GetFeedback

GetFeedback

GetFeedback's survey software lets you create beautiful, mobile-friendly surveys that improve response rates. Use GetFeedback to measure and improve key customer experience metrics, like Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), and agent performance.

Work for GetFeedback?

Learning about GetFeedback?

GetFeedback Reviews

Ask GetFeedback a Question
Showing 110 GetFeedback reviews
GetFeedback review by <span>Filippo M.</span>
Filippo M.

"I only can reccomend GetFeedback"

What do you like best?

GetFeedback is a valid platform that helps you to understand your customers needs. The interface is beautiful and simple. Also the Salesforce integration is really helpfull to keep anything on track. The service is fast and provides you all the tools you need to create good surveys with useful advices from the team. It's also great that you can create beautiful responsive design.

What do you dislike?

It's a shame that I can't choose a specific language (since we work with many clients accross europe that speak different languages). Also have contacts with the customer service can be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to give your customer or potential employee a tool to quickly scan their ideas and opinion this is the best tool you can ever use.

The solidness of GetFeedback is reflected towards our business. We can create and somministrate surveys to our clients and/or focus groups in minutes and keep records of them with ease and no difficulties.

The platform saves us time and efforts. So we can set our mind on the content rather than on the making of.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GetFeedback
GetFeedback review by <span>Mendie P.</span>
Mendie P.

"Statistics is a point to improve."

What do you like best?

What I like most about GetFeedback is that it can easily run on all operating systems, it does not stop at all and work with an incredible and safe fluency, the simple fact that it works with different operating systems, it gives a strong advance because It could be adapted to different companies and could be expanded to more work areas. Another detail that I also like about this software is that it has a very accessible interface that provides immediate quality and manages to provide also a quite remarkable comfort for the client. When a software presents comfort in its interface, it has more possibilities to perform and progress.

What do you dislike?

I think that the reports received from this platform should be more detailed and statistical, in order to help improve the products because that is what the client is looking for, to achieve innovation through opinions, but these opinions do not reach appropriately, they should be more detailed in my opinion. Many of my colleagues have given this point too, have touched the statistical field as a negative factor, if GetFeedback improved this, it would have a strong positive impact in many areas of work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend GetFeedback mainly to those people whose work has become quite complicated due to the errors of their products, they would rather use this program to give them an opinion to achieve an innovation in their services

Within my company it has been quite necessary the fact of having to maintain a certain quality control in the products, and thanks to GetFeedback we have been able to get this control of improvements within our organization, I hope to continue with this great contribution of this fantastic software.

What Survey solution do you use?

GetFeedback review by <span>Valeria M.</span>
Valeria M.

"GetFeedback has many interesting and beneficial features."

What do you like best?

I like getfeedback because it is a program that offers immediate results and provides many beneficial details, details that you can take for a long time to improve within your company, on the other hand, I also like the survey designs that it offers to all its clients , both those who distribute the survey and those who make it, this design gives a comfortable and easy route to people so that they feel comfortable doing this questionnaire, when we talk about getfeedback, we refer to a very well-designed program, with really interesting expectations that could easily collaborate business thanks to the opinions so important that it gives.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about GetFeedback are the very expensive prices it offers in its subscriptions, the prices are really annoying and high, thus leaving out small entrepreneurs who do not have enough resources to enjoy their services, this software should download immediately their prices to give way to those entrepreneurs who are so interested in being able to emerge through the opinions received. The price factor is still a problem in the current softwares that offer survey services, because they believe that because of the many good features they offer, prices should go up a lot, and no, these software should have low prices to be more recognized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend GetFeedback because I consider it to be a software that has many things to offer consumers and above all, it has many things that would interest entrepreneurs, such as arise in a simple way.

GetFeedback as I mentioned, is a very well developed software and offers very good features and give immediate results, this software has helped me a lot within my company to be able to improve our products, the quality of them and the customer service, thanks to him, we have been able to innovate in our company, becoming one of the best airlines.

GetFeedback review by <span>Shehroz H.</span>
Shehroz H.

"Great to work with"

What do you like best?

GetFeedback has an excellent security and encryption in place. One major positive about this software is the ability to operate in any operating system i.e Windows, Linux or iOS. A free trial requires no credit card and the package can be cancelled, upgraded or downgraded any time. I even enjoy making surveys in this software as the website is easy to use and can be sent to multiple respondents via email saving us time and resources.

What do you dislike?

I think the analysis and reports need to be improved a bit as I've seen detailed reports in other software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend this to people who's work involves a lot on relationship building. Getting feedback, both positive and negative, is part of job and must be taken seriously. These surveys can surely help us in becoming a better employee whether its a supervisor or a delegate.

I need to engage a lot with my clients. For this, GetFeedback is the only tool I have to get customer insights. My clients may or may not like my decisions/actions and through this software I am able to improve as a professional.

GetFeedback review by <span>Kate S.</span>
Kate S.

"GetFeedback offers a variety of features."

What do you like best?

I like because this program offers me features other than creating surveys, I mean that it offers me a variety of areas where I can vary my products and ideas, where I can receive other positive and negative opinions, where I can improve my services through different public ratings interested in what I offer.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the prices of this program, because something difficult for the public, I think that if they reduce the cost, more people would use it and they would have more opinions regarding what they offer and so they could notice in which negative aspects could improve and thus make it better known, not to mention the cost seems to me an excellent program and I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it to my colleagues to obtain the benefits they have generated for me, and so they can try this excellent program and can receive public opinions about their products and thus innovate them to make them better known, I love this page is very safe and useful.

I have benefited since I have given positive opinions as negative about the products and I have managed to improve the quality of these, I have been able to know all the characteristics of the program and I hope they continue to innovate so that they reach more public.

GetFeedback review by Executive Sponsor in Philanthropy
Executive Sponsor in Philanthropy

"Favorite survey tool out there!"

What do you like best?

I love the look and feel and ease of the product. Most importantly, it's mobile interface will help increase the likelihood of engagement since people are always on their phones. The interface it relatively intuitive in creating surveys and the design templates are slick. It's easy to keep track of responses and manipulate the data to share in reports when needing to share. I

What do you dislike?

There is some data manipulation that isn't as complex as I'd like it to be. However, it does enough for basic to intermediate data gathering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend this product to people looking for the right survey tool. It's easy, it's slick, and it's designed for a novice or a data collection expert. Everyone to whom I've recommended it has been impressed and happy.

I like to use this tool with my clients to gauge interest and understanding in their social impact programs and what the possibilities are in designing appropriate initiatives. It's been insightful for both the client company I work with as well as for me to gather necessary information. I've also used it at speaking engagements and have the audience fill out two or three simple questions before my talk starts and we can view who is in the room real time.

GetFeedback review by <span>Heather M.</span>
Heather M.

"Great branding - not as much customization as I'd like"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. There is nothing difficult about figuring out the ways to make a survey/dashboard.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was possible to delete or edit certain things. For example I would love the ability to move the picture to a different place on the page or delete a somewhat agree/disagree on some of the questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to get to know the functionality. There is a lot you can do with the product and a lot that you can learn by playing around with it.

We use this for candidate experience. We have just begun using it, but I am hoping it helps with our response rate.

GetFeedback review by <span>Samuel K.</span>
Samuel K.

"Beautiful branded surveys integrated to Salesforce"

What do you like best?

The seamless integration to Salesforce makes this tool invaluable. It does everything that other survey tools do, but better! Easily brand your survey to match your company, and then monitor the responses from Salesforce!

What do you dislike?

The cost per user is intimidating to Salesforce org's that have a limited budget, when compared to cheaper (Or free) survey tools; however, you get what you pay for!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work tightly with your Salesforce Admin to insure you are getting everything out of GetFeedback that you can.

Collecting critical insights from our customer base to help drive metrics and business decisions that ultimately improve our customers experience

GetFeedback review by <span>Anna K.</span>
Anna K.

"Great solution"

What do you like best?

I've recommended this to people multiple times and use this every day in my business development cycle- I've essentially made a qualification questionnaire that works great.

What do you dislike?

I didn't know that responses were accessible within GetFeedback, I thought it was email only. I've been using this for almost a year and had no idea about that OR the cool dashboards. Some training would've been nice.

Would also be nice to integrate to SFDC but not ready for that when I can post into chatter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through training. I didn't and there was a lot I didn't know this solution was capable of. All in all- the surveys are very easy and intuitive to build. Great interface.

Business development email improvement for people not taking calls.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Beautiful surveys but expensive"

What do you like best?

The survey builder is super easy to use. Getting beautiful custom surveys is simple and not time consuming. Plus I love the in-email question feature.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive, the downloadable reports are annoying in that they don't show you who you've sent the report to, they only show you completed and partial responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to send beautiful, easy to respond to surveys, BUT the overall tracking is terrible. I.e. the system can't tell you who you've sent the surveys to via email. So I have to keep a separate excel sheet to track this info. Also follow ups/reminders aren't available in the free version, unclear about the paid version.

We send our renewal surveys to clients via GF. It's been helpful in sending out clean surveys to our clients and getting prompt responses back from them. We typically send out 5-10 surveys per month.

GetFeedback review by <span>Kevin T.</span>
Kevin T.

"GetFeedback for Data Collection"

What do you like best?

GetFeedback is a solution that's easy to implement, looks fantastic on any device, and is extremely user friendly! The fact that I can pass results back to Salesforce makes it even better! It helped me take a manual process that involved many steps, to a completely automated solution that everyone loves.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had something to say, but this product has been a pleasure to work with and I haven't run into any issues yet!

We use GetFeedback in an extremely unique way. The non-profit organization I work with has a helpline that members of the community can call into for assistance. Prior to GetFeedback, volunteers would log call details (age of caller, type of issue, resolution, etc) on a spreadsheet that was combined each month to gather statistics. Using GetFeedback with Salesforce, we're able to automatically send a GetFeedback survey to the appropriate volunteer after each call, and the results are posted back to the Salesforce case, which then closes after the results are received. The best part is that I haven't had a single complaint yet!

GetFeedback review by <span>Rohan G.</span>
Rohan G.

"Easy and streamlined to administer and enjoyable for our clients to use, resulting in more feedback."

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and administer in the back end. Beautiful, intuitive and easy for our clients to use which is extremely important in our business. The responsive ease of use on all types of devices regardless of size and shape is a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like about GetFeedback, If I had to pick something, it would be the price, there are a number of features I would like to utilise but I just cant justify the jump in price in order to get them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on board! GetFeedback is so simple to use in the back end, visually beautiful and easy to use for your clients, which results in way more feedback being received. It has greatly improved the amount of feedback received and allowed us to improve our services by listening to our clients and being proactive. Don't hesitate in using GetFeedback as your feedback and survey solution.

We utilise the feedback forms at various stages of a clients relationship with us, right from when they first book our services, with just a couple of questions we can quickly identify what type of client they are going to be, and this enables us to work proactively, to ensure they are happy right through the planning of their event. Being proactive means we can eliminate common problems we have had with previous clients. This has resulted in overwhelming positive feedback. Our biggest problem now is not getting enough negative feedback, we have nothing to improve on ;-)

GetFeedback review by <span>Mike R.</span>
Mike R.

"Awesome Tool, Easy to Use, Powerful Options"

What do you like best?

I personally love the ability to build a fully customized survey experience. The entire survey can be branded to fit your unique company design.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes get a little bothered by the UI. I think that's mostly due to lack of use. I tend to come and go from the Get Feedback solution in long intervals (often times months) so I'll forget how to do something and have to relearn it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to give them a shot.

We're looking to improve our customers businesses, so we had to have a survey tool that would allow us to capture their current state easily and efficiently (on mobile or otherwise). What we then did is log all that stuff into Salesforce. Now we can gather information from the surveys and report back to leadership on the performance of each program.

Additionally, we can use the GetFeedback solution for NPS surveys. If you aren't doing NPS or eNPS (employee NPS) then I highly recommend it. It's been an instrumental gauge for our business.

GetFeedback review by <span>Taimoor T.</span>
Taimoor T.

"Love it "

What do you like best?

How easy it to integrate with Salesforce

The mobile friendly user experience

The "question in the email" feature when the survey is sent through the platform

What do you dislike?

Its not a big deal but it would be cool if we could get insights about who opened the email / clicked the link when the survey is sent through the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you want to integrate with salesforce, this is a no brainer

We are using it across the board for automating our CSAT surveys for support cases in salesforce. By moving to getfeedback, our response rate on CSAT surveys went up by 10%.

A few months ago, we did an NPS survey across our entire client base using Getfeedback for the first time. Again, we were blown away by the high response rate. We would have to give credit to the UX provided by Getfeedback to our clients.

GetFeedback review by <span>Joseph K.</span>
Joseph K.

"Quick and Slick"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, quick stand up, very intuitive. Extremely helpful Knowledge Base/Help/Guides provided. Needed very little training to get the "Proof-of-Concept" functional. Very professional state-of-the-art looking survey compatible with desktop and mobile use.

What do you dislike?

It appeared the more they knew about how we would use the product, the more expensive it became. Survey logo could be pulled from a static resource or merge field from the Salesforce object rather than uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus your implementation on a single use case and move on from there. Think through how many people need to build vs. deploy your survey. With the Salesforce integration and custom object, users can build surveys all day long, but a Salesforce Admin is needed to create fields and do the mappings.

Calculating some industry standard statistics for our business service. Able to level the playing field with competitors who already provide such stats.

GetFeedback review by <span>Mark D.</span>
Mark D.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Outside of my overall satisfaction wit the customization, navigation and report summaries for the surveys themselves, I was exceedingly happy with customer service interactions. All of my queries were answered promptly, and when faced with a billing error (due to my own inaction), I was still refunded for a month that I did not use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, in particular, comes to mind. However, if I were to nitpick, I suppose it would be nice to produce the summary slide graphics that represented a select portion of the responses. For example, for everyone who responded "C" to question 3, this is how the responses look.

We were able to reach a much larger audience by using GetFeedback's services. Converting our hard-copy survey to a digital format was relatively straight forward.

GetFeedback review by <span>Glenn W.</span>
Glenn W.

"Enterprise-ready Survey Tool, And a Must-Have For SFDC Shops"

What do you like best?

Superb UI for both administrators and end-users; world-class smooth Salesforce.com integration

What do you dislike?

When someone in our company uses any tool OTHER than GetFeedback to conduct a survey

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take full advantage of the SFDC integration. This is a killer feature. Think hard about how to structure your survey data in SFDC (a separate custom object for each survey? a generic survey response object for multiple surveys? or embed survey data directly into the core object that's the focus of the survey?).

We've converted all of our customer- and employee-facing surveys from various homegrown solutions and Google Forms, to GetFeedback. The principal business benefit is having survey data fully integrated into SFDC, so that we can slice and dice the data based on anything else we know about that customer / opportunity / contact / project / support case / etc. in SFDC. This is killer-powerful stuff. Most people just "analyze" their customer survey data in a stand-alone spreadsheet, which is lame by comparison.

GetFeedback review by <span>Emma P.</span>
Emma P.

"Easy to use, flexible tool"

What do you like best?

Its very easy to setup logic, the base types of questions are also very flexible. Its good how you can choose different types of scales. Its also great being able to brand the survey throughout right down to button colours etc.

What do you dislike?

If you drag and drop questions into a new slot the logic isn't smart enough to update with it so it doesn't let you move around questions with logic easily. Other than that it is great!

Business benefit for Dynamo6 is that we can use a survey to allow us to understand our customer's in a more in depth manner.

GetFeedback review by <span>Brittani H.</span>
Brittani H.

"Great online review management software"

What do you like best?

I can manage all my reviews from all the top review sites all in one place. It helps owners keep track of their reviews responding to the negative ones before they are publicly posted.

What do you dislike?

You can not add your own site if it is not available on the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend GetFeedback to any company. Reviews help potential clients make the final decision in doing buisness with a company so it helps a great deal.

Generating reviews for our company was the number one problem we solved with GetFeedback. The software also helped solve any issues we had with negative feedback. We were able to address the issue right away and make things right with the client.

GetFeedback review by <span>Denise Maria F.</span>
Denise Maria F.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to create branching surveys (subsequent questions depend on answer to question)

What do you dislike?

It's a little tricky to create Salesforce-aware surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really worth giving it a try. To be honest, I haven't tried other survey apps, but this one is so easy to use, it's easy to give it a trial run. With many business apps, a free trial is offered, but the learning curve is steep. With GetFeedback, it's just a matter of click & go.

We use this for many things. It allows us to to do general NPS surveys of entire installed base as well as more targeted surveys for sub groups. It's also very helpful when conducting employee surveys on company meetings and other employee-related issues.

GetFeedback review by <span>Michael G.</span>
Michael G.

"Great tool, easy to use!"

What do you like best?

Interface is clean which makes it extremely easy to build, deploy and analyze surveys. The ability to add some company branding and put out an extremely professional looking survey is top-notch.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really - I have personally launched many surveys and have not come up against any shortcomings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend as GetFeedback is simple to use, but extremely powerful.

We use GetFeedback to gather information both internally and externally. As a company with a culture built around employee satisfaction it is extremely important to have a tool we can quickly deploy to get feedback from employees on programs and investments. Externally, we use GetFeedback to survey our prospects an customers on a range of market-driven questions.

The ability to quickly develop and deploy surveys has allowed us to be more confident in decision making, along with improving our engagement with both employees and customers.

GetFeedback review by User in Internet

"Really easy to use, the logic is a little tricky to work out at the start but super effective. "

What do you like best?

I liked how user-friendly the interface was. The logic also allows for many different possible pathways a recipient was to fill out the survey and then be directed to different outcomes. It also allows for full CSV export of data from the completed surveys.

What do you dislike?

The logic did take quite some time to work out, perhaps if there were more helpful articles on the different options, that would have saved me some time. I also found that as I had a business account and a personal account, you weren't able to just transfer or copy a survey to either account, I had to completely recreate it all which was annoying.

Customer satisfaction surveys, internal employee satisfaction

GetFeedback review by <span>Steve B.</span>
Steve B.

"Dead simple surveys as easy as making a PowerPoint!"

What do you like best?

I think it was our GetFeedback sales rep who used the PowerPoint analogy to us when first showing us the survey builder. It really is so easy to build a professional looking survey that I've put the app in the hands of two completely untrained staff members and their surveys came out looking just as good as anything I've ever built in the past! Since all the surveys are completely mobile friendly without any additional setup needed, this ensures that as our customers shift more and more to mobile devices for emails, that when they launch our survey link on the mobile they will hopefully follow through with completing it too!

Other than simplicity of use, Salesforce integration was another feature that narrowed down GetFeedback as being one of our possible vendors. Their integration is easy and was setup completely in house by a Jr. Admin in a matter of only hours. There's also a lot of flexibility with the integration in regards to where survey results can be stored in Salesforce, and since we use a lot of custom objects this flexibility was very important for us.

Don't let the simple GUI fool you though, because GetFeedback does have a lot of power to harness too. We've leveraged it's branching logic builder to build some very dynamic surveys that take a user through different orders of questions, excluding ones that aren't relevant, all based on the product they have in Salesforce that is pushed through into the survey. In some competing products we would have had to build unique surveys for each product, and this would have been an inefficient use of time for our small and nimble admin team.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's <too> simple and we find ourselves wanting just a little more customization on the survey pages, such as the ability to have two questions on a page (if questions without long answer areas), or the ability to control font size/styling. On the flip side, I also understand them forcing users down a fairly standardized format for surveys because this does help ensure optimal mobile compatibility, which may not be as ideal if users can customize too much of the display elements.

As we continue to leverage GetFeedback more and more, we're finding ways to leverage it for the obvious customer feedback, like CSAT and Net Promoter scores, but we're also leveraging it in some more advanced ways to send information gathering surveys that cuts down on agent time and reduces data input errors by allowing the customer to directly provide information we need in various scenarios.

GetFeedback review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use but has limitations"

What do you like best?

it has a fresh and crisp look and feel to it; Great user interface, easy to learn how to use.

What do you dislike?

Expensive for what it offers, can't download results and graphics. You can only download results as an excel spreadsheet so you have to recreate all graphs and results yourself.

When sending a reminder email, you have to create the distribution list manually every time. It doesn't track who you sent the initial invitation to and who has clicked/ bounced/ answered the survey already. (At least it doesn't show you who has.) It doesn't save the wording from previous reminders either. Would be helpful to just be able to copy and paste for future reminders.

can only show one question at a time.

Communications with customers- getting their feedback on issues and opinions on products.

Learning what matters to them so that we can continue to improve our products and services.

GetFeedback review by <span>Christopher B.</span>
Christopher B.

"Slick survey tool with seamless built-in integration to Salesforce.com"

What do you like best?

Each survey in GetFeedback is easily customizable to match company/project branding and painless for users to submit responses, including on mobile devices. I also love the integration allowing responses to be stored in Salesforce.com so that we can trigger business workflows and report on results with ease.

What do you dislike?

My only request is that GetFeedback allow multiple Owners per survey. Without this, we are left with frequent transfers of ownership when group collaboration is required on a survey.

We use GetFeedback for both customer surveys and employee surveys. Automating the send and collection of data via Salesforce.com has saved us manual effort and ensures surveys are sent every time. We're able to quickly follow-up with respondents where appropriate and make quicker business decisions with the data at our fingertips.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Get feedback is an easy and intuitive tool. It makes it really easy to engage with clients and employees. It has really good salesforce integration which helps us cross reference our survey data with our database. On the back of this it enables us to use additional features in salesforce that compliment the getfeedback tool.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike, I've only every had small issues which have been resolved by the support team very quickly. They have recently introduced a new dashboard feature it is good but needs some work. They have been really open to feedback for improvements.

Blue sky thinking it would be great if they could add mobile integration so you could survey your clients via text message as well as email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really easy to use, just demo the software or do a survey for yourself. I'm sure they offer a free trial so just try it for yourself to see how easy it is to use.

We originally brought the product to contact our client and soon relised we could use it internally as well to engage with our staff.

It helped us engage with our clients and drive our Customer experience and insight forward. It's also helped us engage our employees internally to improve the business for them.

If you currently aren't engaging with clients a tool like this can really help collect the data and use it in great customer insight.

GetFeedback review by <span>Katrina S.</span>
Katrina S.

"GetFeedback review"

What do you like best?

The end user experience is great, and setting up surveys is super easy! The Salesforce integration is also very straight forward to implement.

What do you dislike?

You can't do anything custom beyond their built in options. However, for simple, easy to use and good looking surveys there are plenty of options.

We use GetFeedback to send our customer CSAT survey, and have integrated the send and results with Salesforce so that all our customer data is in the same place.

GetFeedback review by <span>Tomasz W.</span>
Tomasz W.

"Digital consultant"

What do you like best?

Is the question about get feedback. I like easy of use the the look and experience on mobile. Football and travel personally

What do you dislike?

Politics personally. The app is a bit limited in terms of for example customising confirmation email

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great looking surveys on mobile. Easy to set up and create surveys as well as complete them. Good analytics and great Salesforce integration

Consolidating data into one product Salesforce, survey delegates of our events

GetFeedback review by <span>Jan B.</span>
Jan B.

"It just works"

What do you like best?

Simple Salesforce integration. Easy to create stylish surveys that look great on any device.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard reporting could be a little more sophisticated.

We used to manually pull a list of customers to survey and upload it all to our survey tool. As a result, customers often received the survey days after their contact. Getfeedback's Salesforce plugin allowed us to send surveys as we closed cases which has improved our response rate considerably.

GetFeedback review by <span>Dan D.</span>
Dan D.

"Great but pricey product"

What do you like best?

It's a capable product that serves us and our users well. I love how easy it is to administer and the user experience is seamless—which really helps with response rates.

What do you dislike?

The pricing jump between plans makes upgrades/expansions harder for us to justify.

GetFeedback gives us a tight feedback loop between our help content and our customers. By embedding GetFeedback surveys into our help content, we've improved article satisfaction rates by ≈50%.

GetFeedback review by <span>Jamie G.</span>
Jamie G.

"Great Survey Tool for Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success "

What do you like best?

GetFeedback doesn't just collect data for the marketer. It's great marketing. The mobile experience is terrific and being able to insert pictures and video helps tell your story.

What do you dislike?

It's a pretty solid product. For our needs, I'm not sure if there is much I'd pick on. I'm excited to see how we can use it for more web experiences like quick tours.

We use it for a number of things, but pre-model surveys are one example. We work with companies to build predictive models. The goal is to help them analyze buying signals and identify which prospects will go on to become great customers. It sounds like a big undertaking, but we've make the process pretty simple. We set up a kick-off call and send out a quick GetFeedback survey. It's interactive and it works great on a mobile phone. The information we collect is then mapped into Salesforce so that our sales engineers have the insights they need for an efficient 30 min kick-off call. The survey is one of our first customer touchpoints, so it really sets the tone for the way we do business. We want people to feel confident, and delighted by the experience.

GetFeedback review by <span>Simon W.</span>
Simon W.

"Exceptionally cheap and functional survey tool - it actually ticks the boxes"

What do you like best?

Really quick to get up and running. It syncs to Salesforce with varying degrees of complexity in a relatively straightforward manner. You can pretty much run with a single top tier license for your company. You can trigger the surveys from Salesforce automation and email alerts.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I haven't come across anything I didn't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a few other vendors you can benchmark against. To be honest, very few meet the price/functionality of GetFeedback. Possibly the only other competitor here would be SurveyMonkey.

My purposes were to use Getfeedback for creating an NPS and CSAT structure within Salesforce. This started to give the company insight into customer engagement.

GetFeedback review by <span>Oriol E.</span>
Oriol E.

"Great UI and amazing Salesforce integration"

What do you like best?

Their Salesforce integration works like a charm, is easy to configure and does not requires to code anything.

Also, GetFeedback has a very nice user interface, and works very well on mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the Salesforce answers mapping is a very recurrent task. When you have a unique Salesforce object for storing the answers, it is difficult to map new surveys, cause you have lots of fields on the salesforce custom object.

We are measuring our client's satisfaction on several areas, it's imperative to be ISO 9001 certified. We've automated several surveys easily using Salesforce processes and Getfeedback.

GetFeedback review by <span>William T.</span>
William T.

"Online survey software that is easy, powerful and complete. "

What do you like best?

GetFeedback exceeded all expectations, but really shined in two areas in particular:

1 - UX - the easy integration of media into surveys and polls helps reinforce our brand to our customers, and makes it possible for us to delight customers rather than forcing them through the usual slog of text-based questions.

2 - Salesforce Integration is a snap to set up. In minutes, we saw results data in our org that helped us understand how to better serve our customers.

What do you dislike?

I highly recommend this product to anyone. While it's perfect for our B2B tech company, the administration is a snap - my daughter used it for a science research project.

We have used it to answer the following questions and others:

Are our customers satisfied with the level of support they're getting?

What product development ideas are our customers interested in?

GetFeedback review by <span>Jason L.</span>
Jason L.

"Phenomenal Customer Service and Products!"

What do you like best?

I have been an early adopter of GetFeedback and can say this... the team is friendly and smart, the customer service is through the moon. Timely responses and feedback on how to use the product and great online resources for their tools as well. Between having a wealth of answers online to having helpful customer reps this is a tool that is definitely worth your investment.

What do you dislike?

Not crazy about the HUGE added expense for the Salesforce plugin.

I have been able to receive higher engagement with forms for our customers in reviews and responses. I have been able to valuable insight that helps us make better business decisions... and most of all I am able to incorporate the system fully with Campaign Monitor ... have not utilized the Salesforce plugin yet.

GetFeedback review by <span>Mitul P.</span>
Mitul P.

"Amazing Product!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity in it's setup allows for extremely complex and detailed analytics for hardware designers. Making sure we are using the right combination of features that are compelling to users is key and this product makes it extremely easy to not only create a survey, but distribute it, and analyze the results. Being able to quickly insert pictures, create flows with rules has also been a huge time saver while setting up the survey.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. As mentioned in other responses, it's simple, and that's the biggest perk.

Biggest issue in hardware development is not fully knowing where to spend for R&D. Having the ability to quickly create a survey and broadly distribute is key to success for a start up. Having quick surveying ability also allows for better procurement decisions, inventory estimates, and demand forecasting.

GetFeedback review by User in Internet

"Survey System for great feedback management "

What do you like best?

My favorite parts of the GetFeedback Survey software are the mobile options. I can easily send and receive mobile surveys that are easy to use - ie: you get a sad face or happy face and that can be an easy way to give feedback. There are a lot of customizable options for all surveys you use that include written responses, NPS scores, yes/no's, thumbs up/down, etc. that make someone more likely to start and finish the survey rather than leave off from survey fatigue. The dashboards are also very intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I like about Getfeedback - the system doesn't have many hangups.

GetFeedback helps me to collect surveys and customer feedback in an easy and intuitive way.

GetFeedback review by <span>Luciana S.</span>
Luciana S.

"Excellent and easy to use"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about the tool is that it is extremely easy to use, since the input of the questionnaire, the distribution, response and analysis of the results. It really helps us increase decision making based on market and customer data.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features like price collection are not easy to find alone. We need to contact administration team.

Market investments with more assertainty and understanding customer behavior. With the toll we have been able to direct our investments on what is really valued by our customers.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Easy to use, looks great, awesome salesforce integration"

What do you like best?

Integration with salesforce is probably the most important feature for me. I love that I can pull fields from SF into the survey, and also use results from the survey to populate fields on a SF object. Super convenient for workflow automation. It also helps that the surveys look nice.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there is something I want to do but can't, like a type of question. Part of what makes getfeedback so great is that it's super easy to use and simple, and that can also be it's biggest weakness, lack of advanced customization.

Automated workflow processes, for example, a customer can request a demo or follow up call via their survey, and that triggers a task in salesforce for the right person to follow up with.

GetFeedback review by <span>Mike M.</span>
Mike M.

"Best Survey Tool - Hands Down"

What do you like best?

Getfeedback is hands down the best survey tool out there. We have used several different services (SurveyMonkey, SurveyGizmo, Google Forms etc), and Getfeedback is 100% better than any of these services. The way UI and ease of use of the surveys on any device is amazing. Also, the Salesforce integration makes the decision to use Getfeedback a nobrainer if your org already uses Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Salesforce - you NEED Getfeedback

Customer Satisfaction.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Great survey tool!"

What do you like best?

I like how you can customize a survey based on what you need. You can also add rules so certain questions can be skipped based on previous answers.

What do you dislike?

When you are looking at the responses on Getfeedback.com, the layout/format isn't the greatest. Wish the table was better formatted. For customer service, you have to email. I would prefer to actually talk to someone.

We are able to survey our service customers and get feedback on a number of things such as response time, safety, ability to resolve any issues, etc.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"A cost-effective, dynamic, and effective tool for our organization"

What do you like best?

We enjoy the flexibility in designing our surveys including regularly monthly surveys as well as ad-hoc surveys. In addition, GetFeedback's customer support is always quick to answer our requests with useful improvements and tips for us.

What do you dislike?

I wish GetFeedback had a managed solution similar to Medallia or Qualitrix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Never hesitate to reach out to the Customer Support team. They always know what improvements are in development, and also gather requests for customers to use for future development.

Prior to using GetFeedback we did not have a way to proactively approach customers to gather satisfaction feedback and calculate our Net Promoter Score. We now have a dynamic and effective tool to monitor satisfaction and make improvements to our business.

GetFeedback review by <span>Eric D.</span>
Eric D.

"Love this Product, how did we spend so much on surveys before getFeedback without SFDCintegration"

What do you like best?

Very easy to learn, click and drag

easy to brand to your organizations branding - pictures, URL, colors

changes are real time

What do you dislike?

would like some control over font size

would love to add hyperlinks

Recommendations to others considering the product

you will not regret it. it is too easy and my end users are amazed at how fast you can create a survey based on their requirements

we use GetFeedback for our Case surveys as well as marketing questionnaires, event feedback, training feedback, doc feedback

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Great Online Reputation Management"

What do you like best?

That you can monitor your reviews from all review sites in one dashboard. You can send review request instantly to drive reviews for the company. I use this and it has been wonderful since I started

What do you dislike?

I honestly can say there is nothing that I dislike about the software it is easy to use and affordable

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to anyone who needs help with reviews. Its an easy way to manage all in one place. I have talked to other services and this one is affordable.

We are able to manage our reviews and increase positive reviews from our clients. Also the software is a quick way for our clients to post reviews without taking much of their time.

GetFeedback review by <span>Tiffany D.</span>
Tiffany D.

"Great Platform!"

What do you like best?

GetFeedback is a great survey tool that makes it easy to not only build beautiful surveys but connecting with Salesforce is super easy to make a streamlined survey process.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about GetFeedback. Great Service. Great Product.

I utilize GetFeedback for client satisfaction surveys, new hire surveys, ongoing employee satisfaction surveys, and daily lead scoring surveys. The insights and analytics the GetFeedback dashboards provide help us course correct with an unhappy client or employee before a problem becomes too large.

GetFeedback review by User in Internet

"Great survey tool - rich designer, integrations, etc."

What do you like best?

The designer interface is awesome. You can build really slick (but also sophisticated) surveys easily. I also love the work they've done on integrating with systems like Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't offer the same complexity as some other options on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce integration is a huge benefit.

We use GetFeedback across the organization for multiple use-cases, whether for specific presentations/events or for company-wide employee survey use cases. GetFeedback allows us to rapidly create really nice surveys, integrated with our core workflows.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"GetFeedback in Higher Ed"

What do you like best?

Easy to set-up and distribute surveys with custom Salesforce objects.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that has caused any problems is the lack of automation to notify administrators when a GetFeedback record fails to load to Salesforce due to a faulty ID or field value

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since GetFeedback so easily integrates with Salesforce objects, consider using GetFeedback for more than just surveys and use it to collect important data from constituents that can easily be mapped back to Salesforce objects.

GetFeedback helps our admissions team perform internal and external assessment of our campus visit program, enrollment process, and serves as a personalized form for references to refer applicants as a part of the admissions process.

GetFeedback review by <span>Richard K.</span>
Richard K.

"Best survey tool on the market!"

What do you like best?

GetFeedback provides flexibility through easy survey customization which makes filling surveys more enjoyable and interactive. The ability to use this tool for both marketing and customer service initiatives has been a provided huge insight to our support teams and marketing optimization opportunities. The UI is easy to use from a customer standpoint and from an Admin standpoint. Providing customers with engaging surveys, which integrate with SFDC, has helped us understand our users and customers more holistically.

What do you dislike?

Additional logins seem to be a bit pricey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to rune every survey you've ever thought of running.

We use GetFeedback to gain better understanding of how users are/aren't using our product which helps drive feature innovation. Recently, we've begun exploring using the tool to gain insight into UX/customer journeys to shed light on areas which need optimization.

Our feedback/data is received in real time and is easy to digest for anyone within our company.

GetFeedback review by <span>Narinder S.</span>
Narinder S.

"Used it at multiple companies"

What do you like best?

Incredibly simple to use and you discover this simplicity leads your teams to engaging more with customers, partners, and each other in a structured way. The culture of asking and seeking information in order to get information / make decisions were one of its most important impacts. All of thats possible because the product is excellent for both the creator and survey taker.

What do you dislike?

Its web only, no offline capability. that makes you design surveys that are shorter (a plus and a minus)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, its so easy to try, experiencing it is the best evaluation.

-employee surveys on every offsite or major event, their own happiness, feedback on management

-customer surveys on what we should do with our strategy (and because it links to salesforce we could segment those based on various factors like how much work they did with us, retention level, etc.)

-product driven surveys to get real feedback on how various components of the product were working and future direction

GetFeedback review by <span>Alex B.</span>
Alex B.

"Great service. Simple, cheap, effective, beautiful."

What do you like best?

Love their modern, clean and simple design. Interface is easy to use, surveys are easy to build, add logic to, and map to Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would change is adding more survey question types - especially number scaled questions where I can upload custom images rather than the preset stars, circles, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out - get a free trial and connect it to your dev environment.

We do customer satisfaction surveys, internal employee surveys, as well as some really outside-the-box uses like using in place of Salesforce's own Flow tool to create a clean, step-by-step user interface that guides a user through a process. We have surveys iframed in to Salesforce case console actions and knowledge articles.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"We love GetFeedback -- great customization, easy to track results "

What do you like best?

At eero, we pride ourself on all customer interactions being extremely branded -- from transactional emails to Twitter responses, we keep brand top of mind. Having the ability to completely customize our GetFeedback survey, which was sent to every single customer as an NPS survey, was crucial. We loved being able to add our brand video to the end of the survey and add our own hex colors and images. We also needed to have something that was super light-weight and easy for customers to do on their mobile phones -- GetFeedback's seamless UX was perfect for that and helped keep our completion rates high. Finally, the ability to embed the survey in an email sent straight from GetFeedback was really nice and allowed us to easily keep track of all surveys on one platform.

What do you dislike?

It would have been nice to have some more analytics around the embedded email feature -- we usually use MailChimp for emails, and it would have been great to have that same type of tracking abilities on emails sent directly through GetFeedback. It would also have been nice to been able to see a dashboard of responses historically, so we didn't have to export and synthesize the data ourselves.

We're making the process of sending and collecting NPS scores extremely easy and actionable. We've been able to take the learnings from NPS feedback and quickly deliver it to our product team to incorporate into improving the product and future feature development.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Simply Beautiful Surveys"

What do you like best?

The surveys are gorgeous. They are easy to setup, and even better - easy to take. So my surveys get a very high completion rate. SurveyMonkey just can't compete with the simplicity of design, administration and reporting.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when using their email servers, I don't get great deliverability. Many times it goes to spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for free. You'll love the design and speed to launching your survey.

I am using the tool to send NPS surveys to Clients. We have learned valuable insights on things we are doing well and not so well and the team loves the feedback.

GetFeedback review by <span>Youcef B.</span>
Youcef B.

"Easy to setup and beautiful UI."

What do you like best?

The integration with Salesforce is very powerful and very convenient.

The dashboard (NPS survey result) is neat.

What do you dislike?

You have to read the documentation to do the integration with Salesforce. It could be more visual/intuitive.

Understand how our team is doing when selling and delivering project. The NPS survey and score allow us to focus on area of improvement and benchmark ourselves against the best.

GetFeedback review by <span>Sati H.</span>
Sati H.

"GetFeedback is an AWESOME survey platform and nicely integrated to Salesforce!"

What do you like best?

- Easy to setup

- Great example surveys pre-made to show you what's possible

- Survey can be iframed and they look great!

- Powerful integration into Salesforce to track survey responses to your CRM

- Looks great on the web and even better on mobile!

- Support team is helpful when needed

What do you dislike?

You can't access the web app for editing or analyzing your survey on a mobile device. I'm sure they are working on it though.

Customer feedback, surveys are a great way to get a pulse of your customers in a fast and scalable way.

GetFeedback review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"A great user experience for the customer!"

What do you like best?

How nice you can get the surveys to look and how easy it is to customise these options. You can decide which kind of question you want to ask (checkbox, multiple etc) and it is so easy to create nice-looking templates.

What do you dislike?

The Salesforce integration is helpful but not as extensive as I would have liked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you play around in the trial first because I'm sure you'll love it!

GetFeedback allows us to talk to our potential leads and customers in a manner that suits them. We can create customised surveys that allow us to implement feedback on our website without looking needy and that is really helpful.

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Getfeedback have given us client and donor insights we could never have dreamed of! "

What do you like best?

I like the near seamless integration with salesforce

What do you dislike?

I dislike that pricing for new charity customers has been increased, it will act as a significant barrier to new charities coming onto the platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend looking into the near seamless integrations with both campaign monitor and salesforce and the triangle of services you can create for feedback, client management and communication through these platforms.

It is helping us to articulate client need alongside the impact and outcomes of our work. Secondary to this it is providing us with unique insight into the satisfaction levels of our donors.

GetFeedback review by <span>Andrew B.</span>
Andrew B.

"GetFeedback makes it fun and simple"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to get a survey started, looking great, -and shared with my team.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I dislike about it

I needed a quick and simple way of sending out surveys to my team on a number of topics. It is now so easy for me to do that and to collate the results.

GetFeedback review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"feedback for feedback!"

What do you like best?

I love how many options there are and how in depth they get with questions rather than the surface questions most other surveys ask. I also like how instead of multiple choice we have the option to elaborate more.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how complicated it is to manage and use. I also think the pricing could match the product and be able to reflect how much people use it and match that with a more decent price. As in, lower the costs.

using it to get our own feedback and see what other companies and people are looking to for competition and/or comparison.

"Beautiful surveys"

What do you like best?

The customisation of surveys on GetFeedback is so vast that it blows competition out of the water. We can change up the style or add criteria in which to change up the order of questioning dependent on what the person selected.

What do you dislike?

The cost is a little steep as it's dependent on the number of responses, so I find the cut off point annoying as you can't hope for more responses as that will stop surveys going out.

With GetFeedback, we can see what our clients want and ask them questions we'd like the answer to without feeling as if we are pestering them.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Beautiful Surveys, still coming along with added functionality "

What do you like best?

Incredibly easy to create beautiful surveys that are easy for our clients to take!

What do you dislike?

Some needed functionality is missing, namely ability to save progress of a survey and return to it at a later time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great CRM integration, beautiful surveys, easy to use!

We auto-send surveys based on Salesforce actions and auto place answers back into our CRM. This allows insights for our managers into individual reps performance.

"Project Mngr"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and the ability to upload information into Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

When using the form, the font color is the same as the back ground in the questions so it makes it hard to read - you need to hover outside the box to read the question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is difficult to ready the exported file if you don't provide clear and simple questions/answers.

Providing our Affiliates timely surveys and providing results in a timely fashion. This has helped tremendously and provided us the ability to load particular answers into Salesforce

Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Simple to use and effective"

What do you like best?

I love the Salesforce integration and the sleek design. It's easy to create surveys that match our branding.

What do you dislike?

I don't know that there is anything in particular that I don't like. I find that I don't use this software as often as others (ie FormAssembly) because it doesn't offer the same capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy to use survey software that integrates nicely with Salesforce, this has been a great solution for us.

We needed a way to gather feedback from both customers and employees

GetFeedback review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the design and the interface. It's very user-friendly. I also love the ability to get a tracking url for all the responses so that I can include a question in the email and gather responses straight from there.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to upload more fonts.

getting metrics for different questions

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Excellent. I've used the product for over 10,000 surveys and got excellent insights out of it"

What do you like best?

The interface. It's super easy to set up surveys, share them, and see analytics

What do you dislike?

It's unclear how its integrations with mailchimp and salesforce work. Had to work to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it 5 minutes of your time. You'll get so much accomplished that you'll keep using it.

I'd like to understand the problems job seekers have when looking for their next employment. I've learned what matters most to them, how they feel, how they perceived the product I created, and how to prioritize new features.

GetFeedback review by User in Internet

"Get MORE feedback by delighting your customers with GetFeedback"

What do you like best?

GetFeedback has the most intuitive building interface for surveys which allows my team to easily build surveys for many use cases - both customer facing and internal. We consistently get compliments by survey takers about how much easier these surveys are to take than other surveys we’ve sent in the past. Happy survey takers = higher completion rates!

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. They’ve been receptive to any feature request I’ve sent in and seem to be continually improving and expanding the product.

Keeping a pulse on customer and employee satisfaction is crucial to our success. GetFeedback allows us to collect feedback on our performance and allow us to improve our product and internal processes. We typically send out a survey link but they also have incredible web surveys that allow you to collect feedback from website visitors in real-time. We get so much more information from our customers this way which helps us make improvements to our site. Feedback is key to the success of any business and I’ve found GetFeedback to be the best tool out there to get the feedback we need.

GetFeedback review by <span>Charlie R.</span>
Charlie R.

"Creates engaging surveys"

What do you like best?

Makes creating visually appealing, and mobile focused, surveys easy

What do you dislike?

Segmenting access without having to pay for extra user seats

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extra seats cost more

Getting feedback across a wide variety of topics

GetFeedback review by <span>John K.</span>
John K.

"Easy to use Survey tool , with minor quirks and redundancies"

What do you like best?

Very easy to create surveys. For the most part intuitive.

What do you dislike?

`There are some redundancies in making slides and the logic functions are very limited.

Solving: Immediate interaction with customers; engaging event attendees.

Benefits: Unbiased, honest reviews and feedback in real time.

"GetFeedback "

What do you like best?

It is an easy way to get feedback both internally and externally. Visually it is appealing and makes it seem even easier to take the survey. I also like that will integrate with salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. I know it is more robust than the way I use it but that is a matter of me taking the time to learn more in between when I need to survey a group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it.

Tracking responses.

GetFeedback review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Make beautiful surveys"

What do you like best?

It's beautifully created so you can customise a survey as best as possible. You can add images, change layouts and really Get Feedback was the best survey feedback software we found.

What do you dislike?

It's head and shoulders above the rest but I wish the cost would be slightly cheaper.

A big part of our Marketing efforts is finding out what our customers think of us. With GetFeedback, we are able to create surveys and use them in workflows to ensure people will fill them out and get the best response rate possible.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Survey Platform"

What do you like best?

I love the aesthetic of this survey platform. It makes taking a survey enjoyable.

What do you dislike?

Navigating the back end took some getting used to, but it is doable.

We use GetFeedback for clients to review their customer service experience. We have been able to gauge areas we need to focus on improving customer service.

"GetFeedback is Great!"

What do you like best?

I love the integration with Salesforce, the user experience, and how great the surveys look.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to set character limits on survey answers.

We use GetFeedback to survey teachers about our programs, which is so much more helpful than sending paper surveys to them. Information comes back quickly and easily.

GetFeedback review by <span>Brett L.</span>
Brett L.

"The absolute best product ever. With unparalleled service to boot! Leah is amazingly helpful"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize surveys specifically for our needs. We have about 4 different surveys we use. it has helped us qualify leads 100 fold. We are constantly implementing this product in our business and it's extremely nice to know that whenever I have questions they get handled within hours and sometimes even minutes!

What do you dislike?

Not a dang thing. everything is just about perfect. Well, actually, I wish we could make the image placeholder a little bigger.

Qualifying leads. Confirming Appointments.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Personalized Assessment"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ease of creating assessments with a personalized representation of my organization.

What do you dislike?

The only thing would be if I want to change the question type and I have to start over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to save time creating easy to use surveys with a personalized feelings, purchase this software or at least ask for a demo!

We get information about our recruitment events and overall what sessions were appreciated and what were some things our visitors hoped they would see or receive and did not.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Museums and Institutions
Administrator in Museums and Institutions

"Beautiful software, in design and functionally. "

What do you like best?

Being able to adjust the design and add images are brilliant features.

What do you dislike?

It has been a hard transition from other software to using getfeedback, but that is strictly on me personally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch. It's easy to use and much more beautiful than the existing software you are using. Your customers will be impressed.

Software is used to support our creativity training program and other events.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Arts and Crafts
Administrator in Arts and Crafts

"Very helpful tool, super service, free for non profits"

What do you like best?

GetFeedback.com is a very intuitive and complete survey tool. It has a connection with Salesforce. It is free for non profits. When I have a question, I always get a fast, friendly and helpfull answer.

What do you dislike?

Not a big disadvantage, but, data can be exported to excel or csv. There is also an option to view the results online, nicely presented in charts. There is no option to have a report with charts in a pdf-format, so it can actually be printed an used in meetings.

It's mainly used to measure customer satisfaction.

GetFeedback review by <span>Julie E.</span>
Julie E.

"GetFeedback is a great option for simple surveys with logic"

What do you like best?

The logic capabilities are better than those of SurveyMonkey (minus enterprise edition) and it is simple to use.

What do you dislike?

The ability to close a survey once you hit a specific number of completes.

Create simple surveys without a lot of logic requirements.

GetFeedback review by <span>Arun K.</span>
Arun K.

"GetFeedback"

What do you like best?

Easy and intuitive. allows for cross functional teams to make use of one platform

What do you dislike?

Data could be easily visible. if there are edits to a form then the responses aren't intuitive enough to change alongside it.

We have stronger data to make product decisions

Administrator in Human Resources

"Great Software Tight Salesforce Intergration"

What do you like best?

the integration with Salesforce is great and easy to do

What do you dislike?

the fact that you cant add a hyperlink into the survey

Recommendations to others considering the product

if using salesforce learn how the integration works and how you can automate processes with customers

I'm using getfeedback automate data collection from customers and pass this information into salesforce. We've turned manual processes into automatic processes by using this technology.

GetFeedback review by <span>Anabel G.</span>
Anabel G.

"get feedback"

What do you like best?

it helps better customer service because everyone uses their phones and can give feedback easily

What do you dislike?

there isnt anything i can think of that i dislike

It helps better customer service because people can give feedback to your survey without feeling pressured

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

I've been working in the world of customer word of mouth for several years, and second only to word of mouth is reviews. This is great for the in the moment experience, it was simple, and attractive.

What do you dislike?

There are so many to choose from, small features mainly bells and whistles of other options, but nothing that stands out harshly.

The business problem that is solved is the immediate customer experience, which is an important aspect of cx.

GetFeedback review by <span>Karen S.</span>
Karen S.

"Works great with Salesforce!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, seamless integration with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

It does not offer all field (answer) types

Case management feedback

Administrator in Human Resources

"getfeedback survey tool integrated with our Salesforce service cloud"

What do you like best?

getfeedback and Salesforce integrates easily and quickly. Their support is also outstanding.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. I have been very happy with getfeedback.

Customer Satisfaction scores are critical to our business. Having this integrated survey tool integrated in our service cloud allow us to get the metrics data we need to ensure quality support to our clients.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Airlines/Aviation
Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"GetFeedback is Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

My company has been using GetFeedback for a couple years now and I have absolutely no complaints! We use the program for everything from customer feedback to employee surveys and it's amazing!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I honestly like everything about GetFeedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!!

Feedback on customer service help our members to better their services for their customers.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Great overall experience "

What do you like best?

The ease of use and access to analytics

What do you dislike?

It would be great if a bundle option was provided for integrations into Campaign Monitor, for example Campaign Monitor bundled with GetFeedback comes with a discount price.

GetFeedback provided us with information necessary to start our beta test for a new streaming service

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Effective and easy to use. "

What do you like best?

The UI is simple and intuitive which makes it easy to create and deploy surveys. The simplicity of the survey helps ensure that more people complete it, meaning you get more responses and hopefully actionable feedback.

What do you dislike?

Multiple owners for surveys would be a cool feature, other than that nothing.

We use Getfeedback at my company to survey customers and employees to ensure both are satisfied with their experience. Our feedback better informs us on how we can continue to improve our service offerings as well as keeping our employees happy and engaged.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"GetFeedBack is Simple and Beautiful "

What do you like best?

SFDC integration, how beautiful it is, question logic, easy of use. Great product.

What do you dislike?

That my company doesn't use it more. I think there was an issue with redirecting to our own site upon survey completion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really nice. The ability to brand is exquisite.

NPS, UI/UX, sponsored surveys

"Love it"

What do you like best?

Easy setup, easy interface. All data is in one place and can be exported.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. Getfeedback has been very easy to use.

Improvement opportunities for support org.

GetFeedback review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

I like that its a good way to get feedback from customers

What do you dislike?

I like everything about it, no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think its good info. to use when getting items or setting prices to get items customers will buy the most.

It helps to collect information about what customers prefer so, that sales can go up to get items they want the most.

GetFeedback review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Internet
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Internet

"easy interface"

What do you like best?

Its so easy to use and its interface is so causal.

What do you dislike?

I found nothing bad in it. So I do not hate or dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

surely,I 'll recommend it to my known.

Its help in knowing good things about my work and flaws too. Its a great way ti knowing your fault by our clients and users.

GetFeedback review by <span>Andrew M.</span>
Andrew M.

"Technical Product Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

Easy to use UI. Survey links so I don't have to use default template

What do you dislike?

We specifically want to use it for NPS. Doesn't seem tailor fit for this use case compared to other services.

NPS, customer experience surveys

GetFeedback review by Internal Consultant in Internet
Internal Consultant in Internet

"It'' by far the smartest solution!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use! Intuitive! Fast! Seamless integration with SFDC Responsive!

What do you dislike?

Could be even more dynamic wrt SFDC integration!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and you will become addicted!

Recommendation for there smart future!

GetFeedback review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Could improve "

What do you like best?

It is a very versatile and runs on all OS! Can be adapted into different companies and used with ease

What do you dislike?

The fact that it doesn’t have fluency of changing languages which means it’s hard for different small companies to use it

Great staff, organisation and work flow profits

GetFeedback review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"I love this site"

What do you like best?

The factors that you can get different info on anything that you need to have feedback on

What do you dislike?

that you have to sign up to get additional reading so you can read the rest of the articles

nothing that i could see it being a problem

GetFeedback review by Administrator

"Easy way to connect with all employees"

What do you like best?

The best part of GetFeedback is that it is extremely easy to use and doesn't need extensive training in order to quickly create surveys

What do you dislike?

I would love more options available for building out surveys

Easily get feedback and engagement across the whole company

GetFeedback review by Administrator

"Easy to use and navigate"

What do you like best?

I like how it is easy to use and navigate through the software. It is easy to share too.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I don't like about it. It will be the one I use

Recommendations to others considering the product

not applicable

Survey for business needs

GetFeedback review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Survey tool"

What do you like best?

easy to use, minimum learning curve to implement

What do you dislike?

maybe a little too simple? Not as many features as other similar tools

allows clients to reach out to their "clients" and get feedback regarding events, fundraising, use of funds, etc.

GetFeedback review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Patience"

What do you like best?

Patience with social experimentation.... its along processs amd not 1 niche woukd prove good. Exoeriment more and more with every tool andbthan focus on the best driving

What do you dislike?

Split reactions from audience. Hard to focus on 1 tool.

Lead conversion

GetFeedback review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Simple to Use"

What do you like best?

I like how simple the interface for GetFeedback is.

What do you dislike?

I think there should be more functionality for analytics.

I've been able to get a gauge on how the team I support feels about different areas of focus.

GetFeedback review by User in Internet

"Easy and fun way to ask for feedback"

What do you like best?

Get people to reply to feedback by making it more interesting and visual

What do you dislike?

Nothing needs to be improved...keep simple like it is

Getting feedback is always a challenge since it's a long list of questions

GetFeedback review by User

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to get started, make a template and get it sent out

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is it is sometimes slow,

We are solving employee satisfaction for events or general processes

Learn more about GetFeedback

GetFeedback Videos

Learning about GetFeedback?

* We monitor all GetFeedback reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.