GetFiveStars

GetFiveStars provides the platform and the process to start engaging and listening to your customers. The platform sends a customized email to start the feedback process after you enter your customers email address.

Work for GetFiveStars?

Showing 19 GetFiveStars reviews
GetFiveStars review by <span>Nikki S.</span>
Nikki S.

Superb Automated Review Management System

What do you like best?

Every step of the review process is highly customizable, meaning you can adapt it to fit your business style.

The response rate in my experience so far has been very high. This is an excellent product I will definitely be recommending to other businesses.

What do you dislike?

Not much at this point. I had one complaint, but the company took my suggestion and adapted the product. I can't beat that!

We are generating more reviews on third party sites. It is slowly but surely doing that, but in the meantime we're gaining a lot of great feedback and first-party reviews.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GetFiveStars
GetFiveStars review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

Great Product - Great Service - Get Five Stars Rocks!

What do you like best?

As an agency, we like the white-label option. It's easy to use, easy to implement, and easy for both our clients to wrap the heads around, as well as our valuable marketing team members. It makes their lives easier!

What do you dislike?

It would great if we can show a customer's reviews with first name last name vs. first name last initial.

I believe the review would look more credible. Further, I believe having a job title with the review could be a great build for B2B customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend any agency or end client look at this software. It will help you with your business operations and help you with a healthy online review ecosystem

As an agency we are looking to offer more services & additional revenue streams - solved.

For our clients we are trying to help them solve for whether they have more brand advocates or detractors...establishing an NPS score.

In addition for our clients we want to help build a positive eco system of healthy reviews online

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

GetFiveStars review by <span>Paul S.</span>
Paul S.

The Best Customer Feedback and Reviews System!

What do you like best?

Get Five Stars does two things very well. I've been working in reputation management for more than 10 years and this is the best way to succeed in your business reputation management program.

First it works extremely well to gather customer feedback. The Net Promoter metric used by Get Five Stars is the best overall predictor of customer satisfaction correlated with business growth. The study verifying this was published in the Harvard Business Review as "The One Number You Need to Grow" in 2003. No other business reviews system uses such an extensively verified metric.

Second, Get Five Stars uses the Net Promoter metric to funnel the happiest customers to review links for your business like Google, Yelp, and Facebook. Unhappy and neutral customers are given the opportunity to provide additional feedback to help mitigate their concerns and offer additional customer support.

Get Five Stars is also a product dedicated to continuous improvement with new features and functions rolled out monthly. The Get Five Stars customer support team is truly focused on providing outstanding support and there's also a monthly webinar to discuss new product features and answer questions.

Want to launch a first-rate reputation management program for your business? Get Five Stars!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the lack of a mobile app -- but I'm sure it's in the development pipeline. If one of my clients receives negative feedback, I receive an email notification, but it's easier to respond to the feedback on a laptop or desktop computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save yourself some time and try Get Five Stars. You'll be glad you did!

Reputation management is a critical piece of Internet marketing. Get Five Stars solves the reputation management problem for my client small businesses.

My clients are collecting extensive feedback from their customers with Get Five Stars. If there's a problem at the point of customer service, my clients find out early so the problem can be corrected quickly. If an employee provides outstanding customer service, Get Five Stars feedback allows my clients to identify the superior performers for recognition.

With Get Five Stars, my clients are also gathering more reviews at review websites and my clients and I are notified quickly when that happens.

GetFiveStars review by <span>jennifer L.</span>
jennifer L.

Helpful on so many levels

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it is simple to use and allows us to gather feedback from our customers, which helps us to improve our business. I also love that it is affordable! Being a small business, we need to make budgets go farther and GetFiveStars allows us to collect feedback AND publish testimonials in real time, and with a minimal investment and no contract.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more robust back-end reporting that allowed you to pull aggregated data on response rates and latency. That said, I have suggested some improvements and they have made them very quickly so I'm sure it could be in the pipeline if enough users find value in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The entry price point is completely reasonable so why not try it. I manage Marketing & Sales for a small business and was amazed at how quickly feedback started to come in. I am now able to bring data to the table when suggesting changes and business solutions.

Collecting and managing customer feedback, increasing the volume and frequency of 3rd-party site reviews, and populating current testimonials for our website content.

GetFiveStars review by <span>Joy H.</span>
Joy H.

I Recommend Get Five Stars to Everyone

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use and not overly complicated. I love that it's developed by really great people who have a background in SEO so they understand what works best with Google and are always following best practices, unlike many other review soliciting software platforms.

What do you dislike?

For brand new users it isn't always obvious where to go in the dashboard to get a specific task done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo so you can see how everything works. They also have great plans for agencies with a large number of clients.

I love how it automates the review schema so my clients get gold stars on Google which really helps their CTR. It also helps ranking because there is a constant flow of new/relevant content.

GetFiveStars review by <span>Ashley S.</span>
Ashley S.

Fast and Easy to Use

What do you like best?

Automated Collection of Feedback & Reviews and is designed to work on mobile phones as well. It is easy to monitor reviews online.

What do you dislike?

Having to pay a monthly fee, you cant pay upfront.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Such an easy and effective way to get feedback. Customer support is very responsive. This is a great solution for anyone looking to get feedback and review. This makes it easy to double reviews and monitor all ratings to even deal with negative feedback positively to ensure return customers.

Keeping positive ratings on the major review platforms to bring in business.

Learning about GetFiveStars?

* We monitor all GetFiveStars reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.