GetResponse

Web-based email marketing software that helps business owners to build permission-based mailing lists, maximize conversion ratios, increase profitability and build customer confidence.

Work for GetResponse?
Sharpspring 2x

Learning about GetResponse?

GetResponse Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 407 GetResponse reviews
GetResponse review by <span>Aaron C.</span>
Aaron C.

Looking for Marketo Junior - SMB price?

What do you like best?

I like that I get a drag and drop email, landing page, marketing automation, web form, and mini crm all for a low-end price point. I've used Marketo and loved it but needed a budget cut. I tried Campaign Monitor, but it didn't have a landing page tool. Get Response is perfect for our small business.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it doesn't allow for full modification of DKIM records. Marketo and Campaign Monitor allowed me to get rid of the "On behalf of" in the from the section of Outlook emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you look into GetResponse if you are looking to consolidate your applications and move to an all in one platform.

I'm able to more quickly and effectively get campaigns up and running and am able to better tie lead generation from the web to the marketing tool and synced back to our CRM.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GetResponse
GetResponse review by <span>Cianna R.</span>
Cianna R.

Good Software, but a bit of a learning curve.

What do you like best?

I love the drag and drop building technology and the ease of uploading my photos and content into the form. It makes it easy to build for a client and allow them to fill in the sections they need! Easy throwing together a promo email from their already completed templates makes lives so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Adjusting the size of photos, and their positioning in GetResponse is clumsy and takes a while. You have a lot of learning to try to get things to line up exactly as you want and choosing your photo, and choosing a photo background buttons look identical so it is easy to mix up and do the wrong thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is much better if you pay for it. The free one is not as good as the paid version. Invest if you're planning to use this software.

GetResponse allows us to connect with our potential clients in a great environment. The newsletters are pretty quick to customize and gets our sales and potential promotions out quickly. We can add admins and other to work on the email while others are busy and that's a benefit of the business account. Many people can all work together.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

GetResponse review by <span>Łukasz K.</span>
Łukasz K.

Powerful and versatile with a clunky interface

What do you like best?

That's a long list but the most important features are statistics, RSS to email, and marketing automation. The things you can do with marketing automation workflows. My head was about to explode trying to visualize and combine all the possible customer journeys but I managed and GR provided. Great experience.

What do you dislike?

The fact that not all functions are properly described (what do they actually do), especilly automation workflow actions and some unclear language assignment rules. For instance, lead's language depends on the language of campaign they are assigned to. But what if they are assigned to several campaigns? If you, GR, are reading this, you could make it clearer if these are separate records or just campaigns are assigned to contact records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the new UI - it's much better. And when contacting support, use the online chat. You would have to wait a long time if you mailed them. Overall, the experience is OK. But that's just because the tool is so extensive - which makes it harder to learn it but gives you a lot of features. Mind you, it may look like I don't recommend this tool but I wholeheartedly do. It's just it does have some issues.

The majority of our automated or mass email communication is handled by GetResponse. It took a lot of time to set it up but once it's configured, you do get a lot handled for you. Sure, you need to adjust a thing or two from time to time but that's just improving your communication.

GetResponse review by <span>Vincent D.</span>
Vincent D.

Works well for small size businesses

What do you like best?

Automated communication including segmentation and personalization. Ease of creating Scoring cycles to deliver on your corporate programs. Frequent updates and improvements to features offered. Customer service is amazing compared to any other companies I've worked with online!

What do you dislike?

Data integration is really not following the automation piece. Data is the source of everything. Not being able to offer an FTP for data automation from external sources additional to the API offered is a problem. Also, easier way to validate programming language HTML, Javascript would be a must.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For budget/small companies, I wouldn't hesitate a second if you are looking for a complete set of email marketing automation software. It offers all you need to compete against the bigger market, you just need some help from a tech. guy to set you up and get trained on the platform.

Marketing Email Automation. Stay connected with our customers including relevant content

GetResponse review by <span>David F.</span>
David F.
G2 Gives Campaign

Absolutely a Nightmare Experience

What do you like best?

GetResponse offers a broad line of products

What do you dislike?

Absolutely the worst customer care I have ever received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I ususally find good in all situations, and sadly I cannot say this to be the case with what I now call GetNOResponse. The customer care is absolutely horrible. I have been lied to and pushed aside for the past day and they seemed to not care that I had clients waiting on answers. I can understand most things, but being lied to when the truth would have at least saved time for all of us. Their chat bot/customer service team via online chat was rude, dismissive and a far cry from professional. Jeff the chat bot or maybe human finally got to me after the chat said I would be waiting for 24 minutes to receive some assistance. Then he basically said too bad oh well. Serioulsy there are many options in this space, I can confidently tell you that you will be better off with a number of the others like Sendinblue or AWeber.

Email marketing for agency and clients.

GetResponse review by <span>Felipe G.</span>
Felipe G.

Simplified our automations

What do you like best?

The drag and drop interface made creating rather complex automation trees that allow us to really measure lea interest before kicking them over to a human being for contact.We've seen measurable increases in our site traffic, engagement, and shortened sales cycles.

What do you dislike?

The tech support team is lackluster and often does not know very much about their own product. After getting conflicting responses as to whether a feature was available, then how it worked, our own experimentation allowed us to create an automation cycle and integration with another product that is, to this day, not possible according to Getresponse.com

Allows us to create complex automation cycles that capture leads from newsletters and tradeshows and work them until they score enough points through interaction to be considered hot enough to be contacted by a sales rep.

Learning about GetResponse?

* We monitor all GetResponse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.