GetProspect

3.8
(12 reviews)

Lead generation tool with email finder. Just select your search criteria and our tool will give you list of leads with names, corporate email, position, Linkedin url, company name, website, industry and more!

Work for GetProspect?

Learning about GetProspect?

GetProspect Reviews

Ask GetProspect a Question
Showing 12 GetProspect reviews
GetProspect review by María Fernanda E.
María Fernanda E.

"In the search for potential clients"

What do you like best?

When we need to expand some business opportunities or find new clients or individuals that get involved in future projects or activities we use GetProspect. We place our search criteria, either through Linkedin or by making a filter and keep it in the list we classify for a particular project.

What do you dislike?

The search through Linkedin or by importing files is quite fast, however the search by filter takes a bit and I don't always get the expected results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use, but the recommended indications must be followed to obtain good results. Through this program, you can find email addresses that your company seeks or needs.

When we need experts in a specific area and region for an activity or campaign, we use this program as part of our search, that is, it serves as a support, since it speeds up this search and allows us to find qualified personnel or those in charge of donations, aid, among others.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GetProspect
GetProspect review by Kayshia V.
Kayshia V.

"Need quality leads? Don't try this."

What do you like best?

I really do not like anything. I do not think it is easy to use or understand. I wish they had more information on how to use the product effectively. However, that is not the case with this system.

What do you dislike?

Everything, it is not easy to use and does not find email very well. I have never gotten a solid email from this application. I do not recommend this at all. I have used a lot of different platforms for finding emails, this is by far the worst one I have tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it.

Not a thing, I tried it to find more contacts, but nothing ever comes up when I try to use it. I would love to see the benefits of this program, but I cannot get it to find emails on any site that I try to use it on. Not as effective as other email finders.

What Lead Capture solution do you use?

GetProspect review by Ken  M.
Ken M.

"It does not get the contacts you want. "

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up in Chrome. It supports multiple users

What do you dislike?

unless the company is fairly large (over 500 employees) GetProspect does not get many contact details, and even if the company is fair sized it did not get the contact details I wanted . I also found that the contact GetProspect did get, were either outdated or incorrect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to verify contact. We tried contacting a few of the contacts only to find out that the contact details are invalid. Calling the company and asking fr the person's e-mail is more effective than using GetProspect .

It is expensive for what you get, as it is useless.

I was trying to use it, to get sales leads.

GetProspect review by Shivangi K.
Shivangi K.

"Email scraping software"

What do you like best?

It is a software that help you get email address of your potential customers from linkdin

You can find leads according to your input criteria

Moreover you will also get linkto profile and website etc.

What do you dislike?

It 's bit on expensive side as because it does not generate top quality leads you will only find few worthy leads from the pack

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is freemium so no harm in giving it a try

Use it scrape email address for one my client

GetProspect review by User

"Cost- and Labor-Efficient Sales Intelligence"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use regardless of whether you're on LinkedIn or researching the prospect company's website. I'm able to click the button next to their LinkedIn profile or use the Chrome plugin.

What do you dislike?

I use credits whether or not the email bounces. It would be great if they would only take a credit for 'green' or confirmed emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try before buying. They provide a great trial, and the per-lead pricing seems to be quite attractive.

Ability to cold contact prospects outside of the LinkedIn Sales Navigator channel. I'm able to get emails to add people to my CRM campaigns and set up email reminders to follow-up. I don't have equivalent functionality on LinkedIn.

GetProspect review by Brandon W.
Brandon W.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

The best part of GP is the pricing. Very affordable with options. The email addresses that are captured run about a 30% deliverable rate average but for the price that is much better than expected.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the valid email addresses were a higher % than they are but that’s expected for the price point.

Email list building. The valid emails have greatly assisted in growing our business.

GetProspect review by User in Internet

"Easy to Use & Great Support"

What do you like best?

- Support team

- Quick ticket responses

- Easy integration to Google Sheets & Salesforce

- Verified email

What do you dislike?

- Wish it populated in Outreach.io, Google Sheets & Saleforce all at once instead of one at a time

- Have to click each LinkedIn lead to prospect as oppose to one click to harvest the whole page

- Mass prospect new accounts and leads quickly

GetProspect review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"GetProspect Review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, clean interface, and it keeps lists saved

What do you dislike?

Why can't I pull prospects without pulling their emails? I wish there was a feature to turn it off

Making lists of contacts and uploading them to salesforce

GetProspect review by User

"Great way to find email"

What do you like best?

Very nice tool to find emails of targeted prospects

What do you dislike?

Too many 'email not found' situations. The emails are there why can't you find them?

Being able to reach and find prospects

GetProspect review by User

"Ease of use of GetProspect"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily add contacts into SFDC through the LinkedIn feature. Very easy to use. Self populates help in LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

Very little disliked. Very easy to add information and intel in. Would definitely recommend.

Adding prospects into SFDC that come directly from LinkedIn.

GetProspect review by User in Computer Software

"I use GetProspect Multiple times per day"

What do you like best?

I love that it integrates with SFDC and uploads/updates your contact.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it doesnt autopopulate the syntax sometimes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expensive per head but worth it considering the productivity gains.

It's reducing the time I need to whitespace and update sfdc.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Move way to help with prospecting without paying

What do you dislike?

Unless you pay, limited amount of monthly contact info.

Assist with prospect generation.

Learning about GetProspect?

* We monitor all GetProspect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.