & film

Work for GeoMedia?

Learning about GeoMedia?

Categories

Compare GeoMedia to Similar Solutions

GeoMedia Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 4 GeoMedia reviews
GeoMedia review by Elyse J.
Elyse J.

"Great Product for GIS Analysis in Education"

What do you like best?

Completely easy to use, turnkey solution.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really at this point we dislike about the product. Does target larger companies. Wide scale use, across multiple industry usage. Still learning more about the product. One client is targeting logistics, which it is helpful for a variety of things. Another is learning more about GIS solutions from an instruction level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product, from a small company with support.

This product is useful across multiple solutions. I use it to share as an additional option, out of the box, easy to use solution for clients who are performing GIS analysis.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GeoMedia
GeoMedia review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"GeoMedia for GIS"

What do you like best?

Geomedia has all of the tools in an easy to use and understand platform. The toolbars are customizable and I am able to perform ll my GIS analysis using GeoMedia.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something that I do not like about our GeoMedia. We are spoiled though with our own tech team on call to fix any bug we may have. They do not hassle you! No pushy salesmen, just helpful people when I need them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

have a team come visit you. Make sure they bring their engineer(s) with you to be able to answer your technical questions and ask for a trial version to be able to test it out for your own uses.

in an undeveloped piece of land, tell me slope and vegetation whenever possible in order to locate land deamed safe and feasible for development.

What GIS solution do you use?

GeoMedia review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Go Geo Media"

What do you like best?

I like how quickly the software runs - it allows me to get my work done quickly.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program.

The ability to plot data points quickly and adjust as needed.

GeoMedia review by User in Computer Software

"Nice tool for Geospatial Visualization"

What do you like best?

What I like best is:

- Out of the box solution

- Exhaustive documentation

What do you dislike?

It's hard to recall at the moment anything I didn't like in it.

I was using GeoMedia to visualize geospatial information for one of my previous projects.

What I want to emphasise is that GeoMedia introduced a solid and mature solution that met all of our requirements.

There are not enough reviews of GeoMedia for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Esri ArcGIS Logo
Esri ArcGIS
Esri ArcGIS connects maps, apps, data, and people so you can make smarter, faster decisions. It gives everyone in your organization the ability to discover, use, make, and share maps from any device, anywhere, anytime.
Google Earth Pro Logo
Google Earth Pro
Get advanced business tools in addition to all the easy-to-use features and imagery of Google Earth.
Maptitude Logo
Maptitude
Maptitude Geographic Information System (GIS) software gives you the tools, maps, and demographic data you need to analyze and understand how geography affects you and your business.
QGIS Logo
QGIS
QGIS is a open source GIS tool that provides capabilities and tools to help you visualize, manage, edit, analyze data and compose printable maps.
ArcGIS Online Logo
ArcGIS Online
ArcGIS Online is a complete, cloud-based mapping platform. Make and share beautiful maps, and do everything in between.
Google Maps API Logo
Google Maps API
Google Maps API is a mapping platform that includes driving directions, Street View imagery and others.
ArcGIS Pro Logo
ArcGIS Pro
ArcGIS Pro provides professional 2D and 3D mapping in an intuitive user interface with visualization, analytics, image processing, data management, and integration..
AutoCAD Map 3D Logo
AutoCAD Map 3D
AutoCAD® Map 3D software provides access to GIS and mapping data to support planning, design, and data management.
Global Mapper Logo
Global Mapper
Global Mapper is an affordable and easy-to-use GIS application that offers access to an unparalleled variety of spatial datasets and provides just the right level of functionality to satisfy both experienced GIS professionals and beginning users.
ArcGIS Enterprise Logo
ArcGIS Enterprise
ArcGIS Enterprise is a full-featured mapping and analytics platform that includes a powerful GIS server plus dedicated web-based GIS infrastructure to organize and share your work.

Learning about GeoMedia?

* We monitor all GeoMedia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories