Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery helps to recover deleted/formatted/lost photos, videos, and audios from computer hard disk, USB drive, SD card, memory card, digital camera, etc.

Work for Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery?

Learning about Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery?

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery Reviews

Ask Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery a Question
Showing 17 Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery reviews
Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by Prasad Z.
Prasad Z.

"Doesn't let you be sad for lost photos"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is that i can get the pictures which i deleted (mostly accidentally) back. I have lost pictures many times as i dint know that they were present in a folder that i deleted.

I also like the feature where we can select the extension of the photos that I lost which speeds up the recovery process.

I work with a lot of raw images which i delete upon editing, this helps me recover the raw images in case i need to do different kind of editing on it.

What do you dislike?

the only fact that i dislike about the product is that we have to wait for a long time for the photos to be recovered. this can be reduced by limiting the number of extensions used for searching. and as long as my photos are recovered, i am happy :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would try to tell that this is one of the best and easy to use photo recovery software. Dont think twice before getting it. only ensure that you know the file type that you are trying to recover to speed up the process.

One of the main problem it solves is that it lets me recover the raw images so that if a person does not like the way it is edited, i can always go back and recover the raw image to edit. this not only makes me happy, but also the client or the friend.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery
Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by Harikumar P.
Harikumar P.

"One of the best photo recovery software"

What do you like best?

If you are looking for a free photo recovery software then this is the best one from my experience. It is easy to use and 100% free. Sometimes unknowingly photos get deleted and with this software it is solving a big problem.It is very simple and requires only 3 steps. we should select the disk for scanning, preview and then the files will be recovered. The data is also protected.I have recovered more than 150 deleted photos from this software.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the software is hanging while scanning the files. Also sometime it take more time to finish the full scan. So my suggestion is to increase the time for scanning. Time consuming for scanning can be reduced.There is no filter option while recovering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend to use Gihosoft free photo recovery software if you want to recover your files in a simple way. The software recovers all files compared to other softwares available in the market.

We sore many files in a computer such as photos, videos , audio files etc. So it is very important to secure this files and reduce the chances of loosing the data. With this software we don't need to worry. We can easily recover the files. It also supports all types of storage devices so our data are safe. Sometime our operating system may crash and we need to format so this software will solve this problem of loosing data. Strongly recommended to use this software.

What Photo Management solution do you use?

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.

" It's my salvation program, I love it"

What do you like best?

Once again Gihosoft succeeds with the development of programs that help facilitate tasks, in this case recovering photos that were mistakenly erased from a memory, USB device or computer, is a program that is installed on the computer, when opened instructions are followed and immediately begins scanning the selected material.

What do you dislike?

Like other programs of the Gihosoft family, I do not have any kind of complaint, they are easy programs and with a practical interaction, apart from that the web support responds quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install it with all confidence, no web connection is needed to use it, in case of any doubt in the main page of the software this is the guide for the simple user that guides how to use it.

Two months ago I discovered this software, since I mistakenly deleted an entire folder that contained photos of a work visit that was made at the headquarters, installed it on the computer and immediately helped me recover all the photos I had lost. And a week ago the same happened to me, but with a removable memory, and again helped me to recover my photos.

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by Oriana S.
Oriana S.

" Recover lost photos"

What do you like best?

It is an excellent program designed to recover deleted photos by mistake or accidentally.

It is easy and very practical, works with PC format for Windows, removable memory, sd cards and pen drives.

Only the memory should be connected to review, select, scan and review the material to be recovered.

What do you dislike?

It's one of my favorite shows, there's something I do not like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is completely easy to use and safe.

In my work, screenshots are constantly downloaded on the news reviews on social networks, I had a lot of material saved on a pendrive, and when I disconnected it from one place to another, I was formatted and lost a lot of information, with this program I was able to recover A large part of the photos I had there saved.

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by Mariana U.
Mariana U.

" It's the salvation to recover accidentally deleted photos"

What do you like best?

It is a simple and practical program that allows you to recover accidentally deleted photos on your computer or on an external device such as pen drives, removable memory, hard drive and phones.

You can even recover photos that have already been deleted from the recycle bin.

Supports different types of photo files a variety of ten in total and the five most common.

What do you dislike?

The free version is only for recovering photos, and if you want to recover files of another type, ask for a verification code that I have never found, nor the option to pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the program directly on the computer for best results, 100% reliable. In 3 simple steps you recover your photos

It is excellent because sometimes extractable memories can not generate errors and delete files, this program helped me recover photos that I did not remember were stored at some point

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by Reita S.
Reita S.

"Easy to Use, A Bit Slow, but Very Thorough"

What do you like best?

I like how thorough the software is in searching for and recovering files - not only regular image files like JPG or PNG but even GIF and TIF files that may have been in the mix or long-forgotten.

What do you dislike?

It takes quite a while to search through a hard drive, but thankfully, it feels like the wait is worth it as the results are thorough. The hard drive I used this on was not even very large or full, so hopefully this is something they are developing a better way of handling in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend others have patience, especially with larger hard drives and storage as it does a very thorough job searching through every nook to retrieve your lost images.

This is a great software to help those who need to recover images they may have not had access to otherwise, especially those who are not well-versed in data recovery. This helps when a file we used in an InDesign template goes missing for whatever reason/error and we need to bring it back to include in the final newsletter, etc.

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by Daysi O.
Daysi O.

" Retrieving photos and images in a two by three"

What do you like best?

Almost everyone has happened at least once to lose our photos or images, and by accident, virus, formatting, etc., and recover them is mission impossible since the software intended for them have very high costs. This program saved us, since with it we managed, in an easy and free way, to recover a photographic file of the company in two by three.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative opinions about the program, it is very easy to use, free and totally useful for any company or person that needs to recover their multimedia files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this program you can recover those photos and images that were deleted by accident, it is free, easy to use and it is compatible with different storage media: PC, USB drives, laptops, among others.

It is not common to lose photographs or images, but it happens and this can put at risk any project that we have planned, so it is necessary to have a program like this, which allows us to recover what we thought was lost.

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by YULIMAR T.
YULIMAR T.

"Security to recover photos"

What do you like best?

It is a program that everyone should have installed on your computer, recover accidentally deleted photos. Since I discovered it, it has been very useful for me.

It is installed on the desktop of the computer, the device to be scanned is connected via USB and upon completion of the scan, it will automatically open a sale with a list of the photos to be recovered.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints with this program, it's easy and easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use with confidence all the products that GIHOSOFT handles, besides that it has several similar ones and they are free

Recently, I accidentally deleted a file from my table with a large number of photographic records that I used in my work, such as the screenshots of the payments I made in banks, with this program I was able to recover them without any mishap.

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by User

"Good tool for recovering Photos from corrupt memory cards"

What do you like best?

- Gihosoft has a simple interface; just point at the card and let it scan; it will show what can be recovered

What do you dislike?

As with all these types of programmes, can be slow - especially with larger capacity cards and drives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool to recover some accidentally deleted photos, this will probably do the trick. Won't work for more complicated corruption issues, but then again neither will many other tools - that's why we have backups. Easy to download, install and use, though, so might as well give it a try if you have card or stick that you cannot read or where photos have been deleted by accident.

Typically this will be used on client memory stick or cards where there has been some form of corruption or sometimes accidental deletion. Often corruption comes from a card or stick being removed while files are open or they are still being written to. It has a reasonable success rate.

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery"

What do you like best?

Photos are successfully recovered after deleting. They offer a free trial which is amazing to experience the product before you invest money on it. Also, it supports all kinds of storage devices like windows, mac, cameras, SD cards, and USB. It also recovers files in various formats like JPG. SVG,DCR etc

What do you dislike?

Sometimes all the photos/videos are not recovered; only partially the files are recovered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery is an amazing product that can be used for recovering all kinds of photos and videos. It offers free trial and photos can be recovered from any devices like Mac, PC, SD cards, USB etc. Best to recover photos that are accidentally deleted or deleted due to virus attack or computer crash.

We have several video interviews that we record and files get deleted often as there is a huge number of data managed. Using Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery is absolutely worthy as we don't have to worry about loosing out interview videos that can be easily recovered.

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by Jeff C.
Jeff C.

"Only would scan external discs. "

What do you like best?

I liked the initial ease of use. The multiple devices and platforms the software works with sounded quite impressive. Sadly, I wasn't able to scan my internal hard drive which is really where I needed to scan for missing photos.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that I couldn't take advantage of the software. Not being able to scan my main hard drive was disappointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only hope people have more luck with this software than I did. The price is more than fair, for the trial, but can't get past step one.

Nothing was solved. I scan an external drive, but nothing of value emerged.

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by Leila M.
Leila M.

"This software saved my life! "

What do you like best?

This software saved me at the most crucial time I needed it! I had pictures taken of one of our biggest soccer tournaments of the year and somehow lost all of them! That is until we discovered gihosoft! All pictures were recovered and published on time!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can’t praise the creators of this software enough!

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by Manju S.
Manju S.

"Life saver"

What do you like best?

1. Best tool to recover photos.

2. Simple procedure to recover photos.

3. User friendly and ease of use

What do you dislike?

1. Its time consuming, patience is your friend here.

2. Sometimes hangs my system and I need to reboot it to and redo the whole thing again.

3. I would like to try their other products too, but they not free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best tool to correct your mishaps in computer

Life saver if you system gives up on you and deletes stuff unknowingly.

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Love this product"

What do you like best?

This product is literally amazing. It recovers pictures, videos and even music files that have been lost or accidently deleted. Imagine accidently deleting photos that mean alot and you think you will never see this memory ever again and then boom Gihosoft to the rescue and you get those precious memories back.

What do you dislike?

I wish it took less clicks to complete recovery but every click is worth it when you're recovering things of importance or just things you wish you hadn't deleted.

We have photos from previous advertisements that we have deleted when we did new advertisements. Sometimes we realize the old photos or videos goes with the new advertisement so we are able to recover and reuse it.

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by Javier D.
Javier D.

"A great tool to recover photos on your PC"

What do you like best?

It is available for Window and Mac, you can recover photos of external hard drives and the disk of your computer, quickly and easily

What do you dislike?

Gihosift offers other services such as recovering videos, but you must have the paid version

We use it to retrieve a photograph of an activity, from which we should present a budget execution report. It was, necessary the photographic registry for the verification of the fulfillment of the budgeted thing. It is the best

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by Wesley J.
Wesley J.

"Good program, consistent."

What do you like best?

I like the consistency it has been able to recover photos.

What do you dislike?

Took a few minutes to understand the program but overall not bad.

A dedicated photo recovery system is always helpful.

Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery review by User

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Super quick and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Not much to note here. It could be a bit more visually friendly.

Really easy to find files that may have otherwise been lost. Life saver!

Learning about Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery?

* We monitor all Gihosoft Free Photo Recovery reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.