4.7

GetAccept helps B2B sales reps to close more deals by taking control of all sales document sent from first presentation to the e-signed contract. GetAccept is a one-of-a-kind proposal tool where you can design, track and market your proposals. The platform gives you total control and make your proposals stick out and boost your sales.

Work for GetAccept?

Learning about GetAccept?

GetAccept Reviews

Ask GetAccept a Question
Showing 117 GetAccept reviews
GetAccept review by Estivalia C.
Estivalia C.

"Review"

What do you like best?

I personally like the video feature best and that I can see when and what pages the receiver has watched.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some design of for eg the initial box and that it can't be embedded in abetter looking way in the document. I also don't like that I'm not able to choose to automatically add the same field on every page and that I have to manually put the field at the same spot on every page. I dislike that I have to switch between signers and not being able to give signer and senders the same fields at the same time.

I'ts easy to use and it visualizes your contracts sent to signers in a very pleasant way. It also gives a more personal touch when interacting and it saves a lot of time. Before using getaccept the signer had to print, sign, scan and send the documents back.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GetAccept
GetAccept review by Christian R.
Christian R.

"Awesome product and great customer support"

What do you like best?

Since we started with Getaccept we have increased signed contracts and dont let contracts stay in limbo anymore. Super easy for us to set up and easy for our users to sign. We didnt use any tool before, so we did some research before and really liked Getaccept. Good price/value and really helpful support team.

What do you dislike?

We dont have any dislikes of the product. It does what we need it to do and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! We did research other e-signing software and really liked Getaccept. We have also dicovered that its so much more than "simply" an e-signing tool. They are constantly evolving and coming up with new features in this field to help us, which is super.

Now we have better control of our contracts. Before we had half-signed contracts, verbally signed contracts, locally stored contracts etc. Now we have them in one place and legally signed, which is so much better.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

GetAccept review by Matt F.
Matt F.

"Great Program for Sales"

What do you like best?

I like how easy this product is to use. I need fewer keystrokes to send out a contract. That makes for a quick and easy way to send contracts. I also like that I get a copy emailed to me immediately so I know I can get to work. I have never had any issues with getting logged in, a contract out and having a client accept it. I would recommend anyone looking into a program like this to give getaccept a try as we have had a great time using this product.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is I can't drag and drop a file from my email to the program. I have to first drop it to my docs and then to getaccept. Also, the system is slow to upload documents at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on board. It's easy to use.

My customers can instantly agree to terms which allows me to meet deadlines quicker. I have clients on the road and don't always have access to a fax machine so this is great. I can also track what other people in my office are doing when it comes to sales numbers. I can also see who is closing deals and how quickly they are able to get a signed contract. It makes things easier when doing sales competitions being able to see at a quick glance which sales people have sold things and for how much.

GetAccept review by Eric D.
Eric D.

"Innovative document signing and tracking with great customer support"

What do you like best?

GetAccept is an innovative platform for document tracking and signing. We purchased the product because of its ease of use and integration with the HubSpot platform. Getting up and running was a breeze as was the integration with HubSpot. After some initial training, our sales teams were quickly up and running. Since going live, we have had very few issues and anytime we have questions, the GetAccept team is always quick to respond.

What do you dislike?

Most of my dislikes are focused on being an administrator. I'd still like more flexibility in setting up users, notifications and views within the mobile app but GetAccept has been interested in all my feedback and I believe changes will be coming. We are also still waiting on an updated SalesForce plug-in but that has not been a showstopper for us, more of a nice to have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used many other platforms when signing documents but GetAccept is by far the most user friendly.

Getting documents signed can sometimes be a challenge as prospects often procrastinate. GetAccept gives us the ability to track documents, make updates and revisions, see who has seen, opened and printed the documents, and get notified when they are signed. We can incorporate video messages, chat and reminders to encourage prospects to complete the documents.

GetAccept review by Simon S.
Simon S.

"Big business fast"

What do you like best?

The opportunity to immediately after a sales call or even on the spot create an offer from e.g. a template that turns the prospect into a customer within minutes. No pondering if it's the right decision or not for the prospect, instead instant action increases my chances of closing the deal.

What do you dislike?

Some bugs in the phone app, where I no longer get notifications and am not able to "clear" past ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We only had internal education before starting to use GetAccept as an add-on to our own CRM, but for users mainly using GetAccept stand alone I highly advocate going through some kind of education before starting to use the system. Not that it's difficult to use, but the value it could bring knowing ALL functions is not a waste of time or money.

Closing deals faster and getting the prospect to sign deals in a more interactive and reliable manner.

GetAccept review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Video Walk-throughs can make the difference in the sale... the sale of your company!"

What do you like best?

The interface of GetAccept is very intuitive and attractive. I really enjoy the analytics you get from the documents you send customers along with the ability to add a video to great the prospect that is overlayed on top of the document the first time they view the document.

There was an important prospect where both of our travel schedules did not make it easy for us to get on a proposal walkthrough meeting together.... this is when I discovered GetAccept and used the video feature to walk the prospect through the content I would normally go through in the proposal presentation meeting (project process, example of work, and highlights from the proposal).

Not only did we land this project, but this company was evaluating the purchase of our company (which we were recently thereafter acquired by them). After the fact they told me that the video walk-through of the proposal really made us stand out from other agencies they were considering working with for this project, so much so that the business development guy went around showing everyone in the office it!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more field options for signing. In addition I would like to add simple conditional logic to the signing fields (i.e. If this was selected, then make this required).

GetAccept is absolutely terrific for sales teams, but I would like to have our entire company use this tool as a document signing tool, but unfortunately the price of the product really makes us consider whether or not this is a good approach and ultimately we might need 2 document signing solutions, 1 for the sales teams to get proposals and contracts signed and another for the rest of the company to get other type of paperwork signed (i.e. employee contracts, NDAs, etc.)

We were previously using Adobe Echosign for getting sales contracts signed and have experienced the following benefits with GetAccept.

1) We can see if a prospect has viewed, reviewed, downloaded or sent the proposal. This information empowers our sales team to make better follow ups.

2) Ability to overlay video recordings of the sales rep walking through the proposal or creating an introductory message has been a clear differentiater in the sales process.

3) Able to get prospects immediate reactions to proposals via the chat feature

4) Better presentation of proposals to clients (more professional look all around)

5) Easier to use and better reporting on deals won, values, time to close, etc.

6) Hubspot integration is great so when browsing a contact record I can see any proposals related to that contact along with the latest status of the proposal.

7) The follow up features are better, more customizable and more professional looking.

GetAccept review by Courtney S.
Courtney S.

"Great Platform for Tracking Proposals and Keeping Sales Team Organized and Motivated!"

What do you like best?

We were looking for an added tool to send out our proposals and prevent them from falling into the "Valley of Death!!!" The tracking is awesome, it's easy to use, and our clients are loving it. I love the video feature you can add before sending a proposal. It makes our emails stand out for sure!

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now, support has been great as we've had questions along the way but it's been pretty easy. I'm still getting to know some of the customization side of things but we haven't needed to do much customizing to use it. I hate ordering new software that takes weeks to get up and running. This product is NOT like that!!! Up and running in seconds.

Proposals don't fall of the radar anymore, it automates so many small tasks we forget or don't want to do, it keeps deals moving!!

GetAccept review by Anders L.
Anders L.

"Speeding up the sales"

What do you like best?

I can really recommend Getaccept as a tool to speed up contract management. It gives me a sales manager a good overview of our sales pipes and the sellers can easily manage and follow their business. Recently, we also started using BankID for our financial agreements to ensure that the right person signs the agreements, which means that I, as responsible for credit, can also remove a risk momentum for fraud and identity creation.

What do you dislike?

The banner as GetAccept shows to our customers after signing the agreement. Customer contact is ours and shall not be abused by GetAccept for its sole purpose of sale

Good overview.

Automatic storage of agreements.

Quick agreement management.

Check for correct contract signature.

The sales performance of each individual seller is measured and monitored on a monthly basis.

Faster start-up of the customer.

GetAccept review by Torbjörn G.
Torbjörn G.

"User och sales management"

What do you like best?

Easy to use! Effective and flexible solution that saved a lot of time spent on manual processes before. Today we sign all our contracts and agreements with our customers with GetAccept. We also use it for quotes to our customers so we can track and follow up progress.

What do you dislike?

Right now I dont have any additional needs from the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can recommend this solutions to whomever that works with sales/quotes/agreements.

Before we had manual, paper intense processes and sending agreements through mail. So we have saved at least 50% in time savings for sales. We have also a much better hit rate on our quotes since we can trace and follow up in an effective way. So we have saved time and Money and created more sales time.

GetAccept review by Simon S.
Simon S.

"I triple my closing Rate "

What do you like best?

I triple my closing Rate and diminuate the timing of my deal process ! To offer a light, fluide and Wonderful Xpérience to my clients

What do you dislike?

The fact i can't brand everything on my Company ?

Recommendations to others considering the product

For sales people who want to enter in a new dimension of their work !

Use Get Accept as a tool to focus on what matter the most : The human relation between you and your client !

There is no more B2B or B2C ! Now is H2H Human to Human ! And GetAccept can help you with that !

I triple my closing Rate and diminuate the timing of my deal process ! To offer a light, fluide and wonderful expérience to my clients

GetAccept review by Andreas L.
Andreas L.

"Easy and innovative"

What do you like best?

Its easy to use and all quotations in one place

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything i dislike so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work with sales and dont want to keep track of all your quotations use Get Accept. Easy to use and is keeping the track for you.

I send out many quotations to my customers. What i love is that all are gathered in one place. GetAccept visualize different stages, your hit rate, money the deal is worth and what i love is that Get Accept sends out automatic reminders to customers so you can focus on your sales rather than keeping track and do follow-up mails and calls. You can easily see if the quotations has been opened, downloaded, signed etc.

GetAccept review by René G.
René G.

"Best platform I've used"

What do you like best?

I must admit that I've never made business with a company that is that much available et open about finding solutions. We are usgin the GetAccept platform for a different kind of business and som of the things they offer, were great, but not made for what we wanted to use the plateform for. When we contacted their support, they were more then happy to help us and even add a few features that we asked for so we could use what they have to offer smoothly. Even better, wehn thay added features or correcting bug, they did it in a few hours. Like I said, I've never seen that before and I'm really grateful for that.

What do you dislike?

I must admit, I didn't find anything that I dislike about GetAccept yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it, go with them

We wanted to use GetAccept for our HR departement. Instead of printing moutains of paper for contract and everything, we wanted to provide our employee with a simple electronic solution. We were able to do so with GetAccept and now, no more need for a printer or paper when we hire someone or change a contract.

GetAccept review by Niklas H.
Niklas H.

"Winning the contracts "

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use and it makes the offers look really professional. And we save paper and environment while using GetAccept. All are winners in this deal.

What do you dislike?

I really don’t dislike anything, their will always be functions that you would like to have but won’t get. Still no need to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s not just for getting the sign it really is a part of a sales race tool that the sales people love.

Now we really know when the costumer gets the offer and that they have open it. We also get a good way to save the communication about the last changes in the contract. It has really speeded up the process.

GetAccept review by Cory B.
Cory B.

"The "Clozing" part of my tech stack."

What do you like best?

GetAccept is easy to use and incorporates awesome social engagement features not found in traditional eSigning products. Their team really understands their customers and continuously improves their products to make them even better to use.

When I want to send a contract to someone, I simply upload it into GetAccept, click a few buttons, maybe record a video, and it's off. Even when doing business with people who are in non-tech industries, they are able to easily navigagte the product and sign the docs. No one has ever questioned security or anything like that.

What do you dislike?

I have no major complaints. The product works great and the price is right!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it!

I needed an eSignature, but wanted one where I could rely on the software to remind the prospect they hadn'd signed instead of setting several manual reminders myself. I wasn't looking for the video or chat engagement features, but they're amazing as well!

GetAccept review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"We use it for everything that needs to be signed"

What do you like best?

Our Swedish clients can sign with BankID

What do you dislike?

All features doesn't work well in Safari

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to get documents signed faster and more reliable. You can also get notified whenever someone opens a document or if they send it to anyone else. I like to have deadlines to my offers as well and it setting that in GetAccept also makes it more real when the client actually can not sign it after.

We have a lot of clients that are located in different places around Sweden. When we send them an offer we would like to have it signed as soon as possible while the deal is still hot. Most of them are already familiar with BankID and can usually sign the offer a few minutes after we sent it. We don't need to wait for a signed copy to enter our mailbox anymore.

It has been so easy that we collect all documents that needs to be signed in GetAccept. Employment contracts and contracts with consultants are their as well.

GetAccept review by Paul  M.
Paul M.

"A Valued part of our daily workflow "

What do you like best?

The ease of the important legal docs being signed is of the utmost importance to us. The second big benefit of using getaccept.com is that the documents can be sent, signed and delivered back by texting to a client for signature. Over the last number of years, we have used other esign platforms, that seem antiquated and pale in comparison to getaccept.com. Reporting, uploading templates and dashboard overview all meet our needs as well. I have recommended the product to numerous businesses and associates and will continue to do so.

What do you dislike?

We have not found anything to dislike. getaccept.com is not reinventing the wheel, they just offer a better product in every way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read my review -You will not find a better product to meet your needs, that I am sure of

Getaccept is the most user friendly product in it's space for us and our clients that we have used.

GetAccept review by Administrator

"Great"

What do you like best?

For me it is very helpfull that i can i read and understand what information on the diffrent pages on my quotation. I can easily see what is interesting for my cosumers. And if we want to adjust terms or digits in the offer it is easy to change that in the chatt window and everything that is adjust will be a new update quatiation

What do you dislike?

The only downside i see is that it takes a bit longer to send an email than by normal mail. And it has some small issues like when i opened an offer that was sent to a costumer, i was put in it like a reciver and signer, that was not so popular and i had to remake the proceeder.

Easy to get information on who opened my email and what pages that got them interested the most.

GetAccept review by Krishan P.
Krishan P.

"Ensures the close"

What do you like best?

I like that it automatically follows up with people after I send a contract. I don't want to feel like I'm pestering them, but receiving automated emails is a much more appropriate way to remind your prospects to sign a contract. I'm writing this review because I actually just had an automated email go out with GetAccept notifying the prospect that the contract would expire in 2 days, and they signed it within minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. It's been a great tool so far!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it now, and don't send any contracts without it!

It's helped me reduce the time to close after sending out contracts, and has also allowed me to quickly communicate with customers around any possible contract concerns and make revisions to get the deal closed on that same day.

GetAccept review by Wahaj Mahmood K.
Wahaj Mahmood K.

"Contracts are not a worry anymore"

What do you like best?

The ease of editing templates and contract delivery

What do you dislike?

As a Tier 1 user, I'd like to have at least 2 users on my account

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the trial. You'll know if its for you on your first document.

The team is very helpful. They appointed someone who was closest to my timezone to make this seamless and efficient for me.

Timed follow ups based on when the lead interacts with the document. We know they have opened the document and we know there's something they didnt like due to which they have not signed or reverted. Helps me stay ahead of the game.

GetAccept review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great to follow up deals, less good in contract management"

What do you like best?

I like they way you can track if the client has opened the contract/presentation, download it or sent it to a descision maker. It has some nice features to engage with the receiver although I dont use it. I also like they we you can customize the template so it suits your company profile etc.

What do you dislike?

Our business is very contract heavy and we send out allot of standard contracts. GetAccept has not been able to give us a template that suits our model hence we upload our contracts in pdf. If GetAccept change their editing of contract templates it would really speed up our business.

When the new GDPR rules come in place we will be able to send sensitive information to our clients in a more secure format then an standard email.

GetAccept review by Emanuel T.
Emanuel T.

"A deal close"

What do you like best?

The combination of being able to record and send a personal video message and also have a direct chat with the client in the chat window.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes an offer fall into the categorie "Valley of death" a bit to soon. I'd rathef have a category where you can place the offer that is called "this is gonna take a while"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, try it, its usdr friendly and make salling more fun

Clients find it easier to write instantly with the chat function rather than write a long email.

So deals tend to close faster through this.

GetAccept review by Kevin H.
Kevin H.

"Mostly there"

What do you like best?

Using GetAccept has greatly expedited our ability to get agreements signed and returned. It's ability to quickly read and convert a PDF into an online agreement is great!

What do you dislike?

I would love it even more if it could let me determine during the document upload stage whether most fields are going to be sender or recipient filled. Adding a new template is pretty time consuming when the majority of the fields needs to be completed by a recipient, yet the default is for fields to be set for the sender to complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would be great to have smart sections, where if one thing is selected, certain fields become required.

Rather than our customers needing to figure out how to upload and email a completed agreement or to fax us an agreement,

GetAccept review by David S.
David S.

"Get it done with GetAccept"

What do you like best?

I like being able to drag and drop documents into the platform. It's also nice to have a comment feature. I can communicate with my prospects after sending for signature.

What do you dislike?

It's cumbersome to make revisions and has a difficult UX for some tasks. A bit of a learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the UX needs some working. Things like deleting or rearranging documents on a page aren't intuitive.

For us, it's sending out contacts. We need a way to quickly draft a contract and send that to a prospect while integrating with SFDC.

GetAccept review by Mathias B.
Mathias B.

"I’m very satisfied with the service from GetAccept "

What do you like best?

We use GetAccept in staff management. It’s perfect when we hire extra staff for a short period and need a signed agreement quick and easy. It’s also great when we have reports and information to our staff. Off course we use it to set up agreements with customers as well. It helps us a lot and we can really recommend it to all kind of business.

What do you dislike?

I can’t find anything I really dislike with GetAccept.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We really rec

HR-management, information to our staff, agreements, presentations and all kind of issues.

GetAccept review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"Accelerate Deal Velocity "

What do you like best?

GetAccept is continuously looking for ways to innovate their solution and it has been proven to help me close more deals faster.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is coming to mind... It's a great solution

Recommendations to others considering the product

What are you waiting for? If you want to be more data driven and win deals faster, you should consider GetAccept now. Their innovation is a must need in today's competitive modern selling world.

Getting more insight on my opportunity pipeline from initial sales presentation to close. It is difficult to know what is happening with a deal outside of the web conferences, phone calls or in-person meetings with your prospects. GetAccept provides more transparency in the process and opens up new channels of communication directly in sales documents or through the use of video!

GetAccept review by Maria I.
Maria I.

"Time-saving tool that makes sure we don't drop any balls"

What do you like best?

This is a tool is so user friendly even a lawyer can use it without any further hand-holding. Also, it's really user friendly for the people who are signing the documents "on the other side" - so far no one has asked one single question about how it works.

I like that you can add signatures, additional authentication etc as you feel appropriate - some documents are just more important than others.

I love the way the tool is pushing people to sign, so I don't need to keep track of that or keep reminding people.

What do you dislike?

The documents get really large and "heavy" when they're signed, so they can be difficult to distribute via e-mail for example.

Right after we started using the tool we went through an internal re-organization, where we had to change contracting parties to 250 or so vendor and customer agreements. I honestly don't know how we would have managed to get through this without GetAccept, me being the only lawyer in the company. It has saved me a lot of time, and also it makes sure I don't drop a ball - if you do these things manually you sometimes forget to follow up on someone actually counter-signing an agreement.

Also, with the company's employees, shareholder, partners being distributed over the whole world, every little formality where a document needs to be signed, used to take forever to finalize, but with GetAccept this is no longer a problem.

On a final note, it makes us look both professional, modern and fast, that we can offer our contracting parties this kind of facilitated (and yet secure) signing.

GetAccept review by Roy C.
Roy C.

"Seamless, simple, and just plain works."

What do you like best?

I love the simple workflow. The fact that I don't have to ask any questions or even talk to the Get Accept team with my entire sales team on the platform is a sign that the product works impeccably well.

What do you dislike?

See above. No complaints whatsoever. Smooth, simple, and powerful e-signing and tracking. It's exactly what I was looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy to use.. Great number of advanced features to keep on top of your contracts and ultimately accelerate your sales!

We send out tons of contracts to our clients and need to stay on top of their interaction with the documents. GetAccept allows us to stay on top of our toes, send personalized outreach, and push the documents along to closing deals. I love the analytics and heat tracking on the dashboard as well -- makes it easy for my whole sales team to see how things are moving along.

GetAccept review by Robin W.
Robin W.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

UI and the additional funktions on top of signing agreements. The archive is great, the support is great, the data and insights you get on the documents you send.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I Have an additional function you Can add though. Some kind of “definition” or “comment” you can add to the parts of the document as a sender, not only the receiver.

Easy to sign deals. Great overview. Better customer experience with the possibility to send my customers to a URL after a signed deal.

GetAccept review by Niklas H.
Niklas H.

"Great e-sign software to close deals"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Speed up and close the sales deals.

What do you dislike?

Its doesn't work to send agreements from my phone. You will have to use your computer to create and send the agreement (the customer can read and sign it on the phone, thats works great!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start up with a couple of users to check it out. We started with five users and have added more users for every month since then.

We close more deals and we close them faster then before.

GetAccept review by Markus E.
Markus E.

"Good system for reducing administration at the end of the sales process"

What do you like best?

The UX is great, the interface looks good both towards the user and towards the customer. It is easy to use both for managers and sales people. The customer success team is always very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

Would like more flexibility when it comes to scheduling reminders for un-signed contracts.

Control over our contract portfolio, now all contracts are in one place

Clear sign-off, fewer discussions and disagreements on contract conditions

Reduced administration time compared to signing of paper contracts

GetAccept review by James L.
James L.

"GetAccept = Get it Done "

What do you like best?

It's clean, user friendly, efficient and effective. The platform just works and does it's job well by allowing me to send agreements within a few clicks, track progress, and easily reference any past agreements. I use GetAccept everyday from sales to post sales and couldn't ask for a better product.

What do you dislike?

To date, I haven't had any issues using the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it's a simple decision once you've used it.

I manage our CS department so I need reference agreements everyday to discuss upcoming renewals which GetAccept saves me time by being able to reference all in a matter of seconds.

On top of that we're consistently growing our accounts so being able to send agreements and receive notifications on their progress alleviates the extra workload of keeping tabs on clients.

I'm not impressed by many platforms but GetAccept was well built and honestly a great product.

GetAccept review by Henrik D.
Henrik D.

"Easy"

What do you like best?

The process is really easy, and there is quick helpful online support that get's you on track. The service has helped us improve our sales process making it effective and reliable. I really enjoy the personal video message that one can include.

What do you dislike?

Im missing the function that lets me edit documents after uploading. However I understand function is released soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate with sales system.

Sales process is shortened and more reliable. It helps to close the deal quicker.

GetAccept review by Simon H.
Simon H.

"A crucial step in our sales process"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. It’s really straight forward to send documents and get a clear overview of which stage the document is in.

What do you dislike?

It’s a separate process from our CRM HubSpot. Even though there’s some intergration we’d love to be able to press a button and get the company and contact details pulled straight from the deal in our Hubspot pipeline and have that deal automatically updated to closed when a document is signed. Right now we do those steps twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you haven’t used e-signage before it’s defin

We have not used an e-signage solution before so for us it was monumental to not have to print, sign, scan and send documents.

GetAccept review by Consultant

"Speeds up the sales process"

What do you like best?

Our job as a salesperson is to make it better for the customer. After we have conducted a needs analysis about the customer's business, we go back to the office and create a business proposal that we will present to the decision makers on a second business meetning with the customer. The customer must understand to enjoy and after that, the customer chooses to buy. We close the customer with a handshake and then send the proposal via Get Accept directly at the table or from the office. The handshake at the table Closes the deal, The signature is leagal signing, Get Accept speeds up the sales process.

What do you dislike?

The sales cycle get shortend, the result is more deals.

GetAccept review by Samuel F.
Samuel F.

"Superior E-Signing Product"

What do you like best?

The platform is fully customize-able unlike it's competitors and being able to send supporting documents that require reading prior to the signing of any form is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about Get-Accept is visibility of historical documents sent/signed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop considering- get it

Get Accept saves us huge amounts of time and gives clients an immediate excellent impression of the business. Being able to use the 'client facing' option as well as emailing documents out means every single set of terms, whether signed in the office, or remotely, are all complete via get accept with no need for paper files/printing or GDPR breach risks... and everything's legible!

GetAccept review by Johan .
Johan .

"GetAccept - Great Hubspot add-on"

What do you like best?

I like that GetAccepts fits in perfectly in the Hubspot envoirment.

Hubspot looses it´s funcationality at this stage (great at lead gen though) so this is a perfect complement for me to keep track of the entire sales process and drive sales with full visability from start to goal.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The integration works really good. The dashboard funcionality can always be improved but I guess that this will be updated over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and sell more

1. To make sure that all my offers are being followed up and signed without me having to look through my deal pipe.

2. Easy for customers to sign - Saves time

3. Traction on the entire process. We are developing our contracts all the time. This is a good way to make changes based on data instead of guessing.

GetAccept review by Sami G.
Sami G.

"Smoother and faster"

What do you like best?

It's easier and faster to get an agreement approved and signed with GetAccept.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any downside with using GetAccept.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep the documents you upload to GetAccept brief and "clean".

Earlier the decision process was slowed down due to having the agreement sent out on traditional paper. Now it's easier for the client to read the agreement online and it's more likely they sign with no questions asked.

GetAccept review by Leonardo J.
Leonardo J.

"Innovative and very valuable"

What do you like best?

That the tool has automated the follow-up part of the end of my company’s Sales process. And we win more deals since that process goes much faster now. Also we can see who is involved in the decisions before it’s too late.

What do you dislike?

That there is no standard integration with the CRM I use (webcrm).

- shorter Sales process

- automated follow up

- Identifying more decision makers

GetAccept review by Marcus N.
Marcus N.

"Perfect e-signing solution"

What do you like best?

GetAccept is perfectly built for our B2B SaaS-needs. Prior to using GetAccept we used another e-sign provider but as it was built for both B2C and B2B the UX and processes didn't really match our B2B-needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, only thing would be that it can be a little slow at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a free trial

GetAccept helps us get a structured approach to signing contracts. Appreciate the archive functionality so we can always reverse to find old contracts should we miss to transfer them into other systems that we're using. The overviews also help us get a better understanding of our current pipe.

GetAccept review by Sofie R.
Sofie R.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and easy for our costomers to understand.

What do you dislike?

It´s a bit limited. You can only upload your own templates. I would like to make them in GetAccept.

You don´t have to print any contracts or send them with the mail. Contracts don´t get lost and you get them signed right away. Saves me a lot of time. And is good för the environment.

GetAccept review by Maximilian Q.
Maximilian Q.

"Close faster"

What do you like best?

Notification about every action taken by the client and the reminders sent from GetAccept to the client

What do you dislike?

Not being possible to properly edit a document already created + not being able to add a free text box at the end to state special conditions for example

GetAccept is helping me close my deals faster and struggle less with follow ups.

GetAccept review by Julian Q.
Julian Q.

"Very happy with my experience with GetAccept"

What do you like best?

the workflow in the website id wonderful.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more automatic accions when customers sign the contracts

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to make the contract signing processes in your company more effective, GetAccept is the answer

I have reduced 6 days in the contract signing process. GetAccept lets me take in customers anywere in Sweden just with one click

GetAccept review by Administrator

"Efficiency’s best friend "

What do you like best?

The way I can present an idea and communicate with my customers is simply amazing. I recommend this all of my colleagues and friends.

What do you dislike?

I only once experienced that a client did not understand what he was supposed to do. So if anything, I would wish for even simpler instructions to a sometimes very analog clientele.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Time time and time are all problems that not only I but many with me wrestle with. With GA I can get a draft or a signature to a client with no effort and in no time.

GetAccept review by Fredrick E.
Fredrick E.

"E-sign"

What do you like best?

All the utilities that GetAccept gives you are amazing.

What do you dislike?

It does not have the option to edit an already sent document. You have to withdraw it and resend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome overview and control of the sale

It helps doing business with customers that often are on the run, they easily overlook the document and sign it through their smartphone.

GetAccept review by Sara F.
Sara F.

"Awesome insights"

What do you like best?

That I can see exactly what my customer finds interesting and not interesting. I can see how many seconds/minutes they've spend on every page of my offer/agreement. This helps me tremendously in my follow-up. I also like the video-function that my clients really appreciate, it helps me to faster build a relationship and trust. The functions where you see if they have dowloaded the document or forwarded it is also great.

What do you dislike?

I don't really need the function when the program actively ask me to add companies and contact-persons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it now! Especially from the fantastic Edward Simberg!

Everything that has to do with my follow-up and my closing get's so much better and more effective because of GetAccept and the great insights it provides.

GetAccept review by Christian J.
Christian J.

"Great modern signing experience - increases our sales"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, good integration to our CRM system and easy to get in contact with.... most of all... sales members love it

What do you dislike?

It would be great to create a custom made wallboard for showing sales figures

Easy to sign for end customers and make it easy for our field sales to sign with customers directly onsite.

GetAccept review by Zoran H.
Zoran H.

"GetAccept makes it easier and more professional"

What do you like best?

I like that it is so easy to use, you have full control over the situation when you can see if they have recieved the document.

Also the customers I send to like this much more than when they have to print it out and return it by mail.

What do you dislike?

That I have just started using it. I wish I had this years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will love it.

When I send a contract to a customer it gets faster, I have full control, they see me as more professional because they sign digitally. If they don't check their e-mail so often I can send it by text.

The whole process is just much better.

GetAccept review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Fantastic addition to our tech stack"

What do you like best?

User friendly and professional look and feel on the client facing end.

What do you dislike?

No major complaints so far. Only thing is it is tempting to see it as a CRM substitute which its not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out

massive set forwards in the validity of the contracts with unexpected increases in acceptance rates do to engagement features (videos are a real winner).

GetAccept review by Spencer H.
Spencer H.

"Best Experience Ever"

What do you like best?

Its so easy to use! I love that I get updates on when they opened the email, how long they were on each page.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about it. I found it easier to use then other programs.

We find it easier for our clients to get documents back to us quickly.

GetAccept review by Jesper R.
Jesper R.

"Review GetAccept"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and very good custumer services. Always quick help when questions appears. Good that u can pre upload documents that you use frekuently

What do you dislike?

Sometime its a bit slow to upload documents. And the review documents button does not always works.

Much easier to sign documents with custumers. Faster sellprocess

Learn more about GetAccept

GetAccept Videos

Learning about GetAccept?

* We monitor all GetAccept reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7