GFI FaxMaker

3.5
(2 reviews)

GFI FaxMaker is designed to save business labor costs, improve business workflow, and increase productivity in the workforce. This software increases security by using the current application infrastructure. Employees no longer have to wait by a fax machine for an incoming fax or delivery confirmation.

Work for GFI FaxMaker?

Learning about GFI FaxMaker?

Categories

GFI FaxMaker Reviews

Ask GFI FaxMaker a Question
Showing 2 GFI FaxMaker reviews
GFI FaxMaker review by Tyler W.
Tyler W.

"GFI Fax Maker.."

What do you like best?

When the product works, it does what it is intended to do. When setup, it's hands off and easy for the end users to use. Since it uses telephone lines, it's HIPPA compliant.

What do you dislike?

GFI is hard to setup and troubleshoot. Support is by far the worst I have ever seen. You can only open tickets by email. You can't call in. If you are down and it is an emergency, there is nothing you can do. You pay a premium price for support and get a sub par help. If you ever move to a different email server, expect the integration to be a nightmare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay away! Use another product that has decent support. If you want to a product that you can reply on, and need it up all of the time, this is not the right product.

I have implemented it for a medical company that has to fax to other doctors. It allows you to send a fax using email, making it easy for end users to use it, and keeps it compliant.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about GFI FaxMaker
GFI FaxMaker review by Administrator

"Easy to use, good service, a bit pricey"

What do you like best?

They have a really organized login software where you can see all your efaxes both incoming and outgoing in case you need to pull something from the past

You have the option to use their program or use your own email to send out faxes

Very easy to use and quick uploads of attachments - I’ve sent pdf, excel docs, and word docs all clearly and less than 5 minutes

Reliable, all of my faxes has always gone through successfully without a problem.

The best part is the good customer service - I have called over the weekend and they have helped me solve my issues right then and there

What do you dislike?

After a while, I noticed that the technology has changed over the years. My current internet phone service started offering the eFax services within my monthly service. So that’s the only why I stopped using GFI.

We completely stopped using our fax machine which I love. Before using eFax services, I used to scan all the faxes so I have an electronic copy of all the purchase orders and bills in our system. By using this, I just download directly from my email to my computer or just directly forward the email. It’s a big time saver. I also do not need to use my fax machine anymore.

What Fax solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of GFI FaxMaker for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

mFax Logo
mFax
4.8
(58 reviews)
mFax is a next-generation cloud fax platform designed to securely and reliably send and receive faxes from any device. With mFax you can send outbound and receive inbound faxes from a secure web portal, directly from your email, utilizing our RESTful API, Windows print driver, or via legacy fax equipment with the use of our FaxBridge https VoIP fax adapter. You will find mFax to be the most robust and feature-rich online fax platform on the market. mFax is backed by a friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive U.S. based support team.
eFax Logo
eFax
3.7
(41 reviews)
Easy faxing anywhere! eFax is an online fax service that helps you sign, send & receive faxes online via email, computer, smartphone or tablet.
HelloFax Logo
HelloFax
(31 reviews)
By removing paper from the process, HelloFax has removed your need to own a fax machine. With HelloFax, everyone in your company can conveniently send and receive faxes online.
RingCentral Fax Logo
RingCentral Fax
(20 reviews)
RingCentral Fax is a cloud-based fax service that lets you send and receive faxes securely over the Internet from email, Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Google Drive, or your smartphone. You save time and money and gain the ability to fax on the go.
Sfax Logo
Sfax
3.8
(12 reviews)
Designed for the rigors of healthcare, Sfax enables you to send, receive, annotate, digitally sign and manage faxes without printing a single physical document. All your documents are stored with military-grade encryption on our SSAE16 Type 2 cloud-based servers.
MyFax Logo
MyFax
2.8
(5 reviews)
MyFax is the most convenient way to send and receive faxes. Whether you're an occasional fax user or the owner of a thriving business, MyFax is packed with tools to help you streamline your business communications.
metrofax Logo
metrofax
3.8
(2 reviews)
MetroFax seamlessly integrates into your daily business. You don't need an IT department to manage fax hardware and supplies. Your employees can be better organized, no matter where they are with affordable and reliable MetroFax solutions for the desktop, the Web, or smartphones. And as your business grows, MetroFax grows with you.
ActFax Logo
ActFax
3.5
(2 reviews)
ActFax manages, transmits, and receives all incoming and outgoing faxes. It runs on most popular operating systems and supports print-to-fax, so users can send faxes from any application that supports printing. ActFax maintains tight security and automatically routes incoming messages to the correct person.
Fax2mail Logo
Fax2mail
4.0
OpenText Fax2Mail is a cloud-based faxing service designed to allow employees to send and receive faxes as electronic messages directly from their existing email accounts, at anytime and anywhere. It is designed to eliminate the need for fax servers, fax machines, and related infrastructure, reducing fax costs while improving productivity.
PamFax Logo
PamFax
2.5
PamFax is an internet fax software solution.

Learning about GFI FaxMaker?

* We monitor all GFI FaxMaker reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories