GetResponse

Web-based email marketing software that helps business owners to build permission-based mailing lists, maximize conversion ratios, increase profitability and build customer confidence.

Work for GetResponse?

Learning about GetResponse?

GetResponse Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 413 GetResponse reviews
GetResponse review by <span>Aaron C.</span>
Aaron C.

"Looking for Marketo Junior - SMB price?"

What do you like best?

I like that I get a drag and drop email, landing page, marketing automation, web form, and mini crm all for a low-end price point. I've used Marketo and loved it but needed a budget cut. I tried Campaign Monitor, but it didn't have a landing page tool. Get Response is perfect for our small business.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it doesn't allow for full modification of DKIM records. Marketo and Campaign Monitor allowed me to get rid of the "On behalf of" in the from the section of Outlook emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you look into GetResponse if you are looking to consolidate your applications and move to an all in one platform.

I'm able to more quickly and effectively get campaigns up and running and am able to better tie lead generation from the web to the marketing tool and synced back to our CRM.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GetResponse
GetResponse review by <span>Cianna R.</span>
Cianna R.

"Good Software, but a bit of a learning curve."

What do you like best?

I love the drag and drop building technology and the ease of uploading my photos and content into the form. It makes it easy to build for a client and allow them to fill in the sections they need! Easy throwing together a promo email from their already completed templates makes lives so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Adjusting the size of photos, and their positioning in GetResponse is clumsy and takes a while. You have a lot of learning to try to get things to line up exactly as you want and choosing your photo, and choosing a photo background buttons look identical so it is easy to mix up and do the wrong thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is much better if you pay for it. The free one is not as good as the paid version. Invest if you're planning to use this software.

GetResponse allows us to connect with our potential clients in a great environment. The newsletters are pretty quick to customize and gets our sales and potential promotions out quickly. We can add admins and other to work on the email while others are busy and that's a benefit of the business account. Many people can all work together.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

GetResponse review by <span>Łukasz K.</span>
Łukasz K.

"Powerful and versatile with a clunky interface"

What do you like best?

That's a long list but the most important features are statistics, RSS to email, and marketing automation. The things you can do with marketing automation workflows. My head was about to explode trying to visualize and combine all the possible customer journeys but I managed and GR provided. Great experience.

What do you dislike?

The fact that not all functions are properly described (what do they actually do), especilly automation workflow actions and some unclear language assignment rules. For instance, lead's language depends on the language of campaign they are assigned to. But what if they are assigned to several campaigns? If you, GR, are reading this, you could make it clearer if these are separate records or just campaigns are assigned to contact records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the new UI - it's much better. And when contacting support, use the online chat. You would have to wait a long time if you mailed them. Overall, the experience is OK. But that's just because the tool is so extensive - which makes it harder to learn it but gives you a lot of features. Mind you, it may look like I don't recommend this tool but I wholeheartedly do. It's just it does have some issues.

The majority of our automated or mass email communication is handled by GetResponse. It took a lot of time to set it up but once it's configured, you do get a lot handled for you. Sure, you need to adjust a thing or two from time to time but that's just improving your communication.

GetResponse review by <span>Vincent D.</span>
Vincent D.

"Works well for small size businesses"

What do you like best?

Automated communication including segmentation and personalization. Ease of creating Scoring cycles to deliver on your corporate programs. Frequent updates and improvements to features offered. Customer service is amazing compared to any other companies I've worked with online!

What do you dislike?

Data integration is really not following the automation piece. Data is the source of everything. Not being able to offer an FTP for data automation from external sources additional to the API offered is a problem. Also, easier way to validate programming language HTML, Javascript would be a must.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For budget/small companies, I wouldn't hesitate a second if you are looking for a complete set of email marketing automation software. It offers all you need to compete against the bigger market, you just need some help from a tech. guy to set you up and get trained on the platform.

Marketing Email Automation. Stay connected with our customers including relevant content

GetResponse review by <span>David F.</span>
David F.

"Absolutely a Nightmare Experience"

What do you like best?

GetResponse offers a broad line of products

What do you dislike?

Absolutely the worst customer care I have ever received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I ususally find good in all situations, and sadly I cannot say this to be the case with what I now call GetNOResponse. The customer care is absolutely horrible. I have been lied to and pushed aside for the past day and they seemed to not care that I had clients waiting on answers. I can understand most things, but being lied to when the truth would have at least saved time for all of us. Their chat bot/customer service team via online chat was rude, dismissive and a far cry from professional. Jeff the chat bot or maybe human finally got to me after the chat said I would be waiting for 24 minutes to receive some assistance. Then he basically said too bad oh well. Serioulsy there are many options in this space, I can confidently tell you that you will be better off with a number of the others like Sendinblue or AWeber.

Email marketing for agency and clients.

GetResponse review by <span>Felipe G.</span>
Felipe G.

"Simplified our automations"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop interface made creating rather complex automation trees that allow us to really measure lea interest before kicking them over to a human being for contact.We've seen measurable increases in our site traffic, engagement, and shortened sales cycles.

What do you dislike?

The tech support team is lackluster and often does not know very much about their own product. After getting conflicting responses as to whether a feature was available, then how it worked, our own experimentation allowed us to create an automation cycle and integration with another product that is, to this day, not possible according to Getresponse.com

Allows us to create complex automation cycles that capture leads from newsletters and tradeshows and work them until they score enough points through interaction to be considered hot enough to be contacted by a sales rep.

GetResponse review by <span>Maria W.</span>
Maria W.

"GetResponse for automated marketing"

What do you like best?

I use GetResponse for automated campaigns and list building (using Formidable Forms on a Wordpress site). The automation piece is very simple to understand and build. We have played around with the webinar feature, and it is very robust. It is designed specifically for webinars with mostly 1 speaker, and doesn't work well as a conference call type of class. But the very best thing about GetResponse is their instant customer service via chat. I will run into something that I can't figure out how to do, I pop open the chat window, and have my answer in a couple of minutes.

What do you dislike?

Some things in the interface are not very intuitive. Like when I want to create an email as part of my automated campaign, and it's called a "newsletter." But like I said above, the answers are only moments away with their chat support, so I can't complain. One of the things I really don't like is that when you remove a contact from one of your lists, it's gone. There is no "all contacts" repository where you could keep a contact, but without any list memberships.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software especially for a company just getting its feet wet with automated marketing campaigns. It's cost effective and pretty simple to use after an initial learning curve. And even for experienced marketers, it offers plenty of features.

We are using GetResponse for automated campaigns, for event registration, and for surveys.

GetResponse review by <span>sanjay s.</span>
sanjay s.

"Getresponse fulfill all our needs for email marketing"

What do you like best?

Getreponse is one of the best email platform we use in our organization which fulfills almost all of our email marketing needs. It includes all the features to efficiently target our subscribers in the best way. The features include A/B testing, Segmentation, Automation and Autoresponders, List management. It also includes Landing page facility. The drag and drop editor is one of the best in all the competitive products. Which helps to easily create all of our email templates beautifully.

What do you dislike?

Many of the times the panel slows down and the email get stops but it happens few times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your requirements are more in email marketing and needs more features to easily target your subscribers then go for it.

We are using getresponse to the fullest and achieving all our monthly targets for email marketing with the ease of use features in the panel

GetResponse review by <span>Chastin J. M.</span>
Chastin J. M.

"Is GetResponse the solution?"

What do you like best?

With GetResponse the biggest thing that I like best and what attracted me to them was that it seemed like an all in one solution. It seemed like it solved the need to go out and get other services and integrate them together because GetResponse had everything built into it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the conversion rate of the landing pages and the open-rates of the emails. I've used many email marketing services before and for some reason, my GetResponse emails do not get opened as much as I would normally expect. I feel like they are being delivered differently or they are not arriving in people inboxes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say try it and see if it works for your business. It's not that hard to use but there are some limitations that I wish didn't exist. I also wish that things were slightly more customizable and tailored to different types of businesses.

The business problem that I am solving is creating an all-in-one marketing solution and having it in one place. The benefits that I have realized is the ease of use and the integration to tie many different pieces together from one platform.

GetResponse review by <span>Vanessa G.</span>
Vanessa G.

"Easy platform, good customer service"

What do you like best?

I love the drag and drop feature and the custom templates. It's nice to save a template of an email you use frequently and easily update photos and details.

What do you dislike?

The emails do NOT automatically save; be sure to consciously save your work as a draft so you don't lose your hard work by exiting the email. There is no reminder to save. The photo archive is one bulk folder. There's no way to organize images for easy retrieval. Naming conventions of features in the platform are a little hard to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the A/B testing feature. The customer service is outstanding, in my experience. They're willing to troubleshoot features to help you get what you need!

Our former platform was not user-friendly. It was clunky and did not do much for customizing email templates. This platform allows more customization than we knew possible. It's also great to be able to strategically select recipients or deselect participants to reach the best audience.

GetResponse review by <span>Tina G.</span>
Tina G.

"Für mich ist Getresponse der beste Newsletter-Anbieter überhaupt!"

What do you like best?

Ich habe bislang eine Newsletter-Anbieter ausprobiert und komme immer wieder auf getresponse zurück. Gerade Anwender, die mit der englischen Sprache Schwierigkeiten haben, werden hier zu ihrer Erleichterung feststellen, dass sich Getresponse ganz leicht auf Deutsch umstellen lässt. Die Bedienungsoberfläche sowie die Einrichtung eines Formulars, die Integration auf eine Website sowie die Möglichkeit, einen Autoresponder sowie eine Landingpage ins Leben rufen zu können, haben mich letztendlich überzeugt. Sollten wider Erwarten Fragen auftauchen, hilft der Support von Getresponse zeitnah weiter. Die Installation für seine Webseite, insbesondere wenn man mit Wordpress arbeitet, ist ganz einfach. Besonders gut gefällt mir, dass sich zwischen verschiedenen Möglichkeiten auswählen kann, was man für seine Webseite einsetzen möchte. Sei es, ein Pop Up oder eine Scroll-Box, die Möglichkeiten sind enorm.

What do you dislike?

Was ich noch sehr vermisse, ist die Möglichkeit, in den Newsletter-Formularen einen Link unterzubringen, wie zum beispiel der Hinweis auf die Datenschutzbestimmungen, die auf der eigenen Webseite hinterlegt werden müssen. Ich hoffe, dass künftig die Möglichkeit besteht, dass man in den Formularen einen Link zur Datenschutzbestimmung für seine Website integrieren kann.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seht Euch das Produkt mal genauer an - es lohnt sich definitiv!

Ich habe es endlich geschafft, für meine Webseiten einen Newsletter einzurichten. Lange Zeit habe ich mich dagegen geweht. Nicht weil ich das nicht wollte, sondern weil ich die Anleitung mancher Newsletter-Anbieter nicht verstanden habe. Immerhin möchte man nichts falsch machen.

GetResponse review by <span>Sarah F.</span>
Sarah F.

"Excellent mailing list segmentation capabilities"

What do you like best?

GetResponse is an excellent web-based facility which we use to manage multiple emailing lists for various brands. We particularly like the ability to create saved searches, individual campaigns and an easy to manage database. The wysiwyg editor is very good and works very well with our HTML code.

What do you dislike?

We have occasionally had the odd problem with emails corrupting post send which is not ideal but have found as long as we schedule for a few minutes ahead and then check the preview we can get round this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check for integration with EU GDPR regulations

GetReponse makes it so easy to manage our database, we can integrate it with other facilities such as mail munch and customers can unsubscribe to their choosing without any effort on our part.

GetResponse review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Market Me"

What do you like best?

I like the look of the website. Once you get used to how GetResponse works you can easily find your way around. I like how customer service is available pretty much 24/7 and they are always very friendly and very courteous. They have a lot of side features as well, such as running statistics for your campaigns, sending surveys and hosting webinars, some of these features require upgrading but if its what you need then you get it all for a one stop shop.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of their daily limit when entering emails into a campaign. The limit is about 50 emails per day. You can however, import more than that but having a daily limit does not make any sense. It would be nice to sample an upgrade before purchasing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of the daily limit for inputting emails so I recommend importing all of your contacts. Also, make sure you check which plan is best for you. The initial plan have a limit of up to 1000 contacts for storage on your site, so I would start with the second plan if you have a lot of contacts.

We utilize GetReponse to send flyers for up-coming events and what GetReponse allows us to do is create our own flyers or provide basic templates. While there design for the templates could be a little more attractive, it is hardly a hindrance to keep us from using the program.

GetResponse review by <span>Adam B.</span>
Adam B.

"Good intro AMP"

What do you like best?

The ease of the onboarding process. It took a total of a month and a half to be 100% integrated.

What do you dislike?

The wysiwyg for templates doesn't snap to align with other conent blocks. You habe tondrag and align visually as best you can. For landing pages their wasn't a way to create HTML only allowing the ability to be dynamic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The good.

Easier for anyone to use.

Support was excellent.

The needs improvement.

We hard coded our emails to be able to have dynamic content, but the wysiwyg for templates left a lot to be desired.

Also, the automation was easy, but with easy comes customizable issues as you are required to only be able to use the options given. Most issues I could find work arounds but not everything.

The bad.

They may have fixed it but the limitations of list uploads.

Their landing pages left a lot to be desired. You had to use the wysiwyg and elements didn't snap to align correctly, and I didn't see how to make them dynamic. We just ended up using our main site to also host landing pages.

The webinar platform was buggy. Even when they would host their own webinars they often had screen share and sound issues.

I haven't used GR in nearly a year and I know they were aware of these issues and were also appreciated my insite and seemed to have a willingness to improve.

Overall if you are a small to mid size company and have someone able to code your own emails to be dynamic, GR has a lot to offer.

We were usin SFMC legancy systems and content builder. The main reasons for switching was the inclusion of automation and the ability to score leads. The fact that the price point was less, and we could still send dynamic emails (HTML only) was also a plus.

GetResponse review by <span>Neesha J.</span>
Neesha J.

"Easy To Use For Automation and Workflows"

What do you like best?

The newsletter creator is really easy to use and creates gorgeous looking pieces to send out to your lists. The workflows are also very easy to create.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were a little more intuitive but overall, I got used to the entire setup within a few days. I like the tagging system but wish there was an easier way to send messages to those specifically tagged outside of automated workflows.

GetResponse has a combination of features that are important to my business. I keep multiple email marketing lists there and I can quickly schedule my weekly newsletters and daily call reminders for my sales team, update mailing lists and create automated follow up sequences. Overall this has automated a lot of processes for my business

GetResponse review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Great all in one email marketing"

What do you like best?

Easy to set-up and use automated email workflows, Dashboard is customizable. Has webinars and notifications within GetResponse. Has everything you need in email marketing & much of the marketing automation tools you'd need for almost any business. Customer service is outstanding and easily available.

What do you dislike?

Cannot update contact email addresses so this is not really a CRM in the classic sense. Biggest issue is that web forms are not responsive/mobile friendly. We have to use other forms on the actual sites and landing pages and use the API to get the contact info into lists. Building landing pages on GetResponse is a big pain so we build landings pages on Clickfunnels or WordPress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The closest competitor is Active Campaign. We have tested it and find that GetResponse, for now, has more options and built-in tools that we need now.

Time-saving automated back-end marketing, using the Webinar this week and it's been easy to use, the new dashboard is much better, also simpler for clients to learn & use as well. Having the new automation workflow templates is awesome!

GetResponse review by <span>Florian F.</span>
Florian F.

"Easy to use yet powerful solution for Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Generally the ease of use and very intuitive and user-friendly UI. The pricing is fair and competitive compaired to similar SaaS solutions. I am also very convinced by their incredible 24/7 support who is always quick and efficient to answer to any request. Lots of integrations, e.g. with WordPress.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I particularly dislike. While the software is not as feature-rich as for instance Aweber, it also makes it easier to learn. The use cases are just different.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect solution if you are just getting started with Email Marketing or when you just don't need an extremely feature-rich solution like Aweber.

We are using GetResponse to grow and manage various email lists. Using GetResponse we can keep track of our email signups and segment them into lists depending on which funnel the signup came through.

GetResponse review by <span>Dave C.</span>
Dave C.

"So far the best ROI Email Service out there"

What do you like best?

I did a comparison of GetResponse to Aweber and Mailchimp. Here is where GetReponse beat out the other two:

1. Price

2. Options

3. Has surveys

I believe that it offers the most over any of the other email services without costing too much. I love their Advanced package which allows for high-level segmentation and thus raises it to the level of Drip for a MUCH cheaper price than Drip.

I also love their customer service. They are amazing at responding immediately and I've only had one person who didn't have a smart answer...however, I have used their support multiple times over the years and they've been top-notch.

What do you dislike?

In the A/B testing, I don't have as much control as I like. If I made a mistake, I have to cancel it, and then figure out who hadn't gotten it yet, and create a new list, a on and on. This is a little rediculous.

Also, I'm not a fan of their tutorials...they are not as useful as they should be. They have videos and a wild chase for answers in their FAQ section, but it does't make sense. They should easily lay it out so that I can go from zero to hero on email marketing. My success is tied to their success. The more I get out of email marketing, the more I'll pay them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start as soon as possible.

Also, its great to jump on their instant message with their staff. The staff is super knowledgeable and go the extra mile. Totally evident that they know what they are doing.

Helping people to sell more books.

GetResponse review by <span>Meghan B.</span>
Meghan B.

"Elegant Email marketing solution with ease "

What do you like best?

Their UI is the best among the competitors ( having tired 10+ email marketing software) . A good collection of email templates , that covers almost all possible areas , you need to pick the one suitable to your requirement. They manage email delivery by simply replacing IPs with highest senderscore reputation IPs.

Their drag and drop editor is so user friendly.

What do you dislike?

It is little bit pricy as compare with the close competitors . Too many navigation in Campaign launching wizard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a modern email marketing solution with your truly opt-in subscribers , Getresponse is a good place to start with . Easy auto responder setup, huge collection of email templates, swift email delivery makes it a complete email marketing solution.

We have done our email marketing here , we have send out email newsletters to our thousands of subscribers on weekly basis , got good response and conversion.

GetResponse review by <span>Cristina C.</span>
Cristina C.

"GetResponse Review"

What do you like best?

There are many good about GetResponse I like the drag and drop function. I can upload into page or forms, my digital content like images. I can make an interface for my customers and they can fill out the needed fields. I can merge together a promo message to an email.

What do you dislike?

There is a problem when I want to adjust the image sizes in order to add them in GetResponse, is hard and it takes some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GetResponse can offer you a better experience and features if you will get a payed version.

Our sales and promotions are accessible to our customers by using the newsletter, this is another fast way to get in contact with our customers. I can mange the admin list and my colleagues can work on different emails while other colleagues are not available or they are working on different projects.

GetResponse review by <span>Sumit S.</span>
Sumit S.

"Getresponse will make email marketing even better!"

What do you like best?

Getresponse is one of the standard and renowned tool available in this space. We are using this tool to fulfill all our email marketing needs. With getresponse, we create our email templates in more efficient way as it has a very flexible email template builder with a lot of pre-designed email template with the help of this we can create our mailers in more efficient way. The list management with segmentation features helps us to target our audience in an effective ways and can target them as per their behavior. With marketing automation and the subscription tool helps to target our subscribers with email series and autoresponders which helps in lead generation process. A/B testing, Landing Page features are also a plus for all our email marketing campaign. Overall it fulfills our all email marketing requirements.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problem from the server end which occurs very rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an email marketing solution with automation and other standard and advance email marketing features

With getresponse we are getting a one stop solution for all our email marketing needs which helps in improving our lead the most efficient way with better targeting of all our

GetResponse review by <span>Amanda R.</span>
Amanda R.

"A Great Way to Start Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

GetResponse was the first email marketing platform I ever used, and I was able to navigate, create automated email campaigns, and best of all, receive detailed tutorials on how to effectively grow my email list- that was a definite bonus!

What do you dislike?

Although not a huge deal, the actual layout of GetResponse is not all entirely user-friendly. In fact, upon first logging in, I felt overwhelmed by the amount of options and had little to no clue where to start first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GetResponse is certainly a great option for paid email marketing - it offers great features, newsletter templates, and automation workflows to help take the nitty-gritty out of email marketing. If you are just getting started with email marketing and do not have that many subscribers, you would do better on a free service. However, if you need to go down the paid route, definitely consider GetResponse for great prices and quality features.

I needed a method to collect email addresses, stay in contact with my fans, and share my content in the form of newsletters, recommendations, and upcoming challenge groups.

GetResponse review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"This tool is a disaster."

What do you like best?

**I'll tell you what I LIKED best (past-tense) because, at present, I hate GetResponse.** I liked the high open rates and click-through rates reported with GetResponse. I thought, "WOW! I've never seen my emails perform so well!" As a marketer, you might think you've found some "holy grail" of a tool. Unfortunately, GetResponse has really big problems.

What do you dislike?

Their statistics are either inaccurate, straight-up lies, or something is going on with reporting. I thought I drove over 1000 people to our website after an email campaign. Turns out, that is not what happened. Google Analytics confirms that.

I'm getting as far away from GetResponse as possible. Now, this is after they dinged me for THEIR bounce rate.

Customer support is frustrating to email back and forth with, giving cookie cutter answers to my inquiries like "Could you please provide more information".

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to look at Constant Contact or Active Campaign.

None. Any business problems that I thought I solved with GetResponse have been an illusion.

GetResponse review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Creating email campaigns, made easy."

What do you like best?

I like that you can add anybody you want to your contacts list and then put them into your newsletter campaign or any other auto responder.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could have all of a contacts info, such as phone number, that you could go in and add later if need be. Maybe more instructions on email campaigns could be found on the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to create an email template and have something do the work for you, then go with Get Response.

People need to be contacted after the first meeting, but sometimes it’s too many to do at once. With GetResponse, I can input multiple names and then to an autoresponder at the same time. Then they’re all contacted without me having to do a million things or one person at a time.

GetResponse review by <span>Brock R.</span>
Brock R.

"Adequate delivery services, clunky and frustrating newsletter builder"

What do you like best?

Delivering emails to a list is pretty straightforward and works well, and I appreciate the "Perfect Timing" feature which I haven't seen on similar email delivery services. The reporting of open rate, clickthrough rate, etc, has worked well.

What do you dislike?

The newsletter builder is a disaster. The UI frequently gets in its own way, the pre-made templates are tacky and outdated, and you're limited to a hilarious set of design tools that seem to come straight from Microsoft Word 1997.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research some other options and check lots of reviews. I can't recommend a specific alternative, but it's probable that better email marketing services exist.

GetResponse is our primary means of delivering our daily message and most of our promotional newsletters. It's done a pretty good job delivering on all that and giving us useful reports of open rate, click-through rate, etc.

GetResponse review by <span>James F.</span>
James F.

"review of get response"

What do you like best?

get response has allowed me to be able to send out easy communication to my email list and easily connects through API to my sale funnel pages. I am able to communicate with my list and it allows for greater commissions, it also allows to send additional information to consumers on my products and open up multiple streams of income :)

What do you dislike?

Some better practicality about drafting autoresponders would help. The statistical tracker for autoresponders could also be more improve as well. I seem to not get reporting on that functionality. It would be awesome if they could fix that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform which allows you to get reimbursed through their referral program. If you are looking a product that is easy to use, I recommend this! They will give you $30 for each person that signs up. The only thing they need improvement is creating autoresponders, but that functionality can be easily fixed.

I have solved my communication issue with potential leads which has help to increasing commissions through follow up, it also allows to send additional information to consumers on my products and open up multiple streams of income. I would recommend to anyone that is looking to automate the communication with their customers. Other benefits include, being responsive to my customers, allow communication to my team. Send out webinars, and generate additional landing pages. It's a well rounded tool that has significantly helped my business!

GetResponse review by <span>Ron E.</span>
Ron E.

"Positive Low-Cost Email with Automation"

What do you like best?

After a previous service that I used that included marketing automation was discontinued, I searched hard for a package that would meet my need that I could afford.

What do you dislike?

Several parts of aGet Response are not particularly intuitive, especially how to track website visitors originating with email campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Response is a solid option - and vastly cheaper than automation systems like HubSpot, Marketo or InfusioinSoft

I was looking a low-cost approach that combined email marketing with basic marketing observation and website tracking. I found that with Get Response.

GetResponse review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"fairly easy, inexpensive email builder"

What do you like best?

Easy enough to use. Simple templates. Great price for nonprofits. I like being able to schedule posts for when they are "most likely to be viewed" and you can see exactly who looked at the email and if they clicked any of the hyperlinks. That's a great feature if you what to know who is really engaged in the materials.

What do you dislike?

There isn't as much personalization as I'd like, and sometimes the photos aren't as clear As I'd like. It's not easy to crop photos or add charts and graphs to emails. It's also not as intuitive as some of the other email programs I have used. I really have to work at figuring out how to edit pictures or move photos into the spots that make the most sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were hoping to find a way to connect our Salesforce account to Get Response, and it hasn't been easy; there doesn't seem to be an inexpensive way to do this. It was suggested to us by our IT folks that some other email software, such as MailChimp, make this linkage easier.

I love having different subgroups--we can send emails to donors, a separate email to volunteers, all easily. So information can really be tailored to be relevant.

GetResponse review by <span>Jim L.</span>
Jim L.

"Too Many Critical Flaws to Be a Viable Marketing Automation Option"

What do you like best?

In concept, this system appears to have everything a company would need to satisfy a wide variety of marketing automation requirements. It seems to check all the boxes. But when you look deeper, you realize there are serious flaws that make it worthwhile for those with very basic requirements. If you need to get leads created in GetResponse into SFDC, don't bother. It's not going to happen.

What do you dislike?

The online tech support team cannot provide in-depth support for all of the product features (especially anything that has to do with their SFDC Integration App available on the AppExchange. Said app is seriously broken; synchronization between GetResponse campaigns and SFDC is spotty and we are unable to get leads that are created in GetResponse to be created in SFDC. You cannot use forms that you build in the form builder on GetResponse landing pages; you need to use a stripped down version of a form tool that has serious limitations (cannot even make fields required!). Using forms on external landing pages requires a great deal of customization/javascript programming (no cookies for repeat downloads, no ability to have fields dependent upon each other, etc.). Very disappointed with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run, don't walk away if you need anything other than the very basic of marketing automation functionality.

We wanted to use GetResponse as a temporary 'bridge' system that would allow us to carry out basic marketing functions (outbound email and landing page/form processing) during a migration from Pardot to HubSpot. Unfortunately, serious limitations with the software make it difficult to identify any business problems or benefits that I would highlight. I guess it is allowing us to get lead data (though limited) into their database. And the price is very affordable - but it's readily apparent that you get what you pay for. We still have yet to find a way to get our leads automatically synced/created in SFDC. So we're looking at manually downloading from GetResponse and importing into SFDC. However, since we cannot make form fields on forms required, and we have certain fields that are required for SFDC lead processing (Apex rules/triggers), even if we did get the SFDC integration up we cannot be sure that leads will be processed accurately.

GetResponse review by <span>Varujan T.</span>
Varujan T.

"I used it in my online phone case store and I gained 35% more clients in first 2 months!"

What do you like best?

I like the best the ease of integration via API with my online store platform. It's more easier than I had imagined! t

What do you dislike?

I own a relative small businesses and I didn't had a custom domain-based email address before using Get Response. I don't like that I was somehow forced to spend money on a custom email addrees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Get Response if you are owning a mediun-big business, because you will benefit from more features than if you use the basic plan. You will get newsfeed automation, great sing-up forms templates and more tools for subscriber management- all these at a pretty decent cost.

Using GetResponse I get almost guaranteed newsfeed to my subscribers, so I know for sure that my clients won't receive my emails in spam folder.

GetResponse review by <span>Angelos K.</span>
Angelos K.

"Getresponse helped me create a 4000+ email list in just a couple of months."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I could import my email list from my previous autoresponder, no questions asked. I also like the level of support for the Greek language, which was a problem with my previous autoresponder.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the only payment method is through credit card. I would like to have the choice to pay my subscription with my PayPal account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to browse all the of GetResponce features. It's so much more than a simple emailing platform. You can create a-b test, have detailed realtime statistics, design responsive emails that show great both on a PC and a smartphone screen.

Also make sure you check out the new landing page creator. If you don't already have your own langing pages, you will find great page templates for many different uses, from opt-in and sales pages to promo, download, video, about me, thank you, and Webinar pages.

Getresponse helps me connect with my audience in a more personal way. Having a newsletter for my blog has increased my pageviews, and I am also able to ask my readers opinions regarding future posts.

GetResponse review by <span>Jasper K.</span>
Jasper K.

"GetResponse gets it!"

What do you like best?

GetResponse has a lot of cool and useful features but the best one has got to be the landing pages.You can build world class landing pages that look great in half the time and little effort.It ships with a drag-and-drop builder if you are not very technical but has a great code editor if you want to take a look under the hood. The autoresponders are super easy to setup and have some great applications in a business context.Also the organization of your campaigns and users is top notch. The UI/UX is great as well. I would recommend GetResponse if you want to go for the easiest setup and easiest maintenance.

What do you dislike?

Double-optin is enabled by default. That Kinda sucks because the settings are hard to find. The analytics for your email campaigns are okay but could be better. Also , the dashboard is not very customizable, you could lose track of KPI's for your campaign pretty quick.Lastly, the naming of campaign forces you to have some very cryptic campaign names, these could be loosened up a little bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GetResponse is an all-round marketing software. You will find great features for beginners and power users.Has great integrations to other services and to complement the experience, there are nice tutorials and webinars to take you through almost everything in setting up great marketing campaigns.

In our marketing department, our biggest problem is not getting leads, it's moving them through the funnel and converting them. We use GetResponse for both lead generation and lead nurturing with a huge bias on nurturing .We are getting so many leads that the sales department cant handle nurturing all of them for conversion,This is where GetResponse comes by using it's list segmentation and Autoresponders to keep the leads hot for the sales team.

GetResponse review by Consultant

"Great on some things, lacking on others Not a CRM"

What do you like best?

User interface is easy to navigate, pretty straightforward for beginners to grasp fairly quickly. The automated workflows are easy to build and edit. Webinar option is really good.

What do you dislike?

Forms are not responsive. Landing Pages builder is clunky. Calling itself a CRM is not accurate because you cannot update a contact's email address without creating a new contract.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a basic autoresponder and email marketing system, GR is great. If you need a robust CRM, responsive forms for mobile users (of course you do!) and easy to use drag and drop builder, take time to carefully consider all the pros and cons and comparisons to others.

Over the last several years, GetResponse has been improving its dashboard and other functionalities. It has been an effective email marketing system for basic email marketing and automation work flows for emails works pretty well. For a basic email autoresponders and drip campaigns for leads, it's been fine.

GetResponse review by <span>Raymond L.</span>
Raymond L.

"Every thing is almost good, but its content editor"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of contact managment

It's good that we can customize contact field and the contact query is also detailed.

Mailing Process is fluent and function is comprehensive

I have used Mailchimp before. On Mailchimp you only can sen one newsletter to a specific group, not like GetReponse that it can send to many and also allow me to sen to specific conditioned group. Its send-timing control is good and detailed as well.

Detailed newsletter report

GetResponse not only let me know who's clicked, opened and bounced, but I also can download the contact who've done the action. It's good for me to forward to high-motivated opportunities to our sales.

What do you dislike?

Massage editor is little bit disappointing

It looks very nice, fancy on its template on both desktop view and responsive on mobile. But when I actually made my own one. it's a little bit hard to keep the text block align at same horizontal level and the editor also get glitches, like when I hoover cursor on the block the edit option not always reacts fast, or the responsive view looks bizarre and very hard to make it right...

Landing page editor is too flexible

It's good to have no limit on putting our text, image block on the page. But it's just too flexible that if we want to have as least some alignment... there is no calibration line or foot mark. So if we are not sophisticated, the layout will looks like things scattering on canvas...

Recommendations to others considering the product

For simple and visual-focused email, GetResponse can fulfill your need definitely. But it your newsletter is complicated and must to be stuffed with many information, it's not the best tool for you.

Contact management is easy.

At the very beginning, I was attracted by its fancy content management. But that is a disappointment due to unstable editor. But the contacts management function is beyond my expectation, That I can download the contact who have done specific actions and make mail marketing connect to our sales activity.

Collect contact through integrating with LiveChat, Magento

the integration function is simple and it do save my time. That I don't need to collect contact from each platform.

Different style of mail

I have tried many types of mail that can see what kind of style is more appealing. Since there's no web designer at our company, it's good to have a tool that helps me edit the content in different way.

GetResponse review by <span>Hugh H.</span>
Hugh H.

"Good, easy to use system for managing lists, building landing pages, etc"

What do you like best?

Intuitive user interface makes the wide range of functionality accessible to even inexperienced personnel.

What do you dislike?

Support is OK but could be better. They promote this as a marketing automation solution but it's not really. It's more of a direct competitor to Constant Contact and the like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need to add a lot more features to make it something you would call a marketing automation system.

Managing email lists and signups. We are planning to use it to host webinars as well but have not tried that out yet.

GetResponse review by <span>Paula S.</span>
Paula S.

"Easy-to-use Email Provider"

What do you like best?

I have been using GetResponse for several years. It is easy to use, and I don't really want to make a switch. I'm not sure if there is anything better and as easy to use in this price range.

What do you dislike?

The only other software I am considering is Active Campaign. I know some people have switched to that. I think you can do tags and assign people to different categories easily. You can also do automation. Maybe you can do this with GR, but I haven't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good low-cost email provider.

It makes it easy to send email to all my customers and subscribers. You can see the stats on open rates, click rates, etc.

GetResponse review by <span>Catrina M.</span>
Catrina M.

"It fits well for internet marketing and not just! Extraordinary arrangement for medium to enormous o"

What do you like best?

What I think GetResponse separates itself from the opposition is the emphasis on brilliant email deliverability.

What do you dislike?

I disdain that the new desgin of the webiste doesn't give you a chance to choose/unselect the double optin any longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fits incredible for enormous organizations, GetResponse offers many advantages (newsfeed computerization, offers the likelihood of pipe customizign and presentation page creation and enhancement and numerous more highlights) - all these at a decent cost. Be that as it may, for private ventures (particularly new companies) the expenses of owning the administrations may be not all that shabby.

Presently with GetResponse I get ensured email conveyance with no bobbed messages. espacially in internet business region (where the vast majority of the autoresponders are not all that great).

GetResponse review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Many features but not user friendly "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the email templates, there are many creative ones you can use and work with. I like how they show me the analytics of the emails after it has been sent, such as who has opened it, what links they click, etc.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the platform. It can get really confusing on where to navigate or do things. Uploading contacts is sort of a pain, and there isn't an option for cleaning your lists. Also, everytime you want a new contact list to be uploaded, you need to create a different campaign, which gets tremendously confusing because what if I wanted to use different newsletters for different campaigns or the same newsletter for different campaigns, etc. All in all, it gets very confusing and is not that user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Get Response if you have less than 10,000 contacts. If you have more than that, the pricing jumps up by A LOT.

We have gotten more sign ups for our events since we have been using Get Response, however there is only a 10-20% open rate, which we think is odd.

GetResponse review by <span>Stephen E.</span>
Stephen E.

"One Of The Best Training Experiences I Have Had So Far!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this training is how the lessons are presented in a clear and logical sequence. Abby the presenter makes the experience enjoyable. None of the lessons are more than 10 minutes long and there is always a task list to complete after each lesson.

What do you dislike?

I have to say there really wasn't anything I disliked about the training sessions. If I was going to say anything about this...I couldn't get the lessons finished fast enough...I was always looking forward to learning all about what was coming next!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This training is second to none if you are wanting to learn everything there is to know about email marketing!

I want to help people learn how to set up an internet marketing business, Most trainers do not place enough importance on the need for a dedicated database of people who will become avid fans!

GetResponse review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Solid mid-level ESP option"

What do you like best?

GetResponse has excellent support for its industry - really for any SAAS company. I used their chat and phone options extensively. Their chat reps were very knowledgeable.

I was impressed with their IPR considering they are mid-level, work with a number of affiliate email marketing companies, and I was sending on shared IPs.

The cost is very reasonable, but I prefer the CPM delivered model as opposed to their pay-per-record model.

What do you dislike?

The biggest complaint I have is the total inability to export stats. I could not understand this. There is no screen where we could see all the complaints in tabular format. The campaign stats could only be selected one at a time. We couldn't even develop a system to copy/paste/format so that we could at least anaylze the stats in a spreadsheet.

- no DMARC support

- when using GetReponse as an SMTP connection, any records sent through their platform are added to their database (even though it's just being utilized to send the mail).

- Mandatory GetResponse footer

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would get a demo of MailChimp on the low-end and SendGrid on the higher end. The ESP field is crowded, but GetResponse has carved out a solid niche through years of experience. All in all a solid mid-tier choice if you don't need much in the way of stats and/or analytics

GetResponse is a fully-developed ESP solution. I think that they may be a bit more robust than the entry level Constant Contact type solutions. The problem that they're solving is helping data owners communicate with their subscribers via email. This facilitates return traffic, higher VPR, and a lead nurturing strategy.

I realized benefits with regards to their IPR. Other ESPs were simply not able to delivery our mail to the Gmail inbox (Promotions). I know, I know, an ESP doesn't do that, but when you're only sending out a registration confirmation, have code that has passed every spam filter easily accessible, no images, DKIM & SPF authentication, reputable domains with history, and 50% CTOR - Gmail should not Spam at a certain point. GetResponse worked reasonably well.

GetResponse review by <span>Candace G.</span>
Candace G.

"Visually appealing and user friendly, BUT"

What do you like best?

I love the up to date graphics and user friendliness, as well as being able to dig down deep into the code to a degree...

What do you dislike?

BUT sometimes can't get down far enough to accomplish what I'd like and when having issues with how email is parsed in Microsoft Outlook, which the majority of our customers use, customer Service's response was that they can not control how outlook reads the email and what they do with it. Obviously, this is an issue for our company and thus need to use alternative, less visually appealing software... would love to use if a fix was rendered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your demographics and what they see. Get response does offer a great tool to see how your customers should see the emails, however in our case it did not shows us accurately...

Reaching our customers with appropriate and timely content

GetResponse review by <span>Jayant S.</span>
Jayant S.

"Best platform for email marketing and automation"

What do you like best?

Love its automation we can send messages whenever anyone opens and clicks an email, makes a change in contact preferences, completes a transaction, has an important life milestone such as a birthday, or signs up for a newsletter. It also helps to create beautiful landing pages using a business’s own logos and domain.

What do you dislike?

Can't view individual subscriber profiles.

Help in email marketing and automation offers flexible and easy-to-use templates and email editor. It Allows us to create an A/B test campaign and also help to setup autoresponder.

GetResponse review by <span>Dennis B.</span>
Dennis B.

"Getresponse helped us to boost Customer LTV and discover mobile email design experience"

What do you like best?

I like much their service availability of 99.99%, Dedicated support by account manager, numerous advises for different channels of digital marketing, not limited only to email marketing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the absence of campaigns result table dashboard, a dashboard to have all A/B testing experiments records missed as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for the powerfull platform both for sending newsletters, autoreponders, and system messages GetResponse is the right tool.

Strongly recommend to try and test.

GetResponse is a very powerful email platform helps us both capture the new leads and the most important to gain multiple value from the retained customers. Autoresponders works just fine. Marketing automation configuration toll is just awesome.

Strongly recommend to try and test.

GetResponse review by Administrator in Furniture
Administrator in Furniture

"Great email campaign software for most companies"

What do you like best?

Getresponse has a lot of features at a lower price point than many other email campaign software. They offer landing pages, automation, tracking, and many other features in their base packages. Their customer service is top notch and their reporting is very good.

What do you dislike?

I have been a very happy customer for the most part until recently. We have had issues with greylisting and deliverability in the last few months. Some of this is due to changes to SpamAssassin though, and not to the fault of GetResponse.

Getresponse allows us to easily send out and schedule email campaigns. In the past we used our own servers which really bogged us down. Now we do not have that issue and the tracking is much better than what we had in the past.

GetResponse review by <span>Mary C. W.</span>
Mary C. W.

"best I've tried"

What do you like best?

GR is feature heavy, with a great interface (with one exception--see below). I've had accounts with Aweber, MailChimp, and Constant Contact, and GR offers me by far the best platform at the lowest cost. I can't imagine switching. The templates are good-looking, the statistics are useful--I just love everything about GR.

What do you dislike?

Only two things: 1. the interface when you're creating a new list is not intuitive, and I can never remember where I need to go to customize the "please confirm" e-mail message.

2. Occasionally when I'm creating a message and put selected text in italics, I'll then send a test e-mail and discover that the entire message has been made italic. I can go back and fix it, but it's a bug.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price is right, and it's better than everything else out there. I've tried all the main competitors, and I tell people to get GetResponse.

Benefits: We're a nonprofit, and the people on the list we've created through GR are our most dedicated givers. They've opted in because they're interested in us. They're much more likely to give than the people whose e-mails we got through an expensive e-mail finder service.

GetResponse review by <span>Kathy K.</span>
Kathy K.

"No good response from Get Response"

What do you like best?

Seemed like a good program at first glance

What do you dislike?

So I signed my small business up for their free trial and quickly learned that my existing database was slightly larger than the trial version would accommodate. I called their customer support number and was told to use the system with my full database would require I sign up to try it or just input part of my database and not all of it for the free trial version. I had a lot of questions about different things I needed the system, to do for me that couldn't be answered without trailing it.

t thought this would be the program I wanted to use long term so I went ahead and signed up for the 1 month program without a long term contract I thought I could quickly assess the program and make sure it was the right fit for my business. I immediately got on a training call to learn more about the back end. I can create an email and have used automation before and their system seemed to provide GREAT tools for that.

What I needed was the ability to also connect the emails to my website pages and after a frustrating training call with a trainer that wasn't sure about more of the features I needed and had to keep putting us on hold to go ask someone else, we finally found out that the system wouldn't do everything we needed.

I asked for my account to be cancelled and asked for a refund of the money I had paid since I had done absolutely nothing with their system at this point. never created an email and never sent one.

A couple weeks later, I get another charge for another month on my card from Get Response. When I called to ask why I was told I had to go online and cancel my own account.

The person I spoke to listened to what I had to say about the training and only signing up because the parameters of the free trial would not let me use my full database to send an email out. She explained they typically don't issue refunds and that it was in their terms of use that they don't. She said she would send the details to the billing dept.

So today I get an email stating they would refund the last payment charged to me but would not refund the first one. Within a week I cancelled the service without ever using it AFTER a call with a trainer to determine the system would not do what I needed it to do.

Had someone been able to answer that question for me before I signed up, I never would have.

Now I am out $160 for nothing. While it's not a huge amount of money, I am a small start up business and every penny I earn is spent on expanding the business and this is now just money wasted.

Very frustrating process and very poor customer service from this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know for sure this meets your needs both now and in your future otherwise you pay the price without receiving anything in return.

Cannot connect to my website to track both email and webpage visits.

GetResponse review by <span>Michelle B.</span>
Michelle B.

"Get Response Really Works!"

What do you like best?

Get Response is a really good CRM. It makes managing my e-mails and newsletters pretty easy. The ability to preview what my newsletters will look like via mobile is AWESOME! I love the analytics features. I find their training and FAQs very valuable. I also find the Customer Service team to be really helpful.

What do you dislike?

My suggestions are 1) to find a way to automatically copy a person from one campaign to another (e.g. if someone opts in to a particular offering, I would also like to add them to my master client campaign). Currently, I have to do this manually

2) to allow each user to choose the date/time preference format that we prefer. Currently, it's in a European date format - which makes sense since it's a European company. People's preferences will probably change by country, so it would be nice to see some more options here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am really glad I chose Get Response. I'm kind of Low-Tech, and I find the tool to be pretty straightforward. Whenever I've needed assistance the team has been responsive, friendly & professional. I like that they keep adding useful features. And I find the pricing to be reasonable.

My hubby chose a very fancy CRM for his business and has had to pay a lot in consultant fees and travel to get help understanding, implementing and using the features. I've been able to use Get Response from Day 1, and love it!

The main problem this solves for me is communicating to my clients in a way that THEY prefer. The analytics in Get Response let me see what messages resonate with my clients and what doesn't - in addition to the best times to contact them.

I also like the education that Get Response offers (e.g. GetResponse TV, white papers, webinars, etc.) They teach me things to make my content marketing more successful.

GetResponse review by <span>Laura Parrish- T.</span>
Laura Parrish- T.

"The All-In-One, ONLY, Email Marketing System You Need!"

What do you like best?

There are two things that I find exceptional within' GetResponse. The first thing is the fact that there is 24/7 LIVE CHAT! That means WHENEVER I can't figure something out, can't find something, have a random question, need help, ANYTHING - all I have to do is click on the live chat tab at the bottom left of the page and BOOM! I have a live representative at my fingertips to help within' 5 seconds! No waiting! The second thing that I love are the features available withinthe Newsletter creation process! There are tons of templates, but even with just a blank, PLAIN, template, once you go in to create your actual newsletter, there are so many user friendly, EASY, ways to create a beautiful newsletter with drag & drop features! :)

What do you dislike?

I don't really think there's anything that I dislike - maybe the only thing I would like is to be able to create a permanent template, which I believe you CAN actually do and they will put it together for you, but there is a fee for that! Would be nice to offer that as a free feature for folks who are at the higher subscription levels, like I am! :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an all-inclusive, everything you need, email auto-response system, GetResponse IS THE #1 CHOICE!

The ability to reach a massive amount of people at a time with a few simple clicks of the mouse. With what?! ME! So many folks don't understand that people don't buy into businesses, PEOPLE BUY INTO PEOPLE! Having the ability to reach out to our lists via email allows us to express WHO WE ARE and HOW others can share in our successes. People don't want to "be in your business." They want to share in your success! If you can show them the route to THAT, then they'll want to be on board too! GetResponse allows for us to be able to create that connection!

GetResponse review by <span>Rachel G.</span>
Rachel G.

"Easy to use email marketing tool, for pro and beginners"

What do you like best?

I like that it was quite easy to use; also I really appreciated their data analyses, statistics and integrations provided.

What do you dislike?

An advantage could be offering more email templates; also the CRM for the contact lists could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GetResponse is a valid tool for email marketing. I've used other email marketing tools in the past, in order to send mailshots and newsletters, but I was more satisfied with GetResponse results.

A bulk email send out, time saving and roughly avoiding anti-spam systems.

GetResponse review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"GetResponse is a Solid Email Marketing Service Provider"

What do you like best?

One of the best aspects about GetResponse is its very user-friendly interface. It is easy for individuals with poor design or technology skills to send out an eBlast to their list of subscribers. There are built in surveys, easy ways to segment lists, and hundreds of pre designed templates ready to go. I do like that on the higher end GetResponse packages, you get a dedicated account manager to help you with your goals and with any questions you have using the platform.

What do you dislike?

The automation features of GetResponse needs works. I've found them to be a bit glitchy and not as good as MailChimp, Exact Target, and a few other ESPs out there. While you do get a dedicated account manager on the high end packages, GetResponse is based in Poland. So it makes it difficult to receive immediate information you seek in the time you need it,

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would be clear about overage charges and lists that are uploaded with duplicate contacts. I would also ask how the account manager can effectively help with time zone differences if you are based outside of Poland.

GetResponse has helped our team manage our subscribers better and increase sign ups to our email newsletters. We've also been able to build better profiles and segmentation strategies based on GetRespnse analytics.

GetResponse review by <span>youth m.</span>
youth m.

"A cut above the rest!"

What do you like best?

The live streaming webinars are the best. This is a one stop shop in connecting with our lists.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall to this company is their pricing. If you have a large company with the budget, then this may be a cost effective option. However for a small church that is looking to utilize this for teams and outreach, this simply will not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out the pricing before you decide you like the product.

Our team needs more hands on problem solving and meeting together. I realize now that webinars are a great way to connect everyone even when they are not in the same room.

GetResponse review by <span>jeremy w.</span>
jeremy w.

"A good experience overall, with a okay delivery rate"

What do you like best?

Their system is really easy to use overall

What do you dislike?

The flow chart aspect wasn't easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly suggest using Getresponse if you are a beginner in using email marketing and automation software. If you don't need anything super complex or advanced then getresponse is definitely right for you. It does everything you need at a basic level as well as an intermediate level for a little more advanced automation.

I was using getresponse to automate my email marketing. I realized that it was great to setup an autoreponder for all my campaigns and send as many people through it as possible.

GetResponse review by <span>Kathryn Marie K.</span>
Kathryn Marie K.

"Easy to use, love the chat support"

What do you like best?

The chat support is what keeps me here. While the product is relatively easy to use, every time I have had a question I have been able to get someone to help me solve my confusion within a relatively short time frame via the online chat support.

What do you dislike?

I have several different campaigns and I get a bit confused as to how they have all of that organized. I also have found incorporating a landing page or capture page to my wordpress confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth a try for anyone intent on communicating on mass scale with clients in a recurring fashion.

It makes it to where I no longer have to go in and delete all the emails that are no longer in use, plus as someone who previously used constant contact I love how get response doesn't nickle and dime you. I have seen greater response to my emails since I have begun using get response and I have sent out far more emails as it is so much simpler.

GetResponse review by <span>Gerald M.</span>
Gerald M.

"Get Response has the tools we need for our online retail business"

What do you like best?

I like the different forms and tools that Get Response has. Especially the Autoresponders, email pop ups, and the exit popup. These help us to gather new clients and retain current clients. I like that I am able to schedule when the emails go out - that way I can setup several emails and schedule them throughout the month.

What do you dislike?

The ability to work within and change the layouts is a bit clunky at times. The exit popup does not seem to work correctly - ie when you move to the side of the page to scroll down you get the exit popup. We use Big Commerce and the integration is ok but at times does not import emails on a regular basis. I have to occasionally check to see if it is up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend doing due diligence and check out the top 5 and see what fits your needs.

Keeping our customers informed and promoting our online business.

GetResponse review by <span>Sven W.</span>
Sven W.

"An outstanding service at a affordable price"

What do you like best?

The fact that it keeps lower price than most competitors make Getresponse and clear winner in almost all aspects.

The simplicity in the Visual follow up sequence planning makes scheduling your automated follow-up a breeze.

The newly implemented optin form creators have lifted GetResponse to a new level of efficiency.

The library of templates for your newsletter will definitely have something in stock for everyone.

What do you dislike?

I can't automatically segment my list into different buckets depending on what links they have clicked.

And also the fact that duplicate contacts count towards the monthly limit.

Also. It's not fully intuitive when it comes to creating emails from scratch

And segmenting when sending a broadcast is a pain. Too many steps to make it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need the basics and are looking for a great solution when marketing with email. Get GetResponse

I'm able to set up a sales funnel in advance, drive traffic to my lead capture page and have GetResponse follow up and sell to that list of people.

GetResponse review by <span>David E. H.</span>
David E. H.

"Get Response is critical for me to have any chance of making an income in internet marketing."

What do you like best?

Get Response answers the help line quickly, within 2-3 minutes. Since I constantly struggle with technical issues, it is critically important that I receive technical support when I need help. GR provides it.

What do you dislike?

Get Response is very meticulous about letting lists be added to my subscriber base. I had a list of 10,000 subscribers that I imported from Aweber and Get Response would only permit 1,000 of them to be listed. Very expensive for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the Get Response course in listbuilding. I am going through it now and it is just excellent. Step by step by people that exactly know what they are teaching. I have paid for many courses that didn't provide the content, back up and quality that the Get Response course does. And they answer questions pretty quickly. It just makes sense that Get Response would teach you the best way to build a list because this is how they make their money.

I'm trying to make money selling products as an affiliate, primarily using Clickbank. I was using Aweber to establish a new list in the weight loss segment. My follow up emails being developed in the Aweber platform were earmarked as having "very high spam scores". It seems that Aweber blacklisted Clickbank and make it very difficult to send out and have emails opened. Clickbank advised me to go to Get Response. Clickbank is very important to me as it is the only source of my income for the past six years.

GetResponse review by <span>Grant L.</span>
Grant L.

"Over two years of great service. Love the perfect timing!"

What do you like best?

I have been using get response for over two years. I really like the perfect timing feature that gets the email to the customer when they are most likely to open it. The ptice was good for our company. We were just getting into email marketing and the previous system we used was harder to set up and get going.

What do you dislike?

There could be some improvement with the flexibility of the templates for the positioning of the text and graphics. Also when posting to facebook it posts the footer address instead of the content block.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a low cost email provider that will allow you to import your existing list with out a double opt in.

Getting email out to my customers on a regular basis. It has definitely been eye opening how important it is to get in touch with your customers on a regular basis. There is social media but with email you are able to deliver your specific messages to your customers without filtering from sites like facebook. Our next step will be working with market segments to make sure we are delivering the right messages to right people. There is a lot to know about email marketing and we are reading about it everyday to stay on top of it. We will soon be tranching into videos and I hope we can incorporate those into the email marketing plan as well for our customers.

GetResponse review by <span>Christy K.</span>
Christy K.

"The best autoresponder service"

What do you like best?

The training is accessible without having to search for it. They have chat software so you can reach a technician right away.

What do you dislike?

There is little information on how the link from your company loads the autoresponder messages, so if something goes wrong you don't know where the problem lies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Response offers tutorials, live tech support and speed of resolving any issues. It is fast, easy-to-use and very compatible with most programs. I would recommend Get Response in a heartbeat. I started with Aweber, which I found very hard to format. GetResponse is much easier and gets your message out quickly and easily through scheduling or immediately.

I've sent email messages to my list of leads everyday from anywhere. I can put links to my blog or something else I want them to see. I haven't the knack yet for getting them to buy from me, but I'm forming a relationship that I hope will result in sales.

GetResponse review by <span>Rose H.</span>
Rose H.

"Pretty good, but could use some improvements"

What do you like best?

I like the form builder a lot - it is very easy to use, and creates great looking forms quickly. It is also very easy to integrate the forms with your email list, etc.

I also love some of the list features, like the new feature that lets your newsletter go out at the time it is most likely to be opened - great addition! It is also awesome to be able to send something to multiple lists at once - a very useful option that other systems I have used before did not have.

What do you dislike?

There are a few improvements that would help a lot - mostly in the design area.

The newsletter design seems like it should be easy, but it's not. It is hard to drop image blocks where you want them. Also you can't change an image once it is there - you have to delete it and start over again, instead of just replacing it, which would make it much simpler. Also it seems very buggy, and every so often some function will just stop working - like I won't be able to add an image, or last week, it kept giving me a "syntax error," when trying to send and it took almost 2 hours to get it working and be able to send my newsletter!

The form designer is good, but it is difficult to add an image - this could be simplified for sure.

Targeting could also be improved - for example, why the heck is there not an option to resend an email to everyone who didn't open (or click) the email the first time??! This is a very basic mailing function that every email system should have! As it is, you can kind of work around it, but it's a lot of work....

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you market affiliate products, it seems like one of the better options. They have made some improvements to the system over the past year, so hopefully they will continue to work out the bugs. I think it's a pretty easy email system for "newbies" to use as well.

Overall the system is decent, and has helped my business communicate with my subscribers fairly easily. I do like the designs available - very nice looking forms, and for the most part, easy to use. As mentioned above, I have definitely benefited by being able to send to multiple lists at once, which saves a lot of time. Open rates have improved since they added the timed sending function, though still not as good as MailChimp.

GetResponse review by <span>Joe Z.</span>
Joe Z.

"Easy to use email software with great stats"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to create great looking emails with the built in templates and it is easy to modify the templates and build your own. Makes your emails look professional.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to move email addresses from one list to another based on actions they perform, like making a sale. Maybe you have that feature but I haven't been able to figure it out if so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the tutorials on how to use. They will help you out when first starting.

Well its all about more sales and this email software helps me do that with two main features. The autoresponder is great and easy to use. So simple to set up, and I get extra sales as people progress through it. Also the survey feature is nice. I just started using it but Ive been using it to find out what is wrong with my current products and in helping build new ones. and people are more likely to answer multiple choice survey questions than respond to an email. so it helps in product development too.

GetResponse review by <span>Jared L.</span>
Jared L.

"GetResponse works for small business owners"

What do you like best?

GetResponse is easy to use and simple to implement. Their system makes it simple for a small business owner to build a list, communicate effectively, and create sales opportunities. It's a great value for the features and support, and a good introduction to email marketing.

What do you dislike?

Integration into existing SaaS programs could be better and more diverse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It won't get as technically in-depth as other ESPs, but it still carries most every moderate to advanced feature of those other, more complex ESPs. It has flexibility and functionality that you're unable to get from other service providers... Most especially for the price point.

Setting up new lists and integrating new subscribers is easy. Creating visually appealing emails is a snap. Creating templates for your business works great. Having the ability to see how emails will show up in mobile is very valuable (as about 60% of our subscribers see the emails we send in their smart phone).

Another uncommon feature of GetResponse is that your subscription includes a free 90 day course on building a list of your first 1000 subscribers. It includes worksheets, videos, and detailed steps and information. This is an INCREDIBLE value for new small business owners just getting started.

The majority of our communications and sales for our brick and mortar business are via email, so an effective and robust email marketing system is vital. We also needed that system to be simple and intuitive, and GetResponse hits the mark on both counts.

GetResponse review by <span>Brian C.</span>
Brian C.

"An Excellent Service with Some Flaws"

What do you like best?

It's hard to pin down a favorite thing I like about GetResponse, but I would have to say that the extensive "hands-free" tracking and analytics tops the charts. It allows us to not only track performance of our current campaigns, but to gain actionable intelligence for future campaigns. In addition to the great analytics, GetResponse has excellent email builder, contact management, and cool deliverability features like Perfect Timing. The form builder, custom fields, personalization and saved searches that allow for list segregation are awesome features, too.

What do you dislike?

One of the main things I dislike about GetResponse is their lack of clear guidelines and features that let you know when there's issues with your list and how to get back on track. Pretty much if GetResponse decides, by whatever criteria, that you're putting their delivarability at risk with high bounce/unsubscribe/complaint rates, they will shut you down without warning or reason. This is an unacceptable business practice for a B2B service like GetResponse and is the #1 reason I would leave. It's nerve wracking every time you send an email because you're always in fear that some jerk on your list will mark you as spam and GetResponse will suspend your account permanently for it. I think GetResponse could do a much better job at communicating with their clients where they're at on the "threat level" and what they can do to get back in the green.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GetResponse is an excellent tool for Email Marketing, but I urge you to prepare your list before making a switch. Run your list through a verification service like BriteVerify and ask everyone on your list to re-opt in. You may lose a good chunk of your list doing this, but the list you'll end up with will be of much higher value and you'll be paying less for it.

We use GetResponse for our own communications and as a preferred vendor for our clients when we manage their email communications. The problems we're solving is how to maximize the marketing and PR potential of in-house customer information. We've realized that email has much greater value as a marketing channel than we previously thought, and have used the experience to help our clients manage and optimize their email marketing and communications.

GetResponse review by <span>Sara M.</span>
Sara M.

"Awesome List Manager with One Issue"

What do you like best?

I love the features of Get Response. The landing pages and forms are easy to use and implement. It is one of the only list managers that you can turn off the opt-in verification so you can migrate your list to GR without having to put people through another "click here" email to get them onto your list, which they have most likely already done once and could be very annoying to have to do again.

What do you dislike?

They used to have integration with 1shoppingcart that would allow you to import customers who had made a purchase, and not only that, but put them into a specific list in GR. They no longer support this integration so I am moving to a different cart so I can have that functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have 1shoppingcart and need it to integrate with your list manager to add new customers GR no longer supports this integration. I have looked into 3rd party to do this and also have not found any.

I just need to send out two newsletters to my list each week and be able to create landing pages and forms that convert. GR does all of this for me.

GetResponse review by <span>Alex E.</span>
Alex E.

"A very good ESP. Some drawbacks. But extraordinary deliverability."

What do you like best?

The key thing about GetResponse (and I have tested them against several others) is deliverability. If you want your emails delivered, GetResponse delivers VERY well. I recommend them to others and would recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality ESP.

Customer support is decent. They have live chat, which I use all the time.

They are very strict about email policies, and if you're playing "fast and loose" with your lists, you will get nailed (like many other providers). However, they are far, far better than MailChimp in this regard.

However, this strictness with mail policies shows in their delivery rates...

What do you dislike?

They have good templates, but not nearly as beautiful and attractive as others (like Campaign Monitor, which is just stunning). However, they are far better than Constant Contact, which seems to have a mission to make ugly emails (they may have improved--I have not seen them lately).

Their UI is clunky and confusing. I often get completely confused as to where I'm supposed to click, even though I am a power user. Again, others (like Campaign Monitor and MailChimp) have far better UIs.

And that's where the customer service comes in. They make up for the UI shortcomings with great support.

Getting my message out to my customers and partners. And for this, they excel.

GetResponse review by <span>Craig B.</span>
Craig B.

"This product makes me smile cause it makes my customers smile!"

What do you like best?

I like the way GR allows me to communicate with my clients easily. I like the the Time Travel feature that insures my messages are sent at the same time no matter what time zone they are in. I also like the option to send it when my clients would most likely read it. That feature seems like magic to me. I also like the was I can transfer my templates and autoresponders to my team members and they don't have to re create my wheels. I have a few coaches who decided to use madmini and the major downside was the ability to transfer my templates to anyone. They have to be recreated each week in MadMimi.

What do you dislike?

The interface for drag and drop seems a bit clunky and I have seen other drag and drop tools that are more intuitive. I have a website I designed with weebly.com and it was simpler. I don't like the was GMAIL, AOL, YAHOO auto categorize the emails into a promotions folder as many of my clients don't open those tabs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a need for robot like delivery that you set and then let it deploy this is a great product. GR also lets me create unlimited AutoResponder campaigns. This is was the deciding factor when I was comparing email programs.

I'm able to market to a mass amount of people and select the groups or lists I want to reach. It also allows me to have a driplist that I use 2x per month and most importantly I'm able to have the auto responders start when I want them to and it never misses delivering them on time.

GetResponse review by <span>Rebecca L.</span>
Rebecca L.

"GetResponse is what I use and recommend for small business owners"

What do you like best?

There are a lot of great features for the price point. Similarly priced services are comparatively lacking.

What do you dislike?

Segmentation can take too many steps. I would also like better options for tagging for better targeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need super in-depth segmenting features, this may not be the best option for you. While it can be done, you have to jump through some hoops to do it. Having said that, it does a lot of things that others of a similar price point don't do, so it's great from that perspective. Also, they seem to be improving all the time, so I anticipate some of the little complaints I have about it being dealt with at some point.

GetResponse gives me a great way to keep in touch with my leads. I also love the fact that there are many things integrated into the service that are missing in it's competitors -- things like surveys, landing pages, and now webinars. It's a great all-in-one solution for a small business owner.

GetResponse review by <span>Rodney P.</span>
Rodney P.

"Amazing Autoresponder!"

What do you like best?

Not all autoresponders are definitely created equal. And GetResponse stands out exceptionally! It is very easy to use and even if you have problems, the live chat is right there at your service. The customer support and service is very polite and helpful as well. Also support is located directly in Canada and they have a good reputation. There are many other great features as well besides the autoresponder, like capture page builders and other services. A great price for a great service/product!

What do you dislike?

There is not much I dislike about it. All my issues get resolved immediately from the amazing support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to save time, money and also get some affiliate commissions, there's no need to look and further!

I am building a list for my personal home business. It is very easy to schedule and send emails to very specific people, groups and sections of my list.

GetResponse review by <span>Joe K.</span>
Joe K.

"I do email marketing and it is the best I have found!"

What do you like best?

I have tried 2 other auto-responders and like GetResponse the best. I can schedule deliveries way ahead of time and deliver at the same time zones around the world. It tracks all my stats and I can resend to all the un-opens.

I like the form that you can create that I use for my squeeze pages. I can also do split testing to optimize my opt-ins. GetResponse just works the best!

What do you dislike?

One thing I wish it did was let me program to re-send to the un-opens automatically at the time I choose. Currently it is a manual operation but I was told that this is something they are working on as well as other requested functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time elsewhere, it is too big of a hassle to move all your contacts over.

It allows me to pre-program many emails to go out ahead of time at the time that works best for me which frees up the rest of my time for other activities.

GetResponse review by <span>Ryan G.</span>
Ryan G.

"I Love GetResponse - Easy to Use, Great Deliverability, Solid Features"

What do you like best?

I moved to GetResponse after shopping around and reviewing over a dozen email service providers. My needs are relatively simple - I have a couple blogs, and want to be able to maintain an email list. I don't sell direct products, and don't need to run subscribers through various segments based on purchases or actions. For my needs, GR offers a great mix of features, deliverability, and value.

What do you dislike?

The email editor is very easy to use, but I wish it were a little easier to edit the templates once they are deigned (such as background color, and a few other features). That said, they have a large variety of templates, so they should have something that will work for most businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at all your options and assess your needs. Then find the solution that fits your needs at a price you can live with. GetResponse makes it easy to move your list in or out.

My websites are informational, and I use my newsletter for announcements, updates on the site, and select promotions. The benefit is being able to reach an audience I otherwise may not have reached, as many of our subscribers don't regularly read blogs.

GetResponse review by <span>Katie P.</span>
Katie P.

"Easy to use and effective"

What do you like best?

The thing I really like about GetResponse is how easy it is to use. There is a very large assortment of various template for newsletters and emails. They are very customizable too! You can have no knowledge of HTML and be able to use this product just fine. If you have someone who is familiar with HTML you can just create your own from scratch. I love being able to have 1 source to manage my new contacts and my emails. It is great being able to know when a customer or potential customer has opened an email, what links they clicked on and how many times they opened it. It is awesome!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Everything works beautifully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it and use it often. Let your use of it evolve as you test the waters and see what does and doesn't work. You and your customers will like it. This is have an greater impact on your business than you would think. Keep content new, fresh and relevant to the people you are sending it to.

The biggest problem we face is getting new information and products in front of our customers on a regular basis. This allows for us to do that. We are able to manage our list, get the information to them, and rate how responsive they are so that we can tweak and adjust future correspondences accordingly.

GetResponse review by <span>Alexandru G.</span>
Alexandru G.

"Awesome experience."

What do you like best?

Their customer support is amazing. Always there for you and they help you out to set-up your email flows.

What do you dislike?

Haha, the fact that it always starts in your native language and not English.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a trial account and contact support. They will guide you through all the steps and you will see how easy it is to use Getresponse.

GetResponse solved our marketing automation part. People sign up on our website and now they are properly nurtured through a well-defined email workflow.

What I like is that this brings better inbound leads to our sales department.

GetResponse review by <span>Vanessa M.</span>
Vanessa M.

"I like it"

What do you like best?

I like the software because it creates dynamics with the sales product reflecting concerns and suggestions that allow us to establish safer returns for our company, making us more useful every day.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about the software is the contextual form of it with an increase in advertising that deconcentrates the work done, I think it would be helpful to eliminate a little, followed by the email reminders of the software that recharge the inbox becoming cumbersome to work.

This software has helped us to increase visits to our website with favorable sales to continue our development and provide a better service to interested customers.

GetResponse review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Watch your contact list"

What do you like best?

I find the platform very easy to navigate, and the email builder is one of the better ones.

What do you dislike?

We called multiple about our GetResponse.com contact form on the website getting "spammed" with generated email address. Some times we could see that around 100 accounts per minute registering with random numbers and letters as the name. We thought we had the problem fixed with support team only to discover that the billing team was not willing to credit our account for the list extension fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GetResponse is the only company I find that charges per contact list. It doesn't matter if the contact is on multiple lists, it counts every time.

We were looking for a replacement email newsletter solution when our old provider was bought and the service shut down.

GetResponse review by <span>Leslie O.</span>
Leslie O.

"The best email database autoresponder, ever!"

What do you like best?

I have used five other email systems, Get Response is by far the best solution. It's easy to design and produce a professional opt-in, newsletters, autoresponders and email campaigns, quickly. The support via phone and live chat is top notch!

What do you dislike?

Not having the option to create a new form using the legacy forms. They no not seem to be as comprehensive as the legacy forms. It usually does not take so long to build a new form.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not waste your time trying other systems. Why not use the best system, the right system from the start?

Being able to reach multiple lists quickly and easily- by setting up each autoresponder and being able to communicate with each list.

With Get Response, I have experienced more interactions with my clients in several businesses. The uses and flexibility of the system make it easy to accomplish more.

GetResponse review by <span>Krzysztof G.</span>
Krzysztof G.

"Easy to lean and use, with a lot of features"

What do you like best?

The possibility to send newsletters based on RSS channel, create landing pages, forms, surveys and marketing automation in one place.

What do you dislike?

The way of setting up the look of the newsletter in the visual mode is not very user friendly. The other thing is that you cannot measure the clicks in the particular posts in the newsletter made of RSS - you get only the overall sum of clicks, so you don't have a chance to check which post was the most interesting for subscribers.

First of all the RSS newsletters save a lot of time

GetResponse review by <span>Gustavo M.</span>
Gustavo M.

"Great"

What do you like best?

The GetResponse Marketing Automation is scalable and grows. Whatever your idea, it transforms into reality. Use e-commerce possibilities to track and address dropouts.

What do you dislike?

Well what I do not like about software is complexity is how it conforms its idea, is reorganized by its form of appreciation and does not personalize it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software looks amazing with its design and how to manipulate it, I would recommend that you stay on the right track where it has been created to win recognition.

At the beginning it was with ideas of increasing knowledge in order to relate to each other and to be able to assign improvements and work performance.

GetResponse review by <span>James K.</span>
James K.

"Very Effective and easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

For a first time user such as myself the templates are very helpful and easy. There is a wealth of training information as well to help get set up and moving. It makes it easy to put together campaigns and newsletters with ease.

What do you dislike?

The calendar feature stops showing after certain number of days with makes it confusing at first and difficult to add additional mail outs to one string.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GetResponse is also scaleable so if you need something simple that integrates into your website it's easily done and also if you are an advanced designer that possibility exists as well to create your own templates. The functionality is quite good and easy to use.

The biggest problem it is solving is that it automates my content programs so that clients are continually up to date and receiving information timely as they sign up.

GetResponse review by <span>Dorin M.</span>
Dorin M.

"It fits well for list building and not just that! Awesome for medium organizations"

What do you like best?

I like the best the compatibility with third parties API's.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the new desgin of the webiste doesn't give you a chance to choose/unselect the double optin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fits awesome for enormous organizations, GetResponse offers many advantages (newsfeed automation, landing page and funnel customizign) - all these at a decent cost. In any case, for private companies (particularly new businesses) the expenses of owning the service may be not all that expensive.

It gives ensured email delivery, with little bounce rate (contingent upon the newsfeed you compose), espacially in web advertising field (where the majority of the autoresponders have high bounce rates).

GetResponse review by <span>Miruna M.</span>
Miruna M.

"It is well for customer support and great deals for big buisnesses"

What do you like best?

I like the best the fact that in customer support it is easy to integrate with almost every other software with API.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it doesn't accept classic email addresses, it requires custom domain linked email addresses in order to have quality email deliverability and that requires additional costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GetResponse offers many great deals to big businesses. (all kind of marketing automation, customized email templates & landing pages for a decent price. It really helps our business to not loose many clients.

It assures guaranteed email delivery, depending on the offer I make to our clients, espacially in customer support area.

GetResponse review by <span>Jillian K.</span>
Jillian K.

"GetResponse"

What do you like best?

I like that it is simple to use and that I can have multiple people working in the account

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the system freezes and makes it difficult to work in. I also don't like that their SalesForce integration doesn't work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it but maybe not until their SalesForce integration gets better

We use this for email marketing and it suits our needs just fine with their templates and reporting.

GetResponse review by <span>Renia P.</span>
Renia P.

"GetResponse has helped my business!"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to manage autoresponders. This is so important for my business.

I love the statistics page. We use this a lot.

You have better landing page templates than LeadPages.

I like the 24/7 customer service. That is important!

What do you dislike?

I wish that when a person hits a certain day of an autoresponder, they will be taken to a new list automatically.

It's also a bit buggy. ie - cannot move things all of a sudden, or shrink images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It's better than Constant Contacts but not as expensive as Infusionsoft.

I am solving the issue of being able to keep track of my list and see who bought from me. I am able to keep in touch with potential clients. The biggest benefit is that I get to target who I want for my sales.

GetResponse review by <span>Roger D.</span>
Roger D.

"Great opt-in flow, easy chat support"

What do you like best?

Overall, the interface for list management, creating newsletters, etc. is very intuitive. But, the little chat button was there with a live human to answer the inevitable questions that come up. And virtually every time the rep you chat with has the exact answer you need.

What do you dislike?

This is a tough one, as GetResponse is superior to my previous list manager in just about every respect. I suppose you could always have more opt-in templates and newsletter templates, but the selection is great.

My list growth was stalled before I began improving the opt-n flow, which includes switching to GetResponse. This and other changes have created a more effective conversion process and faster list growth. I also like the ease of creating newsletters - that enables me to communicate with my subscribers more frequently with more attractive content.

GetResponse review by <span>Dustin H.</span>
Dustin H.

"Get Response -- easy to use -- mostly"

What do you like best?

The A/B testing rocks my socks. I love that function because it teaches me how to tune my emails to my audience.

What do you dislike?

The email template editor is a little difficult to use at times. Specifically, the text box functionality can be a little frustrating at times.

I would also like to see GetReponse create monthly reports of some sort. Allow me to take a look at which emails performed very well in that month so I can pass that information up the chain. Maybe GetResponse does that, but if it does, I'm not aware and I certainly don't know how to do it.

We've solved a huge problem: people not reading our emails. Our prior email provider wasn't fantastic and didn't provide a/b testing at all. We've seen massive increases in open rates thanks to this.

GetResponse review by <span>David W.</span>
David W.

"Get Response is my go-to service for email marketing."

What do you like best?

I love the customer support, the ease of use in my back office and the functionality of everything.

What do you dislike?

I dislike very few things, the main thing being that I believe that when dragging and dropping boxes into the email body space for images and text, that it could be more seamless. Sometimes the boxes won't go where I want them to go as easy as I'd like; but I work around it anyways.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their support! Support for Get Response is phenomenal!

My business revolves around email marketing. I have realized that if I want my customers to also see success in their business, that they should use Get Response not just because of the affiliate program, but also because of the ease of use and the way that it integrates with my business via API.

GetResponse review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Saves time and effort email and landing page one place"

What do you like best?

love that you can customize the templates for email, newsletters and landing pages. The customer service is excellent no passing the buck I needed help I did not get sent to all different dept.

What do you dislike?

You are limited when you are starting out for the designs that you get and Paypal integration is time consuming

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service and tech help was outstanding

can easily track metrics and segment who open to who didn't who bought and who didn't it is intuitive system for the most part you get 30 days free to try it out you will know in the first couple of days whether its worth investing in the system or not

GetResponse review by User

"Easy to learn and use"

What do you like best?

I am new to online affiliate marketing and I have to say that GetResponse is easy to learn and use. They have good tutorials and the set up is simple and effective.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I am so new at this product that I have not encountered anything that I dislike. So far it offers me the help that I need and that is all that I need.

Automated response and list set up. I have realized benefits in being able to flesh out my education and start something entirely new to me without too much confusion.

GetResponse review by <span>Jeffrey G.</span>
Jeffrey G.

"GetResponse is my go-to Client Contact Management Software"

What do you like best?

GR is constantly improving their interface, making it easier to put together campaigns quickly and efficiently. Additionally, they are releasing new tools such as Landing Pages and Webinar Hosting that makes doing business with them even easier (one-stop shopping instead of using multiple vendors).

What do you dislike?

Eliminating non-performing client contacts is a bit of a pain. I would like to see a batch deletion system introduced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make GR your first stop and you won't need to try any of the other providers.

Keeping my name in front of prospects was my biggest concern when I got started and GR has solved that issue for me. Fantastic deliverability numbers and my opens/clickthroughs have remained steady since day one. I know several others in my industry who use other providers and who cannot say the same thing.

GetResponse review by <span>Justin A.</span>
Justin A.

"Get Response - Impressed with Platform"

What do you like best?

The fact that Get Response has so many different solutions in it's platform. Autoresponders, Email Newsletters, Webinars, and more. It's really nice to have so much functionality built into the platform.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I really dislike about the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take them for a test drive. They have a full featured trial with access to all of their features.

The business problems: Needed to create automated email sequences that were able to be scored and changed behaviorally.

GetResponse review by <span>Alexandre S.</span>
Alexandre S.

"Real Nightmare "

What do you like best?

some nice drag and drop. easy to build webforms

What do you dislike?

There product is full of bugs, technical support never solves any of the reported issue and customer support don't offer any solutions or commercial gestures. I have spent endless hours trying to get my landing page running and was not able to launch it. Have to upgrade twice to be able to use the basic A/B testing feature. Completely useless!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Steer clear

trying a a/b test my landing page but never got to that point

GetResponse review by <span>Michelle L.</span>
Michelle L.

" Yesterday's events will make me cancel but had positive experience with Get Response for 2 years"

What do you like best?

I have enjoyed using Get Responses' email auto-responder calendar. I also like how they do landing pages so I can have my email auto-responder and landing pages all under one company. Creating emails and forms are pretty easy and because I'm pretty low-tech I like the drag and drop function without having to use code.

What do you dislike?

In the past, the only thing I didn't love was that when creating emails or landing pages, moving images and text around was not very smooth. It was a bit buggy. Also, certain fonts wouldn't work properly on my landing pages. But overall I was always able to finally create what I needed.

Yesterday, I had a horrendous conversation with one of their customer service reps. I use Rainmaker for my website and to insert a Get Response sign-up form into my website, I needed the html code of the form. When I created the form, for the first time ever Get Response only gave me the java script code instead of both java script and html.

First of all, Get Response never let their customers know they were making this change with their new templates. If they did, I was never informed. I have three other websites built with web builders that use html code for forms and now I can't get html forms from Get Response.

When I e-chatted with customer service, the guy was completely unhelpful and actually rude. He basically said "sorry for the inconvenience" and left it at that. When I told him this actually halts business for me and what solution could he offer, he said this is the way it was and I could either hire a person to do raw html (my reason for paying for Get Response was to avoid hiring someone) or just cancel the service if I wanted to. It was clear there was no desire to keep my business. He immediately gave me the link on how to cancel and instructions on how to request a refund.

Everyone knows full well that changing email autoresponder services is not an easy task.

After much research a couple years ago, I chose Get Response on what they offered, their platform structure, and the fact that they had a telephone number for customer service. But if this is their customer service, I guess I'm better off finding another service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Prior to yesterday, I would have recommended GetResponse. Now that they no longer offer html forms and they have customer service representatives eager for me to cancel and get a refund, I'm not so sure I would recommend them to anyone.

I use Get Response to build my email lists, create my funnels, and sell to my customers.

GetResponse review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"great service"

What do you like best?

GetResponse is easy-to-use email marketing software, is easy-to-use email marketing software. It offers many advanced features that you can try for free, including Salesforce integration and flexible auto-responders. ... Whether you're promoting content, selling products, or holding a contest.

great benefits for companys

GetResponse review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Overall, a great ESP for new and experienced marketers"

What do you like best?

GetResponse is quite a robust ESP, offering several additional features that make it an easy to use and flexible option for small business. The landing page capabilities, along with data capture via the custom fields in user contact profiles allows marketers to continuously collect more data about their users for the purposes of segmentation. There is a library of templates to choose from and the step by step process to set up, build, and send newsletters is incredibly easy. The live chat has been useful to me on several occasions.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, in my opinion, there are several major flaws with the platform. The WYSIWYG editor is terribly buggy and makes simple tasks (like stylizing text with font color/italics/etc.) quite frustrating. At times, after stylizing a single word, the entire body of text displays with the style (not the intended result). An individual with limited experience with HTML would need to remove that section and start over to remove the "bad" code.

Testing your email via the "Inbox preview" feature could be updated. As a user of Litmus and Email On Acid software, I am unimpressed with the options that GetResponse offers in this regard.

As a consultant, I have used my clients' GetResponse accounts on their behalf. This platform has been helpful to keep their nonprofit members informed without costing too much.

GetResponse review by <span>Asya S.</span>
Asya S.

"Rip-Off"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop templates like any regular mailing service.

What do you dislike?

They terminated my account the same day that I upgraded from the free trial to their 5,000 paid subscription. They did not try to resolve the issue and would not return the money due to their pilicies. Terrible customer service, constant bags in templates (have to reload page several times to get some features to work).

Recommendations to others considering the product

They will terminate your account at their will and you will loose the money. Is it worth it?

GetResponse was used to connect with the subscribers to update them on the current listings.