GetResponse

Web-based email marketing software that helps business owners to build permission-based mailing lists, maximize conversion ratios, increase profitability and build customer confidence.

Work for GetResponse?

Learning about GetResponse?

GetResponse Reviews

Showing 434 GetResponse reviews
GetResponse review by Aaron C.
Aaron C.

"Looking for Marketo Junior - SMB price?"

What do you like best?

I like that I get a drag and drop email, landing page, marketing automation, web form, and mini crm all for a low-end price point. I've used Marketo and loved it but needed a budget cut. I tried Campaign Monitor, but it didn't have a landing page tool. Get Response is perfect for our small business.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that it doesn't allow for full modification of DKIM records. Marketo and Campaign Monitor allowed me to get rid of the "On behalf of" in the from the section of Outlook emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you look into GetResponse if you are looking to consolidate your applications and move to an all in one platform.

I'm able to more quickly and effectively get campaigns up and running and am able to better tie lead generation from the web to the marketing tool and synced back to our CRM.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GetResponse
GetResponse review by Cianna R.
Cianna R.

"Good Software, but a bit of a learning curve."

What do you like best?

I love the drag and drop building technology and the ease of uploading my photos and content into the form. It makes it easy to build for a client and allow them to fill in the sections they need! Easy throwing together a promo email from their already completed templates makes lives so much easier.

What do you dislike?

Adjusting the size of photos, and their positioning in GetResponse is clumsy and takes a while. You have a lot of learning to try to get things to line up exactly as you want and choosing your photo, and choosing a photo background buttons look identical so it is easy to mix up and do the wrong thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is much better if you pay for it. The free one is not as good as the paid version. Invest if you're planning to use this software.

GetResponse allows us to connect with our potential clients in a great environment. The newsletters are pretty quick to customize and gets our sales and potential promotions out quickly. We can add admins and other to work on the email while others are busy and that's a benefit of the business account. Many people can all work together.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

GetResponse review by Łukasz K.
Łukasz K.

"Powerful and versatile with a clunky interface"

What do you like best?

That's a long list but the most important features are statistics, RSS to email, and marketing automation. The things you can do with marketing automation workflows. My head was about to explode trying to visualize and combine all the possible customer journeys but I managed and GR provided. Great experience.

What do you dislike?

The fact that not all functions are properly described (what do they actually do), especilly automation workflow actions and some unclear language assignment rules. For instance, lead's language depends on the language of campaign they are assigned to. But what if they are assigned to several campaigns? If you, GR, are reading this, you could make it clearer if these are separate records or just campaigns are assigned to contact records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the new UI - it's much better. And when contacting support, use the online chat. You would have to wait a long time if you mailed them. Overall, the experience is OK. But that's just because the tool is so extensive - which makes it harder to learn it but gives you a lot of features. Mind you, it may look like I don't recommend this tool but I wholeheartedly do. It's just it does have some issues.

The majority of our automated or mass email communication is handled by GetResponse. It took a lot of time to set it up but once it's configured, you do get a lot handled for you. Sure, you need to adjust a thing or two from time to time but that's just improving your communication.

GetResponse review by Vincent D.
Vincent D.

"Works well for small size businesses"

What do you like best?

Automated communication including segmentation and personalization. Ease of creating Scoring cycles to deliver on your corporate programs. Frequent updates and improvements to features offered. Customer service is amazing compared to any other companies I've worked with online!

What do you dislike?

Data integration is really not following the automation piece. Data is the source of everything. Not being able to offer an FTP for data automation from external sources additional to the API offered is a problem. Also, easier way to validate programming language HTML, Javascript would be a must.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For budget/small companies, I wouldn't hesitate a second if you are looking for a complete set of email marketing automation software. It offers all you need to compete against the bigger market, you just need some help from a tech. guy to set you up and get trained on the platform.

Marketing Email Automation. Stay connected with our customers including relevant content

GetResponse review by David F.
David F.

"Absolutely a Nightmare Experience"

What do you like best?

GetResponse offers a broad line of products

What do you dislike?

Absolutely the worst customer care I have ever received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I ususally find good in all situations, and sadly I cannot say this to be the case with what I now call GetNOResponse. The customer care is absolutely horrible. I have been lied to and pushed aside for the past day and they seemed to not care that I had clients waiting on answers. I can understand most things, but being lied to when the truth would have at least saved time for all of us. Their chat bot/customer service team via online chat was rude, dismissive and a far cry from professional. Jeff the chat bot or maybe human finally got to me after the chat said I would be waiting for 24 minutes to receive some assistance. Then he basically said too bad oh well. Serioulsy there are many options in this space, I can confidently tell you that you will be better off with a number of the others like Sendinblue or AWeber.

Email marketing for agency and clients.

GetResponse review by Felipe G.
Felipe G.

"Simplified our automations"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop interface made creating rather complex automation trees that allow us to really measure lea interest before kicking them over to a human being for contact.We've seen measurable increases in our site traffic, engagement, and shortened sales cycles.

What do you dislike?

The tech support team is lackluster and often does not know very much about their own product. After getting conflicting responses as to whether a feature was available, then how it worked, our own experimentation allowed us to create an automation cycle and integration with another product that is, to this day, not possible according to Getresponse.com

Allows us to create complex automation cycles that capture leads from newsletters and tradeshows and work them until they score enough points through interaction to be considered hot enough to be contacted by a sales rep.

GetResponse review by Maria W.
Maria W.

"GetResponse for automated marketing"

What do you like best?

I use GetResponse for automated campaigns and list building (using Formidable Forms on a Wordpress site). The automation piece is very simple to understand and build. We have played around with the webinar feature, and it is very robust. It is designed specifically for webinars with mostly 1 speaker, and doesn't work well as a conference call type of class. But the very best thing about GetResponse is their instant customer service via chat. I will run into something that I can't figure out how to do, I pop open the chat window, and have my answer in a couple of minutes.

What do you dislike?

Some things in the interface are not very intuitive. Like when I want to create an email as part of my automated campaign, and it's called a "newsletter." But like I said above, the answers are only moments away with their chat support, so I can't complain. One of the things I really don't like is that when you remove a contact from one of your lists, it's gone. There is no "all contacts" repository where you could keep a contact, but without any list memberships.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software especially for a company just getting its feet wet with automated marketing campaigns. It's cost effective and pretty simple to use after an initial learning curve. And even for experienced marketers, it offers plenty of features.

We are using GetResponse for automated campaigns, for event registration, and for surveys.

GetResponse review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"A good service, but it can be improved!"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like most is the simplicity with which you can manage the platform, anyone could learn to use it without any type of inconvenience, also has good payment plans with good benefits.

the integration with other platforms such as wordpress, blogger, etc ... make this service even better and competitive, one of the things that most marketers use is email marketing to be able to get the most out of our web traffic,

but this is not all, one of the main problems in this type of services is that most emails arrive in the spam tray, something that does not always happen with this service

What do you dislike?

Prices are somewhat expensive, there are companies that provide similar services with good quality and lower cost, another thing that I did not like much is that they do not have promotions that encourage me to buy the paid versions, a free sample with premium benefits is always offered but here they do not have it

Recommendations to others considering the product

use get response, it's an excellent service and you should definitely try the paid versions

I solved my problem of messages that reach the spam tray, marketing automation, email programming, message delivery service among many things and above all the best, the incredible subscription forms.

another of the big problems that has been solved is to offer ease of use, some of my employees have difficulty managing other services and with get response this is solved!

GetResponse review by Carlos L.
Carlos L.

"The email marketing software that boosted my company"

What do you like best?

The automation options in mail marketing tasks are my favorite, but also the CRM-type functionalities, which were integrated very well with GetResponse in my email. A transparent company when contacting customer support.

Our dream was fulfilled !! Now we can add the same contact list to 2 subscriptions and this gave confidence to the clients.

By agreeing to purchase an email plan I have received a discount, which I have to admit, because of the plan I was acquiring, it was very profitable.

What stood out for much is the USP webinar, this certainly can not be found on similar platforms.

Its creator of templates and styles is my favorite.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult for us, to control the data capture forms because they are not responsive, therefore it is impossible to predict where and when they will be displayed on devices of different sizes.

Limited templates between RSS - HTML in emails.

The CRM functions are not independent and should be evaluated and improved for a better experience.

To perform A / B tests you must acquire the most expensive plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It`s a good way to start any Mail Marketing strategy, but no so much for those who need a big data control of their business.

Getresponse is not a lower-price opportunity, but just give it a try, you will not regret.

Mail Marketing automation, confidence in our clients, more sells and conversations and a very good way to improve our sells-way strategy.

GetResponse review by sanjay s.
sanjay s.

"Getresponse fulfill all our needs for email marketing"

What do you like best?

Getreponse is one of the best email platform we use in our organization which fulfills almost all of our email marketing needs. It includes all the features to efficiently target our subscribers in the best way. The features include A/B testing, Segmentation, Automation and Autoresponders, List management. It also includes Landing page facility. The drag and drop editor is one of the best in all the competitive products. Which helps to easily create all of our email templates beautifully.

What do you dislike?

Many of the times the panel slows down and the email get stops but it happens few times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your requirements are more in email marketing and needs more features to easily target your subscribers then go for it.

We are using getresponse to the fullest and achieving all our monthly targets for email marketing with the ease of use features in the panel

GetResponse review by Chad F.
Chad F.

"Excellent value e-mail marketing service"

What do you like best?

GetResponse is affordable, with many features. When compared to the other email marketing services out there, they have been around for a long time and are a trusted company with good deliverability rates. They continue to improve their UI and add new features. Landing pages and webinars are an additional service they offer, which you can combine with your email marketing account to have an all-in-one platform.

What do you dislike?

Their automation tools are quite basic currently, other services such as Active Campaign and Drip are far superior, but if you're looking for a service to do email newsletters or send standard automated follow up sequences then it is one of the best options out there. They are building out more CRM-type features, I wish there was tagging and more API integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your focused on an affordable service with good deliverability and a lot of API integrations into other services, GetResponse is the service to check out.

Before I started using GetResponse, I was using MailChimp and a few other email marketing services. Their pricing is what drew me to them in the first place, they were the most affordable at the time and the only email service that offered automation services as part of their lower priced tiers. I was looking for an e-mail marketing solution for newsletters for my clients and myself. GetResponse also touted a strong deliverability rating. I've been using them for many years now and continue to have an account there because of their flexibility and pricing continues to be best in class. Their features are starting to lag behind those of Active Campaign and others for the automation sequence funnel creation and tagging, but they are still a rock solid service and are currently revamping their UI and features.

GetResponse review by Chastin J. M.
Chastin J. M.

"Is GetResponse the solution?"

What do you like best?

With GetResponse the biggest thing that I like best and what attracted me to them was that it seemed like an all in one solution. It seemed like it solved the need to go out and get other services and integrate them together because GetResponse had everything built into it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the conversion rate of the landing pages and the open-rates of the emails. I've used many email marketing services before and for some reason, my GetResponse emails do not get opened as much as I would normally expect. I feel like they are being delivered differently or they are not arriving in people inboxes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say try it and see if it works for your business. It's not that hard to use but there are some limitations that I wish didn't exist. I also wish that things were slightly more customizable and tailored to different types of businesses.

The business problem that I am solving is creating an all-in-one marketing solution and having it in one place. The benefits that I have realized is the ease of use and the integration to tie many different pieces together from one platform.

GetResponse review by Julia N.
Julia N.

"Cumple su función"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta que para usarla no tienes que tener conocimientos previos, muy fácil de usar, interfaz y funciones claras. Gran capacidad de entrega, puedes enviar tus correos electrónicos a la mayor cantidad de gente posible sin que aparezcan en spam. Las plantillas de correo electrónico son bastante buenas, el proceso de creación es fácil de entender y usar. Se crean campañas muy fácil y dan buenos resultados.

What do you dislike?

Algunos procesos no son particularmente intuitivos. Añadir contactos manualmente se hace pesado y tedioso. Estaría bien que se pudieran exportar los resultados en documentos Excel por ejemplo. Mejorar la clasificación de listas .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Programa ideal para principiantes, la interfaz de usuario es simple. El precio es comprensible y no es tan caro para la función que hace. Se recomienda tener conocimientos básicos de programación o sino tener un desarrollador a mano porque las plantillas se deben saber programar.

Crear secuencias de correo electrónico automatizadas, permite enviar respuestas automáticas a mi lista y promocionar más mis productos. Una muy buena opción de marketing.

GetResponse review by Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

"Easy platform, good customer service"

What do you like best?

I love the drag and drop feature and the custom templates. It's nice to save a template of an email you use frequently and easily update photos and details.

What do you dislike?

The emails do NOT automatically save; be sure to consciously save your work as a draft so you don't lose your hard work by exiting the email. There is no reminder to save. The photo archive is one bulk folder. There's no way to organize images for easy retrieval. Naming conventions of features in the platform are a little hard to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the A/B testing feature. The customer service is outstanding, in my experience. They're willing to troubleshoot features to help you get what you need!

Our former platform was not user-friendly. It was clunky and did not do much for customizing email templates. This platform allows more customization than we knew possible. It's also great to be able to strategically select recipients or deselect participants to reach the best audience.

GetResponse review by Elmira I.
Elmira I.

"Efficient and versatile with a clunky interface"

What do you like best?

That's a huge but the most crucial features are data, RSS to email, and marketing software. The things you can do with marketing automation workflows. My mind was about to increase trying to visualize and blend all the possible customer travels but We managed and GR provided. Great experience.

What do you dislike?

The truth that its not all functions are properly explained (what do they actually do), especilly automation work flow activities and some unclear vocabulary assignment rules. Pertaining to example, lead's language will depend upon the language of strategy they are assigned to. But what if they are assigned to many promotions? If you, GRMS, are reading this, you could allow it to be clearer if these are separate information or perhaps campaigns are designated to contact records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The majority of our automated or mass email communication is handled by GetResponse. It took lots of time to set it upward but once it's set up, you do get a lot handled for you. Sure, you need to modify a thing or two from time to time but that's just increasing your communication.

Make use of the new USER INTERFACE - it can much better. And when getting in touch with support, use the online chat. You will need to wait a long time if you sent them. Overall, the knowledge is OK. But which just because the tool is so substantial - that makes it harder to learn it but gives you of features. Mind you, it might look like I don't recommend this tool but We wholeheartedly do. It's just it can have some issues.

GetResponse review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"All the Bells and Whistles, Affordable Price"

What do you like best?

What I like best about GetResponse is the price. Working for an eCommerce company that is limited by our budget, I am often told to "produce results, but watch how much you spend." The introduction of Automation features in the price plan (and not increasing cost) was amazing. I have had no issue with deliverability or seeing a high unsubscribe rate when comparing stats across time and to industry avg.

This is a user friendly email service for those that are familiar with the email channel. Completely starting on this is doable. It might just take a little learning.

What do you dislike?

I feel the default templates can improve a little. Also, when putting images in to the email, sizing/pixelation can be an issue for those not patient.

*Real life Example -- Statistics interface is good, but if 1 person opens the email 5 times, it will count as 5 views and skew results... Unless you sort out the proper values. You have to keep unique views checked. But it makes it difficult because if someone comes back after the 3rd time to make a purchase, it will show that you were 1/1. Not that the purchase came on the 3rd time the email was opened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a trial period. Take advantage. They have no set contracts, so if worse comes to worse and it is not a fit for you, you can cancel. I have read mixed reviews of customer support -- For me, it has always been amazing.

Email Marketing. Prior to me getting here, the company had never ventured into this channel. So we are fully monetizing on our subscribers and clients. It has been an easy tool to either remind clients about products or offer them coupons.

Automation. We have been able to set some great customer journey maps with GetResponse. There are help videos that can assist you getting set up.

GetResponse review by Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.

"Easy to use email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

The wide range of templates are extremely helpful for the various needs of your business. It's also great for hosting all of the email addresses in your database and the ability to import and grow it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how expensive GetResponse is for an entry-level email platform. With all of the platforms out there, I think that other platforms are just as good or deliver the same functions at a much lower cost to the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely weigh your options with other email marketing tools. Also look at the different versions of GetResponse available including "pro" and "max." This could be extremely helpful if you're currently using a tool that includes a CRM and Landing page builder.

I have used GetResponse to manage deliverability issues I had previously had in Pardot. A purchased list had many issues including a number of hard bounces that made prospects unmailable.

GetResponse review by Tina G.
Tina G.

"Für mich ist Getresponse der beste Newsletter-Anbieter überhaupt!"

What do you like best?

Ich habe bislang eine Newsletter-Anbieter ausprobiert und komme immer wieder auf getresponse zurück. Gerade Anwender, die mit der englischen Sprache Schwierigkeiten haben, werden hier zu ihrer Erleichterung feststellen, dass sich Getresponse ganz leicht auf Deutsch umstellen lässt. Die Bedienungsoberfläche sowie die Einrichtung eines Formulars, die Integration auf eine Website sowie die Möglichkeit, einen Autoresponder sowie eine Landingpage ins Leben rufen zu können, haben mich letztendlich überzeugt. Sollten wider Erwarten Fragen auftauchen, hilft der Support von Getresponse zeitnah weiter. Die Installation für seine Webseite, insbesondere wenn man mit Wordpress arbeitet, ist ganz einfach. Besonders gut gefällt mir, dass sich zwischen verschiedenen Möglichkeiten auswählen kann, was man für seine Webseite einsetzen möchte. Sei es, ein Pop Up oder eine Scroll-Box, die Möglichkeiten sind enorm.

What do you dislike?

Was ich noch sehr vermisse, ist die Möglichkeit, in den Newsletter-Formularen einen Link unterzubringen, wie zum beispiel der Hinweis auf die Datenschutzbestimmungen, die auf der eigenen Webseite hinterlegt werden müssen. Ich hoffe, dass künftig die Möglichkeit besteht, dass man in den Formularen einen Link zur Datenschutzbestimmung für seine Website integrieren kann.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seht Euch das Produkt mal genauer an - es lohnt sich definitiv!

Ich habe es endlich geschafft, für meine Webseiten einen Newsletter einzurichten. Lange Zeit habe ich mich dagegen geweht. Nicht weil ich das nicht wollte, sondern weil ich die Anleitung mancher Newsletter-Anbieter nicht verstanden habe. Immerhin möchte man nichts falsch machen.

GetResponse review by Zachary D.
Zachary D.

"Get response does so much"

What do you like best?

I like that you can build different entry points into a set schedule of emails for targets to land on so you can walk them into different stuff depending on what landing page they first opted in at .

What do you dislike?

The Android app could be better but there isn't to much else that's horrible to me

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can do awesome things with this product. Track customers activities thru your site better and know what leads go dead, send newsletters, auto respond to new people Opting in, set schedules for certain materials to go to certain clients, build landing pages, import your old email lists...there's just so much it does it's totally worth checking out.

Auto response for new opt ins, you can make landing pages and set up different funnels plus see success rates for all of it to help get your system to the best it can be

GetResponse review by Sarah F.
Sarah F.

"Excellent mailing list segmentation capabilities"

What do you like best?

GetResponse is an excellent web-based facility which we use to manage multiple emailing lists for various brands. We particularly like the ability to create saved searches, individual campaigns and an easy to manage database. The wysiwyg editor is very good and works very well with our HTML code.

What do you dislike?

We have occasionally had the odd problem with emails corrupting post send which is not ideal but have found as long as we schedule for a few minutes ahead and then check the preview we can get round this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check for integration with EU GDPR regulations

GetReponse makes it so easy to manage our database, we can integrate it with other facilities such as mail munch and customers can unsubscribe to their choosing without any effort on our part.

GetResponse review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Market Me"

What do you like best?

I like the look of the website. Once you get used to how GetResponse works you can easily find your way around. I like how customer service is available pretty much 24/7 and they are always very friendly and very courteous. They have a lot of side features as well, such as running statistics for your campaigns, sending surveys and hosting webinars, some of these features require upgrading but if its what you need then you get it all for a one stop shop.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of their daily limit when entering emails into a campaign. The limit is about 50 emails per day. You can however, import more than that but having a daily limit does not make any sense. It would be nice to sample an upgrade before purchasing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of the daily limit for inputting emails so I recommend importing all of your contacts. Also, make sure you check which plan is best for you. The initial plan have a limit of up to 1000 contacts for storage on your site, so I would start with the second plan if you have a lot of contacts.

We utilize GetReponse to send flyers for up-coming events and what GetReponse allows us to do is create our own flyers or provide basic templates. While there design for the templates could be a little more attractive, it is hardly a hindrance to keep us from using the program.

GetResponse review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"Good intro AMP"

What do you like best?

The ease of the onboarding process. It took a total of a month and a half to be 100% integrated.

What do you dislike?

The wysiwyg for templates doesn't snap to align with other conent blocks. You habe tondrag and align visually as best you can. For landing pages their wasn't a way to create HTML only allowing the ability to be dynamic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The good.

Easier for anyone to use.

Support was excellent.

The needs improvement.

We hard coded our emails to be able to have dynamic content, but the wysiwyg for templates left a lot to be desired.

Also, the automation was easy, but with easy comes customizable issues as you are required to only be able to use the options given. Most issues I could find work arounds but not everything.

The bad.

They may have fixed it but the limitations of list uploads.

Their landing pages left a lot to be desired. You had to use the wysiwyg and elements didn't snap to align correctly, and I didn't see how to make them dynamic. We just ended up using our main site to also host landing pages.

The webinar platform was buggy. Even when they would host their own webinars they often had screen share and sound issues.

I haven't used GR in nearly a year and I know they were aware of these issues and were also appreciated my insite and seemed to have a willingness to improve.

Overall if you are a small to mid size company and have someone able to code your own emails to be dynamic, GR has a lot to offer.

We were usin SFMC legancy systems and content builder. The main reasons for switching was the inclusion of automation and the ability to score leads. The fact that the price point was less, and we could still send dynamic emails (HTML only) was also a plus.

GetResponse review by Neesha J.
Neesha J.

"Easy To Use For Automation and Workflows"

What do you like best?

The newsletter creator is really easy to use and creates gorgeous looking pieces to send out to your lists. The workflows are also very easy to create.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were a little more intuitive but overall, I got used to the entire setup within a few days. I like the tagging system but wish there was an easier way to send messages to those specifically tagged outside of automated workflows.

GetResponse has a combination of features that are important to my business. I keep multiple email marketing lists there and I can quickly schedule my weekly newsletters and daily call reminders for my sales team, update mailing lists and create automated follow up sequences. Overall this has automated a lot of processes for my business

GetResponse review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Great all in one email marketing"

What do you like best?

Easy to set-up and use automated email workflows, Dashboard is customizable. Has webinars and notifications within GetResponse. Has everything you need in email marketing & much of the marketing automation tools you'd need for almost any business. Customer service is outstanding and easily available.

What do you dislike?

Cannot update contact email addresses so this is not really a CRM in the classic sense. Biggest issue is that web forms are not responsive/mobile friendly. We have to use other forms on the actual sites and landing pages and use the API to get the contact info into lists. Building landing pages on GetResponse is a big pain so we build landings pages on Clickfunnels or WordPress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The closest competitor is Active Campaign. We have tested it and find that GetResponse, for now, has more options and built-in tools that we need now.

Time-saving automated back-end marketing, using the Webinar this week and it's been easy to use, the new dashboard is much better, also simpler for clients to learn & use as well. Having the new automation workflow templates is awesome!

GetResponse review by Florian F.
Florian F.

"Easy to use yet powerful solution for Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Generally the ease of use and very intuitive and user-friendly UI. The pricing is fair and competitive compaired to similar SaaS solutions. I am also very convinced by their incredible 24/7 support who is always quick and efficient to answer to any request. Lots of integrations, e.g. with WordPress.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I particularly dislike. While the software is not as feature-rich as for instance Aweber, it also makes it easier to learn. The use cases are just different.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect solution if you are just getting started with Email Marketing or when you just don't need an extremely feature-rich solution like Aweber.

We are using GetResponse to grow and manage various email lists. Using GetResponse we can keep track of our email signups and segment them into lists depending on which funnel the signup came through.

GetResponse review by Dave C.
Dave C.

"So far the best ROI Email Service out there"

What do you like best?

I did a comparison of GetResponse to Aweber and Mailchimp. Here is where GetReponse beat out the other two:

1. Price

2. Options

3. Has surveys

I believe that it offers the most over any of the other email services without costing too much. I love their Advanced package which allows for high-level segmentation and thus raises it to the level of Drip for a MUCH cheaper price than Drip.

I also love their customer service. They are amazing at responding immediately and I've only had one person who didn't have a smart answer...however, I have used their support multiple times over the years and they've been top-notch.

What do you dislike?

In the A/B testing, I don't have as much control as I like. If I made a mistake, I have to cancel it, and then figure out who hadn't gotten it yet, and create a new list, a on and on. This is a little rediculous.

Also, I'm not a fan of their tutorials...they are not as useful as they should be. They have videos and a wild chase for answers in their FAQ section, but it does't make sense. They should easily lay it out so that I can go from zero to hero on email marketing. My success is tied to their success. The more I get out of email marketing, the more I'll pay them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start as soon as possible.

Also, its great to jump on their instant message with their staff. The staff is super knowledgeable and go the extra mile. Totally evident that they know what they are doing.

Helping people to sell more books.

GetResponse review by Meghan B.
Meghan B.

"Elegant Email marketing solution with ease "

What do you like best?

Their UI is the best among the competitors ( having tired 10+ email marketing software) . A good collection of email templates , that covers almost all possible areas , you need to pick the one suitable to your requirement. They manage email delivery by simply replacing IPs with highest senderscore reputation IPs.

Their drag and drop editor is so user friendly.

What do you dislike?

It is little bit pricy as compare with the close competitors . Too many navigation in Campaign launching wizard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a modern email marketing solution with your truly opt-in subscribers , Getresponse is a good place to start with . Easy auto responder setup, huge collection of email templates, swift email delivery makes it a complete email marketing solution.

We have done our email marketing here , we have send out email newsletters to our thousands of subscribers on weekly basis , got good response and conversion.

GetResponse review by Cristina C.
Cristina C.

"GetResponse Review"

What do you like best?

There are many good about GetResponse I like the drag and drop function. I can upload into page or forms, my digital content like images. I can make an interface for my customers and they can fill out the needed fields. I can merge together a promo message to an email.

What do you dislike?

There is a problem when I want to adjust the image sizes in order to add them in GetResponse, is hard and it takes some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GetResponse can offer you a better experience and features if you will get a payed version.

Our sales and promotions are accessible to our customers by using the newsletter, this is another fast way to get in contact with our customers. I can mange the admin list and my colleagues can work on different emails while other colleagues are not available or they are working on different projects.

GetResponse review by Sumit S.
Sumit S.

"Getresponse will make email marketing even better!"

What do you like best?

Getresponse is one of the standard and renowned tool available in this space. We are using this tool to fulfill all our email marketing needs. With getresponse, we create our email templates in more efficient way as it has a very flexible email template builder with a lot of pre-designed email template with the help of this we can create our mailers in more efficient way. The list management with segmentation features helps us to target our audience in an effective ways and can target them as per their behavior. With marketing automation and the subscription tool helps to target our subscribers with email series and autoresponders which helps in lead generation process. A/B testing, Landing Page features are also a plus for all our email marketing campaign. Overall it fulfills our all email marketing requirements.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problem from the server end which occurs very rare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an email marketing solution with automation and other standard and advance email marketing features

With getresponse we are getting a one stop solution for all our email marketing needs which helps in improving our lead the most efficient way with better targeting of all our

GetResponse review by Amanda R.
Amanda R.

"A Great Way to Start Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

GetResponse was the first email marketing platform I ever used, and I was able to navigate, create automated email campaigns, and best of all, receive detailed tutorials on how to effectively grow my email list- that was a definite bonus!

What do you dislike?

Although not a huge deal, the actual layout of GetResponse is not all entirely user-friendly. In fact, upon first logging in, I felt overwhelmed by the amount of options and had little to no clue where to start first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GetResponse is certainly a great option for paid email marketing - it offers great features, newsletter templates, and automation workflows to help take the nitty-gritty out of email marketing. If you are just getting started with email marketing and do not have that many subscribers, you would do better on a free service. However, if you need to go down the paid route, definitely consider GetResponse for great prices and quality features.

I needed a method to collect email addresses, stay in contact with my fans, and share my content in the form of newsletters, recommendations, and upcoming challenge groups.

GetResponse review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"This tool is a disaster."

What do you like best?

**I'll tell you what I LIKED best (past-tense) because, at present, I hate GetResponse.** I liked the high open rates and click-through rates reported with GetResponse. I thought, "WOW! I've never seen my emails perform so well!" As a marketer, you might think you've found some "holy grail" of a tool. Unfortunately, GetResponse has really big problems.

What do you dislike?

Their statistics are either inaccurate, straight-up lies, or something is going on with reporting. I thought I drove over 1000 people to our website after an email campaign. Turns out, that is not what happened. Google Analytics confirms that.

I'm getting as far away from GetResponse as possible. Now, this is after they dinged me for THEIR bounce rate.

Customer support is frustrating to email back and forth with, giving cookie cutter answers to my inquiries like "Could you please provide more information".

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to look at Constant Contact or Active Campaign.

None. Any business problems that I thought I solved with GetResponse have been an illusion.

GetResponse review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Creating email campaigns, made easy."

What do you like best?

I like that you can add anybody you want to your contacts list and then put them into your newsletter campaign or any other auto responder.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could have all of a contacts info, such as phone number, that you could go in and add later if need be. Maybe more instructions on email campaigns could be found on the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to create an email template and have something do the work for you, then go with Get Response.

People need to be contacted after the first meeting, but sometimes it’s too many to do at once. With GetResponse, I can input multiple names and then to an autoresponder at the same time. Then they’re all contacted without me having to do a million things or one person at a time.

GetResponse review by Brock R.
Brock R.

"Adequate delivery services, clunky and frustrating newsletter builder"

What do you like best?

Delivering emails to a list is pretty straightforward and works well, and I appreciate the "Perfect Timing" feature which I haven't seen on similar email delivery services. The reporting of open rate, clickthrough rate, etc, has worked well.

What do you dislike?

The newsletter builder is a disaster. The UI frequently gets in its own way, the pre-made templates are tacky and outdated, and you're limited to a hilarious set of design tools that seem to come straight from Microsoft Word 1997.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research some other options and check lots of reviews. I can't recommend a specific alternative, but it's probable that better email marketing services exist.

GetResponse is our primary means of delivering our daily message and most of our promotional newsletters. It's done a pretty good job delivering on all that and giving us useful reports of open rate, click-through rate, etc.

GetResponse review by James F.
James F.

"review of get response"

What do you like best?

get response has allowed me to be able to send out easy communication to my email list and easily connects through API to my sale funnel pages. I am able to communicate with my list and it allows for greater commissions, it also allows to send additional information to consumers on my products and open up multiple streams of income :)

What do you dislike?

Some better practicality about drafting autoresponders would help. The statistical tracker for autoresponders could also be more improve as well. I seem to not get reporting on that functionality. It would be awesome if they could fix that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform which allows you to get reimbursed through their referral program. If you are looking a product that is easy to use, I recommend this! They will give you $30 for each person that signs up. The only thing they need improvement is creating autoresponders, but that functionality can be easily fixed.

I have solved my communication issue with potential leads which has help to increasing commissions through follow up, it also allows to send additional information to consumers on my products and open up multiple streams of income. I would recommend to anyone that is looking to automate the communication with their customers. Other benefits include, being responsive to my customers, allow communication to my team. Send out webinars, and generate additional landing pages. It's a well rounded tool that has significantly helped my business!

GetResponse review by Ron E.
Ron E.

"Positive Low-Cost Email with Automation"

What do you like best?

After a previous service that I used that included marketing automation was discontinued, I searched hard for a package that would meet my need that I could afford.

What do you dislike?

Several parts of aGet Response are not particularly intuitive, especially how to track website visitors originating with email campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Response is a solid option - and vastly cheaper than automation systems like HubSpot, Marketo or InfusioinSoft

I was looking a low-cost approach that combined email marketing with basic marketing observation and website tracking. I found that with Get Response.

GetResponse review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Too small to serve large company"

What do you like best?

We chose to try GetResponse to see if it would be better and less expensive than Mailchimp. We have a list of 25k subscribers to our real estate investment company. We liked the ease of creating emails and

their customer service is very responsive!!

What do you dislike?

We got kicked out of our first email. and they refused to give us a refund. We have been emailing this list through mailchimp without issue and with an unsubscribe/bounce rate of about 100 per week. the bounces are usually auto responders changing email addresses. which our assistant updates manually in mailchimp. After our first mailer we got kicked out due to the bounce rate. With an incomplete send and getting kicked out on our first campaign. the company refused a refund or even partial refund. but they did give us our updated list back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you business has large sized lists, like in real estate do not use this company. if you send your campaign and for some reason you get a lot of bounces they will shut you down immediately. Since our initial, unsuccessful campaign with Get Response, we have gone back to Mailchimp, problem free.

None. Only realization is that they dont have enough servers to handle large business and keep the bounce rates in check so that they don't get falgged.

GetResponse review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"fairly easy, inexpensive email builder"

What do you like best?

Easy enough to use. Simple templates. Great price for nonprofits. I like being able to schedule posts for when they are "most likely to be viewed" and you can see exactly who looked at the email and if they clicked any of the hyperlinks. That's a great feature if you what to know who is really engaged in the materials.

What do you dislike?

There isn't as much personalization as I'd like, and sometimes the photos aren't as clear As I'd like. It's not easy to crop photos or add charts and graphs to emails. It's also not as intuitive as some of the other email programs I have used. I really have to work at figuring out how to edit pictures or move photos into the spots that make the most sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were hoping to find a way to connect our Salesforce account to Get Response, and it hasn't been easy; there doesn't seem to be an inexpensive way to do this. It was suggested to us by our IT folks that some other email software, such as MailChimp, make this linkage easier.

I love having different subgroups--we can send emails to donors, a separate email to volunteers, all easily. So information can really be tailored to be relevant.

GetResponse review by Jim L.
Jim L.

"Too Many Critical Flaws to Be a Viable Marketing Automation Option"

What do you like best?

In concept, this system appears to have everything a company would need to satisfy a wide variety of marketing automation requirements. It seems to check all the boxes. But when you look deeper, you realize there are serious flaws that make it worthwhile for those with very basic requirements. If you need to get leads created in GetResponse into SFDC, don't bother. It's not going to happen.

What do you dislike?

The online tech support team cannot provide in-depth support for all of the product features (especially anything that has to do with their SFDC Integration App available on the AppExchange. Said app is seriously broken; synchronization between GetResponse campaigns and SFDC is spotty and we are unable to get leads that are created in GetResponse to be created in SFDC. You cannot use forms that you build in the form builder on GetResponse landing pages; you need to use a stripped down version of a form tool that has serious limitations (cannot even make fields required!). Using forms on external landing pages requires a great deal of customization/javascript programming (no cookies for repeat downloads, no ability to have fields dependent upon each other, etc.). Very disappointed with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run, don't walk away if you need anything other than the very basic of marketing automation functionality.

We wanted to use GetResponse as a temporary 'bridge' system that would allow us to carry out basic marketing functions (outbound email and landing page/form processing) during a migration from Pardot to HubSpot. Unfortunately, serious limitations with the software make it difficult to identify any business problems or benefits that I would highlight. I guess it is allowing us to get lead data (though limited) into their database. And the price is very affordable - but it's readily apparent that you get what you pay for. We still have yet to find a way to get our leads automatically synced/created in SFDC. So we're looking at manually downloading from GetResponse and importing into SFDC. However, since we cannot make form fields on forms required, and we have certain fields that are required for SFDC lead processing (Apex rules/triggers), even if we did get the SFDC integration up we cannot be sure that leads will be processed accurately.

GetResponse review by Varujan T.
Varujan T.

"I used it in my online phone case store and I gained 35% more clients in first 2 months!"

What do you like best?

I like the best the ease of integration via API with my online store platform. It's more easier than I had imagined! t

What do you dislike?

I own a relative small businesses and I didn't had a custom domain-based email address before using Get Response. I don't like that I was somehow forced to spend money on a custom email addrees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Get Response if you are owning a mediun-big business, because you will benefit from more features than if you use the basic plan. You will get newsfeed automation, great sing-up forms templates and more tools for subscriber management- all these at a pretty decent cost.

Using GetResponse I get almost guaranteed newsfeed to my subscribers, so I know for sure that my clients won't receive my emails in spam folder.

GetResponse review by Angelos K.
Angelos K.

"Getresponse helped me create a 4000+ email list in just a couple of months."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I could import my email list from my previous autoresponder, no questions asked. I also like the level of support for the Greek language, which was a problem with my previous autoresponder.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the only payment method is through credit card. I would like to have the choice to pay my subscription with my PayPal account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to browse all the of GetResponce features. It's so much more than a simple emailing platform. You can create a-b test, have detailed realtime statistics, design responsive emails that show great both on a PC and a smartphone screen.

Also make sure you check out the new landing page creator. If you don't already have your own langing pages, you will find great page templates for many different uses, from opt-in and sales pages to promo, download, video, about me, thank you, and Webinar pages.

Getresponse helps me connect with my audience in a more personal way. Having a newsletter for my blog has increased my pageviews, and I am also able to ask my readers opinions regarding future posts.

GetResponse review by Jasper K.
Jasper K.

"GetResponse gets it!"

What do you like best?

GetResponse has a lot of cool and useful features but the best one has got to be the landing pages.You can build world class landing pages that look great in half the time and little effort.It ships with a drag-and-drop builder if you are not very technical but has a great code editor if you want to take a look under the hood. The autoresponders are super easy to setup and have some great applications in a business context.Also the organization of your campaigns and users is top notch. The UI/UX is great as well. I would recommend GetResponse if you want to go for the easiest setup and easiest maintenance.

What do you dislike?

Double-optin is enabled by default. That Kinda sucks because the settings are hard to find. The analytics for your email campaigns are okay but could be better. Also , the dashboard is not very customizable, you could lose track of KPI's for your campaign pretty quick.Lastly, the naming of campaign forces you to have some very cryptic campaign names, these could be loosened up a little bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GetResponse is an all-round marketing software. You will find great features for beginners and power users.Has great integrations to other services and to complement the experience, there are nice tutorials and webinars to take you through almost everything in setting up great marketing campaigns.

In our marketing department, our biggest problem is not getting leads, it's moving them through the funnel and converting them. We use GetResponse for both lead generation and lead nurturing with a huge bias on nurturing .We are getting so many leads that the sales department cant handle nurturing all of them for conversion,This is where GetResponse comes by using it's list segmentation and Autoresponders to keep the leads hot for the sales team.

GetResponse review by Consultant

"Great on some things, lacking on others Not a CRM"

What do you like best?

User interface is easy to navigate, pretty straightforward for beginners to grasp fairly quickly. The automated workflows are easy to build and edit. Webinar option is really good.

What do you dislike?

Forms are not responsive. Landing Pages builder is clunky. Calling itself a CRM is not accurate because you cannot update a contact's email address without creating a new contract.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a basic autoresponder and email marketing system, GR is great. If you need a robust CRM, responsive forms for mobile users (of course you do!) and easy to use drag and drop builder, take time to carefully consider all the pros and cons and comparisons to others.

Over the last several years, GetResponse has been improving its dashboard and other functionalities. It has been an effective email marketing system for basic email marketing and automation work flows for emails works pretty well. For a basic email autoresponders and drip campaigns for leads, it's been fine.

GetResponse review by Raymond L.
Raymond L.

"Every thing is almost good, but its content editor"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of contact managment

It's good that we can customize contact field and the contact query is also detailed.

Mailing Process is fluent and function is comprehensive

I have used Mailchimp before. On Mailchimp you only can sen one newsletter to a specific group, not like GetReponse that it can send to many and also allow me to sen to specific conditioned group. Its send-timing control is good and detailed as well.

Detailed newsletter report

GetResponse not only let me know who's clicked, opened and bounced, but I also can download the contact who've done the action. It's good for me to forward to high-motivated opportunities to our sales.

What do you dislike?

Massage editor is little bit disappointing

It looks very nice, fancy on its template on both desktop view and responsive on mobile. But when I actually made my own one. it's a little bit hard to keep the text block align at same horizontal level and the editor also get glitches, like when I hoover cursor on the block the edit option not always reacts fast, or the responsive view looks bizarre and very hard to make it right...

Landing page editor is too flexible

It's good to have no limit on putting our text, image block on the page. But it's just too flexible that if we want to have as least some alignment... there is no calibration line or foot mark. So if we are not sophisticated, the layout will looks like things scattering on canvas...

Recommendations to others considering the product

For simple and visual-focused email, GetResponse can fulfill your need definitely. But it your newsletter is complicated and must to be stuffed with many information, it's not the best tool for you.

Contact management is easy.

At the very beginning, I was attracted by its fancy content management. But that is a disappointment due to unstable editor. But the contacts management function is beyond my expectation, That I can download the contact who have done specific actions and make mail marketing connect to our sales activity.

Collect contact through integrating with LiveChat, Magento

the integration function is simple and it do save my time. That I don't need to collect contact from each platform.

Different style of mail

I have tried many types of mail that can see what kind of style is more appealing. Since there's no web designer at our company, it's good to have a tool that helps me edit the content in different way.

GetResponse review by Hugh H.
Hugh H.

"Good, easy to use system for managing lists, building landing pages, etc"

What do you like best?

Intuitive user interface makes the wide range of functionality accessible to even inexperienced personnel.

What do you dislike?

Support is OK but could be better. They promote this as a marketing automation solution but it's not really. It's more of a direct competitor to Constant Contact and the like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need to add a lot more features to make it something you would call a marketing automation system.

Managing email lists and signups. We are planning to use it to host webinars as well but have not tried that out yet.

GetResponse review by Paula S.
Paula S.

"Easy-to-use Email Provider"

What do you like best?

I have been using GetResponse for several years. It is easy to use, and I don't really want to make a switch. I'm not sure if there is anything better and as easy to use in this price range.

What do you dislike?

The only other software I am considering is Active Campaign. I know some people have switched to that. I think you can do tags and assign people to different categories easily. You can also do automation. Maybe you can do this with GR, but I haven't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good low-cost email provider.

It makes it easy to send email to all my customers and subscribers. You can see the stats on open rates, click rates, etc.

GetResponse review by Catrina M.
Catrina M.

"It fits well for internet marketing and not just! Extraordinary arrangement for medium to enormous o"

What do you like best?

What I think GetResponse separates itself from the opposition is the emphasis on brilliant email deliverability.

What do you dislike?

I disdain that the new desgin of the webiste doesn't give you a chance to choose/unselect the double optin any longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fits incredible for enormous organizations, GetResponse offers many advantages (newsfeed computerization, offers the likelihood of pipe customizign and presentation page creation and enhancement and numerous more highlights) - all these at a decent cost. Be that as it may, for private ventures (particularly new companies) the expenses of owning the administrations may be not all that shabby.

Presently with GetResponse I get ensured email conveyance with no bobbed messages. espacially in internet business region (where the vast majority of the autoresponders are not all that great).

GetResponse review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Many features but not user friendly "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the email templates, there are many creative ones you can use and work with. I like how they show me the analytics of the emails after it has been sent, such as who has opened it, what links they click, etc.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the platform. It can get really confusing on where to navigate or do things. Uploading contacts is sort of a pain, and there isn't an option for cleaning your lists. Also, everytime you want a new contact list to be uploaded, you need to create a different campaign, which gets tremendously confusing because what if I wanted to use different newsletters for different campaigns or the same newsletter for different campaigns, etc. All in all, it gets very confusing and is not that user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Get Response if you have less than 10,000 contacts. If you have more than that, the pricing jumps up by A LOT.

We have gotten more sign ups for our events since we have been using Get Response, however there is only a 10-20% open rate, which we think is odd.

GetResponse review by Stephen E.
Stephen E.

"One Of The Best Training Experiences I Have Had So Far!"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this training is how the lessons are presented in a clear and logical sequence. Abby the presenter makes the experience enjoyable. None of the lessons are more than 10 minutes long and there is always a task list to complete after each lesson.

What do you dislike?

I have to say there really wasn't anything I disliked about the training sessions. If I was going to say anything about this...I couldn't get the lessons finished fast enough...I was always looking forward to learning all about what was coming next!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This training is second to none if you are wanting to learn everything there is to know about email marketing!

I want to help people learn how to set up an internet marketing business, Most trainers do not place enough importance on the need for a dedicated database of people who will become avid fans!

GetResponse review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Solid mid-level ESP option"

What do you like best?

GetResponse has excellent support for its industry - really for any SAAS company. I used their chat and phone options extensively. Their chat reps were very knowledgeable.

I was impressed with their IPR considering they are mid-level, work with a number of affiliate email marketing companies, and I was sending on shared IPs.

The cost is very reasonable, but I prefer the CPM delivered model as opposed to their pay-per-record model.

What do you dislike?

The biggest complaint I have is the total inability to export stats. I could not understand this. There is no screen where we could see all the complaints in tabular format. The campaign stats could only be selected one at a time. We couldn't even develop a system to copy/paste/format so that we could at least anaylze the stats in a spreadsheet.

- no DMARC support

- when using GetReponse as an SMTP connection, any records sent through their platform are added to their database (even though it's just being utilized to send the mail).

- Mandatory GetResponse footer

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would get a demo of MailChimp on the low-end and SendGrid on the higher end. The ESP field is crowded, but GetResponse has carved out a solid niche through years of experience. All in all a solid mid-tier choice if you don't need much in the way of stats and/or analytics

GetResponse is a fully-developed ESP solution. I think that they may be a bit more robust than the entry level Constant Contact type solutions. The problem that they're solving is helping data owners communicate with their subscribers via email. This facilitates return traffic, higher VPR, and a lead nurturing strategy.

I realized benefits with regards to their IPR. Other ESPs were simply not able to delivery our mail to the Gmail inbox (Promotions). I know, I know, an ESP doesn't do that, but when you're only sending out a registration confirmation, have code that has passed every spam filter easily accessible, no images, DKIM & SPF authentication, reputable domains with history, and 50% CTOR - Gmail should not Spam at a certain point. GetResponse worked reasonably well.

GetResponse review by Candace G.
Candace G.

"Visually appealing and user friendly, BUT"

What do you like best?

I love the up to date graphics and user friendliness, as well as being able to dig down deep into the code to a degree...

What do you dislike?

BUT sometimes can't get down far enough to accomplish what I'd like and when having issues with how email is parsed in Microsoft Outlook, which the majority of our customers use, customer Service's response was that they can not control how outlook reads the email and what they do with it. Obviously, this is an issue for our company and thus need to use alternative, less visually appealing software... would love to use if a fix was rendered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your demographics and what they see. Get response does offer a great tool to see how your customers should see the emails, however in our case it did not shows us accurately...

Reaching our customers with appropriate and timely content

Learning about GetResponse?

* We monitor all GetResponse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.